ISIS Beheads American Journalist; Threatens to Behead Time Mag Reporter

ISIS beheads journalist

Yesterday, the militant group ISIS uploaded a grisly YouTube video showing the apparent beheading of American photojournalist James Wright Foley by a masked militant who spoke with a British accent.

The horrific video begins with footage of President Obama explaining why he ordered U.S. fighter jets to drop bombs on ISIS positions in Iraq earlier this month.

The video, which is titled: “A Message to #America (from the #IslamicState)”, was quickly removed by YouTube.

In the video, Foley is forced to blame the U.S. government for his death.

After sawing off Foley’s head, the British terrorist threatens to execute Time magazine reporter Steven Sotloff if Obama doesn’t stop the bomb strikes. A terrified Sotloff is seen at the end of the video.

Foley, 40, was captured in Lybia in early 2012. He was released by his captors but he decided to travel to Syria where he was recaptured by an “organized gang” as he left an Internet cafe in Nov. 2012.

Sotloff (pictured below in a screen grab from the video) was abducted in Syria in August 2013.

ISIS beheads journalist

The White House in a statement said President Obama, who is golfing in Martha’s Vineyard, is aware of the video. So far Obama has not released a personal statement.

Obama was widely criticized for negotiating to release American traitor Bowe Bergdahl in exchange for 5 top Taliban terrorists from Guantánamo Bay.

• Muslim Men Hack British Soldier to Death in Broad Daylight
  • Taliban Beheads Man As ‘Gift’ To Obama
  • Muslim Men Hack British Soldier to Death in Broad Daylight
  • President Obama Under Fire for Negotiating With Terrorists to Release a Traitor
  • Photo: NY Post

66 Responses to “ISIS Beheads American Journalist; Threatens to Behead Time Mag Reporter”

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: This chit.

libra80sbaby says:

I don’t know enough about this situation to comment any further than I did above :ashamed: Let me go to lernch :kona:

Wasting time says:

Bowe was not a traitor!
      Bowe had a job to do and he did it well :yes:

Beta says:

I could not be President that is too MUCH being expected to address every gatdayum thing UGH

sassyshe says:

Heard about this yesterday, Ill pass on this video

essenze says:

My heart can’t do anymore of these stories…….

sassyshe says:

In regards to Iverson downstairs its been said for years that Iverson was not broke that he took his money a long time ago and had it hidden in various ventures to ensure that Twanna or no other hood chick he was fugging with got claims to it

VDot says:

:no: Cray Cray

YTube removed the video but you know LiveLeaks has it.

Unshakable says:

@SheSassy,

I concur. I too, shall pass. I see man’s inhumanity to man on a constant basis here in the u.s.

————
      This… No shade or sarcasm at all, but what made him go back to the mid east after he was captured and released?

I feel for his family. This is no way to learn about your father/son/brother/husband/etc. :(

Let me gone on since I don’t know a whole bunch…

I really wish the rest of the American press would petition to IDR… whatever is the appropriate agency…to appeal to the NY Post to STOP their sensationalism of images that upset the American public. They always pushing the DAYUM envel. ALWAYS. ALL-WAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

JuanHustle says:

I watched the video. I was shocked by executors voice. Media makes people think them terrorists are of nationality. The killer was definitely not what I was expecting. What do they REALLY know about the group?

This is some bool though… why would they have this front cover and so the fam could relive this over and over.

It’s just too much :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      :facepalm: Imma stay my a$$ right here!

Wasting time says:

Please explain Juan?
      Killer had a American accent ?

ensure that Twanna or no other hood chick he was fugging with got claims to it
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tawanna Iverson wasnt a hood chick though. Her family (retired high ranking military) has a lil bit of money from what I always heard. His azz the one who grew up in the projects with sewage on the flo’.

Beta says:

*********************

Seem like every single time the nigra go on vacation somebody sweating him for having the nerve to take time off during this or that.

Is it just meh *hands on bosom* or is there an ad cutting half of the post off? I tried to un-minimize my screen (thanks SR for trying to get me busted :rolleyes: ) and it is still there.
      OAN this is some bull. I can’t
      OANotherN I am still trying to hold on until 1 pm to eat for lunch. I got leftover homemade spinach n meat lasagna and salad in the fridge that I can taste like Draya’s son when he kept seeing those Taco Bell commercials on the tv when his mama was gone. He used to close his eyes and imagine the chalupa in his mouth. Po baby jaws was tired from chewing air :no:

Wasting time says:

EBT ain’t chit!
      I just read the #askkarauche tweets
      Jesus be a power surge towards the interwebs

JuanHustle says:

———-
      It’s funny because I was just talking to Mr. about this. I told him in any movie or show that they have some type of terrorist, (with the exception of a few) they always depict them as a middle eastern nationality. It’s sad really that folks are doing these movies and projecting these stereotypes against the feeble minded. That’s why we have so many dipshyts walking around because they believe everything they see and not seeing things with an open heart and mind.

Wasting time says:

EBT ain’t chit!
      I just read the #askkarauche tweets

where :lol:

<—MisTaken: My shoulders too big to box with God. GET.INTO.IT :eek: says:

Is it just meh *hands on bosom* or is there an ad cutting half of the post off? I tried to un-minimize my screen (thanks SR for trying to get me busted ) and it is still there.
      ****************************

When it happens to me I just refresh the screen and can normally get it to go away.

Right @Bird. It is like AS SOON as he goes on vacation (which isn’t often before somebody tell that lie) here go a national emergency that pops up. I am starting to think they are doing this on purpose so that when he does speak and has on his USSN Polo outfits they can be like he is not taking this seriously.

Oh and about Diddles saying Obama needs to do something. MAN F………Ouuutttaaa……HEAR……… Like someone else said IS YOU IN FERGUSON? NAW BISH you was in the studio from what I COULD TELL. Whatchu was doing making a dope remix of the remix of the remix of a Biggie song with take that take that take that on it and you have CNN on getting mad? Then he said you’re people need you. WHET?? :wtf: MIND BLOWN HANDS. The Lox need you, MASE needs you, Total needs you, Carl Thomas needs you, The Band needs you! ALL OF THEM NEED YOU TO FREE THEM FROM THEIR CONTRACTS. Worry bout ya self. :eek:

Wasting time says:

EBT ain’t chit!
      I just read the #askkarauche tweets

Jesus be a power surge towards the interwebs
      ———–
      How many times a day Chris call you Robyn? #askkarauche

Do you think your personal life should be more private? this way people aren’t all up in your relationship #askkarauche

The Lox need you
      ALL OF THEM NEED YOU TO FREE THEM FROM THEIR CONTRACTS.
      ^^^^^^^^^
      They got freed by Swizz Beats uncles at Ruff Ryder. Remma the Free Lox movement to get them heck away from Bad Boy? I still have my t-shirt. :ghost:

@Bird I tried the refresh :no: Normally there is a box that you can x to closet it also. Or open the link and the it goes away from the top. This is one on the side that is almost towards the middle like banner cutting off the last few words.

^^^^^^^^^^^
      Getcho azz GONE :chase:

Unshakable says:

@Razz,

That would be too much like right…..too much like common sense.

There are Middle Eastern people with British accents. American English accents too.

How many times have you blocked the Navy? #askkarauche

BET is doing that on purpose! They know it creates buzz. So anybody see her on 106 and Park? :lol: I mean it is not that hard. Although there have been a few people on there that sucked *cough* Angela Simmons, Rocsi, I haven’t watched in years so…..

lovezoe says:

Lord. Lord. I feel for this man family.

Do you taste Rihanna’s puzzay molecules when you kiss Chris?

:crying1:

@Dub I forgot the Lox got free. They was about to :karate: over they freedom.
      I can’t wait to go outside and feel the sun on my skin and the smell the fresh air :winky:
      30 more minutes :waiting:

Wasting time says:

:rofl: @Razz
      I saw one that asked “how much she charge for the mani/pedi special and if it was only on Wednesday’s” I died!

Do you like She aint you even though it’s about Rihanna

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

_________
      Should’ve stayed at home :coffee:

Not how much she charge for a mani pedi :rofl: I wouldn’t not have gone that route. I would have stuck in the Rhi, leech, you ain’t got no job Tommy lane. Been like did you open up a checking account with at least $20 so the next time chris leaves you you can get some gas? :steer: You know classy questions

The Lox need you
      ALL OF THEM NEED YOU TO FREE THEM FROM THEIR CONTRACTS.
      ^^^^^^^^^
      They got freed by Swizz Beats uncles at Ruff Ryder.

And ain’t sold nair record since. :rofl:

I just watched the unedited version of this dudes beheading. It’s actually on YouTube of all places.

Why did I let my curiosity get the better of me???? :facepalm:

———–
      :yes:

This lasagna is everything :nun:

RAZZ be like: :tea: says:

Do you taste Rihanna’s puzzay molecules when you kiss Chris?

wow :ghost:

————
      :chase:

Fugg you taken :crying:

inter_loop says:

There’s a War brewing outside our windows, and if you can’t see that then you’re blind.

If you can’t see that, you’re wasting time.

Get ready for anything. Don’t rest on the comfort of the past. Sky’s the limit when it comes to good things, and bad.

Jenie- we all know he #eatabootygang I wonder if she tastes…you know what? :kona:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

RAZZ be like: :tea: says:

Do you taste Rihanna’s puzzay molecules when you kiss Chris?

Or Draya’s cause you know Kae goes along with everything. Wonder if she just mad at Rih because she didn’t wanna play side chick.

I was speaking to my commander yesterday near my desk and i didn’t put my phone on vibrate like I normally do. I got a phone call and I asked someone to ignore the call.. so they left a message on the vm.

:facepalm: why I forget I had the great Samuel L. Jackson as the VM notification ringer? “ENGLISH MUDDER FONKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!!” :ashamed: It was loud as fawk…

He didn’t hear it though…not until I mentioned to the LT. :facepalm:

And ain’t sold nair record since.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :blink: @Man why do you start with me? Every day its some MESS from you. EVERYBODY KNOWS (Phaedra voice) how much I love me some JasonKiss. :love: IDC about those other two to be honest. But THAT particulary WarLox need not have to EVER sell another record :no: He has been already VOTED A top 5 dead or alive lyricist TO EVER DEW IT by these HERE HIP HOP SKREETS :yes:

OK Razz forced me to look….

Do you see yourself as more of a young Draya or a young Lil Kim? Side chick wise #askkarrueche

#askkarrueche would you say you’ve benefited more from Chris or Rihanna’s career?

:hahaha: Rih of course.

OK Razz forced me to look….

———–
      :ghost:

Bird! :rofl:

That is funny! I think the Navy made her more relevant :lol:

why do they do those #ask questions on the twittahs of all place :lol: lawd

Y’all I’m so tempted to not be shyt and join in… :lol:

Why do you call yourself a philanthropist / model when you just host clubs? #askkarrueche

*********************

BET set her up on purpose, but I want an answer to this.

essenze says:

Poor kokachang. That was most definitely a set up smh

VDot says:

:love: me some Jada :kiss:

:listen:

Depending on how you treat her, you might get rich
      It’s guaranteed you gonna die, you might get missed
      For maybe 2 or 3 hours, ’til they light their spliffs :blunt:

:dance:

VDot says:

#askkarauche

Twitter has no chill :rofl: That screenshot they did of Kantgetright stanning for Rih Rih? :dead: :rofl:

VDOT!!!! Point me inthe direction to where I can see this picture! :rofl:

Becca_365 says:

Held hostage once was released and you get back in the same situation. I would have learned my lesson the 1st time. I would be reporting from the comfort of America!!

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.