Obama threatens to ban bullets

President Barack Obama has tackled gay marriage, illegal alien amnesty, the Internet, and now he is coming for your guns.

Declaring his authorities as dictator president have merely expanded, Obama has declared war on guns — starting with the ammunition that is necessary to make the weapons lethal.

According to published reports, Obama is threatening to ban bullets … by executive action.

The Washington Examiner reports, “As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.”

The announcement sparked a run on gun shops by gun owners seeking to stock up on bullets for their assault rifles before Obama’s unconstitutional ban goes into effect.

The second amendment of the United States Constitution gives the American people the right to bear arms. But since taking office, Obama has shown an un-American disdain for the Constitution.

In response to critics who say Obama continuously oversteps his boundaries as president, Obama said that he has merely “expanded my authorities” to do whatever he wants to do — and he’s daring Republicans to stop him.

During an immigration town hall meeting in Miami on Wednesday Obama said, “if Mr. McConnell, the leader of the Senate, and Speaker of the House, John Boehner, want to have a vote on whether what I’m doing is legal or not, they can have that vote. I will veto that vote.”

Calls for Obama’s impeachment are growing louder as GOP lawmakers whisper that the president is “drunk with power.”

• FCC VOTES TO LET OBAMA CONTROL THE INTERNET
  • Black Chicagoans Slam Obama for Funding Illegal Immigrants; ‘Worst President Ever’
  • AG Nominee: ‘Illegals Have the Right to Work in America (Video)
  • President Obama argues with reporters during immigration press conference (video)

• San ah make ya dance

:clap:

• zeta4lif

:goodpost: @Sandra

• zeta4lif

@SAN :applause:

• sassyshe

When people go into schools and have a field day and use others as target practice, there is a big outcry on banning guns yet when something attempts to be done, it is considered unamerican. The constitution states that you have the right to bear arms, not that you have to have a loaded gun thus hes still allowing the sale of guns just the banning of the bullet. Plus commom folks should not have semi-automatic and automatic weapons at their disposal

• Blanche Devereaux

Let me go get a firearm before I can’t anymore

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Why would anyone need armor piercing bullets… *trails off*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

@Sassy, are you saying that we should only have access to rifles, shotguns, adn revolvers?

• Yardgirl

Gun control is needed. For those who disgree, tell that to my neighbors in Sandy Hook CT who lost their 6 & 7 yr old kids to gun violence 😥

• MisUnderstood

@Butter, that’s what I’m thinking

• MissHarlem

I’m Sooooo feeling the “I don’t fck with yooouuuu” presence of him as of late :yes:

Lemme read the post :coffee:

• Time to Waste

——————————-
      He is so!
      I needed this Barak all darn presidency!

• zeta4lif

@Harlem that joint gits u hype :dance: :buttshake:

• San ah make ya dance

————
      :yes:

• Blanche Devereaux

I don’t have an issue with cutting out automatic and semi automatics however there are some idiots out here that believe guns are unnecessary period.. I strongly disagree. I also disagree with those saying all mentally ill people should be banned from having weapons.. my disorder should not make it so I don’t have the right to bare arms and protect myself and my children :shrug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ MisUnderstood: please leave that dress nonsense on Twitter. This post is about Obama’s ban on bullets. Thanks.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I will veto that vote.

*********

BAWSE!!! :obama:

• zeta4lif

:wave: @Sandra thanks for my log in at first time trying after lurking for 4yrs

:tea:

• zeta4lif

@Vdotcom :lick: & :smoke:

• MissHarlem

ZETA yup 😆

Gun control necessary no debate not even an iota of a debate. PERIOD. Rudy stfu wack ass….he’s irritating. I lovvvvveeee how Jon Stewart played his ass this week. Still on that 9/11 best mayor. Ummmm not a soul thinks that here.

Obama has shown an un-American disdain for the Constitution.

Oh really :tea: and his peers are not doing the same ? Chile :tea:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:kiss: Time Waster

:hug: Zeta :blunt:

:kiss: HarlemShake

Pres. Obama been showing his true colors lately. I am here for it! :champ:

• Time to Waste

Dizzle :hug:
      tgif boo!

Might as well :tea: they have been doing you the same way throughout your entire tenure :tea: Keep ya foot down Obama…. I’m liking this new Obama :tea:

• SummerBaby

——————-
      I love it! Gun control is very necessary

• whitty hutton

morning all!! :hugs: and :kiss: for er’body

I got nothing for this post, however

what kdub said:
      I have had enough of the folks who currently employ me. 5 years of this is enough. I am seriously thinking of quitting and being a full time student. If I can find a way to get rid of this car and get me one for cash? It is a total and complete wrap. And I just about GOT THAT FIGURED OUT. I need a break from corporate Amerikkka. Been fooling with folks for 17 years. I.am.tired.
      ———————–
      :preach: exhausted is more like it kdub. I’ve been working a little over 20 years and corporate AmeriKKKa either makes you stronger or breaks you. I won’t be broken and my current situation is testing the limits of my strength each and every day.

• MissHarlem

Veto=moist :coffee:

Chat with yall in the next post

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Pres. Obama been showing his true colors lately. I am here for it! :champ:
      ============
      :yes: He has no need to play nice for mid-term elections and since he “won the both of them” :love: he’s finally able to do what he’s been wanting do to the whole time.

Chile cheese :tea: fawk these disrespectful azz GOP pieces of shyt …. they have never respected that man and have always been screaming impeachment :rolleyes: impeachment for what …. for being ethical ? For doing the right thing…. for saving his soul :tea: chile Good fawking Bye !

• sassyshe

Buttercup says:

————————————————————————
      Honestly I dont believe in guns but I understand it is the right that we have. Regular Joe Smoe should not have more than a revolver and there should be a limit on how many you can have. Rifles and shotguns should require special permits and a different evaluation system. Just because people are entitled to a right it doesnt mean it should be abused and its about time someone stood up to the smug NRA

• whitty hutton

@ Sandra
      so you don’t think limited gun control is needed? I don’t see where hunters or gun enthusiasts need military-strength weaponry to hunt deer/wild game or practice at a gun range.

your thoughts?

whitty hutton says:

morning all!! :hugs: and :kiss: for er’body
      I got nothing for this post, however
      what kdub said:
      ———————–

Only the unethical, snakes, cons make it far in corporate America… and if ya not like that :tea: expect to be disappointed …..

• MissHarlem

V :hunch: :kiss:

This the Obama that always been there just couldn’t show his hand yet. I’m glad Chi town ain’t leave him. When he upped and told them Republicans I got two terms deal I died. (Paraphrasing)

• http://youtu.be/COjlQLe2JV0 puppylove finally made the #dirtythirty :koolaid:

I do not understand the paranoia with gun nuts. Thats why I laugh every time one of them is shot with their OWN weapon. Its ridiculous, mutually assured destruction.

• zeta4lif

@WH hey babes :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==============
      Interesting. I have 2 semi-automatic handguns, Honey Dip has one, and his dad could arm a small militia (weapons enthusiast who doesn’t own nary a piece of ammo). I had a rifle in high school, because I hunted. For me, I guess it would be strange to not have a firearm in the house since I’ve always been around them. My hometown’s police force isn’t worth a quarter. The gas station ACROSS THE STREET from the police station was robbed..and the perps got away. Comparing them to Barney Pfife would be a compliment.

I have a constitutional right to bear arms :cuss: If he decides to control ammo, that’s a different story 😳 :hahaha:

• Blanche Devereaux

@Buttercup I grew up around guns too so I think I look at them differently. They don’t scare me. They’re actually cool to me as far as which ones do what and how fast …hell my GPA has a 7ft tall gun safe :yes:

• Time to Waste

——————————
      I just said this here and got crickets!
      lolol
      He said you can have your guns but you can NOT shot through Kevlar :shrug:

• http://youtu.be/COjlQLe2JV0 puppylove finally made the #dirtythirty :koolaid:

Chris Rock said years ago if bullets cost $5000 there would be no innocent bystanders :tea: i saw someone downstairs is on the Tinder app, just be aware the dudes on there like what you like.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

ell my GPA has a 7ft tall gun safe :yes:
      ============
      If I still had my rifle, I would have a gun cabinet too. I don’t play when it comes to gun safety though :nono: Firearms are to be secured at all times. If it doesn’t have some type of lock on it, you won’t have to worry about me and mine spending any type of time there.

• Blanche Devereaux

@Butter always locked up…can’t afford slip ups with my babies …though they DO know what guns look like (family full of police makes this hard to avoid) they are never in a childs reach and always locked up /have the safety on

• SugarFoot

whitty hutton says:

morning all!! and for er’body

I got nothing for this post, however

what kdub said:
      ———————–
      Just took my 5mg of DONT SHAKE DA HELL OUTTA NOBODY TODAY 😥

I just want my #’s to hit so I can disappear on my island :pray:

hey yall :wave:

Puppy what Tinder ? :tea:

• http://youtu.be/COjlQLe2JV0 puppylove finally made the #dirtythirty :koolaid:

@jenie its a “dating” really gay hookup ap.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Puppy what Tinder ?
      ===========
      My sprite coworkers are the only ones who I’ve known to use it. They use to it a “hook-up” site rather than for dating. I keep telling them that they’re going to get something soap and water can’t wash off :coffee:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

I just got off a longggg phone call with my family & now my stomach hurts. They worry me sick!

And they tryna kill my grandma (not the one that watches jeopardy, the other one)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

@jenie its a “dating” really gay hookup ap.
      ==========
      I thought Grindr was he gay one.

puppylove finally made the #dirtythirty :koolaid: says:

@jenie its a “dating” really gay hookup ap.

Whoa :tea: oh ok !

• Bootcampgirl

So Tinder is like plenty of fish and TAG. I’ve tried the online dating, I just never found anyone that I was that interested in. I always get notifications that someone just “bought” me, I’m like what the fck is this :huh: sort of like that poke mess on FB…

• Time to Waste

sorry UF
      :hug:

• Bootcampgirl

And they tryna kill my grandma
      What does that mean?? Not literally??

• http://youtu.be/COjlQLe2JV0 puppylove finally made the #dirtythirty :koolaid:

@butter its both. Gotta be careful in these internet sheets

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

===========
      Tell me who did it! :karate:

My sister met some nice guys on Black people meet … :yes: but yeah I’m good on those internet date apps… I do have a eharmony profile…. but even with that… I don’t fawk with :no:

• Bootcampgirl

:yawn: I’m ready to go home…

• Bootcampgirl

My sister met some nice guys on Black people meet
      Any turned into relationships. I do need to try something, nobody is just going to knock on my door. My life is boooooring, work and home. By the weekend I don’t want to do shat.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

@butter its both. Gotta be careful in these internet sheets
      ===========
      I’m not too much about real life sheets. I definitely can’t do internet ones. I just try to stay hippity-hoppity so that I’ll know what’s going on in Honey Dip’s phone 😆

Bootcampgirl says:

My sister met some nice guys on Black people meet
      Any turned into relationships.
      ________

:yes: she is really into one guy…. they date a lot… seems like they are hitting it off :yes:

• Bootcampgirl

seems like they are hitting it off :yes:
      Good for her..

• sassyshe

Bootcampgirl says:

So Tinder is like plenty of fish and TAG. I’ve tried the online dating, I just never found anyone that I was that interested in. I always get notifications that someone just “bought” me, I’m like what the fck is this sort of like that poke mess on FB…

————————————————————————-

Ill break down the online dating sites:
      – match.com and eharmony are for serious folks cause there is a monthly fee
      -ashley madison are for married people to cheat
      – sugardaddy is for those who looking to be a paid international escort or paid side piece to someone often physically undesirable with coins
      – craiglist is for hookers and if you want to die
      – backpage is for dl
      – blackpeople meet are for more serious black folks cause there is a fee but most of the people you find on pof or tag you will find them there cause they usually have free periods
      – tag for the 40s and up crowd but its usually a bunch of folks who claim to be professionals but usually dating 4/5 people at the same time
      – pof for your 20s and 30s crowd, can be for dating, usually its for hookups and most of your felons are there
      – tinder straight hook up, plus its the new craze

Bootcampgirl says:

My sister met some nice guys on Black people meet

Ya gotta get out :yes: I’m the type that will hit up a restaurant by myself, and have a coctail at the bar with a nice meal…. I have met so many people that way …. but right now I don’t have time for anything serious … not yet anyways…. get in the groove of going out meeting people…. can’t get met sitting on the couch ….. :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Ill break down the online dating sites:
      – match.com and eharmony are for serious folks cause there is a monthly fee
      -ashley madison are for married people to cheat
      – craiglist is for hookers and if you want to die
      – backpage is for dl
      – tinder straight hook up, plus its the new craze
      ===============
      :applause: Good answer. Good answer.

• Bootcampgirl

Agreed

@Sassy, So you saying TAG is for the ol fogies… :crying:

• zeta4lif

Ok I done cleaned MRZ4L man cave and getting ready to head out for my “me time day” (nails, toes, eyebraws, lashes) MRZ4L be home “roust” 3pm :smoke: :Koolaid3: :lick: :hump: and IN DAT ORDER!!! :bye: guys and be safe this weekend

• SummerBaby

:newpost:

Chile I have an eharmony profile subsription … I think its up in April …. either the way …. not feeling that cats on there 😮 I get notifications quite a bit from guys sending questions … but for the last few months I haven’t been entertaining that shyt …. I don’t even think I have fully completed my profile…. hell way too many damn questions… I think my profile is about 75% complete…. I ain’t stutin that shyt no more though :shrugs:

Bootcamp they want her house so they are bullying her to death

• Miapluck

Well, that was in the making when the Gov’t. started hoarding all of the ammo a few years ago…The same reason for some of these random “shootings” over the years backed with the talk of instituting new gun laws…all apart of the master plan.

• inter_loop

Here’s the thing…. If I have to live in a world where it’s necessary that I have an AK-47, then I rather not be apart of that world. It’s that simple. I Believe in the right to bear arms, but not everyone is a trained soldier.