Obama laughs

Black Chicagoans took to the streets Friday to protest the Obama Administration for funding the exodus of illegal immigrants from Mexico and Honduras while ignoring the plight of poor blacks in Chicago.

Black residents of Chicago’s blighted south side held a rally outside the Chicago Police Department headquarters building on Friday. The Washington Times reports the protestors ripped President Obama for ignoring their plight while budgeting $3.5 BILLION to provide housing and services for illegal immigrants pouring into the border states of Texas and Arizona.

“Mr. President, we’re asking for you,” one woman said. “You’re spending billions of dollars in Texas, but we’ve a problem here in Chicago. We will not stand by this here, and keep letting this senseless killing and shooting happen in our community.”

Conservatives accuse the Obama administration of funding the exodus of immigrants in order to turn Texas into a blue (Democrat) state ahead of the upcoming elections. In an unprecedented change in immigration policy, illegal immigrants are allowed driver’s licenses and other documents to give them voting powers. But the documents will also help illegals procure jobs in an economy where jobs are far and few between for black people.

The Obama administration is also actively blocking states’ efforts to ban illegal immigrants from voting.

“Today, if you look at the time that we were brought here as slaves 400 years ago, we got the same results today,” said a Chicago resident.

Another resident called for Obama to step down.

“For the president to set aside all of these funds for immigrants and [have] forsaken the African-American community, I think that’s a disgrace,” the man told the blog Rebel Pundit. “He will go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the African-American president.”

• RNC Speaker Tells Blacks: Gays, Immigrants Take Priority Over You
  • Health Officials Urge Gay Men to Get Vaccinated for Meningitis
  • Feds Raid 14 7-Eleven Stores in Human Smuggling Investigation
  • President Obama argues with reporters during immigration press conference (video)

76 Responses to “Black Chicagoans Slam Obama for Funding Illegal Immigrants; ‘Worst President Ever’”

GottaBigOne says:

Oh Yeah, Chicago???

Y’all Protesting about Something???

Work issues out in YO’ OWN Backyard . . . STOP the Black-on-Black Violence!!!

GBO

sassyshe says:

Im tried of the bash Obama however I said this when Obama was at the democratic primary against Hil it was not his time; people were so focused on Obama making history that they didnt see that he didnt have the support or the experience to take this country where it needed to be. The man has done some good things but it is sad that all everyone wants to do is look at his color and be like what about no. No other president has faced the scrutiny and backlash this poor man ever has. I feel sorry for the man and I am not even an Obama supporter

sassyshe says:

so on a lighter note how many people got :ban: yesterday?

@ GottaBigOne: We’ll see if you sing the same tune when an illegal immigrant takes your job.

Smonae says:

:nono: Focusing on the wrong issue

missyJ says:

@V I spent the whole weekend byke n forth to the hospilla. Turn out I was pregnit and losing the baby all at the same dayum time.

Get byke to work my racist boss, all of a sudden I’m the world’s worst employee got receipts for my ineptitude supposedly but when I ask to see them she has nothing.

Smonae says:

Good Morning :waves:
      Sandra
      Jenie :kiss:
      Sassy
      GBOne
      MissyJ

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj Omg are you OK!? I’ve got a big sad face on.

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

@Missyj are you and the baby ok?

lovezoe says:

Wanna blame someone for Chicago start with Rahm Emmanuek and the police superintendent. Then start with the locals. Watching Chicagoland opened my eyes.

@MISSY
      :eek:
      Man, that’s phucked up? You ok?

**politely asks that you change your Gravie**

Smonae says:

NaKeya & baby girl :waves:
      Missy I missed your comment, sorry to hear that hun.

Sassy what happened yesterday :think:

Missy :sad: hope your okay :shock:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Smonae :wave:

Smonae says:

Meeting brb

_______________________________________

Ive been here 30 some odd years and been privy to running water (one way or another), food, free education and any and everything else that SOME illegal immigrants have not. I speak the language and I know they layout of the land. If they can come over here and knock me out of my spot then I deserve to be knocked off that spot because as poor as I grew up I have had a headstart that SOME immigrants have not. I applaud anyone trying to get in where they fit in as opposed to staying in a hopeless situation. If I was in their shoes I would come on over and get me some free block cheese too. :yes: yall could call me “illegal” all day long but I would be eating and making my way.

Thing about Chicago…it just didnt get bad. Its BEEN bad. For a long long LONG azz time.

So this man was supposed to go in, clean it up, stop the violence, put programs in place, etc etc egg fuggin cetera? He woulda spent his WHOLE entire tenure in just cleaning up that ONE city that has BEEN a mess. And b/c he is “from” there that was the expectation? Was President Clinton supposed to focus all his time on Little Rock? Was the Presidents (dos) Bush supposed to focus all their efforts on Houston/Boston?

No. This is what state and city government is FOR. Sit DOWN Chicago.

Im sorry for your loss, Missy :hug: Please accept my condolences.

DAYUM @MissyJ. I’m so sorry mama. :sad:

Crimsontide says:

Oh Yeah, Chicago???
      Y’all Protesting about Something???
      Work issues out in YO’ OWN Backyard . . . STOP the Black-on-Black Violence!!!
      _________________________________________

This is what Chicagoans need to be worried about. I’m honestly surprised there are still blk folks left in Chicago.

Beta says:

:blink: hell none of these politicians care about Americans all they see and care about are $$$$ that’s how it’s always been & that’s how it will continue to be so stop trying to blane POTUS for every got dang thing shyt I know the job market is hard I suggest getting your hustle on till something comes through cause a lot of people are looking for handouts

Ive been here 30 some odd years and been privy to running water (one way or another), food, free education and any and everything else that SOME illegal immigrants have not. I speak the language and I know they layout of the land. If they can come over here and knock me out of my spot then I deserve to be knocked off that spot because as poor as I grew up I have had a headstart that SOME immigrants have not. I applaud anyone trying to get in where they fit in as opposed to staying in a hopeless situation. If I was in their shoes I would come on over and get me some free block cheese too. yall could call me “illegal” all day long but I would be eating and making my way.

:claps:

All dis! This “immigrant” issue is beyond a waste of time.

missyJ says:

@everybody

Yes I’m fine now. It was just a shock.

Now my boss :facepalm: I gotta deal with her shenaninans

Afiya says:

;sigh: :facepalm: He will NEVER be Great, no matter what he does. :shrug:

:hi: Good Morning Sandra and her Rose Garden

Missy :hugs: I am sorry sweetie. I am in a meeting but wanted to tell you that. Did you want the baby? And FOH racist boss. Unless you have something else lined up or you don’t need the job I guess you have to deal with it until something else comes up :(.
      I will be BBL.

Beta says:

Missy sorry for your loss & pain

bama_n_jersey says:

I have a question on this immigration issue…Are the borders of Texas and Arizona the only borders being crossed?

What about all of the Islanders, Africans, Germans, British, Russians, etc..that come here illegalay/legally and remain here illegally? They just show up and never go home.

It trips me out that people are only concerned with the borders that are crossed by the hispanics and don’t see that the immigration issue should effect all colors.

I have no problem with people coming here to better themselves. If someone takes my job than that means I was not doing well enough in my job and I blame myself not others. But that’s just my way of thinking, so I digress

:cosign: to everything you said.
      A lot of these same people mad about “immigrants” and calling blacks monkeys and ****s behind their backs. Be careful who you align yourself with because it might back fire on you on the end. Digging your own grave :no:

lovezoe says:

Missy :pray:

they could seal up the borders and stop all the planes going and coming and niggs in Chicago would still be shooting each other.

bama_n_jersey says:

Oh…and :hugs: sorry @missy that you had to go through that and then get to work and go through more sh!t

@MISTAKEN
      “But please, please, please lets not limit all immigrants to certain types of people or certain classes of jobs.
      to everything you said.
      ________________________________

:preach:

And b/c he is “from” there that was the expectation?
      ——–
      *lightbulb* DUH!! This is why Lebron went byke! To prove he is better than Obama. He should’ve been president y’all. He went byke home :grin:

VDot says:

:wtf: Sorry to hear that :( It’s crazy because I said when I had alcohol poisoning the Dr. was like either you preggo or drunk. I was the latter, you were the former :(

bama_n_jersey says:

AND!!!! if the President had gone into Chicago and did all that these people are requesting he do, would they have been there when he left to make sure that it was worth it? Would they have stepped up to ensure all of the programs or whatever they want was not in vain? I can answer that…NO. Because if they would be there then why not start something now?

@ User Friendly: When you’re jobless and homeless you will still be defending him. Lol.

Bliss says:

To bring up being slaves 400 years ago is incomparable to the plight of illegal immigrants coming in from across the border.:nono: Instead, next time, let us black folks take this as a learning lesson and not vote for a man to be president just because he black.

Wait…the President is not the one who brung up being slaves 400 years ago and comparing it to illegal immigrants though.

sassyshe says:

:waves: hi smonae, apparently some people gravi went grey yesterday (they were reckless in their response to auntie)

Missy you know we :love: you and hope you have a speedy recovery, physically and emotionally

missyJ says:

——-&&

Truth

bama_n_jersey says:

Who compared illegal immigrants to being slaves???

Bliss says:

so the other fool was the better choice ??? :tea: smh let me know when its another post :steer:

Wasting time says:

:applause: User Friendly.
      Everything you said was so on point and true.
      Chicago needs to protest the killings and protest for gun control and stiffer gun laws in that city and subsuquwntly that state. They have had the crime/gun/murder issue way before he became presidernt and will have it after if their local community will not get involved. They screm of entitlement if they assumed he would do something and what, I dare ask, did they expect him to do??

As for a immigrant taking my job, if he or she becomes educated enough to be warranty underwriter for a German luxury car company; than the system this country’s fore fathers instituted is working. This is a county built on the backs of immigrants, slaves and indentured servants from every part of this world.
      The Statue of Liberty states:
      “Give me your tired, your poor,
      Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

bnatural says:

If some black folks have their way, Obama would only cater to blacks…I don’t expect him to do anything for me or my family :shrug:

Maybe the expectations are too high for some people…

Savannah says:

@Missy :hug: . I’m so sorry you had to go through that, I hope things get better for you. That sprite loving boss of yours betta get the FOH!

Who compared illegal immigrants to being slaves???
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      According to that quote maybe a “Chicago resident” did. Depends on how you read it. Says nothing about the President saying it though. Unless he has said it before, and it was being referred to. But above he aint say it. I aint read the whole article to know. I HATE the Washington Post.

GottaBigOne says:

Ms. Rose If an “illegal” takes my job so be it!
      (May the best man or woman win the position)
      Survival of the fittest I say!

Every human being deserves to live his or her best Life without reservation.

I don’t expect him to do anything for me or my family
      Maybe the expectations are too high for some people…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I agree with this. ALOT of folks come off with the mindset as they want President Obama to PERSONALLY run they azz a solid. Did you expect one from previous Presidents? I’m be so confused at what exactly is the expectation.

there are millions of immigrants here and I aint missed a beat yet so….. :shrugs: not to mention that I come from a family of slaves and sharecroppers of the plantations of the Carolinas. If that couldnt stop me then neither is immigration. plus, when it comes to certain immigrants THIS is their original country so its only expected that they would eventually come back and get it.

Sandra, arent you from the UK so arent you considered an immigrant too? Clearly there’s enough resources for you, me, and a bunch of other ppl too.

hell, I know plenty of natural born americans dont even want a job.

Wasting time says:

If some black folks have their way, Obama would only cater to blacks
      —————————
      :yes:
      Thought he was going to come in and legalize weed. Cut our taxes; hook everybody black person up with a good job. Keep the Mexicans out even though the Chinese, East Indian and Middle eastern have higher immigration numbers than Mexico due to how much we import from those areas and they just stow away in shipping containers or fly to Canada and “visit” NY. They come here and get scholarships go to IVY league schools who have a 1% minority enrollment and take their education back to their respective countries and continue to out do us in every way. But we worried about the Mexicans who do the jobs Americans turn their nose up at and are perfectly content with picking my lettuce and flipping my burger etc etc

bnatural says:

I don’t expect him to do anything for me or my family
      Maybe the expectations are too high for some people…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ————-

:cosign: I don’t get it either…the comments from the residents of Chicago sound ignorant….also what are THEY doing to change their environment?

BullSweetness says:

We have laws and they are breaking the law… period. Do I think ppl have the right to a better life yes but what about the ppl doing the immigration process the right/legal way? It’s not fair to them. I saw the kids are being sent by themselves here, is that okay to them, to our systems? Someone has to support them.

I have no problem with immigration, ppl have to follow the steps to it. You shouldn’t get to jump the line just because you took another way in. That goes for ALL illegal immigrants it doesn’t matter where you’re from.

No, we can’t let everyone in. We can’t, no country has an open door policy. Take your tail to Mexico and do this same thing, you’re going to prison and then you’re getting deported.

GottaBigOne says:

I believe most people equate being an “illegal” alien to someone who has criminal tendencies!
      Most of the “illegals” who arrive at our border / shores come from A-L-L over the world for the chance to live a good dignified life. They are NOT Bad People.

GBO

coco creamy says:

I dont think people understand the concept of why these folks (other cultures) are getting D/L other doc… its about revenue, the more people they allow here the more funds they have, the more laws, they can create the more money they can have, its money, money, money,

:waves: roses

Gigi26 says:

First things first, those people in Chicago need to STFU. My God the ignorance of some of those fukking CRABS is disgusting.

Chicago violence is nothing more than a result of generational ignorance. Have you seen and talked to some of those muthafukkas?! My Goodness, ignorant to the damn max. Yeah we always wanna blame the city, the gov’t for our problems but nobody put the gun in your hand and tell you to shoot. You came to that conclusion on your own.

POTUS can set up shelters, recreational centers and all of that shyt but the truth remains that them niggas wouldn’t step inside unless they giving them free food and stamps. Its a reality people. Some folk don’t care or want to do right. I see it every damn day in DC.

Willie Lynch theory 2014 and it will never end.

Then they wanna talk shyt about the damn illegals coming in here but they sitting on their asses nothing doing shyt with themselves. Miss me with that.

Sincerely,

Child of two immigrants, one who came here and ILLEGALLY and worked his way up to a good gov’t job and 2 houses. Shiid niggs better get in where they fukkin fit in.

GottaBigOne says:

User Friendly says:

RIGHT ON, User Friendly!!!

GBO

GottaBigOne says:

Gigi26 says:

Gigi26, I couldn’t have said this better myself . . . agree with you 100%%%

GBO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Instead of worrying about who is getting to vote down in Texas and Arizona on a NATIONAL level…they azzes need to vote better LOCALLY. Ie the Chicago MAYOR and the IL GOV’R! That is who can help them with whatever issue they currently have. But they mad at the PRESIDENT? It makes ZERO sense what they tambout. Far as what they doing to change their own enviroment…

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

VDot says:

Chicago actually has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. They don’t have handgun shops, civilian gun ranges and a ban on assault weapons and guns with high-capacity magazines. I think gun laws is the thing most people focus on because they think it’s the most simple solution. But criminals with guns don’t give a damn about any law that’s put in place. They obtain them illegally by any means necessary.:shrug: And not to be funny, but until the Constitution is changed, guns aren’t going anywhere. It’s stated clearly – we have the right to bear arms :no: And MOST civilians who obtain them lawfully are not the ones killing.

BullSweetness says:

The only thing that will save Chicago are the ppl in Chicago. The president could build a wall around it and let them finish themselves. :shrug: The ppl there have to take responsibility for their neighborhoods too. Should the government help? Yes but until they want to do for themselves there’s nothing that can be done.

Maybe we can build Great Wall of Chicago.. make it a path to…. :scared: Nevermind

Gigi26 says:

Dubb ask them nigras complaining how to spell vote and then tell them to do it :tea:

Man Willie Lynch did a damn number on the negro population. Shyt is beyond disturbing, the way some folk thing about some things.

If they had a damn education they would know that the President can’t do shyt for them unless Congress approves it. Its called Civics, but them nigras wouldn’t know that. Fukkin tards know more Chief Keef lyrics than how the gov’t actually functions. :no:

Wasting time says:

:newpost:
      Celebs

VDot says:

Chicago violence is nothing more than a result of generational ignorance.

:cosign: These young kids are out here wilding the fugg out, and then you go home to their family and it all makes sense. Daddy in jail/dead, mama “bout that life” and has already lost a child or two. It’s literally a way of life. Many of those young kids don’t see themselves surviving past a certain age. And it’s sad, but reality.

bnatural says:

Gigi26 says:

—–

But blacks don’t vote in local elections….I have made it a point to vote in all of the local elections since I turned 18, I do not take my right to vote for granted like others do….THAT IS WHERE THE REAL CHANGES OCCURS….

But….I digress

bama_n_jersey says:

******************

:cosign: ALL OF THIS!!!

BullSweetness says:

Exactly. The schools in Texas are overrun by children of illegal immigrants who can’t speak English. The schools are forced to hire more Spanish speaking teachers while the legal, English-speaking children suffer. Not to mention the higher taxes in Texas to pay for all the illegals.

bnatural says:

What are the residents supposed to do about gang bangers? Hire more police? Oh, that’s right, they need funding to do that. $3 BILLION DOLLARS would help put a dent in crime, but that money is going to pay to house illegals so they can vote in the upcoming elections.

Wasting time says:

User Friendly says:

I am a LEGAL RESIDENT of the United States. I have a green card that allows me to be here. My mother applied for my green card. She didn’t hide me in a shipping container. I work and pay taxes just like you do. The president isn’t asking Congress for $3 BILLION to provide housing for me and my family so I can suck up more resources. So please don’t confuse me with illegal immigrants who cross the border illegally.

Trendsetter says:

I love my log in and all I will say is I LOVE MY CITY!!!!!!!!!

I’m Chicagoan till Chicago ends….

OpinionHated says:

My family paid for visas, flights and fees to become US citizens – but then again it wasn’t a fortune to do this when I came here – the people seeking assylum from brown countries like Honduras can’t afford the fees to come to the US legally and with their country having the worlds highest crime rate you can’t blame them for going any place where they think they can escape – with that said US immigration laws are based on how much money we get from your country which is why even after 9/11 its a lot easier for a Saudia Arabian to get in the US than it is for a Canadian….

why does every black person think its Obamas job to fix the black situation in this sountry – a black man didn’t create it so why is he being looked at as teh solution for hundreds of years of oppression…

GottaBigOne says:

Trendsetter says:

I love my log in and all I will say is I LOVE MY CITY!!!!!!!!!

I’m Chicagoan till Chicago ends….

This Sounds Quite Ominous . . .

GBO

lola says:

I love mu city as well! @VDOT hit it on the head. There are generations of fools here that refuse to change. They “watch your house while you work hard for things they feel they have a right to utilize. How dare we live by the laws of the land and attempt to protect our property.

Miapluck says:

The bigger picture is…

“Sandra Rose says:

You forgot to add they come here and CONTRIBUTE to society by paying taxes. The illegal immigrants come here and use up our resources and drive our taxes up. But who cares about higher taxes when the president is Obama. Georgia did the right thing by banning illegals here.”

For some people it’s not about not wanting them to come over here, it’s about them coming over here and legal Americans having to foot the bill. That’s the main issue for most people. Some of us are already paying higher taxes for everything down to the kitchen sink, and sure they say they have 3.5 bill to help pay for the kids, but where exactly is that money going to come from? WE THE PEOPLE…The working class is already burdened with the costs of taking care of the less fortunate that are already here and legal/illegal.