Seahawks lose

The New England Patriots defeated the Seattle Seahawks 28-24 in Super Bowl 49 on Sunday. Only one play stood between the favored Seahawks and their destiny as back-to-back Super Bowl champs. Then something strange happened; something that has never happened before in the annals of Super Bowl history when a team is on the 1-yard line with the best running back in the NFL in their backfield. Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson threw an interception instead of handing the ball off to Marshawn Lynch.

Read the Tweets after the break and weep if you’re a Seahawks fan.

Seahawks lose

Seahawks lose

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

:tea:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

GOOD MONDAY MORNING YALL!! For some at least :tea:

• Str8NoChaser

SMH! I damn near cried when that happened! BEASTMODE was READY!! He’d been running through the defense the entire game!!! I mean COME ON!!! Carrol was on the sideline bout to pass out after that wack call!

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I’m heartbroken. That’s my team. Don’t blame them one bit for boxing.

• SipOfBria

Dumbest call ever. Basically gave the game away.

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

I was like :shocked: NIIIIGGGGAHHH! :smack: BRUUUHHH!

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

Dis niggah got me serving breakfast neekid for 4 weekends in a row on that call! YOUUUUU SUUUMMMMMABISH U! 😡

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

That play no sense whatsoever. AL b. Sure’s wack azz was trying to deny Lynch his proper due :huh: They were fukking 2nd and Goal. Dummies!!

• Candy Cane

NFL politics…they’d rather see Lockette get the TD than Lynch. Cause they didnt want him to be MVP. I believe that.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

:ha: :haha:

• Str8NoChaser

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:lmao: damn…he really fckd you huh?

• KDub

Give da ball to Missy :crying1:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

____________________________

:rofl: well dam that was a good bet! :thumbsup: everybody wins

just don’t get popped in the cooter by the grease 😆

• Candy Cane

VDOT
    They were FIRST and goal. Beast Mode would have carried the whole Patriots defense in the end zone.

My friend from Seattle was 😡 All I could do is say, now you see how we felt on that bad ass non catch call on Dez Bryant. A yard short. :wail:

• sassyshe

I will not be like these trend riders or turncoats and turn my back on my beloved Seahawk babies. Its ok I had them pegged to make it to the Bowl which they did. They saying Carroll didnt make the call it was the offensive coordinator but Carroll took the blame cause he is the coach and no one has to worry bout that man’s job, dude made history for that franchise – last year he got a guaranteed 5-10 on his contract. I think the big news is where Lynch will play next season as they want to extend his contract and give him 10 mil for this past season whilst the desperate Giants :pray: begging for him to come

• KDub

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You should be doing this on occasion regardless…right? Let me take my hoe azz on someplace and do some damn work :kona: Til 3. Bye. Reconsider that naked azz breffis tho okay? It should be done football bet or nah. Good day.

• aRoTh

I felt so bad for them. And I’m out $10. 😡

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Soooo nobody had the time to place a :newpost: downstairs? Yawl just gonna leave me with K heavy arse butt cheeks down stairs :cuss:

:fistbump:

myyyyyyyy nigga (denzel voice)

• Time to Waste

—————————–
    That sounds like a win win bet to me :grill:

• Gigi26

They threw the game. Its so obvious. Something like this never happens.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Gigi26 says:

They threw the game. Its so obvious. Something like this never happens.
    ____

Mr said they done owed somebody some money, cause that call was stupid… He was tight, lol. Lost his damn money.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:no: CC the we’re 2nd and goal. Kearse made that crazy azz catch giving them the 1st down. Then Lynch took it to the goal line making it 2nd and goal.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

*they were

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I got to organize our bedroom and bathroom off of this.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyRnPtLVyw Jerrica

My household was quiet as hell. I know people and Seattle wants to go crazy. This dude tattooed “2 time back to back champs” on him with the super bowl trophy and Seattle on him. I know he’s pissed.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

The Twitterverse has no chill. Missy though? :crying1:

• Candy Cane

VDOT
    I meant they was at the damn ONE yard line. :facepalm: My bad…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

<<<so delighted to see Seattle lose! 😀

I hate that cheating azz Brady won though. 🙁

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Why was Missy big ugly azz up there doin 10 year old songs? 😮

• Candy Cane

And IMO,
    Tom Brady is one of the best QB’s to EVER play the game. His 2 minute drill needs to be in the Hall of Fame all by its damn self. And he played lights out in the the 4th quarter. It was the Seahawks game to win. They threw it away…smh

• Candy Cane

Man,
    Missy should have DONE did the Super Bowl. It was well overdue. She was jamming. I liked Katy Perry’s Fireworks performance. It was exactly like I thought it would be. I also like the “tiger” she came in on, but apart of me thinks she thinks she’s Cleopatra or something. STOP STEALING OUR SHYT AND MAKING IT YOUR OWN! 😡

• sassyshe

VDot says:

————————————————————————
    Kearse is my boo :love: thats how I became a Seahawk fan

• CaliYoruba

Morning THORNS & ROSES :wave:

I hope Brady gave that truck to the Rookie. I just KNEW the Seahawks would have this :smh: I was silent & my boo was jumping up n down celebrating. :crine:
    Seahawks got a call from the Mafia cuz that play was just… *sigh*

• Str8NoChaser

Not even gonna lie..i was jamming to Missy! :danban1: I also loved the Lenny colab!

• Candy Cane

Katy Perry truly suffers for her art … inking a Super Bowl tattoo on her finger last night following her halftime show performance.

Perry had the roman numerals XLIX tatted on her finger … to remind herself of the night she was upstaged by her special guest performer Missy Elliot.

Other tats she shoulda considered …

— Dancing smiling shark
    — Hot Dog on a Stick costume
    — The gold lion from the MGM Grand
    — Katniss Everdeen fire suit
    — NBC’s “The More You Know” shooting star
    ___________________________________________________________________
    TMZ clowing Katy’s performance :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@CANDY CANE
    “Man,
    Missy should have DONE did the Super Bowl. It was well overdue. She was jamming. I liked Katy Perry’s Fireworks performance. It was exactly like I thought it would be. I also like the “tiger” she came in on, but apart of me thinks she thinks she’s Cleopatra or something. STOP STEALING OUR SHYT AND MAKING IT YOUR OWN”

Well, that ship had sailed. She was so out of place. Doin them old azz songs like she hot. 😆

All my nephews was like :huh: Who is that?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

And IMO,

The only downer about the game is now I will have to endure the “Brady Worshippers” screaming about his cheatin azz bein the best ever. 🙁

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

All my nephews was like :huh: Who is that?
    ________

😆 when I heard the intro I was like is Missy up here????

• Candy Cane

Seahawks got a call from the Mafia cuz that play was just… *sigh
    _________________________________________________
    The Ku Klux Klan was like listen here : We are going to need the Patriots to win or we going to start killing unarmed black men every 12 hours instead of every 28. Try me :biggrin:

:tea:

• sassyshe

btw when is train wreck Keyshia show coming on

• CaliYoruba

:rofl: @ CandyCane #40 damn fool

Man,
    Missy should have DONE did the Super Bowl.

I think you gotta pay to perform now. they just started that this year.

Man– if she had performed new songs, how would her fans be able to sing along?

all of the old(er) acts perform their old songs.

• Candy Cane

Man
    Deflated balls or Nah, Brady is a GOAT. I seen him run a 2 minute drill against my Cowboys a few seasons ago, shyt made me :crying: Yesterday he was chopping niggas up on the field. Just slicing and dicing all the way to the end zone. You cant take that or his good boyish looks away from him. 😆

• sassyshe

User Friendly says:

Man,
    Missy should have DONE did the Super Bowl.

I think you gotta pay to perform now. they just started that this year.

Man– if she had performed new songs, how would her fans be able to sing along?

all of the old(er) acts perform their old songs.

———————————————————————–
    This is why my boo RihRih shouldve been the half time show, however when the NFL tried to play her that ship sailed

• KDub

Why was Missy big ugly azz up there doin 10 year old songs? 😮
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I thought she was invited by Katy Perry? Missy and Lenny? KP has said in more than one interview that Missy is one of her fave artists?

• SOTHERNGRL

@CANDY CANE
    “Man,
    All my nephews was like Who is that?
    *******************
    Missy by no means needs me or anyone else defending her;but check her stats and as of last night her chit is blowing up all over again. After her performance they were on itunes like :pc: :typing: :tea:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Missy was rocking on that stage. She was my favorite part of the performance :yes:
    😆 at San saying she’s been practicing for the past 20 years

• KDub

I think you gotta pay to perform now. they just started that this year.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Right. And I thought part of her deal was: KP paid and got to invite Lenny and Missy. IDK how it works. :shrug: I was glad to see Missy tho. She is awesome. Shet UP @Man

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

KDub says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ————–
    Listen KDub… I do that errr now and then as a treat… ninja don’t get tricks and treats err weekend like that… :nono:

——————-
    User Friendly says:

____________________________

:rofl: well dam that was a good bet! :thumbsup: everybody wins

just don’t get popped in the cooter by the grease 😆
    ——————-
    :rofl: Right! NOOO worst…you know grit splash when they cook sometimes…let that shyt hit the cooch and that’s it for meh :rofl:

Time to Waste says:

—————————–
    That sounds like a win win bet to me :grill:
    ——————-
    TTW… It would have been a win win if HIIIISSS ass had to do it! Shiat! :cuss:

——————————-
    Str8NoChaser says:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:lmao: damn…he really fckd you huh?
    —————-
    :yes: I was all :yahoo: Imma about to get room service for a MONTH :yahoo: ! Then that shyt turn from that to :huh: to NOOOOO :wail: This ninja next to me like :woot:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

What was up with those depressing azz commercials. Nationwide fukked errybody high up with that dead kid commercial :huh:

• Candy Cane

I didnt get the connection between Missy and KP, but I was happy when I heard that beat from Get Ur Freak On…Missy still got it. The crowd was HERE for it too!

Katy could have kept “I kissed A Girl” and that whole lame beach perfromance scene….

I need Rhianna to perfom “We Found Love In a Hopeless Place” at the Super Bowl. I :heart: that song seaux much!

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

😆 at San saying she’s been practicing for the past 20 years
    ______

:crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Man,
    Missy should have DONE did the Super Bowl.

I think you gotta pay to perform now. they just started that this year.

Man– if she had performed new songs, how would her fans be able to sing along?

all of the old(er) acts perform their old songs.

Yeah, after Janet bust her titty out, NFL only wanted old acts (safe) performing them old songs till they started putting people to sleep. so they went back to being modern…

Now they reach back in the time machine again and bring Missy ol irrelevant azz back on stage to the bewilderment of everyone younger than 30 something. :rofl:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:newpost: Missy and Katy

• Candy Cane

____________________________________________________________________
    Missy is a fawking legend. Period. She and Tim single handedly changed the game when they produced One In A Million….

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

VDot says:

_____
    Yes that’s what Mr. said. Usually it’s all grins and giggles but last night it was 😥

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

:newpost: about this ole lion riding thang at halftime… :yawn:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

How old are your nepnephews Man?

• KDub

Missy Elliot and Katy Perry have done a song together in the past. “Last Friday Night/TGIF”

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@CANDY CANE
    “Man
    Deflated balls or Nah, Brady is a GOAT. I seen him run a 2 minute drill against my Cowboys a few seasons ago, shyt made me Yesterday he was chopping niggas up on the field. Just slicing and dicing all the way to the end zone. You cant take that or his good boyish looks away from him. ”

:facepalm:
    It’s goin be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG summer hearing this bullchit. Brady truthfully lost last night. (yeah, i know… a win is a win) He was going to be 3-3 in the Superbowl and the 3 he “won” involved cheating and he was just a game manager.

I would have hated to see the Seahawks win, but I sure would have loved killing off Brady’s entire Career. :coffee:

a lot of “old” ppl watch the superbowl. you kidding me? these new generation tight pants kids don’t even understand football 😆

aint no point in putting Rae sreummurd on the stage when the new generation aint got season tickets. old(er) folx go hard for their pigskin. :yes: and spend plenty money.

• Str8NoChaser

VDot says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Errbody in the house was like :blink: …we all looked at each other like…well damn…that just ruined the mood!