Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart have lunch

Dysfunctional power couple Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart are back in each other’s good graces again. The couple broke up last year after J-Lo received word that Casper was cheating on her — possibly with other men.

Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart have lunch

Lopez, 45, and Casper, 27, were seen at the Griddle Cafe on Sunday in Los Angeles.

There had been whispers that the two lovebirds were a romantic item again, but the rumors were laid to rest when J-Lo and Casper were spotted kissing at Gill Restaurant in Hollywood this past weekend.

They were also spotted together at the 2015 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.

Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart have lunch

It doesn’t seem to matter to J-Lo that people are laughing at her behind her back. Her immediate sexual gratification seems to be all that matters to her.

Lopez is thrice divorced. J-Lo and ex-husband Marc Anthony have 7-year-old twins, Emme Maribel and Maximilian David.

• Jennifer Lopez is Off the Market
  • Sean Combs wants you to know he’s sending baby gifts to Jennifer Lopez
  • Another celebrity clothing line bites the dust (this time it’s J-Lo)
  • Aretha Franklin, J-Lo defend Beyonce’s Karaoke performance at Obama’s Inauguration

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Is that piss or nut on his pants in the first pic?

:yawn:

• Str8tUpMenace

Soooooo, is Steve Martin her bodyguard??? :shrugs:

• OpinionHated

J Lo…. serial dater… she just can’t function if she’s not in a relationship – and the dudes she picks are always suspect… aside from Ben Affleck all the dudes she dated look like closet homo’s… Marc Anthony, the first husband, Judd, Casper, Puffy… all of them look like they take d*ck…. she Spanish they freaky she probably has big strapons to use on each of them….

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

:tea:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

Zoe its a drawstring 😆

• Str8tUpMenace

I think Marc Anthony was either :box: her azz or verbally and emotionally abusive to her.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

UF- Beside his drawstring look like a wet spot

OpinionHated says:

________________________________________
      :tea:

Opie some women just like pretty boys like MintReeses. Everything aint gay 😆

Her second hubby Cris Judd (?) was on oprah with his new wife.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Zoe who is scared of Diamonique’s bony ass?

Looking like Mario with her narrow tail :eyeroll: bish aint finna bust a grape
      ——-
      She thought she was scaring somebody lol

• kamadiva

Why LoveZoe have me enlarging the image to see if it was a rim shot!? I don’t know who is worse…her for saying it or me for looking!! :kona:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

JLo done told yall she shall not be lonely.

Meance
      I was reading when ya’ll was talking about that picture with French and Puffy. That explains why French bought Diddy that Escalade. Cause he was giving Diddy the peen. Khole is a beard. Just like her sister. :tea:

And I aint so far from believing that Rob and Lamar was :hump: They got real close towards the end of the marriage with Khole. :tea:

• WhoDat

@Mirs Marc’s first wife Dayanara Torres, told her family he was abusive to her I read. She refuses to talk about it or confirm or deny in the media. Still. So we will never know.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Wears Prada :nun: …that’s all. :tea:

I don’t think anybody cares if she has a bisexual adolescent boifren :yawn:

• B. Stoners

Marc Anthony looks like he will :cuss: and :box: a bytch in a New York minute. Also look like he likes menz too. J-Lo does have a pattern. Most of these dancers be at least bisexual. :tea:

• SOTHERNGRL

ION think nothing or care nothing about it :shrug: I all will say is I HATE those fuggin greek sandles. HATE HATE HATE THEM.

• kamadiva

From Downstairs:

@pointhimout – I still don’t believe this. How did this story even pick up momentum? No way is a 60something going through a sex change. What would be the point at that age? You’ve already lived your entire life and are just waiting to die…or enjoying retirement.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I have a vendor who just went thru with a “change” and he about the same age as Bruce. ‘She’ said she had the courage to follow thru after her wife died and children were grown. However, the transition is a lengthy process, but now ‘she’ has to contend with ill health overall. ‘She’ looks like a man playing dress-up, :nono: good…at all!

😆 yall turn everybody gay

SOTHERNGRL says:

——-

We used to call them hercules in the 80s. Everybody in Carol City had some at that time. :nun:

User
      Most of these dudes ARE at least bisexual though. You can see it through the screen. Ion like no lose ass dude. The way Mendisease even blinks his damn eyes is girly. When he show all them :biggrin: And it seem like everytime they showed him, he was at store with a dude buying some shyt. I believe dude is suspect. Just like Casper, Diddy, Marc are too. :tea:

Right! @SOTHER N… Who cares? :shrug:
      (Iont believe Marc like men’s though. Dude got major swagger on an international level and the ladies love him (and he prob is lovin quite a few of em right back 😆 )

• WhoDat

Never thought Marc Anthony was gay. Slight in the azz yes. But dude got not one, but TWO wives who were voted Most Beautiful. Dayanara a former Miss Universe. And he impregnated both of em. Nah. Not gay. Just skinny. Probably got a hammer too.

User
      Have you seen that picture of French and Diddy. Puffy’s ass is like how you do when you want to give ur man some puccee so you prop your booty on his peen. And it looks real familar and comfortable too. And Puffy smiling like this :biggrin:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

MEN I HAVE A QUESTION :think:

WHEN IS IT OKAY FOR YOUR LADY TO COME TO BED WITH HER DO-RAG, HEADSCARF,ROLLERS, WRAPTIGHT, FACEMASK, ETC. ON… WHEN CAN WE COMFORTABLY WEAR FLANNEL AND OR GRANNY PANTAYS (DURING THAT TIME)?
      Does it matter what we look like as long as you can :hump: :shrug:

• B. Stoners

:shrug: Just cause they have kids dont mean nothing. I know men who have SEVERAL kids by different women. They come off as ladies men cause women throw themselves at them. But they get it in with men too. Its very hush. But we all know the truth. But believe what ya’ll wanna believe.

I have seen too much over the years. :tea:

B Stona u believe the illuminati wanted J. Hud’s family as a sacrifice too. You believe all types of stuff 😆

Aint nobody wanted them big ass greasy souls in exchange for what? Getting skinny & having a baggy mouth? :rofl:

User
      I said I dont believe dude killed 3 people by himself. That was a mob hit. Now whether JHud knew it was coming or nah is another story. But the facts of that case didnt make sense at all. :tea:

User! u leave them folks soul be! Too far! :chase:

what user said:

—————————-
      same thang I said…just a little more “eloquently”! :hahaha:

User
      And I aint the only one who believes that theory either. Its lots of people that found that whole situation real suspect on JHud’s part. People WILL sell their souls for fame and fortune. Mamas, daddys whoever. Money will make people do strange things chile.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Marc Anthony is not the ghey…he looks like Skeletor though :yes:

Dragon13 loves those gladiator sandals.

• TashaMack

Chiby/Candy Cane is that you? :thinking:

• B. Stoners

Ya’ll think he actually killed that family cause he was SEAUX in love with Jennifer’s wilderbeast ass sister. It was waaaaaaaay more to the story than that. :tea:

have I said today how much I hate Nancy’s gravi!! :hahaha:

• Matchsticks

Marc Anthony is NOT le ghey…my cousin dated him for awhile and his way with the women are just…. aww man, dis tew much…! I’d call him addicted to women before I’d say gay… :no:

Matchsticks says:

____________________________
      Was he abusive to her? :tea:

:rofl: if thats all it takes to be famous then what can I get in exchange for a crackhead auntie with AIDS? The illuminati runs cheap. 😆

• Matchsticks

B. Stoners says:

Matchsticks says:
      ____________________________
      Was he abusive to her? :tea:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

******

:blink:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

It’s Holy Week and we’re talking about the Illuminati and greasy souls… :pray: :rofl:

• Sucker Free Esq.

yeah i don’t think Marc Anthony is gay…he seems very masculine to me, he can’t help that his frame is small..he probably got a hammer and eats the puss like a peach

casper…i dunno about this dude

j Lo is at the age where she needs to settle down or she will start to seem desperate

• Matchsticks

well, something else got abused from what I heard…dude ain’t no joke! 😆

User
      Im not even talking about the illumanti. Im talking about the mob/gangs. Somebody owed somebody some money. And when payment didnt arrived. They wiped that family out. That boy was not working alone. I refuse to believe that.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

————-

START? to seem desperate…. she’s been thirsty since day uno

user, just get out…puhleaze!!! :hahaha:

:hi: hi TashaMack! Your name tickles me 😆

You hush whifty! :rolleyes:

• Sucker Free Esq.

where are the pics of Diddy and French Toast?

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

i am back :phew: had an impromptu “working lunch”
      Where is V at? I hear she wants a LHHNY recap 😆

___________________________________
      SEEM? 😆 She already looks it by dating a 27 year old. She knows she can control those young boys with her money and power. dont want no real man her own age cause they can think for themselves. :tea:

• Matchsticks

TashaMack says:

Chiby/Candy Cane is that you? :thinking:

:think: :huh:

• kamadiva

@User – All she got was a baby deddy named Punk from the Ms New York show. :huh: they aint eem fix her knock knees :no:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:LOL:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

—————-

Xactly…. She just as bad as Britney deddy renting her boyfrens…

Sucker
      Check the Shade Room. I saw them on IG. 50 put them pics out there. 50 aint shyt. He trying to get people to stop drinking Ciroc and cross over to his new vodka, so he doing what he does best BULLY people into submission. :rofl:

TashaMack says:

Chiby/Candy Cane is that you? :thinking:
      —————————-
      I hope not! :no: it’s best when we’re laughing and the roses are taking turns on stage doing a set! let sleeping dogs lie…sheesh!

• SOTHERNGRL

******@uSER I am older than you so I remember then from the 80’s. Didnt like them then dont like them now :no: I saw a girl with a pair of jellys on the other day. I thought girl you know when you take those off your feet fone stank and be dirty. :no: Some chit need to stay deadd

Im just saying aint nobody mama, brother & baby had to die for a weight watchers spokesperson job. Even Monica :blow: lewinsky had that job for bout a day til they :banned: her ass.

But i do think a man can be crazy in love with a big chick. Julia might have that sweet pwussay. Prolly taste like oxtails 😛

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Who said JHud had a baggy mouth? WHO SAID IT!?!?!

:hahaha: :casket: :dead: :ghost:

User
      :shrug: Ion know about the illumanit, but I know she had her mother still living in a trap house and that her brother was dope dealer along with wilderbeast’s boyfriend. That was an intentionally hit and they tried to use Julius as ransom. :yes:

LHHNY:
      JBlaze she was sanging at a piano saying one day someone would love her like she deserved to be loved. She hopes that they will love her saggy meats parts …flaws and all
      Precious Paris fired Rich Dollaz. She thinks somebody cares. She swears she is the next Rah Digga
      Erica Mena popped up in a BRUTIFUL wedding dress. She said she big gravie cute now that Bow Wow became Shad and is about to marry her. She fly above now that he is on CSITRANSGENDER
      people in my face… will finish in a sec

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

USER :dead:

• B. Stoners

I was thinking they should bring Remy Ma and Papoose to LHHNY. They would be a great addition. Plus I would love to hear some of Remy’s prison stories. I know they are goodt. :yes:

Oxtails????!! :ghost:
      (But we already know that obsession ain’t the same thing as love :shrug: an abusive controlling EX is quite ca

LTL,
      It was user…she’s in rare form today!! 😆 I’m ova here fukkin howling… :hahaha:

User
      Its not even that JHud’s sister is big. She is just plain ole ugly. #noshade I just dont see him wiping out the family JUST because she dont want him no more. That seems very fetchy to me.

:tea:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

UF– :ghost: no chill

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

I’m tired like I got the itis and I ain’t ate chit :think:

• Str8tUpMenace

MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky: says:

LHHNY:
      people in my face… will finish in a sec
      ________________________

Who asked for this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :dead:

:chase: @V

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

===================

Makes sense to me.. I can google and come up with 10 stories just like it on the first page

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

—–
      Have you seen HIM?

Ugh! Phone posting…

Capable of violence when they feel they’re losing control (and he looks good & crazy anyway)

• Matchsticks

lovezoe says:

—–
      Have you seen HIM?
      _________

:rofl: :rofl:

• kamadiva

@B Stoner – folx have killed for less. A guy in ATL (Douglasville, outside ATL), killed his ex wife, her bf, the bf child and 1 or 2 of his own kids with the wife…2 kids were just shot and survived…all over who could claim the kids on their taxes.

Long Time Lurker says:

Who said JHud had a baggy mouth? WHO SAID IT!?!?!
      :hahaha: :casket: :dead: :ghost:
      ———
      her mouth look like when u ring out a dishrag :confused: prolly smell the same

Fix it gravi jesus :pray:

• Str8tUpMenace

User Friendly says:

Long Time Lurker says:
      Who said JHud had a baggy mouth? WHO SAID IT!?!?!
      :hahaha: :casket: :dead: :ghost:
      ———
      her mouth look like when u ring out a dishrag :confused: prolly smell the same
      Fix it gravi jesus :pray:

Fugg you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hahaha:

:dead:

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

whitty hutton says:

TashaMack says:

Chiby/Candy Cane is that you?
      —————————-
      I hope not! it’s best when we’re laughing and the roses are taking turns on stage doing a set! let sleeping dogs lie…sheesh
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why for, Whitty? Did Chiby go off? Did I miss this???

• whitty hutton

her mouth look like when u ring out a dishrag  prolly smell the same
      —————
      :dead: as fukk!! :rofl:

• B. Stoners

I’m done with this argument. Eye said what Eye said. :rofl: This is my story (theory) and I’m sticking to it. I shall not be moved. :biggrin:

Have you seen HIM?
      _________

:crying1:

kamadiva says:

Damn :no:

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

@user, what is WRONG with you?! 😆

• iWasteTime

Meatballs were banging!
      What we talking about :popcorn:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Soooooo, is Steve Martin her bodyguard???
      ____
      I really scrolled back up too

• WhoDat

WhoDat says:

She swears she is the next Rah Digga
      ^^^^^
      Only one Rashia. She was THEE chit. I loved me some Dirty Harriet. :nun:

Digga Digga, First name Rashia!!!! :whistle: Wonder where she is now??? :think:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Yall have no damn act right cant even lurk in peace :rofl: :crying:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

User has the juice today. She has me in here :crying1:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Long Time Lurker says:
      Who said JHud had a baggy mouth? WHO SAID IT!?!?!
      :hahaha: :casket: :dead: :ghost:
      _________

yawl so disrespectful.. Lol say JHud got a pleated skirt for a mouth. Dead wrong 😆

Part 2
      Rich Dollaz lost two E list clients but yet still came out on top because he turned his ex girlfriend’s new lesbian ex into his spokesmodel for a liquor company that has been selling well. Creeps keep on winning 😆
      Diamond aka SNARF from Thundercats had lunch with her daddy Lurch (did somebody already call him this? Is that why it came to mind?? 😆 ) the former baseball player turned preacher. He told her that she was a THOT. And a bad THOT at that and that she needed to take care of her puppy doorter. She realized he was right and arranged a photo shoot where she had on glamourous clothes and her doorter had on a Burlington Coat Factory half off dress. Later on she met with Cisco and found out he never even cared for her. She was mad but then realized she smashed Rich in the bathroom on tv for likes and then she shut up and they hugged it out
      Cisco tried to talk to his big titties baby mama who looks like she always got slime in her mouth about burying the hatchet and being good co-parents. She said F THAT you hurt me so now I am going to let it burn. Then threw a drink at him and almost knocked her wig off her head in the process. It was cocked atop her head when the camera cut back like :lolsign: Cisco got mad that she tried him and decided to Hulk up and toss the couch over. He also threw a glass at the wall and his stomach fell out the bottom of his shirt. You thought I missed that part ain’t it? :hahaha: Then she ran up on him like a mad gnat and threw empty windmills. Security broke up the fight and walked them off the set cause they was lame… Mona was probably in the background looking at the tape like FOR WHY??

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Digga Digga, First name Rashia!!!! :whistle: Wonder where she is now??? :think:
      ____

I often wonder this myself. What happened? Why wasn’t she a bigger success? I love her

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

WhoDat says:

She swears she is the next Rah Digga
      ^^^^^
      Only one Rashia. She was THEE chit. I loved me some Dirty Harriet
      :cosign: Say that Dub *cues* Party n BS and Curtains :danban:

Let me find my shyt :pc:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

This dude on the radio said how you Christian and gay?! :rofl: Stephen A hung up on him. Said dude difnt make his point.

• SOTHERNGRL

I thought you was talking bout Jhonni’s meat curtains
      **********************
      @mENACE :chase: getcho azz on out from round here with that mess. :rofl:

• kamadiva

@iWaste – I just getting up to speed, but the convo is centered around LHHNY, Yandi changing her name without a real marriage, Precious Paris leaving Rich, somebody sanging a song about finding love… :rolleyes:

JHud family conspiracy – being wiped out cos they owed the mafia, dope dealers or illuminati for a sanging career and weightloss all to have baggy, knot knees and mouf smelling like a old wet dishrag.

Ok im sorry yall 😆

So who gone answer Wut’s question? :popcorn: my scarves always fall off in the middle of the nite :shrugs:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

So I saw the teaser for LLHATL. Why does Rasheeda continue to look like a fool for a storyline. At least her ghetto BFFs Tiny and Kandi really got marital issues.

• whitty hutton

:hahaha: too murch to c&p!!! :hahaha:

Wtf is wrong witchall tuhday?!?

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Take that whole entire write up…. :crying1: ion even have to watch it
      At least Daryl knows his pound puppy ain’t ish…

I wanna send a special :thankyou: out to @User :crying1:
      I was sitting here having my car serviced, dreading the estimate :bite: BUT your ignant arse has tickled me so badly that I couldn’t even focus on being u

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

Digga Digga, First name Rashia!!!! Wonder where she is now???
      ____

That heffa was/is a true lyricist no gimmicks and fruit loop inspired outfits :no: Flow was just nasty :yes:

When Busta fell off so did she :facepalm: He just signed to Cash Money but I doubt he would ever release anything :coffee:

• MissArtist

Old and desperate she is. She better make sure her rent boy wraps it up EVERY time.

“A mad gnat” :hahaha:

Set bout the outcome! I hate your dumb arse, but I love you for being so dumb :hug:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

lovezoe says:

Yeah I saw this too.. Least she looks cute tho. I mean I guess she figures she gotta keep those checks rolling in since grandma rap ain’t catch on. Speaking of Kandi, yawl heard her and Todd got their own show?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Prolly taste like oxtails

And

Baggy mouth
      ************

I hate her :love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

I’m watching Get Hard… so far…. Meh

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill: says:

MEN I HAVE A QUESTION :think:

Does it matter what we look like as long as you can :hump: :shrug:

I have no problem with a do-rag. It’s gonna be missing 2 minutes in anyway. :yes:

All that other shyt you listed, to me is like :wtf:

You come to bed with all that on, you ain’t trying to fukk. :shrug:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Suga cash money is where artist go to die…

• WhoDat

Digga Digga, First name Rashia!!!! Wonder where she is now???
      ____
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Rah Digga got robbed of a chance.
      So did Shawnna.
      Sole ranned away to go find God and an S-Curl kit for Ginuwine.
      Eve married up and white.
      Man LISTEN TO ME.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Speaking of Kandi, yawl heard her and Todd got their own show?

=============

And so did Nene… so who is left??

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

her doorter had on a Burlington Coat Factory half off dress

*******

:crying1: :crying1: Let me finish

——–

:wail: hey luva luva

Sandy need to give us a new post. This one is ruined.

part 3
      Peter and Tara are in a good place. They both washed they feet and agreed to be responsible parents and work together on some business ventures. Peter found out Amina was under new management with a former ex. His friend told him he was saying he wish that had been his baby. The baby overheard it and was like 😯 ME TOO. Then Peter tried to give Amina an after marriage promise ring and vowed to be only with her for now since he messed up with his other families. Amina said she couldn’t do it anymore and nobody cared. Especially Peter. He probably took the ring back and was laying up under somebody else that night.
      Yandy/Minnesota….. sigh…… Yandy.. thought it would be a good idea to change her name to “MATCH” the kids she had by a man who has the potential to go to jail for a long time because she wanted to be a part of the crew. Said she would be proud and honored to be a HARRIS. Turned her lizard lips into a big smile when she said it. She made the surprise announcement at the nightclub civil ceremony baby shower in front of everyone in a maternity prom dress and Minnesota had on a tux. But they did not get married :nono: Because THAT would have been stupid. Yandy said before she don’t want to be pregnant in a wedding dress. So instead she did the smart thing and legally changed her name forever to that of a man not legally her spouse. So actually she is just A HARRIS. She is not one of THOSE HARRISES. But don’t nobody tell her that. Oh and Yandy cried and was saying he was the love of her life. When she leaned in to kiss him he looked like BISH WHET?? Then realized the camera was rolling and he acted like he liked it. She had the baby. It was a girl named Skylar. BLESSINGS. Then Minnesota finally stepped up to the plate and said he had the girl of his dreams and he couldn’t imagine life without her. She was his everything. He was talking about his newborn bae

• B. Stoners

Cisco tried to talk to his big titties baby mama who looks like she always got slime in her mouth about burying the hatchet and being good co-parents. She said F THAT you hurt me so now I am going to let it burn. Then threw a drink at him and almost knocked her wig off her head in the process. It was ****ed atop her head when the camera cut back like :lolsign: Cisco got mad that she tried him and decided to Hulk up and toss the couch over. He also threw a glass at the wall and his stomach fell out the bottom of his shirt. You thought I missed that part ain’t it? :hahaha: Then she ran up on him like a mad gnat and threw empty windmills. Security broke up the fight and walked them off the set cause they was lame… Mona was probably in the background looking at the tape like FOR WHY??
      _________________________________________
      Bye Taken. :ghost: :rofl: :wail:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

big titties baby mama who looks like she always got slime in her mouth

*******

But why I know exactly what you mean by the slime mouth :hahaha: :hahaha:

• WhoDat

^^^^^^^^^^
      I stopped RIGHT THERE MISSY (in my Una Thurman on “Kill Bill” voice… when she told Sophie to sit her azz DOWN when she tried to leave with one arm)

• Str8tUpMenace

I was not ready for the remainder of that recap :no:

:casket: bye yall :ghost:

• iWasteTime

——————
      😯
      :rofl: KamDiva!

Thanks for the recap!

• Matchsticks

So did Shawnna
      _________

:yes: she was SOOOO underrated…

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

and his stomach fell out the bottom of his shirt

********

Winnie the Pooh looking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Str8tUpMenace

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

Suga cash money is where artist go to die…

And where the males fugg each other, and say they stuntin like they daddy

Granny rap tho?? :crying1: She be rapping :oldman: and collecting SS checks???
      their story line is so fake It is not even believable. ….they are together ALL the time on IG… working out, etc. Mona needs to tell them if they are going to make up a storyline they need to stay of social media. They narcissists I guess :tea:

You come to bed with all that on, you ain’t trying to fukk. :shrug:
      ——-
      Who :hump: every night tho? They claim thats how u get beef curtains but I dont believe that either :nono: me & my ex smooshed everyday BUT that was only for two years. Iono if i could do that for a lifetime tho :phew:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

The baby overheard it and was like :shocked: ME TOO.

*******

:rofl: :rofl: swear I wanna make a book of you LHHNY recaps

• B. Stoners

Rah Digga got robbed of a chance.
      So did Shawnna.
      Sole ranned away to go find God and an S-Curl kit for Ginuwine.
      Eve married up and white.
      Man LISTEN TO ME.
      _______________________________
      Shawanna was the shyt. I didnt know her daddy was Buddy Guy the Blues legend.
      Eve could still put out an album right now. Her flow was :nun:

Taken…. :hahaha:
      U sure yo name ain’t Fresh aka Freshalina?? :thinking:

• Str8tUpMenace

The baby overheard it and was like 😯 ME TOO.

THIS….CHIT…..RIGHT…..HERE…… :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

On some random chit… how does Kerry Washington still only make 150,000 per episode of Scandal?? Who is her agent??

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Turned her lizard lips into a big smile when she said it.
      *********

Snot bubbling out. :hahaha:

And where the males fugg each other, and say they stuntin like they daddy
      _______________________________________
      THIS should be their mission statement. Put this right under the company logo. :yes:

• whitty hutton

:hahaha: whoooooooo chile…I caint breathe!! :rofl:

• WhoDat

So did Shawnna
      _________
      :yes: she was SOOOO underrated…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I LOVED her TEW man. All them bishes were the absolute truth. I dont think I have truly felt no female rapper since. Matter of fact… I know I havent. They all left in their prime too. I liked Vita from Murder, Inc. alot as well.

@Dub 😳 I am just saying the baby was like we could have had it all if you had just picked another diddy for me :rofl:
      @Whitty I am fresh.. never musty :nono: but I am only me. Never been on anything or posted before here. Isn’t that enough? Aren’t I good enough for you? :wails:

I jus pooted from 😆 ing so hard! :ashamed:

The baby overheard it and was like 😯 ME TOO. The
      ——-

• iWasteTime

One of them Glovin sisters has a show on OWN

____________________________________________
      When you just read this shyt :facepalm:
      :rofl: Yandy is so stoooopid. I noticed how he kept whispering in her ear afterwards and her face didnt look too happy. He probably called her a dumb bitch. or Bytch you tried it.

• WhoDat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :crying1: *cues Didnt We Almost Have It All*

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

____

I fuggin hate yawl sooo much right now.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

@ Ceasar IKR thats why I couldnt understand why Game signed :facepalm: Hell they wont even release Wayne’s shyt so u know Busta and Game can hang it up :rofl:

@ Dub yes Shawnna was sick too :yes: Luda just didnt know what to do with her :no: :rofl: @ Sole holding Genuwines soul glo spray
      Eve was like “let me cash in” I dont have time for this shyt :rofl: but her last song Eve is still in rotation, the CD wasnt bad either :headphones:

• whitty hutton

Taken…ur humor and writing style remind me of her blog. You are hilariously unique…ignant in ur own right! 😆

• Just Looking

:offtopic:

:waves: @ Taken today I finally got my caterpillars did. They on fleek :yes:

The way Hispanic people say the word “flick”.
      Mexican 1: “Hey, amigo, how do you operate this lighter?”
      Mexican 2: “You have to fleek it, pendejo

:steer:

I liked Vita from Murder, Inc. alot as well.
      ——–
      Ppl always used to say I sounded like her :cuss:

I do tho :shame: like a ol hyper active beetle. That the girl from SWV sister rite?

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

______

Lol I just don’t understand her train of thought

WhoDat says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :crying1: *cues Didnt We Almost Have It All*
      _________________________________
      :wail: You typed it I was thinking the same thing. :rofl:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

:newpost: Celebs Out n about… Jay-Z nem

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

That the girl from SWV sister rite?
      _____

What girl???? Lmfaoooooo No Total. They look like twins!

• WhoDat

That the girl from SWV sister rite?
      ^^^^^^^^^
      Total. The tall skinny one, Kima is Vita’s sister.

• http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RaIuP6s3kUc felinelurker

That the girl from SWV sister rite?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nah, from Total

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Take and her reality wrap ups :rofl:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

:crying: :hahaha:

Yes thats what i meant :ashamed:

Dang 😆