Prancing Elites

Oprah's Oxygen Network aired the series premiere of the Prancing Elites last night. The show features 5 gender confused men who prance around in leotards, heels and majorette costumes. The Elites spend most of their time trolling parades and intimidating Alabama residents who cling tightly to their traditional values.

This is the image of black men that is being promoted aggressively in the media to counterbalance society's image of black men as violent, pants sagging thugs and criminals.

White America is intimidated by intelligent, successful, articulate, masculine black men. The media has a history of portraying black men as scary dangerous criminals who deserve to be killed by trigger-happy white cops.

The destruction of the black male image continues with Oprah's latest image of black men as safe and effeminate.

We shouldn't be surprised that Oprah is selling a warped image of black men to America. Oprah, 61, was raped at age nine and pregnant by age 14. She repeatedly reminds us that she was sexually abused by men.

Oprah and the media would like nothing more than to present The Prancing Elites as the perfect role models for young black boys.

Black men are slowly marching towards extinction. The pool of available black men is shrinking. For every 100 black women in America there are only 83 black men -- and roughly half of those men are gay or bisexual (down low). The NY Times recently conducted a study that shows 1.5 million black men are missing. The single largest gap of missing black men in America is in Ferguson, MO.

But rather than focus on the crises in black America, Oprah wants to focus on sexually dysfunctional black men in tights and majorette costumes.

Thanks for nothing Oprah.

An earlier version of this post incorrectly stated that Oprah accused Bill Cosby of raping her. Oprah never made such an accusation. We regret the error.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:rofl: :rofl: at Prancing Donkeys :hahaha:

• iWasteTime

Morning Roses :wave:

SANDRA!!!

I'm not watching :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Folks will have you thinking your kid is straight mental for just doing normal age appropriate behaviors.

This mom website I am on… Chile.. somebody will post “My kid peed the bed” First 50 replies “Have you get lil Chutney tested?” “Therapist ASAP” “That could be a sign of a bigger issue” When it reality lil Chutney chugged a 2L of Coke before she went to bed :facepalm:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

I tried to watch yesterday and just couldn't do it :nono:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

From the study -Almost 1 in 12 black men in this age group are behind bars, compared with 1 in 60 nonblack men in the age group, 1 in 200 black women and 1 in 500 nonblack women.

*******

:phew: Some fine azz men locked up :(

:pc: corrylinks. They need pen pals :yes:

• daprinceofradio

Auntie... Oprah.. has not been a part of Oxygen/Angel network for almost 10 years now...she's been disassociated herself from them.. a little before they started the reality series. "Bad Girls Club". :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

No thank you :happy:

• The Pearl!

:waves: Morning and stuff.

Regarding these fellas :facepalm:

I can't watch this shyt. Living in Atlanta (and being a single hetero woman)....dis jes too merch for my spirit. :no:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

:facepalm: OH LAWD :smh:

I WON'T be watching this mess :no:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Thanks for the heads up Sandy. I had never heard of the show. I'm going to check it out.
    ****************************

Milanisti says:

I tried to watch yesterday and just couldn’t do it
    ***********************

What was it about?

• sassyshe

Didnt know Oprah had anything to do with Oxygen - I thought it was a NBC affiliate.

Anywho I will be watching this hot azz mess of a show. I loves ratchet entertainment cause I way to straight laced in real life (well thats the image most folks have of me)

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

:stop: Oprah owns Oxygen? :thinking:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Wendy nasty. The way she dogged Miche'le then was mute when she can back on stage. And boo, you KNEW about Whitney. Everyone knew. Lil Mo need to focus more on not getting married every calendar year, and less on Chante business.

• free

sandra needs a pulitzer....

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Mo got to make sure she keep her job because she got to be the bread winner. Marrying bums.

• free

sassyshe says: Anywho I will be watching this hot azz mess of a show.

*******************

i don't think i have that channel. is that the same one with preachers of la?

• sassyshe

#missyJSays says:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    :cosign:

I used to call ADD/ADHD the fad disorder cause they were being given to kids like chicklets. I used to tell all my friends all the time if a doc says your kid got ADD/ADHD try every behavioral technique before you decide on meds. Bipolar is the new ADD but Ill let that be for now. The reason they stopped diagnosing these kids so reguarly cause they did a 20 year research study (cause technically you dont know the true effects of psychotropic meds until they are over 10 years old) and they found that in over 70% of the children who were diagnosed with ADD/ADHD had the same poor diet and sleep and when these factors were changed and exercise was incorporated into their regular routine over 80% of the children who were diagnosed showed no signs of ADD/ADHD

• WhoDat

Multiple Dancing DerekEJ's.

:no:

Fugg folks 2015

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Gd morning every one

They look ridiculous

• sassyshe

free says:

sassyshe says: Anywho I will be watching this hot azz mess of a show.

*******************

i don’t think i have that channel. is that the same one with preachers of la?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yup

• Flawless

just a mess!!!

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Living in Atlanta

---
    This hot mess is in Alabama thank you o lord :pray:

• iWasteTime

:stop: Oprah owns Oxygen? :thinking:
    -----------
    :kona:

• WhoDat

What was it about?
    ^^^
    This show above?

Boi Puscee.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

@Bird, it's a show about a group of boys literally prancing around with tons of make-up, trying to get into parades, starting dance contests, I don't know but it was just a hot mess. I'm all for mess, but THIS mess was too much, even for me :facepalm:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

American, Italian hostages killed in U.S.-led counter-terror operation against Al Qaeda in Afghanistan-Pakistan border region

:smh: they done killed two mo :smh:

• SummerBaby

---------------------
    :crying: Ferguson, Mo :huh: I don't think that's a coincidence. I was just having this talk on Monday with my son about the large numbers of missing black men & women.

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

lovezoe says:

Wendy nasty. The way she dogged Miche’le then was mute when she can back on stage. And boo, you KNEW about Whitney. Everyone knew. Lil Mo need to focus more on not getting married every calendar year, and less on Chante business.
    **********************

I think it's all contrived. I think Michel'le agreed to this particular storyline. I also think that Shante agreed to become the enemy. We have never been shown any reason for anyone to not like her. Stacy was hired to be the agitator because after Kelly left it was way to much Kumbiya going on. But Stacy is so fake and annoying with it. I like Mo's marriage situation. It makes for fun gossip. I hate that Chrisette quit because she is most like Kelly. They ratchet is authentic. The really don't know they ratchet. They think they being high class. That is some entertaining shat. Come back Chrisette!!!

• kamadiva

:handclap: SANDRA!!!!! This WHOLE Write-up!!!!

I ain't watching this mess!

There was something in the AJC about there being 80K MORE single women in ATL than amount of single men between ages of 18 and 60+. And after you factor the gay, bi-sexual or downlow men, the number increases! ATL is not the spot if you looking to get married! I need to read the NY article and AJC one more closely!

• kamadiva

from Downstairs:

@missyJ – comment 256

+1 – LilDiva is allowed to make choices based on the ones I have presented to her like what shoes or outfit does she want to wear today, what would you like to eat (if eating out). But if you want to run out in traffic…or cut your hair, stop bathing, wear boxers and asked to be called Samuel :stop: ain’t gon happen!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Multiple Dancing DerekEJ’s.

******

#TEAMTHIS

:thinking: I wonder if he got slim in orDer to join

• MSVALLDAY

Nicely done Auntie!!!! Oprah needs to GTFOH with this shyt.

• kamadiva

@Sassy – re; RuPaul's Drag Race - nah..can’t let her watch that! :nono:

She watches TV on the weekends and only cartoons like Doc McStuffins, Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

:blink: 1.5 MILLION (black) men MISSING? :huh: what the hell dis mean?

• whitty hutton

Repost from lass night:
    **taps microphone** “Testing…1-2-3…testing”

**clears throat** “PAGING ZZ4L…PAGING ZZZZZZZZZZZ44444444LLLLLLLLL”
     come get yo co-worker nefrew from offa dis tv show!! I bet $5 he’s ADRIAN…bet!! **claps hands** Bet it’s ADRIAN!!

I ain’t gon’ make it watchin this shyt yall…these niggas is ug-a-lee!!  :hahaha: :crying1:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Milanisti says:

@Bird, it’s a show about a group of boys literally prancing around with tons of make-up, trying to get into parades, starting dance contests, I don’t know but it was just a hot mess. I’m all for mess, but THIS mess was too much, even for me
    *************************

That's it??? That sounds boring. I want to see a gay guy reality show where you just get to see them live their lives. Dating, shopping, working, being ratchet. Just living. And I want it to have diversity. Girly guys, masculine guys, more conservative guys and a wild Joseline type.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

@Bird HBO has a show like the one you described. I couldn't watch it though, too much men kissing and sexing :no: :hide:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Can we get a :newpost: this too much

• http://pinkcottonent.com JerseyMom

Their parents and society has failed them. :blink:

The devil will always be a liar.

• ThatgirlJD

uh...their make up looks nice

• http://pinkcottonent.com JerseyMom

Their parents and society have failed them. :blink:

The devil will always be a liar.

• MissHarlem

Saying Oprah owns this network is like saying lady Eloise owns last Eloise in boomerang :facepalm:

• kamadiva

:kona: somebody hit me up when we get a new post...Imma not work today (been working hard for 3weeks now) and go back to reviewing the charter for LilDiva's new school and matching up her uniforms.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

Their parents and society have failed them. :blink:

The devil will always be a liar.

---
    :cosign:

• whitty hutton

Why dis Oprah fault?? She has majority ownership in Oxygen too?

• @NikkeMinxx

Hey Harlem! :danban:

Fiya, wha's the HBO show called? I would probably watch it once or twice.

• Meme81

They look a hot mess. Who greenlit this bull? They need their tail whooped.

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

Afiya says FOH :chase: says:

@Bird HBO has a show like the one you described. I couldn’t watch it though, too much men kissing and sexing
    **********************

Now see I don't need to see a show like that on HBO. I need the PG13 version. I ain't ready for R-Rated. I did watch The Skinny cause my baby daddy was in it, but I was a little uncomfortable with the love scenes. I'm trying to work my way up gradually.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

Nikki, it's called 'Looking'

• Ni ni

I'm watching when I get home. Are black gheys more sissified in the south than the north and west? Seems like the black gays they show on TV are mostly over the top like this and they happen to live in the south, the Bible Belt.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

----
    The Logo channel :thumbsup: u ever used to watch Noahs Ark? It was like sex & the city but for gay black men. Made a movie too but at this point i think some ppl just prefer to be flabbergasted.

Or like i said before, reverse psychology :tea: acting like they are repulsed so they can have an excuse to ask YOU if you seen it too :eyeroll:

• Anna

kamadiva says:

@Sassy – re; RuPaul’s Drag Race – nah..can’t let her watch that! :nono:

~~~~~~~~~
    :waves" @Kamadiv. Youtube "what if cartoons got saved". It's my fav vid.

• MisUnderstood

Not even remotely interested. So I'm either gonna be single foreva, share a man, be a beard or a lesbian. Boy what wonderful options to have :eyeroll:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

MAYNE :crying1: BRUCE/BELINDA JENNER :smh: I'mma be watching him tomorrow doe :popcorn: cause at the end he gonna say "SIKE, JUST KIDDING" I :pray:

• whitty hutton

I enjoy Rupaul's show, but prolly won't be watching this show; cept for jokes. I said last night they're shoving this agenda down our throats. They showed up and marched in a parade they were not invited too - actually received a letter denying their request - then we're hurt and offended when the parade goers weren't supportive.

MissHarlem says:

--------------

Except worse but maybe the photographer mislabled this too :)

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I thought Oprah's network was OWN...

Or is this part of the "agenda" to associate anything negative with a skrong black woman? Or as my cousin likes to say, "Oprah is a strong black WOMEN" <-- that is a huge English pet peeve of mine(s). <-- that too.

MisHarlem do u run? Workout? Im bout to sign up for the percy sutton 5k again.

• whitty hutton

"Oprah is a strong black WOMEN” <– that is a huge English pet peeve of mine(s). <– that too.
    -----------------
    Windmills u in the thoak!! :lol: I hate folks who can't "talk". Shyt drives me crazy!!

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

They're not missing :nono: They're caught up in the profit prison system also known as "insourcing." Shyt is so profitable for private prisons, they're trading on Wall Street :facepalm:

To name jut a few brand names you'll recognize that are invested in prison labor or PIC through ALEC are:

BANKS: American General Financial Group, American Express Company, Bank of America, Community Financial Services Corporation, Credit Card Coalition, Credit Union National Association, Inc., Fidelity Inestments, Harris Trust & Savings Bank, Household International, LaSalle National Bank, J.P. Morgan & Company, Non-Bank Funds Transmitters Group

ENERGY PRODUCERS/OIL: American Petroleum Institute, Amoco Corporation, ARCO, BP America, Inc., Caltex Petroleum, Chevron Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation, Mobil Oil Corporation, Phillips Petroleum Company.

ENERGY PRODUCERS/UTILITIES: American Electric Power Association, American Gas Association, Center for Energy and Economic Development, Commonwealth Edison Company, Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc., Edison Electric Institute, Independent Power Producers of New York, Koch Industries, Inc., Mid-American Energy Company, Natural Gas Supply Association, PG&E Corporation/PG&E National Energy Group, U.S. Generating Company.

INSURANCE: Alliance of American Insurers, Allstate Insurance Company, American Council of Life Insurance, American Insurance Association, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Corporation, Coalition for Asbestos Justice, (This organization was formed in October 2000 to explore new judicial approaches to asbestos litigation." Its members include ACE-USA, Chubb & Son, CNA service mark companies, Fireman's Fund Insurance Company, Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc., Kemper Insurance Companies, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, and St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance Company. Counsel to the coalition is Victor E. Schwartz of the law firm of Crowell & Moring in Washington, D.C., a longtime ALEC ally.)
    Fortis Health, GEICO, Golden Rule Insurance Company, Guarantee Trust Life Insurance, MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company, National Association of Independent Insurers, Nationwide Insurance/National Financial, State Farm Insurance Companies, Wausau Insurance Companies, Zurich Insurance.

PHARMACEUTICALS: Abbott Laboratories, Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bayer Corporation, Eli Lilly & Company, GlaxoSmithKline, Glaxo Wellcome, Inc., Hoffman-LaRoche, Inc., Merck & Company, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of
    America (PhRMA), Pharmacia Corporation, Rhone-Poulenc Rorer, Inc., Schering-Plough Corporation, Smith, Kline & French, WYETH, a division of American Home Products Corporation.

MANUFACTURING:American Plastics Council, Archer Daniels Midland Corporation, AutoZone, Inc. (aftermarket automotive parts), Cargill, Inc., Caterpillar, Inc., Chlorine Chemistry Council, Deere & Company, Fruit of the Loom, Grocery Manufacturers of America, Inland Steel Industries, Inc., International Game Technology, International Paper, Johnson & Johnson, Keystone Automotive Industries, Motorola, Inc., Procter & Gamble, Sara Lee Corporation.

TELECOMMUNICATIONS: AT&T, Ameritech, BellSouth Telecommunications, Inc., GTE Corporation, MCI, National Cable and Telecommunications Association, SBC Communications, Inc., Sprint, UST Public Affairs, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc.

TRANSPORTATION: Air Transport Association of America, American Trucking Association, The Boeing Company, United Airlines, United Parcel Service (UPS).

OTHER U.S. COMPANIES: Amway Corporation, Cabot Sedgewick, Cendant Corporation, Corrections Corporation of America, Dresser Industries, Federated Department Stores, International Gold Corporation, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Microsoft Corporation, Newmont Mining Corporation, Quaker Oats, Sears, Roebuck & Company, Service Corporation International, Taxpayers Network, Inc., Turner Construction, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

User Friendly says:

The Logo channel u ever used to watch Noahs Ark? It was like sex & the city but for gay black men. Made a movie too but at this point i think some ppl just prefer to be flabbergasted.

Or like i said before, reverse psychology acting like they are repulsed so they can have an excuse to ask YOU if you seen it too
    ************************

Oooh thanks! I gotta try to find Noah's Ark. That sounds right up my alley. I'm working on not being effected by bigotry and moving beyond my own as well. I have always had gay friends my whole life, but none of them were my besties so I have had a limited view of their lives. I want a closer look. All the gay guys I grew up with were feminine. I want to get familiar with the ones that act like regular men which seems to be growing in number these days.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

=================

chile I watched The Skinny :ghost: It was TERRIBLE. First off only Jussie could act. And them talmbout boi puscee and booty douching and puttin it tween the cheeks

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

A mess but its not on OWN its on Oxygen lol :tea:

• MissHarlem

NIKKI :hug: long time no font hun

USER :lol: people believe everything they read

Well anyways its a fire in the basement of my job bldg. im finna evacuate.

Must be from all the flaming gays on fashion ave where we are located :eyeroll: :sarcasm:

Coworker said its some fine ass firefighters down there :bounce:

• whitty hutton

So we be in serrus today? No jokes abt kentrelle (I think that's his name) needing a waist trainer...Tim and his little baby voice...nothin?? :shrugs: :kona: **deep sigh**

I need laughter and the galloping goats is prime time fukkery at its best!!

• The Pearl!

Whet Carrington said:

that is a huge English pet peeve of mine(s).
    **********
    :yes: along with

simUlar
    aXe (for ask)
    Monf (for month)
    Birfday

I'll stop there

• whitty hutton

"Prancing donkeys" :thumbsup: good one Samdra!!

• whitty hutton

Baize for bathe
    Whet for what
    Comfable for comfortable

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

The Pearl! says:

:yes: along with

simUlar
    aXe (for ask)
    Monf (for month)
    Birfday
    - - - - - - - -
    And the one that even the most EDUCATED people tend to say that baffles the absolute HELL out of me. Even people who SELL it say it this way, "Jewlery... pronounced: JOO-LER-Ree"

Nooo, it's spelled JEWEL-ry... with emphasis on JEWELS... how did we add an "e" between the L and the R and go from jew-wel-ree, to get to joo-LER-ree? LOL

• whitty hutton

Ding! Ding! Ding!
    "JOO-LER-Ree” :facepalm:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

and EGGspecially... does that come with sausage?

But more on that later... is anyone going to bring up Sandra Mae going in on Chris Brown's break baby yestuhday? And does anyone know if Lil Chrissy Brown called her a bunch of names as of this writing? LMAO

You know how you watch the Apollo, or American Idol, and someone is so bad that you get shame and turn the channel before the "whop whop's" begin?

That's how I felt when I read it - I got embarrassed and nervous and went back to "Faybook" for the night...

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

User Friendly says:

Well anyways its a fire in the basement of my job bldg. im finna evacuate.

We just had a drill too :think: What city are u in User :waiting:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

And ammalance...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

frigerator :facepalm: Refrigerator or Fridge.. I'll even take ice box

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Labtop :mad:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Fixing to and finna makes me cringe :thump:

• http://www.kottoncandikouture.bigcartel.com CandiGyrl81

I really thought I was the only one disgusted by this show... I'm happy that I'm not! This right here is crazy. If they don't want Black Greek sororities on TV we need to do something to get our Black Men Back... this is just too much. I have a son to raise and a daughter that I want to be married one day.... I don't know what their future holds in this world...

• whitty hutton

Omg carrington!! U are hitting all my pet peeves!! Ol lazy-tongued niggas saying words all wrong n shyt. If I'm aggravated enough, I'll correct them on the spot.

• @NikkeMinxx

Csrrington-- a grown aiss man typed the word pacifically (specifically) in my text messages. He works for the school system.. I was hotter than fish grease. So mad, I called the man I was seeing before that and cussed him out for not acting right and me having to give Mr.Pacific my dayum number anyway. :mad:

• The Pearl!

Even people who SELL it say it this way, “Jewlery… pronounced: JOO-LER-Ree”
    *******8
    O.M.G.!!!! I thought it was just me! It is so prevalent -- in radio and TV ads!! The speaker says JOO-LEREE!!!! thought it was just me, mayne!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

:newpost: CiCi & Russ

• whitty hutton

But why do yall think more folks are mispronouncing these relatively simple words?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyINBuZq0k Afiya says FOH :chase:

I can't say 'Specific' :cry: I keep trying to say it without saying 'Pacific' but I can't, so I don't even use it :no:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I have an aunt who, when she thinks she's speaking proper, does the Madea and adds a random a$$ed "R" in $hit for NO apparent reen...

"I'd like the chicken taRcos... and put some MARnaise on my bread."

Nooooo, TT... just sit there. I'll order for you, "Ma'am, she would like two tAco's... with extra guaRcamole!"

• pointhimout

I try not to be a prude, considering I too can be same sex oriented. When I see guys like this, it's too much for my mind to process. I can't fathom men in dresses, make-up, wigs, etc. My stance will always be if you're a gay male, what's with all the other stuff? Ironically, the finest of "str8" men will pursue these guys over the guy he balls with or whatever.

“Oprah is a strong black WOMEN” <– that is a huge English pet peeve of mine(s). <– that too.
    —————–
    -----------
    You would hate me then. I mispronounce everything. I can type my ass off but SPEAKING? :nono:

And dont let me get excited :rofl: kids already know not to even ask. :lol:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

pointhimout says:

Ironically, the finest of “str8? men will pursue these guys over the guy he balls with or whatever.
    - - - - - -
    I think this is true of gay women too. You will always see a stud and a fem, or two fems before you'll see two studs.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I can type my ass off but SPEAKING? ?

And dont let me get excited ? kids already know not to even ask. ?

*******

Tears! :rofl: :rofl:

• MissL

Auntie :lol: the prancing donkeys lawd hammercy it;s too early for the thick ass cloud of shade

• Simple person

dr martin luther king is turning over in his grave at this right hurr! did he and others march in Selma, Alabama for this SHHHHHT????

• Thgheart

This shade..

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn:

lawd Sandra :hahaha:

Nancy Drew Ain't Studdin' You :yawn: says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    _____________________________

Sandra, give us free :wait:

:thankyou:

• dopedillema

They pose no threat to society. Black folks got bigger problems than the gays. Harmless. Harmless.

• Sarah Lawrence

Black women like you are so dumb. Caping for black men who don't love them. Weak dumb bitches.