Phillip White

Another unarmed black man is dead at the hands of cops whose motto is to protect and serve.

Police in Vineland, New Jersey, a suburb of Philadelphia, allegedly beat Phillip White to death while he was unconscious and handcuffed on the ground.

Ricardo Garcia, who witnessed the incident, described what he saw to a reporter.

"They punched him, stomped him, kicked him and then they let the dog out of the car," said Ricardo Garcia. "The dog bit him on his face and around his body. There's no call for that. Once a man is handcuffed and unconscious, you should have stuck him in the patrol car and take him to the police station. Instead they decided to beat him right here."

Another witness, Agustin Ayala of Ayala Towing, told a reporter he was driving a tow truck when he saw two police officers beating an apparently unconscious man.

Ayala said he asked the officers to stop because he was concerned for the man's welfare.

A dog is heard barking hysterically in the background of the police dispatch audio.

"118 West Grape," a dispatcher says in the recording. "Subject... hyperventilating. Officers out."

One of the officers can be heard rehearsing his defense.

"Subject under...tried disarming me," he said breathlessly.

News of White's death spread quickly through the New Jersey neighborhood.

Vineland Police Chief Timothy Codispoti was swift to respond to the growing scandal.

"As many of you have already heard, earlier today a tragedy occurred involving Officers and a citizen," said Codispoti on Tuesday. "Sadly, this call for service resulted in an “in–custody, non-shooting death” which is being investigated by the Cumberland County Prosecutor’s office"

Police didn't clarify why White was arrested at his home.

White's aunt, Valerie White, told NBC10 she wanted answers.

"Why, what he was doing, I don't know," she said. "I'm trying to get answers and closure now. He lived a street life but he was a human being. Bottom line."

White is the 290th person to be killed by police in America in the 1st 90 days of 2015.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

It's alot of dying today sandra

• Gigi26

He lived a street life but he was a human being. Bottom line.”
    -----------------------------
    At least his aunt was honest about it...But the media is gonna have a FIELD DAY with this. :no:

• Phrozen1der

iCant... :pray:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

“Subject under…tried disarming me,” he said breathlessly.

=============

So that's the new "he reached for a knife" :eyeroll: Niggas just out here trying to take every cop's gun...

Every officer in the US needs to wear a body cam that CANNOT BE TURNED OFF BY THE OFFICER and possibly even a live feed directly to the USAG office.. I mean dayum

------------------

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

Morning Rowsays!!! :yahoo:
    I wish I was here earlier for the HeartBoy Post. :no: I wrote a paper on whether criminals/unfit ppl should be candidates for transplants. It's a catch 22 situation and unfortunately everyone suffers.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

:smh:

• San ah make ya dance

But why are they beating on folks anyway? :no: You should be restraining and handcuffing :no:

• FuturedocDonte

He lived a street life but he was a human being. Bottom line.”
    ---
    :stop:

• aRoTh

Niggas just out here trying to take every cop’s gun…

I said this MOOOOOOONNNNNNTHHHHS ago, that THIS was going to be the "motto" for killing folks; "he tried to take my gun."

• WhoDat

Damn. RIP brother.

• aRoTh

And out of THAT statistic, how many were minorities? :tea:

Damn what is up with this depressing shyt today :no:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Future- why you say that?

• Str8tUpMenace

:no: SMFH. This is fuggin ridiculous!!!!!!!

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Got damn...... Now this is a fawkin shame. After yawl done beat the man to death, you let the dogs out to bite him all in the face???? WTF is that about?

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Sad. It seems now that the first thing cops do.

@Dubb, :rofl: :yes:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

How is somewhere in jersey a suburb of PA? :blink:

• love_22_nina

And out of THAT statistic, how many were minorities? :tea:
    ^^^^^^^
    ALL OF THEM

• MisUnderstood

All ninjas reaching for officers guns now? Is that what they teaching at roll call? :tea:

Glad I missed Kantletgo. Must be on spring break. Get the fck on

• FuturedocDonte

Future- why you say that?
    ----
    The aunt needs not to hint or even fan the flame of him leaving a street life. Like she said, he's human; therefore, it should be justice for all. However, we know as soon as the media find out about people's "street past" they are instantly denied the rights and investigation that they are due even in death

:no:

:hi: hey Gigi!

• FuturedocDonte

White is the 290th person to be killed by police in America
    ---
    This number is sickening :no:

• whitty hutton

I'm sooo tired of these situations. I'm tired of hood ass niggas robbing, killing and terrorizing but also sickened and saddened that cops and others are using the bad behavior of a FEW to justify killing any black man they choose.

These dumb asses should by now that the cops are looking for a reason yet they still involved in gang life, drug dealing and other crimes. Well, I'm sure we'll know his rap sheet by lunchtime. **queues candlelight vigil, crine relatives etc**

MisUnderstood says:

Glad I missed Kantletgo. Must be on spring break. Get the fck on

What happened now ? Jeez :tea:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

White is the 290th person to be killed by police in America
    ------
    Seems like it's just brushed on by. Like no big deal.

• iWasteTime

:smh:
    This is a shame.

• Ni ni

I think they should have a white cop and a black cop paired together. I know they could still be crooked but it's worth a shot :shrug:

Regarding that young man downstairs with the heart transplant: everybody does not deserve a second chance. Some people just have bad souls no matter the age. There's just no right in them.

• FuturedocDonte

---
    That and to say "I was scared for my life" :facepalm:

• WhoDat

The aunt needs not to hint or even fan the flame of him leaving a street life. Like she said, he’s human; therefore, it should be justice for all. However, we know as soon as the media find out about people’s “street past” they are instantly denied the rights and investigation that they are due even in death
    ^^^^^
    I agree wholeheartedly what you just said. :preach:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD COP! NO SUCH THING! When will people recognize police as the organized crime that they are?

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Yeah, what did Kilimanjaro say that made Sandra pop up with the pink box?

^^^^^
    I agree wholeheartedly what you just said.

We been trained to not even EXPECT justice if we don't "live the life they approve of" (aka "the good nigga")

Already giving this street gang cops an excuse!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

What happened now ? Jeez

==========

She said something nastee and Auntie had to :nono: moderate her.. I missed what it was tho

Eric Garners wife said the same thing about him but ion think she liked her hubby all that much. He was a aint shyt type of nigga and if not for the money coming I doubt she would even claim his ass :tea:

The interview she did had me like :hide: he had just had a break baby.

@WHITTY
    "I’m sooo tired of these situations. I’m tired of hood ass niggas robbing, killing and terrorizing but also sickened and saddened that cops and others are using the bad behavior of a FEW to justify killing any black man they choose.

These dumb asses should by now that the cops are looking for a reason yet they still involved in gang life, drug dealing and other crimes. Well, I’m sure we’ll know his rap sheet by lunchtime. **queues candlelight vigil, crine relatives etc**
    "
    ________________________________

This is bullchit! We the ONLY country on the planet that actually EXPECTS our cops to kill because of crime. THE ONLY ONE! China, South Korea, Countries with DICTATORS don't have the amount of killing that America (with it's propaganda of Freedom) has!

If you murder people, that doesn't cops ANY justification to murder you!

NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD COP!

#missyJSays says:

What happened now ? Jeez
    ==========

Oh :tea:

• San ah make ya dance

(with it’s propaganda of Freedom)
    ----------------

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

MOD- in a PG version? She hopped in shower, old man followed, she got offended, packed her bags.

Ni ni says:

I think they should have a white cop and a black cop paired together. I know they could still be crooked but it’s worth a shot
    ---------
    Tuh! A black cop was there shooting up Sean Bell

Forgive me gravi jesus for saying it but its a crackhead on my block that i sho wish they would "feel threatened" by. He get on my nerves.

• whitty hutton

Not ALL cops are bad, Man. I've had both good and bad experiences with Black and White officers.

• San ah make ya dance

Don't seem you have to do much to get killed these days :tea: Its a shame that I have to hope and pray none of my brothers get pulled over and subjected to THIS

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

So now we have the tail end of the story. Let me go find out what the beginning is.

RIP homie.

@USER
    "Tuh! A black cop was there shooting up Sean Bell

Forgive me gravi jesus for saying it but its a crackhead on my block that i sho wish they would “feel threatened” by. He get on my nerves.

Them "Sambo" azz niggas is the WORST OF THE WORST! They hate yo' black azz more than the yts do!

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

That principal was trying to Mack on BMJ :lol:

• iWasteTime

@LoveZ
    :facepalm:

• Mz. Ze’b’Krazi

SMFH. This is fuggin ridiculous!!!!!!!
    ----------------------
    :cosign:

• Str8tUpMenace

Man, I just don't care™ says:

^^^^^
    I agree wholeheartedly what you just said.
    We been trained to not even EXPECT justice if we don’t “live the life they approve of” (aka “the good nigga”)
    Already giving this street gang cops an excuse!
    _________________________

Meanwhile, an azzhole Linden NJ cop with a history of drunk driving, and an obvious drinking problem just killed a cop, a passenger, critically injured himself and another cop in a drunk driving accident in Staten Island. Fool had 10 accidents since 2005, and the police departments in several different towns covered for his azz damn near every time. :no: I've said for so long that the police force is a fuggin gang. This fool even referenced cocaine use and soliciting prostitutes on his damn Twitter page. Six-year "veteran" on the force with a base pay of about $90,000, in fuggin Linden. :cuss:

whitty hutton says:

I agree :tea:

@WHITTY
    "Not ALL cops are bad, Man. I’ve had both good and bad experiences with Black and White officers."

No they aren't! Raise your standard of what a "good cop" is. A good cop upholds his OATH to the Constitution. By defintion NO COP DOES THAT. They are agents of corporations.

Imbecilles at that who believe their own bullchit.

Some cop telling you to have a nice day ain't no good cop. GTFOH!

People like YOU allow these criminals to exist!

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Mmmhmmm...thanks for the pg version of the bs Zoe.

• Str8tUpMenace

whitty hutton says:

Ion fugg with none of em :no:

RIP homie.
    ----------

Find out if he got that dent in his head before or after and did denthead Tyson Beckford get a check. He kinda favored Eva's baby daddy too :think:

@STR8 UP

Ion fugg with none of em

Niggas out here "smitten" cause a cop ain't give them a ticket or helped them when they car broke down.

But ask them same criminal azz niggas if they follow they oath to the constitution tho.

Whitty dont get him riled up :pray:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

User who is that man in your gravi?

• iWasteTime

eanwhile, an azzhole Linden NJ cop with a history of drunk driving, and an obvious drinking problem just killed a cop, a passenger, critically injured himself and another cop in a drunk driving accident in Staten Island. Fool had 10 accidents since 2005, and the police departments in several different towns covered for his azz damn near every time. :no: I’ve said for so long that the police force is a fuggin gang. This fool even referenced cocaine use and soliciting prostitutes on his damn Twitter page. Six-year “veteran” on the force with a base pay of about $90,000, in fuggin Linden. :cuss:
    -------------------------------
    How you a cop with NO PHUCKING license. :no: I can't even say if he was a black cop, he wasn't white either but that blue in blue out is real in the field. I don't see how he was able to work with all that against him .

• FuturedocDonte

#missyJSays says:

What happened now ? Jeez
    ==========
    Why I thought u were talking about Karreuche on OWN

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Here was one of her many NSFW jabs: "I believe the bedroom is the most important room in the house but I don't have to tell you that, Ludacris. You have three kids with three different women. May I suggest pulling out some time and finishing on some fine highly absorbent Martha Stewart bed linens?
    -----
    :ghost:

• http://theempirefiend.tumblr.com/ Bird

User Friendly says:

How is somewhere in jersey a suburb of PA?
    *****************

Philly is pretty much on the boarder of PA and NJ.

• kamadiva

Man all in a rage!

This is sad...very sad!

• iWasteTime

whitty hutton says:
    Ion fugg with none of em :no:
    ---------------
    Chit my boy just became one; over a year ago.
    He Latino and was my niggah! :fistbump:.
    We :smoke: together; we did couple chit and then these pigs started killing unarmed blacks and his social media changed. He said some chit and I said what it it was Jr; unarmed, shot dead in the street and this fool said I'm not talking about him. But you could be, JR get a pass cause he call you Uncle? :cuss: FOH :mad:

@IWASTE TIME
    "That dude had to blow in to the machine to start HIS OWN car until September and license was suspended.
    How you a cop with NO PHUCKING license. I can’t even say if he was a black cop, he wasn’t white either but that blue in blue out is real in the field. I don’t see how he was able to work with all that against him .

These phucking criminals are backed by bigger phucking criminals in corporations and the government. They are the oppressors needed to keep their chit running. There is NOTHING that a cop could do to get fired EXCEPT reveal the sham that is policing.

That's why a cop can get fired for sending a racist text, but he won't be fired for actually being racist.

They have to keep the illusion alive. :yes:

Man if someone broke into your house while you were not there ... got all ya shyt ... who would you call ? :tea: would you charge it as a loss ... or call the police .... :tea: serious question

• kamadiva

@Sugarfoot - I said something about Erica Campbell's Trap Gospel song this morning..... it ain't my kind of gospel! Imma let her "reach" who she trying to reach!

• whitty hutton

@Man
    I agree and disagree with your opinion. Simple as that. Mine is based on my experiences and those of my family, friends and peers. It's not a question of standards so u can throw the self righteous digs at someone else.

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

I know I'm late, but I just saw Fruitvalle Station and this situation seems similar :sad:

• Str8tUpMenace

@Waste, the whole situation is bullchit. How the fugg he have 10 accidents, one in a fuggin patrol car, he was at fault for the majority of the accidents, was charged with DWI in 2, but the test results "magically" disappeared from one of the DWI charges????? The muhfugga crashed through a fuggin wall, yo, a wall of a store. Totaled a parked car and his own car in another. If his azz was a civilian, he woulda been in jail, and woulda damn sure been charged with murder for that accident by now. Fugg him and their "force"

FuturedocDonte says:

#missyJSays says:
    What happened now ? Jeez
    ==========
    Why I thought u were talking about Karreuche on OWN

:dead: :rofl:

@KAMADIVA
    "Man all in a rage! "

I can't stand folk with this chitty azz arbitrary measurment of a "good cop" talkin bout they "helped them" or some chit like that.

That ain't a cop's job. A cop's job is to uphold the constitution. NO MATTER WHAT. Hold ANY of these criminals to THAT standard, the one they took an OATH to, and they ALL fall short.

No such thing as a good cop.

• Mz. Ze’b’Krazi

-------------------
    Normally I would agree, but she might as well get out in front of it since its going to come to light and they are going to try to use it as an excuse anyway. I don't think she should go into details but a broad statement like that is what it is and now what can they say? He was a person and his life mattered!!! :crying:

Cops and the Media always act like the families are in denial about their loved ones and so they are justified in :ak47: folks who have less than spotless lives. But the sad part is MOST of them don't either. White collar crimes are still crimes! :mad:

RIP FAM

Philly is pretty much on the boarder of PA and NJ.
    ----------

MOD: thats Ben Dahlhaus a/k/a "fine as fugg jesus" :nun:

@WHITTY
    "I agree and disagree with your opinion. Simple as that. Mine is based on my experiences and those of my family, friends and peers. It’s not a question of standards so u can throw the self righteous digs at someone else."

THE PHUCK?

It is PRECISELY a question of standards. Phuck yo' anecdotal experience with your friends.

HOLD THESE CRIMINALS TO THEIR JOBS. That's what a standard is. Our standars have been warped with the foolish propaganda of a cop to "protect and serve."

A cop has NO obligation to protect you. None. It's a PR slogan. If he is "nice" to you, that isn't evidence of him being good at his JOB. Out here falling for the okey doke. smh. :no:

• CaliYoruba

@Kamadiva, just listened to Erica's new song too. I think it's for the kids so they get "crunk for Christ"

• San ah make ya dance

I know I’m late, but I just saw Fruitvalle Station and this situation seems similar :sad:
    -------------
    Wasn't it sad :| Hate movies like that

• kamadiva

@User - I know this but it still doesnt make sense. Thats that Raven Symone type geography
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea..still confused by all those "continents" in Africa! :facepalm:

• whitty hutton

-------------
    RIF! I said in the last post I've never received just a warning...always got a ticket when stopped but that doesn't make me believe ALL cops are bad.

Look here, u can scream and talk shyt abt my comments all muhfukkin day. U prolly buss one off that shyt cuz ur lil ass dyck can't fit in a real puscee lest u get a dyck extender and a stepladder to reach it.

My tummy hurts :crying1:

• CaliYoruba

I think this is the first time I agreed with @ MAN :thinking:

Know your rights, that's why I sign my UCC's EVERYTIME I get a new drivers license. Cops see it and know they dont want to fugg with me !!!

• SunRiseBlossom

:Why RedBox got a PetBox?!!! Like do they really think a freaking animal is going to sit they a** down somewhere and watch a movie?!!! :facepalm:

• WhoDat

I was so confused. I was like when @Kantletgo was here? Sandra erased her :pc: And pank boxed her :ghost: I wasn't in that post. I was so lost. Don't take much.

• kamadiva

@Str8 - I don't phuck with them either. I got profiled one evening...they can miss me wit the BS.

-------------
    I thought is was an april fools joke :lol: Gots to be

• Matchsticks

saw that video of that off duty cop going on a rant yelling at that uber driver...asking him how long he's been in the country, etc. These cops have a CULTURE they aren't willing to change...smh...

• WhoDat

Fruitvale Station was awful. Omg. :sad: I called my oldest nephew and told him I loved him and went to bed after I saw it.

@WHITTY
    "Niggas out here “smitten” cause a cop ain’t give them a ticket or helped them when they car broke down.
    ————-
    RIF! I said in the last post I’ve never received just a warning…always got a ticket when stopped but that doesn’t make me believe ALL cops are bad.

Look here, u can scream and talk shyt abt my comments all muhfukkin day. U prolly buss one off that shyt cuz ur lil ass dyck can’t fit in a real puscee lest u get a dyck extender and a stepladder to reach it.

Just don't try to sell me on BULLCHIT bout these criminal azz pigs. I don't fall for that chit. I hold these niggas to they oath. No more, no less. Phuck em all.

• whitty hutton

and further, did I say ANYWHERE in my comments that a cop helped me, gave me a warning rather than a ticket, etc. NO the fukk I didn't so stop making up shyt; and at no point did I list out what makes a cop GOOD or BAD.

u just wanna argue for the sake of arguing and I guess I'm that bytch for this post. well, you win...here's your pint-sized :trophy: now choke on that bytch and keep it moving.

:lol: i knew this was finna happen

• SunRiseBlossom

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    I thought is was an april fools joke :lol: Gots to be
    _____________________________________
    :lol: I didn't think about April Fools Day San... I hope so!!! :hahaha:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

User good Lawd that man is EVERYTHING.

• kamadiva

@whitty - U prolly buss one off that shyt cuz ur lil ass dyck can’t fit in a real puscee lest u get a dyck extender and a stepladder to reach it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :facepalm What happened to the healthy debate from earlier?

• Str8tUpMenace

Matchsticks says:

saw that video of that off duty cop going on a rant yelling at that uber driver…asking him how long he’s been in the country, etc. These cops have a CULTURE they aren’t willing to change…smh…
    ___________________________

I feel like most of these cops out here are fuggin punks that either traded in their white sheets for a uniform with a gun and badge, or a punk azz that got his or her azz whooped all throughout middle school and high school and became a cop to feel better about themselves. Fugg em.

I don't think all cops are bad :no: but to each is own ... that's the same mindset these racist have in a way .... hell they think black people are all bad and can't be trusted.... Now I want say that there are plenty of good or bad .... but all of them are not bad ... :no:

• Matchsticks

User Friendly says:

:lol: i knew this was finna happen

I did too... :lol:

but yeah, I'll distract myself with that gravie of yours... damn...

• whitty hutton

and I ain't tryna SELL you on shyt. go back and READ what I said...find somebody with more than second grade comprehension skills and you'll see that my comment was nothing to get this fukkin riled up about. u ackin a damn fool and I actually agree with some of your opinion.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

-----
    You knew the story, but I still cried. Ugly cry.

• Mz. Ze’b’Krazi

Ion fugg with none of em
    —————
    Chit my boy just became one; over a year ago.
    He Latino and was my niggah! :fistbump:.
    We together; we did couple chit and then these pigs started killing unarmed blacks and his social media changed. He said some chit and I said what it it was Jr; unarmed, shot dead in the street and this fool said I’m not talking about him. But you could be, JR get a pass cause he call you Uncle? FOH

-------

:hailnaw: Thats why all the ones I know trying to get the fawk off the force or be on Airport detail. I hear the stories all the time of how you encounter just as many crooks and criminals :shotsfired1: standing at muster before you start your shift as you do out there in the skreets. :tea:

Sunrise them ppl take animals way too serious. Im mad they got ice cream for dogs rite next to my dern gelato!

In target & in pathmark. Move that mess! :rules:

• Matchsticks

Str8tUpMenace says:

Matchsticks says:
    ___________________________

:yes:

• Str8tUpMenace

kamadiva says:

@Str8 – I don’t phuck with them either. I got profiled one evening…they can miss me wit the BS.
    ___________________________

Chile.....they kill me with that "profile" chit.

@WHITTY

I don't give a flying phuck what you use to say a "good cop" is because WHATEVER it is, it's stupid. I didn't say you specifically said anything. I said that's what these buffoon and "bootlickers" (people that defend cops) say.

I know what they DON'T say. And that's that hold these cops to they muthaphuckin OATH. That's some chit they DON'T say.

Now, what you can do is go suck one of those pig's dycks. You can go and do that. And then have his azz beat and arrest you afterwards. I'm sure they will find something in your background to "justify" why they beat and arrested you. I bet you ANYTHING yo mythical "good cop" won't lift a finger to help yo black azz either.

• Str8tUpMenace

Fruitvale Station was just :no:
    :sad: RIP Oscar

• Matchsticks

:rofl: :rofl:

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

User good Lawd that man is EVERYTHING.
    --------

Thats my easter gift to the blog.

U finish the kids' baskets yet? kids wana dye eggs but dont nobody eat boiled eggs like that.

• whitty hutton

@user
    he just goes too fukkin far sometimes. I stated MY opinion and he goes all apeshyt over nothing. I disagree with folks all the damn time but don't use it as cause to pass judgment on their intelligence, moral compass, etc.

**sits basket of snickers in the blog flo'**

:rofl: Here we go

• Matchsticks

**sits basket of snickers in the blog flo’**

:pizza:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

What everybody putting in their kids Easter basket

• CaliYoruba

when you renew your drivers license, right next to your signature put "all rights reserved" or "UCC1-308"

• iWasteTime

:facepalm: What happened to the healthy debate from earlier?
    -----------------------

you know how @man get 'em!

• SunRiseBlossom

User Friendly says:

In target & in pathmark. Move that mess! :rules:
    __________________________
    Now why you gone make me go to Target just to go down the Ice Cream Aisle so I can shake my head and walk away :lol: BTW: I :love: carmel gelato!!!

• San ah make ya dance

when you renew your drivers license, right next to your signature put “all rights reserved” or “UCC1-308?
    --------------
    I likes that :yes:

@WHITTY
    "@user
    he just goes too fukkin far sometimes. I stated MY opinion and he goes all apeshyt over nothing. I disagree with folks all the damn time but don’t use it as cause to pass judgment on their intelligence, moral compass, etc.

**sits basket of snickers in the blog flo’**

See, i stopped reading at "my opinion." When someone puts that I can assure you they about to shat out a complete turd worth of logic.

An "opinion" can be, and often is, extremely stupid. Somehow, idiots banned together to justify their ignorance under the guise of an "opinion" as if somehow, (I'm sure you were the ringleader). And that this magically shielded what they said from logic.

:no:

Stupid chit gets called what it is.

• Ms Peaches

How is somewhere in jersey a suburb of PA
    -----------------------------------------
    :nono: Don't just go adding sh-t to PA. We got enough sh-t to deal with.

• whitty hutton

blah, blah, blah nigga! gon' somewhere with that bullshyt. **dismissive hand wave**

you are not the judge and jury on whether or not somebody's OPINION is correct or acceptable, man. and I will continue to say whatever I want to say however I want to say it. maybe a cop will pull over your mama, sister or daughter and beat the shyt outta her after he makes her suck his damn dyck!

Zoe I was a lazy lima bean & ordered the girl a personalized one. :( i may make one for the boy with teen stuff in it---sneakers, a new basketball, deodorant :lol:

I want a basket for my own self :confused:

• iWasteTime

What everybody putting in their kids Easter basket
    -----------------------------
    He getting new books; If I read a child's day of play one more motherphucking time :lol: I know that chit by heart! I just turn the damn pages.
    He I got him a TMNT Pillow pet with the night light too and some candy

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

:kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

We watch Mary Jane last night???

• San ah make ya dance

When do yall stop making Easter baskets?

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

San, Dub, Str8- at first I was confused at the story and how they were trying to portray him. Especially when he went to get his old job back. But yes, the movie was truly sad. It opened up a good debate between my friend and I- and what he would tell his future son.

MissyJ Hell no :nono:

• Matchsticks

:hide: :kona:

• iWasteTime

I want a basket for my own self :confused:
    -----------------------
    YO!
    I got one until the year Jr came in the world.
    He got one on his first Easter and I got zip, zilch, zero. He was 7 weeks.
    My mom used to hook it up! I'd get a GC for mani, polish, slippers, shades and chit! Now I'm lucky if I get a bag of peanut butter cup eggs :wail:

A guy around my way just became a cop because he wants to make a difference. He wants to be the change of the nypd :shrugs:

I think a lot of blk cops go in with good intentions then get turned out

:phew:

@WHITTY
    "blah, blah, blah nigga! gon’ somewhere with that bullshyt. **dismissive hand wave**

you are not the judge and jury on whether or not somebody’s OPINION is correct or acceptable, man. and I will continue to say whatever I want to say however I want to say it. maybe a cop will pull over your mama, sister or daughter and beat the shyt outta her after he makes her suck his damn dyck!

I'd expect no less from an imbecille. They never know they are one. Why would you be any different? And I'm not the judge of your foolish opinion, logic is. You that kid in class talking bout in your "opinion" 2+2=5. :eek:

And how could the officer stick his dyck in mom or sister when the officer wouldn't be able to get you off his dyck. Maybe you like that chit and that's makes him a "good cop" tho. :think:

• whitty hutton

you need to BAND together with some folks to teach yo dumbass how to read and comprehend..."banned" :lol:

• SunRiseBlossom

:scared:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

An “opinion” can be, and often is, extremely stupid. Somehow, idiots banned together to justify their ignorance under the guise of an “opinion” as if somehow, (I’m sure you were the ringleader). And that this magically shielded what they said from logic.

:no:

Stupid chit gets called what it is.

==================

I ain't in the discussion AT ALL :hahaha: this tickles me so and dayum if I haven't said something similar in my life.. When folks be wrong as all hail then wanna classify it "that's my opinion" :rofl:

Ain't ain't saying you wrong Whitty so don't start wishing for me to be leashed and raped in jail :rofl:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

We do eggs but no one eats them. We have a family Easter egg hunt with them. Wasted eggs :shrug: I put the usual, candy, plastic eggs filled with stuff...I also put toys, presents, and gift cards in them. My mother is going to love her basket this year, so is DF :yes:

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

i need a nap already :yawn:

• whitty hutton

imbecile you are indeed. I'm done. u is smaht, u is tall... hell, I can't even finish that damn lie!! :lol:

We need a new post :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Did the grammar police come out? :facepalm: it's getting to real

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I think a lot of blk cops go in with good intentions then get turned out
    ----
    :nods:

San: when they get old enuf to start asking for new outfits.

Bout 10ish or earlier.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Im finna watch Mary Jane online.... she gets none of my DVR space or the niggas I borrow

• Matchsticks

I ain’t in the discussion AT ALL :hahaha: this tickles me so and dayum if I haven’t said something similar in my life.. When folks be wrong as all hail then wanna classify it “that’s my opinion” :rofl:

had this discussion with my mom last night as she was defending some stupid shyt that had ZERO foundation said by another relative...kept saying that was her "opinion" on the topic, but it never made sense to me because what she said just didn't add up as a reasonable response at all! like it had no base, no nothing! :rofl:

• CaliYoruba

@ SAN: don't let anyone tell you cant write it either. That is your signature, the WHOLE thing, and no one can tell you how to sign YOUR signature.

• whitty hutton

@missyj
    no offense taken. I was stating the obvious since this after all, a blog where people voice their OPINION. i agree, that is the first thing folks holler when they're wrong; but that ain't the case here. this is a simple DIFFERENCE of opinion. man ain't mature enough to handle or comprehend such things. it's life. everybody ain't gonna think or believe the same things as everyone else.

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

“118 West Grape,” a dispatcher says in the recording. “Subject… hyperventilating. Officers out.”
    Brenden :ghost: I ain't read no further

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Milanisti

:newpost: Celebs out and about

• You is Petty, You is Messy, You is Extra aka TM

I think a lot of blk cops go in with good intentions then get turned out

by User Friendly on Apr 1, 2015 at 11:33 am
    ----
    I agree. My god daughters dad was a hs teacher at first and then joined the force. His intentions were to make a difference. He has brought a lot of changes to the dept as a whole but through conversation I can tell that his intentions have been swayed some.

Man u aint answer Jenie, fid u? If ur house gets robbed do u call the police?

• San ah make ya dance

when they get old enuf to start asking for new outfits.
    Bout 10ish or earlier.
    ----------------
    @Cali, you got me reading up on this. Make that shyt a contract

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

I still get a Easter Basket and fukk anybody who tries to judge me.

Colognes, gift cards, techy shyt. But my mama always been the type to do shyt like this. She gets her satisfaction from being able to tell folks, she still gets me one and then tell them what's in it.

I used to catch shyt from the Mrs every year til my mama hooked her up with one. :huh:

Now every year, if we don't go home, she waiting on the UPS man like a lil ass kid. :haha:

• kamadiva

Can't we all just along...LOL

~~~~~~

Easter Baskets - I have to find some time to put LilDiva's together! I got some outfits for her Barbies and AG Doll, plastic filled eggs with some $$ for her piggy bank, a stuffed rabbit and few pieces of candy.

ManChile - just gets a hollow bunny, no more baskets for him. I think I stopped about 16 with him.