King Harris is catching heat for offering a homeless man $50 to try the Paqui “One Chip Challenge” after a 14-year-old boy died.
King is the son of rapper Tip “T.I.” Harris and R&B singer Tameka “Tiny” Harris.
READ ALSO: Update: ‘One Chip Challenge’ Products Removed From Stores After Boy, 14, Dies
Harris Wolobah, 14, of Massachusetts, died hours after eating one of the chips dipped in the world’s hottest peppers: Carolina Reaper and Naga Viper.
Harris allegedly died from a severe allergic reaction to capsaicin, a component of chili peppers.
The maker of the One Chip Challenge has since removed the chips from store shelves.
King told the man he couldn’t drink water for 5 minutes after eating the chip.
Watch what happened below.
TI son King Harris makes a homeless man do the one chip challenge with no water for 5 minutes even after the chip was removed from stores after a 14 year old died doing the challenge.https://t.co/jld78Sc1ql pic.twitter.com/T5DduwW47p
— Trap Money Kobe (@TrapMoneyKobe_) September 9, 2023