Jemal Countess/WireImage

Mariah Carey says rumors of an "explosive argument" with Jay Z is not why she allegedly left Roc Nation.

Mariah signed a management deal with Roc Nation after dumping her longtime manager last year. But she is reportedly not pleased with the direction that Jay Z has taken her career.

The mom-of-two took to Instagram on Monday morning to deny reports that she had an "explosive" argument with the father of 5.

KMazur/WireImage

"The only "explosive" situation I'd ever "get into" with Hov is a creative tangent, such as our #1 song "Heartbreaker"!! To the people who make up these lies I say "Poof! —Vamoose, sonofa*****"!"

According to The Sun, Mariah abruptly departed Roc Nation after a "heated discussion" with the rap mogul about her future with the company.

An insider said that Carey and Jay-Z's meeting was "explosive" and she stormed out of the meeting. Carey signed with Roc Nation in 2017.

The insider said Mariah "wants nothing more to do with him and has called it quits with Roc Nation."

"She will formally depart in the next few weeks. It is a shame because they had done some great work in the last few years. But this meeting couldn’t have gone much worse."

They say there's a kernel of truth in every rumor.

Photo may have been deleted

CBS46

A DeKalb County businessman has agreed to sell his gas station after a clerk was caught on camera yelling that he hates the Black community.

The incident happened in mid October at a Exxon gas station on Flat Shoals Road in east Atlanta.

A customer filmed the clerk yelling "I don't give a f*&k about the black neighborhood, okay?" The incident caught the attention of activist Joe Jones who organized a protest outside the station that lasted more than 60 days.

"We sent a clear message that we will no longer tolerate disrespect," Jones told CBS 46 News. The owner, Rahim Sivji apologized, but the protests continued because of alleged racist incidents at the same gas station in the past.

"It is, in fact, a privilege to get Black dollars," Jones said.

Sivji told CBS46 he made the decision to sell the store because he feared for his life.

"They tried to put me out of business," Sivji said in a phone call with CBS46. He added that he lost 70% of his revenue due to the protest.

"It got to the point over here where I'm just thinking either its -- I have to save my life or save my store. I said, okay... hell with my store, I want to say my life."

Sivji signed an agreement to sell the gas station with an option for Jones to buy it for $5 million.

Jones launched a GoFundMe page that raised over $2,000 of a $5 million goal.

He is pleased that the owner agreed to sell. "You know, this is a perfect opportunity to take this situation and try to promote, uh, a situation of Black ownership," Jones said.
 

Prince Williams/Wireimage

Trey Songz is accused of scamming his OnlyFans subscribers to fatten his pockets.

The 36-year-old singer is the latest washed-up celebrity to launch an OnlyFans account to make ends meet until the economy rebounds.

According to Rhymeswithsnitch, disgruntled OnlyFans subscribers claim he charged them $100 for a photo of himself in a shower with a female's hand around his neck.

Photo may have been deleted

Instagram

His fans are upset because they wanted to see more. His body wasn't even soapy. One fan wrote: "Trey Songz charged his OF subscribers $100 for this pic. djdndsksks worms for brains!"

Celebrities are going broke amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak. Paid bookings and club appearances are drying up as clubs and other businesses are forced to close down.

Fans don't mind paying for OnlyFans content, as long as the content is risqué and NSFW. They say a photo of Trey from the chest up is not worth $100 or any price.

Question: Would you pay $100 for a picture of Trey Songz?

Photo may have been deleted

Pinellas County Sheriff's Dept.

A Florida woman was arrested and charged with felony battery on her 69-year-old boyfriend.

Pinellas County Sheriff’s Department deputies responded to an assault call at a home in Largo, just west of Tampa, around 3 a.m. on Sunday.

According to the arrest report obtained by The Smoking Gun, the victim and Katanya Jordan, 46, were arguing about her "smoking crack." The victim said Jordan "was high" and began "hitting and scratching him" after he refused her demands for oral sex from him.

According to the report, the victim had "several small lacerations" consistent with being "caused by fingernails."

Jordan fled the home before police arrived. She was found a short distance from the house with the help of a K-9 unit. After she was apprehended, Jordan claimed her boyfriend choked her and she had acted in self-defense.

Jordan, who is 5-feet-10 and 180 pounds, was charged with felony domestic battery and grand theft for allegedly stealing the victim's cellphone. She is being held at Pinellas County jail on $12,500 bond.

Photo may have been deleted

WorldStarHipHop

A viral video shows a father and his children confronting an absentee mother who hasn't seen the children in months.

We often hear about men abandoning their families, but absentee moms are becoming more common in the Black community.

The fed up father took his son and daughter to the cleaners where their mom worked to confront her while live-streaming on Facebook.

"How many months you ain't see your mama?" he asked their daughter, who responded, "Two months."

"Two months you been running from them," said the angry dad. "And I'ma stay up here 'til the police come!"

Her son told his mom, "You left me in the house alone!"

When an officer arrived, the woman stated she filed a restraining order on her ex, but the cop was unable to find proof of a protective order in the system.

"Ask her how long the kids ain't seen her," the frustrated dad said. "Man, I ain't seen my mama in a month," his son tells the officer. "Two months," his dad corrects him.

The angry dad told the cop he went to the workplace to give his ex some money. He added, he would bring his children to see her again if they asked him to.

FYI: This video contains excessive profanity.
&nbp;

Photo may have been deleted

Orange County Sheriff's Office

A Florida woman was arrested Tuesday for killing her husband by zipping him inside a suitcase where he suffocated.

Sarah Boone, 42, told investigators she and her husband, Jorge Torres Jr., were playing a game of hide-and-seek when something went horribly wrong.

According to WFTV, Boone and Torres, 41, thought it would be funny if he climbed inside the suitcase and she zipped it up.

But police found video on her cell phone that showed Boone taunting her husband and refusing to unzip the suitcase because he cheated on her with another woman.

When Torres yelled that he couldn't breathe, Boone told him, "Yeah, that's what you do when you choke me," according to the affidavit.

Torres desperately pushed against the fabric of the suitcase, while yelling repeatedly that he couldn't breathe.

"That's on you. Oh, that's what I feel like when you cheat on me," she told Torres, before advising him to stop yelling to conserve his oxygen inside the suitcase.

Boone told police she passed out on the bed after a night of drinking with Torres. She said she forgot Torres was still zipped inside the suitcase.

Deputies responding to the residence in the 4700 block of Frantz Lane found Torres' lifeless body laying on the floor next to the suitcase.

Photo by OGUT/Star Max/GC Images

Rihanna's Savage X Fenty lingerie company has been accused of "deceptive marketing". Customers accuse the company of signing customers up to a monthly subscription service "without clearly" disclosing all the terms and conditions.

A complaint has been filed with the Federal Trade Commission and the California District Attorney's office for Santa Cruz County by non-profit watchdog group Truth in Advertising (TINA), WENN.com reports.

Photo by Caroline McCredie/Getty Images

The group alleged Savage X Fenty has been trying to dupe customers by promoting discounts that can only be used once they sign up for the $49.95-a-month VIP subscription.

"It deceptively promotes discounts and product prices that are only available to consumers who are bound to the company's membership program without clearly and conspicuously disclosing this fact in its marketing materials," TINA stated in its complaint.

The watchdog group discovered that when customers use the Savage x Fenty online shop, the VIP membership is automatically added when a customer adds something to the shopping basket.

However, the monthly recurring fee isn't included in the total amount. Shoppers are only made aware of the fee in the site's small print during the checkout process.

Customers have to know to remove the monthly membership from their carts so they can see the normal price of items.

"By default, the company enrolls consumers into a negative option offer known as the Xtra VIP Membership without clearly and conspicuously disclosing all the material terms and conditions, such as needing to take affirmative action every month to avoid recurring monthly charges," the complaint continued.

Emma Tully, a spokesperson for Savage x Fenty, responded via email to CNN business:

"These accusations are false and based on misconceptions of our business. We are proud of our flexible membership program because it allows us to offer unparalleled quality and value to our customers.

"We believe strongly in transparency, which is why we provide multiple disclosures of membership terms throughout the shopping experience, within advertisements, and through our ambassador engagement policies."

Photo may have been deleted

Photos by Getty Images, ATLpics.net

Rapper Mase aired out his former boss, Sean "Puffy" Combs, calling the 50-year-old music mogul a hypocrite over his allegedly unfair business practices.

Mase, whose real name is Mason Betha, called out Combs after the mogul rejected his offer of $2 million for his music publishing.

Mase was one of the biggest artists on Comb's Bad Boy Records label. Among their hit songs was "Been Around the World."

Photo by Theo Wargo/Getty Image

Mase, 44, responded to Combs receiving the Recording Academy's Salute to Industry Icons award at the Grammy Awards on Sunday. He was annoyed when Combs vowed to give control back to artists.

The "Harlem World" rapper posted a photo of Meek Mill along with a tweet referencing "young Black kids in slave contracts in the music business."

"I heard your #Grammy speech about how u are now for the artist and about how the artist must take back control. So I will be the first to take that initiative," Mase wrote in a lengthy open letter to Puffy on Friday.

Photo by FayesVision/WENN.com

"Your past business practices knowingly has continued purposely starved your artist and been extremely unfair to the very same artist that helped u obtain that Icon Award on the iconic Badboy label. For example, u still got my publishing from 24 years ago in which u gave me $20k. Which makes me never want to work w/ u as any artist wouldn’t after u know someone is robbing you & tarnishing your name when u don’t want to comply w/ his horrendous business model."

Mase went on to describe offering Combs $2 million for his publishing, but Combs rejected his offer.

"To add insult, u keep screaming black excellence and love but I know love isn’t free. So I offered u 2m in cash just a few days ago to sell me back my publishing(as his biggest artist alive) that always show u respect for u giving me an opportunity at 19 yrs old. Your response was if I can match what the EUROPEAN GUY OFFER him that would be the only way I can get it back. Or else I can wait until I'm 50 years old and it will revert back to me from when I was 19 years old. You bought it for about 20k & I offered you 2m in cash. This is not black excellence at all. When our own race is enslaving us. If it’s about us owning, it can’t be about us owning each other. No More Hiding Behind "Love". U CHANGED? GIVE THE ARTIST BACK THEIR $$$. So they can take care of their families."

 

View this post on Instagram

@diddy I heard your #Grammy speech about how u are now for the artist and about how the artist must take back control. So I will be the first to take that initiative. Also, before we ask of other ethnicities to do us right we should do us as black people better. Especially the creators. I heard u loud and clear when u said that u are now for the artist and to that my response is if u want to see change you can make a change today by starting with yourself. Your past business practices knowingly has continued purposely starved your artist and been extremely unfair to the very same artist that helped u obtain that Icon Award on the iconic Badboy label. For example, u still got my publishing from 24 years ago in which u gave me $20k. Which makes me never want to work w/ u as any artist wouldn’t after u know someone is robbing you & tarnishing your name when u don’t want to comply w/ his horrendous business model. However, people would always ask what’s up w/ Mase? So I would be forced to still perform to not look crazy when I was getting peanuts and the robbery would continue. So many great moments and people lives in music were lost. But again, I rode with u in the face of death without flinching & u still wouldn’t do right. I never said anything because I wanted to wait until I was financially great so I can ensured that I was addressing this from a pure place and not out of spite. To add insult, u keep screaming black excellence and love but I know love isn’t free. So I offered u 2m in cash just a few days ago to sell me back my publishing(as his biggest artist alive) that always show u respect for u giving me an opportunity at 19 yrs old. Your response was if I can match what the EUROPEAN GUY OFFER him that would be the only way I can get it back. Or else I can wait until I’m 50 years old and it will revert back to me from when I was 19 years old. You bought it for about 20k & I offered you 2m in cash. This is not black excellence at all. When our own race is enslaving us. If it’s about us owning, it can’t be about us owning each other. No More Hiding Behind “Love”. U CHANGED? GIVE THE ARTIST BACK THEIR $$$. So they can take care of their families

A post shared by MA$E (@rsvpmase) on

Blac Chyna

Police returned to Blac Chyna's Los Angeles residence for the 2nd time in 24 hours on Monday. Cops responded to a domestic disturbance call following a dispute between Chyna and her make-up artist.

Police officers initially showed up at the West Coast socialite's door on Sunday in response to an anonymous caller alleging that Chyna was drunk and neglecting her 2-year-old daughter Dream Kardashian.

Read more »