Is Hillary Clinton a racist?

Is Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton a racist? The answer to that question depends on who you ask. Hillary would probably say no, but her history of verbal mishaps tell a different story.

Senator Clinton was roundly criticized in 2004 when she joked that Mahatma Gandhi used to run a gas station in St. Louis. She later apologized, saying it was “a lame attempt at humor.” Clinton drew similar criticism 2 years ago when she told a mostly black audience at a Harlem church that Republican leaders ran the House “like a plantation”. Again, she apologized, sort of.

Clinton recently came under fire again when comments she made appeared to diminish the contributions Martin Luther King Jr. made to the civil rights era. Her aides expressed outrage at the media for even suggestion Hillary is a racist. But is Hillary really that clueless and do we really want another openly racist president in the White House?

The fact that Hillary is married to the honorary first black president of the Untied States hasn’t helped her case with the black community. Especially since now it seems her husband Bill might be a closet racist himself. To many blacks who supported Bill Clinton through two elections, that revelation is a bitter pill to swallow.

42 Responses to “Is Hillary Clinton a racist?”

Firrrrst!! LOL..just had to do that cause I’ve never been first before….ok….back to the point at hand. In no means do I think Hillary is a racist, she just feels like she’s down with the people because she does have strong ties with the black community. I don’t feel she should be pulling Obama’s card, however everyone has that friend who is white and can get away with saying certain stuff around select people because they grew up in the same environment.

MZN says:

She probably is. And why is Bill the first honorary “black” president? Because he cheated on his wife and then lied about it? What did he do for black people? I was a kid when he was in office, so I’m clueless.

I don’t know if she is a racist, but I know she is the kind of low down politician that I am tired of dealing with. Her and Bill’s strategy has been to remind US citizens that he was black. She was afraid that people were just looking at him as a colorless individual and she is depending on good old fashioned American racism to knock Barack out of the race. I have no respect for her or her tactics and I will vote for a Republican if she becomes the Democratic nominee.

It occurred to me that I started talking about Barack without mentioning his name. Bill and Hillary want to remind American’s that Barack is black.

tbrown says:

I agree with Bird. And I think she’s doing this, be it blatantly or subliminally because she’s…let’s say, “perturbed” that she may not be able to fully count on the Black vote 100% like she thought. She’s miffed and it shows. During that debate I thought she looked the fool and Barack put her in her place…quite eloquently. :lol: Besides, you could ‘see’ how ‘exasperated’ he was at having to respond to her snarky comebacks.

ggouch says:

We have to be smart about what we take into our (black people) spirit. We tend to Cry “They’re a Racist” Wolf, when we are ill informed, underinformed, or not informed all together.

Hillary’s statement was shortened by a Washington Post jouranlist, Marjorie Valbrun, in an online article, titled: Will They Play the Race Card?. I don’t know if Ms. Valbrun other statements are true or not, but this one, I want to point out the following…

Ms. Valbrun wrote: “Clinton herself has made racially tinged comments that could be taken as either insensitive or patronizing. The most widely noticed was in her efforts to dismiss Obama’s talk of “hope” and “change” as empty idealism. In doing so, she offhandedly diminished the important role played by Martin Luther King Jr. in pushing America to meet its promise of equality for millions of black Americans. “Dr. King’s dream began to be realized when President Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act,” Clinton said. “It took a president to get it done.”

Now someone please steer me correctly if I am off point here…The “racially tinged comments” is the statement “”Dr. King’s dream began to be realized when President Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act,” Clinton said. “It took a president to get it done.”

So lets think about it…MLK was not a politician, a law maker, not even an attorney. Who has the power to change laws?…all of the above and specifically a PRESIDENT. The phrase: “Dr. King’s dream began to be realized…” is acknowledging Dr. King’s contribution.

Nothing woud have happened otherwise, so Hillary’s statement “It took a president to get it (the changing of the law) done” is an accurate statement. Nothing racial about it.

I am of the opinion, that these are serious times, a serious election, and the outcome (woman, blackman president) will have huge effects on everyone. How many people have you heard say ‘elections dont effect me”… the bottom line is..whether you are straddled btwn hillary or obama, make an informed decission. Review, research and get informed on your facts.

ggouch says:

And on another note: I for one don’t subscribe to the ****on was the first black president…where did that come from? because he ate a little soul food here and there and played his saxaphone kind of jazzy! WTF!, the fact of matter is NOT BLACK, and he didn’t stay in office long enough for us to decide if he REALLY liked us or not.

tbrown Says:

She’s miffed and it shows.

*************************************************

Truer words were never spoken. I bet those tears in New Hampshire were in response to her losing Iowa to Barack. Before that she seemed to think she had it in the bag.

ggouch

It seems you took Hillary’s statment the same as I did. I was not offended by it, but felt she was stupid for saying it. She said Dr. King had the hopes and dreans and Johnson had the power. How is that an agrument against Barack being president? She has acknowledged that he has the hopes and dreams and now only needs the powere to make it happen. That was when I started wondering about her and again, I still don’t concede that she is a racist. I just think she is an idiot.

scorpio says:

Even if she’s not a racist, we are seeing a side of her that has never been visible before. She’s getting mean and nasty. Bill is looking shady as well.

Nisha says:

I agree with BlackBoricua79, Hilary isn’t racist. I feel she may try a little to hard sometimes. But she still has my vote

ggouch

********************************************************

Whoa!!!!! I just got that what the media has been saying. Her statement didn’t make any sense, but it was Hillary’s way of bring race into the campaign since Barack wasn’t doing it. Aaarghhhh! I hate her even more!

Nisha Says:

*****************************************************

My friend kept saying that too as I brought her daily news of Bill and Hillary’s antics. I guess she just had to see for herself. She learned yesterday that Hillary supported a politician who opposed the civil rights act in her early days. So despite all this crap her and Bill have been doing to dirty up the campaign, it took finding out about Hillary’s pass for my friend to give up on her.

Bsoul says:

Non sequitur: She looks like the Joker in that picture.

That’s all….

Xsjado says:

She’s the reason why a woman won’t be president, period.

Coo Coo Bananas says:

Hilary being a racist or not is the least of this country’s problem and that does include blacks.

AaronMichael says:

If nothing else comes of this, atleast it seems to be stirring up a political spirit in people that have never been interested in voting or politics before. Maybe some good can come out of it afterall.

claire says:

NO, I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY JUST CAUSE SHE’S IN A CLOSE RACE WITH A BLACK MAN THESE COMMENTS ARE STARTING TO BOTHER PEOPLE. WHY NOT ADDRESS THEM WHEN THEY WERE BROUGHT UP YEARS AGO. MOST PEOPLE WERE LOVIN HILARY BEFORE SHE RAN AGAINST BARACK BUT NOW ITS LIKE OH WELL IM DOWN FOR BARACK JUST BECAUSE HE’S BLACK. EVEN THOUGH I WOULD LOVE FOR A BLACK MAN TO RUN AMERICA IM MORE CONCERNED WITH WHOS GONNA DO WHATS BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY WHEN THEY GET IN THERE, WHETHER THEY BE MAN,WOMAN,BLACK,WHITE,BLUE OR BROWN!

kdillon says:

I WAS ALL FOR HILIARY BUT ONCE I WATCHED THE DEBATE I SAW HER IN ANOTHER LIGHT. I REALLY STARTING SEEING THAT SHE PLAYS ON BLACK PEOPLE FOR VOTES BECAUSE WE THINK “HER FAMILY IS DOWN”. IM GLAD OBAMA STATED SHE WAS ON WALMART’S BOARD OF ATTORNEYS, I HATE WAL MART THEY ARE SO RACIST.
    I AM NOW STARTING TO SEE THAT OBAMA MAY BE THE BEST CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT……HILIARY AND BILL ARE ON A SMEAR CAMPAIGN, AND USING THE BLACK PEOPLE TO TURN AGAINST OBAMA..
    NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS BLACK!

BETTYEJ says:

It still amaze me that some black people are still living in the dark ages. Before Hillary found out that Obama could go toe to toe with her, she was all white, just knowing she had the Presidency in the bag. What a difference money made!

After she finally realize that Obama was a force to be reckon with, all of a sudden she brought out her “Big Gun”, Slick Wily! Next thing I knew she was on every black show she could get on and in quite a few black Churches with pictures to prove her Blackness. All of the so called black leaders, that haven’t done a damn thing for their own communities were embracing her with open arms. You can bet whatever Black neighborhood she was in, she was well protected. But when Whitie left the hood, were the people who live there equally safe in their own homes? I think not!

These scrum bags have never been nothing but carpetbaggers roaming from place to place until lying not once, but twice to get into the White House. Since they never own anything of their own before, they had no respect for the White House or holding the highest office in the land. These low life’s are Lawyers/Liars, who knew the law and broke them every chance they got and gave us, the American citizens, who as taxes payers, pay for their services, their ass to kiss. The White House, under their care because a cess pool, with their Holly Weird friends , for money, able to come in, adults, and jump on beds and have orgies whenever they wanted. And to top it off with Hillary knowing Bill was a career cheater, allowing him to screw around whenever he wanted, being protect by Betty Curry and his Secret Agents. Just like when they lived in Arkansas!

During the Impeachment Hearing, Monica was only a smoke screen. They both were guilty of all the things they were accursed of, but both the Republican’s and Democrat’s cover their nasty behind because he was a setting President, they say! But, the real deal is Hillary had files from the FBI that her and Bill used to keep them in check.

When Jessie Jackson stroll up the White House Lawn, with his very pregnant Mistress by his side, to pray for Slick Willie, that should have gave all blacks a clue, they these carpetbaggers needed to be kick out of the White house and send packing back to Hog Heaven!

Now that they can afford a house, since he is supposed to be our so called black President, are they living in the hood? Clinton has his office in Harlem, where we as tax’s payers are paying millions of dollars per year, how much time does he really spend their with his so called black brother’s? Did you know, that Slick Willie didn’t even want to be in Harlem in the first place, but the uptown digs that he really wanted, were nix’s because they were too high

RECORDS SET

– The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
    – Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
    – Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
    – Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
    – Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
    – First president sued for sexual harassment.
    – First president accused of rape.
    – First first lady to come under criminal investigation
    – Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
    – First president to establish a legal defense fund.
    – First president to be held in contempt of court
    – Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
    – Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
    – First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

luxe.li. says:

I don’t believe Clinton was black, despite what people want to think. Not saying all white people are racist, but you can think you know someone until they get drunk and rant a racial slur “by accident” which lets you know their true feelings are lying beneath the surface. Something inside me (intuition) is telling me not to trust Hilary Clinton, so I’m going with my gut feelings.

hellava10 says:

To be real honest, they are both making my stomach hurt. It’s like deciding to vote for the lesser of 2 people what even put together don’t make 100%. I don’t think she’s racist, I think she just doesn’t know better. You can’t teach common sense.
    On the other hand, would we be as offended if Obama made the same comments? And who decided Clinton was the ‘black’ president? Unless you are talking about George Clinton, I’m not feeling it. Even in the dark, they are still white.

bobblekins says:

Hillary Clinton is most definitely racist, and the only reason some people say Bill Clinton was the first “black” president, is because he’s amoral. He has proven his amorality time and time again.
    It’s wonderful to read so many intelligent people here, who can obviously see through her. Enough with overly entitled white women! She acts like it’s her “turn” or something to be president. And got the nerve to go stank the minute a black man looks like he might get in the way. If she’d stuck to the issues, I wouldn’t be mad. But she didn’t. She went racist, like pretty much all whites will do, if a black person looks like they’re getting ahead of them. I will not be voting for her if she wins the democratic nomination. A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for racists and encouragement for overly entitled white broads like her.
    Go Barack Obama!

Bsoul says:

Some considered Clinton the first Black president because he had more Blacks in his cabinet/detail than any other person during my lifetime. He really made a concerted effort to address issue that afflicted Black and other minority communities.

The social service programs he developed, revamped and funded all but dried up when he left office. Clinton took care of our community when some of our own didn’t care to.

After it’s all said and done, he’s White and he knows it; he just has affection for Blacks.

With that said, I haven’t seen enough of Hilary to know where she stands, but she strikes me as desperate and is last-ditch-effort campaigning, not prejudice. Some would sell their soul to get into the White House, I’m not sure she isn’t included in that category.

BETTYEJ says:

Someone refreshed my memory on just what the racist Bill Clinton has done for black people:

Bill Clinton turned me completely off when he totally skipped out on Lani Guinier-A Black woman-his nominee for assistant attorney general for civil rights. He left the woman out to dry during her congressional hearing. Even the Bushes had enough “manhood” to stick up for their nominees when the opposition turned up the heat.

Also, let’s not forget, it was under Bill Clinton’s term when the disparity in prison sentences for crack and “regular” cocaine reared its head.

Also, it was under Bill’s watch that the “3 strikes” sentencing came into being. As well, the genocide of 800,000 to 4 million (depends on your source) people in Rwanda happened under Bill Clinton’s watch. Clinton chose to allow the Tutsis to be massacred -I guess because Rwanda didn’t have any oil or minerals or anything of value that he could exploit.(Unlike the Blacks in America who will vote for him/Hillary- again)

And for all of my uninformed sisters and brothers who say that we’ve done so well under Clinton, have you forgot that many of our people lost jobs because of NAFTA? And do remember the number of Black women forced into minimum wage jobs in the name of welfare reform.

How about the Vince Foster “suicide” and the women that Clinton exploited both in and out of the White House?

Remembering Bill’s acts and actions, many times he looked more like a Republican than a democrat.

It’s really sad that our people are uninformed and uneducated regarding the Clintons. I hope that many will investigate for themselves and stop being spoon fed a bunch of junk.

And I will add this, if Ron Brown got any family left, ask them about the Clinton’s!

Ron Brown’s Body: How One Man’s Death Saved the Clinton Presidency and Hillary’s Future (Hardcover)
    by Jack Cashill

Did Bill Clinton order Ron Brown killed?

Ron Brown
    Ron Brown and many other people died violent untimely deaths , the other fact they share is their association to BILL CLINTON, enter for additional links.

cbn2.tripod.com/d1.shtml – 6k – Similar pages

BETTYEJ says:

CLINTON BODY COUNT

By: Ether Zone Staff

Here is the latest body count that we have. All of these people have been connected with the Clintons in some form or another. We have not included any deaths that could not be verified or connected to the Clinton scandals. All deaths are listed chronologically by date. This list is current and accurate to the best of our knowledge as of January 13, 1999 August 1, 2000.

Susan Coleman: Rumors were circulating in Arkansas of an affair with Bill Clinton. She was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head at 7 1/2 months pregnant. Death was an apparent suicide.

Larry Guerrin: Was killed in February 1987 while investigating the INSLAW case.

Kevin Ives & Don Henry: Initial cause of death was reported to be the result of falling asleep on a railroad track in Arkansas on August 23, 1987. This ruling was reported by the State medical examiner Fahmy Malak. Later it was determined that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don had been stabbed in the back. Rumors indicate that they might have stumbled upon a Mena drug operation.

Keith Coney: Keith had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. Died in a motorcycle accident in July 1988 with unconfirmed reports of a high speed car chase.

Keith McKaskle: McKaskle has information on the Ives/Henry deaths. He was stabbed to death in November 1988.

Gregory Collins: Greg had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. He died from a gunshot wound to the face in January 1989.

Jeff Rhodes: He had information on the deaths of Ives, Henry & McKaskle. His burned body was found in a trash dump in April 1989. He died of a gunshot wound to the head and there was some body mutilation, leading to the probably speculation that he was tortured prior to being killed.

James Milam: Milam had information on the Ives & Henry deaths. He was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, initially ruled death due to natural causes.

Richard Winters: Winters was a suspect in the deaths of Ives & Henry. He was killed in a “robbery” in July 1989 which was subsequently proven to be a setup.

Jordan Kettleson: Kettleson had information on the Ives & Henry deaths. He was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup in June 1990.

Alan Standorf: An employee of the National Security Agency in electronic intelligence. Standorf was a source of information for Danny Casalaro who was investigating INSLAW, BCCI, etc. Standorf’s body was found in the backseat of a car at Washington National Airport on Jan 31, 1991.

Dennis Eisman: An attorney with information on INSLAW. Eisman was found shot to death on April 5, 1991.

Danny Casalaro: Danny was a free-lance reporter and writer who was investigating the “October Surprise”, INSLAW and BCCI. Danny was found dead in a bathtub in a Sheraton Hotel room in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Danny was staying at the hotel while keeping appointments in the DC area pertinent to his investigation. He was found with his wrists slashed. At least one, and possibly both of his wrists were cut 10 times. All of his research materials were missing and have never been recovered.

Victor Raiser: The National Finance Co-Chair for “Clinton for President.” He died in a airplane crash on July 30, 1992.

R. Montgomery Raiser: Also involved in the Clinton presidential campaign. He died in the same plane crash as Victor.

Paul Tully: Tulley was on the Democratic National Committee. He was found dead of unknown causes in his hotel room on September 24, 1992. No autopsy was ever allowed.

Ian Spiro: Spiro had supporting documentation for grand jury proceedings on the INSLAW case. His wife and 3 children were found murdered on November 1, 1992 in their home. They all died of gunshot wounds to the head. Ian’s body was found several days later in a parked car in the Borego Desert. Cause of death? The ingestion of cyanide. FBI report indicated that Ian had murdered his family and then committed suicide.

Paula Gober: A Clinton speech writer. She died in a car accident on December 9, 1992 with no known witnesses.

Jim Wilhite: Wilhite was an associate of Mack McClarty’s former firm. Wilhite died in a skiing accident on December 21, 1992. He also had extensive ties to Clinton with whom he visited by telephone just hours before his death.

Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Todd McKeahan & Conway LeBleu: Died Feburary 28, 1993 by gunfire at Waco. All four were examined by a pathologist and died from identical wounds to the left temple. All four had been body guards for Bill Clinton, three while campaigning for President and when he was Governor of Arkansas.They also were the ONLY 4 BATF agents killed at Waco.

Sgt. Brian Haney, Sgt. Tim Sabel, Maj. William Barkley, Capt. Scott Reynolds: Died: May 19, 1993 – All four men died when their helicopter crashed in the woods near Quantico, Va. – Reporters were barred from the site, and the head of the fire department responding to the crash described it by saying, “Security was tight,” with “lots of Marines with guns.” A videotape made by a firefighter was seized by the Marines. All four men had escorted Clinton on his flight to the carrier Roosevelt shortly before their deaths.

John Crawford: An attorney with information on INSLAW. He died from a heart attack in Tacoma in April of 1993.

John Wilson: Found dead from an apparent hanging suicide on May 18, 1993. He was a former Washington DC council member and claimed to have info on Whitewater.

Paul Wilcher: A lawyer who was investigating drug running out of Mena, Arkansas and who also sought to expose the “October Surprise”, BCCI and INSLAW. He was found in his Washington DC apartment dead of unknown causes on June 22, 1993.

Vincent Foster: A White House deputy counsel and long-time personal friend of Bill and Hillary’s. Found on July 20, 1993, dead of a gunshot wound to the mouth — a death ruled suicide. Many different theories on this case! Readers are encouraged to read our report in Strange Deaths.

Jon Parnell Walker: An investigator for the RTC who was looking into the linkage between the Whitewater and Madison S&L bankruptcy. Walker “fell” from the top of the Lincoln Towers Building.

Stanley Heard & Steven ****son: They were members of the Clinton health care advisory committee. They died in a plane crash on September 10, 1993.

Jerry Luther Parks: Parks was the Chief of Security for Clinton’s national campaign headquarters in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car on September 26, 1993 near the intersection of Chenal Parkway and Highway 10 west of Little Rock. Parks was shot through the rear window of his car. The assailant then pulled around to the driver’s side of Park’s car and shot him three more times with a 9mm pistol. His family reported that shortly before his death, they were being followed by unknown persons, and their home had been broken into (despite a top quality alarm system). Parks had been compiling a dossier on Clinton’s illicit activities. The dossier was stolen.

Ed Willey: A Clinton fundraiser. He died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound on November 30, 1993. His death came the same day his wife, Kathleen, was sexually assaulted in the White House by Bill Clinton.

Gandy Baugh: Baugh was Lasater’s attorney and committed suicide on January 8, 1994. Baugh’s partner committed suicide exactly one month later on February 8, 1994.

Herschell Friday: A member of the presidential campaign finance committee. He died in an airplane explosion on March 1, 1994.

Ronald Rogers: Rogers died on March 3, 1994 just prior to releasing sensitive information to a London newspaper. Cause of death? Undetermined.

Kathy Furguson: A 38 year old hospital worker whose ex-husband is a co- defendant in the Paula Jones sexual harassment law suit. She had information supporting Paula Jone’s allegations. She died of an apparent suicide on May 11, 1994 from a gunshot wound to the head.

Bill Shelton: Shelton was an Arkansas police officer and was found dead as an apparent suicide on kathy Ferguson’s grave (Kathy was his girl friend), on June 12, 1994. This “suicide” was the result of a gunshot wound to the back of the head.

Stanley Huggins: Huggins, 46, was a principal in a Memphis law firm which headed a 1987 investigation into the loan practices of Madison Guaranty S&L. Stanley died in Delaware in July 1994 — reported cause of death was viral pneumonia.

Paul Olson: A Federal witness in investigations to drug money corruption in Chicago politics, Paul had just finished 2 days of FBI interviews when his plane ride home crashed, killing Paul and 130 others on Sept 8 1994. The Sept. 15, 1994 Tempe Tribune newspaper reported that the FBI suspected that a bomb had brought down the airplane.

Calvin Walraven: 24 year on Walraven was a key witness against Jocelyn Elder’s son’s drug case. Walraven was found dead in his apartment with a gunshot wound to the head. Tim Hover, a Little Rock police spokesman says no foul play is suspected.

Alan G. Whicher: Oversaw Clinton’s Secret Service detail. In October 1994 Whicher was transferred to the Secret Service field office in the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. Whatever warning was given to the BATF agents in that building did not reach Alan Whicher, who died in the bomb blast of April 19th 1995.

Duane Garrett: Died July 26, 1995-A lawyer and a talk show host for KGO-AM in San Fransisco, Duane was the campaign finance chairman for Diane Fienstien’s run for the senate, and was a friend and fundraiser for Al Gore. Garrett was under investigation for defrauding investors in Garrett’s failed sports memorabilia venture. There was talk of a deal to evade prosecution. On July 26th, Garrett canceled an afternoon meeting with his lawyer because he had to meet some people at the San Fransisco airport. Three hours later he was found floating in the bay under the Golden Gate Bridge.

Ron Brown:. The Commerce Secretary died on April 3, 1996, in an Air Force jet carrying Brown and 34 others, including 14 business executives on a trade mission to Croatia, crashed into a mountainside. The Air Force, in a 22-volume report issued in June of 1996, confirmed its initial judgment that the crash resulted from pilot errors and faulty navigation equipment At the time of Brown’s death, Independent Counsel Daniel Pearson was seeking to determine whether Brown had engaged in several sham financial transactions with longtime business partner Nolanda Hill shortly before he became secretary of commerce.

Charles Meissner: died: UNK – Following Ron Brown’s death, John Huang was placed on a Commerce Department contract that allowed him to retain his security clearance
    by Charles Meissner. Shortly thereafter, Meissner died in the crash of a small plane. He was an Assistant Secretary of Commerce for International Economic Policy.

William Colby: Retired CIA director was found dead on May 6,1996 after his wife reported him missing on April 27,1996. Apparently, Colby decided to go on a impromptu canoeing excursion and never returned. Colby who had just started writing for Strategic Investment newsletter, worried many in the intelligent community. Colby’s past history of divulging CIA secrets in the past were well known. Strategic Investor had covered the Vince Foster suicide and had hired handwriting experts to review Foster’s suicide note.

Admiral Jeremy Boorda: Died on May 16,1996 after he went home for lunch and decided to shoot himself in the chest (by one report, twice) rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon. Explanations for Boorda’s suicide focused on a claim that he was embarrassed over two “Valor” pins he was not authorized to wear.

Lance Herndon: Herndon a 41 year old computer specialist and a prominent entrepreneur who received a presidential appointment in 1995 died August 10, 1996 under suspicious circumstances. He appeared to have died from a blow to the head. Police said no weapons were found at his mansion, adding that Mr. Herndon had not been shot or stabbed and there was no evidence of forced entry or theft.

Neil Moody: Died -August 25, 1996 Following Vincent Foster’s murder, Lisa Foster married James Moody, a judge in Arkansas, on Jan 1, 1996. Near the time Susan McDougal first went to jail for contempt, Judge Moor’s son, Neil died in a car crash. There were other reports that Neil Moody had discovered something very unsettling among his stepmother’s private papers and was threatening to go public with it just prior to the beginning of the Democratic National Convention. He was alleged to have been talking to Bob Woodward of the Washington Post about a blockbuster story. Witnesses said they saw Neil Moody sitting in his car arguing with another person just prior to His car suddenly speeding off out of control and hitting a brick wall.

Barbara Wise: Wise a 14-year Commerce Department employee found dead and partially naked in her office following a long weekend. She worked in the same section as John Huang. Officially, she is said to have died of natural causes.

Doug Adams: Died January 7, 1997- A lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to help the people who were being swindled out of their life savings. Adams was found in his vehicle with a gunshot wound to his head in a Springfield Mo. hospital parking lot.

Mary C. Mahoney: 25, murdered at the Georgetown Starbuck’s coffee bar over the 4th of July ’97 weekend. She was a former White House intern who worked with John Huang. Apparently she knew Monica Lewinsky and her sexual encounters with Bill Clinton. Although not verified, it has been said that Lewinsky told Linda Tripp that she did not want to end up like Mahoney.

Ronald Miller: Suddenly took ill on October 3rd,1997 and steadily worsened until his death 9 days later. (This pattern fits Ricin poisoning.) Owing to the strangeness of the illness, doctors at the Integris Baptist Medical Center referred the matter to the Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office. The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office promptly ran tests on samples of Ron Miller’s blood, but has refused to release the results or even to confirm that the tests were ever completed.

Had been investigated by authorities over the sale of his company, Gage Corp. to Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. was the man who tape recorded Gene and Nora Lum and turned those tapes (and other records) over to congressional oversight investigators. The Lums were sentenced to prison for campaign finance violations, using “straw donors” to conceal the size of their contributions to various candidates. Indeed, Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. had hired Ron Brown’s son Michael solely for the purpose of funneling $60,000 through him to the Commerce Secretary, according to Nolanda Hill’s testimony.

Sandy Hume: On Sunday, February 22nd, 1998, Sandy Hume, the 28 year old son of journalist Britt Hume, was reportedly found dead in his Arlington, Virginia home. Aside from the statement that this was an “apparent” suicide, there remains in place a total media blackout on this story, possibly out of concern that the actual facts will not withstand public scrutiny. Worked for Hill magazine, about Congress for Congress.

Jim McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally, sent to prison for eighteen felony convictions. A key whitewater witness, dies of a heart attack on March, 8 1998. As of this writing allegations that he was given an injection of the diuretic lasix has not been denied or confirmed.
    Died on March 8, 1998

Johnny Lawhon: 29, died March 29, 1998- The Arkansas transmission specialist who discovered a pile of Whitewater documents in the trunk of an abandoned car on his property and turned them over to Starr, was killed in a car wreck two weeks after the McDougal death.. Details of the “accident” have been sketchy — even from the local Little Rock newspaper.

Charles Wilbourne Miller: 63, was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head on November 17, 1998 in a shallow pit about 300 yards from his ranch house near Little Rock. Police found a .410 gauge shotgun near Miller’s body and a Ruger .357-caliber revolver submerged in water. Investigators concluded the Ruger was the weapon used by Miller to kill himself. Yet, two rounds in the handgun’s cylinder had been spent.

He had long served as executive vice president and member of the board of directors for a company called Alltel and was deeply involved in his own software engineering company until the day he died. Alltel is the successor to Jackson Stephens’ Systematics, the company that provided the software for the White House’s “Big Brother” data base system and that was behind the administration’s plan to develop the secret computer “Clipper” chip to bug every phone, fax and email transmission in America.

Carlos Ghigliotti: 42, was found dead in his home just outside of Washington D.C. on April 28, 2000. There was no sign of a break-in or struggle at the firm of Infrared Technology where the badly decomposed body of Ghigliotti was found. Ghigliotti had not been seen for several weeks.

Ghigliotti, a thermal imaging analyst hired by the House Government Reform Committee to review tape of the siege, said he determined the FBI fired shots on April 19, 1993. The FBI has explained the light bursts on infrared footage as reflections of sun rays on shards of glass or other debris that littered the scene.

“I conclude this based on the groundview videotapes taken from several different angles simultaneously and based on the overhead thermal tape,” Ghigliotti told The Washington Post last October. “The gunfire from the ground is there, without a doubt.”

Ghigliotti said the tapes also confirm the Davidians fired repeatedly at FBI agents during the assault, which ended when flames raced through the compound. About 80 Branch Davidians perished that day, some from the fire, others from gunshot wounds.

Mark Corallo, a spokesman for the congressional committee chaired by Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind., said that police found the business card of a committee investigator in Ghigliotti’s office. Corallo said Ghigliotti’s work for the committee ended some time ago.

Tony Moser: 41, was killed as he crossed a street in Pine Bluff, Ark on on June 10, 2000. Killed 10 days after being named a columnist for the Democrat-Gazette newspaper and two days after penning a stinging indictment of political corruption in Little Rock.

Police have concluded that no charges will be filed against the unnamed driver of a 1995 Chevrolet pickup, which hit Moser as he was walking alone in the middle of unlit Rhinehart Road about 10:10 p.m

Police say they have ruled out foul play and will file no charges against the driver because he was not intoxicated and there was no sign of excessive speed.

“Published originally at EtherZone.com : republication allowed with this notice and hyperlink intact.”

BETTYEJ Says:

********************************************************

You had me until this part. First of all a minimum wage job pays waaay better than welfare. More importantly I know people personally who have benefitted from the program. It doesn’t force you into a minimum wage job, it forces you to do SOMETHING to better yourself. My friend had been on welfare for 16 years and kept ignoring the welfare agency’s warnings to either get a job or go to school or her food stamps would be cut off. Finally she got cut off and still it took her a month or so of sitting around talking about “woe is me” before she got off of her ass and took one of the jobs THEY handed to her on a silver platter complete with job training. When she got her $1200 paycheck for two weeks of work she was so happy and proud. It would take her nearly 3 months on welfare to make that much cash.

The welfare to work program is the best thing Bill did during his time in the white house by far.

Bsoul Says:

**********************************************************

1000% Cosign, minus 1. I may be older than you as I got to experience Jimmy Carter in the white house. That boy had some get your mind out of the ghetto programs for that ass. Schools were well funded and I went on school trips to places like Washington DC FREE OF CHARGE. I went to summer camp every year of his presidencey FREE OF CHARGE. We had recreation programs in the hood FREE OF CHARGE. My generation, in my hood, was saved as a result of his programs that allowed us to experience things outside the hood. Had he teamed that with Clinton’s welfare to work program maybe just maybe crack wouldn’t have been able to infultrate the ghetto like it did during the Reagan “F*ck them ****s” era.

shhhh says:

BettyJ,

Thanks for all the information. You have given me something to research and look up until it’s time to start my weekend. You are really informed.

Vixen says:

i agree ggouch….

brenden says:

Sandra I hope you gave **** permission to use those pictures of monica and her children. If not you need to regulate. They took your watermark off and everything. I know blogs recycle each others pictures daily, but I also know you posted those pictures because you and her are friends, or close, or whatever. Now it looks like those were just shots that she sent out to all the media outlets.

YoungLady says:

There is no doubt in my mind that she is a racist. White people try to make us believe that they do not see color and that America is past race!! Whatever!! Race is very real. If it was not then they would see Obama as the BEST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE instead of “the Black man running for President”. I hope we wake up and see that The Clintons are not for anyone but themselves! And i’m tried of my people calling Bill “the first Black President” he is not. We like him for all the wrong reasons: he smoked weed, and cheated on his wife!! Come on, PEOPLE!! Open your eyes!!!

Bsoul says:

@ Bird

I’m not familiar with Carter. His Habitat For Humanity program is getting rave reviews now. It may not be his incarnation, but his volunteering has put the program on the map.

Angel_Minded says:

I think people should be banned for copying and pasting long @ss essays! Like folks are gonna read it! SMDH

‘Clinton ’08

@BettyEJ

Wow, was that a scene out of the Pelican Brief or what???

I have heard of government scandals, but whoa, that is a bit much isn’t it??? How accurate is this info.? I’m not saying I don’t believe it but how can so much of that be accurate without anything being leaked???

bobblekins says:

I think that pretty much says it, Angel_Minded. People who don’t read, people who are forcefully uninformed, will vote for Clinton. Well done!

I gotta agree with Sandra on this one.

I never gave into that “first black president” crap either.

Especially since it was under Clinton that the genocide in Rwanda went down without the aid of the U.S. initally. Under Clinton he pawned the problem off on the U.N. (which can only do but so much).

Hillary thought she had it in the bag….and up came this colored boy who is whipping her ass in votes-lol!!!!

The Clintons are truly showing there colors….and it ain’t black!!

milly says:

I gotta agree with Sandra on this one. The low blows I’ve seen Senator Clinton take is a little too much for me and like someone else said, this was all after she lost South Carolina.

vee105 says:

I think being that the Clintons are running against a competitive black man, they have become desperate & frustrated that a black man is giving them a hard run. I don’t believe they are all that racist but I believe that they have used blacks & are use to using blacks for political gain. I don’t think it is necessary to disrespect Obama to get the job. Because when you disrespect with personal,RACIAL attacks you disrespect other blacks & others period. Out of desperation, the true Clintons have arisen, “WHITE TRASH”. They don’t need to be in the white house again. Hillary does not have the class to be the first female president…untrustworthy as well! OBAMA 2008-PURE CLASS!

vee105 says:

People are sick & tired of the BUSH & CLINTONS’ MONOPOLY OVER THE WHITEHOUSE. Barack Obama can do as good as anyone of the past presidents. He has earned his chance. I believe & trust Obama, he has the passionate spirit that this country needs. TRUST & SUPPORT OBAMA, HE WILL DO FINE! OBAMA BRAVENESS IS AMAZING! HE IS AWESOME! EMBRACE OBAMA & STOP HATING!
    LET’S STOP SENDING NEGATIVE MESSAGES TO OUR YOUNG BLACK CHILDREN THAT YOU CANNOT BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!
    THE CLINTONS MESSED UP NOW THIS IS THE OBAMA SHOW, LET HIM SHINE! OBAMA 2008!

ggouch says:

Angel_Minded Says:

‘Clinton ‘08

…With all do respect….I am not sure how you meant that statement. But! what do you think blogging is for?

BTW…There is a WEALTH of information regarding this particular Sandrarose posting…I personally smile to see so many INTELLIGENT statements, comments and so on. Thank you to everyone personally.

aaliyonce says:

I know for a fact that most people in the more black counties of South Carolina voted for Obama because of his race and not his politics. I live in South Carolina and I voted for Hilary. My whole family and a lot of my friends voted for Obama saying they wanna see a brother in the White House. That’ll never happed. Some angry causcasion will take him out as soon as he is elected President. I still think Hilary is going to win the Primary and that she’s going to choose Obama to be her running partner.