Photo of the Day: Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is Reunion Show, 3/1

Photo by Freddyo Exclusively for Sandrarose.com

Keyshia Cole and her mom Frankie on the set of Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is Reunion Show taping at Turner Studios in Atlanta on Saturday (3/1). Special thanks to Keyshia’s manager Manny Halley of Imani Entertainment, for the exclusive access to the set! More pics from the set later!

12 Responses to “Photo of the Day: Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is Reunion Show, 3/1”

lnp03 says:

I am looking forward to viewing “The Way It Is” Reunion Show. I really hope that Frankie has maintained her sobriety and that Keyshia and her family have been able to stay strong and overcome their issues with each other.

Bsoul says:

Much more flattering picture than the previous one.

EmmCee says:

I never gave her a second thought until the reality show.
    I love her spirit and her families, “This is how god made me so love me or leave me alone.”, attitude.

LAChick says:

love her more due to show, she held her family together, she forgive at every turn. She survived.

2bme says:

I’m with you guys, I was not a fan of Keyshia until i was able to see the real side of her..now I love her to death..I wish her continued success..she’s a strong woman and i commend her for beating the odds

2thick4u says:

Beautiful picture!!!

Continue to do you Keyshia!!!

milly says:

Maybe I should start watching her show so I can start liking her or at least understand where shes coming from.

i agree…the show helped me to respect her more as a person and not only an artist.

ms.peaches says:

I will jump on the bandwagon as well & say due to the show I have more respect for her but when that song came out I think it was called Love or something like that anyway they played that song so much I could have screamed & everytime I heard a song from her I didn’t want to give it a chance but now she has some that I can really relate to!! & I must add concidering what her mom has been through she looks good in that picture!!

HeyNow says:

Go ahead Frankie!!!! she looks cute right here. I wish they bring back another season.

ms.peaches says:

@ Hey Now I thought they were? If not I agree with you cause I think it would be good for Kiesha to continue her search for her real dad!!

Hotstuff says:

I just hope they act as if they got sense especially Neffe I think Frankie can cool it down

Guess no more new seasons huh??