Cracks in Rihanna and Chris Brown’s relationship exposed

A well-connected industry source says the manufactured relationship between Rihanna and Chris Brown is beginning to fray. The source says Rihanna still has a soft spot for the goofy crooner, but he can’t get his manager Tina out of his system.

The source also said Rihhana begs Chris to accompany her to events on both coasts but he always leaves her side and jets off to be with Tina. “[Rihanna] really thinks he’s into her but he’s acting like a schoolboy chasing after Tina,” said the source.

29 Responses to “Cracks in Rihanna and Chris Brown’s relationship exposed”

Mia says:

Chris Brown has sh*tty taste in women. He’s not that cute, so I guess he takes what he can get.

This is just more tabloid mess. I don’t believe any of it.

candycane says:

My mom has that Marilyn Monroe T-shirt, got it from Target

Ms. Caramel says:

I pray to goodness that, the woman in the pic isn’t his manager who your referring to, because he couldn’t possibly be interested in that. She looks a hot damn mess standing there not to mention with that BMW shape.I mean what’s really good. I don’t think he’s with Rihanna either its all just for media chat.

milly says:

I dont believe this mess either

Made4Success says:

I don’t trust the “source” and besides IMO Rhi-Rhi and Chris make such’a cute couple!

Bubbles says:

Publicity stunts like this are corny and only mildly entertaining….particularly when the media whores involved (Rihanna/Chris Brown) are only marginally talented anyway.

Whatever.

cupcakes says:

*YAWN* Dont believe it!! That looks like his momma!!

bloggergirlz says:

so we’re back on the “chris is hitting his” manager story?! tina looks terrible…this is a boring news day…i’m about to go to sleep…

Mz_Magnificent1 says:

Tina does look a mess…but young guys love an older wowan. It just adds to their big egos when they pull older chicks…

TI and Tiny…yep he chased her.
    Ashton and Demi…
    50 and Viv (lets just not focus on when he got her lol)…
    Shyt even Tom Cruise hooked up with Cher when he was 23 and she was 40…

MOCHAMOMMY says:

Bubbles, Chris Brown is anything but marginally talented. Very few ppl out right now can get with him on the talent level. Now the big headed chick… Thats one talentless diva. She cant sing or dance but she can take a mean crotch shot!!

This whole “He’s screwin his manager” situation is baloney. Everyone knows that him and bow wow are still an item

brwnsugga4you says:

i don’t believe it!

kat says:

he’s screwing his manager and not rihanna, jay z has a son, beyonce has no talent but rihanna does, jay z and the football player roommate is sleeping together, bow wow and yung berg got into a fight……what’s next sandra??

Kymystry says:

laffin @ the My mom got the shirt from Target comment … hahahahahahahaha

SoutherngirlTam says:

I don’t believe it.

kat says:

sandra….i think ursher is talkin’ to ya right here:

When asked to give final words, he responded….
    “I love my son and I love my wife and they’re the supporting foundation of what I’m doing. I love my fans—I thank y’all so, so much for coming back to the party with me. For all you haters, sorry we back on top. [Laughs] For those of you that doubted it for a minute I’m really sorry for you, but this is definitely going to be a reward for those who’ve been waiting, rooting and supporting and I’m not gon’ let you down. I promise.” [ READ MORE ]

katgirl33 says:

I’m sorry, but I just never believed that him and Rhianna were really together.

I saw the My Super 18 he did with MTV, and ol (pun intended) girl was in EVERY segment of the episode…I mean they didn’t even show his parents, but she was ALL UP IN IT!

They showed Rhianna, but they did not show them together, from the looks of it, she was just at the party……but yet again, Ol’ girl was right by his side….when he picked out his car, she was with him, when he went shopping, she was with him, and when he rode off in his car at the end, Ol’ girl was on the passenger side….

I think his supposed thing with Rhianna was concocted, to avoid the negative press (like Usher got when he got w/his wife) he would get by going public w/Ol’ Girl…..also, I think that his parents are PISSED with him dating someone that much older than he is, and they trying to get him around Rhianna whenever they can……

kitty4shigady says:

I don’t believe this

Smokie says:

I believe it. Don’t y’all remember when Sandra first had pics of Usher and Tamika in a body of water together YEARS ago? No one could believe they were more than friends. This looks like the same situation. Chris’ll be marrying her in 2 years.

Smokie says:

And if he dating his manager please tell me what, exactly, is the problem? You complain if the woman is light or white. Then you complain if she’s not pretty enough or young enough or anything enough. I guess a black man is supposed to only be with a young, dark skinned, cute (think Kenya Moore), fine, great job having, great personality having perfect black woman? Get real. Men love who they love and outside of Hollywood, most black men love real women with physical, mental, and financial flaws. Humans, I like to call them.

Smokie says:

And how does Tina look a MESS? Y’all got sisters, mamas, best friends, cousins, aunts, grandmothers, and sorors who look just like her. A regular black woman. Please, love yourselves a little more.
    That’s all.

Smokie Says:

That’s all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You read my mind. :)

hellava10 says:

Yep, Tina will have his love child next year and then we’ll all be waiting forever to see the pictures of the new baby. Rhianna will throw herself over a cliff out of devastation and then the truth will come out…..Tina was really with Rhianna and Chris was the cover for both.

I see nothing wrong with Tina’s looks.

2bme says:

lol..well Usher was quoted saying he wanted to see Chris follow in his footsteps..

MICHBLU says:

Really I don’t care about none of this mess! LOL ;-(
    If Chris know like I do he better bag Rhianna, cuz broke
    heffaz will rob you blind lol!!! Rhianna can get any man she
    wants, chic is hot in the game and mad talented!! Nuff said

LAChick says:

Ummm I thought Chris could not breathe without Jordin Sparks??? I prefer them together let rhi rhi continue making Bey nervous. And I agree Tina looks like a regular around the way black woman, not a damn thing wrong with her looks we all need to stop the need for seeing wigs and lashes everywhere, that is not real life.

terika83 says:

I don’t believe that. Blogs made a big deal out of the picture you posted above and to me it looks like they are just waiting for a car or something….