Rihanna Has Lost Her Mind!

We heard rumors that Rihanna – who is only 20 – and the geek Chris Brown might be engaged, but we just know that Rihanna is not that stupid to ruin her life for that boy (Yes, we see the rock but we’re ignoring it).

According to online reports, RiRi and CB have been spotting shopping for a new home together. We don’t care if they shack up since they’re probably are already. But we are worried that Rihanna might be rushing into something that she is not prepared for.

By the way, we were wondering what the hell does RiRi have all over her skin? Bronzer?

Photo: Wireimage/Getty

28 Responses to “Rihanna Has Lost Her Mind!”

PAGESINADIARY says:

SHE WAS JUST SWEATING THATS ALL.

MARRIED? NO WAY, SHE WOULDN’T DO THAT. THIS IS JUST PUPPY LOVE

MixedPearl says:

Best of wishes.. if it’s true..

Mzsuave says:

I know that they are inlove, that’s obvious. But I agree with you, Sandra, they will be rushing into it tooooo quick. That shyt is going to die out in another couple of months. Helll,we thought Fantasia and Dro were cute, but that shyt didn’t last.

HunE916 says:

Chris done took your boo, Sandra!
    You want be to stick his head on Warren Sapp’s body too? You know I’ll do it just for you! ;)

LovelyLady says:

(Yes, we see the rock but we’re ignoring it).

———————

Oh sh*t Auntie bout to have a heart attack and go fatal attraction. Brezzy betta watch his back if he knows whats good, Auntie will f*ck some sh*t up ova Rhi Rhi

terika83 says:

Jealous?

mizzdallas says:

Dumb, young & full of cum***

shintrell says:

Yeah, it’s too much too young. But, I do love how she’s brown again. Tan is better on her.

bloggergirlz says:

maybe you’ll be lucky enough to receive an invite to their housewarming party :)

LovelyLady says:

@ Dallas

my momma would say dat to me when (as she called it) started smelling myself and liking boys. lls

kwallace577 says:

i’m starting to suspect lil chris must got that pi-yow! first he hooking older women (his manager) and now he got ri ri on lock. shacking up looking for houses and stuff.

2bme says:

people have done worse things..yes she’s 20 but in hollywood terms she’s 45..she has to learn on her own..so does Chris..respect their decision it’s not about what anyone else thinks

dj_dceezy says:

1st of all, in regards to the post… Who are “WE” thatyou keep referring too?

Amulet says:

He’s a Taurus and she’s a pisces, sounds perfect to me! If it’s true, I think they would be genuine little couple that’s not based on status like most hollywood marriages.

marshefen says:

I bet Sandra wishes she could’ve rubbed that bronzer on.

I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist!

mj says:

If she is broke then she should marry Chris Brown.. IM JUST SAYIN…

purepisces says:

Talk about destined to fail…geez. Just proves being young and stupid doesn’t ignore the rich and famous.

Crys says:

smokie…my sentiments EXACTLY

licia says:

yeah they ARE young but they are young ADULTS . they are old enough to make their own decisions and as another poster said they will have to learn on their own . it’s not a big deal.

Who the hell is “we”? YOU are concerned. If they are having sex and are in love and he wants to marry her, I don’t care. She ain’t that innocent so she won’t be ruining her life. Get over it Sandra. Rihanna is straight..too bad boo boo. Moving on….

andrea says:

so, is it bronzer or what?

konartiz says:

She probably marrying for that paper…
    You know she broke

I don’t have anything against young marraige. I had a 50 year old coworker who has been married to the same man since they were both 17. Getting married at a young age means you get to grow up together and form similar views and values. As we get older it’s more difficult to find a perfect match because people are more set in their ways. Just because you get married older doesn’t mean your relationship is going to last. If they are engaged congrats to them and God bless their union.

fabeaulosity says:

If this is true congratulations!

who knows if it’s true or not or publicity or what…but i will say this:
    better to be married then shacking up…i’m just saying.

oh and i thought she was an aquarius not a pisces.

Amulet says:

She was born February 20, 1988 so that makes her a PISCES.

1 Pingbacks

[…] blogger SandraRose comes through with telling evidence, pointing towards a possible engagement for Rihanna and Chris […]