Source: Ciara and Rihanna Fell Out Over Chris Brown

Last week I told you about Ciara’s “other” side that none of us knew about.

Today there’s more information coming out of Ciara’s camp: it turns out I was wrong about Rihanna being Ciara’s BFF. Apparently, Ciara wants nothing more to do with Rihanna whom she opened for on Ri’s Good Girl Gone Bad Tour last year.

So what was the source of friction between the two former friends? — Isn’t it always a man?

Word is, Ciara asked Chris Brown to perform a duet on her upcoming album, Fantasy Ride – but Chris turned her down flat.

According to my source, Ciara seemed to take the news well at first. But later she broke down in tears. “Ciara was really upset and she totally blamed Rihanna for [Chris'] decision and for not allowing him to do the feature,” said the source.

The source said Ciara “hates” Rihanna now. She said Ci blamed Rihanna because Rihanna thought her boyfriend Chris had feelings for Ciara. “When they see each other they speak but they are not friends,” said the source, who added that Ciara’s only friends in the industry are Monica and Missy Elliott.

My source scoffed at rumors that 50 and Ciara have broken up. “They are still together unless they broke up within the last hour,” laughed my source. “[50] even shipped his [Phantom] to Atlanta for her to drive when he’s not in town. When Ciara isn’t [in Atlanta] she’s right up there under him 24/7,”.

In the interest of fairness, my source – who is NOT Ciara’s former manager – initially asked me not to reveal this information about Ciara and Chris Brown. She was on the fence because she still works for Ciara and only a few key people know about Chris Brown’s decision not to do the feature. But my source owes her career to Ciara’s former manager, and, as she puts it, “wrong is wrong.”

It’s unusual for a star of Ciara’s caliber not to have any dirt thrown on her throughout her career. But that’s a true testament to her former manager’s level of professionalism. Phillana Williams erected a wall of silence around her troubled client, whose temper is said to be so volatile that it prompted a top recording exec to label Ciara “a piece of work.”

Nothing was allowed to get through that impenetrable barrier around Ciara. Phillana protected Ciara like a mama bear guards her cub. But now that she’s out of the picture, Ciara is no longer afforded that protection. Check for Part 3 tomorrow.

57 Responses to “Source: Ciara and Rihanna Fell Out Over Chris Brown”

MOCHAMOMMY says:

No one cares…

katgirl33 says:

Sure don’t….LOL

She can’t get mad at Ri Ri…maybe CB just didn’t want to work with her no singing self….LOL

Why she didn’t ask her man to do something for her???

Is this the Nobody Cares post for today….LOL

Kymystry says:

Lawd.. BOTH of them in ONE post ? ! ? ! ? !

Stop the Ride I wanna throw UP !

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

AS THE PLOT THICKENS……..

LET’S KEEP KARMA IN MIND – CONTINUING TO AIR OUT ONE’S DIRTY LAUNDRY!!!

Bubbles says:

I call BS on this entire soap opera Sandra.

A part 3? The drama comes as a 3 part episode? LOL

Somebody’s lying.

Kymystry says:

and .. look at that pic of Rhi-YAWN-ah .. chick has a HEAD and a HALF … lol .. lookin like a Konehead

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

THIS REMINDS ME OF “TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET”…..

Kymystry says:

hahahah @ barbie …. true dat … lol

Bubbles says:

I think the midget is the “source”. It will all be revealed in Part 3! Stay tuned!

starr says:

I care……lmao….

chocolatedrop says:

I don’t even believe this cuz Chris Brown SAID he’d like to work with Ciara…so him turning her down flat doesn’t sound right…

teecee says:

your source seems to be not informed about the music industry. you have to get those things cleared between the camps and record companies and settle on a fee before cb opens his mouth.

she might not was offering his fee for appearing on her single. he is a big artist, he probably charges 50k or 100k. and she might not can offer him that. next, you have to figure out who owns the singe and will both companies release the single or just Cici’s. remember lil kim and 50′s magic stick and the mess from that collaboration. so the source cant blame ri ri when she has no say when its a matter between Chris’s record company, management and contract he signed.

Brit says:

There is no way that The Chris thing is true cause they have both said that they want to work with each other. Also since when were Ciara and Rihanna friends? Why are you throwing so much shade at Ciara? Is it because she fired her manager? Oh well business is business.

jadecool says:

Sandra you need more people. They have already did a track together and chris has always been a fan of ciaras he even thanked her for inspring him in his first cd thank you booklet. You stated in the last post that you have known her ex manager for years, I’m sure this is the reason for the sudden hate towards Ciara when normally you have always been okay towards her. Say what you like about how great she was, if she was doing her job properly she wouldn’t have gotten fired.

NYCUTIE says:

Ciara needs to get a life!

Brit says:

Oh and I forgot to add that Ciara is on Chris’s upcoming album, so you need more people Sandra!

SlimA says:

Sandra,
    Tell the truth and shame the devil. Stop it already.

Mama K says:

Sounds like some bull to me.

Phillana protected her from who, you? Ciara has been called a man and everyone rightfully says she can’t sing a lick. What does a star of her caliber mean? She’s actually only had two real hits and they were from her first album. She opened for Rihanna whose last album took a year to go platinum.

All I’m seeing is that you are now posting negative rumors about her. Other sites been doin it since day one. And how this person that is still on her payroll gonna throw dirt on her? I hope she catches them and sends them to the unemployment time. Maybe she should have switched her whole team if they are loyal to Phillana rather than the one who is paying their bills.

jadecool says:

Rihanna and Ciara have never even been close, neither of them have ever said they were friends. You are the same person who used to say that both of these girls were lovers so that shows you how much your sources know. Maybe if you were a kid people could look past it but really you are a grown women you need to get a life instead of hanging onto other peoples and making up crude storys about people that don’t add up.

Brit Says:

Also since when were Ciara and Rihanna friends?

**********************

Since they got similar dogs and Sandra stated that it was only one dog and they were sharing it. She also implied that they were loveers if I recall correctly. So I have to take back my statement that Phillana protected her from Sandra. In actuality she protected her from no one. There is no way to protect a celeb from blogs.

Brit says:

Exactly Bird, I just wanted to hear it from her nd I disagree with your statements about Ciara’s hits, but whatever.lol

jadecool says:

Bird I totally agree, ciara has been called some nasty things from bloggers and radio hosts etc. Nobody protected her from anything.

lea says:

Look here you Oompa Loompa, you are one pathethic old bytch. Are you on Philwacka’s payroll or something? Cause you have been all on her shyt the past few days. Facts Philwacka sucks. You talking about she did all this puhleeze. She was a terrible manager, I guess you’re just mad because Ci fired your source. I hope one day : Bey and Ci get together and kick your ass. Cause you sure need it…. And another thing oompa loompa. Ci is on CB’s new cd you idiot…

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

@ lea

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM……………

LOL

Kymystry says:

WOW. .. it seems another spot has JUST opened on SR ..

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

@ Kymystry

I’M THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!

LOL

*CRICKETS*

THERE’S NO CORNER TO PROTECT HER!!!!!!! LOL

SlimA says:

Dang Lea!

BLACKBARBIE404 and Kymystry just took all the words right out of my mouth. Geez.

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

IN MY RICKY SMILEY GRANDMA VOICE:

“LAWD, LAWD, WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW TO COME AND HELP THIS POOR CHILD OUT. SHE KNOW NOT WHAT SHE JUST DID, LAWD. LAWD, LAWD, SHE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW.”

yeahright says:

Who Cares????
    Am I the only person who thinks that the person in Ciara’s
    camp who is supposedly “leaking” these stories is doing so
    because Ciara told them to…And some of the comments are real suspect…a few of you know waaay too much….and are taking it waaaay to personal….sounds like a set up…
    Grow up people……

JustSaying says:

Need more peps to beleive this one.

Kymystry says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH @ Blackbarbie … lol

Whooo lawd

jadecool says:

oh my days yeah right are you even serious? why in the hell would ciara tell her people to tell a blog to spread bad things about her lol. Get real.

Brit Says:

—————————————

Didn’t they tour together? Were they enemies back then? And regardless of whether Ciara is on Chris album, he STILL turned her down when she asked him to be on hers. Now that’s a fact. You can dispute it if you’d like but those who need to know already know the deal. Ciara needs to stop running her mouth about Phillana and all of this will go away quietly. So make sure you tell her that… Hear?

jadecool says:

So everyone who tours together are friends? That was for work reasons not friendship lol. She went over for a week. When asked about her in Billboard both parties declined to comment about why she wasn’t her manager. I don’t see how that can be seen as running her mouth.

HunE916 says:

yeahright Says:

Am I the only person who thinks that the person in Ciara’s
    camp who is supposedly “leaking” these stories is doing so
    because Ciara told them to?____________________________________________

jadecool Says:

I don’t see how that can be seen as running her mouth.
    —————————————-

You know exactly what I mean. Don’t try to play dumb. If she wanted to change management that was her right. But she shouldn’t be bad mouthing her former manager to other industry folk. How does she like it when it when the shoe is on the other foot? I’m sure she’s not happy right now. Well, she’s about to get unhappier.

Bubbles says:

Sandra must be getting paid a ton of money from her “source” aka Defjam to run this campaign of terror on lil Ciara.

jadecool says:

lol at the threats. All you have been doing so far is talking. Talking can’t hurt her and nobody even thinks what you are saying is true bar a few people who hate on her whenever she is brought up anyway, so they are no brainers.

jadecool says:

It just seems like you doing this for hits. Stay tuned for part 3 lol. It is pretty sad, If anyone had anything exclusive I’m sure they would have posted it by now.

pointhimout says:

ok, who has a new product coming out soon. rumors are silly, especially when no one really cares.

jadecool says:

last post on this lol cause all I am doing is giving you more hits. It is pretty sad that you yourseld said that ciara was always nothing nice about you yet you just said she is going to get more unhappy. Unless she has done something personal to you I don’t see why you would want to make her unhappy. You need to grow up maybe you mad that she did what beyonce did to you. But I won’t go into that now will I…google it baby.

karaz says:

Missy Elliot still showering her with expensive gifts in hopes that one day fiddy will slip up? Hmm interesting.

jadecool Says:

——————————-

Oh, yeah that’s right. You know I almost forgot about that restraining order Ciara took out on me. I think that was after Ciara asked me to shoot her b-day party and I said no. Or was it before? Good try though baby! :)

cocoa49 says:

something about this story don’t sound right…..if this source is giving all this info and according to sandra’s last blog about ciara where she said that the source says ciara stays on the blogs 24/7, ciara should have read all this stuff that that person as been saying so how come this person hasn’t been caught yet? sandra what really happened between you and ciara, because you use to praise her alot now you seem to dislike her…..it seems no other website has this kind of info about ciara except you. i,m just wondering…….

Brit says:

Sandra you and your “source”(which you don’t really have) need to grow up! You said yourself that Ciara has been nothing but nice to you right? So why are you trying so hard to make up lies(that no one believes) about her? Why are YOU taking Ciara’s managenent switch so personal? Get a life, and get over the fact that your inside “source” to Ciara is gone! As I said earlier business is business and it shouldn’t be taken personal.

Oh and just because Ciara and Rihanna went on tour doesn’t mean they’re friends(maybe accociates). Remember you were the one who said they were having a lesbian love affair just because they both have brown dogs. Is there still ONLY ONE brown dog on earth Sandra?

Brit Says:

Sandra you and your “source” (which you don’t really have) need to grow up! You said yourself that Ciara has been nothing but nice to you right? So why are you trying so hard to make up lies(that no one believes) about her?
    ——————————————

If I don’t have a source close to Ciara or if I’m making up lies, why are you so worried? Hmmmm? Are you afraid I might ignore my source’s pleas and really spill the tea? Because I am tempted to. :)

Brit says:

No one believes your lies Sandra, so go ahead! And I see that you didn’t reapond to the second part of my comment……

Brit says:

*respond*

tunanny says:

SANRA PLEASE SPILL THE TEA ON PART 3 I NEVER BELIEVED CIARA WAS AS SWEET AS MADE TO BELIEVE.I’VE HEARD STORIES ABOUT HER & NELLY AS WELL AS OTHER CELEBRITIES. I HEARD IN HIGHSCHOOL SHE WAS A WHORE.SHES NOT AS INNOCENT AS SHE LOOKS THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED.

2bme says:

OH…WOW…THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS….

uptopgrl says:

Auntie Sandra I guess you didn’t get the memo yesterday Porche Fox called you out yesterday on V-103(ATL radio) and she said stop being so messy she also asked you to call her. You know V-103 loves some CiCi.

what is really going on here? why are people so angry? i guess cuz everybody loves ciara. well i still like her until i see more concrete evidence. and even then the girl is talented and can DANCE! and by the way no one is perfect anyway. maybe this is true, maybe part of it is, maybe it’s all lies. who cares though, at the end of the day it’s all publicity for ciara, and Sandra’s website. chill out everybody, remember this is not OUR lives okay. we have our own dramas to tend to.

NYCUTIE says:

Porsha is an IDIOT!!

Mika says:

i had no idea that fiddy/ciara ridiculousness was still going on. i thought it was just a sham for some cheap press.

1 Pingbacks

[...] (well, Angela talked, Ciara didnt deny), her breakup with her longtime manager Philana Williams (who is rumored to have dished about her most famous client to Sandra Rose!) and [...]