Tiny & Toya Season 2 Filming Begun

Ratings for Tiny and Toya’s reality TV show on BET were so good that they earned the title #1 original series in BET history. Tiny & Toya has been green lighted for a second season and cameras will follow Tiny’s group the OMG Girlz and the eventual release of Tiny’s man T.I. from prison at the end of this year or the beginning of next year.

The OMG Girlz performed in Fort Wayne, Indiana. over the weekend. This was the 1st out of town show for the OMG GIRLZ and the promoter Richie Rich went all out. They did billboards and radio and had the largest limo ever. Over 800 kids came out.

Tiny and Toya are really doing a great job with the goup along with Kiesha the manager. Richie Rich has done alot of shows in Indiana and he does a good job helping new acts get great exposure. He gave Soulja Boy one of his 1st shows wayyyyy before the deal and look at him now. OMG GIRLZ are on there way to the top. The kids really had a good time in Fort Wayne.

Source: Richie Rich

26 Responses to “Tiny & Toya Season 2 Filming Begun”

coaretained says:

I did watch it and DID enjoy it.. but something tells me season 2 got the green light for TIPS release….

Krysi J says:

As long as they ain jumping on stage with their fathers during their RATED R performances….I’d say it all looks cute and PG

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    He got 366 days and has to serve every second of it, how is he getting out this year. I think they are trying to hurry and finsih season 2 before he gets out. TI is not encouraging of her career.

Shauny says:

I’m sorry but those outfits are horrible.

I did catch a few episodes of Toya and Tiny but my interest never peaked. I will say that it made me like Tiny though. She seems like a really sweet girl.

In Season 2 will Toya limit her use of Wayne’s name down to 20 times per episode?

Divinebrown says:

Tiny’s daughter is pretty.

spongebobfan says:

Those outfits much like their talents are atrocious…shouldn’t they be in school.. :coffee:

aqtpie says:

They look toooo cute!

mizzdallas says:

Those outfits are hideous! Tiny is a nice person I will give her that I watch a couple of episodes after the 3rd or 4th epi I couldnt do it anymore sorry :(

flyqtnva says:

@spongebobfan
    U ANIT NEVER LIED…YEAH i’M GET MY DAUGHTER up on this ASAP…The 2 in the back look like the ready to p-pop any minute

sometimes I hate black people..yo

mizzdallas says:

lil wayne couldnt deny his daughter she look just like him, ugggghhh smh

yvonne79 says:

mizzdallas Says:

——–
    I’m with you on that one. The show just didn’t grasp my attention.

missy says:

I agree with everyone who says those outfits are hideous and scream i’m “so different”aren’t I.Also I hate how everyone is trying to be a singer and their is more to life than to be a singer i’m not saying that they aren’t good but we should teach our children of a plan B so if this doesn’t work they would have something else to fall back on and i agree with Anna about T.I.

iscream says:

In fairness at least they are dressed like little girls… :shrug:

Little girls that look like clowns but lil girls nontheles.

Wonder who Toya :hump: to get them a season two…. if you believe the rumors.

Daisy says:

Tiny said on the radio that IF they did a season II it would be BEFORE TI got out cause once he got out all her free time would be spent with him :coffee:

mjoylaw says:

I’m all for women trying to do something positive for themselves and their children, so if that’s what this is I wish these ladies, all of them, much continued success.

I pray for Tiny that when Tip gets out that she stands her ground and continues having her own career, and that her man will support her and have her back like she does him. Tiny is an accomplished artist in her own right and deserves be productive and fruitful in her choice of career!

In summary, I’m sending blessings to Tiny, Toya and the Girlz!! Keep up the good work

ontaya brooks says:

Toya ain’t thinking about that dam* gremlin, her new boo look a lot better and at the end of last season, it showed them out on a date, they are getting serious now it seems. That would be a good look for the season ending with Tip getting out, because they did show when he was going in. The girl group style will change soon, they’re are not to many clothes made like that, I hope.

kdillon says:

BET is garbage, nothing ever uplifting is glorified on the channel only ghetto antics. As black people we should be expecting more and not foolery!

attorneymom says:

Will Lyfe’s wife or baby mama be included in the Second Season??

bklynchick says:

Awww they look like sweet little colors but too much going on with the outfits

I liked the show it was alright but what else can they talk about for real

lovejoy1 says:

Ok so have anyone actually heard them sing or watched them performed? I tried to youtube them but nothing came up other than pictures..
    oh and kdillon i sooooooooo agree

lovejoy1 says:

1. iscream comment 4- u are a mess-lmao
    2. ontaya brooks – are u related to toya and dem? u are taking this way to personal..

terika83 says:

Tiny’s daughter can really sing…idk about the other girls haven’t really heard much. They should drop the “girlz” in their name though…O.M.G. would sound so much better standing alone. When they get older the “girlz” is going to make it corny….kinda makes it corny now too.

Anna says:

Daisy Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    All her free time will be spent on him. Not healthy. What is her time. Isn’t going to get your hair and nails done “on your free time”? So if she had a 9-5 is all that time until she goes back to work the following 9am her free time and “his time”. She needs her own identity, ain’t no way am I going to be up under somebody 24/7 because I have free time. How do you get to know yourself if you don’t spend time with yourself?

ELove says:

No Comment … :lol:

whatdoesitmatter says:

I’m not trying to talk about nobody’s kids but a couple of them need a diet plan. ASAP!!!!

mizzdallas says:

@Wwhatdoesitmatter

get out my head! seriously! lol! Im glad someone else said it! hahahahahha