Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Spent the Night Together

You remember country singer Taylor Swift don’t you? The girl who destroyed rapper kanye West’s career when he came for her mic on the VMAs last month?

Kanye’s life (and career) has never been the same — and Taylor is now a household name.

Well, the entire Internet is buzzing after Taylor and her boyfriend, Twilight hunk Taylor Lautner, were snapped leaving the Beverly Hills Wilshire hotel after spending the night together last night.

This may not mean much to you, but trust me, it’s big news. Taylor has that “satisfied after glow” look on her face. The same look that Rihanna used to have the morning after coupling with convicted felon Chris Brown.

The two appeared very shy when we snapped them walking through the lobby, but our photographers on the scene tell X17online exclusively, “These two weren’t going to any great length to hide the fact that they were spending the night together! They could have been a lot sneakier if they wanted to, and we spotted them leaving early this morning.” Read more…

I hope Taylor Lautner’s fans can handle this news without slitting their wrists.

17 Responses to “Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Spent the Night Together”

mizzdallas says:

so that means she not a virgin anymore….?

Daisy says:

Sandra thanks for the Chrianna shoutout :heart:

I didnt even know Taylor n Taylor were a couple I am falling off when it comes to YT folks news

Mizz you know they :hump: the night away :lol:

i didnt know they were dating.

missy says:

———

:lolol:

This post has to much in it for me to comment about but Taylor L. isn’t all that cute so she can have him.

…………….NEXT

Charles says:

Ughh they are filming a movie togetther and when asked taylor(swift) said she wasn’t dating lautner

Plus pretty sure that be stautory rape considering he is 17…..

Anywho who cares if they ****ed shell move on and so wiill he and in time they both will fade into obscurity and no one will care, isn’t twilight coming out soon, sounds like publicity stunt to me

LovelyLady says:

Okay is is she a perv for dating a 17 year old and shes almost 20 *side eye* please correct me if im wrong

attorneymom says:

Who cares?? If it weren’t for Kanye, I would not know who this chick is. Next.

Shauny says:

Notice how there wasn’t one snide remark about them in this post? No jab, nothing.

I love Taylor but she still isn’t a household name. I was talking to a few of my cousins this weekend and they had no idea who she was. Neither does people at my job. Also, please let me know when Kanye’s career ended? What has he done to give you that impression? No CD out, no acting, no media ANYTHING. You wish his career was over.

LovelyLady says:

Oh Charles beat me to it…..so he is 17 i thought so….lawd the things the yt’s can do and as Charles would say “and not get dragged thru the mud”.

Kourtney- Unwed mother
    Jamie Lynn – Unwed TEEN mother
    Taylor – Phucking a 17 year old BOY
    Lady GaGa- Paying homeage to the masons (but we talk about Rhi)
    Black Jack- Asking people to pray to the devil

Okay let me stop for people get offended.

LovelyLady says:

:clap: @ Shauny, exactly people keep saying Kanye career ended lol….please show me how cause i dont see it. Now even the yt’s know him if they like him or not they still know that name.

Peachizz says:

Taylor Swift??? Never heard of her who’s that?

Charles says:

@11s

The girl whose been at the top of the billlboard200 for a year and sold 3 mill more than bey that’s who =) *no shade*

@9

People think its cute the truth is they are just filming a movie together moree than likely taylor lautner is gay and that’s me being honest

Daisy says:

Well maybe they didn’t :hump: if they r doing a movie together

@lovely now I don’t get into all the jay/rihanna devil drama but I sure did have to put my TV on mute when they started praying to the devil during the mtv awards lol I thought they were playing at 1st I was like oh no the devil is a lie I only pray n Jesus name lol

Shauny :cosign: I stans for Ye he will be just fine long as he drops a HAWT cd!

LovelyLady says:

@ Daisy yea that kind of freaked me out.

LovelyLady says:

PAGING ATTORNEY MOM PAGING ATTORNEY MOM

I just visted ur site and the message you have up on one of ur posts “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31″

My Pastors WHOLE sermon was on that yesterday…scary

attorneymom says:

@Lovely, that is confirmation for you. Thanks for visiting Character Corner. :-)

Shauny says:

LovelyLady WHO ARE YOU TELLING!!!! The Lady GaGa performance was PRAISED (and even by a certain someone on this very site) who called it entertaining and art only to then bash RhiRhi as the devil when her song comes out.

Lady GaGa hangs herself with blood in her eyes at the VMAs and it’s art

RhiRhi sings a song about Russian Roulette and she is a devil worshipper doing his word

I don’t get it