PICS: Tyrese & Tank Birthday Bash

Photo: Wireimage/Getty

Yesterday I told you Tyrese’s birthday bash brought out Rihanna and the cops, who shut the party down.

Tyrese and his pal Sean Combs, who each have millions of followers on the social networking site Twitter.com, tweeted the party’s location resulting in over a thousand uninvited guests showing up and causing mayhem outside MyHouse.

The LAPD showed up in force with helicopters to control the crowd.

“1,100 people turned away!” Tyrese twittered. “17 police officers outside. Hellicopters, SHUT DOWN!”

My birthday was on Sunday, and the celebration wasn’t nearly as exciting as Tyrese’s — though I was caking (thanks Devyne Stephens!) And I still have birthday gifts to collect (waves at Alex and Mr. Plush).

Capricorns do it BIG y’all!

MORE pics after the break!

Rihanna looked so cute in her vintage pearls and denim jacket.

Tyrese and Tank celebrated in style

Snoop and Diddy got inside before the cops showed up

Reality TV personality Ray J was decked out in Gucci

Photos: Wireimage/Getty

38 Responses to “PICS: Tyrese & Tank Birthday Bash”

FloridaChick813 says:

Looks & sounds like one helluva party… :koolaid:

CivilEngineer says:

You burned up that Rihanna shrine in your closet yet Sandy?

Will you call me envious if I say your addiction to her is really unhealthy especially since she is head over heels for the penis, big peen at that!

Don’t ban me!!

yvonne79 says:

My,my,my…there’s Tank :love:

Sandra, are you going to post pics from your party?

Rihanna looks fab.

Tank is yummy.

That is all.

mydestiny says:

I was wondering why Tyrese looks funny….. it’s the HAIR!!!

FloridaChick813 says:

LOL @ mydestiny… Ur right.. I like him much better with a baldie..

CivilEngineer says:

Oh so Diddy’s too good to put on a tie :shrug:

smiley says:

Nice party I’m sure…Tank always looks good

Mahogany03 says:

Love Rihanna & Snoop! That cake looks nice :yes:

ShoYaRight says:

i hope whoever did ray j’s eye brows got a nice tip because they did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diddy is the devil.

why tank trying to give “sexy eyes” in his pics?

Daisy says:

@Civil :nono: Dont even try and front on Diddy like you have never seen him in a tie!

Rihanna WORK BISH!!

Black Ty and Tank I see yall GOOD LAWD *fans self*

nika405 says:

Somewhere a goldendoole is mad at Rhi Rhi for stealing his hair cut/color/swagg!

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: @Daisy…he always has a tie on at his events. This looks like a pretty formal party and he has on a t-shirt…maybe he missed that part on the invitation :shrug:

nika405 says:

*goldendoodle*

Cinnamon Kisses says:

I see a whole lotta choclate and me likey……delicious.

CivilEngineer says:

The way Ty’s facial hair looks is the exact reason why I don’t try to get that Rick Ross beard…he looks like he was having an Anthony Hamilton type day

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

RHIANNA’S BOO WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL HERE

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Tank imma need you to let some of your hair grow back cause your head is shaped too funny for that cut umkay! Your funny shaped head takes the focus off your sexiness!

Quitta says:

Riri, Tyrese, Tank all look great.

Looks like everyone had a good time.

Sandra could you share some pics of your party, and possibly some of the good gifts your received? :thumbsup:

Quitta says:

typo *you* received

whyohwhy says:

Rihanna looks cheap in that pic and y’all know it and the only reason she went to that party in the first place, she was hoping Chris would be there cause him Puffy, and Tyrese are cool he would have showed up if not for her trying to spy.. She is so immature and stupid!! Get over him Rihanna and move on. Rihanna is really in love with Chris still!

wtf says:

wtf, rihanna looks whack..man people just say anything looks nice…she even looks so uncomfortable..dnt even understand why she went…those are not her peeps..oh wells..

Tank looks yummy and tyrese looks like he had a ball…oh snoop..smoking that **** again?? lol

ricanlbc says:

tyrese isnt all that ladies….he ego is out of control. I only give him props for overcoming his dfferences with that Canadian chick (ex wife) saying she was a gold digger. No sir…you married her made her quit school introduced her to the life…and got made when she asked for 50k a month ! He has a beautiful daughter no denying that!

laterthannever says:

Sex, Love, Pain Tank? He looks so much prettier/soft than I remember.

Sandra you forgot to include the picture of Matt arriving to the party…read that Rihanna was introducing folks to her man… Looks like a party I would have wanted to go to!!

STLVixen says:

Uh, very nice party. But it’s crazy when I hear about celebs spending lavishly on parties and events and then declare bankruptcy a year or so later. People just have their priorities mixed up. But not one to be a Debbie Downer, looks like everyone was having a good time.

EricaDenese says:

When did Snoop start going grey?

Tyrese, NOOOOO!! Please get rid of the hair. Tyrese is the only man that I do not like facial hair on. :nono:

I still love Sex, Love & Pain by Tank… “I don’t want nothing if I can’t have it all, if I gotta beg for it, on my knees and crawl. Cause I gotta have you, girl I gotta haaavveeee yyyooooouuuu!” :love: (I swear, he was singing to me, ya’ll!)

florida_girl says:

@allthingsmwny…why would she do that when the agent already told ppl the deal between them…just saying

TruGemini says:

Oooh…I CANNOT stand Tyrese! And I want him to stop wearing that same coat every damn where!

Ray J got some little a’s fingers! LOL

H-Townmama says:

That first pic of Tyrese is not whats up. I still jam Sex, Love, and Pain. That is all

onlinefan says:

nice suit on tank.

snoop with that good wet and wavy “swimmers hair” is always blowing out some smoke!

Lady_L says:

if Beyonce had on the pants RiRi had on, 9which she wouldn’t she has to much class) yall would be saying she looks like a hoe, but since Rhianna has them one she looks so good..uh.. yeah ok.. she looks so cheap, i swear you can get those pants from forever 21.

MOUTH says:

Tank lips are nice

mistarie says:

Tyrese doesn’t look well. He looks like he either has “IT”, or he is on that stuff. #justsayin

cheezey says:

happy belated ms. rose!

starr2910 says:

Imma have to ask ri ri to take that poodle off her head..

..tank..wth..his eyes were never that chinky! snoop must have gave him the good stuff..

and Lady_L..yea those pants are trashy, but did I really just read “classy” and “beyonce” in the same sentence?? smh..

tagmebrown747 says:

Lady_L Says:

———————————————————–Okay, I’ll say it Rihanna look like she just finish walking around the Rose Bowl looking for “tricks”. Don’t the “hoes” dress flashy to attract the tricks attention? She did not dress like this when she went to Katy Perry’s Bday party awhile back. Why disrespect Tyrese by showing up dressed like a hoe at his party? :nono: Her and Mel both looked busted and broke down at the party. Mel boots looked like she had been rock climbing and I’m not going to touch that horse mane she had on her head.

Ok WOW, stop the Hate^^^ why are you even mentioning Beyonce in this post???

I just wanted to say ‘Sup’ to Diddy looking good. Tyrese is growin some hair on his head (???)