Young Jeezy Got Served

After months of failed attempts, rapper Young Jeezy was successfully served with a subpoena last week to appear in child support court. According to a well-placed source, the process servers had a difficult time serving Jeezy who always remained one step ahead of them.

In all fairness, Jeezy, real name Jay Jenkins, may not have known he was being served. Friends say the 32-year-old entrepreneur is a good father to his 15-year-old son, Shyheim. He’s also a generous philanthropist who has given freely of his money and time to underprivileged children through his Street Dreamz Foundation. In 2005, Jeezy opened his home up to Hurricane Katrina victims who needed a place to stay.

They say that for years Jeezy’s baby mama was happy to make do with the rumored $2,000 a month he was giving her for their son. But now the teenager is older and his private school tuition eats up most of the checks. Then there are the things that a growing boy needs such as new clothes and pricey high top sneakers.

Jeezy’s last studio album, Recession (2008), has sold nearly 1 million copies to date.

61 Responses to “Young Jeezy Got Served”

Kitrina says:

whats some chicken come in here asking why the son has to go to private school

Kitrina says:

I meant watch

Mz.Williams says:

Hell yeah @Kitrina

:hump: Is that inappropriate right now? I love this man. *goog-ly eyed*

shunda says:

Private school is way more than $2000 a month. Believe me I know

Ebony says:

Where Jezzy baby mama work :coffee:

Yadda Yadda says:

@ Ebony

today your posts are killing me :rofl:

Shauny says:

Gone head and get that amount increased to cover those private school expenses and a bit more Jeezy.

missy says:

Okay does Jezzy include his child’s school fee in that $2,000 or does he pay her $2,000 a month for child support and pays for his kids school fee and books etc. on his own and not include it in the child support payment….

Oh and why does he have to go to private school?… lol

mirsmommy says:

Why is there even a need for going to court for the child support? Between Jeezy and the kid’s mom, they should have that tuitiion already paid, and the kid should have more than enough clothes, etc.

pyt305 says:

Jeezy know he can get it :hump: lol but seriously he need to pay up if he isnt paying…he talked about his BM in one of his songs and said she need to get a job….I wonder if thats true…

chase says:

Jeezy can so get it I had a dream about him the other night..

He should be paying for school and school related expenses as well as the 2k a month in child support…

Lovely One says:

It will be a sad day in Alanta strip clubs when Jeezy can no longer “make it rain” due to increasing child support. *sigh* :coffee:

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

Damn…’can I borrown sum?! (I’m just saying) I could use it to pay off and use towards sum things.

intensemocha says:

HE SHOULD HAVE TALKED TO HER AND TRY TO MAKE SOME SORT OF ARRANGEMENT THAT THEY COULD AGREE UPON

I’M CERTAIN HE WAS AWARE THAT SHE WAS TAKEN HIM TO COURT AGAIN-

HE JUST THOUGHT HE COULD AVOID BEING SERVED-SO HE DIDN’T HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT

LadyLew says:

Yeah Jezzy can get it and that stack of moneu covering his face makes him look even better LOL

luvly1957 says:

Why no remark bout him and his money like you did wit Puffy Sandra, such a hypocrite….

danjas says:

ole boy was avoiding that subpoena like the plague. you can run..but you caint hide. i’m not gonna clown him though. he seems like a good dude.

Krysi J says:

“I love my baby mamas, they get my highest honor, gotta take care dem kiiiiidssss, man, I know you heard Obama”

I love ya Jeezy but the kids come first…keep that child support paid please and thanks.

starr says:

Pls tell me jeezy was trying to not be served….so his kid can have what he needs. If jeezy was covering cost of tuition, health benefits, etc. I may deffer….but say it ain’t so jeezy…..he might have to lose swexy points for this…..

Cinderella says:

Jeezy’s baby mama has kids by other men who aren’t taking care of them. That’s why she wants more money.

Ebony says:

I understand Jezzy has to take care of his child, but what is the baby mamma doing? She could be pulling an “Antonia Carter” :shrug:

Thank you @Cinderella. Thats why I didnt even speak on it. Just boned and ran. Like she shouldve done… :hump:

Krysi J says:

Im not saying that ol gurl doesn’t need to get a job, but I know the Judge will not grant anything he or she doesn’t see fit to judge.

missy says:

“You don’t know now but you just got served” …

I had to write that *wipes forehead*

scandalous1 says:

Lmao…nothing is wrong with public school. I’m sure her hoodrat ass went to one.

Mother Jefferson says:

The Original MsG says:

If Jeezy was my child’s father, my child would be in the best private school in Atlanta.

Candi Apple says:

Sandra

Jeezy is a Narcissist. He is doing that missing arm leg thing you were talking about. Thats why he holding the money in his hat. :rofl:

aqtpie says:

Pay up Jeezy! Seeing as her son is 15 years old and the mom hasn’t asked for an increase of cs until now, maybe it’s not about more money so she can sit on her a$$.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@29, Riddle me this…. if you truly want what’s best for your child and have decided that a private education is the right jumpstart to that, then how does who is father is come into play? I don’t have any kids but ost women I know would move hell and high water to provide for their children.

Wanting something just because “he can afford it” would make it seem that you had that kid for all the wrong reasons. With that lineof reasoning-why should he wear Nikes when Louis Vuitton makes sneakers, too?

Man, I just don't care™ says:

“He’s also a generous philanthropist who has given freely of his money and time to underprivileged children through his Street Dreamz Foundation.”
    ______________________________________________________________

A lot of extremely wealthy men set up “non-profits” as a shelter from taxes and child support.

commonswifey says:

I doubt that she has to pay for tuition and clothing from that check. I wouldn’t be surprised that she hasn’t looked at how much all the other rappers baby mommas are getting and now she wants an increase.anyhoo, can’t wait to see jeezy and trey on Sunday

Cinderella says:

aqtpie Says:

____________________________________________________________

This is actually the 2nd or 3rd time she has asked for an increase since 2005.

onlinefan says:

that’s a shame, with the money he makes…smh.

maybe he thinks the woman is not spending the money on his son, and if so he should have paid for school outright himself.

It’s his son and he should want the better things in life for him, so private school shouldn’t be a problem.

speakinmymind says:

Candi Apple Says:

Sandra

——————————————-
    POW!! SPLAT!! :rofl:

Al-Ameera says:

Wow these celebrities kill me…$2000 a month for a 15 year old…Is he serious with that? Geez

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

I THOUGHT HIS SON WAS YOUNGER THAN THAT! IS THIS HIS ONLY CHILD? I AM QUITE SURE HIS SON GETS MORE THAN THAT $2000 TOO.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Just because you pay for private school doesn’t make it “better.”

LadyLew says:

SOOOOO are we saying 2Gs isn’t enough for a 15yrold? Yes he should provide for the kid which I’m sure he’s doing and the kid should have the best but the reality is he is the star NOT THE CHILD! With her having other children why would u want to have 1 child in LV sneakers and ice and the other children look bummy. That’s dumb as h3ll. 1 child in private school and the others in public cause their dad is Mike from the set up the street. PUHLEEZE! She need to provide this child with the necessities that she can afford for all her other children and save up the extra money for him when he gets older maybe a college fund or something. Just my 2c!

pointhimout says:

such a great father that he’s allegedly dodging child support payments? I can’t say what’s enough or “too much” for one kid, but if not already said, what does the mother do?

CivilEngineer says:

Sandra’s defending a deadbeat dad :-o

Oh wait it’s Jeezy…carry on, he’s immune to shade from Sandy :shrug:

FloridaChick813 says:

Okay, if Jeezy is taking care of his son, then there is no need for more child support. If He buys his clothes, shoes, and takes care of him financially, why give the baby mama more money?? I dont get it.. I trully dont believe Jeezy is a deadbeat dad. He’s always opening his wallet and giving money and gifts to the less forunate.

I LOVES ME SOME JEEZY!

missy says:

@Civil -actually …ummm yeah …your right… carry on… :lol:

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: @missy…I like to state the obvious

Shauny says:

I seemed to have missed that part where Jeezy is a deadbead dad. Where did it say that he wasn’t already paying the court appointed child support? Who confirmed that he knew he was trying to be served AND if he was for what? Could he have been in different cities and that’s why they had a hard time catching up with him? Did they just try to catch him at his home or/and if he had an office and he was never there?

@LadyLew your whole post #41 was SO on point. :preach:

And I’ll take that $2,000 a months for ONE child. What in the hell are you buying a child that exceeds 2Gs a month? Food, clothing, essentials for a teen is more than 2Gs? I have a 16 and 14 year old and both of their arses TOGETHER dont spend that a month. puleeze bishes need to live within their means and stop trying to live off a child support check.

If she has multiple children, if I couldn’t put ALL my kids in private school then I wouldn’t put ANY. She needs to try move somewhere with a better school district as a Plan B.

missy says:

@Civil- I have noticed that…. :lol:

Candi Apple says:

I wonder if Jeezy is there the help his young son with homework at night. The boy probably has a harder time finding him than the process server. OOHH excuse me if he even knows what school the kid attends. :coffee:

Good Father. :coffee:

You know all these chicks want to live like Kelis and have all the animals they can have in there closets to. But everybody can’t be Kim Porter and Kelis-plus Kelis has something a lot of you bishes skip out on……

What did Usher say??

Them papers, I know Nas wish he didn’t sign them papers

Sandra’s defending a deadbeat dad

How is he a deadbeat dad? just because a woman takes a man back to court for MORE money does not mean the man is a dead beat

Krysi J says:

:rofl: ………@ Candi Apple

DEAD….

How about in three years he will be done so maybe someone is looking to rack up before hand????

aqtpie says:

@ cnkinderella ~ . Thanks, I’ve never read that before. Considering how much private school is, $2000 a month is not that much, unless he is paying for everything else for his son, then that’s a different story.

my kids go to private school and I pay 500$ a month and I stay in Chicago so in the A how much is private school running?

ohpretty1 says:

—————————————-

Exactly. This woman has 3 or 4 other children by men who supposedly do nothing for them. Sorry, rich rapper or not, it’s not Jeezy’s job to make sure the rest of them are eating and clothed. Too many women have this CS thing mucked up. It’s CHILD support, not baby momma support.

BellaBarbie says:

$2,000 dollars per month?! What a loser I’m sure he spends more than that each time he goes into a night club or strip joint!!!! I would never support him or his music behind this mess. That is all.

2thick4u says:

It’s sad that he only gives $2k a month for the support of his teenage son.

I’m sure as his son is growing into a man, his appetite has increased, his shoe size and height has increased so his payments should increase!!!

Stop rapping about all the money you spend when you little man at home only seeing a tenth of that cash!!

Talk about a real man, whatever…C’MON SON :( !!!

KaraZ says:

Jeezy is trifling if he’s not already paying the tuition and school expenses, without being asked to. Rapping all that BS about his rented blue lambo… your better make sure that in addition to giving that child your DNA, that you give him the best possible foundation you can by providing for his education. Even if he is already paying the fees, his baby momma is smart for getting something on record.

The Original MsG says:

Princess Smarty-Pants Says:

_________________________________

Huh? I really need to explain that if I had a millionaire for a baby’s father that I would want my child to have the best private school education?
    So you took from that basic comment that I somehow was scheming on a baby’s father by stating that? Now if that ain’t wayyyyy over analyzing to fill time….. SMH.

1 Pingbacks

[...] WORD FORM SANDRA ROSE IS YOUR BOY JEEZY WAS SERVED WITH CHILD SUPPORT PAPERS RECENTLY. HIS SCHEDULE KEPT HIM ON THE MOVE [...]