Celebs Out & About

Jennifer Lopez and her butt pads
Sultry burlesque dancer Jennifer Lopez was spotted out & about in Monaco today. I see she didn’t forget to pack her trusty, dependable butt pads this time. Now that her music career has taken a sudden turn for the worse, J-Lo is forced to rely on her old standby that never lets her down when she needs press — her big artificially enhanced butt cheeks. Expect to see a lot more of J-Lo’s butt pads in the tabloids in the coming years. A former Diva still has to eat.

Toni Braxton
These celebs sure know how to get attention. Singer Toni Braxton promoted her new album “Pulse” and her new hair cut on “The Wendy Williams Show” yesterday in NYC. She looks great!

Cassie
Sean Combs’ blow up doll Cassie is everywhere lately, and she doesn’t even have a hit record out. Cassie attended The Candie’s Foundation Event To Prevent at Cipriani 42nd Street in NYC yesterday. She looks sooo hawt in basic black.

Halle Berry
Newlyy single actress Halle Berry was spotted out & about running errands and looking foine while doing so! They say Halle can’t keep a man because she’s too difficult to deal with. All beautiful women are difficult. It’s in their DNA. It ain’t easy being drop dead gorgeous in an imperfect world. But even still, any man who can’t put up with her snobbish attitude and Diva ways is crazy. Just tune her out when she starts screaming and throwing dishes. God only made one Halle Berry!

Photos: Wireimage/Getty, Zimbio.com and Bauer/Griffin

100 Responses to “Celebs Out & About”

I’m beautiful and I’m a blast + easy going. Hush Sandra! Women like you are the reason it’s so hard for so called “attractive” women to make friends and ish! People always assuming stuff! :mad:

N-T-Wayzzzz… *roll eyes, purses lips*

Don’t think JLO is wearing pads. Everyone has jeans that lift and jeans that flatten. :shrug:

Fuc.k what you heard: Toni is killing that cut!!!! *hums 7 Whole Days* Ahhhh!

Hmmm Cassie doesn’t make me wanna dive in here. Can’t put my finger on it….

Halle got crazy sex appeal in that *sputters* ish.

missy says:

Why is J.lo and Cassie(j.lo 2.0) in the same post..

Toni Braxton -why do you want to be so different

Halle Berry – looks cute

And not all pretty girls are difficult …just because some one gets irritated easily doesn’t make them difficult..

FloridaChick813 says:

Ummmmm, so now J.LO is wearing butt pads????

I doubt it, cause in Selena she had a fatty and I dont even think Butt pads were around back then :shrug: Someone sounds like a…. like a….. like a…. HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toni is WORKING that damn cut!!!! I didnt like it in the other pic from last week, but this sh.it right HERE son, this sh.it right HERE, She is jammin that!!!!!!

tampa813 says:

JLo looks good..butt pads or not

Cassie looks better each time I see her. She’ll b preggo within a year I’m sure.

Halle looks good no matter what imo. Sandra, I gotta say I agree for once on ya comments on her.

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But oooOoohhh so true ;)

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

wait for it, wait for it , a DYUM post from FLO and MAN

Val says:

First, I think JLo’s ass is real
    Toni Braxton’s hair cut looks better on Rihanna
    Halle Berry is flawlwess- but maybe she should re-evaluate her priorities- high standards are good, but everyone has flaws- (Halle is took me some time to realize that- but I’ve now been married to a wonderful man for 9 years.. just sayin~)

Cassie is so pretty- cant hate on her- lovin her style

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

I think JLO’s rump is real :wink: Quit hating.

I love Toni B. but she appears to be going thru a mid-life crisis. That hair and her outfits as of late are not the business. She fine as hell so I dont know why she feels she has to try so hard.

Cassie looks great and much better without all the make-up she had on the other day.

Halle Berry is the sh*t. Then men she chooses are intimidated and jealous of her so they can’t hang. She is going to have to find a man that is at least 10 years older with major bread to handle a stunter such as herself.

FloridaChick813 says:

THIS IS DEF. GONNA BE THE NEXT FB POST ;)
    _____________________________

DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this is gonna be the next text message for my sweetie.. :lol:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

wait for it, wait for it , a DYUM post from FLO and MAN

Hold up, why I gotta be involved???

And what is a DYUM???

yvonne79 says:

I honestly do NOT like this hairstyle on Toni.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

____________________________________________________________
    I can go for days on that subject but I’ll just :cosign:

Anna says:

tampa813 says:

~~~~~~
    I think she is the only one that wasn’t looking for a 18 yr. payday. Wasn’t she a blind item that got an abortion?
    Rumor has it that Helle kicked Aubrey to the curb, which just makes us believe that he was just a sperm donor.
    Toni’s cut is cute.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

i left the A out

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

yvonne79 says:

I honestly do NOT like this hairstyle on Toni.

————-

:cosign:

That sh*t is so not her. But Cassie looks cute as always and SR, get off JLo’s butt, thats hers!!!!!!

Shauny says:

I think J-Lo’s bump is real but my question is…how many of us see azzes bigger than hers on a daily? I never got the J-Lo azz craze.

I love Tony but she’s too old for that cut. It shows the age in her face.

I love Halle Berry! I don’t think anything is wrong with her, it’s the type of man she picks. Get you a wealthy businessman Halle and leave the models, actors and musicians alone.

Notice who I left out of this post. Please tell me her relevance?

@Flo…I had a difficult time fitting in when I moved to ATL my SR yr and mom gave me a book…best quote was one by Ani DiFranco:

God help you if you are an ugly girl, ‘course too pretty is also your doom, ’cause everyone harbors a secret hatred for the prettiest girl in the room.

Its a little much but when everybody is at your throat you have to have some kind of defense, even if youre the only one who knows about it…at least thats what my mama said. :lolol:

bigtyme says:

JLO didn’t have on butt pads in that movie w/ george clooney. the title is escaping my mind…i think it was out of sight or something like that…there was a butt shot…my male friend was like…she is going to be a star after that shot!

ReadTheBlog says:

Toni makes that hairstyle look welfare-ish…

Those jeans of Jenny’s are so stereotypical – are they J-LO? Prolly not :lol:

Cassie is so much prettier with modest makeup on, although that ahirstyle is played.

Halle looks a bit thin. :shrug:

Nightshift says:

yvonne79 says:

I honestly do NOT like this hairstyle on Toni.
    ______________________________________

Neither do I. Toni being one of the rockers of the beautiful pixie cut has disappointed me big time with this little girl Rhianna-ish mess on her head.

@Women who dont like Toni with the cut…did you like her with the long hair? I hated her with that long hair…that was not her IMO.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I think you should post a picture of Cassie everyday. YES, E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y!!!!

Toni’s new album should “Buy This Chit Cause I’m Desperate.” AND, she doesnt’ have the looks to be a golddigger. Poor thing.

J-Lo, IF those are butt pads, you would do far better as a “butt-pad pitch woman” than as a singer. You look sexy as hail in those jeans.

Halle Berry will be sleeping with a new dude by next week. I’m actually surprised she hasn’t made some new dude “official” yet. She’s a better looking version of Frankie (Keysha Cole’s mom).

Al-Ameera says:

Well I don’t know but butt pads or not, J Lo must be feeling like that chic to have Puff still mentioning her 10 years later. I don’t think I have ever heard him shout out any of the BM’s. I could be wrong tho :shrug:

tampa813 says:

@Anna, I missed the abortion post, but knowing SR I don’t believe some gossip she spits out.

If Halle just wanted a baby, I’m wondering why she chose a white dude..I’m just sayin’.

allwrightyden says:

Everyone looks great. Toni Braxton is working that cut, but she needs to be original, that cut has already been done on someone else. :coffee:

Al-Ameera says:

@ Bigtyme, it’s out of sight and it was horrible but I love Don and Georged so I suffered it

ReadTheBlog says:

Butt Pads ahve been around as long as Hottentot Venus has been on display- do research – those Victorian women had bustled dresses for a reason!

Okay, So I’m figuring the dynamics of the SR women out. The last Cassie post made me want to pull out my L-Card for her…this one, not so much.

I think I’m too over the top. And you ladies are mostly… au naturale?

FloridaChick813 says:

Well dammit, thats the truth…

Dont hate me because im beau-ti-ful

POW!!!!

Nightshift says:

Shauny says:

________________________________

Even she said this on Oprah herself. She said she sees black and latinos women with bigger bootys and curves everyday and she didn’t get the all talk about hers.

I think she broke a barrier in hollyweird because she was not afraid to flaunt her butt/figure and technically she is an attractive woman of color doing it at the same time. Hollyweird found it strange and marketable that she was ok with her body.

Mspeng says:

J Lo is like Kim Kardashian…they both KNOW that as.s is not theirs but yet still wanna pretend. JLO just got it redone because as of the other day her as.s was nonexistent and all of a sudden that she’s back in the spotlight it BLEW back up…get outta here with those lies.

Also, Toni is not young enough or edgy enough for that hairstyle. Leave it to Rihanna. I’m just NOT feeling it.

Thin line though @Flo. LOL Thin line…At that school, my formula was to befriend the nerds (I was one anyway)… and wait it out… I won them over with my SAT scores. Who knew? :shrug:

bigtyme says:

readtheblog…i am 30 and my husband just educated me on venus hottentot about 6 months ago…

KaraZ says:

I don’t even have the energy for this brand of fcukery today.

bigtyme says:

Nightshift says:

Shauny says:

________________________________

——-
    you are so right, but i was always confused…WHO WOULDN’T HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THAT BODY…she got a small waist and a nice round behind…ain’t nothing to be ashamed of… :)

Nightshift says:

21 OutsidetheBox says:

——————————-

Chile, straight hated that long mess on her too. She was killing with that pixie. It gave her so much style and class. But, she had to go and listen to LA Reid’s old geigh azz and change the hair and lose MORE weight( she was already a size 2 according to my friend that use to work at LaFace). Lawd.

Shauny says:

@tampa if Halle wanted a white dude I would think that was her choice but I don’t think that’s the case. I heard she was trying to have kids with both Eric Benet and Michael Ealy (but he didn’t want to) and both of them are brothers :shrug:

Halle’s mom is just as white as the dude she had the baby by and so is Mariah Carey’s mom. I don’t understand why they are questioned when they date/sleep with one side of their own race. Why do they have to choose?

ReadTheBlog says:

Our history of exploitation runs deeper than we know.

bigtyme says:

now that i scroll back up and look at the jlo pic…i am getting “love don’t cost a thing vibes” where did she buy those pants…haven’t seen anyone in any like that in a long time.

ReadTheBlog says:

Karaz – girl I love your post – they are so right on time :-)

((Googling Hottentot Venus))

bigtyme says:

shauny…if we think Nahla is cute…imagine what a baby w/ halle and michael ealy would have looked like!

missy says:

@Shauny- she had a huge summer hit named ‘Me and You” and then after that she had bad performances and kept apologizing and then she sent out naked pics and they got leaked on the internet..other than that…Oh and she models for Wal-mart now…Other than that she is just another chick on Diddy’s list who just get pictures taken of her on red carpets….

bigtyme says:

((Googling Hottentot Venus))
    —–
    you are going to have the same feelings that readtheblog said…i was like eeeewww…and aaaw man how said at the same time.

ReadTheBlog says:

bigtyme, if you come to the poorest side of our town – the Southside where all the Ese’s (sp) and Chicas are, you will see those pants all day.

Try Sara Baartman @Flo.

Shauny says:

@OTB I loved the Pixie cut best but she was cute with the lacefront/sew in as well.

I loved her hair on the 1, 2 I love you 3eeeeee, 4 so much more, 5-6 (I forget the name of the song with Shemar in it.

bigtyme says:

RTB…thanks for reminding me..the latinas do be rocking those joints!

yvonne79 says:

@Outside: I love Toni with both short and long hair. But this look, to me, just isn’t her.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@ OTB
    That quote is so on point.

I hated Toni long hair. Very bootleg. She should go back to her 90’s short hairdo. Sexy and age appropriate.

Yes I prefer the natural look as opposed to the caked on make-up/ tranny look. I mean if she wasnt cute, all that make up might be necessary, but why cover such a lovely face. :shrug:

ATL_Reese says:

Dayum J-LO; that azz is proper!! NO OFFENSE but Halle Berry is NOT all that.. Im tired of hearing about she the baddest chick in the game, NO, those days are over.. She just “look good for her age now”..

ReadTheBlog says:

Our history of exploitation runs deeper than we know.

And these bish’s think they’re doing something with all these impants and injections… THAT BISH WAS HOLDING… NATURALLY…

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@READ THE BLOG
    “I saw a lifesize pictuer of her once. I was both grossed out, and yet amazed how she would be put on display naked. She died a drunk, poor thing.

Our history of exploitation runs deeper than we know.”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Yup, didn’t they keep her “lips” on display somewhere or something? Can’t remember the details.

Angel Lola Luv = Hottentot Venus

meanNsurly says:

J. Lo: no comment

Toni: Don’t like the cut on her….makes her face look pudgy. She looked better with the pixie cut.

Cassie: What is her primary occupation nowadays? I haven’t heard a song from her since she released “Me & You.” She hasn’t done anything except freak diddy when he decides he wanna be straight every blue moon.

Halle Berry: Is gorgeous with/without makeup. She makes this gay man wanna go straight for at least a day……no hetero!

Shauny says:

@bigtyme oh I love Pretty Ricky SOOOO much. That heffa wanted his babies. He was like :nono:

KrayZKat says:

@Nightshift

If I may interject, I think there were black celebs that weren’t afraid to flaunt their big butts either. Lord knows black women from the early 1900s have always been voluptuous, but Hollywood has a strange habit of not making black women the poster women for anything positive or beautiful so they needed J Lo to make having a big behind marketable. Remember back in the Bo Derek days (you might be too young to remember her), but she was in that movie, “10” and wore braids. The media then pegged them, “The Bo Derek Look.” Same with big lips and dark skin. JMO.

bigtyme says:

((Googling Hottentot Venus))
    —–

Not sooo much “ewwwww” until I read about the pronoucnced genitals…. Does that mean they were big too???? I need to see a pic..

Choco says:

Sandra do you read what you post girl you started to sound a little off—

JLO is not wearing butt pads why do you hate like that? SMH if anything Jennifer is the one of few out here whose arse is au naturel…

Nightshift says:

bigtyme says:

Nightshift says:

Shauny says:

________________________________

——-

_________________________

Hollyweird which is of course run by the “dominant” culture programs so many to believe that a curvy body is really not appealing. Marilyn Monroe even had to force her way through with her size 14 curves. Even at one time Jennifer was losing more weight until she married Skeletor who obviously put a stop to it because he is a Puerto Rican man, so you know they like body too.

The pixie cut. LOL I knew it.

Shauny says:

Has anyone else NOT heard Me and You. I have no idea what song yall are talking about.

tampa813 says:

@Shauny I was going off what Anna was saying. I have love for Halle no matter who she’s with or what lucky sob knocks her up lol.

FloridaChick813 says:

the shape she had was most admired and desired by her countrymen, so in imitation, European (white) women created and wore a large pad around their waist to mimic that shape

Well aint that a bish…

Learn something new everyday.. Thanks RTB and Bigtyme!

Dead @ the add on this site for “BUTT LIFT JEANS” :rofl:

Choco says:

Oh I get it Sandra you are still taking jabs at Diddy tho done slyly I see right thru your antics-JLO and Cassie in one post you tryn to make Diddy cry???

Nightshift says:

KrayZKat says:

@Nightshift

If I may interject, I think there were black celebs that weren’t afraid to flaunt their big butts either. Lord knows black women from the early 1900s have always been voluptuous, but Hollywood has a strange habit of not making black women the poster women for anything positive or beautiful so they needed J Lo to make having a big behind marketable. Remember back in the Bo Derek days (you might be too young to remember her), but she was in that movie, “10? and wore braids. The media then pegged them, “The Bo Derek Look.” Same with big lips and dark skin. JMO.
    ————————

Ok I agree, cause Pam Grier and Jane Kennedy was killing the game long before JLO was even in elementary school. I just mentioned the situation with JLO because she is part of the topic at hand.

Shauny says:

It was actually a catchy lil song :whistle:

I’m a big fan of “real” makeup on my stars. I dont like them to look like regular people. There is a thin line between made up and tranny though, I agree…

PAHairston says:

Hello All:

J-Lo: looks like her real butt to me, for yrs now
    Cassie: pretty, pretty girl
    Halle: gorgeous lady, why wouldn’t she want a white man for her baby
    daddy, after all, her momma white
    Toni: pretty mixed up lady but she can sing!

I’m just saying! Don’t hate the player, hate the game. I used to hate this saying but its quite appropo!

Marilyn Monroe was NOT a size 14, OR even plus size.

#sorry;petpeeve

FloridaChick813 says:

I love makeup as well ;)

ohpretty1 says:

I doubt it, cause in Selena she had a fatty and I dont even think Butt pads were around back then Someone sounds like a…. like a….. like a…. HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

—————————————————-

She admitted in an interview that she padded for that movie. You can tell when she’s walking around/performing b/c the movement wasn’t that natural. I’m strictly talking about Selena.
    And butt pads came out a week after the first bra. :lol: My uncle’s wife wears the padded hip/butt combo religiously and has since ‘she attended the first school house for colored’ (my granddad’s words, lol.) She’s older than my uncle and according to gramp’s, she’s older than him too.

AprilRain says:

What Sandi, Sarah mad a J-Lo? Lol, I think Jennifer Lopez is beautiful and she is NOT wearing butt pads, Thank You… I love her as an actress. And we happen to share our last name so I’m not even mad at her.

I have always thought Toni was a pretty woman but never thought much of her singing voice :shrugs:

Cassie does not need to be another Diddy baby mamma, She should go back to modeling Imo…

Halle, does look thin :surprised:

yvonne79 says:

@PAHairston: How’s your sister doing?

FloridaChick813 says:

Marilyn Monroe was NOT a size 14, OR even plus size.

#sorry;petpeeve

I think they say she was a 10-12.

True?? No???

@ OTB, I just read that a size 12 back then is equivalent to a size 6 now

Choco says:

@OTB
    I thought Marilyn was a size 14 maybe not always but it’s been reported she was thicker than the average…

No @Flo. She just had a tiny, tiny, waist + sistah hips. Not even a 10.

Nightshift says:

FloridaChick813 says:

Marilyn Monroe was NOT a size 14, OR even plus size.

#sorry;petpeeve

I think they say she was a 10-12.

True?? No???
    ———————–

Please let A&E know because they stated that she was a size 14 on a biography they did on her.

ohpretty1 says:

—————————————————-

And butt pads came out a week after the first bra. My uncle’s wife wears the padded hip/butt combo religiously and has since ’she attended the first school house for colored’ (my granddad’s words, lol.) She’s older than my uncle and according to gramp’s, she’s older than him too.

thanks for the info!!!!

:rofl: @ your uncles wife… Does he not know or care???

I will @Nightshift.

:blink:

@Flo. Right. And look at a 6 now… does it look like a size 12 girl (i.e., Tocarra, JHud)

Nightshift says:

I will @Nightshift.

Cool.

KrayZKat says:

——————————————————-
    @Nightshift – YES! Oh, I forgot about the Ms. beautiful Jayne Kennedy, and not too many people could touch Pam!

ohpretty1 says:

@ FLo – I guess she has that work. :lol:

Nope. Not at all.

Nightshift says:

——————————————————-

free says:

- jlo is probably certifiable after those twins

– toni, your time is up

– cassie: looking better (esp from the left side) every day

– halle: not sure why she’s still relevant but i guess….

misslee21 says:

Looking good J-Lo

KrayZKat says:

Nightshift – My uncle and every black man was in love with some Jayne Kennedy back in the day. She was bad during her day. Now she looks a huge mess.
    =============================================================
    @Nightshift – she sure was! Jayne was the Halle Berry back in the day. I’m shocked at how “different” she looks. :blink:

free says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Halle Berry will be sleeping with a new dude by next week. She’s a better looking version of Frankie (Keysha Cole’s mom).

***************************************************************

nooooooooo! :rofl:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@FREE
    “Halle Berry will be sleeping with a new dude by next week. She’s a better looking version of Frankie (Keysha Cole’s mom).

***************************************************************

nooooooooo!

Halle Berry’s “list” USED to be “exclusive” and for “V.I.P.”s and chit. She downgrades with each new dude. I think the dude “in-between jobs” goin be spotted leaving her house next…

qtipthecat says:

I like the short hair on Toni better than the long, but I wish she would go back to the pixie cut. I’ve pretty much been cutting mine that way since I was about 3 years old.
    Cassie is stunning, like always.
    J-Lo I believe is not wearing butt pads. She PR like me and we don’t need no butt pads.

bigtyme says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@FREE

***************************************************************

nooooooooo!

—–

lmao! i was wrecking my brain to figure out who was VIP? i guess david justice and wesley snipes were at one time :shrug:

pinksghetti says:

Jennifer, Toni and Halle are 3 women in their 40’s who still look as good as they did back in the 1990’s, IMO. J-lo looks pretty even without make up and just her hair in a hat :) Cassie looks really pretty too (she always does though).

pinksghetti says:

Yes, J-lo’s booty is real, I saw her on In Living Color wearing baggy jeans and it was still huge and that was in 1992 or something.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@BIGTYME
    “lmao! i was wrecking my brain to figure out who was VIP? i guess david justice and wesley snipes were at one time ”

And it actually goes DOWN from there… think about it.

pinksghetti says:

meanNsurly says:

________________________________________________________

LOL! That was a switch from what people usually say, I love it. Don’t take this the wrong way but this explains the whole Care Bear pix you have (love the Care Bears) because the other day you said you were a man and I got confused.

Daisy says:

*BUST up in here* :nono: I know aint nobody said nothing bad about my J Lo

@OTB I don’t mind Tonis hair and I am a plain jane natural loc rocking sista :-)

Deelze says:

I have to say that the long hair style on Halle, Toni, Rihanna, and Monica just did not suit them at all. The short cut that Toni, Monica, and Halle started out with ROCKS big time and I am glad to see Moinca, and Halle rocking it again!!

The hair style that Toni is now rocking is not her and better suited on Rihanna…sorry! Toni need to get back to her roots and stay there, because NOBODY rocked a short cut like Toni did!

As for J-Lo’s butt, I don’t know didn’t she always have a big booty?!?!? :-?

tintin1979 says:

J Lo is not wearing butt pads. that woman has always had booty