In light of the sad story about two confused teens who lost their way in life and killed their mother, here's some good news for teens.

From Cherry Publicity:

Hi, friends! Hope all is well! As most of you know, Atlanta Falcon Star Defensive Tackle **Jonathan Babineaux is one of my clients these past several years!

Jonathan is co-hosting a free football camp on June 12 along with his teammate Chauncey Davis and former Baltimore Ravens Daniel Wilcox.

If you have kids or know teens who qualify and interested in participating in this FREE football camp hosted by 3 NFL players, please see the attached for more information on how to register asap! There only 150 spots left open!

*(Please note: I have nothing to do with registration)*

Have fun! Thanks, Cherry*
Cherry Bañez
President/CEO
cherrypublicity LLC

• OutsidetheBox

What about Chess camp? Or We Cook! camp? Or anything besides "Sports for Black Boys" camp?

Gotta take what I can get huh? Well thats so nice then.

• Val

:offtopic:

I was moonlighting on another website.. I know, Im ashamed... however I read comments about ...wait for it.....Sandra Rose! I know, I know.. I was thinking the same thing! So, you know I went in on em'.

I guess they was mad because she got at the woman beater side ways.. but I had to remiind them that SR is great at what she does.. unlike some ahem.. entertainers we know.. she's a blogger- her job is to comment and get everyone in on what she's discussing.. clearly she has mastered the art as we keep coming back, day after day.. however Cb is or WAS a performer.. he should have stuck to giratin accross the stage and trying to persuade his invisible fans that he actually has a brian- smdh
    AT THE END THE DAY- sr IS DOIN her job- some people should take notes!!

shew- had to get that off my chest - better now

• Val

REGARDIING THE POST

I THINK ITS GREAT- I WISH MY SON WAS OLD ENOUGH TO PARTICIPATE- I WANT HIM TO PLAY PRFESSIONAL FOOTBALL :pray:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Val says:

I guess they was mad because she got at the woman beater side ways.. but I had to remiind them that SR is great at what she does.. unlike some ahem.. entertainers we know.. she’s a blogger- her job is to comment and get everyone in on what she’s discussing.. clearly she has mastered the art as we keep coming back, day after day.. however Cb is or WAS a performer..

*************************************

Thanks for looking out Val *sniff*

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

What about Chess camp? Or We Cook! camp? Or anything besides “Sports for Black Boys” camp?

Gotta take what I can get huh? Well thats so nice then.

********************************************

Geez. There's always one in the bunch... :rolleyes:

• Val

OF COURSE SANDRA :heart: - WHATS RIGHT IS RIGHT! AND I CANT STAND HIS AZZ NOWAY!

IMMA GET EM' :shotsfired1:

• Daisy

CB is still a performer :coffee: Keep em talking Breezy keep em talking if they throwing shade they throwing shine!

@OTB there are all kinds of camps math/science etc so you can have a well balanced young man :yea:

• Anna

Good for them. :lol: @ OTB.
    :offtopic: Pants On The Ground guy is on AI.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Awww, my pooda's not old enough :cry:

• KK76

Hey Anna! Haven't been on here at night in awhile. Switching back b/tw AI & Criminal Minds tonight.

• Daisy

Team Paula :cheer:

I am only watching idol cause nothing else is on :yawn:

• KK76

I :heart: Paula, but she's way off tonight.

• Anna

KK76 says:

Hey Anna! Haven’t been on here at night in awhile. Switching back b/tw AI & Criminal Minds tonight.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey, good to see you. I watched "Undercover Boss". It was good. I am a channel surfer. Transformers is even on. Never saw it before. I might rent the DVDs this weekend. Can't believe I miss out on movies I think I won't like. Kelly, Rueben, Fanny and Carrie are on AI along w/Jordon Sparks and Taylor and another AI that I Don"t remember>

• FloridaChick813

I think its great motivation for young boys!!! :cheer:

• FloridaChick813

@Yvonne -

Cute pic hun!

• Daisy

@Karmel Paula been off but I am still on her team she inspired me to become a dancer way back when :danban: I hate her dolphin clap

Tasia betta SANG! Her new song bittersweet is my JAM :dance:

• KK76

@Daisy, you're right, hon. My bad.

Tasia is the truth you hear me?!

• Daisy

Alright Ms Jackon! Janet you betta WERK on Idol :clap:

• KK76

And Anna I feel asleep at the theater on Transformers. If it wasn't such a loud ass movie, my nap would've been delightful.

• Anna

Janet did her thing, but what was that think on her butt? :lol:

• KK76

*fell* AND Miss Janet is working Nasty on AI!! For the record, butt pads don't jiggle like that!

• Anna

thing* Paula taught Janet to dance.

• KK76

Yeah, I know Paula did some awesome choreography during her lucid years. :yes:

• Anna

KK76 says:

Yeah, I know Paula did some awesome choreography during her lucid years.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    "lucid years". :rofl:

• aqtpie

Great Post!!!

• Anna

Ok, Crystal is from my city. She did not win. It's ok, neither did Jen Hud, but Jen has a Grammy a Oscar, a new baby, new weigh loss and a fiance'.

• pointhimout

OTB, dont worry. there will only be 2-3 token black kids chosen. the rest will be white. oh, and one chinese or native american, but definitely not both.

I totally agree about activities to expand these kids' minds and thinking and comfort zones.

• mirsmommy

Good morning, if anyone is here.

On Topid, I think that it's a very nice gesture and I applaud them for what they're doing, but I agree with OTB. Children need intellectual activities as well.

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

@mirs MORNING.. :coffee: ..

• Daisy

Morning :coffee: <----really water

• meanNsurly

**walks into room with a microphone and taps the mic to see if its on" CALLING ALL JUMPOFFS/SKRIPPERS WANNABES!!!! PLEASE BRING YOUR CURRENT CHILD, YOUR HOTTEST FAUX-VIDEO VIXEN OUTFIT, AND PUZZY TO DECATUR HS. PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS WILL BE GIVING LESSONS TO BOTH CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERS!

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

meanNsurly says:

**walks into room with a microphone and taps the mic to see if its on” CALLING ALL JUMPOFFS/SKRIPPERS WANNABES!!!! PLEASE BRING YOUR CURRENT CHILD, YOUR HOTTEST FAUX-VIDEO VIXEN OUTFIT, AND PUZZY TO DECATUR HS. PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS WILL BE GIVING LESSONS TO BOTH CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERS!
    _______________________________

:rofl: *dead* .... you are a mess

• meanNsurly

Heyyyyy missy

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

Heeeeyyy Mean ..only me ,you and rere tiddays in hurr.. :rofl:

But you did forget them coming out in their best lace fronts (without the glue showing .) & butt injections...

• meanNsurly

LMAO.....leave her tiddays alone. You 'sho is right tho! How could I forget bout those lace fronts and butt injections!

• Silhouette

Morning guys! *extra perky*
    @missy & mean I see you guys are starting early this morning. :grin:

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

@Mean :lol: I know right..they have to be at the top of their game to trap that man....

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

@Silhouette- Morning.....why so perky this a.m.

• meanNsurly

heyy silhouette! You know when Missy and I get together we always act up! I guess I should start walking to the korna...... :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

@Mean- I wasn't acting up :nono: .....You were acting up I was just helping your list... :rofl: You should start walking to the KONA --->

• TruGemini

Free football camp...? "Now thas wussup" :D Football camps being sponsored by actual football players are always a good thing. It just pisses me off that they usually cost a grip and most boys who NEED it, can't even afford it.

• Silhouette

@Missy I am just feeling good today ready for this long weekend!
    @Mean you already know exit stage right. :rofl:

• mirsmommy

meanNsurly says:

_________________________________________________________________

Mean, please report to the infamous :kona: ASAP. :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

@Sil- Oh okay.....I am ready for the weekend also... :-D

• crzasallgetout

@ Miss I like your gravi

Hey everyone! *waves*

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

@crza- THANKS thats Kelly Rowland....MORNING

• OutsidetheBox

:rolleyes: all you want to Sandra!

These same kids you'll be calling gay from the blogger retirement home. :rolleyes:

• OutsidetheBox