Normally I post my Best Photoshopped Photos at the end of the year. But while browsing through my archives this week, I realized that I missed 2009. I don’t know how that happened — and nobody reminded me.

My Photoshopping of artists together began as a way of illustrating my posts — and because I couldn’t find decent photos of those artists online. Now it has become sort of a game for my readers to guess which photos are fake. Several of my sharp eyes readers guessed that the above pic of Common and Erykah Badu wasn’t what it seemed. I made that one easy for you guys.

No one guessed that this pic of R&B crooners Usher and Jimmy Cozier at a party in New York was fake.

Everyone guessed that this pic of pop singer Rihanna and Teh Ghey rapper Drake wasn’t the real mccoy. Lol.

I captioned this photo illustration of Queen Latifah and her longtime companion Jeanette Jenkins at her 39th birthday bash, as a compilation photo, and still no one guessed.

Though singers Ne-Yo and Jamie Foxx attended the same party at the Velvet Room last year, they refused to pose together. So I put them together through the magic of Photoshop.

Same thing with Mya and Gucci Mane. I don’t know why they weren’t cozy at the Velvet Room that night. Didn’t he smash that back in the day?

This pic of LisaRaye and Ginuwine was pretty obvious.

But not this photo of Rapper Yo Yo, left, and singer Tweet. In the original photo, there was a man between them. So I edited him out. That’s his shadow between them and his hand on Yo Yo’s waist.

Beware if you lift a photo from my blog this year — it just might end up in my Best Photoshopped Photos of 2010. :lolol:

• H-Townmama

I love your sense of humor Sandra!

• http://sparklesayz.com sparklesayz

Damn Sandra! You are good girl. You definitely got me all this time.

• ajonesy

lol. this is funny, good job sandra. lol.

• Anna

Nothing wrong with Sandra giving Kudos to herself. :rofl: All I can say is “Keep Up The Good Work”. :lol:

• KK76

Hey Late-nighters! :hug:

I loved that whipped Jimmy Cozier song. :blush:

• KK76

Anna, you stay up later than me!!

• Al-Ameera

Wow. The only one that was really obvious to me is the L Raye/Ginuwine flick. The rest are pretty good.

Question; Is that really Tweet with Yo Yo? I had no clue who that was. She is looking quite butch. Is a “How U Doin?” in order?

• Al-Ameera

KK76 says:

Hey Late-nighters!

I loved that whipped Jimmy Cozier song. :blush:
    *******************
    I like Mr. Man he did with A. Keys off her first album. What ever happened to him anyway?

• fabulous city

you did a pretty good job with Neyo and Jamie foxx. everything else is painfully obvious… oouuuhhhhh, i’m loving those Gucci shoes Jeanette Jenkins has on. them bad as a mug!i’ve had my eyes on them for a minute, but i guess i should stop dreaming huh!?…. lol

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

sparklesayz says:

Damn Sandra! You are good girl. You definitely got me all this time.

******************************

Thanks mama. ;)

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

fabulous city says:

you did a pretty good job with Neyo and Jamie foxx.

***************************

Thanks! :)

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

H-Townmama says:

I love your sense of humor Sandra!

****************************

Thanks pretty lady! :) Thanks ajonesy. Welp, I’m off to bed now. I can hardly keep my eyes open.

• KK76

@Al-Am- I remember he was somewhat of a Ne-yo. Meaning he was a behind the scenes writer. I’m gonna have to google his one hit cause I remember RELATING to it. How was your vacay? I’m going to Nassau in August. Trying for Italy this year though. No one can go. I need to expand my network :yes:

Aunt Sandy, you did a pretty good job. About the same as me. My friends & family wonder why they all look like the have anaconda arms wrapped around me in pics & I look third world country skinny in comparison ;-) I kid, I kid. (Not really.)

• fabulous city

BTW :newbie:
    Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KK76

the have = they have

• nyvixen

I see I am going to have to be careful when I look at photos on here, because I never thought most of the above pics were photshopped! I was definitely fooled!

• ELove

Uhh Ms. Sandra I’ve BEEN calling you out on YOUR Skillz !!! :wink:

• Anna

KK76 says:

Anna, you stay up later than me!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    I don’t know how to TiVo or DVR. I have to stay up to watch my girl, Wendy. I do have a 9-6 J O B. I have always been an insomiac.

• Anna

I can’t spell it, but I have it. :lol:

• Anna

@fabulous city
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :welcome: What city are you fab in?

• KK76

@Anna, I thought your hubby just paid you to J-O-G :lol: :wink:

I sale ppl on condos/apts but all noise is usually too much for me personally. I sleep with earplugs for FOGHORN snoring next to me, for Pete’s sake….

• KK76

sale = sell

I’m not into hard selling. Call me if you have an asap need in dwntwn Atl. Toodles, hon.

• Anna

KK76 says:

@Anna, I thought your hubby just paid you to J-O-G

~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: about J O G. Hubby does have his “Foghorn” on and the sad thing is, when I can’t hear him “FOGHORN”, my elbow is in his stomach poking/ok punching him to hear him breathe.

• Redeemed777

LoL @Sandra’s [ Neyo/Jamie Fox, Mya/Gucci, and the Yoyo/Tweet ] statements

• iciaantica

These are good Sandra…all the ones with the exception of Genuwine…are super believable…:-)

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

That picture with Drake and Rhianna…hilarious!!!

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

you got down on most of them

• Daisy

I always liked E badu w/Common and Andre

Morning Fam :coffee:

:welcome: Fab

• Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams

Excellent job !!!!!!

• Ace

Nice you got me on several of them…

:offtopic:

Riding into work this morning had the radio on and “Hello Good Morning” by Diddy and Friends came on…i was listening to it and suddenly Nicky Minaj jumped in on it..so naturally i was like oh ok remix…but her verse hit in so face i barely caught what she was saying

so i need a Confirm or Deny on the beginning of her verse

did she really say “I’m out to kill a Queen now…” thats what it sounded like but before my brain recognized it..the verse was over.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Good Morning everyone!!!

:welcome: To all the Newbies!

• meanNsurly

Gmorning Everybody!!! Sandra you really did fool me with some of these pics except for the Ginuwine pic. I think you must have been tired that day or something lol.

• waterlily_76

LOL! Some of them really got me. Ok Sandra, I need to send you a pic so you can photoshop a pic of me and my celebrity crush (just for fun).

• Daisy

@ace I haven’t heard Nickis verse but I was waiting on her to respond to Kim so maybe she did decide to respond on wax :shrug:

• aqtpie

Great job Sandra! :claps:

• Ace

@Daisy

After some heavy :pc:

I discovered her verse and she starts off with and it does look like she took a soft jab at kim

[Nicki Minaj]
    I came up in it a little bit self centered
    but did I kill a Queen
    Alexander McQueen’s got a wrist on glow
    the bottles is on po’
    got that shibby shibby yeah shibby yeah ayou!
    what the f-ck I look like b-tch I run this town

(nicki sure knows how to murder the English language)

• Krysi J

good job Sandra….so does this prove that your rumor of Gucci mane and Mya as an item was strictly business?

• Krysi J

(nicki sure knows how to murder the English language)
    ————————————————————

OK!….cuz what the hell was that? Im sure it sounds better with music behind it tho…LOL! Nikki clowning.

• CreoleCutie7

You betta work Sandra!.. :clap:

• TruGemini

I’ve definitely been had…I didn’t pick up on any of them being fakes except LisaRaye and Ginuwine

• TruGemini

Ace says:

[Nicki Minaj]
    I came up in it a little bit self centered
    but did I kill a Queen
    Alexander McQueen’s got a wrist on glow
    the bottles is on po’
    got that shibby shibby yeah shibby yeah ayou!
    what the f-ck I look like b-tch I run this town
    ———————————————-

Okay…what the fukk is SHE talkin bout?? She’s always sayn some dumb sh’t. I bet her fans be like “Damn Niki kilt that sh’t” and they don’t even know what the hell she said… :rolleyes:

• Val

:think: ….didnt notice that @ first.. but I’ll make sure I pay more closer attention :rolleyes:

• KayCeiSoul

Excellent job! Now I’m going to be pulling out the magnifying glass for the rest of the year Sandra. LOL!

• terika83

Sandra you are getting good at this!

• SouthernPrincess

these are good sandra, i need to learn photoshop so i can make my stomach look smaller….lol