As you know, Chris Brown received a ton of positive press following his tear soaked performance during the 2010 BET Awards on Sunday.

While many in the audience were moved, I wasn’t because I knew his crocodile tears were not genuine.

Yesterday, I fielded calls from quite a few industry insiders who all believed in their hearts that Chris Brown’s tears were genuine and that he was suddenly overcome with grief and emotion because he was given the chance to perform the MJ tribute on BET.

Isn’t it funny how blind our people can be sometimes?

I guess you have to be a celebrity blogger to recognize bullsh*t when it’s being played out right in front of you. Everyone who praised Brown’s tearful antics on the show should be insulted now that they know the entire scene was staged.

In a post-awards interview with RapUp TV, singer Lloyd said that prior to Brown’s performance, he met with Brown backstage and encouraged him to cry on cue in order to garner sympathy from the masses who were tuned in to watch the MJ tribute on BET.

“I told him, man, you gotta go up there, you gotta cry. You gotta really, um, show your heart to the world, and, um, they’ll understand. I think time heals all wounds.”

That’s when Brown took to the stage and turned on the waterworks, complete with arms flailing and chest thumping. It was quite the performance, and the audience ate it up.

The fact that Brown’s tears were disingenuous and contrived is more evidence that Brown is a major manipulator — just like I told all those industry insiders who called me yesterday.

• Ebony

I got nothing :coffee:

• shannon04

Why would he tell that?? Im just wondering what would make you tell anybody that?

• https://www.createspace.com/3393054 iscream

A snippet of his whole statement doesn’t hold water. He doesn’t even mention Chris Brown’s name. :shrugs:

• mzvirgo78

Well at least it worked. :rofl:

• gypsyeyes

I don’t care if it was staged. What he eats don’t make me shiat so I cld careless. And who is Lloyd anyways? What has he done lately? He’s part of the Young Money clique and what does he have to show for it. He jumped out the frying pan(murder inc) to the fire(lil waynes dyck). If he told him that why would he say that he told him that.

• Al-Ameera

I think what he was trying to say is that he told Chris to be vulnerable, let his guard down, open up his heart to the world….

No, not a good save? Well I tried :shrug:

• https://www.createspace.com/3393054 iscream

Okay so I found the full segment. I still don’t care.

Let Chris Brown be great.

• gypsyeyes

Nope @Al, but you tried. Why would he do that?

• Al-Ameera

@ gypsy, I agree. Furthermore, I think it’s kind of a b*tch move on Lloyds part to come out and say it now. Like why give him that advice just to out him?

Is Lloyd mad cuz Chris got a deal and fans and he don’t? I’m just asking, what was Lloyd’s motivation behind all this?

• His_Mommy623

I think that even IF Lloyd was talking about Chris, his words are being taken too literal. I think he was trying to give him advice. I agree with Al’s attempt at a save lol

• Al-Ameera

@iscream, I agree. Let’s move on already. I feel like I break bread with these people every day the way we are ALWAYS talking about them. Geez

• mzvirgo78

Whether it was staged or not he still deserves a second chance at what he does best. IMO he doesn’t OWE anyone anything (I.e. Lies/fake emotions). But if that’s what it takes to get back in the good graces of the public eye, I guess he gotta do what he gotta do.

• http://akikhali.com Keyholder

A picture is worth a thousand times more than words..the picture up top says it all.

• M_promp2

Lloyd is a straight female. I bet he was just talking ish, trying to make himself seem relevant. If I were Chris I would not fux with that loser. That was a real h*e move.

I was hoping you didn’t catch wind of this Sandra, :kona:

• http://thechoklitfactory.wordpress.com/ ChokLitFactory

I watched the full link. He was talking about CB – how can anyone deny that?? Stop being so blind, just get over the fact that the tears weren’t 100% sincere, this IS the music industry ya’ll…

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

M_promp2 says:

I was hoping you didn’t catch wind of this Sandra

****************************

I’m mad that none of my loyal readers sent that video to me earlier. 😡

• MandaPanda0408

:rolleyes: @ chris and lloyd

• chase

Why am I not surprised

• ziggy

oops, I attached a link…Lloyd issued a statement clarifying his comments and did say his tears was real.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ His_Mommy623: The fact is that Lloyd acknowledged that a conversation about crying took place before the BET Awards. Now Lloyd is trying to backtrack to protect that punk. I’m not buying it.

• http://thechoklitfactory.wordpress.com/ ChokLitFactory

All the CB fans need to stop defending him all hard in the superficial Blog world. Money talks so when CB releases his next album, GO BUY IT. If you’re still downloading his ish for free, sit down and quit cryin’ #thatisall

• Daisy

I don’t think the tears were fake regardless of what Llyod said

#teamcbreezy :cheer:

He left his heart on the stage

• spelmangirl

Lloyd has been calling people out of lately. Didn’t he call out Ci-Error for being fake and forgetting where she came from a couple of months ago?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Al-Ameera says:

*************************

Lloyd got caught up in the euphoria of the moment backstage after the BET Awards. He was being honest at the time, but I don’t think he was outing that punk on purpose. He was just telling the truth, which is a no-no in this fake industry! Now he’s trying to backtrack.

• http://lovingme782.wordpress.com Ms. Everything

,I call bullshit on this story. Sandra I realize you and so many others hate Chris and would love to see him fall but there is no way I believe that was faked. I’ve watched the clips several times and he should get an Oscar if that was fake and contrived. Ill be the first to admit I’m a supportor of CV’s but I’m also far from a stan and will be quick to call something he does wrong which I’ve done before but being a logical person I can’t help but to wonder why Lloyd would tell him to cry in an effort to “help” him win back public support and then just as quickly put him on blast per se by doing an interview and saying it was all fake and he was the mastermind behind it. What does Lloyd have to gain from this?? Hmmm let’s see, free publicity which is priceless and the final nail in the casket of a major competitor should Chris’s newfound and much deserved goodwill from the public be turned against him. If this is true then Lloyd is a bitch for doing this to a “friend” and if this interview is false (which I believe) then he’s still a bitch. Who is Lloyd anyway? Cause I’ve never heard anything that he’s ever done. It seems to me that he is trying to garner publicity on the coattails of someone more talented and famous than he. Call me a kool aid drinker, dickrider if you want but this reeks of bullshit

• Al-Ameera

M_promp2 says:
    I was hoping you didn’t catch wind of this Sandra
    ****************************
    I’m mad that none of my loyal readers sent that video to me earlier.
    —————————–
    I saw the story this morn but I knew you would show NO mercy so I didn’t say a word…Guilty as charged :shrug: sorry

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Ms. Everything:
    Lloyd was not putting that punk on blast. He was just telling the truth, which is something that’s frowned upon in this fake industry. That’s why he’s backtracking now. The fact is he encouraged CB to cry, which means his tears were not spontaneous or genuine as most people thought. Some of you act like you’ve never seen actors cry in movies with real tears and everything! :shrug: But you continue to believe what you want to believe. 🙂

• STAN4FL

:yes:Lloyd has been calling people out of lately. @spelmangirl can you add fabolous pmsing *ss too.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ChokLitFactory says:

******************************

I’m laughing at these Stans grasping for every straw they can, lol. The definition of Stan must be to make infinite excuses for bad behavior. 😆

• STAN4FL

@Sandra I only stan for florida. i just don’t like men acting like crabs.

• mzvirgo78

@Ms Rose
    As you are a STAN for TI. 😆

• SoBlessed

normally I just lurk but I had to speak on this if Chris is a punk what do that make your beloved TI?? What Chris done in no way is right but his action affect two people him & Rihanna!! TI actions affected a whole community rather you see it or not!! I swear you act like he hit you or someone you love!! If she forgave him why do you care.. Maybe if you put a little more engery into speaking on the actions of ur gun tooting, drug selling, disrespecting women idol TI somebody could take you serious!! Back to lurking..

• STAN4FL

:pray:Please don’t talk about Tiny. I like her:shrug:

• Al-Ameera

@ Stan, I’m with you. I like Tiny

• jazi65

***********************************************************************

:rofl: I gotta give him credit..that was an Oscar performance…and his dancing was good too..Good luck CB, you’re gonna need it after this stunt.

• Mother Jefferson

I got nothing either.

Except that Lloyd could get it! :hump:

• SoBlessed

and I am not a Chris Brown stan.. He was young & made a mistake one mistake get over it!! But you praise TI you are funny.. How many felonies do he have??

• http://lovingme782.wordpress.com Ms. Everything

@Sandra, Chris isn’t that good of an actor so there’s no way he could’ve pulled that off. I’m far from a stan and I’m not naive or grasping straws. I agree honesty is rare in this industry but I highly doubt this Lloyd character was being randomly spontaneously honest by calling out a competitor immediately after Chris finally received credit for something after two years of being dogged out by nearly every industry insider for something that while wrong is no different from what 90% of these same insiders rap about in their lyrics and likely do at home including your precious TI. I <3 Tiny, I think she's as sweet as can be but one look at the way she behaves around her "fiance" and its obvious she too is a battered woman be it emotionally or physically. Chris was wrong, no doubt, but he hands down gave the best MJ tribute thus far, was handpicked by the family but it took a year because of the industry blacklisting he received in order for him to perfrom the tribute he intended for his idol when he was one of the very few inside of the industry who was vocal about his love and respect for Michael while he was alive, and even though he's young he is also a seasoned performer who has performed under stress before and never broke down before even while going through all he's been through in the past two years and finally those tears could have gone either way because he was unable to finish his performance, if it was calculated then he took a huge risk in doing so. And when he receieved the fandemonium award at the end he was still emotional, his eyes were still red from crying and it was clearly obvious that he was indeed shocked that he had a big enough andloyal enough fanbase to garner that much support over the other contenders who didn't have the same controversy. While you guys want to come down so hard on the "stans" what about you all who hate him so much that the idea of anytype of success this young man receieves for his god given talent sends you into such a frenzy that you have to attack those who choose to support vs hate? I mean no disrespect at all but really what is it about this young man that makes him ineligible for the second chance that is so readily available to other stars who've done worse crimes repeatedly and are on their 5th, 6th or 10th chance already?

• http://www.twitter.com/karazinatl KaraZ

I see the resident stan Daisy has already commented

*packs up stadium chair, tosses popcorn on the floor*

• http://www.twitter.com/karazinatl KaraZ

Ms. Everything says:

—————–
    He wasn’t bad in This Christmas or Stomp the Yard, my guess is that he’s taken a few acting lessons :shrugs: You don’t have to be a good actor to fake tears though, I have (and still will) fake crying (with real tears) being upset and acting sad just to get my way, if all else fails.

• His_Mommy623

@ sandra… I wouldnt put it past anyone to pull a publicity stunt…and Im not a CB fan, dont have one cd. I just find it sad that he made a mistake @ 19 yrs old and some people act like he should be maimed and forever shamed over it. Honestly IMO thats the age we should make mistakes. He has to grow and learn from it. Theres grown a*s men I see glorified on this blog who make dumb FEDERAL mistakes and moral mistakes and we have to accept that they get a pass because u love them. Cool, its ur blog… I didnt get a fake vibe from CBs performance but if it somehow is proven to be false, I wouldnt be shocked….but lets just let the boy be great and not act like crabs in a barrel….

• KrayZKat

Ms. Everything

Chris was wrong, no doubt, but he hands down gave the best MJ tribute thus far…
    ~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: Yes, he was wrong, and he has truly paid the price for what he did. Rihanna has clearly moved on with Matt, so… Chris did an outstanding performance, and personally, I don’t think it was fake. That was too much raw emotion. Maybe “Man in the Mirror” helped him take a long look at himself for whatever reason. :shrugs:

• His_Mommy623

@ Ms. Everything

all I have to say is, WORD!

• SugaBrown

@ Ms. Everything

:cosign:

You hit the nail on the head with everything you said. Couldn’t agree more.

• http://thecubiclechick.com STLVixen

I will not fall for the banana in the tailpipe….next…

• STAN4FL

:offtopic:I was hoping Chris would stop crying and sing the song. That was one of my fav songs. Chris, God knows what was any your heart so don’t worry about it.:pray:Don’t respond to Lloyd.

• ELove

Ms. Sandra I’m SO VERY Shocked at YOU calling C-Breezey A Punk in this instance… It’s PERFECTLY CLEAR that Little Lloyd aka The Bug-Eyed BISH is THE PUNK in this situation (Real…)

As MANY TIMES-n-INSTANCES where YOUR Peers & Up-n-Comers that utilized YOUR Help & Information ONLY TO turn around and be Ungracious-n-Ungrateful towards you… And YOU are misguided in WHOSE Actually THE PUNK in this Instance :shrug:

We KNOW your Disdain for C-Breezey ALONG WITH Your Affinity-n-Adulation for Rhi-Rhi but YOU MUST DO BETTER Missy !!! 😆

• STAN4FL

:pray:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

Chris Brown can’t act, so I think those tears were real. I don’t know nor do I care why he was crying the guy has been through a lot. And like someone said earlier, Sandra you praise TI, you praise Gucci. Both are men who have committed crimes including selling drugs, murder, and weapon possession, one has even hit a woman on camera yet you act like it never happened.

Sandra, stop showing favoritism. Last time I checked you and Rhi-Rhi weren’t kin, nor were you with them on that fateful night in February so you don’t know the full story. If you hate Chris so much stop posting about him on your blog and putting so much energy into him.

• pinky2083

I don’t believe it.

GO CHRIS!

• Anna

Leave him alone. It’s been well over a yr. :offtopic: Larry King is leaving the Larry King Show, it’s on right now. He’s not leaving. There is too much scandle with his marriage and him having a affair for 5 yrs. w/his sister-in-law. His wife’s attempted suicide. I read a couple of months ago that they were not going to renew his contract. He talked about Tiger, Jesse James on a daily basis. Now it’s his scandle and it’s time to say “bye bye”. I like Larry and will miss him. He said that he will do some guest spots.

• Prep

Sandra praises gutter trash behavior and gives them second chances(T.I. and Gucci Mane), but somehow this boy is the scum of the earth? Sandra do you even know if T.I. or Gucci Mane has laid hands on a woman themselves? They certainly look like some likely candidates and after the way T.I. treated Tiny on her show I would not put it past him.

• forevermo

Personally I feel Lloyd statement is being taken out of context. I definitely think his choice of words was all wrong. I believe he was simply stating that Chris Brown should show all the emotions that he expresses to others behind closed doors. And all though Chris Brown is far from the victim in what lead up to people being so critical of him, I cant help, but feel sorry for this young man. He still has room to grow and learn from his mistakes, but how can he do that when people won’t let him get past the past.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

STAN4FL says:

I was hoping Chris would stop crying and sing the song.

******************************

He had no intentions of performing “Man in the Mirror”. That whole scene was staged. That’s why his microphone wasn’t turned up. The last time I checked, “Man in the Mirror” was not 1 minute long.

• forevermo

@Prep, There’s a video on youtube of Gucci Mane knocking a girl out for getting on the stage and dancing while he was rapping. Only difference is there were no charges filled so no one is speaking on that.

@Sandra, Have you seen that!

• Anna

Prep says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    I read that T I was putting the breaks on Tiny and Toya’s show. Anyone know anything?

• http://lovingme782.wordpress.com Ms. Everything

:rofl: @Karaz, where have you been? I asked about you last week and I just sent you a follow request on twitter last night. Look for the ls woman with short hair (I’m not gonna put my govt name on here) I missed you calling me out on my epistles lol. I actually started writing my book and I’m gonna send you the first copy :hugs: anyway, I didn’t see This Christmas and he was only in Stomp the Yard for like 5 minutes, that shouldn’t count and you know it but that was pure, raw emotion coming from that stage on Sunday. If he was acting, then he really needs to consider a career change. I’m too tired to go back and forth tonight though so I digress but ask you to watch the clip a few more times and then watch his acceptance speech again and see if you change your opinion.

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

Well seems to me Llyod should take his on advice and CRY ON STAGE and maybe he will have a hit record and endorsements.

I hate when people feel they have the authority to give advice when their own situation could use some advisement!!!

Dear Llyod, work on you before u try to help someone else. As you see you did more harm then help this time. YOur intentiu really were good…prehaps! HOwever, your actions thereafter makes you seem…..scandlous. From Ciara to CHris brown…..are you trying to create R&B beef…..really?

*intentions

• Lovely One

@ Sandra Rose says:

The fact is he encouraged CB to cry, which means his tears were not spontaneous or genuine as most people thought. Some of you act like you’ve never seen actors cry in movies with real tears and everything! But you continue to believe what you want to believe.
    ———————————
    So you are saying that CB is MULTI talented and should act more…his acting is so promising that you see an Oscar in his future. I see you giving CB props on the slick :cheer:

• katie

Ok miss sandra you need to realize that they have a video of gucci mane punching the hell out of some woman because he felt as tho she was taking away his shine on stage maby you need to see that hmm nothing to say about that?!!and T.I. and gucci are both ex cons you just choose to kiss ass too somebody who dont give a damn give it up you aint even invited to da wedding! and im not a stan but people can be forgiving :hater: :shotsfired:

• katie

@therapist1911 :cosign:

• Daisy

@Karaz Yep I beat you the resident hater..touche :coffee:

• aqtpie

Wow!!! :shocked:

• lala

thats a trip!

• http://twitter.com/sherita78 mizzdallas

So sandra, I supposed you want CB to become a drug dealer and get caught with weapons of mass destruction and then you will kiss his azz! :coffee:

#teanCB

if yall havent bought any of his records or like him for any personal reasons then you shouldnt care if his tears were Real or Not!

#backtoyourregularschedule

• 4theluvof_mii

Chris is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Prep

—————————-

Did you not notice that several of the performances had problems with their mics such as Nikki Minaji’s first performance,Rick Ross during Diddy’s performance and Eminem’s? Amazingly BET’s production that night was almost flawless with the exception of the mic issue.
    I really think you are grasping for straws to justify continously beating up on this kid, but then turn around and blow off the actions of grown a$$ 2 or 3 time felons as nothing more than “bad judgement”.
    T.I. and Gucci Mane are REAL REAL bragging- a$$, on probation all the time criminals and Chris was a immature young man that did something horrible, yet you want him to spend the rest of his life suffering while the others go on and make millions and have prosperous careers? Wow.

• Anna

I will agree with 4theloveof. He is Back. Don’t shun a man because a women was/is his down fall. R is “not so innocent”. I have been there and done that. Young, dumb, stupid and insecure. Give them a break and let them make their money. The story with R and Chris is that she saw a text and went postal on him and he reacted. Don’t blame one without the other and don’t let one career fade w/out the other. It takes two/and it took two. Why does R get a pass and Chris doesn’t?

• DownSouthZeta

:offtopic: How about those GAMECOCKS?! :champ:

• pointhimout

nice Lloyd, get thx,

Sincerely,

CBREEZY twitter and fan club president.

I ddn’t buy that bs and actually threw shade cuz breezy had a year to cry and get that eye, but suddenly in front of the cameras, you can’t compose yaself. miss me with that ness. but hey, people bought it and are talking about him for other things other than that ass whoopin he gave rhianna.

i so respected him more when he struggled and showed some dignity to get back. guess he said eff that, times are hard. whatever dude.

• pointhimout

is it wrong that i watched lloyd and his brothers grown up as teens in stn mtn in and around s deshon and now as a grown man, he can get it? like, i would bend him over and play all up in his good hair. and other things.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

:blink: @ point

• M_promp2

@Anna, he said he could not stop the show even if he tried. He did admit to voicing his opinion……yata yata. He said it was cool while he was away, but now he’s home.

The show will continue, but without Tiny. It will be called Toya. Laurie Ann has a show coming out too. Some dance junk……….sounds like a flop.

• OutsidetheBox

:yawn:
    glad I didn’t get up for this. Po’boy.

• 2cents

@Sandra Rose
    You were not fooled by his tears, but just last week you were convinced he had a tattoo on his neck. Whatever your beef is with this little boy please let it go, bitterness will get you nowhere. The more you post on him, the more his numbers go up!

• VAALLDAY

I think Lloyd needs to worry about his own career, because he’s not hitting on much right now.

• http://twitter.com/ChaiLife Yadda Yadda

@ Point
    i would bend him over and play all up in his good hair. and other things.

————————————————

Well whats really going on :blink:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

What happened to the rest of the video???

• BROWNSUGAPOET

mornin Fam

• mirsmommy

:rolleyes: Lloyd, please sit yo wack b*tch azz down somewhere.

Good morning.

• 2cents

@ SR
    Does CB remind you of the mean little light skinned boy that used to crack dark skinned jokes about in elementary? If so just say that and maybe I could understand your hate.

• mirsmommy

Is Lloyd askin for the infamous CB beatdown??? :shrugs:

• Al-Ameera

Lloyd did some clarifying, this is what he said;

“I consider Chris a friend. He’s been through a lot in the past couple years. I never told him to go on stage and cry. We spoke recently, and I told him as a friend that people hadn’t really seen him be vulnerable about his situation last year [with Rihanna]. I thought he was holding back and needed to let that emotion out. Him crying at the BET Awards was real, I could feel it.” said Lloyd.

He went on to say, “I think he cried about a number of things. About the fact that he thought people would hate him forever because of one mistake. Feeling that love on stage was probably overwhelming. Plus MJ being gone and him performing “Man in the Mirror”, that song is powerful, especially for his situation. It pushed him over the edge.”

• FreeToSpeakUp

And why is Lloyd a credible source? Hello Good Morning :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/dckim74 dcwife1622

Sandra let it go…..

• lakercrazy

dam u chris brown!! i thought them tears were real why please please dont go on ur twitter ignore what sandra says please dont **waiting for cb to go to twitter and act a dam fool in 1, 2 3***

• lakercrazy

good morning SR fam

• Alana

If you did something wrong you would want to be forgiven. Forgive that child (Chris Brown) and let’s move on. Next topic please and thank you

• mirsmommy

In other news this morning, it’s my :bday: and I’m gon :dance: and :party:

• meanNsurly

:happybirthday: MIRS!!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO SAY AGAIN THAT CANCERS ARE THE BEST SIGN OUT THERE!!!! 🙂

• renegadesince1985

:happybirthday: Mirsmommy!!!!

Good Morning :coffee:

CBreezy keep Steezin on these heathens! Let CB be great!!

• FreeToSpeakUp

:bday: Mirs

• speakinmymind

guess SandraRose is trying to get a new backpack or extra $$ for the strip club for the upcoming holiday weekend! 😆

the more she posts about hating Chris Brown/Beyonce/JayZ ad nauseum, the more hits and comments her site garners, and the more $$ she makes. it’s a simple equation…
    hate + hits/comments = $$

• FreeToSpeakUp

Hey Laker

• speakinmymind

:happybirthday: mirsmommy

• mirsmommy

meanNsurly says:

_____________________________________________________________________

Ain’t we :woot: to Cancers!!!!!

Thanks Mean & Rene

• allwrightyden

Why does we as humans (color irrelevant) love to put our feet on someone’s neck when they are down. I don’t understand. Sandra clearly hates this boy because of one mistake he’s made over a b*tch! Whom, if she ran into Sandra, would probably act like she don’t know her azz. Rhi spoke about the incident in an interview, she hasn’t spoke of it since. She has moved on with her life. Why can’t Chris do the same. I don’t understand. If you hate him that much, why do you give him soooo much shine on your blog? :shrugs:

• speakinmymind

@ mean
    noooo…cancers are the prelude to the greatest sign – DUM DUM DUM…LEO!!!

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Al-Ameera can i get an email add please and thank you

• mirsmommy

Thanks Free & Speak. 🙂

• meanNsurly

I think Lloyd needs to shut up and come up with ways for him to jump start his career. Why was Lloyd even backstage? Young Money didn’t perform nor was he invited on stage when Drake won his award!

#HoSatDownSumwhere

• BROWNSUGAPOET

HAppy Bday Mirs :danban:

• mekamac100

he can hit,kick,punch& bite, but as long as he can cry on que like a little bytch, all is forgiven smh, nobody owes bytch boy a DAMN THING!

• waterlily_76

:happybirthday: mirsmommy :partyhat:

Tomorrow is my birthday :o) — Yes Cancers are awesome!!

• lakercrazy

@mirs :happybirthday: my fellow cancer!!! #teamcanceroverrrherre :cheer:
    i know u gonna :dance:

• speakinmymind

@ BROWN

can we get a reflective monologue to start the day off right?

peash! 😆

• lakercrazy

@free top da morning to ya 🙂

• lakercrazy

can we get a :newpost: the chris brown hating chit is old please give us something we can talk about

• Anna

:happybirthday mirs, don’t :party: to hard. Hope you enjoy.

• FreeToSpeakUp

@ Speak

I only have vagina monologues 😆

• FreeToSpeakUp

Its called “The Woman who loved to make her Vagina Happy,” :rofl:

• meanNsurly

:happybirthday: @Waterlily. I know its a day early but you should start celebrating today.

@Speak: Please dont give Brown any ideas! LOL! Tiny had me rolling yesterday morning!

• mirsmommy

Thanks my SR Fam. I’m gonna try to :party: hard till I :koolaid:

• meanNsurly

@Speak: My current is a Leo. Ugh…..so controlling, stubborn, and egotistical…..guess thats why I love him!

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i think what lloyd meant to say and how it came out are two different things. i think he did probably tell cb he need to cry and show emotion and let it out. but i dont think he said hey man at the bet awards its your last chance you better let it go. and even if he did like was said before i dont think he is that great of an actor to channel enough emotion to cry if it wasnt genuine to a certain point.

• Shauny

Boy I bet Sandra got wet in the panties when she got a hold of this video. It made her day to hear loose lips Lloyd use CB’s emotions to come up with this stupid ass story because HE KNEW it would be all over the media.

Whether he’s joking or being truthful he really needed to stfu. If this boy is your friend and you know people LIKE SANDRA will take ANY opportunity to go in on him then why would you say anything close to what he’s saying. He told him to cry then took the first opportunity to rat you out. He didn’t actually tell him to cry…not really, I just said show your vunerable…gtfooh. He’s not a friend, he’s an opportunist.

I don’t agree with what CB did and was very vocal about it on here BUT I do not think he should be damned to hell for eternity for his MISTAKE. Not his multiple FELONY small army of guns (still don’t understand how a convicted felon gets caught buying guns and still only does less than a year btw), drug dealing, WOMAN HITTING ON CAMERA who has never shown ANY remorse. Boy I tell ya.

• Shauny

@mean

slow down on that Leo talk #teamLeo da kangs…lol

:happybirthday: Mirs

• EssenceofU

@Sandra, CB will be back no matter how much shade you throw! The industry needs him! Usher is on the way out…..as noted by his BORING performance @ the awards; Trey is just a mediocre singer with NO entertainment skills whatsoever; and Lloyd, WHO?????????? Plus SR gives CB so much free publicity his name will not be forgotten. If you hate him so much Sandra, why keep posting isht about him? Why give him the time of day? Just let it go, dayum!

• mirsmommy

Thanks Shauny. 🙂

• speakinmymind

FreeToSpeakUp says:
    I only have vagina monologues
    Its called “The Woman who loved to make her Vagina Happy,”
    —————————————
    that should be a NY Times Best Seller! 😆

@ Mean
    Leo men are worse than Leo women. My husband’s best friend is a Leo and we have a true love/hate relationship. He is a loyal and true best friend and has stuck with my hubby (and me) through good times and bad. But talk about MOODY…heck, i thought i was a moody b*tch ’til i met him. one of the differences between Leo men and women is that when the women fall in love, we will gladly submit to our king IF he has his shyt together HOWEVER, Leo men won’t even meet a b*tch 1/4 of the way no matter what – it’s their way or the highway1 😆 “Stubborn” doesn’t even begin to describe it.

• BeautifulBliss

Whether it was planned or not, the emotion he showed seemed real to me. He was identifying with that song. I’m not a big CB fan, but I think it was real.

• MS.G

The baby hair didn’t go according to plan when it came to LLoyds career…(OOOOOOOVvvvvvvvaaaaaaaa)…so he needs to make a comeback some how…he just used CB as an opportunity to get back in front of the camera…AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD CUT!

• BayArea

I knew that shit was fake too…he got through the dancing without a tear drop, then all of a sudden BOOM…tears?!?! Yeah right, that fool was so tired from dancing his a$$ off (which he did great) he couldn’t sing if he wanted to, cue the tears…GTFOH Chris Brown!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I don’t think it was for publicity Chris broke down at that time- that is all!

• OutsidetheBox

:happybirthday: mirs!

• FreeToSpeakUp

Heyyyy O

• FreeToSpeakUp

“get it shawty… get it shawty… get it shawty” :whistle:

• Shauny

Men In The Mirror lyrics + his current situation + MJ tribute = tears

Funny, he has to be an amazing actor. That’s what yall saying right. He knows how to break down and bring out the water works, the snot, the lump in throat, all of that on que. He’ll have a great acting career.

• FreeToSpeakUp

If Chris Brown faked those tears, I wish he could display the same acting skills during his movie roles #justsayin

• FreeToSpeakUp

Shauny says:

Men In The Mirror lyrics + his current situation + MJ tribute = tears

_________________________________________________________________

:cosign: That lump don’t lie

• mirsmommy

Thanks OTB.

• blackblondee

I was waiting on this post to hit Sandra!! When I saw the Chris Brown crying episode–I said right off that it was all for publicity. My significant other was with the Stans….but I knew better!!

:rolleyes:

I like him and all—–but keep it REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MzDimplez1123

I wasn’t moved by the tears or the performance. I think Chris is a great dancer but, he loses me everytime he does MJ.

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

Oh C’Mon Sandy…if I didnt know any better I’d think u photoshopped this video like you do some photos…jst so u’d have something else against CB…honestly if you can get past Pissy Robert Kelly, children describing the circumference of MJ’s pee-pee, Tiger Woods for doing what women would be scolded for doing, and even Kobe for doing whoknows what with Becky…than we can surely move past Breezy smacking out his girl who prolly smacked him out for 2 whole years. Island women can be something to handle and I will say this…no I’m not condoning it and yes I have a son, I’ve worked in law enforcement for quite sometime and women do prey on the fact that “you better not hit me, or hit me back because I’m a girl”…F*CK THAT!

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

But I know u aint even hear me tho Auntie! LLS

• mekamac100

he deserve this, he deserve that, who are these idiots who keep endorsing domestic violence? NOBODY OWES BYTCH BOY A DAMN THING!!!

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

The same idiots that endorse Tiger who just paid $750 million because he couldnt honor the oath made before GOD…or the same idiots who pay $5000 to go sit court side and watch Kobe, just after he raped a white girl…PALLEEEZZZEEEE!

So after your daddy smack ur mama (and it happens in 7 out of 10 homes) is he supposed to lose his job and his life…I thought not…I’m just sayin…white men do it all the time and bounce back…and FTR I aint a victim of nothing, never witnessed domestics in my home!

• qtipthecat

Happy Birthday Mirs!

• pointhimout

happy birthday MIRSMOMMY :happybirthday:

• Destinee

Okay and what makes what Lloyd said the absolute truth. He may be trying to get some attention as well. If the advice he gave him was truthful and from the heart, why is he telling the press? So, he can get a piece of the action. I didn’t know Lloyd was a hater, but actions speak louder than words. Shame, shame :hater:

• http://lovingme782.wordpress.com Ms. Everything

@mekamac.. well to answer your question who are the idiots who feel that this young man should take on the blame and guilt of every man who has ever hit, abused, disrespected or done anything to a woman? No one said he didn’t deserve the punishment the LAW gave him. No one would blink an eye if her father or brother decided to black his eye like he did hers. But no, he does not deserve to have his entire life ruined, his career that he WORKED for destroyed, his GOD given talent discredited, he does not deserve the pure hatred that has been given to him by the media, Rihanna stans, crazed people in the streets, hypocrites like Jay Z in the industry and others, he does not deserve to lose his livlihood or be driven to end his life for ONE mistake that he made in the heat of the moment as a teenager. He is serving his punishment, he apologized to her, hell he apologized to people he didn’t owe an apology to and he is attempting to move on with his life. What is so wrong with that? But we’re the idiots and we’re the crazy ones? If you want to hate him, hate him go right ahead and waste your energy hating someone you don’t even know who hasn’t done anything to you. Someone who by the way has done more for domestic violence victims and their families prior to the “incident” and after than you probably have and more than Rihanna has when she is a “victim” supposedly and should know what other victims who don’t have the money to readily heal and move on as she did so easily. But go head thinking he’s the devil and that we who support giving this young man another chance are the idiots.

Oh and one last thing before I log off this topic once and for all and off this site for the rest of the day: For the record, I am one of the many faceless former victims and current surviviors of real uncalled for brutal domestic violence not just a one time fight between two adults who happened to be of the opposite sex. I’m also one of the many faceless volunteers who support and encourage other women in violent situations to get out, get help and move on with their lives. And I don’t hate him, to be honest, I don’t hate my abuser because hate takes up to much energy that I’m not willing to spend on a nobody who can do jack shit for me and isn’t in my life. But you go right ahead, keep blaming Chris for whoever abused you, your sister, your mother or your friend and got away with it. If that’s what helps you cope go right ahead but watching him be destroyed won’t make your pain any better, it won’t take it away and it damn sure won’t make what happened to you disappear. The better route would be to go get help for your anger issues so that you can move on once and for all and not take your anger out as an anonymous comment on a blog against someone you don’t even know.

Dueces, I’m out

• http://myspace.com/katgirl33 katgirl33

I think Chris Brown as a young man deserves a second chance to do something with his life, and get past the mistake he made. Was it huge? Absolutely! He is still young, and is entitled to move on with his life and make something of himself. I bet he sees now what NOT THINKING BEFORE YOU ACT can do, especially to a man.

I’m beginning to see why he didn’t go to jail….All the jobs he has lost, the shame he has brought upon his family, and how the public has been towards him….he might as well have done some time

• http://lovingme782.wordpress.com Ms. Everything

@Katgirl, unfortunately most first time DV offenders don’t go to jail in CA. They send them to an intervention class along with drug rehab if drugs or alcohol are involved. In his case, it should have worked to his advantage because of his age and the fact that he truly was remorseful however in my husband’s case where he beat me badly at 9 months pregnant in front of our kids, destroyed our home, stole my car and all my jewelry, he was sentenced to a year probation, 3 months in court ordered rehab (he was a meth addict) and a year of anger management courses only to continue the abuse until I made the decision to leave. The DA as well as the arresting officers were all pushing for jail time since he wasn’t a first time offender but the judge went on precedent of previous cases and handled it like a drug case. Even if Chris hadn’t pled guilty, he wouldn’t have went to jail but his lawyers and advisors handled the entire situation badly to avoid trial and I still believe that if the case had gone to trial we would have all the facts and Chris would have come out looking better than he did. I hope he fired everyone on his team at the time. Now I really am out lol

• http://myspace.com/katgirl33 katgirl33

mekamac100:

You make a good point, no one owes CB nothing. CB is the one who owes….I think that the family on here(me too) is saying that let him redeem himself.

Isn’t there something in the Bible about redemption? Don’t criminals get a chance to redeem themselves when they get out of jail? We don’t owe them either, but yet we are paying (with our taxes) for them to be punished…

hmmm, I wonder if that is why most criminals(read: a large number of black men) get out of jail and commit crimes again, b/c of limited support, the public shuns them, and they can’t get jobs….

• http://myspace.com/katgirl33 katgirl33

I am very sorry that happened to you Ms. Everything. My mother is a DV survivor as well…..my father was the aggressor.

• http://lovingme782.wordpress.com Ms. Everything

@Kat no problem you didn’t do it and because you witnessed it with your mother you can see it from the perspective of my children. I’ve moved on and moved past. Talking about it helps to release the anger that sometimes builds up and living through has given me the ability to help other people through sharing what happened to me. I honestly feel that alot of the hatred that many are holding towards Chris is because they are hurting because of their own DV situations or experiences and they are channeling their anger towards their abuser to him, wanting him to pay and suffer because the person who hurt them is not. That’s the only way I can explain the hatred, bitterness and cruel things that are said and directed towards him when he is by no means the only artist in the industry who has done something like this. Doesn’t make it right by any means but there are artists who have sold drugs to children, murdered people, beaten numerous women numerous times (some on video or before witnesses with no convictions) raped, molested, put guns into the hands of children and criminals etc and brag about it in their lyrics and videos yet they go to jail, get probation, by ridiculously short sentences on federal charges and they are supported, given chance after chance, making crazy amounts of money, praised for throwing the occasional block party for kids, given reality shows and so on but this kid is expected to curl up and die and never continue living his life all because of ONE mistake. And it really pisses me off to see Rihanna be labeled a victim, a dv survivor, a hero because she lost a fight that almost all signs lead to her initiating while us real victims never get the exposure, sympathy or support that we need to move on and start over. That makes me more mad than anything else regarding this story. and I’m not condoning at all, he was wrong, even if she was wailing at him with fists and feet, being the man he could have pulled over and restrained her without beating her, but he was 19 years old, upset, probably tired and snapped. Unfortunately it happens even the strongest most polite full grown adult with common sense that a 19 y/o simply doesn’t posess will eventually snap. So why is it so hard to believe that a 19 year old just lost it. I find it really sad that so many want this man destroyed yet men like TI are supposed to find success and happinee