First Pic of Oprah and Stedman (and Gayle) in over a Decade

It’s been a long time since we’ve seen talk show Guru Oprah Winfrey, together with the man she claims is her beau, author and journeyman Stedman Graham.

In the past decade we’ve seen hundreds, if not thousands, of pics of Oprah and her rumored ladylove, Gayle King, together. But no pics of Stedman as Oprah managed to keep him under wraps and out of the public eye.

We almost forgot Stedman existed. But the Getty Images paparazzi caught up with him in the flesh earlier this month, vacationing with Oprah — and Gayle — in the Greek islands.

The trio toured the Greek islands on a private yacht and were spotted on the island of Kefallonia in the Ionian sea, according to the Greek Reporter blog. Oprah swam every day and the locals reportedly described her “nice and friendly.”

But the trip was not all fun and games. According to USA Today, Graham’s mother died on August 10, and Oprah (and Gayle) attended the funeral this past Saturday in Whitesboro, NJ.

56 Responses to “First Pic of Oprah and Stedman (and Gayle) in over a Decade”

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

:coffee: ..now this is NEWS

amatrex says:

Yeah, I too believe Stedman has always been Oprah’s beard (for lack of a better term). But if he ain’t been photographed with her in years, is she really even trying to front anymore?

free says:

steady still look good tho.

Zephyr1979 says:

Why does Steadman remind me of Dr. Phil?

It’s a shame that old Harpo never married him, all this time together smh.

miamore1973 says:

I bet he was really fine back in the day. Tall, LIGHT SKINNED AND GOOD HAIR!!! We can call him TLSGH!!! :-P

Oprah can give a damn what any of us think…

This woman worked hard for what she has accomplished. Nobody is perfect so I say do you Oprah. Hell ill be her beard too

MissHarlem says:

They have pics together at the inauguration so a decade is a strecth but ok

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Dear Oprah,

Jeannette and I den came on out the closet girl! You said you would do it if I went first, well, now it’s YOUR TURN!

Love,

Queen Licktifah

CivilEngineer says:

Dear Oprah,

Would you like to adopt me? I know you don’t plan on leaving all that money to your dogs. I’m almost a college grad and unlike most American kids I do value education. Thanks in advance!

Your future son,
    Civil Winfree

attorneymom says:

Stedman is a very handsome man.

HALLE'S MUM says:

:rofl: @ Civil

Zephyr1979 says:

:dead: @ Civil Winfrey!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yvonne79 says:

Civil Winfrey… :lol:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@CIVIL
    “Dear Oprah,

Your future son,
    Civil Winfree”
    _______________________________________________________________________

You forgot to add:
    P.S.
    I also have an older brother that supports lesbian causes!

lakercrazy says:

@civil u stoopit lol :rofl: :yes:

Choco says:

Man I just don’t care :rofl:

iscream says:

Whatever! What a sad world we live in when two women can’t be bff’s without being labeled as gay. I’m far from a Oprah fan but I don’t believe she is gay. And if she was she wouldn’t have any problem speaking on it. Heck, her being gay could change the dynamics of that team… You see she helped sweep Obama in the White House.. :|

His_Mommy623 says:

lmaoooo @ civil and Man

Choco says:

Hey His all settled yet….

His_Mommy623 says:

heyyyy choc!
    yeah I am….im up in CT right now…visiting fam. its hot as hell todaay, gawd

Choco says:

@His
    Yes it is HOT glad you back in town : )

Shauny says:

:rofl: @ civil….you stooopid

I don’t think Oprah and Gayle are gay either :shrug:

Stedman is fine and has always been fine but #5 light skin and “good hair”…chile bye

Divinebrown says:

STEDMAN IS SO HANDSOME….

Younger Stedman used to look good to me!

GO HEAD ON OPRAH!

Val says:

I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY OPRAH DOESNT HAVE A HUSBAND.. BUT WHATS HOLDING GAYLE UP?? :shrugs:

miamore1973 says:

If they are only best friends I think it’s kind of sad that Gayle really seems to have no life.

iscream says:

What up Shaun and DB. :bye: <- I think that's the icon to wave.

:offtopic:

Sandra, are you going to post on Jay topping the Forbes list? Him and Bey just love it at the top. :lol: I love it! Two young (-_o) black people doing the darn thang.

Nika405 says:

@Civil We wrote to Oprah while in bootcamp and asked her to adopt our whole division for Xmas…..she never wrote us back! I’m still a little salty about it too. I went home w/an old yt lady whose house smelled. Damn you Oprah…..

iscream says:

@ Val I believe Gayle is divorced.

And Gayle has a show on Satellite radio and is a mother. She has a life. I don’t know about you all but working AND being a mom is pretty time consuming. Not to mention what ever extra crap she does to help her BFF out. I aint mad at her. I can’t wait till I’m at a point to make life easier for the people around me. If helping out your love ones is wrong I don’t wanna be right :lol:

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @Nika…I’ve been asking Oprah to adopt me for years. I just need her to pay back Sallie and maybe put me in her will…#thatsall

@Man…my bad, please accept my lesbo-friendly brother, Man Winfrey also

chase says:

I too dream of Oprah adopting me….

Kat says:

I don’t think Oprah is gay either. And I wish she was in my family too. Aunt Oprah would sound real good. Know she takes real good care of her nieces and nephews!

Oprah is gay but she doesn’t know it yet…because she is a gay-virgin.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. My best friend, God rest her soul, died in 97 of Lupus. For years, we were inseparable. I couldn’t afford a car for a long time so she used to take me and my son down south to visit, babysit, hung out at clubs, spent the night with each other, same job, etc. We never had a lesbian urge, NEVER. She loved her some men and so did I, still do. Yet, some folks, relatives included, questioned our friendship. Just like my 3 female childhood friends, we’re still close after 40+ yrs of friendship! And we ain’t gay yet back in the day, one of my mother’s friends questioned it! TRUE friendships should be cherished til we die. (You never know when you’ll need someone.) As for Oprah, she probably only trusts Gayle and Stedman. Hell, I’d be reluctant too if I were a billionaire!

Divinebrown says:

WHAT UP ISC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAY AND BEY DOIN IT!!!!

TruGemini says:

Does anybody even still care about these two…I mean three? :rolleyes:

Nika405 says:

Shoot I don’t even need to be one of her main kids….I can be the red-headed step child lol.

Shauny says:

Hey Isc!!

Did you see that Bey said she’s not in any rush to have babies. I think Jay’s going to be 50 with a 1 yr old…lol….or divorced.

I’ve also had a best friend since my single digit years and a lesbian adventure has never been a thought. I think that 2 people men or woman can be really close and never take it there. I think it’s possible for a man and woman too.

mirsmommy says:

Nika405 says:

_______________________________

Sh!t, I’ll be the damn newly adopted dog. :lol: I’ll be barking at strangers and howling at the moon, just to get a piece of the Oprah money. :rofl:

Divinebrown says:

BEYONCE BETTER QUIT THAT SHYT!!!!!!

HMMMM…JENNIFER ANISTON DIDNT WANT KIDS AND GOT HER MAN SNATCHED BY FERTILE MYRTLE IN A GIRDLE….

Brad had 6 kids in 2 years. lol

Daisy says:

#teamOprah

:cheer:

This training is killin me soflty today :yawn:

@shauny u see big brother/prunway?

Fabulous City says:

mirsmommy says:

Sh!t, I’ll be the damn newly adopted dog. I’ll be barking at strangers and howling at the moon, just to get a piece of the Oprah money.

August 17, 2010 at 1:26 pm
    __________________________________________________________

Oh HAIL NAW!!!!!!!! :dead: :rofl:

Al-Ameera says:

I swear, people must have some miserable friendships to think any show of kindness or camaraderie is gay. A couple of years ago when I was at Citigroup, I got this huge bonus and bought my best friend a Plasma TV and her niece asked her “are you sure you guys are JUST friends?”

Uhhhh hello I’m married and love d*ck almost more than my next breathe and couldn’t understand for the life of me, how me buying her the plasma translated into that…still don’t. But I don’t have many friends and the few that I do have I can count on my one hand, 3 girls and 2 guys and I will ride or die for any one of them. As long as I have it they will never do without…So that makes me gay? Or I guess bi since 2 of them are guys? Ridiculous

But for the record, I do think Oprah is gay but not because she and Gayle are so close and I don’t think Gayle is her lover either

Al-Ameera says:

oooops I mean breath

Divinebrown says:

al-ameera….will you be my friend, too?

cheeks8683 says:

@ Daisy those are 2 of my favorite shows other than teen mom. Foe the record I cant stand that chick that has been winning all the challenges on runway…she always has to put in her 2 cents in a super annoying way…BUT, she sure is talented! And as far as Big Brother I’m so happy they got rid of racheal. I hate that Brenden won the HOH tho. One of my friends has the 24 hour feed and she is always texting me what is gonna happen next before it airs, kinda annoying but I still watch..

Oprah aint gay, she is just rich as all get out and paranoid lol!

Anna says:

Divinebrown says:

BEYONCE BETTER QUIT THAT SHYT!!!!!!

Brad had 6 kids in 2 years. lol

~~~~~~~~
    Brad also looks like he aged 20 yrs in 4. :lol:

Al-Ameera says:

@ DB, no doubt…I got you!

But are we now gonna be the called card carrying members of the SR lickity split crew? :rofl:

pinksghetti says:

LOL @ Civil and the fact your name is “Winfree” instead of “Winfrey” makes it funnier.

I don’t think Oprah is gay, I think she may be asexual or something else.

iscream says:

Yes Shauny I saw that story and I say let Bey uterus be great! I don’t see a problem with them not having any kids yet. She is still at the height of her career. If she had a kid now it would slow her down and she could end up being resentful to Jay and the kid.

I can’t think of one singer at the height who pushed out a puppy and continued to be great. J Lo, fell off; Brandy, fell off; Monica, fell off; Whitney smoked it up. I’m sure there are others but these are the first few names to come to mind.

Jay and Bey have at least another 10yrs to reproduce. Heck, I say even without the fame enjoy each other before the kids come interrupting your honeymoon. Or who knows maybe one of them can’t reproduce. :shrug:

Mamacita says:

@iscream Yeah people can hate all they want but when it’s all said and done money talks. They’re both bringing in the money so clearly they’re doing something right. I also read somewhere that Beyonce is one of the most influential women next Oprah and Mya Angelou.

I really wish people would leave Beyonce alone with the baby subject. She’ll have one when she’s ready. She’s young so what’s the rush? People act like she’s 50 years old… :shrug:

CreoleCutie7 says:

@ # 8 HILARIOUS!!!! :rofl:

iscream says:

@mamacita

Yes just last week it was reported she is the richest entertainer under 30. :cheer: woo hoo I love it.

miamore1973 says:

Aren’t Gayles kids grown?? I’ve listened to her satellite show and I remember her referencing her daughter as a college student that did not live at home.

I think its cool to have your girls and know your girls are always there for you. Hanging out all the time if you can. I just think it’s strange that she always seems to be either tagging along with Oprah and Steadman or going entirely in Steadmans place.

I bet if Gayle had a man we’d see alot less of her and so would Steadman.

Anna says:

pinksghetti says:

I don’t think Oprah is gay, I think she may be asexual or something else.

~~~~~~~~~~
    I think she is asexual also. Not all women are sexual especialy when they have multi millions of money in the bank, that is their big “O”. Oprah was raped by a few family members and had a baby. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was gay, but I think her hobby, joy is the power of being “Lady O” and able to give back to those less fortunate. Michael Jackson is another example, did Lisa Marie ever say she consimated the marriage? Michael may not have been a virgin but sex did not seem too important (to me)to him. He was loved and adored around the world, he didn’t need the adrenlin rush from sex.

miamore1973 says:

I do remember hearing she had a baby. What happened to it?

Daisy says:

@iscream I agree with letting her uterus be great but I am surprised you said she had 10yrs based on your cut off time/age to have your next child