fanMAIL: A Thank You Note

Most of us hear the word Narcissism and we think of a man (or woman) who has an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

That explanation seems benign because we know someone who fits that description. Narcissists are usually well-dressed, handsome, beautiful, charming, funny, and extremely outgoing.

The problem begins when you fall in love with one.

That’s when the sheep’s clothing falls off to reveal the wolf who lurks beneath.

To your friends he is still handsome, charming, funny and outgoing. But to you he is a monster.

The reason I write about narcissists so much is because narcissism is a disease in our community. It has claimed so many lives, and yet there is no cure.

Narcissists seek you out if you have money, power and/or respect.

They also seek you out if you are nice, compassionate, sweet and generous, because these are qualities that they will never possess.

Narcissists eventually see these qualities in you as a weakness. Underneath his or her charming exterior, most narcissists are envious, needy, insecure, depressed, self-centered and extremely selfish.

No matter what you do, they will never see you as their equal. The children of narcissists get the worst of it.

The more you try to please narcissists, the more they will abuse you mentally, and sometimes physically.

A loyal reader who asked to remain anonymous wrote in to share her story with my readers. Through this blog she said she was able to recognize the danger signs of narcissism. She packed her things and left her narcissistic partner before it was too late.

Good Morning Sandra,

I have hesitated several times as to whether to write you or not partly because I don’t wish to expose my name. But if we may keep this email private; I would just like to thank you. It may seem strange that your site actually helped me escape an extremely abusive relationship but I have to thank god for making you the vessel to opening my eyes.

When I first stumbled upon your site I noticed you threw around the word ‘narcissist’ I was familiar with the term but not the full in depth meaning. After some research I knew to qualify my former partner who is also the father of my son as a complete narcissist. All your descriptions and symptoms so to speak match his qualities exactly even the narcissistic stare.

I thank you as I have opened my eyes and put a stop to the abuse when I moved out of the apartment we shared on September 23rd. He has, like a typical narcissist been in a rage ever since and has tried to “destroy” me in every way. However, as of October 12th, I decided it best for my son and I that we no longer communicate with the sick man any longer on any basis.

If it wasn’t for you and your site; I wouldn’t be free and blessed right now. Although I had to give up my car, all my furniture including televisions and other expensive items; I am now happier than ever.

The reason I used a pic of Jay Z and Beyonce for this post is because they are both narcissists who feed off each other.

But Jay Z needs Beyonce more for her money, power and respect in order to achieve the power and respect that he now has.

Jay Z will never allow Bey to be greater than him. An example of this is the fact that his book “Decoded” barely mentions Beyonce even though this book is supposed to be about his life.

The reason Beyonce is barely mentioned in the book is because Jay Z (a classic narcissist) knows she would steal all of his thunder, and his small ego just couldn’t tolerate that.

311 Responses to “fanMAIL: A Thank You Note”

Bravo to yhe lady for leaving an abusive relationship!

But didnt sde say keep the email private

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Bravo to yhe lady for leaving an abusive relationship!

But didnt sde say keep the email private

I begged her to allow me to post the email and she agreed as long as I left her name off.

attorneymom says:

*Hugs and blessings* to everyone.

LaTechGrad02 says:

But if we may keep this email private
    _________________________________________________________________________
    Sandra, now you know you’re wrong.

My prayers are with the writer. Stay strong and good luck. It took guts and courage to leave that situation, be proud of yourself.

Oh ok, well it’s nice to know someone could actuall be helped through this site, especially amongst the sutff that some of your readers post!
    *puts on halo and turns nose up*

:yawn: *Hugs and blessings to you to AM :yawn:

Str8Cpt says:

Same ole, same ole…

yvonne79 says:

Thank you for recognizing you weren’t in a healthy relationship and leaving! :clap:

ChaCha says:

LOOK AT SANDRA SAVING LIVES VIA SANDRAROSE ONE DAY AT A TIME GTFOHWTBS :rofl: :rofl:

FloridaChick813 says:

Well i’m glad she was strong enough to leave the relationship, good for her!!!

And I think the pic above of Jay && Beyonce is soooo freakin cute! I love them!

candibfly says:

or maybe he wants to keep his relationship details between the two parties that matter the most, him and his wife. i’m neither rich nor famous and i wouldn’t divulge more than i thought necessary about my relationship. :coffee:

Sandra you should feel very proud you helped someone. Her life could have possibly been saved

:rofl: @Cha Cha

Sandra Rose = Oprah :shrug:

candibfly says:

like i said on the other post…morning y’all :coffee: <—really water

ELove says:

@Str8Cpt
    I CONCUR…

The ONLY interesting thing about this post is @Cha Cha’s GRAVI (FIYAH…) :yes:

Destinee says:

@Cha Cha

Sandra Rose = Oprah ________________________________________________________________________

mirsmommy says:

I’m glad she had the strength to leave. :yes:

Good morning yall. :waves:

Destinee says:

Morning Candi!

ySoSerious says:

These truly are the end days. :coffee:

Redeemed777 says:

Good for her!

You know that old serpent uses human emotions to keep humans in bondage.

More women need to wake up and smell the coffee. Stop making excuses such as these:

“oh well he is my child’s father, so I must stay with him. ”
    “oh he is really a good person when he’s not mad. ”
    “oh I will be so so lonely without him. ”
    ” oh the Bible says stay with your husband. ” <— I can't stand this excuse!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:think:
    u were in an “abusive” relationship and u didn’t know until u read a blog?
    U left and had to leave all of YOUR things including a car?
    U decided that your “partner” couldn’t see his own son because u diagnosed him as a “narcisist” from the information on a GOSSIP blog?

Um, something tells me the other side of this story is completely different. :yes:

ELove says: …

The ONLY interesting thing about this post is @Cha Cha’s GRAVI (FIYAH…)

*bats eyelashes for like 3 minutes straight without stopping

Mirs :waves: Hey booo!!!

tintin1979 says:

wow Sandra, you’re always on Jay and Bey’s a$$, I didn’t even realize that was them. J & B are a great couple and I don’t think Jay is a narcisist.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

u were in an “abusive” relationship and u didn’t know until u read a blog?
    U left and had to leave all of YOUR things including a car?

Um, something tells me the other side of this story is completely different.

:claps: I see we are on the same page this morning…Whats up Man… believe it or not….you’ve been missed :yes:

or maye he just wanted that part of his life to stay private…

It’s sad that you took this person story and somehow related it to Bey and Jay.

On Topic: Glad she had the strength to leave. How her will to live is stronger than her desire for him. Sometimes we leave physically but emotionally we are still there…moving on is extremely hard to do when you heart tells you to stay.

candibfly says:

*backflips 87 times in a row in my wet tshirt thanks to cha cha [side eye]* hey destineeeee :cheer:

ySoSerious says:

And I said I don’t care if Sandra likes to sleep in because, I told, I told her that I like my morning wood in the morning and if she doesn’t start posting first thing in the morning again I’m going to quit SR and what happened to throwback Wednesdays she promised us more throwback Wednesdays but we only got one I don’t like when people don’t keep their promises and if I don’t get a new post I’ll set this place on fire…

Destinee says:

@Man…good detective work! :cosign: I was thinking the same thing.

hey pretty girl @flo :danban:

LOL well dayum “MAN”…I didn’t even take time to think of that perspective.

TOOO FUNNNY…sorry it is

ELove says:

@ysoserious
    “Office Space” is ONE Classic Comedy (Real…) LUV that MOVIE !!! :rofl:

mirsmommy says:

Heyyyy Flo :waves: How was your trip??? (I know I’m late with that question) :lol:

thaspinaltruth says:

Sandra getting her Dr.Phil on.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Y r people refering to the person who wrote the email as “her” or “she?” No where does the writer specify their gender. They refered to the other person as their “partner.”
    I think this is from a gay dude. (Sandra please confirm)

Nigga u wasn’t “abused,” u just lost the fight. :shrugs:

MORNING ALL…ROLL CALL

HEY BROWNIE, CHA-CHA…HEY FRIEND CHECK YOUR EMAIL HUN, FLO HEEZY MY BREEZY, POETIC JUSTICE/ICE CUBE…YAY YAY, MIRS..WHATS GOOD IN THE HOOD, STR8 COLORED PEOPLE TIME, MANACE, TOOSTIE ROLL TO EVERYBODY WAS KNOG FU FIGHTIN…STOP AND BUST THE WORM..JUMPS UP..THROWS HAND IN THE AIR AND SAY HEY CANDI…CUES NEW EDITIONS CANDY GIRL :whistle:

Cocoabana says:

:yawn: at this post.

Too early for a roll call but good morning everyone!

*still lickin my lips @ Therapist’ gravie*

Thanks @ Candi ;)

thaspinaltruth says:

Boston Celtics :cheer:

Me too ELove. Me too. :thumbsup:

“You see Bob, it’s not that I’m lazy. It’s that I just don’t care.”

#DaTruth

FloridaChick813 says:

Nigga u wasn’t “abused,” u just lost the fight.

******************

:rofl: @ Man – Welcome Back!!!

HEY YSO..THE WOMAN WITH ALL THESE CRAZY GRAVI’S…I SEE YOU LOOKIN

THERAPIST…GOOD MORNING NICE TO SEE YOUR CHEST PRESENT

Anna says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

u were in an “abusive” relationship and u didn’t know until u read a blog?
    U left and had to leave all of YOUR things including a car?

Um, something tells me the other side of this story is completely different.
    ~~~~~~~
    DITTO.

candibfly says:

@thickness that is my jam and theme song (along with cameo’s candy) don’t get me to droppin it like it’s hot…well warm since my body hurts…this morning! *two steps* :danban: morning

CFREE says:

Good for her, get the hail away from anyone that ain’t healthy in your life. Mind, body, and soul. Keep it pushing *fist pump

yvonne79 says:

Some people just love to tease and taunt us :coffee:

I mean come on Flo… I come here to get therapy… LOL Therapy

Hubby: Why you packin my stuff
    Me: Cus its over, you gotta get out,Im leaving you
    Hubby: What I do?
    Me: Well I was on Sandra Rose the otha day I found out that you got the narcissist and we CAN NO LONGER BE TOGETHER
    Hubby: Who the eff is Sandra Rose and why she in our business
    Me: Just get yo shyt and get out…I dont love you no more
    Hubby: Well tell Sandra Rose to give yo azz a ride to work because Im taking the car, all the furniture including televisions and other expensive items
    Me: Whatever I will be much happier without you, Im not gon pass that narcissist to my son, in fact were gonna go get tested!
    :rofl: :rofl:

FloridaChick813 says:

THICKNESS :waves: WHOOOP WHOOP!!!!!

Girl Brandi shouldv’e dug IN that a$$!!! Im so disappointed in her :rolleyes:

ELove says:

@ysoserious
    “Office Space” is ONE Classic Comedy (Real…) LUV that MOVIE !!!
    October 27, 2010 at 10:28 am
    **************
    I agree! It doesn’t help that some of my co-workers act like the characters :yes:

:rofl: @ ChaCha

:dead: @ Cha Cha

How the hail do you get “the narcissist”?

Just :dead:

Me: Just get yo shyt and get out…I dont love you no more
    October 27, 2010 at 10:33 am
    *************
    No ma’am…none of that :lol:

mirsmommy says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I think this is from a gay dude. (Sandra please confirm)

Nigga u wasn’t “abused,” u just lost the fight.
    ____________________________

:rofl: I hate you. :rofl:

Cocoabana says:

:dead:

“The narcissist” sounds like a damn STD.

Ms. Thickness says:

GIRL I ALMOST JUMPED THRU MY T.V. FLO TO HIT LEA…SHE WAS TALKING SH_T. TALKING ABOUT BRANDI AINT BOUT IT…IM LIKE UM DID YOU NOT SEE THAT GLASS CONTAINER SHE THREW AT YOUR ASS THAT HIT YOU, ALONG WITH THE KNIFE, THE GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL AND SHE PUNCHED HER. THATS WHY LEA WAS TRYING TO GET AT HER SO AFTER A WHILE. BUT HONEY I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK…YOU SEE LEAH FIGHTING KRISTEN

So yall saying Sandra is the true Narcassist since she think she changing lives and what not???

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Cha cha, :dead: I just choked on my drink.

Cocoabana says:

teredrews says:

U go Auntie-saving lives and chit

:dead: again at the sarcasm

Anna says:

Cocoabana says:

at this post.

Too early for a roll call but good morning everyone!

~~~~~~~~
    Yall do roll call and forget about me each and every time. I may not type a comment, but don’t think I am not reading yours. LOL. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

Hey Greatness. :waves:

Twisted sense of humor + Google = Gravi issues :yahoo:

But you know you love me. :kiss:

Ms. Thickness says:

ANNA WE CANT INCLUDE YOU IN ROLL CALL IF YOU ARE NOT PRESENT HUN..DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL.

I guess Im lost becuase I really dont find the humor in this situation

mirsmommy says:

@ Cha Cha, here’s your free pass to the :kona:

:dead: and gone.

@THERAPIST..THAT WILL BE CORRECT FOR $100 ALEX

CHA-CHA…YOUR MONOLOGUE IS A MESS

NunyaBizniz says:

“Narcissists are usually well-dressed, handsome, beautiful, charming, funny, and extremely outgoing” Sandra Rose
    ——————

And Jay Z is a Narcissist? :blink:
    I beg to differ… :coffee:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Decoded is about Jay’s lyrics and the meaning behind some of them. It’s not a biography, Beyonce is his wife and I am sure they have said numerous times, their relationship is something that they want to keep between the both of them.

While I am happy for anyone to escape an abusive relationship, REALLY, I am.

ChaCha, there is a kona somewhere waiting for your presence!

FloridaChick813 says:

Thickness, that bish snapped!!!! But I seriously wish she would’ve two pieced Lea’s a$$, and busted that sh.it all up!!! They have went through SOOOOOO MANY bish’s this season. And naw I didnt realize Lea was fighting Kristen next week. I thought those bish’s were BFF :shrug:

ySoSerious says:

Poor Anna, Anna, Anna. Here’s a special good morning to you.

:waves: :hugs: :yahoo:

ELove says:

@cocoa
    Yeah… “The narcissist” —> It’s a MENTAL STD :blink:

@yvonne
    It’s GREAT Therapy (To Me…) because 99.9% of the YT workers I’ve came in contact with ARE ACTUALLY that Dense & Stoopid AND most of them have Master Degree(s) & MBA(s) :rofl: Their the PERFECT EXAMPLE of Formal Education MEANS Absolutely NOTHING (MF-ing Real…) :yes:

Choco says:

I’m happy for the author and Sandra site has afforded me opportunities of enlightenment as well….

I hope all turns out well for her and her child

Destinee says:

@ Man :rofl: :crying: Stop it!!!! It is too early. I need another cup :coffee

candibfly says:

i can’t fool with cha cha today. :no: i’m running out of outfits to be buried in. all i got left are my clear boyshorts that say “spank me” on the butt and a neon pink halter.

YESSSSS FLO, THEY GONNA FIGHTIN

MissHarlem says:

HEYYYY YALL! Damn Im always tardy for party :wail:

@Elove: I couldn’t agree w/you more. Now come n get this love Craig :hug:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~
    LOL. I could care less.

candibfly says:

Seriously this email had to be fabricated to say the least no, Brown?

pleae see #21.. and *throws lube to FloCita for post #69.. you naughty girl!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@EVERYONE

:kiss: for Candi
    *palms Candi’s azz like LeBron with a basketball*

just passin thru. Nigga workin harder than T.I.’s lawyer right now.

kingstonn says:

Aw, I’m glad she had the courage to leave him. :thumbsup:

hey Ms Anna….Hey Miss Harlem.. :waves:

*bats eyelashes for like 3 minutes straight without stopping
    SMH crazy azz :lol:

Hey Big Sista Choco :hug:

candibfly says:

fugg u been my nig?! *looks around* i mean hey boo boo, i missed those gentleman like azz grabs :coffee:

:kiss: @Miss

My sis is throwin me a “surprise” BBQ party thing for my birthday, and thats what she told bishs, “Dont be tardy for the party” :rolleyes: LOL

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Sandra serious bout this narcy sh!t ain’t she? Hmmmm, I wonder as a child if she ever wished she’d been born a LSLH chick, like Bey. Hell, if she did, she should get over it. How old is Sandra, pushing 50? We shouldn’t go to our graves wishing for something we’ll never, EVER be. Like me, always wanted a round ass but didn’t even get a handful. Who knows, in heaven, I may be carrying round a wagon. LOL Peaceeeeeeeeee.

Anna says:

ySoSerious says:

Poor Anna, Anna, Anna. Here’s a special good morning to you.

~~~~~~~
    Thanks, I feel special. I’m trying to work and keep up w/this post @ the same time.
    The emailer was in a abusive relationship, not sure why she left. If I have kids I’m kicking you out. LOL. Who is going to leave a vehicle, furniture etc….

MissHarlem says:

CHA CHA :yahoo: Heyyyyyyyyy

:dead: working harder than T.I’s lawyer

@ Man

Bet you can’t load up the Rush card like LeBron though. Oh, and welcome back and chit I guess. :coffee:

jazzyiest says:

Morn-ting Fam! :waves:

What did I do??? @Cha Cha :ashamed:

@CHOCO, What in thee hell is going on in that gravie ma’am?? *squints eyes to see*

:hugs: @ Cha
    :heart: ROLL CALL

candibfly says:

@flo save me 3 plates of ribs and brisket from the bbq. i’ll bring my own aluminum foil.

HEY CHOCO…WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU

@FLO
    And you know I love controversy :lol: I call the pic Me Jane you Kong – x passed out in bed and I planted my foot on him it’s his arm you see and my leg tis all :lol:

Who knows, in heaven, I may be carrying round a wagon. LOL Peaceeeeeeeeee

:dead: cue *Dont be Tardy for the Party

I guess Im off to go do some work…PEESH

Shay Shay Shay :lol:

kingstonn says:

American’s really really like BBQ, I’ve noticed. Is it good or what?

FloridaChick813 says:

I got cha ;) @candi. However you should come. Make sure you wear the glitter boyshorts with the FREE WEEZY baby t-shirt and the skates though!

How did you do all that :think: :lol:

PAHairston says:

…Like me, always wanted a round ass but didn’t even get a handful. Who knows, in heaven, I may be carrying round a wagon. LOL Peaceeeeeeeeee.
    October 27, 2010 at 10:52 am
    ************************

candibfly says:

umm kingstonn…nvmd i forgot u was a veggie…but its the bomb you hear me?! especially texas bbq *drools and faints*

and good lort! if i met someone with lebron bank *faints again* i can’t even fathom :blink:

@fLO YOU WERE Lucky poster 69 :rofl:

Thickalicious you got mail!

FloridaChick813 says:

:yes: @kingstonn, the bomb diggity!!!!!! And I didnt know you were a veggie??? How do you do it???

:lol: @Choco, I think I see it now!

candibfly says:

@flo i will be there, just late (gotta make an entrance). but u know folks be tearin up the bbq soon as it come off the grill.

i’m gon be wearin my “i hear el debarge” belly shirt, leggings, and some retro jordans. casual and sh1t so i can dance and play dominos.

miko says:

wow! i wasted 3 minutes of my life reading that dumb azz post!…. NEXT!

Choco says:

Come on yall lets be nice this woman was obviously in a dark place and material things probably was not worth her very own life….

And you right too!!! @Cha Cha

#69 – Owwwwww :danban:

@FLO
    Last nite I was like hmmmm this will keep them guessing :rofl:

kingstonn says:

@ Candi, It’s ridiculous down here! I swear someone’s bbqing like everyday. :(

@ Flo, I’ve never really eaten meat and my dad was a Rasta so he wasn’t letting me eat it either. It really makes me limited to what i can eat down here cause i’m in the Meat State. :wail:

Ms. Thickness says:

@FLO…I TOLD MY BESTIE I WANT A SURPRISE PARTY AND IM GONNA HELP HER PLAN IT..LOL..I TOLD MY FRIENDS AT THE JOB AND THEY SAID BI_TCH IT AINT NO DAMN SURPRISE. I WAS LIKE DONT JUIDGE ME..AND ITS GONNA BE A SURPRISE CAUSE I AM WORKING ON MY SURPRISE ENTRANCE. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

:hug: HEYYYYY BM

yvonne79 says:

@Choco: It worked because I have my face >>>>>thisclose<<<<<< to my laptop trying to figure it out. After five seconds, I was like phuck it!
    :shrug:

jazzyiest says:

That being said I’m super glad that this young lady left her abusive man. No one deserves to be treated badly and when a child is involved the best thing to do is to leave.

However, I feel the word narcissist gets thrown around way to lightly on this blog and in general. My mother swears up and down that I’m a narcissist but she labels me that b/c I’m extremely confident and am willing to tell people how proud of myself I am and how much I love myself. I think I’m a wonderful, beautiful, smart and intelligent female and I exude confidence the way she taught me too. Now she says I’m narcissistic. :rolleyes:

I say all of that to say that being confident and proud of yourself and happy etc. doesn’t make you narcissistic. Clinical narcissism is defined much differently than the way it seems to be used on this blog and in general conversation.

To be declared a true narcissist you have to go and see a PROFESSIONAL…meaning a therapist. Again, people use that term too loosely to categorize arrogant, conceited and sometimes even confident people. Truth be told it’s widely known and has been proven that each of us ALL have some narcissistic traits in us. Again, to be declared a true narcissists has to come from a licensed psychologist/therapist.

candibfly says:

i feel for u kingstonn. we eat bbq for breakfast down there. i don’t know how u do it. unless you just don’t like the smell and taste of meat. i know i can’t contain myself when i get a whiff of some food on the grill.

FloridaChick813 says:

@Candi, in that case, I’m gonna wear my gold cat suit with some all white chucks, a side pony tail (Punky Brewster era) and sum Raybans.

We can do the dance routine we’ve been practicing with His and them :danban:

Where u at @kingstonn

But good for you! They say meat isnt good for us :shrug: But if seasoned right, IT TASTE SOOO GOOD!!!

lexdiamonz says:

hey fam!!!! :waving:

aqtpie says:

*hard side eye* at Sandra for using Jay and Bey’s photo for this post, although I’m happy Sandra’s blog helped someone. This is a cute pic of the “Carters”!! :cheer1:

Choco says:

CAUSE I AM WORKING ON MY SURPRISE ENTRANCE.
    ___________________________
    :lol: and at Yvonne I know girl it looks suggesting but it really isn’t I didn’t want anyone seeing his face and you can in the larger pic

:rofl: @Thickness

Girl, I was sittin at my sisters house a couple weeks ago and looked at her and said “it sure would be nice if someone threw me a surprise birthday/going away party???” She caught on quick and was like “and who would all come to this surprise birthday/going away party?” :lol:

We’ve been comparing notes. Its on the 20th @ her house. I’m renting a Moon Walk for the kids so their bad a$$’s will be entertained. I’m also buying some beer and liquor, everything else she is doing.

I told her when I walk in I’m gonna say >>> :D “OMGGG!!! IM SHOCKED!!! ALL THIS FOR LIL OL’ ME???” :D

CFREE says:

I CAN NOT! BELIEVE I MISSED THE BAD GIRLS CLUB LAST NITE! I’m done! SOund like chit really hit the fan!

teredrews says:

:offtopic:
    Who in GA have heard the commercial of Deal talking bout the “GhettoGrandmother”

I was :dead: when I heard that chit

kingstonn says:

@ Candi, I got sick after I ate a burger from McDonalds. Like really really sick. So after that, I just figured that’s what i got for eating it.

@ Flo, Texas. :rolleyes:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~
    Ok, you are right, but I’m not leaving my stuff.

speaknoevil says:

JayZ book is about his lyrics…not his life.

CFREE YOU KNOW ITS GONNA COME ON AGAIN TONIGHT

ELove says:

@yvonne
    Back At Cha Baby :hug:

@MissHarlem
    Morning Boo & You might want to check Your Email (That’s Wassup…) :coffee:

CHARBEE says:

CHOCO ……………
    IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS????????????????????

FloridaChick813 says:

@kingstonn, probably because your body isnt used to meat. Just outta curiousity, what DO you eat??

FloridaChick813 says:

Hey Speak :waves: Long time no see!

Str8Cpt says:

<—-late I know

:lol: @ Cha and getting tested for narcissist

@Charbee
    :rofl: Noooo :lol: OMG I would be in the hospital

CFREE says:

@JAZZY, I LUV EVERYTHING U JUST SAID! HAIL YES, LUV YOURSELF, BE PROUD, STAND ON THE ROOF TOP AND SHOUT THAT CHIT! :claps:

thaspinaltruth says:

Sandra are you losing your edge? We need a :newpost: You been leaving us dry lately. Is there a bloggers drought or something?

ELove says:

@Thickness
    I JUST Noticed the Revised NAME you gave me :blink::lol:

@Anna
    I can dig it MA but you know if you leave your chit chit has got to be bad! Cuz I couldn’t leave my chit either :lol:

FloridaChick813 says:

Jazzyiest you better :preach: Aint nothing wrong with being confident!

and :rofl: @Choco

CFREE says:

THICKNESS, I HOPE SO, Im running behind I missed it trying to watch the housewives that I missed Monday.

No DVR @CFree??

Anna says:

@Anna
    ~~~~~~~~
    LOL. Never thought it wasn’t worth taking. Some do get a whole new start.

intensemocha says:

AT THE END OF THE DAY WHAT MOSTLY BURNS A HOLE IN “I BUT IN EVERYONE’S BUSINESS” ARSES-IS THE FACT THAT THE PEOPLE THEY TRY TO FORCE THEIR OPINION ON-

1. MOST LIKELY DON’T KNOW THEY EXIST
    2. DON’T CARE WHAT THEY THINK TO BEGIN WITH
    3. ARE ENTITLED TO LIVE THEIR LIVES AS THEY PLEASE AND DO SO

LOL-GLAD SHE GOT OUT OF THAT BAD RELATIONSHIP THOUGH

kingstonn says:

@ Flo, I didn’t use to eat chicken, but that damn Chick-Fil-A changed that. :lol: So just mostly chicken, and fish & salads & etc.. No red meat or pork. I don’t want to be all bloated like these people down here. All boxed shaped and stuff.

CFREE says:

teredrews says:

I BEEN HEARING THAT CHIT ALL WEEK, I WUD LIKE TO RAM MY FIST DOWN THAT IG’NANT MF-ER’S THROAT!

CHARBEE says:

@Charbee
    Noooo OMG I would be in the hospital
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **** I WOULD RIDE AND JUST THE TIP WOULD MAKE ME FEEL GOOD. THAT WOULD BE A PRETTY SUCKA DILDO OR ROD…………… :hump:

Choco says:

:rofl: and that’s exactly why I didn’t want his face showing bish be in here trying to fight all my e sis :rofl:

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @ box shaped! Girl I dont blame you! I’d rather be slim than bad body ANY day! You hear me?!?! LOL!! My BF and lil man LOVE Chick-Fil-A, but I dont eat it too much :shrug:

CHARBEE says:

CHOCO ……………
    IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS????????????????????

I SWARE…I KNO YOU SAID ITS NOT BUT MY FOUR EYES ONLY SEE PEEN NEXT TO YOUR LEG STRAIGHT UP PEEN :yes:

CHARBEE says:

@Charbee
    Noooo OMG I would be in the hospital
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    October 27, 2010 at 11:26 am
    *************************
    :shocked: *Putting my bagel down* Did I miss something???

CHARBEE says:

And Auntie I think you stretching a lil here.

Jay don’t need bey to feel confident. That nucca may look like Joe Camel but he has has hella talent and swag.

Now could we please get a post worth reading?????????????????

CFREE says:

No DVR @CFree??

HAIL NAH, NEED TO INVEST IN THAT THO, DA HECK IS WRONG WIT ME! I GET MAD EVERYTIME I SEE SOMETHING I WANT TO WATCH ON OPRAH AND HAFTA STOP BY MOMS TO WATCH HER DVR

Choco says:

Some do get a whole new start.
    :yes: GOD is GREAT that way : )

@Yvonne
    :lol: Charbee is horny so she thought my pic had an apparatus in it when really it’s his arm yall killing me softly today :lol:

CHARBEE says:

@ Choco
    Giiiiiirrrrrrrllllllllllllll you can’t be having gravis like that up in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EUREKA! I wanted it to look like that :lol:

FloridaChick813 says:

I thought it was a peen as well, but now I see its an elbow :lol:

MissHarlem says:

I Know FLO better scroll up and see that I spoke to her azz 80 yrs ago!!
    Carry On :coffee: <—– really Darjeeling tea

thickalicka you got mail

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @CFree. I just got one a couple months ago and I dont know how I ever lived without it! A glass of wine and my DVR = :heart:

CHARBEE says:

@Yvonne

———————————————–
    You are right I have been on a week drought………….But when it happens imma hurt him realll baaaaad…………

Bish I spoke to you first :coffee:

*slaps Miss on the booty* How you doin sweetie?? You know its hump day, right?? ;)

FloridaChick813 says:

I thought it was a peen as well, but now I see its an elbow

That is one skinny *cough elbow :ashamed;

@Choco…what the eff is Eureka?

OHoney says:

I’m sure there’s way more to this story. Glad she got out of it. Hope she don’t go back to it…..
    Good mornign SR family
    Choco, Flo, Cha-Cha, Miss, Yvonne, MsOSoSassy, Kignstonn, STr8, Brown (what’sthe matta mama?),Elove, Thickness :waves:

jay Bee says:

Good post sandra #savinglives HUH!

@Char
    Hey boo were here I just got off a 3 week drought effn ex had me looking at him liike he a GOD or something :rofl:

@Cha
    EUREKA is a form of expression I think Albert Einstein said it!

Ms. Thickness says:

I DONT SEE NO ELBOW AND I DONE TILTED MY HEAD TO THE LEFT AND RIGHT AND STILL DONT SEE NO ELBOW..FIRST THING I SAID WAS OH MY.

CHA-CHA CHECK

CHARBEE says:

TO ALL THE REGULARS:

HOW DO I GET ON THE BUDDY LIST. ALL THESE DAMN INDIVIDUAL HELLOS UP IN HERE?????????????????

KrayZKat says:

To the author of the email: Congratulations that you got the strength to get out of such a toxic relationship with your child in tow. I’m sure many others garnered blessings from Sandra’s narcissism threads but were probably afraid to come forward as well. I’m sure someone will be blessed by your letter as well.

Hopefully you have family and friends that will be much support for you and your child during this time.

God bless you and your son!

Choco says:

You know damn well I’m too effn territorial to show a pic of my peen :blink: I did just mine didn’t I :lol:

OHoney says:

I see the leg Choco….that’s about all I can figure out…

@Char
    Your on it now – I say ROLL CALL cuz it is way to many names to name chit almost like 75% of this board is ROLL CALL!

@Ohoney
    The elbow is in the air he laying down with his arm over his face cuz the light was in his eyes… the original pic I like the contrast in our complexions he has a really smooth chocolately complexion

mirsmommy says:

@ Choco, it looka like a peen. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

@ FLO :ashamed: my fault *passes leather whip* You know I love :hump: day!!!!!!

OHoney says:

:think: yes….I think I see it now.

teredrews says:

@Charbee

:blink:and then u need to :kona: for that missy

OHoney says:

Haaaay Mirs, didnt see you in here mama! How u doin?!!

Ms. Thickness says:

CHILD I STILL DONT SEE IT SO IM JUST GONNA THINK HE HAS A REALLY BIG PEEN THAT I COULD LOOK AT. LOL

yvonne79 says:

@Choco: Thank you for the clarification. Y’all know I’m slow and I hate to miss out on things….

CHARBEE says:

:blink:

mirsmommy says:

OHoney says:

Haaaay Mirs, didnt see you in here mama! How u doin?!!
    _________________________

Heyyy OHoney :waves: I’m good, just tired as all hail. How you???

:waves: OHoney, Mirs, OTB

Ladies *tips hat*

HEY HONEY…HOW ARE YOU HUN

kimip84 says:

good morning everyone :coffee: <——-really a 5 hr energy and some redbull

mirsmommy says:

Heyyy Flo :waves:

Did you get a costume for your lil man????

it looka like a peen
    :yes: :wink:

@Thick
    :nono: :lol:

OHoney
    :clap: toldya

Sandra don’t ban me for emoticon abuse LOL

I’m good beauties.
    They have me workin like that’s what I came here to do. I been studying as well. I have A&P and this shyt is killin me. :rules: <<<<me and my A&P notes lol

Choco says:

Have any of you heard of this new drink out Four Loko the chit is dangerous and can be lethal so do not consume! It’s described as a coffee drink but has liqour in it and the caffeine is a stimulant and the alcohol is a depressant they said you could pass out or but your body in shock or worse DIE

Good morning KimiP

kimip84 says:

@choco i know aloooot of dudes that drink four lokos.

kimip84 says:

heeeeeey honey :)

thaspinaltruth says:

Nay Nay Nay Nay, Nay Nay Nay Nay, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye. Singing to TI. Starting that prison sentence on Nov 1st. Sandra when are they having his going away party? Why you holding out? I know you know.

FloridaChick813 says:

:yes: @Mirs, he wanted to be a ninja!

Tink Tink says:

:blink: where the fvck is the gravi patrol…not everyone needs a closeup

:waves: Hey Kimi

:rofl: @Choco, that is NOT a new drink! Four Loko’s put me on my a$$! I like the watermelon one :D

ELove says:

Heeeyyyy @OHoney @mirs @CHARBEE @OTB (Been MIA…) @kimip84 @choco @FLO @kingtonn @Intense @Anna @Candi @MUNCH (Rarely Comes Out…)

I ALREADY spoke to everyone else EARLIER … :yes:

And I’m with-holding My Tender-Kisses from My Boo for Ignoring ME :coffee:

ySoSerious says:

I see Ms. Rose still playing by leaving us in the same dry azz posts for hours at a time. Milton’s Bic finger is getting migh-ty itchy at this point. :yes:

(scrolling up to see what y’all talking bout now)

mirsmommy says:

FloridaChick813 says:

@Mirs, he wanted to be a ninja!
    _______________________________

:lol: The youngest loser finally decided on a costume. Now he wants to be Spiderman, and so far, that’s who he wanted to be for the last 3 days. Before it was Screma, then Optimus, then Buzz Lightyear, then the Green Goblin, then Dr. Octopus, etc. :lol:

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @thespinaltruth, I remember chanting that to the losers when I used to cheer, LOL!

Good Morning Ohoney :hug:

OTB: You know your gravi is a bird :rofl:

Choco: Eureka ….I see.

Mirs: RACK STACK SALUTE

KIMI: ANYBODY EVA TELL YOU YOU FAVOR THANDIE NEWTON

THICKSTER:CHECK

@Kimi
    How do they act off of it that chit was on my local news this morning and there is also this synthetic type :blunt: that is legal to buy it’s sometimes called K2 or X3 it comes in a packet it’s tobacco sprayed with synthetic THC it’s not federally mandated just showed up in convenient stores and can be bought for $15 this one kid was interviewd on the news saying he smoke like 5 K2 Joints a day- do you know it is not illegal our local authorities was on the news about that – DAMN you gotta be on the look out for everthing and I asked my son last nite did he know anyone who does or has he heard of it he said no! But it’s mainly in VA SMFH

mirsmommy says:

Tink Tink says:

where the fvck is the gravi patrol…not everyone needs a closeup

OHoney says:

Tink….who you talkin bout?

:waves: ELove

CFREE says:

:offtopic:Anybody see the YouTube vid of Willow and Justin Bieber doing the Dougie? that lil dude kinda flyyy :yes:

@yso :rofl: @that damn gravi!

:waves: @everybody. Hey E! Hey Flo!

I’m good beauties.
    They have me workin like that’s what I came here to do. I been studying as well. I have A&P and this shyt is killin me. <<<<me and my A&P notes lol
    October 27, 2010 at 11:50 am
    **************
    I'm just two days into my A&P course and I'm looking at the book like what the hell?!

thaspinaltruth says:

@Flo

Me too. But why I always think about Remember The Titans when I hear that song.

mirsmommy says:

Heyyyy ELove :waves:

Cocoabana says:

OTB, love that damn gravi of Phoenix aka Selita!

Tink Tink says:

where the fvck is the gravi patrol…not everyone needs a closeup

:yahoo: :yahoo: WHOSE GRAVI IS ILLEGAL RIGHT NOW… GIVE HINTS

:blink: @Cha Cha No I never noticed that :coffee:

ROFL

@FLO
    What does it do though I guess it’s new in this area cuz they were talking about it on the news this morning like we have some reported incidents or alchol poisoning???

Haaaay OTB
    Yvonne girl I’m like I really don’t care about all these bones…really I don’t!!

West Coast Chick says:

Sandra is so funny.. Beyonce is much bigger start than jayz.. clearly you know that.. there are people in this world that know of Beyonce and have no clue who jayz is..lol- I do agree that beyonce has “upgraded him”- but thats about it!

Isnt she fly @Cocoa??! I’m going to be a Phoenix for halloween. ‘Ye inspired me. Dont tell Redeemed. :rolleyes:

Ahhhhh thats the one I like! :thumbsup:

Sipping that tea. :coffee:

HEY PHOENIX..I MEAN OTB

HEY KIMI

STR8888888 WHERE ARE YOU I GOT A QUESTIONS I NEED TO ASK YOU

Tink Tink says:

I dont like to be a villian (whispers “the screamer”)

candibfly says:

annd i’m back. work is interferring with my social networking :coffee:

ChaCha says:

@otb ..did you watch the whole mini movie… shyt was alarming :rofl:

Selita’s role kind of remind me of Le Lu on 5th element..remember that movie?

“the screamer” :think:

FloridaChick813 says:

:rofl: @Mirs, they run through ideas dont they?? Girl lil man made a list of what he’s been all his life, asking me if I remember what he was when he was 2??? UMMMM, I HAVE NO IDEA :shrug:

yvonne79 says:

So, y’all mean to tell me this is allllll we get today? One lil ole post? Don’t get me wrong, I am happy this person left their schit-u-ation and stuff….your happiness is most important to me….but dag? Can a sista get some celebrity gossip? A Dd Phil moment? Something…
    anything….

Haaaay CandiB :dance:

Ms. Thickness says:

YES…AFTER A WHILE I TURNED..THEM PEOPLE KNOW THEY LOOKED BUSTED AT THAT TABLE…THE PHOENIX LOOKED BETTER THAN ALL THEM AND SHE WAS SUPPOSED BE A CREATURE. DID YA’LL SEE THE DUDE WITH THE COMBED BACK FRO WITH THE GOLDS IN HIS MOUTH. AFTER A WHILE I TURNED

@Cha
    Let me help you I believe TINK is referring to my gravi :rolleyes:

Cocoabana says:

all types of :dead: at the screamer! I ALREADY KNOW WHO HE’S TALKIN BOUT.

MissHarlem says:

@ MY BOO Ummmm check that email I sent about 30 mins ago. Stop withholding my kiss SMH

ySoSerious says:

After catching up on the comments, I see it’s already warm enough in here to start a nice little inferno so I think Milton’s gonna put his lighter away next to his Swingline.

And why am I not surprised that Choco is once again the smoke behind all this fiery peen talk. :lol:

candibfly says:

@yvonne there’s a new post up but it’s about ciara :yawn: and jaden smith and justin bieber

*backflips into a pool of chocolate syrup* heyyyy OHoney :danban:

Cocoabana says:

Cha Cha, fifth element is a CLASSIC!

FloridaChick813 says:

:yes: @CFree, he is a fly kid!

thaspinaltruth says:

@Tink

I like Villians, THe Joker, Two Face, Denzel in Traning Day, O’dog from Menace to Society, Lebron James, Kanye, 50 Cent, etc….

OHoney says:

Choco I think you’re what Sandra describes as a “Narcissist” you akways think someone is talkin about you……then again…..maybe you’re right

Choco says:

I haven’t even watched Ye’s video there must be something wrong with my attention span

candibfly says:

*speeds past in jet fueled roller blades* heyyyy cfree :cheer:

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @Choco, to me its like downing 2-3 shots of patrone. A bish starts leanin to the left. LOL

COCOA EMAIL ME CAUSE I AM LOST…mizzthickness79 at hotmail

Really now I’m a Narcissist or am I intuitive I’ll take INTUITIVE :coffee:

OHoney says:

Ok Choco that’s fine…….INTUITIVE it is.

Ms. Thickness says:

CANDI DO YOU HAVE LIFE INSURANCE HONEY?

@FLO
    Patron effs me up but the Four LOKO chit sound like I might walk into a WALL and wonder why I can’t go any further :rofl:

Ms. Thickness says:

CANDI DO YOU HAVE LIFE INSURANCE HONEY?

******************

candibfly says:

@thickness umm i don’t even know :/ they told me these were safe tho lol

Ms. Thickness says:

MIRS CHECK YOUR MAIL PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Cocoabana says:

Tink, are you talking about intensemocha? You need to stop boy!

candibfly says:

ok i’m not hip on the latest drinks and whatnot, fugg is four loko? i been hearing about it nonstop *gets a pen and pad*

Tink Tink says:

Choco not you, 146

Choco says:

backflips into a pool of chocolate syrup*

@Tink
    Why didn’t you just say so :lol: and you know I can’t see new gravi’s I still see vampire girl so I still wouldn’t know what pic you talkn bout :cry: but mmm what is that gravi of???

Ms. Thickness says:

HELLLL NAH…TINK THATS NOT NICE..

HELL I COULD HAVE BEEN THE SCREAMER CAUSE I TALK IN CAPS AS WELL. HOWEVER, PLEASE KNOW THAT THE SYSTEM I WORK IN (WHEN I DO WORK) REQUIRES ME TO TYPE IN CAPS…SO I LEAVE IT ON SO I DONT HAVE TO GO BACK AND FORTH. YOU KNOW JUMP FROM SCREEN TO SCREEN WHEN I NEED TO PRETEND.

Damn Cocoa. You just gone set it out like that huh? :lol:

For the record, if that is who he was talking bout I have to disagree. I think it is a very nice pic. :shrugs:

Ms. Thickness says:

CANDI I DRINK WHAT I KNOW AND I DONT KNOW THAT ONE…

@Candi
    I heard about it on the news today its this coffee liqour drink that has the potential to be deadly… have you heard of K2 that fake weed

See Choco, not ALL negative things on here are about you. :D

Tink Tink says:

:ashamed: sorry.

Cocoabana says:

Tink, are you talking about intensemocha? You need to stop boy!

Tink Tink says:

Choco not you, 146

THE SCREAMER :danban1: :danban:

HONEY..CHOCO KEEPS HER DEFENSES UP CAUSE SHE KNOW THAT IT SOON WILL. :lol:

@Tink
    OMG! I just figured it out – Im dumb as fuk cuz screamer should’ve given it away – oh well blame it on the alcohol :lol:

CHA CHA CHECK

FloridaChick813 says:

Its okay @Thickness, comes in a can at your local Mini Mart. Actually taste pretty decent, but i’m not really a drinker, so…… :shrug:

:dead:

:dead:

Y’all know dead birds have diseases and chit. just toss me over there. :kona:

@Thick
    Huh Man girl pls they love coming for CHOC :coffee:

Cocoabana says:

:shrug: They asked @ Yso.

@COCOA :hug: HEY BIRTHDAY BFF

:rofl: Cha and her dancing

candibfly says:

@choco someone said it had crack in it :/

sorry.
    :hugs: :kiss: it’s all better now lol

kimip84 says:

@tink is it me??? i don’t scream LOL!!!
    @chacha nah thats a new one…i been told i look like so many different people LOL.
    @choco they act a damn fool LOL and they smoke that spice with it. Its that corner store mary jane

Cocoabana says:

:waves: HEYY CHA CHA LICIOUS!

@Candi
    No girl I don’t think so the woman on the news didn’t mention that but she said the caffeine/stimulant and alcohol/depressant is a bad combination for your body – your body could go into shock chit is crazy girl tell me have you heard of K2 that fake weed you can buy out of convenient stores

candibfly says:

no i haven’t. i’m not hip on the lastest reefer :oops:

Choco says:

:yes: okay this is what I’m talkn bout where you live again if you don’t mind me asking cuz I wonder if it’s in the south- VA is south for me cuz the K2 has not hit MD to my knowledge

@Candi
    It’s not real :blunt: chit is synthetic and legal not mandated and can be bought in a convenient store and kids are smoking it and Police can’t do a damn thing about it cuz it’s not illegal but you will get the same affect as weed Im just amazed at the chit they come up with

BRB GOING ON A LUNCH DATE

CFREE says:

@FLO, HE IS! IM TAKING MY DAUGHTER TO HIS CONCERT IN DEC. AS A XMAS PRESENT, SHE’S GONA LUV IT! :yahoo:

Choco says:

Are folks at lunch or in a new post I’m inclined to think at lunch :think:

ELove says:

Ahhhhhhhhhh… Come Over Here Boo (Warm-n-Tingly…) :hug: :kiss:

heavn_sent says:

@ Cocoa: IS that Osi?????????

MissHarlem says:

*runs over and sits on my Boo’s lap* :kiss:

intensemocha says:

Tink Tink says:

I dont like to be a villian (whispers “the screamer”)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ALWAYS THE BIATCH WHO HAS NO PIC POSTED TALKING SLICK OUT THE SIDE OF THEY FUGGIN NECK

HOW BOUT BIATCH **** YOU SIT AND SPIN AND KICK MOTHERFUGGIN ROCKS

CAUSE I DON’T GIVE A FLYING FUG WHAT YOU THINK-MY HUSBAND LOVES WHAT THE FUG I LOOK LIKE

AND I’VE ALREADY RECEIVED COMPLIMENTS ON THE PIC FROM SANDRA POSTERS

DROP DEAH HOE AND POOT BROCCOLI

His_Mommy623 says:

Hey Ya’ll… Good post @SR

HOW BOUT BIATCH **** YOU SIT AND SPIN AND KICK MOTHERFUGGIN ROCKS

Sit and spin fool! :rofl: :rofl: :dead:

DROP DEAH HOE AND POOT BROCCOLI

:rofl: :rofl:

I fukking love Intense :rofl:

intensemocha says:

BEEN REAL EASY JUST DOING ME-NOT FUGGIN WITH NO BODY AND SHIAT

AND SOME TINK A LINK BIATCH WHO BY THE WAY IS A MOTHERFUGGIN PUNK AZZ BIATCH-TALKING SIDEWAYS

TRTCK PUHLEEZE-GIVE ME A FUGGIN REASON TO GET KEYBOARD DEEP IN YO AZZ

Choco says:

Y the fuk I come in this post while Im eating lunch smdh poot and broccoli :nono:

speakinmymind says:

can somebody hit me on the right of my head pleazz?!? my right eye is stuck from rolling it so hard when i read this b.s. :blink: :rolleyes:

iscream says:

MMMM how I wish my mouth was Jay’s and in that first picture. :ido:

I bet he had a hand full.. he can’t help it. :kiss:

iscream says:

Mmmmm How I wish my mouth was Jay’s *hand in that first picture. :ido:

I bet he had a hand full…. He can’t help it. :kiss:

KEYBOARD DEEP.. :rofl: NOW THAT WAS FUNNY

TINK IS A DUDE INTENSE

Not the keyboard deep! Damn son.. :lol:

:dead: @ intense

I think he forgot to ask about you. :wink:

@ iscream

I like that emoticon. Is that yours or did Sandra add a new one when I wasn’t looking?

YSO..WE HAVE A NEW ONE GIRL

Dont do it IM :rofl: I am dying over here and I would love for you to go in. But the :pocorn: stale and youre right you got plenty of compliments on your gravi.

Tink just being a man.

iscream says:

@Yso

It belongs to the Rose. :yes:

:ido:

:grin:

#Giddy@NewEmoticons
    #I’mSoSpecialSometimes

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Redeemed777 says:

” oh the Bible says stay with your husband. ” <— I can't stand this excuse!

——————–

Blasphemy at its best! Please read Matthew 5:31-32, Matthew 19: 3-9, Luke 16:18, Romans 7:2-3, 1 Corinthians 7:10-15. Do better Redeemed. :coffee:

P.S. Ladies please do your own research and take blogs into stride. A lot of information is misleading and comments like this can possibly allow you to make bad decision.