New Couple Alert: chris brown and mystery date at The Velvet Room

Troubled R&B singer chris brown hosted the Sunday night party last night at the infamous Velvet Room in Decatur, Georgia, a suburb just north of Atlanta. brown, 21, was seen hugged up all night in the club’s VIP area with an attractive LSLH chick with interesting tongue jewelry.

Both Rihanna and brown have shown a strong desire to move past the drama surrounding their violent pre-Grammy Awards incident in 2009. Over the weekend, both stars appealed to their fanatical Twitter fan bases to let bygones be bygones.

After a chris brown Stan begged RiRi to stop talking about the incident in magazine interviews, Rihanna responded by tweeting: “AGREED! People won’t stop asking about it! It’s f—in’ annoying! Nobody wants to relive that, but some ppl can’t respect that!”

When the RiRi and breezy Stans continued bickering on Twitter, brown interceded with this tweet: “Y’all starting to sound extremely childish! #teambreezy and #rihannanavy It’s pointless. Love team breezy & thank you rihannanavy for supporting ya girl.”

Rihanna could benefit from the ceasefire. She has a new album to promote, LOUD, which debuted at #3 on the Billboard pop chart. And brown’s predicted miracle comeback never quite materialized after his Visine-assisted emotional breakdown onstage at the 2010 BET Awards in June.

brown left, partied with club owner Alex Gidewon (AG Entertainment Group), center, and Hot 107.9’s DJ Bestroh

Click Link for More Pics

brown wore this tasteful Gucci collection watch ($1,295) with yellow diamonds added to it which brought the price up over $5,000.

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

76 Responses to “New Couple Alert: chris brown and mystery date at The Velvet Room”

Eb says:

Chris brown hands look smooth & soft :coffee:

ELove says:

Ms. Sandra… I DOUBT very seriously if she’s HIS New Squeeze JMO

She LQQKS just a little Too Excited (To Me…) :blink:

It’s a DAMN Shame this Young Bruh will NEVER find a female that LUVS HIM for HIM and NOT Being C-Breezey (Such is LIFE Sometimes…) :yes:

Daisy says:

As much as I love me some Rihanna if she were truly tired of discussing it she would say no comment or let the interviewer know up front NO questions about the incident but hey maybe that is just what I would do.

Anyhoo I doubt thats his new boo and CB looks cute as usual smooth hands and all :wink:

sexywitwhatigot says:

with all due respect, auntie sandra, i think you are buggin’. ‘deuces’ is hot and the remix is even hotter. i think he’s gonna take his time and do it right. if ‘deuces’ is a preview, then i will be buying.

Redeemed777 says:

Chris Brown STOP FOOLING YOURSELF. Get out of that industry ASAP! You cannot have any meaningful fellowship with God when you are drenched in darkness, hanging with darkness, hosting darkness, eating and drinking darkness.

Right now you seem to be trying to keep the ” F.A.M.E ” at all cost. What will it profit your soul at the end of the day huh?

And that cap you got on…….who gave you that cap? Do you know it has the ‘ ? ‘ sign on it along with the all-seeing eye, and the ‘ $ ‘ sign too?????? You are knowingly OR unknowingly pushing the evil agenda and New World Order.

Redeemed777 says:

‘ ? ‘ is supposed to be the diamond sign ( or pyramid )

Redeemed777 says:

The same evil stuff that Rihanna is into, Chris is also a part of it, so all you #team Chris and #team Rihanna fans/stans/robots yall are headed down the path of destruction along with them.

Cocoabana says:

He looks happy and that’s what matters most. I would say that his career is going to take a little bit more to revert back to what it used to be. Chit, Rihanna just got it back with this “Loud” album.

STLVixen says:

It looked like Chris had on some white polish. Definitely not a clear coat but I’m digressing. Both of them have seemed to move forward with their lives. Let’s let em live.

Jerrica says:

TEAM BREEZY!!!! Take that Redeemed. Do you even go to church or anything? The only path I’m on is the one to God, and I’m still team breezy!

Cocoabana says:

@STL, I didn’t even notice that before!

Jerrica, :dead: at “Do you even go to church or anything?

jazi65 says:

I agree rhi should just say no comment to any questions regarding that horrid night.

As for CB, why is he still wearing that girly peekachu chain? I mean come on, at some point it’s time to put away childish things & grow.

pointhimout says:

DJ Bestroh HOLLA.

jazi65 says:

True. If I said this I would be labeled a hater. :coffee:

jazi65 says:

True. If I said this I would be labeled a hater

That’s not Peekachu that’s Kirby. It’s an early nintendo game character…Furthermore…your favorite raper Gucci Mane has had a Bart Simpson and an Odie (the dog from Garfield) No comment on his jewelery…

I like his Kirby chain…I used to like that game…I have several Hello Kitty necklaces and I’m about to be 26 so I guess I need to grow up too huh? :coffee:

Jay Bee says:

look at Alex.. he seem to be unsure if he want to take the pic.. look at his fingers (should i throw up the dueces)

proberson07 says:

i digress but that chick tongue is nasty. that is a sign of a lot of bacteria. i think her tongue ring is infected or something. and chris brown needs to get some clothes that fit! seriously! like who wears basketball shorts to the club?

Redeemed777 says:

@Jerrica

Still unrepentant I see.

Redeemed777 says:

Your country leaders are planning to destroy a whole lot of yall, and they are doing it very secretly ( but not so secret to those who S.E.E. );

Red Flag #1- F.E.M.A coffins

Red Flag #2- Airport Pat-Down shenanigans

Red Flag #3- So-called Obama ‘ PEACE ‘ talks with foreign leaders;

” For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”

1 Thessalonians 5:3

Some people are so extreme! Passing judgement is just as much as a sin.

I hope they both move on and be happy and successful.

ALBoy says:

Mornin Yall

Ace says:

How much longer is The Chris Brown\Rhianna Restraining Order in Place?

3yrs…2.5yrs?

either way when it’s up they will both be back together…

As far as Cbrezzy not makin a comeback…auntie…must not listen to the radio…he has already eclipsed trey songz(cant think of any other male singers) in spins…and has won over the ears of most his fans including alot that he lost back then…he is being smart about it..and hitting people over the head with features and singles to test the waters but i’m sure he has an album in the works that will go gold in two weeks.

Ace says:

oh yeah…and Morning Fam…

StillASassyOne says:

Mornin Fam!

I’m so pissed. Riding to work this morning, folks promoting that Stupid Boy new album, now I got this song stuck in my head:

“speakers going Hammer…ham-ham-hammer….speakers going Hammer…”

Shoot me, please. :coffee:

StillASassyOne says:

Oh- and I agree with proberson…I have a tongue ring and it don’t look nothing like that! Her tongue ring is not infected- that chick just doesn’t know that she needs to BRUSH HER TONGUE TOO!!

Teeth…tongue….gums. 1-2-3. Gotta get em all, babe.

eastpointvet says:

well i think she is cute but cant tell need a good face shot

YSoSerious says:

Morning y’all. :yahoo:

Chris Brown bores me. :yawn:

What else you got? :coffee:

ALBoy says:

mornin yso

YSoSerious says:

Hey ALBoy. How was your holiday?

YSoSerious says:

Damn. Has Redeemed finally cast everyone out this joint or is it just gonna be another long, slow day here?

ALBoy says:

Good And yours

lakercrazy says:

GOOD MORNTING :waves:

ALBoy says:

lakeshow whats up baby

lakercrazy says:

@ALBOY NOT MUCH HUN HOW U BEEN???

lakercrazy says:

@YSO SASSY AND ACE HEY YALL HOW YALL DOING THIS MORNTING??? IT FEELS LIKE A SLOW DAY BUT I KNOW WE CAN MAKE IT TO A FUN FAST DAY :grin:

ALBoy says:

cool just trying to come down off this five day weekend

YSoSerious says:

@ALBoy

It was good. No drama, no bullchit; not a typical family gathering. :lol:

Hey Laker. :waves: I saw you defending your man. They gonna make you get out the boiling hot FABULOSO on they azzes. :lol:

lakercrazy says:

@yso they must not know who they fukn with :shotsfired:
    **bring out fabuloso gun and shank** yeah i cut u and then pour some fabuloso on that azz then WHAT!!!! :mad:

ALBoy says:

Yso mine was the same i dint get mad at my cousin (we usually argue) and the food was decent (it usually sucks) so it was all good

Cariblife says:

:offtopic: I heart that dress the girl in the background of pic #2 is wearing it is hawt.

gypsyeyes says:

What the hell is this conversation about? Redeemed, what is going on with you hun?

Fated4Greatness says:

#teambreezy all thee way :cheer:

YSoSerious says:

:lol: @ laker

I swear, I didn’t say anything bad about Nelly. :no:

(goes back and makes sure that’s really the truth)

gypsyeyes says:

Oh and hey yall!!!

ALBoy says:

Whats up Gypsy how you

Anna says:

STLVixen says:

It looked like Chris had on some white polish. Definitely not a clear coat
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Chris is in someones old azz studio/office that still uses “white out”.

lakercrazy says:

@YSO I KNOW HUN U WOULD’T TALK BOUT MY HUSSSBAND THAT WAY :hug:
    @GYPS HEY SUGA HOW R U AND UR KIDS???

Hey Gyppsssaayyyyyy

gypsyeyes says:

Hey ALBoy and Laker!!! The kids are great. My son was with me for Thanksgiving and now he’s back in the ‘A’.

How was yall’s thanksgiving?

gypsyeyes says:

What up Brown Suga babe?

mirsmommy says:

:cheer: #teamboth

Sandra, give that man his capital letters back, please.

Heyyyyyy Yall :waves:

Gypsy I have a niece that’s engaged so I went to my sister’s house and my niece’s finace came over and brother in law, his cousin and a guy from their church took the finace in my brother in laws office right, well appareltny the guy from the church brought his gun and threatened the finace pretty bad so when he came out his azz was shook! He was stutterin big time!
    That was the highlight of my thanksgiving

ALBoy says:

Mirs mommy what good ma

so I’m the next one he has to meet with but I have to wait until my machete is sharpened! He needs to have a good visual

YSoSerious says:

Hey mirs. :yahoo: I was gonna say the same thing about giving Chris his uppercases back. :lol:

Hey Gypsy. I spoke in the other post. My holiday was tame. I’m not used to that yet. :lol:

ALBoy says:

@Brown so church do is like a dad or what

gypsyeyes says:

@Brown- what the hell yall tryna do to the poor guy? Poor thang has been traumatized!!!

lakercrazy says:

@GYPS SOUNDS LIKE U HAD A GOOD TIME I ACTUALLY COOKED THIS THANKSGIVING THE FIRST ONE EVER AND ERRTHANG CAME OUT PRETTY GOOD :) MY MOMS AND BOTHER CAME AND ME AND MY FAM SO IT WAS NICE
    @BROWN HEY MS.DIVA GIRL

Al the guy from church is my brother in law’s best friend so he’s like family.

Gypsy he has to have a clear understandin of the family he’s gettin into and realize there will be consequences should he step outta line

ALBoy says:

————————————————————–
    :yes: I support this type of action

lakercrazy says:

@BROWN :lol: YALL GO HARD…..

lakercrazy says:

@BROWN YALL SOUND LIKE MY FAM THEY TOLD THE BOO “HEY U FUK UP AND WE BECOME UR PROBLEM” HE DID NOT LIKIE THAT AT ALL BUT IT’S TRUE THEY GOTTA KNOW WHAT U GETTN INTO U DON’T MARRY JUST THE GIRL U MARRY THE WHOLE DAM FAM

my plan is to invite him to my house, he already told me niece he was nervouse about meetin with me, I live in the country so he’ll see there’s ALOT of hidin spots to bury bodies! Take him to some wooded area and get out and go for a walk and have our talk

then I’ll explain to him about the 2 family members whose husabnds were killed and no one ever did any time

YSoSerious says:

:dead: @ BROWN

Mostly because I believe everything you just typed. :lol:

YSO one of them, they just chalked it up to his “associations” and I dont know about the other, i think that was self defense

Choco says:

Wow at the dialogue :lol: Brown and :shotfired: at Relative – Laker and Boo and family saying we ur problem :lol:

Hey Al :hugs:

lakercrazy says:

@choco the boo had my cuzins and uncles calling him from mexico and cali talkn bout “we might be far but a plane can make us much closer so don’t bring us together” :rofl:

mirsmommy says:

ALBoy says:

Mirs mommy what good ma
    ___________________________________

I’m late as hail, but Heyyyyy AL and Yso :waves:

Choco says:

________________________

Lady_L says:

therapist1911 says:

Some people are so extreme! Passing judgement is just as much as a sin.

I hope they both move on and be happy and successful.

——————————————-