Twitter FAIL: Tameka Foster Throws Shade at Kandi Burruss

By now you’ve heard about the brief Twitter spat between Usher Raymond’s baby mama, Tameka Foster, and reality TV personality Kandi Burruss last night.

Apparently what happened was, Kandi and her mother, Joyce, were guests on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live, following the broadcast of last night’s episode of RHOA.

The host, Andy Cohen, asked Kandi who she was crushing on, and Kandi responded, “Usher,” because she had heard he could put it down in the bedroom.

Someone on Twitter relayed Kandi’s comment to Tameka via tweet. Tameka responded, “Girl that doesn’t surprise me, there isn’t many left in town that she hasn’t so…… Go figure…

Kandi immediately tweeted, “you on some real bullshit i see…. wow.”

Tameka quickly followed up by inviting Kandi to “take it outside,” so to speak. “See I like real live convos.. So anyone that wants to talk to me can DIAL or come SEE ME. I don’t play cyber games..”

Though it was snarky, what Tameka tweeted to Kandi wasn’t far off the mark.

Everybody knows Kandi has been down that road with quite a few married, and taken, industry cats. It’s no secret that Kandi’s a slut who only pursues men in committed relationships.

Kandi’s baby daddy, entertainment mogul Russell “Block” Spencer, had a girlfriend and kids at home when he sired Kandi’s daughter. The chick has no morals, yet she calls herself giving advice to other clueless baby mamas online.

Read the tweets after the break.

Tweet source: WitchesBrewonline

Thanks to loyal reader Jael for the tip!

142 Responses to “Twitter FAIL: Tameka Foster Throws Shade at Kandi Burruss”

YSoSerious says:

Ain’t they both too old for silly shyt like this? :rolleyes:

mirsmommy says:

Damn Sandra, what did Kandi do to piss you off???? :lol:

Jay Bee says:

wowwwwwwwwwww! I still like Kandi tho.. but im not condoning the behaviors

so this is the type of day it’s gonna be huh

MissHarlem says:

Tameka SAT DOWN so you gonna get catty with every female that says they are crushing on Usher girl get a grip!!

LadyLew says:

FORREAL!!?? Tameka need to get over it. Kandi ain’t the only person that feel that way

sanaas says:

Sandra now you know you need to stop..

Kandi and her mom were playing a game on Bravo Andys show last night and the question was..who is your celebrity crush….Kandi said….I dont have a celebrity crush but if I just had to name sombody it would b Usher i heard he was good in the bedroom. It was all in fun and Tameka just went all kind of crazy..

#thats all

***********************************

How she gonna say that after she basically started the mess by calling Kandi a ho on Twitter? Bish please. As for Kandi’s history, her daughter is old enough to have been conceived when Kandi was in her early to mid 20′s. Who wasn’t a ho at that age? That doesn’t make her a ho now. And if Kandi gets slammed for having a baby with some deadbeat who had a girlfriend then Tameka ain’t the one to be checkin her since she cheated on her husband with Usher. Tameka really needs to grow up.

htown-chick says:

*in my Gucci mane voice*
    Well damn!

Tameka thinks she’s bad! She not gone quit til Sumbody tap that azz! Usher ain’t worried about ur dry skin having @ss!#sityoassdown

Auntie let’s keep it cute!u went IN! she must didn’t give u an EXCLUSIVE interview cuz I swear u was #teamkandi the other month
    #bipolar

TAMEKA PLEASE GET OVER IT! HE IS NO LONGER YOUR HUSBAND AND THERE’S A GOOD CHANCE HE WANTS TO FCK KANDI ALSO! PLEASE GET OVER YOURSELF, TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS, AND STAY OFF TWITTER!

And why she still using Raymond? That was her last name for like 5 minutes. She can’t even say its because its her kid’s last name becuase she has children who’s last names are not Raymond. Get off Usher’s jock girl.

CivilEngineer says:

:shotsfired:

Hey fam!

Hey BROWN :hug:

Mamacita says:

Tamika is a mess…but she’s telling the truth though…

iyonah says:

Well alrighty then .. neither is on my radar but I do apprecaite the :shotsfired: :shotsfired1: report for giggles.

MzAkatude says:

We didnt even know Tameka before Usher…..

htown-chick says:

Cosign with bird! I damn sure was! Lawd! I slowed down at 26 ,27…hell u only become a “hoe” when ppl find out!all the good girls I know are the ones that never got caught!

Ace says:

Question..

Is Kandi “off limits” like Tameka Harris?

eastpointvet says:

at least kandi gangsta enough to @ her so she knew exactly who she was talking 2

Anna says:

sanaas says:

Sandra now you know you need to stop..

#thats all

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GM all. I looked at RHOA and Kandi is always talking about sex. I agree w/you watching Andy’s show is always a joke. Kandi’s mom got Presisent Obama “Stimulus”. Andy is funny and no matter who he has on the show I am entertained.

CHARBEE says:

eastpointvet says:

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey East!!!!!!!!! :wave:

:cosign:

sanaas says:

Kandi don’t play and she would of took Tameka outside, i love that Kandi is a lady but she can get gangster if need be!

West Coast Chick says:

Choco says:

@Ace :hugs: do tell how things went on Sunday I actually thought of you this morning

jazzyiest says:

Arguing on Twitter?!?!? :argue:

If that aint a pure sign of bitcha**ness I don’t know what is.

Anna says:

Ace says:

Question..

Is Kandi “off limits” like Tameka Harris?

~~
    Kandi doesn’t look like she’s off limits to me. I like her in the above pic, I’m tired of the Altanta Red & Black Woody Wood Pecker hair.

Sandra… by your posts, we can tell you are still enjoying your holidays and shopping and chit.

Choco says:

Oh BTW I don’t like Kandi or Joyce they both seem bitter and jaded! :coffee: Did not know about Kandi taking fathering a child with someone eles’s man

CHARBEE says:

On another note, I was a super slut in my 20″s just low key. Now I am all settled and married with children. LOL

Tamike needs to sit down and Kandi should not have responded to that bullshyte. Tamika needs to sit her nasty fornicating azz down.

West Coast Chick says:

I want to like kandi and all, but there is something a bit skanky about her..I just cant put my finger on it…@Man do you know what it could be? :think:

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Hope er body had a marvelous Thanksgiving. I was just glad that God allowed me to see another one. As for Kandi, I don’t know much about her but she seems like a nice lady, with her head on pretty straight, especially in the entertainment business. And Bird is so, so correct, how many of us were not whoreish back in our 20s? I know I’ve had my share of men but for the past 14 yrs, I’ve been with the same one and faithful. (Wonder how many women auntie has ate!) Hope I don’t get thrown off this board because I speak my mind. Peace.

@THE LADIES

Let’s be honest… how many of you were sluts in your younger days?

Ace says:

Choco…

if you don’t mind

Go Catch the Tail end of the Kanye Post…then proceed to the nicki minaj Docu topic for the rest…

or i can spam email you…your choice…

CFREE says:

:shocked: oh shyt, wow! Ursh must got that werk! got the ex all kinds of crazy over his arse

peanutbuttercup says:

I give it a minute and somebody will chin chick Tameka’s busted azz. I’m sure TMZ will have it live and recorded.

CFREE says:

CHARBEE says:

On another note, I was a super slut in my 20?s just low key. Now I am all settled and married with children. LOL

Put it out there @CHARBEE :lol:

Choco says:

@Ace
    Spam email me please :hugs:

@MAN
    I wasn’t a slut when I was younger I had my daughter at 16 so I was on Mommy mode – I call myself a slut now only becuz it means this for me Sadistic Lady Unlimited Time…

CHARBEE says:

URSH PUT IT DOWN AND MEKA CAN’T GET OVER HIM.

Anna says:

West Coast Chick says:

~~~~~~~~
    I get tired of her bitching and complaining about “Tardy For The Party”. It’s old news, but I don’t see her complaining to Kim about it on camera. I am not found of her singing voice but she did make Kim sound better.

StillASassyOne says:

@Man

I was just about to type and agree. I am about to enter into my mid-20s and I haven’t slutted out yet and can still count all of my partners on 1 hand. Maybe I’ll slut out in my 30′s?

But either way, I’m engaged, so I don’t have that happening. Been stuck with the same penis for over 6 years now….don’t see that changing….unfortunately.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@THE LADIES

Let’s be honest… how many of you were sluts in your younger days?

***********************************************

While my road dog was a bigger ho, I was pretty impressive my damn self. Its just that she was slayin a differant one hit wonder a week. I let em hang around for a month or so like Nelly and most of the time they didn’t overlap. lol

CHARBEE says:

@ CFREE…I AM JUST BEING REAL. WHEN I WAS YOPUNG MY SEX DRIVE WAS HIGH BUT NOW i AM MELLOW AND HAVE BEEN WITH 1 MAN FOR THE PAST 12 YRS AND HE KEEPS ME FULL AND SATISFIED…. :hump:

West Coast Chick says:

Anna says:

West Coast Chick says:

~~~~~~~~
    I get tired of her ****ing and complaining about “Tardy For The Party”. It’s old news, but I don’t see her complaining to Kim about it on camera. I am not found of her singing voice but she did make Kim sound better.

____________________________________________________

I was saying the same thing..I thight I missed the part when she confronted her to her face

StillASassyOne says:

And you’re not a slut until everybody knows about it. I tell people I’ve only slept with as many people as they know about….so to many, I’m still a virgin.

I like it that way. :-)

“The only difference between a lady and a whore is who knows your busines….”

morning :yawn:

This whole post is unnecessary. Tameka took something ran with it and I’ll assume didn’t expect Kandi to respond. If she wasn’t into the cyber gangsta ish she would have contact Kandi personally.

Sandra….LOW BLOW…delivery was funny as hell tho…but LOW BLOW

West Coast Chick says:

***thought**** :oops:

I know we got some more reformed sluts out there! Let’s have an “Airing-It-All-Out-I’m-Proud-Of-The-Person-I’ve-Become-Day”

CHARBEE says:

Sooo Man what is your history?????????????????/

qtipthecat says:

Both of them looka lika man!

QueenSJ says:

:think:

Some of yall need to tap into that inner hoe that is yearning to be released!

candibfly says:

man sit yo azz down somewhere

@CHARBEE
    “Sooo Man what is your history?????????????????”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I’m a Christian, faithful, monogamous and reserved man with a strong will.

StillASassyOne

Although being a ho was fun, your way is the right way of course (I think). I know a two couples that have been together since teenagers so it can work. Congrats on being a good girl. :)

@QUEEN SJ
    __________________________________________________________________________

Wow. Your puzzy will begin leapin out ur panties in a few years…. snatchin up victims and chit. I promise you.

CFREE says:

CHARBEE says:

CHARBEE, I peeked in here and saw u gettn ur :hump: on over the holiday break :ashamed:

Carrington says:

What’s interesting is that Tameka, “Doesn’t play cyber games…”

And yet, the only time we EVER hear her name is when she’s in the MIDST of one (which is quite often) ….

Talk Amongst Yourselves…

Choco says:

snatchin up victims and chit. I promise you.

CFREE says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Some of yall need to tap into that inner hoe that is yearning to be released!

:dead:

I can’t with u today, lol

well hello west coast

Jerrica says:

Good morning everybody! So that’s what Tameka was talking about. Let me go read ya’ll comments now.

If any of you answer Man’s question, he’ll be askin for explicit details next

sugar.honey.iced.tea says:

YSoSerious says:

Ain’t they both too old for silly shyt like this?
    ——————–

:cosign: BTW, those are some nice tittays….

candibfly says:

since she don’t play cyber games why she ain’t call kandi up to begin with and say all that? :coffee: she lives on drama it seems.

sugar.honey.iced.tea says:

“The only difference between a lady and a whore is who knows your busines….”

————

:yes: There it is.

candibfly says:

maybe she was a ho back in the day. what does her sex life matter to u for anyway? as long as she ain’t tryin to push up on my man El DeBarge I’m cool :coffee:

“The only difference between a lady and a whore is who knows your busines….”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Good thing I only deal with true LADIES! No shade at the hoes and sluts out there cause we need yall too!

“If any of you answer Man’s question, he’ll be askin for explicit details next”-Brown
    __________________________________________________________________________

Details are always appreciated!

candibfly says:

i just can’t take that kandi coated nuts show tho :blink:

ricanlbc says:

KANDI UNLIKE TAMEKA MAKES HER OWN MONEY…TAMEKA HAS BABIES TO SECURE DA MONEY! LOL

CHARBEE says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHARBEE
    “Sooo Man what is your history?????????????????”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I’m a Christian, faithful, monogamous and reserved man with a strong will.
    _______________________________________________________________________

Man the fire is hell has your name spelled out in big red & orange flames for that blatant lie….

sugar.honey.iced.tea says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

“The only difference between a lady and a whore is who knows your busines….”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

——————-

QueenSJ says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@QUEEN SJ
    __________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: But ummmm….No….

Jerrica says:

CANDI

Girl did you watch Wendy with El on there? I never thought he was cute until I seen him on there and had to check Wendy.

Candi did yiu see El singin to Anita last night?
    I yelled sooooo loud at the tv screen

Anna says:

i just can’t take that kandi coated nuts show tho
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I kept hearng diff things. I thought sometimes they were saying Kandi Coated Nuts, and other times it sounded like Kandi coated nights. Either way the show is too much.

CFREE says:

i just can’t take that kandi coated nuts show tho

When I heard that “beef curtains” chit I was like :blink:

@CHARBEE
    ““Sooo Man what is your history?????????????????”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I’m a Christian, faithful, monogamous and reserved man with a strong will.
    _______________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________

:coffee: <<<<<< turning the other cheek

**Christian Man**

candibfly says:

i don’t watch wendy or talk shows so i missed that one. my boo always been fine! *screams and throws my ‘el was here’ boy shorts* :yahoo:

Sweet-tea says:

Um,okay…i saw the episode of “Watch what happens live”. Kandi did say she has “a crush” on Usher during a game that they were playing. Most Women/men have crushes…what the hell is wrong with that?!!! Besides Tameka need to sit ALL THE WAY DOWN! Did she not get the memo that shes DIVORCED from Usher. Even she wasn’t,a crush is a crush! If someone is confident in their relationship it shouldn’t be a big deal if someone has “a crush” on your partner. Sheeesh!

Jerrica did you see that old white couple freakin each other on Wendy?!?!?!
    I almost died!

CFREE says:

kandi coated nuts

just caught that :rofl:

candibfly says:

@brown snoopy was sleep and i woke his ass up screamin and actin a plum fool on the couch! my baby really knows how to get the crowd going :wave:

and i love anita too!

@SUGAR
    ““The only difference between a lady and a whore is who knows your busines….”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

——————-

Your boo Kim K put ALL of her business in the street with that boring azz, dry azz “sex tape”….”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:nono:

It hasn’t even been confirmed that the girl in the tape is even Kim!

candibfly says:

but i was watchin her azz real close tho when she was dancin with him :coffee:

Jerrica says:

Brown

YES!!!!!! When he got on the floor and she was up over him I was too threw! I said they must have a great s3x life.

kingstonn says:

um.
    so, am i the only one who isn’t a ho at my age? i’m 21 & have only had one partner & don’t plan on having another.

:shrug:

@QUEEN SJ
    ““Oh hell no!! LOL. No ho/slut sh!t over here and I’m still in my early 20s. There is far too much sh!t going around and I just can’t see myself giving my body to any and EVERY Tom, D!ck, Harry, Peter, Paul, John, etc etc etc. Ugh! Baby is the only one gettin’ this and he knows how to lay it to it so…Miss me with that “Ho’s R Us” mess…lol”
    __________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

:rofl: But ummmm….No….
    __________________________________________________________________________

Mark my words. That cunt got a mind of it’s own and it’s goin jump outta there and surprise you one day. :yes:

West Coast Chick says:

# 87.. the sex tape was kinda dry.. :shrugs:

YSoSerious says:

Hey sugar. :waves:

Thanks. They ain’t mine but I thought Ace could use a little pick me up. He had a bad weekend.

As for Man’s Question of the Day:
    I’m in my late 20s and I haven’t been around but I’ve been nearby. :coffee:

YSO
    are those your jelons (jugs/melons)

candibfly says:

no kingstonn, i was like that at ur age. a late bloomer. i can’t testify on what happened after college tho.

@BROWN
    “YSO
    are those your jelons (jugs/melons)”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

She said she was too “shy” to put hers up. Whoever they are for… :thumbsup:

MistaO says:

YSoSerious says:

@BROWN

:no:

I’m a good girl. :whistle:

kingstonn says:

@ candi, :grin:
    im thinking i’ll become a ho once i get my degree in two years. but right now im too focused on school to be worried about that. maybe im just boring. :shrug:

lakercrazy says:

what we talkn bout :popcorn:

candibfly says:

i was just shy. when kim’s daughter got that abstinence ring *side eye* and she promised to wait til 18 i was like is that supposed to be a big accomplishment? shiiiid i ain’t even get my first kiss til 17.

QueenSJ says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@QUEEN SJ
    __________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

:rofl: But ummmm….No….
    __________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________
    LOL. But baby has it on lock son!

those same dudes were probably h0es in their day too :coffee:

@MISTA O
    “Glad some of yawl putting out the truth on here today. I’ve been warning several young men I mentor to use EXTREME caution before even thinking about making the average female out here today a wife.

These posts are proof positive. Any man worth his weight, would be foolish to hitch his yolk to a whore. Most talking about how they reformed and what not. I don’t know one “previous” loose woman, who does not have mental issues. Many of these broads been straight ran through and most spend the rest of their lives lying to their husband (if lucky enough to snag one) about who they really are. Who wants to live like that?”
    _________________________________________________________________________

Come on!!! Hoes need love too. You got to let these ladies put that vag muscle to work with out fear!

“Every man’s ‘wife’ was once somebodies ‘hoe.’”

Starr says:

What happened between you and Kandi sandra. I remeber when we were chatting it up with her lol

@QUEEN SJ
    “LOL. But baby has it on lock son!

Do you really find it that hard to believe that some women have only had a few sex partners? Inquiring minds want to know…”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Nope. BUT, I know that every woman has a “Hoe Era” in their life. It either comes early or it comes late…. but, it’s coming. :yes:

YSoSerious says:

Man knows he wants to see my Chelsea Handler boobs in all their dried up Raisinet glory. :coffee:

Mamacita says:

@Kingston I’m with you…I’m 25 with only one and probably will be the last.

MistaO says:

A and the couple of you who aren’t hoe’s, don’t be fooled into walking down the ho road by these skanks…One thing I know about females is, misery absolutely LOVES company. I’ve seen many a skank friend, or even some mothers sabotage a womans situation with a good man by encouraging them to engage in compromising behavior.

Many to the point of ridicule towards the woman who chooses not to be a skank whore. I’ve seen it, that peer pressure to be a slut is something else, then once you all ruined like them, they happy!

Plus on this Kandi Burris, I knew there had to be more to the story on her. The dude she was engaged to seemed to be an alright cat but on the real, as fine and with that smile and great personality that Kandi has, I often wondered how come no well to do Brother down there snapped her up….but alas the light is shone on what the matter truly may be.

Ladies and females, the truth is, most men do NOT want a woman who is a ho, freak, or any of the other crap that’s been promoted to be popular the past 20-30 years. This is a primary reason marriage rates are bottomed out…Like it or not, there is a double standard and men don’t want a woman that’s been beat to the point she needs vaginal reconditioning…

mirsmommy says:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Jerrica did you see that old white couple freakin each other on Wendy?!?!?!
    I almost died!
    _____________________________

That was the funniest shyt!!!!! :rofl:

candibfly says:

i want that zumba fitness video game. i’d be in here sweatin and cuttin a daggone rug u hear me?!

MistaO says:

@Man, yea you right hoes do need “love” too but I’m just speaking for the Brothers out here not seasoned enough to know just to hit these skanks, if thats what you gonna do, and be out.

Don’t let them get you all living with them or heaven forbid get them pregnant because trust, hoes do not stop that behavior. You’ll be sitting up thinking you done caught a quality woman come to find out 3 of yo 4 kids aint even yours. Now that’s what you contend with with “former” hoes…

Comedy aside, these moral-less females are a BIG reason the Black “community” is nothing more than a distant memory at this point…

YSoSerious says:

@Mista O

So, are you saying that any woman that commented about being a reformed hoe is lying? Are you saying that once a hoe, always a hoe? Do I need to get out some :popcorn: ?

You can answer those in any order you like. Please and thanks. :coffee:

MistaO says:

@YSO
    1. Answer, no. I’m not saying all of the females that are claiming to be “former” whores are lying. Some actually may have informed their partners of their past.

2. Answer, yes. It’s my belief that females who engage in this type of multiple banging, absorbing so much DNA from multiple men, it’s almost an imposibiliy for that female to some how magically become changed. Some claim it and maybe they stop the behavior itself, but at the core, I’ve never met one that once they’ve lived like that had it out of their system. Until they all busted out and looking like a ham sandwich down there.

Really though, I’m not hating on females doing what you want to do, and being as sexually “free” as you desire, I’m saying go ahead and do it. However, just don’t be all up on tv, in magazines, writing books and making movies about “how come don’t nobody want me”, a few years down the line when you look around and there are no “good men” lined up fo ya…

YSoSerious says:

@Mista O

Okay. I gotcha. Don’t necessarily agree but I gotcha. Thanks for responding. :smile:

Guess I should put my :popcorn: away. Sigh.

MistaO says:

@YSO…not that I expect you to agree per se, but curiosity kills me, what specifically do you not agree with in my statement(s)??? I’d like to know you thoughts…

CFREE says:

all busted out and looking like a ham sandwich down there.

:dead:

YSoSerious says:

@Mista O

I guess I don’t agree with once a hoe always a hoe. Sometimes you just need to get that kind of thing out of your system, sow your wild oats, and experiment to know what it is you really want.

I don’t think someone that has been promiscuous in the past needs to be “busted down” before they can “settle down” but I’m not speaking from personal experience so…

Carrington says:

The reality for most people is that, post 30, most of us would be considered “hoes” if we took an ACURATE accounting of what really went down during our f*ckstation period.

Not many of us (particularly men) can say that by the time we were 30, we were as pure as the driven snow because most of us had figured the game out, pulled the choke on that snow blower and tried to “plow” through everybody’s yard at least once.

I was socialized in a disfunctional family environment where my dad did what he wanted, when he wanted and “ho’in” had the opposite affect on me than it has on most young, black men. Instead of doing WHAT he did, I chose to do the opposite because I hated how what he was doing was affecting my mother. With that said, by the time I was 26, I had only had sex with two women.

At the time, my thought process was, “I had to love you to even KISS you.” (ooooh, the days of innocence and stupidity) LMAO! And then, one day at 28, I was up one night and got on the internet and made a “late night connection” got me a hit and damnit for about a year, I was one boinkin’ mf! LMAO!

Since then, I’ve calmed down again and I’ve only boinked about 4 times in the past 3 years – (although my hand would have had about 166 abortions by now if it could get pregnant) oddly, I’m not interested in sex until I get married – but that could change too.

I think as black men, we need to start teaching our boys how to be respectful of women because as a general rule, we tend to teach them that women are for sex and black women tend those teachings.

Most brothers I know (myself included) went with daddy to his “other” woman’s house and the first thing he said when you left was, “Don’t tell your mama.” that sends a message to little boys that that’s the way it’s supposed to be, you’re supposed to have a woman, and a broad or two on the side.

And when mama’s continually b*tch at their men for their dirt, but keep taking their a$$es back, that sends the wrong message to the boys, who believe that, “I’m supposed to boink everything moving, my “main” woman is going to b*tch and complain, but she’ll take me back…. just like my mama did with my daddy.”

When I was a kid, all my uncles and brothers asked was, “You had some pu&&y yet?” – that’s what’s f*ckin’ black boys up, the power of pu&&y and most black fathers are using that to gauge manhood as opposed to what’s REALLY important.

Get over it and start raising responsible black boys and girls.

sugar.honey.iced.tea says:

Carrington

:claps:

sugar.honey.iced.tea says:

@ Man
    It hasn’t even been confirmed that the girl in the tape is even Kim!
    —————–

Yeah, okay…. :rofl:

sugar.honey.iced.tea says:

kingstonn says:

um.
    —————-

No ma’am…I started late as well…nothing wrong with it. You ain’t missing NOTHING girl.

CFREE says:

@CARRINGTON, U r on point my brutha :claps:

MistaO says:

@Carrington…You’ve made some excellent points and it’s refreshing to see that inspite of the environment you came up in you have a totally different approach at this point.

Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of Black boys are being raised by and exposed to negativity towards women by women themselves now-a-day’s, not men.

Again, it’s a sad reality. So many young boys grow up seeing their very own mothers behave at their worst. Those are these idiots you see out here today killing they ‘baby mommas’ and even their own children (or her’s). These dudes have like ZERO sense of what it means to be a M-A-N or to protect women and children. Why? Because most were raised in these ho-like environments where moms was banging everything she could bringing all manner of men into the home. Boys growing up seeing this have almost no chance of respecting women. If you don’t / aren’t capable of respecting your own father or mother, then you more than likly will not repspect your spouse / SO…

While there is some connection between what you state and ho-ism, on the whole how a boy is raised has little to do with why many females today choose to engage in hoe behavior. It’s a conscious choice on the females part and like I said earlier, I’m not saying they can’t, shoot, hoe and spread it around all you want, I just don’t like how you see miles and miles of books, tv shows, movies and what not of these SAME females spouting off about how they can’t find any good men willing to marry them…

SneakyBrown says:

MistaO you sound more bitter than any single mother-I’ve heard. Like attracts like; Everyone has a story regarding past experiences. Most ppl notice that YOU are the common denominator. GET OVER IT!!!! I see the problem with some of those boys who were raised by those women is that dont’ know how to take responsibility for their own environment-Thats what REAL MEN do, My grandfathers would be turning in their grave if they heard the amount of b*tcha*sness that come out alot of overgrown, overbabied (Msp?) Boys. If you don’t like your environment or what you see, CHANGE YA SELF. AND STOP CRYING!!!

Carrington says:

MistaO says:

~~~~~~~~~
    I agree and disagree at the same time. I think the majority of black boys are being raised by their friends, who were raised by their brothers and friends who didn’t have a damn clue about what should and shouldn’t be acceptable within black America.

That’s why a heterosexual black man who attends college and has never been to jail but chooses to go with a fad and put on a pair of them damn skinny jeans (as ugly and stank lookin’ as they are) is less accepted within the black community than an uneducated thug with his hair braided, weed smokin’ lips, no job, two baby mammy’s and no desire to change any of it.

The sad reality of our community is that we base the marketability/social acceptance of black men on looks. (Which is why anything outside of hardcore is eith gay or suspect)

That’s the one thing I wish Sandra would stop doing to black men, attempting to make them ALL on the DL which inadvertantly trains black women to believe that they can SPOT bisexuality. That does little other than set them up because it actually has the reverse affect by teaching bisexuals exactly WHAT to do to remain on the “DL”, so, while sister’s think they got a MAN’s man because he’s hardcore – HE got a man too and the next thing you know, her ass is caught up in his $hit.

I fault absentee fathers for the way black men are today. Most had no guidance, so they’re forced to learn how to be men from people who don’t have a fukkin’ clue either.

speaknoevil says:

I like both ladies….lets see whose store does better. lol.

MistaO says:

@Carrington…Yes Fathers not being present is a no brainer in the discussion concerning not only the issues we have with Black men/boy’s today, but also the issues concerning women as well.

The debates are numerous and well worn. We, at this point, should all be in agreement that the “I don’t need no man” mantra has been a glaring failure concerning the majority of children “raised” in most of these environments. (NOTE: Most not all, before some yall get to typing)…

@SneakyBrown…Bitter?!? Where I come off as such? I even stated that so far as I’m concerned females who make the choice to live their lives in this fashion, more power to um’!

How’s that bitter? See I get where your thought process comes from, where one believes they can do whatevea then have people accept it. Well alls I’m saying is, some will and many won’t.

My main point was to help decent Brothers steer clear of females who live like this, for a multitude of reasons and to express to the females that if this is how they choose to carry, don’t get all poetic about the world when they find themselves 45 and manless…That’s all I’m saying, not complicated math…

STLVixen says:

Why is Tameka still worried about who wants to do her ex-husband? It is clear that Usher has moved on. She should too and stop getting e-courage on the Internet before someone really pops her dead up in her jaw.

Childish women gets no love from me….

Eb says:

*makes azz clap*

Daisy says:

While I like Tameka I feel she was out of line this time. I was wondering who she was talking about. She can keep the name RAYMOND for as long as she likes Usher gave it to her :yes:

#teamNOhoshyt right here :nono:

SneakyBrown says:

Mista I said you were bitter because that how it sounds. If one concentrates on self development and enlightenment, You don’t have to worry about what the next person is doing, 1st and formost your environment is a reflection of YOU, You seem not to get that elementary/rudimentary fact. If don’t want Hoes in your environment; Why keeping talking about them therefore giving power and energy to something by which you claim to be disgusted .

ImSuchaLady says:

I was watching the show and Kandi didn’t say nothing out the way. She said she doesn’t have a celebrity crush but if she did it would probably be Usher because she heard he can put it down. It was all done in fun but I guess Tameka needed some attention and jumped on the first thing she could!

MistaO says:

@SneakyBrown….Sorry if it sounds “bitter”, but there’s an old saying that goes something like; sometimes the worse tasting medicine is the best for you.

Many times when someone drops hard reality on folks who’d rather stay ignorant to the realities of these chosen behaviors, they cringe and recoil at the words and thoughts as they are foreign to their everyday ways of life and thinking.

This stuff aint complicated. People conducting all kinds of Town Halls, studies and CNN “Specials” to try and figure out all this kind of crap.

Talk to a real (and I emphasize REAL) old school Brother or Sister and they laugh at how dumb most Blacks behave today. And they’ll tell you, from the lowest amongst us all the way up to the Oprah’s and whatnot. Most Black people stay on stuck and doing wayy dumb stuff and DEMANDING that no one judges them and everyone accepts them and their behavior.

You don’t, they consider it an attack. And they well should. Thinking Black men AND ESPECIALLY women who know full well what many of these people are walking into should be instructing and leading by EXAMPLE!

All this “oh, I’m a freak” talk where you here “ladies” actually proclaiming this stuff in a boastful fashion is flat out sad.

What you stated is another HUGE problem within the Black community. “You don’t have to worry about what the next person is doing”….Ha, I’ve never heard a Jewish person, Mexican, Eastern European, African, Jamaican, none of them utter such crap. They ALL care and do their best to impose STANDARDS within their communities.

We have bought hook line and sinker into some of the most damaging moral positions imaginable, and see the evidence all around us, it’s tangible, yet we still hold on to these proven flawed idologies.

We should be talking about hoes, dead beat “dads”, gutter bums, on the job haters, ANY Black people who’s behavior is detrimental to the collective progression of Black people. Now, if we ever CHOOSE to get back to thinking and behaving in this fashion, we won’t have to “keep talking about them.”

These people, this behavior, these mentalities have reaked havoc on the very fibers of the Black family thus the Black community…

pointhimout says:

I’m so behind on posting on SR’s blog. I’m feeling kandi with the black hair so much more than any of the other experimental colors. I also like her shoulder length hair better. Why Tameka always coming for somebody’s lacefront sideways. I like her cuz she seems so cool, until she goes for that lacefront.

Damn SR, tell em why u mad, son. So kandi likes to get her walls scraped forcefully and painted with the icky stuff. frequently. ish, who cares? so she likes to make sprite cans disappear in her mouth and use her lips for human nature while providing gential massages. who cares? I think people should sit back and recollect their own skeletons because we all have them.

I do think if men/women gonna be hoetic, be smart about it. No kids should ever be conceived, I mean schit, u know ur screwing, use protection. If it’s true Block was a family man elsewhere, I guess one can’t get upset if he has no relationship with his daughter (Riley). I still dont agree with that, but you can’t be put off by it either. Kandi just gets a bad rap, I swear. TEAM KANDI.

pointhimout says:

i’m laughing at these comments, wow. i’m not much of a whore, never been. i feel like a male slut after a one night stand. hell, i get horny, so whatever. dont judge me.

i know females though, that go thru men like nothin. they phuck like guys do. “on to the next one” is their motto seems like.

pointhimout says:

#120, carrington ME TOO, only I had sex with few women for reasons completely different from yours.

Destinee says: