Kevin Hart Files for Divorce

From Mediaquicky.com:

Dayum…another black couple bites the dust. Comedian Kevin Hart wants out of his 8 year marriage with wife Torrei Hart. Kevin wants joint custody of his two kids, 5 year old Heavenly, and 3 year old Hendricks, but is requesting the court deny any spousal support for his soon-to-be ex wife.

Guess we saw this one coming…Kevin was recently spotted at a Lakers game with another chic. He’s been busy working a new project called “Chocolate Droppa.” Watch as he takes us on a tour of his “hood” and gives a “killer” freestyle from his mixtape, “Chocolate Essence.”

“Birds don’t fly but nigga I eat rye bread/ Ohh What’s that in my head?/ hair?/ Grows up, goes down/hairline don’t make me frown…”

58 Responses to “Kevin Hart Files for Divorce”

Smokie says:

LOL!

His marriage ended. He’s got a new woman… don’t know why, nor care.

His_Mommy623 says:

so there is no height requirement for divorce? I mean nigga u got lucky once…

but :lol: @his freestyle

LesBinLuv says:

I gotta say I dont think there’s anything KH can do that’ll make me not like him…he’s fawkin hillariiiiioooouuusssss!!!!

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Damn Kev Ol boy you look just like me with my girlfriends but he likes the challenge

LaTechGrad02 says:

I probably would’ve been gone after Soul Plane was released. Anyway, good luck to both of them.

WONDER WOMAN says:

Somebody call 50 Tyson to write his lyrics

WONDER WOMAN says:

SO BruhMan you sayin you a 5 footer????

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Unfortunately….but I definitely make up for it with looks and a killer smile

SnootyPooty1 says:

His wife is pretty.. I hate to see couples divorce I am pro marriage…

WONDER WOMAN says:

looks and a killer smile will NOT make me climb the walls

WONDER WOMAN says:

#teammarriagesucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eb says:

I wonder how big this little chocolate chip d!ck is :coffee:

WONDER WOMAN says:

well folks I’m out so yall have a good weekend!

shandicarib says:

@ WW…sorry about that in the last post..I had to actually do work for a few.

Yes my name has been that from jump and the blocked out word I guess Sandra doesnt want it posted. But u can guess its a site known for lies and they only thing they were good for was posting Hosea Chanchez nude pics…. :yahoo:

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Welp!!!! Tis what it Tis but confidence should at least make you take a glance besides don’t sleep!!!! :danban:

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Have a wonderful Weekend Wonder Woman

Erica says:

No spousal support? that’s lame…wonder why…besides the obvious that is…

ChaCha says:

In a strange way :yes: or maybe in the WORST WAY.. Kevin could get it :hump:

ChaCha says:

WONDER WOMAN says:

#teammarriagesucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ALWAYS

#teamhealthyhappysuccessful marriage

Musiqal1 says:

Well 8 years is like eternity in Hollywood, so he did good

Anna says:

Erica says:

No spousal support? that’s lame…wonder why…besides the obvious that is…

~~~~~~~~~~
    Dude is in “Little Fockers”, Was in “The 40 Yr Old Virgin, Scary Movie(s), and other movies, guess once you make the big screen it’s time to trade in your family. I wonder what his wife does that he doesn’t want to pay spousal support. His daughters name is Heaven Leigh.

Anna says:

LaTechGrad02 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I didn’t really know who he was in Soul Plane, I watched that movie because I have a not so secret crush on Snoop.

MzDimplez1123 says:

Their daughter is named after a VC Andrew character? :blink:

West Coast Chick says:

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Unfortunately….but I definitely make up for it with looks and a killer smile

_________________________

Kevin looks like he’s wearing his big brother’s bubble vest. His wife was closer to his height. That chick’s feet are even bigger than his. Maybe she’s imagining him as a wallet whenever she looks at him? :shrug:

There’s no way I could date a man who can suck on my nipples without bending down. :no:

qtipthecat says:

His wife is pretty minus the boob tatoo.

West Coast Chick says:

_____________________________________

:dead:

Anna says:

His_Mommy623 says:
    so there is no height requirement for divorce? I mean nigga u got lucky once…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Since he’s in bigger movies, maybe he’ll meet bigger celebs. Tom Cruise can let him know where he purchases his “shoe lifts”, we all know he is not as tall as Katie.
    @His, he did get lucky, will he have to get w/a little person to feel like a tall man? I want to see what his new gf looks like.

LaTechGrad02 says:

_________________________________________________________________________

:dead: Oh my, Sandra….hilarious.

DapisDaShizz says:

What in da HAIL @Sandra, :rofl:. It was even funnier b/c you will NOT be dating a man anyway.

I hope she take that azz to the cleaners. How are you gonna ask for joint custody when he is in a different city everyday. Where is the “joint” going to occur?

ChaCha says:

qtipthecat says:

His wife is pretty minus the boob tatoo.

:wail: I HAVE A BOOB TATTOO… SO I WOULD BE PRETTY BUT :wail:

ChaCha says:

HEY DAP….*RUNS AND HOPS ON YOUR LAP… WHAT YA DOIN *bats lashes

Nesia Shanesia says:

@LesBinLuv: family what you doing on here Sandra let you in!

I luv me some Kevin Hart can’t tell me n my booki nothing lol lmao lmao funny down ” eat me but watch your fingers” lol lmao lmao lmao lmao

DownSouthZeta says:

Is that so Sandra? Lol.

KDub says:

Their daughter is named after a VC Andrew character?
    ——————————————–
    Heaven Leigh Casteel from the mountains of West VA…her momma died in childbirth…daddy sold her to a pedophile and a crazy lady named…dayum can’t remember her name but she was a hairdresser who was crazy.

Why do I KNOW this kinda chit?

Nesia Shanesia says:

@Sandrarose: Don’t talk about him like that! delete your comments waiting: lol lmao

Anna says:

KDub says:

Their daughter is named after a VC Andrew character?
    ——————————————–

Why do I KNOW this kinda chit?

~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks for the history lesson. That’s the kind of info that makes a great Jeapordy contestant.

Nesia Shanesia says:

:waiting: sorry lol

Daisy says:

I rarely find Sandra funny but that was funny as hail to me :rofl:

TruGemini says:

Not surprised…figured when that lil nicca got a little bit of shine (ie: Diddy ho hair fire, official Bad Boy comedian), he’d think he was big time and get all Hollywood.. :damnshame:

TruGemini says:

…but then again, i did hear one time that his wife used to kick his ass. She IS a beast compared to him. Maybe he finally decided to get out of that physically and emotionally abusive relationship :claps:

Doubt it…

spongebobfan says:

no spousla support? nigg you clearly the breadwinner so you just want to up and leave and not help
    #sitchoazzdown

ohpretty1 says:

Why MUST she have spousal support? She will have more than enough with her child support. Heck he may be giving her what she’s due without court involvement.

Libran Vulture says:

I’ll NEVER support this midget bish again. I hope the lslh/non-black woman he ends up w/BLEEDS HIM DRY!

Dr.GiGi says:

Awwwww man! I thought his talk of his wife and family was so cute! @Snooty, I am team marriage all the way! People throw in the towel way to easy today! Don’t know the circumstances…but hate to see broken homes>:(

missbyrdie says:

I so agree Dr. GiGi.. People give up way too easy today. I dont know what happened in their marriage but it just seems like the thing to do now. WAY too many people are getting divorced, like its a breaking up. I get being happy, but what about getting through hard times because they are going to happen. SIGH… These celeb divorces are depressing. Every week there is another one.

Flashy says:

He said he’s been separated for quite some time, so I assumed this divorce was on its way. The kicker is that he wants custody. He’s on the road ALL THE TIME. How the hell can you raise healthy well rounded kids like that? I think he just wants custody to piss Torrie off. No child support + no spousal support = no money for the soon to be ex wife.

Dr.GiGi says:

@missbyrdie you know our grandparents didn’t get divorced…they had the same ish going on in their relationships back then too! (infidelity, drinking and gamblin as the old folks say…but at the end of the day they did what they felt necessary to keep their families together. I think people get caught up in the “wedding day” they want the white dress and the notoriety…but what happens after the honeymoon? I tell my single girlfriends all the time to know what you are getting into. You CANT change anyone…men are not “projects”and there are going to be days when you cant stand the sight of your spouse…but does that mean he/she needs to go. I know my husband is not perfect, but then again neither am I. If I were looking for perfection, I would have married a robot. I have said all this to say. We need to go back to the practice of “you go to your room, and I go to mine, see you in a few hours when I cool off” theory Then we can kiss an make up :hump: *sliding off my soap box now*

BTW Go FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

Terri B says:

I don’t know Sandra, he may not be able to even reach the nipples. Probably need a foot stool.

Staying married for the sake of “keeping the family together” is very unhealthy. That will fk up a family just as bad….

ON TOPIC: Why can’t this man divorce his wife without all the extra speculation? People take on feelings like he divorcing yall. Sposual support is not automatically given just because he is a celebrity

Dr.GiGi says:

No…people are simply commenting on this topic just as they do all the others on this site. Yes of course there are times when divorce is necessary, but in general that seems to be option #1 nowadays. All I’m sayin is if people feel this is a quick fix they should reconsider walking down the aisle and better yet reproducing as neither are requirements. Now spousal support is another issue. It should not be automatic :coffee:

spongebobfan says:

all i know is hes a ‘celebrity’ and should be making the most money in the relationship, im not sure what she does,(shes just one of us regular folks) but im sure he provived her with a certain lifestyle that he afforded.
    she should fight for spousal support. i think they based in PA i could be wrong. if so she’ll get the spoual support
    its crazy that one think 2 people can be married for umpteen years and one decides to leave and expect to just wash their hands on the other person. nope fu pay me. ESP since one is not a celeb, they were together for yrs while he was up and coming
    (sorry they both from my city so i always heard stories about them)

Yadda Yadda says:

Kevin Hart is funny and when he said no spousal support I really laughed hard. He’s crazy as hell.

RemieBaby says:

I am 5ft 1in and have always been attracted to guys in the 5ft 6 – 10 in range. lol
    I think he’s adorable!

attorneymom says:

No chemistry between those two (Kevin and his wife) anyways. He is feelin himself right now. She has 2 kids by him so she will be straight. Next.

Danielle says:

No chemistry between those two (Kevin and his wife) anyways.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There clearly was chemistry at some point. Sadly fame and money seem to make some weak minded people change. I liked Kevin and Torrei together :(

pinky2083 says:

I figured it would come eventually. When the All Star Game was here in Phoenix I saw his lil azz at IHOP in the booth with two yamps. Lol, you couldn’t even see the lil nucca’s head over the seat, that is one small man.