Chris Brown stopped by BET 106 & Park yesterday and apologized -- sort of -- for breaking a fortified window in his dressing room at the 'Good Morning America' studio earlier this week.

“First and foremost I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, anybody who was offended or really looked disappointed in my actions because I was disappointed in the way I acted,” he told co-hosts Rocsi and Terrence J.

On Tuesday, Brown was interviewed by GMA co-host Robin Roberts who asked him about the restraining order that his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna lifted last month. Roberts, who was a guest at Brown's home last year, was only following up by asking him questions that any real journalist would have asked. She said she discussed the questions with him before the segment and that Brown agreed to the questions.

But Brown basically called Roberts a liar, saying:

“A lot of people don’t know what went down. Obviously when I do shows and when I do interviews, we always send out a talking points sheet. And if the network isn’t compliant with what we want to do, we usually kind of [black out and throw chairs] and wait until it’s a better situation.”

Unfortunately for Chris Brown, the world isn't a fantasy land of yes people and "better situations." In the real world, people are always going to ask him questions about Rihanna. There is no way to avoid those types of questions especially if he wants to promote his album on a major network.

At least he acknowledged that he still doesn't have a handle on his anger issues that continue to plague him despite his completing an anger management course. Hopefully the judge who is overseeing his probation is paying attention.

Photos: TMZ.com

• MzDimplez1123

Why dude all on his ass like that?! :blink:

• http://www.kim-neishamathis.pureromance.com MzLadiKim

Hmph! I need to go release some frustration!

• MzDimplez1123

Why the stripper got ashy knees? :shrug:

• PAGESINADIARY

LEAVE CHRIS ALONE, HES TIRED OF 2 YEAR OLD MESS

• Anna

MzDimplez1123 says:

Why the stripper got ashy knees?
    ~~~~~~
    Why does she have on boots w/a bikini?

• http://www.kim-neishamathis.pureromance.com MzLadiKim

Mz....that may be security tryna make sure he doesn't "touch" them

• Bsoul

LOTIONlotionLOTIONlotionLOTION
    is a good thing.

• KK76

Dude in the hat is looking at that thang like it's stankin'. (In a good way. If there is such a thing :ashamed: )

• Mr.BluPhi

Damn Sandra, you find the craziest pics.

I know Chris coulda got a better lookin stripper than that. One without the battle wounds between her thighs (yes I was lookin hard).

Chris looks like its his first time gettin some azz...smh

• KK76

@Anna- I like that look. :lol: Well, not here, but it can work...

• Dawn Sheen

Is that Sandra's "source" Zeralyn dancing in the pic?

• LadyLew

:dead: @the pic and the title

• MzDimplez1123

@ KIm...........I understand he security but, he got to look like they putting Chris in a "grind sammich"? :shrug:

• CHA CHA

a bad weave, two tattoos, a c-section, ashy knees and knee burns, jizz on the midsection and thigh and Chris Brown

#WINNNNNNNNNNNNNING

• Bsoul

Anna says:
    Why does she have on boots w/a bikini?
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    She broke the heel on her platforms jogging on a rocky hillside.
    The boots are all she has left.

Chris likes her ensemble, look at dude's mile-long grin.

• Princess Smarty-Pants

Whassup yall? Maaaan, I saw more of these picso n another site an as raggedy as that broad looks, she was one of the better ones. I think these women got naked at the party on some tip drill shidt because aint NO way those are real strippers.

• CWhatsHerFace

She isn't bad looking in the face, but that body :nono: she needs to tighten up, I mean you are a dancer!

JIZZ/DROOL :coffee:

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Looks like he doesn't have much respect for his little lady. I guess he has a tight reign on her.

:rofl: @ Cha

Hey you sexy Bish! :wave: <------------clothes for that skrippa

• aqtpie

:shocked: F.A.M.E. - Fu*k. Anger. Management. Exercises!!! :coffee:

Bsoul says:

Anna says:
    Why does she have on boots w/a bikini?
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    She broke the heel on her platforms jogging on a rocky hillside.
    The boots are all she has left.

Chris likes her ensemble, look at dude’s mile-long grin

HMPH! His grin aint the onliest thing that a mile long :nono: :yes:

@Dimpz and Anna
    I hope she's been crawling on the floor. :shrug:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

My suspicion is that ABC didn't press charges because he had an "entourage" in his dressing room and they knew that, when asked, SOMEONE in that room would have inevitably taken the "credit" (& a few dollars) for that window (that shards of glass could have seriously hurt someone on the street below).

Now that he's admitted that it was him... are the judge and his probation officer paying attention?

• chibytex

This is the reason ABC has asked Chris to come back and do the interview again. Cause they were in the WRONG. It doesn't make sense for Chris'people to approve Chriannagate questions the day of his album release. They was trying to exploit him and it seems like its back fired on them cause Chris is having the best week EVER!!!

@PSP
    Where have u been? :wail:

• BigCityGirl

Whoever organized this release party needs to be FIRED! I saw more pictures on another site and the women really looked bad. He needs to CLASS UP quick...smdh...

• FoxE

Mr.BluPhi says:

Damn Sandra, you find the craziest pics.

----
    :dead: :rofl:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

@Alottadat... Even though I keep telling these poeple I'm here for the internet, snacks and open bar tabs they keep dropping these contracts off on my desk for reviews and rewrites. Can't they just scratch out the parts they don't like and keep it pushing?

• aqtpie

CHA CHA says:
    #WINNNNNNNNNNNNNING

• chibytex

#WINNNNNNNNNNNNNING
    _________________________________

• Princess Smarty-Pants

@Blu, soooo, cum stain is synonymous with battle scar? Or wasn't I looking hard enough?

• FoxE

Dude face on the left of Chris is like :nono: "something stinks: :lol:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Alex......I mentioned her knees because they were the worstest part. Girly could use some hydration all over. :yes:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

chibytex says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Do you really think ABC & Good Morning America would give CHRIS BROWN a NATIONAL platform to talk about his MUSIC as if he's a major celebrity? They brought him on there to ask if he's talk to Rihanna, the album was secondary. That wasn't exploitation, EVERYBODY would have won, including Chris.

They're inviting his a$$ BACK, not because they were wrong, but because the next time it'll will be one of the most watched interviews of the year because everybody wants to know if he's really nuts. (I'd watch just to confirm my theory that he needs medication).

So, THIS time, it would be exploitation - the first time... journalism 101.

• ELove

@MzLadiKim (Comment #2)
    I'm WITH YOU (On That SHYT...) :lol:

@Alex
    Sooooo is that 2 TONS of FUN in Your Gravi :think:

@Blu (Comment #9)
    IF You are thoroughly ENJOYING Yourself... That's EXACTLY HOW you SUPPOSE To LQQK Dawg (Real...) :rofl:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

MzD. :yahoo: no really, go find the other pics.

@Dimpz
    Indeed she could. I'm just hoping she didn't come to the stage with her knees like that. :no:

@ELove
    Why yes it is! Which ton do u want?

• chibytex

_____________________________________________________
    Maaybe Chris likes his strippers like that. Chit in the strip clubs they pretty much look the same....And CLASS and STRIPPERS shouldn't even be in the same sentence. So I guess cause you are a "pretty" stripper, you are CLASSIER than an ugly one. Uhmmm they both sell their ass for a living. No one is better than the other.

One just might make more money than the other one!

PSP! :yahoo: :kiss: :hug:

Where they at? Should I be scared?!

@Alex..........Gurlllllllllll she mighta heard Chris was out there and ran to get part of the couple thousand he was talking about throwing and forgot the lotion.

• http://SandraRose fine_sexy_libra

They made a sandwich out of Chis! :hump:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

chibytex says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Duh!!

Of course, everybody knows Diamond had class and Adele Givens didn't. LMAO!

chibytex says:

_____________________________________________________
    Maaybe Chris likes his strippers like that. Chit in the strip clubs they pretty much look the same….And CLASS and STRIPPERS shouldn’t even be in the same sentence. So I guess cause you are a “pretty” stripper, you are CLASSIER than an ugly one. Uhmmm they both sell their ass for a living. No one is better than the other.

One just might make more money than the other one!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiat CHIBY we are flucking >>>>>>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<<<<<<< bish gatdammit!

• chibytex

@ Carrington
    I do feel like they are righting their wrong AND doing it for the ratings! I do NOT believe those questions were approved and I feel like other networks would have respected his wishes. ABC has been team Rhianna since day 1....

• JinxnJade555

Carrington says:

My suspicion is that ABC didn’t press charges because he had an “entourage” in his dressing room and they knew that, when asked, SOMEONE in that room would have inevitably taken the “credit” (& a few dollars) for that window (that shards of glass could have seriously hurt someone on the street below).
    __________________________________________________________________
    :cosign:

• CHA CHA

Got my baby Chris standing up there looking like Fire Marshall Bill in a damn Frank Sinatra tuxedo jacket... that is the only thing unclassy about that picture :rolleyes:

I bet she smells like a black n mild and a colt 45

• annabraa

NEXT!

• West Coast Chick

That dancer looks like she could very well have an infection :blink:

I blame his mother for his behavior.. he obviously was raised like an animal..his mother should have made better decisions with her puzzy and who she let cum in her.. he could have benefited from proper upbringing and guidance, if he was taught respect

• JinxnJade555

Carrington says:
    Do you really think ABC & Good Morning America would give CHRIS BROWN a NATIONAL platform to talk about his MUSIC as if he’s a major celebrity? They brought him on there to ask if he’s talk to Rihanna, the album was secondary. That wasn’t exploitation, EVERYBODY would have won, including Chris.

They’re inviting his a$$ BACK, not because they were wrong, but because the next time it’ll will be one of the most watched interviews of the year because everybody wants to know if he’s really nuts. (I’d watch just to confirm my theory that he needs medication).

So, THIS time, it would be exploitation – the first time… journalism 101.
    ______________________________________________________________________
    :cosign: :yes:

• LadyLew

:cosign: @chibytex
    and she not even ugly. She just look like she hard at work lol
    I've seen worst in some of the most popular strip clubs

• West Coast Chick

Kei says:

I bet she smells like a black n mild and a colt 45

:dead:

• KDub

I had to release the anger that was inside of me
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I personally thank he is angry about that blonde process he got these days. He has long stopped being angry about Rhi and what went down. And folks asking about it. He just too embarrassed to say he made a hair mistake and might have to shave all his hair off to correct it.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Okay so he apologized for it - I pray he get the therapy he needs - In other news his gfriend was there with him that night WOWWWWWWW!

• chibytex

@ Carrington
    The only thing that made Diamond "classier" is that she was trying to better herself by getting an education.

Other than that her and Trixie shook their ass on the SAME stage every night.

Diamond just looked better doing it!

*runs to guard WCC*

You can't be saying shyt like that on heah! :nono:

• LadyLew

:rofl: @ "Fire Marshall Bill" :rofl:

• KDub

I bet she smells like a black n mild and a colt 45
    ---------------------------------------------
    And that weave smell like she fried some chicken before she got there and some of that green bergamont hair grease (on her edges).

• JinxnJade555

:waves: Hey WCC

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

chibytex says:

It doesn’t make sense for Chris’people to approve Chriannagate questions the day of his album release.
    ***************************

The View stated that Chris' people said they didn't want any beat down talk so The View decided not to book him. I bet his people were afraid to say no to GMA for fear he'd loose another opportunity to promote his CD. I think they said yes without telling Chris. And I think when Robin told him right before the interview it may have been his first time learning that he had to take the questions. Clearly his people didn't prepare him with an answer.

• MzDimplez1123

@ Choco............His girl had better not said nothin about him grindin on that strippa in the cah. :no:

• JinxnJade555

:waves: @Choco

• MzDimplez1123

@ Bird............I've been saying that, not so eloquently though, since yesterday. His ppl ain't shyt! :no:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

chibytex says:

@ Carrington
    The only thing that made Diamond “classier” is that she was trying to better herself by getting an education.

Other than that her and Trixie shook their ass on the SAME stage every night.

Diamond just looked better doing it!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was just joking - well, kinda. We all know looks take you further in the real world though, so if you're going to be a stripper, you'd better be right... or have an a$$ like Delishus.

Think about it, that's why Fantasia, who can outsing and perform every single person in the game, will never have half of Beyonce's success.

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

:no: Chris just needs to do better all the way around.....

Whaz up yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

• aqtpie

MzDimplez1123 says:
    @ Choco…………His girl had better not said nothin about him grindin on that strippa in the cah.
    :dead:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I watched the Hip Hop just now and Jim and his mom are close - the mother is a trip - Krissi is fighting hard to be his #1 and the more they hate on Somara I like her! OFFTOPIC

:waves Jinx

@Dimpz
    She really don't look like she would say a word #Cassie2.0 :rofl: at you sayng she bet not !

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Bird…………I’ve been saying that, not so eloquently though, since yesterday. His ppl ain’t shyt!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Including his raggedy azz Mother...... That heffa needs therapy too.

Hey AQT :bye:

• kdillon

Chris Brown makes too many excuses, I dont go to work and act a fool because I dont like what im hearing.... I dont think many of us dont. Chris feels entitled too much, whoa to me attitude and the people around him dont help.

• Secret

If you are a stripper why not get the proper stripper attire. Her boots are for regular wear not for stripping. I dont know why her look is messing my mind up right now :lol:

@ Choco.......Yeah Ma look a lil timid. Po Thang. Hell Nawl she bet not! :rofl:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Charbee......... I wonder if she on some level enables him out of guilt.

@Kdillon
    It's not the excuses Chris needs some serious crash courses on how to cope with his anger and not act out when you are under the influence you tend to snap a lot quicker - so they may wanna enroll him in some self control classes he's not making excuses he admitted he need to handle his anger better

• BruhMan5th Flr

Dipmz I think that may be it I know someone who allows their daughter to curse them out and talk all types of way to them because the mother just can't forgive herself for her past

• chibytex

@ Choco
    Shhhhiddd, the fact that his girl is with him makes that chit even hotter! She prolly was the one who hooked it up.

I know when I went to the strip club I seen plenty of couples there. That chit turned me on. Even though I'd never have a threesome with my husband. I think about it sometimes though!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

:think:
    I think ol boy behind Chris is looking at Chris' dyck and not the stripper's azz.

• West Coast Chick

Hey Jinx.. cutie! :waves:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Bruh..........I kinda understand the guilt thing but, they kinda just screw the kids up worse.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

kdillon says:

Chris Brown makes too many excuses, I dont go to work and act a fool because I dont like what im hearing…. I dont think many of us dont. Chris feels entitled too much, whoa to me attitude and the people around him dont help.

There's only so many excuses that mature adults are willing to accept. He has a serious sociopathic personality disorder and he's spiraling out of control. I will blame his handlers and that judge overseeing his probation if someone gets hurt as a result of his actions.

• FoxE

@choco

Jim's mom reminds me of Frankie

And I ask:

Is this the IMAGE that exist in Heaven above?

Lost children of Israel, you will be judged by every action that does not uphold the Truth of the Lord.

How does this image uphold Truth?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

Is this even a strip club???? Look like this chick put on her "Stuntin on dem hoes" outfit for the club.

@Dimpz
    I don't think she does it out of guilt I honestly think she is under the impression that she should allow Chris his lil outburst! Then again that could be her guilt in any case she need to sista up and get control of her son! #FUKGUILT

@ Man.......I see we on the same page. :coffee:

Wait! :blink: Now i'm scared! :wail:

• West Coast Chick

MzDimplez1123 says:

*runs to guard WCC*

You can’t be saying shyt like that on heah!

_________________________________

:lol: I dont mean to offend anyone.. but some chicks could benefit from puzzy management classes :coffee:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

The View stated that Chris’ people said they didn’t want any beat down talk so The View decided not to book him. I bet his people were afraid to say no to GMA for fear he’d loose another opportunity to promote his CD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And that's the thing that puzzles me. They NEVER once said, "What the F*CK were you thinking when you beat that girl all up and through her scalp region?"

The lifting of the restraining order is NEW news... all she wanted to know was, it's been two years since you WERE able to talk to her, now that's it's been lifted, have you two spoken?

If he was SMART, he should would have said, "No, we haven't spoken, but I'm hoping that given more time to grow and really understand the true nature of what I did to her and the affect that it had on her physically, and mentally - some day we will be able to sit down and have a conversation and I can apologize in person, but I don't want that conversation to be a public one because my apology for what I did should come directly from ME to Rihanna, and not THROUGH the television to Rihanna."

That would have INSTANTLY changed my opinion of him.

• West Coast Chick

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Is this even a strip club???? Look like this chick put on her “Stuntin on dem hoes” outfit for the club.

__________________________________________

:dead:

• Redeemed777

Heaven does not belong to IMAGES such as this one. DO NOT BE DECEIVED.

• Lyssa02

I don't comment often, but in my opinion, Chris needs some type of anger management therapy. Alot of people want to excuse his behaviour talking bout "he is getting fed up of the same questions blah blah blah," when regardless of how annoyed he was, that was NOT appropriate behaviour to display. If your boss is pissing you off at work you gonna throw furniture and break glass just because you're upset?

He could've handled this situation in a more mature and respectable manner, but all he does is take himself 10 steps back with his immature, crazy behaviour! I'm sure, if Rhianna went on an interview and flipped out over being fustrated, majority of you would have THE WORST to say about her behaviour...but Chris gets a pass because he's "frustrated?" All he is doing is proving that he did indeed spaz out and beat that girl just cause he has anger issues.

I pray he gets the help he needs and his "people" stop enabling his behaviour.

• Secret

What Chris Brown needs is a very strong support system like I have. If I didnt receive the love and other important things that I needed from them I would have went off the deep end. I did have the one issue but I was able to overcome it. It was a blackout and luckily everything was able to get straight in the end. You have the nip the problem in the bud. Anger management works to a certain extent. Its all about self control

@FoxE
    Yes she does but a cleaner version somehow I know it's reach :lol:

@Chiby
    I've been to strip clubs with my man- I don't play that lap dance chit and I won't do a threesome and I could give a fuk if he wanna a lap while Im there - Chit like that should not be done in my face #REAL! See I set boundaries if can deal fine if not you go out with your boyz - I don't play that chit at all! #MERCKD

• BruhMan5th Flr

@ Dimpz I think simply the parents need to just accept they made a mistake and build their children to be better than their past situations and Chris just needs to sit down somewhere and pray

• http://www.twitter.com/dee1127 Dee1127

:hi:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Choco........That's all i've been saying since day one. If yo kid is peeing on themself out of anxiety, his words, not mine, breaking and throwing shyt when they get mad and spazzing out everytime somebody say some shyt they don't like, something is wrong! I really feel bad for him and think counseling/therapy should've be a stipulation of his probation.

________________________
    SELFCONTROL and learning how to cope :clap: Glad you found your true path!

• Redeemed777

The host of Heaven are those who spread the Word of God, and the Truth of the Word on a daily basis, those who are willing and ready to die for the Word of God, those mentioned in the Beatitudes:

Heaven does not belong to the IMAGE you see in the above picture

• 242_honey

ewwwwww...Chris do better!

@ Carrington.............. #POW!

• SuthernBelle4

:waves: Hey Choco, ChaCha, and Mz. Dimpz, KDub and erbody else. I hope yall are doing good, it was 70degrees yesterday, why is it 45 today :crying:
    As far as Chris and the stripper, Chris just going for what he know. That ninja from VA and some of the girls down there are some of the most ratchety and bust-it-wide open chicks, so him dancing with ol' girl doesn't surprise me.

• aqtpie

MzDimplez1123 says:
    @ Charbee……… I wonder if she on some level enables him out of guilt.
    That is a good question, she probably does or did at the least. There's only so much a parent can do after their child is of legal age, you know how young folks can be at 18+ "I'm grown". I doubt if she agrees with most of the things he does but out of love for her son, she supports him *not his actions*. I'd have to step down as his manager if I were her.

@Dimpz
    Obviously his mother needs therapy as well she is the adult feel me she needs to fix herself if she is going to continue to manage him! I think she going thru chit as well HELL put them both in counseling mother/child

@ Bruh.......... Yup! :yes:

• BruhMan5th Flr

@ Carrington I agree with your statement but like everyone says his PR Team stinks

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I’d have to step down as his manager if I were her.
    Thinking the same thing she needs to get herself right as well she too has been victimized by domestic abuse

Hey Belle! :wave:

@ Choco and Aqt............I :cosign: you both

• chibytex

@Kdillion
    It takes maturity to know how to handle your emtions and anger. O used to go to work pissed off everyday cause I felt like I was "better" than my job. I was mad that God would allow me to be at a place where I was more educated than my boss, so I used to say inappropriate chit all the time. Saying negative chit. Just causing a fukked up vibe. I didn't realize I was angry at other chit and not the job. I didn't even understand what my boss was telling me when he said I was negative and destructive. But after sitting on my ass for two years I NOW get it.

It may take Chris awhile to understand how to check and control his emotions. I'm just glad he hasn't turn to drugs to cope. I'd rather him throw a watercooler or whatever than turn to that Bobbi Kristina ....

• Redeemed777

And his mom blaspheme about her son being anointed of God:

She and her son would be destroyed in the twinkling of an eye for such statements

@Mrs. SuthernBelle-Free
    I do believe you missed someone!

• aqtpie

:cosign: Carrington!!

• West Coast Chick

Chris needs to learn R.E.S.P.E.C.T! ...where is Retha when you need her??!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:waves: Suthern and yes boo I feel your pain on the weather
    oh and cosign on them chicks from VA #NOTALL

• BruhMan5th Flr

ALEX.....why for the life of me do you have this as your Gravi!?!?!? :rofl:

• MzDimplez1123

WCC.....Retha tryin to fight her own demons. They done took her food away! :wail:

• Secret

Choco aka Hippie says:

________________________
    SELFCONTROL and learning how to cope Glad you found your true path!
    _______________________________________________________________

Thank you :). But he needs to understand there will always be someone there to test you, and there are people out there that wants you to get out of character, but its best to ignore them if you can. I am practically tested everyday it seems lol but I try to control it to the best of my ability.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@DEE (comment #96)

You a sexy muthafugga. :yes:

• aqtpie

Choco aka Hippie says:
    @Dimpz
    I agree, I honestly keep forgetting that she was abused if he has issues from seeing things he shouldn't have seen as a child, then just imagine what she felt/is feeling actually being the one that was abused.

• MzDimplez1123

I have a question. Wasn't it reported that CB's step dad was blind or half blind or legally blind? How you let a blind person whoop yo ass on the regular? What do you just stand in one spot and keep talking so he can find you?

Im Back

Why is NEW York grinding on Sisquo And why Is Big Gay Morpheus holding onto chris like he trying to make Sure he feel It :coffee:

@ Al.............You just couldn't come back with a simple Hi huh? :rofl:

• SuthernBelle4

@Choco your right mama, not ALL, but some. I know they got some fancy chicks in VA.
    :coffee: @Alex, I didn't miss anyone. I am pretty sure you have been cutting up so Ima have to get my blade ready.
    @BruhMan whose the baby in the pic because he is a cutie patootie!

• CHA CHA

I was just joking – well, kinda. We all know looks take you further in the real world though, so if you’re going to be a stripper, you’d better be right… or have an a$$ like Delishus.

OR POP YOUR BOOTY LIKE YOUR COUSIN

• chibytex

@ carrington
    Yes I agree a grown MATURE MAN would have said that....but Chris is far from being mature or grown...

• ALBoy

@ Mz D they would be arguing and he would out of the blue dive on here and It was Ov from there :no: NO HELENKELLER :coffee:

• whowhatme

kdillon says:

-------------------
    My point exactly. He feels because he didn't hurt anybody that it's not all that serious. But it's a testament to how little control he has and how his anger management didn't work for him. He sounds like an abuser apologizing the next day for his actions. I don't care if ABC was wrong, they might have been, but again, that doesn't give you a reason to go off in a rage. And his handlers are enablers.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

MzDimplez1123 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kill yo'self for making me spit coffee on my dam white shirt!

• JinxnJade555

__________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :yes:

• Redeemed777

The Lord is patient, and will see if you will repent of these evil IMAGES of yourself, and other lost souls.

43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

MATTHEW 12

@Secret
    Of course we are tested each and every day but unless you wanna go around with High Blood Pressure you gonna let so much chit fall the waist side- I recently had the learn that - I refuse to get angered or let folks anger I will take oh well I don't care demeanor QUICK! Chris will get there we did :thumbsup:

• BruhMan5th Flr

@ Belle that is I at the tender age of 1

• bigtyme

dude behind chris looks like ving rhames...holiday probably is looking at chris's dyck instead of the strippers ass

• JinxnJade555

@Man :hi:

• SuthernBelle4

@Bruh, aww you were so adorable.

• MzDimplez1123

@ Carrington.........Well damn! IT was an honest question! I just Googled and dude shot himself through his eyes so he was Blind as hell! NO way in hell! :no:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

@MzD #120... *logs in to fall out* Y'all bury me in my new pink and white Nike Free Runs because I aint get to wear 'em yet. Repast is at Allottadat's strip club.

• anti-PC

Could have done without those pics, Auntie :hurl:

@MzD

My pa is half blind and he thought he was gonna whoop me. He had a switch rubbed grease on it then tied a wire coat hanger onto it. I was talking shyt but I was dodging his swings.

#duckanddodge

• aqtpie

MzDimplez1123 says:
    I have a question. Wasn’t it reported that CB’s step dad was blind or half blind or legally blind? How you let a blind person whoop yo ass on the regular? What do you just stand in one spot and keep talking so he can find you?

• mirsmommy

:blink: Who typed this comment ======> "I dont mean to offend anyone.. but some chicks could benefit from puzzy management classes"

Just friggin :dead:

• BruhMan5th Flr

@ Belle who is in your Gravi and Thanks it looks like Michale Jackson back during his thriller days with two little women

• Secret

@ Choco aka Hippie

We sure did :)

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

chibytex says:

@ carrington
    Yes I agree a grown MATURE MAN would have said that….but Chris is far from being mature or grown…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    But that's the point, NOTHING celebrities say in these type of interviews is "real" they're all prepared statements. Once I interviewed a certain celebrity and his "handler" was on the line with us the entire time interrupting every 5 minutes.

When we finished, they thought I hung up, but I had on a headset and was finishing up some notes and the handler said, "He brought up some questions that I didn't think about, on the next interview when that question is answered, this is how you need to respond..."

Celebrities aren't real.

Choco aka Hippie says:

I watched the Hip Hop just now and Jim and his mom are close – the mother is a trip – Krissi is fighting hard to be his #1 and the more they hate on Somara I like her! OFFTOPIC

but WHY JIM MAMA GOTTA SOUND LIKE BELOVED :think: I HATE KRISSYS CHOCOLATE CHIP SIZED MOE ON HER FACE BUT THAT SHOW IS SEEMING MORE AND MORE SCRIPTED TO ME....And Choco his mama is a pretty lil lady but I bet that bish will give FRANKIE a run for her $$ :yes: She need her own reality show.. that bish gave her $12 for the party and was like hail naw I need my cig $$$.. I was done! And Somaya is coo.. but did that bish say she had a bullet wound.. Krissy betta lay low for Somaya have a flash back and shank that azz and then get mad at Olivia's "career" and shank that azz on GP :rofl: One more thing... is it me or was Fabs BM lookin at the dude like you cant be fuggin Olivia cus we fuggin :think:

• SuthernBelle4

@mirs your gravi is killing me, but who is that lovely specimen in the pic. Shim is doing all kinds of fierceness for me!

• MzDimplez1123

@ Kei.......EXACTLY! I'd have rearranged the furniture on his ass and everytime he thought he was gone come for me he'd have tripped over a table or some shyt.

All jokes aside, That don't even sound right. :no:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

*FYI-I'm STILL laughing at you Dimpz.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Well at least the roachrat will see herself and realize that she should'nt take pics unless she can afford them to be photoshopped - she is looking soooooo #SMELLYCAT

• Redeemed777

Sandra, can you find out info on the supposed death of Jaden Smith?

@ PSP..........I sowry! :wail:

• CHA CHA

MIRDA MIRZAY..........but why... :rofl: *takes a hit of albuterol.... WHY :blink: WHY that look like my hubby's baby motha in your gravi :rofl: :dead:

@Bruh
    I was trying to give Cha Cha some options between me and my friend and now she acting like she can't toot it up.

@Mrs. Belle-Free
    I have not. I've been on good behavior this wk....at least when it comes to that. No blades needed.

@PSP
    Want you want us to serve at the repast? Not like you will get to enjoy it but I would like it to be catered to you.

• Phrozen1der

• MzDimplez1123

Jayden Smith is a snowboarder who passed away.

#AllOverGoogleToday

Hey Suth :kiss:

@Dimpz
    Yeah now that you mention it Im tryin to figure out how a blind man is able to repeatedly abuse you :shrugs:

• jazi65

Looks more like a basement party then album release party :rofl: Don't other artists usually show up at these events? and no those fools he runs with don't count.

As for his satement - sounds like somebody needs random drug testing.

:whistle:

Smelly cat smelly cat what are they feeding you?
    It's not your fault, they won't take you to the vet.
    You're obviously not their favorite pet.

Hey Phro! :danban1: <-----Hits my Dougie

RatchetFree says:

@Bruh
    I was trying to give Cha Cha some options between me and my friend and now she acting like she can’t toot it up.

okay ALEXIS *pops coochay 46.15 times with a red and black jelly bean thong tied together by christmas bells

@MzDimplez1123

i would post the link, but I know Sandra don't like that.

@ Choco........I'm lost as hell on that one. :yes:

• SuthernBelle4

@ChaCha so you ignoring me now don't make me bust a ChrisBrown move up in here and start breaking shat :waiting:
    @Bruh yes that is MJ back in his heyday with two "little" women.
    OFF TOPIC: I kinda like Love and HipHop, I like Krissy and I think she would be so much prettier if she removed that mole. I don't believe Somaya was in a gang because that bish is too damn goofy and look like she is accident prone so I believe she is a poser and accidentally shot herself. Sometimes Fab's babymama is cute and other times she is not, its like her face is hit or miss.

• BruhMan5th Flr

CHA CHA says:

RatchetFree says:

@Bruh

_______________________________

NOW THATS A GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!!!!

• JinxnJade555

Choco says:
    Well at least the roachrat will see herself and realize that she should’nt take pics unless she can afford them to be photoshopped – she is looking soooooo #SMELLYCAT
    _________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :dead: ~roachrat

@ Redeemed..........Which link?

@Cha
    OMG on chocolate chip mole so right that's all i can focus on when I look at her - Girl yes Jone's momz will fuck Frankie up but I wouldn't be tuning in to see her fuckery for all of 30 mins make my stomach quiver :lol: Somara is cool and Krissi may wanna stay in her lane cuz she barking up the wrong tree! Emily was looking at him like that dammmn broad I was seeing something but I didn't know what it was - and then she gonna be like I haven't been buying any bags for Olivia - bish you haven't been buying any for you either :lol:

@MzDimplez1123

The link to the reports of jaden smith dying in a snowboard accident today.

• yallcrazy

On topic *with hints of sarcasm* I bet you can't tell this huzzy that she doesn't look good & her mother must be so proud!

:waves: to All! Good Afternoon...

• JinxnJade555

Waving real hard @Kei :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bLxMpbaRTU Kei

It was not the actor Jaden Smith but the snowboarder. Same name different people

• MissHarlem

:waves: back from lunch what yall talkin bout and please dont tell me we still on Chris Brown

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:lol: are you saying this becuz of her mouth I actually find her attractive tho

Hey Crazy!

@ Redeemed. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks for the offer though!

:wave: @ Jinxn :)

• Phrozen1der

@Dimpz :lol:

@Choco He might move quick,and have a keen sense of smell :coffee:

• MissHarlem

SUTHERN agree with that she is a poser but it will all come out at the end :yes:

@Kei

Oh Ok. Thanks!

• West Coast Chick

MzDimplez1123 says:

WCC…..Retha tryin to fight her own demons. They done took her food away!

__________________________

:dead:
    you know you wrong for dat- LOL

• chibytex

All these black folks not supporting Chris slay me! We've supported waaaaay worse:
    OJ
    T.I.
    Micheal jackson
    Bobby Brown
    Whitney Houston
    R.kelly

Chris aint never killed or pissed on anybody to my knowledge. And I haven't ever heard oh him sucking on a glass pipe

• SuthernBelle4

@Choco the way she acts on the show just seems like a ditzy Blond, but I agree I think Somaya is a very pretty. For some reason she reminds me of Nicki Minaj :shrugs:
    @Phro, Hey sir how are you :waves:

• BruhMan5th Flr

Harlem....OWW!! How is your doay so far?

@ 177 I had visions of Colonel H. Stinkmeaner (google him) beating women :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bLxMpbaRTU Kei

:hug: @Miss nope talking about the stank stripper and I love hip hop or whatever that show is.

• yallcrazy

Yall convinced Alex to wear a thong?

Dimpz, pop me if this is way off :rofl:

@Suthern
    She reminds you of Nikki cuz of their grillz :lol: sike they are shaped alike as well - Jim still look like he smell like mustard and bologna!

@Phro :hurl: at keens sense of smell

• MissHarlem

BRUH heyyy hun it will be better once I get off and not have to go to this dumb ass meeting that has nothing to do with me. Ready for THIRSTY THURSDAY :cheers:

• West Coast Chick

@ Mirs.... I simply CAN NOT take your gravi today :rofl:

• JinxnJade555

@Redeemed
    Thanks for the spiritual word, I like the Holy Ghost feel every now and then. :clap: :hi:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@ChaCha so you ignoring me now don’t make me bust a ChrisBrown move up in here and start breaking shat

:blink:

PLEASE SEE POST #156

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Yall convinced Alex to wear a thong?
    _________________________
    :rofl: Is the one with the elephant trunk in the front :rofl:

• MissHarlem

KEIIIIII :hug: how you feeling? Good because I cant take another CB comment or post

• West Coast Chick

aqtpie says:

F.A.M.E. – Fu*k. Anger. Management. Exercises!!!
    _________________________

• BruhMan5th Flr

MissHarlem says:

BRUH heyyy hun it will be better once I get off and not have to go to this dumb ass meeting that has nothing to do with me. Ready for THIRSTY THURSDAY.
    ______________________________

I wish once im done with this job im off to Job # 2

Oj...........Glove didn't fit

T.I.........Ain't physically hurtign nobody but him by staying his ass in jail

Michael Jackson....Still ain't proved he a baby rapist 100%

Whitney and Bobby...... Ain't hurtin nobody but themselves getting high

R.Kelly.......He just as crazy as Breezy

Breezy.......Whooped a girl's ass, throws shyt at his mama, breaks stuff in hotels, breaks rental cars, runs up on ppl, breaks studio windows.

I'm playin, let me quit. :rofl:

@Miss

I'm dandy like candy, how are you?

• Tink Tink

Good Morning :coffee:

@Choco and Yall
    :nono: I have on the black. I know that I must wear black at all times to make me look slimmer. That bish in the front didn't listen.

@chibytex

With the exception of Michael Jackson ( and that's a maybe ), the rest of those folks are on the same wide path as to destruction, if they don't repent of their evil.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

What we talkin bout in here?

as Chris

Anyone ever heard of the Westboro Baptist Church?? Those are some crazy mofos

• MzDimplez1123

@ Al..........Stay out my head! I thought of him and Grandad's fight when I first brought up dude being blind. LOL

chibytex says:

All these black folks not supporting Chris slay me! We’ve supported waaaaay worse:
    OJ
    T.I.
    Micheal jackson
    Bobby Brown
    Whitney Houston
    R.kelly

Chris aint never killed or pissed on anybody to my knowledge. And I haven’t ever heard oh him sucking on a glass pipe

CHRIS CAN PISS on me...OH WHAT THE HAIL... R KELLY CAN TOO .... :coffee: Judge me I seen the pole in both of them videos :yes:

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY CRAZYYALLLLL :kiss:

@Redeemed
    Black folk do alot of things but skiing and snow boarding is not one of them. :nono:

@Alex
    You don't look like you need to look any slimmer :shrugs:

• mirsmommy

:lol: @ Southern and Cha-heezy. Ain't he a bad bish???? :lol:

• MissHarlem

KEI good cant complain one mo day til FRIDAYYYYYYY

• BruhMan5th Flr

*StinkmeanerVoice* "Whats my name, ARGH Aint My name."

RatchetFree says:

@Choco and Yall
    I have on the black. I know that I must wear black at all times to make me look slimmer. That bish in the front didn’t listen.

and Im praying for both of ya'll shoes :pray:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG41k4bocuQ LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA WONDER WOMAN

WHAT THE HAIL GOIN ON IN HURRR!

• Redeemed777

You children of Israel, it is time for you to stop wasting time.

America is headed for destruction as prophecy suggests in the Bible

CHRIS CAN PISS on me
    :thumbsup: He sure can I would bring the freak out of that boy one that he didn't even know was there #FANSELF

:hurl: @ :hump: Breezy

*smh @ ALL the gravis*

ALL=Alex, Kei, Mirs

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: @ CHA

them shoes doing a gangsta lean

Redeem
    Who are the children of Isreal? #FREAKINGMEOUT

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG41k4bocuQ LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA WONDER WOMAN

:rolleyes:

Is it 6pm yet?!
    :wail:

Hey Wonder Woman! :hug:

@Redeemed
    If we are the children of Israel, then who are you?

@Cha Cha and Kei
    Back up off by $10 store gladiator stilletos!!
    :whistle:
    Stiletto pumps in the club

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG41k4bocuQ LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA WONDER WOMAN

a liar

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Hmps another site just did an article on whether or not Breezy's Mom is off her Rocker :coffee:

Mirs where did you find Waka Flakas Momma picture at? :coffee:

*1/2 way fainting*

:rofl: @WW

These children in here are more like the Children of the Corn!

• Redeemed777

The children of Israel are the 12 tribes of Jacob, which are the twelve sons of Jacob:

Judah- Negros in America
    Benjamin- West Indian Blacks
    Levi - Haitians
    Simeon - Dominicans
    Zebulon -Mayans / Black Indians
    Ephraim - Puerto Ricans
    Manasseh - Cubans
    Gad - Native Indians
    Reuben - Seminole Indians
    Asher - Incas pple
    Issachar - Mexicans
    Napthali - Argentina / Chile

• Tink Tink

***whatever happened to the gravie monitors***

:no:

• yallcrazy

@Al *whispers* How much epson salt? 1-2 Teaspoons?

Judah- Negros in America
    Issachar – Mexicans
    Napthali – Argentina / Chile

• aqtpie

• http://facebook.com/b3autiful17 Beautifuleve17

:rolleyes:

• BruhMan5th Flr

@ redeemed I am intrigued to study your findings please direct me to the proper book(s) :think:

• yallcrazy

Yall remember that song...Father Abraham has many sons, many sons has Father Abraham, I am one of them and so are you....... :whistle:

& I'll end that with a GOD IS GOOD!

@Redeemed
    Im a CHILD of GOD born and raised in the US - Where are you from ISREAL?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bLxMpbaRTU Kei

What ever happened to Aaron hall?

@ Choco..........Which site?

@ Alex..........I'm too old to be one of them Chilren. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@REDEEMED
    "Reuben – Seminole Indians"
    ______________________________________________________________________________

:blink:

I thought big Reuben Studdard was black. :think:

• mirsmommy

I like Chrissy and Jim Jones' moms. :lol: I flucks with Emily's weak azz and Somaya, too. That damn Olivia gets a side eye from me for lying. :lol: But I think ole boy is feeling Emily, and just didn't wanna admit it to Emily.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bLxMpbaRTU Kei

Man you're simple as hell lol

• Redeemed777

The only way to escape it is to purify yourselves of your evil and foul language, actions, thoughts, and start obeying the commandments of the Most High.

NOW! is the time. Not after the fact.

@Dimpz
    But yet you tell your Granny that you're still a kid when she starts trying to tell u about her rendezvous. :lol:

• ALBoy

@ Yall 2 hot water stir drink Do Not Stop drinking until its gone once you finish drink a strong Juice like Cranberry in about a couple min you will feel a drop then another by that time the flood gates will be open. make sure you continue to hydrate after you do it to rinse all the salt out of your system.

@Dimpz
    Ossip they only said that cuz of her tweet and the bish red azz face look like she's a raving alcoholic #JUSTSAYIN :coffee:

• CHA CHA

I aint got one nicca name Judah in my family :shrug:

Aaron Hall having lunch right now with the rest of the guys of NEXT :yes:

:rofl: @ Crazy...............Satdown!

• mirsmommy

ALBoy says:

Mirs where did you find Waka Flakas Momma picture at?
    _________________________________

:dead: It was in a gallery of hilarious mug shots :coffee:

@AL
    Yall don't really want that info.

• MzDimplez1123

@ Alex...........You just had to remember that huh?

:rofl: @ Cha Cha

@Al, appreciate it :thumbsup:

@Alex, I will try it this weekend and let you know if it got the bloat out.

I don't forget NATHIN!!! :rofl:

• CHA CHA

@ Alex... did the person throwing the party call and ask for the 2 piece and a biscuit strip show :think:

@Redeemed
    I think you really want to have intercourse - I think you rant becuz you can not release in any other fashion or you feel to do so would be sinful- I appreciate some of the babble however you tend to judge when you post and with that I will tell you that before this earth is destroyed make sure you get some good dyck in your life - so you can enter the pearly gates with an all-knowing and approving smile :wink:

• mirsmommy

ALBoy says:

_________________________________________

What's this recipe for??????

@Al..........You remember that huh? :rofl:

@Yall
    Why u gotta put my issues in there with your issues? :mad: You go ahead. I hope u don't have a date this wkend. :coffee:

• yallcrazy

YES I DO. SO BE QUIET! HMMP (ALL CAPS ON YOU)

Al, 2 teaspoons, right?

@ Alex...........I see! :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Redeemed
    I think you really want to have intercourse – I think you rant becuz you can not release in any other fashion or you feel to do so would be sinful-
    :rofl: This bish is ignant I tell ya!!!! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

"Sudden destruction will come upon this country that was built on the backs and blood of the children of Israel

NOW! is the time. Not after the fact."-Redeemed
    ______________________________________________________________________________

:think:
    Are you threatening us?

• MzDimplez1123

@ Al............How much water you sposed to start off with?

@Choco aka Hippie

You are the true child of Israel that the Bible speaks of, NOT THOSE FAKE JEWISH OVER THERE IN ISRAEL:

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

What’s this recipe for??????
    Bubble guts :rofl: :rofl:

• Tink Tink

______________________________________________________________________
    @ Yall :nono: dont do that unless you sitting by the pot for the next 48hrs!!!

@ Smurfette Yea 2
    @ Mirs to cleans yo guts :coffee:

• http://facebook.com/b3autiful17 Beautifuleve17

before this earth is destroyed make sure you get some good dyck in your life – so you can enter the pearly gates with an all-knowing and approving smile :wink:
    ```````````````````````````
    :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUF8GdD_0E kingstonn

i see i've come back to find Redeemed. think i'll go finish work now..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm7yAWpX1Mc RatchetFree

So now everybody wanna get cleaned out?!? Why don't we just have colonic Mondays and Epsom Salt Wednesdays on SR? :shrug:

@Redeemed
    STOP IT - DON"T BOO I know nothing of JEWS or trying to be one or FAKE MESSIAH! :hugs: but uh Naaaahhhh

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG41k4bocuQ LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA WONDER WOMAN

so we need to purify ourselves in the water of Lake Minnetakah

Choco aka Hippie says:

What’s this recipe for??????
    Bubble guts
    Not to relieve them but to set it in motion :rofl:

• yallcrazy

@Alex & Dimpz (so what I'm a day late)

I really do want it. I like my weight everywhere except for the belly area. (I can suck my gut to trick people but I want to lose it!!! *cries*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bLxMpbaRTU Kei

More birds, cows and fish will die soon :coffee:

Are you threatening us?
    :rofl: My point exactly - Redeem does not control my destiny!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUF8GdD_0E kingstonn

:dead: @ brown!

• http://facebook.com/b3autiful17 Beautifuleve17

That child is nuts smh

Everything gives me the BGs :(

• pinksghetti

What I find sad is that some people on the internet and tv are condemning Chris now more than when he hit Rihanna, it's like people value a window more than a person. I just feel bad for him for a while because all the things he has been doing looks like a cry for help like he's in a lot of emotional, mental pain. I hope someone gets him help soon.

CHA CHA says:

@ Alex… did the person throwing the party call and ask for the 2 piece and a biscuit strip show
    No, he asked for a 3 pc but my other homegirl(Yall) was having that lap band surgery.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

This bish is ignant I tell ya!!!!
    :rofl: OMG Y do you sound like my bf he always calls me that :rofl:

Thanks Tink!

*leaving but will return*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUF8GdD_0E kingstonn

okay. too much info... :(

• yallcrazy

@Alexandria, You are so wrong for that!

Disclaimer:Not Alex's real name :rofl: bye

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

**starts collection for male prostitute for Redeemed**

• mirsmommy

Sooooo :dead: @ Choco's azz!!!!!

Y am I scared that Redeem isn't posting anymore #PARANOID :rofl:

• mirsmommy

I meant, Sooooo :dead: *cuz of Choco's azz. :lol:

• mirsmommy

Choco aka Hippie says:

Y am I scared that Redeem isn’t posting anymore #PARANOID

He/She coming for dat azz!!!! :lol:

Have a good day all :) :wave:

• Tink Tink

**starts collection for male prostitute for Redeemed**
    ______________________________________________
    :raises hand: I'll fvck her :coffee:

@Mirs
    You know the signs of back up and Redeemed is displaying all of them :rofl:

:waves: @ Kei
    @Mirs
    I know or she behind the scenes lighting candles and poking a straw doll :rofl: #WARDSOFFEVIL

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUF8GdD_0E kingstonn

is it safe?
    cause i don't wanna be reading about anyone having bubble guts while i'm trying to eat my lunch. :nono:

Numbers 23:19

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

EVERY WORD of God will not go unfulfilled. That is something for you all to think about:

If the Bible says this below, then don't you know that it WILL happen?

1 Corinthians 6:9

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous SHALL NOT inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God

• Phrozen1der

Choco aka Hippie says:

"Im a CHILD of GOD born and raised in the US – Where are you from ISREAL?"

@Alex "Children of the corn"

@Brown "so we need to purify ourselves in the water of Lake Minnetakah"

and whoever said "more Birds,Cows and fish will die"... #iCANT!!!

All of this right here :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: @ Kingston it's safe

@ MZ D Just a glass maybe 8 oz

• MzDimplez1123

@ Tink......... I hate chu!

• Phrozen1der

If the Bible says this below, then don’t you know that it WILL happen?

1 Corinthians 6:9

.... I guess no one is going to heaven then :coffee: ......

Show me a MAN/WOMAN who does'nt do ANY of these things and i'll show you a corpse..RT Please!

@AL
    I might be better for Dimpz to drink a glass of Prune juice after she takes it. :coffee:

*it might be

• MzDimplez1123

Yall trying to have me on an "sudden" vacation.

@Redeemed
    Your problem is the BIBLE! #REAL

• Redeemed777

Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

EPHESIANS 5:4-7

You allow man ( or yourself ) to deceive you when you say to yourself- That I will still inherit the kingdom, even though i continue to do those things in which it ( the Word ) says not to do.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG41k4bocuQ LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA WONDER WOMAN

surely you should be somewhere in your dusty station wagon with your trunk full of oil and crosses rebukin somebody
    "Bible Buddies Unite"
    *watches as glow from bibles bein bumped together shoots a ray of light into the sky*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

And don't get me wrong I don't have anything against religion or the bible but I don't look at the bible to my life instruction manuel - you seem very one sided and to have put all your eggs in one basket #TSK TSK TSK

@Phrozen1der

ARE U GIVING AN EXCUSE TO LIVE SINFULLY? EVEN THOUGH THE LORD HIMSELF COMMANDED THAT YOU BE PERFECT, EVEN AS THY GOD IS PERFECT?

*looks around to see if my coworker typing*

She quote scripture all day just like somebody else. :blink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm7yAWpX1Mc RatchetFree

And the doors of the Church are now open. Raises one fingers and dips out before the altar call.

@PHRO
    What Redeemed is truly missing out on is that GOD died for our sins so I mean I don't mind that I cheated cuz I had been forgiven and plus HE knew I was gonna do it :shrug:

:blink: @ Choco.
    plus HE knew I was gonna do it :shrug:

• mirsmommy

:cya: Kei

• MissHarlem

I CANT

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

EVEN AS THY GOD IS PERFECT?
    Look the argument between Satan (God's most beautiful angel ) and GOD is that Satan thought it was wrong for GOD to create the human race knowing that they would not be perfect but GOD wanted to experiment with us humans in order to find out if there is any real good in human beings as opposed to his ANGELS in HEAVEN who were already created PERFECT! SO GOD ALREADY KNEW THE RACE OF HUMANS WOULD BE TO ERR!

• West Coast Chick

MzDimplez1123 says:

*looks around to see if my coworker typing*

She quote scripture all day just like somebody else.

___________________________________

:lol: so dramatic

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUF8GdD_0E kingstonn

@ redeemed
    are you christian? if so, you are driving everyone away by forcing this down people's throats. and that is NOT what christianity is about, dear friend.

i can't quote bible passages word for word, but i do remember Jesus saying before you judge someone, take the rafter out your own eye before you try to extract the piece of straw in your brother's eye. with that, have a blessed day. #dropsmic

@Dimpz
    The saying goes GOD already has your life mapped out for you and he always has you where he wants you sooooo......

MzDimplez1123 says:

*looks around to see if my coworker typing*

She quote scripture all day just like somebody else.

you is a damn fool.................... damn Retribution redeemethethesis done shut down the damn post.....wHY IS THERE ONLY LIKE 12 OF US REMAININIG *falls to knees

@Cha Cha
    I thought about falling to my knees too but I knew I wouldn't be able to get back up. :wail:

• Phrozen1der

@Redeemed Out of curiosity is this the same same bible written by King James?? Are these the words in "red", or are these the ones in black just to verify? I believe in the Lord but that bible and it's AUTHOR and interpreters are all MAN so... :coffee:

@ ChaCha..........12 of us you say? Children of Abraham much? :coffee:

@ Choco..... :clap: post 318

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I believe in the Lord but that bible and it’s AUTHOR and interpreters are all MAN so…
    ________________________
    Huh Man! :coffee:

YALL GONE GET UP OFF MY BABY REDEEMED! She Just trying to Help Yall! :coffee:

• CHA CHA

HELLLO PHRO my chocolate homemade Brownie *applys Murphys and brushes your hair :hug:

@Dimpz
    Ppl wanna say that Satan wanted GOD's power but Satan didn't want that he challenged GOD and GOD didn't want to be challengend hence casting Satan out of HEAVEN but I refuse to blame Satan for my lust feel me! And again this is my opinion...

@Al
    How is she helping by posting scriptures out of a bible that some may not even be familiar with - I mean I get the jist of it but I don't think Redeemed needs to be telling me who my REAL CREATOR IS #STAYINLANE

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Dimpz
    Ppl wanna say that Satan wanted GOD’s power but Satan didn’t want that he challenged GOD and GOD didn’t want to be challengend hence casting Satan out of HEAVEN but I refuse to blame Satan for my lust feel me! And again this is my opinion…

:cosign: PUHREACH BIG SIS PUHREACH

• ALBoy

:offtopic: Does I Irk anyone else when people start talking about things that they really dont know anythign about getting stuff all wrong making stuff up and calling it Fact. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG41k4bocuQ LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA WONDER WOMAN

Phro I know for a fact there were many things Martin Luther left out when he did his translation

• Princess Smarty-Pants

:danban: To Diamond's Lotta Money.. hangs head in shame (that's my
    jam!)

@kingstonn The pink lips work for you.. I thought the red was hot as well, not the washout you were saying you were getting.

@Alottadat Smothered pork shops work for everything.

@ChaChizzle and @MzD :yahoo: and a motorboat.

Yall seen lipstickbandit? I need to ask her something.

• ALBoy

I tell yall what everybody shut up if you cant agree! :coffee:

@AL

@ALBoy

Let us pray that the Lord will bring remembrance to them.

• Princess Smarty-Pants

@Al #333 AuntSan does it all the time :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUF8GdD_0E kingstonn

@ this topic picture
    can me & the ashy kneed stripper switch places?

@PSP
    :whistle:
    She ain't messing wit u unless u gotta lotta money gotta lotta money

@ALBoy

It's all fun and games to them till the powers and principalities start to reveal themselves.

And we are getting closer and closer by the year.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Let us pray that the Lord will bring remembrance to them.
    ________________________
    Did you know the above statement was for you :coffee:

• Redeemed777

How many of you have read a book called AIMED AT AMERICA?

• ALBoy

@ PSP it irks me when its something I knwo and these folks get to talking runnin their mouths about stuff they Think not know if Im unsure I say this is what I think not this is fact :no:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

@Kingstonn Ikeep telling yall I don't hink those were strippers... I think they winthe right to take their clothes off and dance on CB. Oneof theother girls isin non matchinglingerie for crying out loud.

@Alottadat.. I decided Diamond can get it! She is ca-yute (long as she don't pull that hair back) Did you see her in the beach with pics Swapmeet last year? In the wet tshirt?

• ALBoy

@ Redeemed for real though I was paying attention to everything thats going on and it is getting Real!

• Princess Smarty-Pants

@Al, :cosign: .. start it by saying IMO or I think.... don't just go pushing your truth all up on me.

Go purchase that book called AIMED AT AMERICA on Amazon for about $8.00

It has some very interesting revelations in it.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUF8GdD_0E kingstonn

@ psp
    shoot. all three times i've seen him in person i wanted to do that. i think he just has this clothes dropping aura about him. :lol:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

@kingston @350.. ooohhh I'm tellin' mama!

@Redeemed
    Ppl see the signs but I mean damn for all I know you could be spewing Jehovah Witness even tho I know you are not but ya know - YOU ARE NOT GOD EVEN THO YOU ARE REDEEMED!

• Redeemed777

I not here to force you, but to inform you of the impending danger and troubles in the VERY NEAR future.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

very interesting revelations in it.
    Did you know that we are living in Revelations!

@Choco aka Hippie

I'm talking about revelations of Martin Luther King

@Redeemed
    Oh well you see Im still on the universe so did you know we are living in Revelations as the bible states it - perhaps you are just doing that copying and pasting but not really having a real belief of your own! That trick question and your response spoke volumes #FRAUD

• Phrozen1der

@Brown @Choco Indeed! Some things that he HIMSELF engaged in but the bible speaks out against and condemns like Homosexuality, and Pedophelia etc... #LetGodJudge :coffee:

• http://www.dosclothingbrand.com DOS Definition Of Style

New Styles Coming Soon! You spoke and we listened! Stay Tuned!

• witeboi52

@ Choco

Get em girl!!

@ Lolita

Purple Rain, Purple Rain!!

• Trendsetter

:dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erLiSlxSS9c YSoSerious

Is it a fukking full moon or something? :blink: