Queen Latifah and her ex are still cordial to each other

Queen Latifah’s ex-lover, Jeanette Jenkins, was spotted on the set of Tia and Tamera Mowry’s new reality show filming in Los Angeles. According to my source, who is close to Jenkins’ camp, Jeanette and Latifah remain cordial to each other despite the recent break up. Jeanette has been in Atlanta filming the ‘Single Ladies’ set to premiere on VH1 starring LisaRaye and Stacey Dash, while Latifah has been in New York doing promo and marketing for her new clothing line on HSN.

Latifah’s production company filmed the ‘Single Ladies’ reality show in Atlanta earlier last year and earlier this year. My source tells me that Latifah and Jenkins “rode in the same car together” to the set of SL one day last month. The source confirmed that Latifah and Jeanette had an “on again, off again relationship.” But now it’s definitely off again.

The source also told me that both Jeanette and Latifah’s names are on the lease of a home the two women formerly shared in Malibu, California.

Tia and Tamera’s show, on the Style Network, has been in production since April. Tia stars in BET’s ‘The Game’, which was picked up for a 5th season. ‘The Game’ begins shooting again in early Fall of this year.

15 Responses to “Queen Latifah and her ex are still cordial to each other”

So Jeanette is involved with the Single Ladies show as well? And I’m confused. Is it a reality show or a dramedy like Sex and The City?

Brownsugar1908 says:

Is it a reality show or a dramedy like Sex and The City?

I see no difference :coffee:

Secret says:

@ Sandra Rose

I think you and Queen Latifah would make a wonderful couple :)

@ Sandra Rose

I think you and Queen Latifah would make a wonderful couple :)

I do too. :yes:

My apologies to those longtime registered members who couldn’t post earlier. Everything is fixed now. :yes:

Josh_F_Kennedy says:

I love Queen Latifah. I like how she never confirm neither deny the lesbian rumors. I don’t think she should ever confirm it. People spend too much time worrying about who sleepin’ with who. Let it be a mystery. We all know Queen likes women tho. Who cares?

Single Ladies is a scripted show not a reality show. I’m still not convinced Latifah and Jeanette have broken up. Why is she still on the set of Latifah’s show? It’s not like she’s an actress.

Josh she did confirm it by finally allowing the paps to get pics of her and Jeanette being affectionate during Alicia Keys honeymoon. I’m happy she felt comfortable enough to stop hiding.

Sandra, why did I think you’d prefer the little pretty girls? Never would have thought Miss Dana was your type seeing as she’s tomboyish.

Carrington says:

Why have I never noticed Queen’s nose until today? She looks like Patti LaBelle on that picture.

Dawn Sheen says:

40 pm

@ Sandra Rose

I think you and Queen Latifah would make a wonderful couple

I do too

—-

So that’s why you turned me down? cause I am not big?

Dawn Sheen says:

I liked them together… I am glad they are still friends…

Why are people still paying Lisa Ray Fossil to act? When will ppl learn that sometimes titts and azz are just that… she shld shut up and look pretty…

Fayla says:

:rofl: @ Dawn! ikr..everytime i hear her speak i just cringe. no denying her beauty though & she’s taking good care of herself & not getting knifed up & shyt

Dawn Sheen says:

Carrington says:

—-

I am just glad she still has all her original parts… a natural nose looks different because we are so used to seeing the new and improved coffee stir straw nose blacks have traded in their wide nose for a tiny eco friendly nose… I like my good nose… I can inhale a marble! A nose ain’t a nose of you can’t fit ur finger in it.

AllNYC says:

_________________________________________________________________

@Carrington – Yeah, I never noticed that Latifah had such a militant nose either.

1 Pingbacks