TMZ Obtains Pics of Arnold’s Former Maid and illegitimate Son

It hasn’t even been 72 hours since former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger admitted to fathering a love child with his maid. TMZ.com has already obtained the pictures of his former housemaid and their spawn.

TMZ solicitously obscured the youngster’s face, but the boy is believed to be about 10 or 11 years old.

Another woman, a stewardess who worked on board Schwarzenegger’s private jet for years, was believed to be the mother of his child. But her son was too old to be sired about a decade ago.

The mother — Mildred Patricia Baena (she goes by Patty) — was a housekeeper/assistant for the family for more than 20 years. Her jobs included cleaning, laundry, cooking and other chores.

Sources tell TMZ — in the late 90′s Patty began to “pursue Arnold.” She told friends they would have unprotected sex during the day at the house. Patty never slept overnight at the house and no one ever caught them in the act.

We’re told when she became pregnant, she didn’t tell Arnold he was the father. Arnold didn’t learn he was the daddy until the boy was a toddler.

Patty — who has recently retired — now lives in a 4 bedroom house with a pool, several hours outside of L.A. with the boy and her 3 other kids.

126 Responses to “TMZ Obtains Pics of Arnold’s Former Maid and illegitimate Son”

KikiBlack says:

TMZ don’t play.

platinumdime says:

“Her jobs included cleaning, laundry, cooking and other chores”? Welp, it’s obvious what the “other” chores were :hump:

:popcorn:

supa says:

i wonder if they were still having sex when she was pregnant. he didn’t think it was his then…lol

he’s lucky that he is alive. it’s bad enough he was cheating AND had a kid. he didn’t have to do it in the house. he ain’t right. :nono:

this is going to get juicier as the details surface :popcorn:

supa says:

lol @ KikiBlack…..I thought the same thing.

aMochaBabe says:

‘Patty — who made $1,200 a week — was treated well by Arnold once he found out. Sources say Arnold was always “generous.”

Arnold’s ‘generosity’ is what got him into this mess.

If only he’d been that generous with his LOYALTY to Maria.

Anna says:

Arnold was a scum bag long ago. He bankrupted a State, Maria enjoyed being First Lady. Watch more woman come out the wood work, and say they also had a love child w/him. Maria defendeed him w/all the woman he groped in the past. Maria was on her BFFs, show long ago several times defending his azz. Don’t feel sorry for her, she is a Kennedy. The public will feel sorry for her, knowing good and well she knows the rules of being a politicans wife. Now if President Obama did this, this would be news. Maria has her own fortune worth 160 million. Boo Hoo. When she moved out, she consulted a Fiancial Advisor. Sounds like she wants a divorce to me.

Anna says:

Arnold’s ‘generosity’ is what got him into this mess.

If only he’d been that generous with his LOYALTY to Maria.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    If that were my husband, I would have moved out the home shared w/our maid/help also. The help stayed an extra 10 yrs. to get her 20 yrs. in w/ a parting package. Trife. Did Arnold also pay for her boob job? I have thought long ago that Maria did not age well, I think she knew, but let scum bag run for GOV, and now that he is not in Office is just now telling the tea. A wife knows most of the time. why is LisaRaye now sayng that she wss not in love w/her husband? My guess is because she knows she got played. Watching “The Real MCcoy, Lisa says that she is a Daddy’s Girl, Played Diamond and Married a Prince, and was a First Lady. I too am the only Lady in my house hold. LOL. Hire a old Grandnanny, Grandmaid from day one. A man w/ money, is a man w/ options. I really don’t get mad at women who give their men a curfew, an allowance, or a kick in the rear. LOL. I am so glad I don’t have to do that, but don’t think I won’t, LOL.

Anna says:

Sorry, I wrote a book. See all of you in the am. It’s been s long since I typed on Sandra After Dark.

KrayZKat says:

And we are surprised because?

He’s been slinging that peen around for decades. Auhnald had a reputation for being a lady’s man. I’m sure Maria knew that long ago.

YSoSerious says:

Really Arnold? Really?! :no:

LA_Finest says:

She must got that fire :hump: . Sure hope it was worth it.

lovezoe says:

Well, we proved that it was a Latina. So everyone who knows this little boy mama is going to figure out it is him. You can’t pick your family. They say them two been married so long, the prenup may be null and void. I hope so, take him for all he got. They were bold enough to have sex in the house, I don’t believe no one caught them, I believe if they were caught, someone was paid handsomely for their silence.

I just don’t believe these two were messing around and no one knew. Maria may or may not have known. Maria may not have allowed the help’s kid come to her house. He put this chick in a house with her other kids?! I wonder why her and the husband divorced. If she was a housekeeper, I am assuming they weren’t the jonses. Even after he found out, he probably would have stayed and lived on another man’s riches.

All this talk of the help has me looking forward to the movie The Help this summer, the book was AMAZING!

xamaycan says:

@ anna “a man with money is a man with options” …PREACH!

Daisy says:

:popcorn: I was half sleep didn’t want to get up and out of bed but this woke we right up once I saw the story on twitter lol

I need her hubby to spill the beans!!!! #nosey

Maria was at Oprahs show last night

Fayla says:

She looks exactly how I knew she would. A busted bust-down. They hardly ever upgrade..idjits :coffee:

Tatted Diva says:

@ Fayla…..EXACTLY! It cracks me the PHUCK UP when I see men who’ve cheated mistresses. They hardly ever can hold a candle to the wife! That’s why those BYTCHES give all they got to give in the sack! :hump:
    She is just as foul as Arnold….it was not like she just met the MF’er! She worked for his family! She could’ve had more class than that! lovezoe said she wondered why she got divorced??? Hell, the way she’s spreading them, whose to say she was even married in the first place? All her kids could be bastards!

TPtotalpackage says:

“Generous”..Translation he paid for the obvious breast augmentation,botox and collagen injections…chile…And if “maids” in Cali are making almost 5k a month..its clearly time for me to get my Fabuloso and Pine-sol and head out west..

Tatted Diva says:

I KNOW I’M GOING TO GET BASHED FOR THIS (I CAN GIVES 2 PHUCKS) BUT THATS WHAT MARIA GET! She defended that bastard AFTER those women came forward and accused him of groping on them. ‘talking about she knows her husband and who would you listen to….someone who’s married to him or someone who doesn’t know him?!” GET THE PHUCK OUTTA HERE! Obviously she didn’t know him well herself and she was married to him for 25 years! If he can father a child with a house staff member and keep her on as staff for 10 more years AFTER the child was born, not say a word & even let this hoe retired with severence, I’m pretty sure he groped those women and even have more mistresses out there! That’s what women get for believing EVERYTHING that comes out of there men’s mouth! That’s how women end up wanting to fight the woman & not the man that cheated on them!

Read more: Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathers Love Child With Household Staff | Necole Bitchie.com

yvonne79 says:

Messing around IN the house? And then he has unprotected sex with her?
    So disrespectful…. :nono:

iscream says:

Sad thing is things like this happen all the time. It has probably happened to someone here or someone close to them. I know I know a few but because they are public figures it magnify’s this to x1000. I would not want to be in Maria’s shoes right now. You can hear the anger in the statement she released. :rules:

So, I see you can post blogs who aren’t on the blog roll now.. oh. :coffee:

Fayla says:

@ lovezoe :waves:

omgosh! The Help was amazing!!! I read it in 2 days..could NOT put it down..the author writing in “black speak” disturbed me at 1st put the story drew me in. Excellent read, looking fwd to the movie as well :popcorn:

Fayla says:

Tatted Diva says:

:cosign:

:rofl: @ All her kids could be bastards!

Fayla says:

Tatted Diva says:

:preach:

Not her fault, but she did uphold him in that groping bs..she know she married a dog..i just don’t think she thought he would go this far..now there’s talk of women leaving his office at 1:00 am in the mornings..oh yeah jump-off’s bout to jump-out the closet now..mmhmm :coffee:

TPtotalpackage says:

Now. See. Wait. Clearly Arnold has the super :sperm: because that child looks just like him. He has bears a striking resemblance with a major red flag being that dust burnt blondish reddish hair. Also this heifer had that baby when she was 40. She knew he was the father from jump street and I am sure her husband did too. This was intentional.

lovezoe says:

Her making $1200 a week should have been the first clue something was amiss. You find someone that would take half of that and be happy. She was making 60k a year for scrubbing toilets?! I really need to think my career choices if that’s the case.

Lovezoe my mom’s best friend cleaned houses here in OKC and trust me you make GOOD money cleanin mansions!

Xsjado says:

I really hope she was a looker back then, cause now she looks gross. I know the kids’ face is blurred, but you can look at his mouth, and see that’s Arnie’s lil tumor, er, I mean child. I wonder why he never got clipped, and how in the heck did he not father some other kids with all his poking around all the different chicks??

2know the ledge says:

What is funny about this story is that arnold told maria about this and she didn’t blank she wanted the perks of being first lady of Cali but after he left office now you want a divorce. C’mon son he was :hunching: the help and seem like he was getting in more than once. Money and fame will make u forget your morals in a flash. All i hear in my head right now is the song Make it rain

Fayla says:

He’s the :sperm: inator now..

2know the ledge says:

Good am Double L how u love? My Bad; good am to the SR Fam.

jazzyiest says:

Her jobs included cleaning, laundry, cooking and other chores. :rofl:

I’m sorry but ‘ole girls face and body are…shall we say…tragic. LOL

And they can hide that boys face all they want. All I need to see is those teeth to know that’s Arnold’s baby. Arnold come get your kid! You ARE the father! :yes:

It’s ok Knowledge they all know I’m special so it’s ok for you tp greet me first :grin:

#humble

I’m good, I’d be better if u had a pic up

Tatted Diva says:

Fayla says:

He’s the :sperm: inator now..
    ________________________________

:bow: That shyt was hilarious! :rofl:

2know the ledge says:

working on that double L trying to figure it out. ok well I will makes sure i speak and give love to you first :grin:

jazzyiest says:

Now bishes can’t even get an ugly maid so they’re husband won’t :hump: ‘em. People use to say hire a bish with only two teeth, fat and old to make sure their man was interested. We see that shyt didn’t work in this case.

Note to lazy bishes: Clean your own da** house! :coffee:

knowledge or u can just send it to me and that way we’re both happy

#justheretohelp

2know the ledge says:

Email addy double L and i gotcha

Jay Bee says:

are they robots too? im telling yall arnold is an experiment by the government he has ties to hitler blood lone

Queen_City Gem says:

Mornin niggas :coffee:

In that blurred pic of the lad, all I see is teeth :yes: Arnold is definitely that boys pappy

2know the ledge says:

Double L you got mail

laterthannever says:

On my local urban station this morning whilst describing this broad they said, “She looks like Tiny in 25 years.”

CertifiedSexy says:

Why the “side piece” never looks as good as the wife? :think:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

DAM TMZ DONT PLAY AT ALL :ha: @THEMISSTRES SHE IS UGO AS FUK LAWD MEN DO BETTER IF U GON CHEAT DO AN UPGRADE CHIT AINT RIGHT :no:
    MORNING ERRBODY :waves: <<MY BRAW IM LETTING THE CHICAS BREAFF TODAY!!

Certified
    the side piece prolly sucked his soul through his penis!
    They dont have to look as good as the wife they just have to do what the wife wont do!

Long Time Lurker says:

Guess Arnold ain’t too big on what his women look like. He got a 10 year old by this chick and she looks like she should have grandkids older than that. I’ll keep my comments to myself about Maria, since she is the ‘victim’ and all. :coffee:

This is so foul and I have no sympathy for him or the maid but those kids, including the little boy don`t deserve this. Maria probably knew he was cheating cause we as women and especially as wives ALWAYS know deep down but it doesn`t make it hurt any less when the full truth comes out.

I shoulda emailed Maria my fruit roll up trick along with my peaches trick!

Lurker I will not stand for any bad talk bout Maria or Caroline! Every other Kennedy have at it!

Long Time Lurker says:

I shoulda emailed Maria my fruit roll up trick along with my peaches trick!
    ________________________________________________

Morning Suga… Had a peach w/breakfast and thought about you……… and them lips.

2know the ledge says:

dam fruit roll up and peaches that is a new one there

lovezoe says:

One outlet is reporting that the boy may be as old as 14, meaning her and Maria would have been pregnant at the same time. That husband must have gotten a severance package too not to snitch. Men can be worse than women when it comes to snitching.

Long Time Lurker says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

_______________________________________________________

Duly noted. But let’s be honest, it looks like you can crack nuts on Maria’s hard ass mug. :shrugs:

Bigbadwolf says:

Morning SR Fam!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@LOLITA :lol: MORNING LADY ***GLOSSES UR LIPS SOME MORE WITH SKRAWBERRY LIP GLOSS**

CertifiedSexy says:

LUSCIOUS :cry: you have a point!

Long Time Lurker says:

Bigbadwolf says:

Morning SR Fam!
    _________________________________________________

:kiss: Morning, BBW

Certified you’re relly pretty

Bigbadwolf says:

Moaning Luscious :tittays: :bow:

I dont know how I feel about the situation. I do think that if you’re not happy with someone you just try to fix the problem of just let them go. I think the relationship was doomed from the start but once your in it, in the public eye, and had to justify even getting married, you don’t want to just let it go. At that point, you have to make a point.I’ve been the other woman and no good will come out of that kind of situation. It’s easy to say he’s married u shouldn’t have done that, but most people aren’t looking to cheat, but some good puzzy and head can make a man change real quick. Temptation is a bytch.

2know the ledge says:

Good am BBW

Bigbadwolf says:

Moaning Knowledge :waves:
    Moaning Love me long time lurker :kiss:

Good Morning SR FAM!!!!

CFREE says:

Thats what he been smashing?! :blink: to each their own i guess :coffee:

Morning Folks! :waves:

Um Cfree What are you wearing? keepplayingheame :coffee:

2know the ledge says:

good am C free, BBW :waves:

Moanin to you Lucious!

mirsmommy says:

Wow, really though, Arnold?????? :blink: With that????? Both of their azzes are trifling as hell. SMH

Good Morning :waves:

witeboi52 says:

Moanin SR FAM!!!

Gal look like she could suck the chrome off of a bumper!!!

this banana is really good!
    just in case anyone wanted to know

MEERKAT!!!!!!!!

Long Time Lurker says:

Morning CFree :hi:

Morning Mirs :hi:

ALBoy says:

:blink: Mirs you got yo face out. You are pretty!

witeboi52 says:

mirsmommy says:

CFree!!!! :yahoo:

Bigbadwolf says:

Morning Al :hi:

Anna says:

CertifiedSexy says:

Why the “side piece” never looks as good as the wife?
    ~~~~~
    Because the wife is really a trophy.

witeboi52 says:

@ Lolita

nuthin much wondering about your peach trick :thinking:

CFREE says:

ALBoy says:

Mirs you got yo face out.

Y THIS MADE ME LAUGH! :rofl:

witeboi52 says:

CertifiedSexy says:

Why the “side piece” never looks as good as the wife?

cause the side pieces be getting down in the bedroom :hump:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@MIRSM :kiss: THATS HOW IMA GREET U ERRDAY UNTIL U CHANGE UR GRAVI BISH U VERY BONITA!! :hug:
    @CFREE ME LIKE THAT BIKINI!! :yes:
    @AL GOOD A.M WE MISS UR CULO YESTERDAY

CFREE says:

Um Cfree What are you wearing? keepplayingheame

keep playing? :shrug:

mirsmommy says:

CFREE says:

ALBoy says:

Mirs you got yo face out.

Y THIS MADE ME LAUGH!

:lol: It made me laugh, too. You know that bwoy AL is crazy. :lol:

witeboi just so uyou can get a good visual it’s the diced peaches that come in the platic cup and they have to be cold
    #helpful

Bigbadwolf says:

Hey Cfree :waves:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@WHITE U DONT SEE ME OH QUE??? **WAITS FOR A PERSONAL HEWO**

witeboi52 says:

cfree

all i can say is damn!! :hunching:

ALBoy says:

I took a mental Health day! gotta use the sick time some kinda way. @ Mirs you got me looking at you all different now! :yes:

@ Cfree good to know I was missed!

CFREE says:

;)
    Lakes! *shakes Chi Chi’s fa ya* :boobs: racksonracks :danban1:

witeboi52 says:

@ Laker

hola mami!!!

ALBoy says:

@ Cfree you know you cant be all naked around me is all Im saying! Would you like some Sugar Cane? :coffee:

witeboi52 says:

#helpful

:lick:

:hump:

mirsmommy says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@MIRSM THATS HOW IMA GREET U ERRDAY UNTIL U CHANGE UR GRAVI BISH U VERY BONITA!!

*cues Digital Underground’s song, “Kiss me, and I’ll Kiss You Back”* :whistle:

:kiss: to my beautiful Laker :kiss:

mirsmommy says:

____________________________

:lol: Different how?????? :waiting: And it better be good. :lol:

CFREE says:

witeboi *sits on ur lap* :kiss: hay suga tell me sum gud

CFREE says:

ALBOY, u know how I luv my suga cane!!! :yahoo:

ALBoy says:

@ MIrs I used see you with guns in each hand and a black hanging out of your mouth. :lol: Now I dont see yo gangsta no mo! Very Pretty!

mirsmommy says:

ALBoy says:

@ MIrs I used see you with guns in each hand and a black hanging out of your mouth. Now I dont see yo gangsta no mo! Very Pretty!

:lol: I asked the folks yesterday if they expected to see me with the tear drop tats on my face. :lol:

But don’t let the face fool you, I’m still a G. :yes: <—–OG Head Nod

witeboi52 says:

witeboi *sits on ur lap* hay suga tell me sum gud

*whispers in ur ear* i like to :lick:

CFREE says:

OOOO, i shuda sat somewhr else :coffee:

ALBoy says:

@ Mirs I dont believe in yo gangsta no more. Your Og head Nod turned into a hair Flip :yes: You fine though I would pay your prorated power bill :coffee:

OHoney says:

Good morning!
    This story is gonna go on forever…. meanwhile the world is ending in 3 days :coffee:

Meerkat you got it like that!
    I gotta get a dayum 2nd job to pay my bills!

ALBoy says:

Whats Up Ohoney? How You today?

@ Ohoney where do I recognize those thighs from :think:

OHoney says:

Heyyyy Brown :wink:
    Heyyyy Al, I’m good.

OHoney says:

Al I don’t know……. I’m certain you’ve never been in between them :thinking: have I posted this gravi before?

*notices that Honey didnt meet my request*

CertifiedSexy says:

LUSCIOUS :wink: Thank you sweetie!

ALBoy says:

@ Ohoney I wasnt suggesting that I had but since you mentioned it What you doing for lunch :coffee:

OHoney says:

Brown whatchu talkin bout?
    AL :lol: I’m eating during lunch

You’re very welcome Certified

Nothin Honey

@ Honey Me Too! :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@al fast azz :lol: thats why we miss ur arzz

ALBoy says:

@ Lakes what you talking bout!

PAHairston says:

Hello All. When I was younger, I often wondered what fame and fortune would be like. Give me the fortune anyday. Fame cost way to much for me. Just think, folks around the world knows about his infidelities and watch how many others come forth, for fame and fortune. So sad for the children. And Maria, she looks like a Terminator! Such chiseled jaws! If only she’d put on some weight. But how does that saying go for most rich, white women: one can never be too rich or too thin! Peace.