I guess Dwyane Wade isn’t the only star caught creeping with a blonde recently. Chris Hansen, the austere host of MSNBC’s long running series ‘To Catch a Predator’, was caught cheating on his wife with a blonde reporter while on assignment in West Palm Beach, Florida.

According to London’s Daily Mail, Hansen was caught in a sting by the National Enquirer. Hansen, 51, has been engaged in a four-month affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old news anchor for an NBC affiliate, according to Popeater.com.

The Enquirer’s sting took place last weekend, and recorded the pair as they went for dinner at the Ritz-Carlton’s Angle restaurant on Friday at about 7pm.

Miss Caddell was dressed up in high heels and a short, revealing dress, and according to the source they spent much of the evening staring into each other’s eyes.

They left at 9.15pm, and went for a drive along the ocean front, before being filmed filling up Miss Caddell’s Jeep at a nearby gas station.

Then they drove to a liquor store, and Hansen emerged clutching a bag full of bottles. The couple returned to Miss Caddell’s apartment at 10pm.

At 8am on Saturday, they, with Hansen pulling luggage behind him, and she drove him to the airport.

A source told the Enquirer: ‘They were both wearing different clothes from the night before… Kristyn’s hair was dishevelled as if she’d just rolled out of bed.’

That’s a shame. I really liked Chris Hansen.

115 Responses to “‘To Catch a predator’ host Chris Hansen caught cheating on his wife with blonde reporter”

caligirl says:

He can do a new show TO Catch a Cheater.

bnatural says:

This is not shocking…… :coffee:

OHoney says:

Sandra you are on a roll ova there. You had your Wheaties this morning? :thinking:

OH no….a white man cheating on his white wife with a white woman. This would never happen if his wife married a black man. Black men don’t cheat on white or lightskin women apparently. #Sarcasm

Please tell me it’s video, like he do those predators. I just wanna see his reaction

ELove says:

So, So… So WTF is the Problem Here EXACTLY ?!!? :shrugs:

Do YOU SEE His Wife… He’s doing what he SUPPOSE to do to ENJOY HIS F-ing LIFE (Real…) IT was either THAT or Committing SUICIDE :coffee:

HoneyDip aka QueenSJ says:

Chile, there have been so many public figures, politicians, celebrities etc that have been caught in cheating scandals, I really see nothing new. I guess for him, at least it wasn’t with an under-aged girl.

:smack:

ValerieB1 says:

SHE’S A YOUNGER LOOKING VERSION OF HIS WIFE

His_Mommy623 says:

his wife suffers from “stroke face” i see…ew

hes a horrid looking man, i’m shocked he has options :lol:

but :rofl: @SR for linking this story to Dwade and Gabbys post :lol:

@ELove

Well dayum, he married her… :shrugs:

If he was that unhappy he should have filed for divorce… IJS :coffee:

KK76 says:

Would you like some lemonade? :lol: I bet he had the same deer in headlights look as those predators when he heard about this.

Oh well, that sucks for his marriage, but people over at Huff were ragging him for being a hypocrite. Yeah, I know sin is sin, but cheating on your wife and trying to hook up with 13 year old boys & girls is something totally different to me :shrug:

Feline Feminine says:

If he was that unhappy he should have filed for divorce… IJS

Or at least handled his business more discretely. I mean, come on, cheating with a reporter? :no:

kahmmillion says:

Dam Chris. Why do men even get married! SMH!!

Side Note: That’s a nice bar though and so is the one in Fort Lauderdale. If you want to meet a rich white man, then hit these bars up.

TerranceAllen says:

Hilarious…#dumbazz, the only good thing is she wasn’t under age!

why am i in the mood for some doritos now…… :shrug:

:rofl: at Sandra reading the comments for topics to post :rofl: Now back to reading

Im not shocked at all especially when folks in Congress are leaking peen pics

ELove says:

@FeFe
    YT Dudes are COMPLETELY Clueless when they get married YOUNG but they are the VAIN-Ness MFers walking the F-ing Planet (Real…) Some RULES for marrying to AVOID Future Mistakes

Don’t MARRY Big BOOB Females because Tiddays are going to DROP Eventually… It’s Called GRAVITY !!!

PURE American bred YT Girls reach their Beauty Peek at 19 to 23 years old… After that it’s a CRAP-SHOOT how she ends up LQQKING in her 30s 40s and 50s (See Barbara Bush for Some Perspective Here…)

I’m just speaking from a PURE Vanity Point of View regarding THESE Petty-AZZ YT Dudes (Word…) :coffee:

Ms. Sandra (Comment #12) :thumbsup:

Fayla says:

Pedophilia & Cheating are in 2 different ball parks, nevermind ball games. Apples & Oranges, Bey & Kelly, etc.
    What they AINT gone do is try 2 equate the 2 :coffee:

Fayla says:

:casket: LMAO!!

CHA CHA says:

Well…. As long as she over the age of 18 IDGAF :no:

FAY FAY :kiss: WORK IT SEXAY BISH!!!

@ELove

:nono:

I am a big boob female…my husband loves the chi-chi’s…

But, I will likely get a breast reduction sometime around 40 :coffee:

:hugs: @ Cha Cha

I thought he was a :homoswitch:

Feline Feminine says:

For the record, I don’t think anyone’s placing cheating and child molesting in the same arena at all…it’s just a splash of irony to the situation, that is all..

One person gets CAUGHT doing one thing that is inappropriate, while the previous CATCHER gets CAUGHT doing something else inappropriate…I think that is what’s making people :lol:

this woman does not look 20year younger than him… :shrug:

Afternoon folks :waves:

Fayla says:

CHALuvHer!!!! How is u today my love? I shole be missing u, we’re hardly eva here @ the same time, but I’s ecstatic bout it nah :yahoo:

*stares @ the beautiful face that is urs from memory*

kimip84 says:

at least he went a step up LOL sometimes the other woman looks a hot fuggin mess (i.e Arnolds Manstress…oops i meant mistress)

ELove says:

@FeFe
    :rofl::thumbsup:

@Fayla
    I’m BEING Dead-Azz Serious Here !!!
    When I was seeing George Sr. (When he was the President…) and they kept saying The President and His Wife I was Soooooo CONFUSED for about a couple of years… BECAUSE I kept saying to Myself “WHY they keep showing HIM & HIS MOTHER together and NEVER Showing His Wife” :blink:

Fayla says:

Hey Frenchie, yo legs aint tired yet guhl?

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

@ELove

I am a big boob female…my husband loves the chi-chi’s…

But, I will likely get a breast reduction sometime around 40
    :blink: sneaks into office bathroon and looks at own :boobs:
    Jumps and jiggles and wonders

“Do my boobs hang low?
    do they wobble to and fro?
    Can I tie them in a knot?
    Can I tie them in a bow?

Nope… good for another few years… :coffee:

@Fayla

me likey that seductive look on your face with the lean in…

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

Am I the only one that wishes Joey Greco would’ve bumrushed them out and about and asked him to explain the footage?

His_Mommy623 says:

:yawn: I’m so bored…

incredibly bored.. i should go workout…yeah, imma go workout

@ELove

Did you ever watch that show that came on Comedy Central a couple years back called ‘Lil Bush’?

@Wut

:lol: IKR, I think I’m still good….

Fayla says:

:cosign: U ain’t NEVA lied. the otha woman 90% of the time is TOE up from the FLO up

@Elovah, IKR i was the same way!! I couldn’t for the life of me understand y he’d married his mama & how was it legal & all that. I’m still puzzled as to how THAT union came to be. She looks like she was already 40 when he was still swimming around his pappy nutsack..

His_Mommy623 says:

Kimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :love:

hey Wut Wut :waves:

*cuts the ropes already for Frenchie* hey bew!

datsmdubya2u says:

Did she ask him if he wanted some “Sweet tea” or did she say she had to “do some laundry”? If so, he shoulda known!

pinksghetti says:

At least he was messing with a 30 year old adult woman, so what is the Enquirer’s problem. But he might as well stayed with the wife because the other woman looks just like her.

CHA CHA says:

Hey FE FE :boobs: DONT DO IT…NO REDUCTIONS(unless your back hurtin)

FAY FAY… awwwwww I be missin you to my favorite MILF :hug:

*slaps his on the azz…BISH get undress, lemme play tic tac toe on your booty :lol:

Hey Frenchie, yo legs aint tired yet guhl?
    _______________________________________________

:hahaha: yessssssss i was waiting for someone to help me down!

:waves: how u be fay la la

Fayla says:

@FeFe :lol: thx girlie, I promise it wasn’t seductive tho, I was more like bish if u don’t snap that d@mn camera..me no likey takin pix
    #teamfatface :(

toosexy says:

Okay first of all let me say this..I do not in any way condone cheating ..however, dang..it is a privacy thing…people shouldn’t just be able to set up camera’s and record folks whenever they get ready… I mean dang… The truth catch’s up with a person neway..so why all this set up stuff…!!!!

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

@Wut

IKR, I think I’m still good….
    ———————
    :lol: They need to put that in the self breast exam booklet, after you lay down and check for lumps, stand up and check for hang time using this simple ryhme..
    “Do my :boobs: hang low… hell you know the rest

ELove says:

@Wut-Wut
    YOUS A FOOL !!! :rofl:

kimip84 says:

hey his :kiss: how are you beautiful?

CHA CHA says:

I never got :homo: from him because I swear he be looking like he wanna take off on some of them pervs. He be talking to them as if his daughter is a victim :lol:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

@ His

Hey Der! Hi Der! His Der! :dance2:

His_Mommy623 says:

Was Cha Cha up in hea and didnt put her hands on me!! :crying:

DMisses says:

I wonder if he feels as embarrassed as the men he busts on his show lol

@ELove

Lil Bush came on Comedy Central, it was a cartoon spoof about president George W. Bush and it depicted him as a little boy. Lil Condoleeza Rice was the ugly girl in class that had a crush on him, Lil Obama was always organizing team meetings and groups for a cause, Lil Hillary Clinton and Lil Nancy Pelosi were feminist sluts, etc. They did one episode where they explained why Barbara Bush looked like that…they said that George H.W. Bush was actually gay and had a fetish for George Washington, so he dug up his bones and created a woman who looked just like him… :coffee:

:waves: @chacha @his @fefe

Fayla says:

I’m good Frenchi, bout to head home & see what kinda fluckery I can get into :grill:
    How u??

His_Mommy623 says:

oh she did *toots it up after i get nakie*

@Kimi, i’m good gawjus :hug: and ur purdii self?

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

:bandan:

CHA CHA says:

HIS you are so fluckin spoiled… I CANT! scroll yo azz up to 41 and look what I did there… And my bad for not capitalizing your name.. I was typing and doing the pee pee dance at the same time.

NOW SHUT UP AND TOOT! :hunching:

thanks @his i needed that!

ELove says:

@toosexy
    PRIVATE Investigators :coffee:

HOTT Cha Cha (Comment #48)
    EXACTLY !!!

NOW whenever You’re READY You can come sit THAT Peach-Flavored AZZ on MY FACE Baby (I’m already Wearing MY BIB…) :coffee:

CHA CHA says:

French Ki$$e$.. stay up there… and do some keigels why you at it :cheer:

#teamtightpuzazay

:kiss: @French…

@Fayla, I feel you girl, I have chubby cheeks and sometimes I really hate them…lol

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

I guess so.

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

*Logs off cuz I can’t get emoticons right for chyt today…

His_Mommy623 says:

@Cha, if u know im spoiled then SPOIL ME! and i did toot that thang up for ya :hump:

@Frenchie :kiss:

ELove says:

@FeFe
    I NEVER got a chance to SEE That… But NOW that you’ve reminded me I’m going to YouTube and SEE If I can find some episodes (Real…) :yes:

Fayla says:

@ELove

BWAHAHAHA!! :rofl: NOT GEORGE WASHINGTON’S BONES?? :dead: On that note, I’m gone folks, yall be good (though i know yall aint) :cya:

<~~~~~~~~~~ me at the W in #nohanging

Long Time Lurker says:

Wassup SR?

:offtopic:

My 14 year old daughter just called me and told me that her report card came and she got a B in Algebra. Then she shouts “Praise Beysus”. I asked her where did she get that from. She said that she read it on a website.

Mind you she’s the one who first told me about SR.

Thanks! YSoSeriousPraisesBeigeBeysus

OAN: Deja get your ass off the computer and make sure the kitchen is clean!!!

CHA CHA says:

CHOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCO…come here :hump: Its time to MANWHICH guhl :lol:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

@ELove

———————–
    Lil Bush was funny at chit to me. They had Jeb Bush retarded as fuk!! I saw that episode about Barbara and just died! Did you see the one about Camp David? :rofl:

@ELove

I was kinda mad when the show got canceled, it was really funny to me…had Lil Bush talking in that Texas drawl and fckin chit up all around him… :rofl:

CHA CHA says:

ELove says:

:ashamed: WHO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ………….. WELL ALRIGHT :tittays:

Fayla says:

@FeFe, I’m a size 9 right now (working on that) & u could never tell by my face. I’ve always had high cheekbones (which I didn’t appreciate AT ALL growing up) but the chubby cheeks GOTS TA GO!! I like my face when I’m at a size 7 or below, then I feel comfy. Othawise I just feel like Bloatzilla..aiight I’m out 4 real :lol:

CHA CHA says:

French Ki$$e$.. stay up there… and do some keigels why you at it

#teamtightpuzazay

________________________________________

that shyt sooo tight i’m a born again virgin

Feline Feminine says:

:dead: @Long Time Lurker’s post…

His_Mommy623 says:

:dead: @ LongTimeLurker

:rofl: YSO just aint shat :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

Can’t cha just see Hansen and his jumpoff at her Palm Beach apartment getting ready to :hump: when a guy comes out of the kitchen and says:

“What are you DOING here?!”

Hansen stammers a bit, and the guy pulls out a sheet of papers:

“Well, I’ve got your chat logs with her right here? What did you mean by this–‘We’­ll pretend we’re in Austrailia­. Have you ever gone ‘down under’?”

Hansen stammers some more.

And then, the Enquirer reporter says: “Well, I’m from the Enquirer (while a camera crew comes out). Is there anything more you have to tell me? “No?, you’re free to go.”

Then his wife dressed like a bush jumps his azz outside

:shotsfired:

That would make for some GREAT television­

CHA CHA says:

Long Time Lurker…. Dont be putting Deja’s business out there :nono:

:wave: HEY DEJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJA :hahaha:

@Wut

Girl, I think I saw all of the episodes, but I can’t recall the camp David one…the one I mentioned was forever sketched in my brain because like @ELove I sincerely could not understand how Barbara Bush got wifed up and had kids…

Fayla says:

Long Time Lurker says:

Wassup SR?

Mind you she’s the one who first told me about SR.

Thanks! YSoSeriousPraisesBeigeBeysus

OAN: Deja get your ass off the computer and make sure the kitchen is clean!!!
    :rofl: :rofl: Y yall won’t lemme leave??
    YSo, come get one a yo fellow Beysians
    Sup LTL :D

toosexy says:

@Elove…I was under the impression..that after the young lady confided in someone about the affair…the news got to a tabloid…enquirer…and they set up the set up….I mean sure if your a suspecting wife or husband hiring an private investigator is okay..but the tabloids should not be able to do ish like that.. !!!! His wife would have found out eventually….!!! It’s like you gotta be careful to dig your panties out ur butt..someone could be recording it!!!!lol

@Fayla

Girl, I am a size 4 and my face is still round as chit…it runs in my family…my mother, grandmother, and aunts all have high cheek bones…

:lol: @ Longtime don’t be mad she hipped you to SR :lol:

:hunching: and :hump: @ Cha do you like this manwich boo

ELove says:

@toosexy
    Naw YOU Are CORRECT but the PIs are the REASON OTHERS go that Route because they somehow LEGITIMIZED that kind of Behavior-n-Antics… Just another example of Foolish YT Bull-SHYT Rhetoric (At Play…) :coffee:

@Wut

Remember when Lil Obama organized some type of school activity and Lil Bush showed up and said, “wait, wait, w-wait, a minute…you mean we actually have to WORK?” :dead:

Long Time Lurker says:

Hey His, Cha, Fayla, & Choco

Oh and His, that gravi does something to me. I can’t say what cause Deja may still be reading.

But uhmm, yeah……..

Long Time Lurker says:

Oh and Hey Fe :hi:

Didn’t mean to leave you out.

:lol: :rofl: @ Long and having to abide by this family oriented blog rules BAWAHAHAHAAHA

His_Mommy623 says:

why thank u kindly @LTL…yes, dnt have Deja talking about u when u get home tonight :lol:

DEJA CLEAN THE KITCHEN BEW! :lol:

@Long Time Lurker

Is that your baby girl, in the gravie pic? Cutie! :thumbsup:

Feline Feminine says:

Did anyone see that post on emteeohhh where the dad accidentally texted his daughter on some ol’ DL chit?

sexyphillygirl says:

Men cheat nothing special about this….

In other news Tia Mowry named her son Cree Taylor

Lurker please take that baby’s pic down off this sleazy site!

@Feline
    yes and she demanded all this chit like it was okay :shrugs: I would’ve been mortified

HEY DEJA BOOOOO!!!
    JUST CALL ME AUNTIE BROWN :biggrin:

@Choco

IKR! Which makes me think she already knew about his shenanigans but decided he’d gone too far…smh…

Long Time Lurker says:

@Luscious, I can’t she helps me keep the impure thoughts I have under control while looking at you beautiful ladies.

Wish I could tell you what I am thinking about your gravi right now.

Dem damn lips!!!

Lurker you can! Just use code words!
    #helpful

Fayla says:

Im back! (home now..think i need SR rehab..BAD :crying: )
    :offtopic: I have lost all love, joy, & want for cooking..HEEELP!

Long Time Lurker says:

Ok, Luscious…

Put these together, any way you like:

WET, SLOW, WET, TOE CURLING, WET, LONG, WET, SCREAMING, DAMN!

#REALHELPFUL

OHoney says:

Lurker, you can thank me and HIS for making those lips look the way they do :yes: #Helpful

:dead: at Honey! :rofl:

I like the way you think Lurker!

:lol: @ Ohoney Wanting to belong :lol: I KID

OMG I dont wanna laugh at all but there is a pic of Lark Voorhies going around that looks like she is looking good for 60 and in all actuality she is 37 :oops:

ELove says:

@sexy (Comment #92)
    Sooo is Cree going to be Celeb Friends with A-Keys son EGYPT :blink:

OHoney says:

Choco why don’t you love me?? :lol: You still mad cause I called you out?

Crickett says:

She looks like a younger version of his wife.

:lol: I do love you and yes Im still a lil mad :rofl: SIKE

RubenT says:

Thats good for that @SS

bogart4017 says:

hippocrite

sexyphillygirl says:

@E-hmm dont know but I like Cree better than Egypt sorry if I name a baby Egypt its gonna be a girl or how about Sierre Lionne (sorry I no I spelled it wrong) if you are going for the mother earth thing. smh whatever happened to good nice names that you can actually pronounce lol

ELove says:

@sexxy
    And THEN She actually named HIM Egypt Daoud Dean :blink:

anti-PC says:

That’s unfortunate. But at least the woman was an adult.

trenee says:

oh well…

Dear DEJA,

Don’t believe what Sandra says, this IS NOT a family oriented blog. :nono:

And try not to pay any attention to me or just about any other Rose regular. We’re crazy and not meant to be role models. :no:

Sincerely,