fanMAIL: Melanie Fiona and Adam Rodriguez

Dear readers, I apologize for interrupting your daily gossip pursuit to post this email. But this chick is going to keep on emailing me (as she’s done for months now) if I don’t post it.

I’m posting this email as she sent it because she’s obviously pressed about these two kids dating each other (IF they are even dating). Who cares if a Hispanic man and a black woman are dating in 2011? Is that illegal?

Loyal reader quietlycute writes:

Why hasn,t it been reported on about her and Adam rodriquez ,she lies to all the male black fans and he lies to all the white fans when the facts are if you dig around is they live together in his venicebench,calif condo and when in new York they live at her place.just my opinion but says she black when it is conveince for her to blend in ,I wonders has she ever dated a black man because to me she fake smiles through her uncomfort with them,with that muti culture stuff her rips all the time and in a pix of her 2004 she has on an engagment ring want eitherty was he I wonder,why are him and her hiding.my elders say if they hide you someone is ashamed of you,what do you think?what happened to him and ciarra pardo dated her for 5yrs and didn,t marry her yet says wants to get married and have kids why lie?why he dates only black women I too wonder do he uses them as beards?

Photos: Getty Images

380 Responses to “fanMAIL: Melanie Fiona and Adam Rodriguez”

WTF does this all mean?

cause that Email made no damn sense…

His_Mommy623 says:

HE was the reason i became hooked on CSI Miami…ol fione ass thang him..

go head Melanie :yahoo:

Well if he’s “latino”, his own grandmother could be a black woman for all we know… So who cares? Besides, Melanie Fiona doesn’t come off as one of those black women who dates non-black women out of insecurities and self-hatred.

I wish them the best of luck… Hell we need some pretty mixed girls in this world.. So please have babies.

LadyJustice says:

…reading made my head hurt. seriously.

NaijaGal says:

The letter deserves a WTF!?! My head started hurting after “hasn,t”

Sandra I couldn’t finish reading that incoherent gibberish next time she stalks you to post nonsense tell her NO and THANK YOU!

SUP HIS

Hard Hitter says:

Well dam . Com
    Say it ain’t so
    Who knew
    I’m glad we now know the real deal
    I needed this info
    Ain’t that a b!tch
    Oh no she didn’t

LadyJustice says:

reading that*

jealousCNenvy says:

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Lets keep it real!!! Who cares?

GAGIRL87 says:

:yawn: I can’t stand Melanie Fiona that daymn song she had out 2 years ago got on my mutherphucking nerves…………………. :blink: and I don’t care who she’s dating hell I don’t have to f*uck em. Some people give celebs too much “life” and attention… :coffee:

Mamacita says:

Not this sh*t again…

She has the right to date whoever the f*ck she wants to and so does he. Why are you so pressed about it? #getalife

The typos are more interesting than the actual damn content of the email lol.

mirsmommy says:

:wtf: was that chit in that email????? My damn dogs can write better sentences than that. SMH. Stay in school kids.

Melanie Fiona can actually sing…. She is not a gimmick, even though her songs are horrible… At least to me.

Mamacita says:

” want eitherty was he ”

:lol: wtf????

Daisy says:

She needs a hug

doubleaa says:

I hate rambling emails with horrible grammar and punctuation.

Dee1127 says:

Did Fantasia email you that Sandra???? Gatdamn!!

renegadesince1985 says:

That email had me like :blink:

It’s 2011 and people are still colorstruck?? Oh…

Ididntreallymeanit says:

why he only dates black women I too wonder does he uses them as beards??? Some needs to learn how to write proper english, why does she care.

:think: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??? :shrugs:

BellaBarbie says:

LMAO!!! Honestly, who really cares?! And most importantly proofreading should be absolutely required when sending an email, social networking post, or text message. The person who wrote this email has to be between writing grade levels of 4th-6th. SMH!

renegadesince1985 says:

That email had me like :blink:

It’s 2011 and people are still colorstruck?? Oh…
    ————————————————–
    She writes like she was denied an education so….

Trust of the matter is a lot of gay men use black women as beards. Some black women are so easy to get…. A lot of our black women are so insecure and bitter they will take any non-black man who even glances at them… I’ve seen so many obvious white Meth-heads/drug addicts with black women it’s crazy. I don’t know if they are using them for the sperm to have mix kids, or they just are so desperate for a man… I don’t know.

As far as Adam Rodriguez is concerned, as I said it before… A Hispanic man dating a black woman is nothing cause they got negro in them too.

Sandra
    I got a headache tryna decipher that shyt!

DEAREST ORINATOR OF THIS EMAIL,

HOW BOUT YOU TAKE YOUR ASS BACK TO GRAMMAR SCHOOL INSTEAD OF WORRYIN ABOUT WHO’S FCKIN WHO! WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET??? DID ONE OF THEM TURN YOU DOWN???? WHO THE FCK CARES DOT COM, GO GET A LIFE DOT ORG AND GET YO GRMMAR GAME UP DOT NET

Yours in Christ,
    Luscious Lolita
    Suga Walls
    Brownsugapoet

Yardgirl says:

Dah hell?? :rolleyes: My head hurts after reading that gibberish!! :blink:

Daisy says:

I like Melanie Fionas music esp her new song Gone and Not Coming back sad but good music. Give it to me right was my JAM too :dance: she has gorg hair

CIVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that damn Luscious :rofl:

Hey Chocodrop!

hey Civil chocolate cake and purdii renegade :waves:

Truth*

damn I stay Typo-ing… :cuss:

Ummmm, this is old news… :coffee:

For the record though, I’ve always thought he was foiiinnee… he looks like my husband…

yvonne79 says:

I just can’t…..between the email and certain responses, I gotta go!!

H-Townmama says:

*cues Carrie*

:gossip:
    They’re all gonna laugh at YOU :haha:

His_Mommy623 says:

and Melanies first cd was awesome…its still in rotation at my house…hmph and I love her new song…

and ummm, this email made no sense, and why does this person CARE so much about this??? :shrugs:

Peachizz says:

I think I read about this somewhere. I’m glad for her as long as Melanie pull an “Alicia Keys” on this young lady??????

renegadesince1985 says:

Hey His!!! :hi: Do you wax, thread or tweeze your eybrows? That arch is fierce! :lol:

jealousCNenvy says:

:rofl: :gossip: :haha:

BROWN!!!!!!

Hey Hershey Kiss aka His!!

miamore1973 says:

IMO this reader would serve themselves better by taking a remedial English class vs. paying attention to what these folks are dating. Honestly with these two who really gives a bleep.

He is fine though but I ain’t checkin for him like that. Is anyone?

Nyedai says:

@Sandra was that a more of why we need to stay in school post?

Now all of a sudden everyone is an English professer. :rolleyes:
    Oh please, yall understood clearly what that e-mail said. Some of you type like that as well..

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

GAGIRL87 says:

I can’t stand Melanie Fiona that daymn song she had out 2 years ago got on my mutherphucking nerves…………………. and I don’t care who she’s dating hell I don’t have to f*uck em. Some people give celebs too much “life” and attention…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME! I COULD NOT STAND THAT DAYUM SONG AFTER THE 2ND ROTATION, NOT TO MENTION THEY PLAYED THAT SLOW ASS SHYT DURING THE DAYTIME WHEN IT WAS ALL SUNNY!

My dearest PEACH-IZZZ

I hope this letter find you in good health.
    I’ve realized you haven’t been around as much therefore making it very hard to dig my fingers deep in your………….dimple. This has caused me great pain and agony! The fact that I’d gotten used to playing in your……….dimple then you just up and tkae it away has caused me great mental amguish

Sincerely,
    LUSCIOUS LOLITA
    SUGA WALLS
    BROWNSUGAPOET

Lola Falona says:

:huh:

Whatchu talkin’ ’bout Willis???

Sandra, please tell this loyal reader quietlycute to remain quiet and seek other outlets for attention. As a matter of fact,please proofread your letters before begging to have them posted…..OK BYE!

laykeya says:

Answer: Because nobody gives a fuk.

OHoney says:

:smack: <<<< me with a headache from trying to read that email.
    Can someone translate it to English for me?

Jewelz1027 says:

WHO CARES!?!?!?!? Whoever wrote this e-mail needs to get a damn life!

Mamacita says:

” want eitherty was he ”

***************************

:rofl: There is no emoticon that can accurately reflect my laughter.

Sandra you posted that pic to shame that poor loyal reader. You coulda at least made an attempt at translating it to English for the poor thang.

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

:no: & :rofl: @ the same dayum time!

and ummm, I’ve known about their relationship for quite awhile now, so it’s obvious that SOMEONE is reporting on it…why is this person so pressed to have Sandra report it?

Mamacita says:

@Yella SO you’re saying you see nothing wrong (gramatically) with this letter. I mean a few mix ups here and there MAYBE you can get a pass, but this mother f*cker said “want eitherty was he”. Really? Come on now…

miss g says:

This is very peculiar because I read another blog ( yt ) and theres a poster there that is always saying some crazy **** like this whenever there’s a picture of him or her. Must be the same person…

Cray Cray!

TruGemini says:

Sandra, I am convinced you posted this email not because she was somewhat harassing you but so you could put her dumb azz on total blast for sounding so DAMN dumb…

I mean really…who the fukk cares is a complete understatement when talking about these two…fa real :yes:

And surprisingly I agree with @Yella…he is hispanic and everyone knows that hispanics in America have African Ancestry in their mix…so for the last time, what is the big deal?! :shrugs:

@HISSSSSS :yahoo: DID YOU HEAR?!?!? WE GOING TO PR @ALEX IS TAKING YOU ME & @YALL……. so we need some new fancy binikis @yall well tell you what we need

:cosign: LOVE MELAINE’S ALBUM!

bward says:

What the hell is this crap??!! This chick is STUPID!!

I love her new song with Rick Ross

Mamacita says:

@Bird Right! :rofl: clearly Sandra wanted folks to go IN! She usually alters the email and has an “edited for clarity” note at the bottom.

She DGNF today I see lol

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Tatted girl they wore that chit outtttttttttt :(
    It comes on depressing :smack:

I’ve got trouble with my friends
    Trouble in my life
    Problems when you don’t come home at night
    But when you do you always start a fight

howmanylicks_07 says:

Who the hail is this big dummy who wrote this letter? How is him dating a sista lying to his white fans? Who gives a F**k? And why him dating sistas is him using them as beards? sit ur a** down!

Frenchieeeeeeeeeeeeeee :kiss: <–friendly

LUSCIOUS IMA KILL U LMAO

@Renegade, i wax them bad boys but when im rushing a razor does the trick and that brow was the razor lol

Fayla says:

that Papi can get it! :hump:

CHA CHA says:

Real Name CIARRA PARDO aka Quietly Cute, can you please take a nap now! :coffee:

vjackson says:

Maybe it hasn’t been reported because, although they are a very attractive couple: (1) They’re black and hispanic..who cares? or (2)Neither of them are all that famous..so who cares. I kinda sorta recognize the guy but I don’t know her at all. Guess they’re no Puffy and J-Lo.

miss g says:

@True I’m convinced it’s the same chick and she would harass the ish out of everyone on a constant basis, sounded MAD crazy.

@GAGIRL

:whistle:

‘But I can’t be alone…I want you to come back home…I know you’re messin’ around…la la la lala…’

That used to be my SONG, but I will admit it was played out and depressing…

HIS
    what’s the problem hun

“venicebench”
    “uncomfort”
    “eitherty”

:smack:

@Mamacita says:

=—=-=–=

But you know what the person meant though…That’s the problem with black women, they act like everything has to be spelled correctly all the time. :coffee:

Princess Pleasure Me says:

Civil and #24….. :cosign:

Laci PYT since 1984 says:

I think Adam Rodriguez is FINE. I’d be proud to be on his arm any day.

THIS PERSON MUST NOT BE AMERICAN….

PROB A FAMILY MEMBER WHO CAN’T STAND HER GUTS…

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ GA——-lmfao :rofl: !!! NOW THAT MADE MY DAY BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE DEPRESSING ARSE LYRICS!

@ Fay Fay….I THOUGHT YOU LEFT ME! I’M HAPPY NOW! :hug:

@Bird
    That email prolly had Sandra scratching her head too but the real problem with giving in to this obsessed individual is that she will now always stalk Sandra to post her insanity

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Feline I love my r&b but this song just rubbed me the wrong way *shrugs* what eva happened to Changing Faces?

:whistle: Fooling Around (Changing Faces)

Auntie…no disrespect…..but uhmmm you coulda keep this post….

nobody in here gives a chit…I got black and mexican cousins in my family…..this is aint uncommon….

MIRSKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HEY BISH :boobs: :lick:

CHIBYTEX… Dont give no energy to the bullshyt… For the record, not that anybody cares… YOU COO WITH ME WITCHO CRAZY AZZ!

GUESS Im not going to get PLEASURED TODAY bY PRINCESS :wail:

Dawn Sheen says:

I am so offended… not because of tthe email, of which I stopped reading after Sandra’s part… my ADD kicked in… go figure.. So I’m more mad because I’ve been asking Sandra to have a bite to eat with me since before that old dude said we was having a rapture… BUT some slow hoe email you a bunch of words straight from Tiny’s learn to read via VHS box set and her email get posted but you won’t take my offer?

Why must I get shot down like a declined transaction put on MC Hammer’s Rush Card?

I got all my original body parts, all my teeth, everything… :( <—-

@Sandra

You should have blocked her emails out, that’s borderline harrassment…

His_Mommy623 says:

@Luscious you and ur letters bew :lol:

Fayla says:

HISSYPoo! :hug: how u maintain all that sexiness huh?

CivilEngineer says:

Wait…how did we make this a black women issue?

that must be sarcasm…

Laci PYT since 1984 says:

:hahaha: tiny’s learn to read via VHS box set

@GAGIRL

They came and went like the wind…they had some nice cuts….

mirsmommy says:

Dawn Sheen says:

I got all my original body parts, all my teeth, everything… <—-
    __________________________

Double dayum :dead:

:ghost:

KDub says:

What in the “Writing 101″ hail was she tryna fuggin SAY???????

Is it just my computer or is there something wrong with the gravatars?

Hard Hitter says:

Man
    That calendar comment about Evelyn was funny

GAGIRL87 says:

:offtopic: Sandra what’s your problem with Kandi? You can eat outta Tiny’s azz but you don’t have nuffin for Kandi. Why is that? :coffee:

btw her Kandi Koated cd sounds daymn good :yes:

Ty says:

Who cares about who they are dating??? I am happy he like black women with his fine azz

__

mirsmommy says:

CivilEngineer says:

Wait…how did we make this a black women issue?

that must be sarcasm…

Heyyyyy Civil!!!!!! :waves: How are ya????

Side note: please don’t even bother with that :no:

howmanylicks_07 says:

@ Dawn u is a fool. LOL! Let her know you want to try some new planking techinques maybe she will hit u back

His_Mommy623 says:

@GA lawd I miss Changing Faces….

I memba I ordered their cd from Colombia House. I got 12 for 1 buck…never paid them niggas after that :lol: I had TLC, Jodeci..I was caked up on cds thanks to Colombia House and BMG :yes: the good ol’ days..

Dawn why? :crying:

Laci PYT since 1984 says:

Y.O.D.C

what do you see? I see everyone’s gravi just fine.

@Civil
    Meet YODC

YODC meet Civil

It’s not sarcaism right YODC is an educated theory :coffee:

H-Townmama says:

@Civil

:no:

You should stop in more often :hug:

she has on an engagment ring want eitherty was he
    —————————————————
    WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Ty……..WHY? MUST? YOU?!! :rofl:

aclassactatl says:

I listen to the Steve Harvey morning show and a couple of weeks ago Boris Kodjoe sat in while Steve was on vacation. Boris, who is friend of Alex mentioned on the air that they are dating. So technically, it has been reported. However, I feel like most everyone else, “who cares?” I think “quietlycute” SERIOUSLY needs to get a life.

CivilEngineer says:

HEY!!! @mirs…I haven’t been on in a minute, I must have missed something. I’m doing well, how are you?

Thanks ChaCha….
    I just thought it was mad funny that I havent been in here in like 3 weeks and folks STILL talking about me……I was almost flattered….. :hahaha:

Feline Feminine in the flesh says:

@Sandra

You should have blocked her emails out, that’s borderline harrassment…

don’t tell her to block chit.. I am brderline stalking and if I get put out y’all gone be bored like watching a Beyonce movie

jazi65 says:

Adam is fine as all hail! If they’re dating, happy for them. WTF is this short bus passenger talking bout?

:yawn: it’s 3p nap time #I WISH

*in the the words made famous by the Von Trapp Family Singers*

:bye:
    :whistle:
    Good Bye Farewell………..

KDub says:

quietlycute is REALLY Fantasia ain’t Sandra??? Come on you can tell us…

His_Mommy623 says:

@GA lawd I miss Changing Faces….

I memba I ordered their cd from Colombia House. I got 12 for 1 buck…never paid them niggas after that I had TLC, Jodeci..I was caked up on cds thanks to Colombia House and BMG the good ol’ days..
    ____________________________________________________

YOU TOO :lol: I was 8 years old ordering from there :lol:
    you can’t charge an 8yr old………. my mom use to say how r u paying for all of this…i would tell her it’s just a penny mom :lol:

Daisy says:

She needs a hug

AND A PIECE OF CAKE :no:

CHOCODOPOLIS give some love you sexay bish, matter of fact HOLD ME :pacifier:

howmanylicks_07 says:

See, that’s just it… I don’t wanna cut. I just want to have dinner…

:yawn:

OHoneyyyyyyyyyy whats shaking suga? :hug:

jealousCNenvy says:

LOL @ FAYLA

@Laci

I see blank boxes… I see a few people’s Avi’s… But most of them are blank. :shrug:

@Civil

Not sarcasm at all…

Hey @Choco…I probably don’t need to meet it :no:

@H-Town…I’m here for a few, how ya been?

Laci PYT since 1984 says:

KDub says:

quietlycute is REALLY Fantasia ain’t Sandra??? Come on you can tell us…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn Sheen says:

Civil…. how you been? I’ve missed you…

@Dawn

__

This is true… :yes:

mirsmommy says:

she has on an engagment ring want eitherty was he
    —————————————————
    WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

She dayum sure aint. :no:

KDub says:

I think “quietlycute” SERIOUSLY needs to get a life.
    ——————————————————
    Quietlycute needs some ESL courses, some Hooked on Phonics, My Baby Can Read…some thing.

@chacha in da house :kiss:

Laci PYT since 1984 says:

KDub says:

quietlycute is REALLY Fantasia ain’t Sandra??? Come on you can tell us…

I was voting for it to be Waka Flacka mama, or ole girl Gucci pused out of the car on the hwy

That’s the first sign you’re bout to get blocked………

His_Mommy623 says:

@French :yes: I would be souped when i had the lil card in a magazine! I changed my name real quick and started picking cds :lol:

CHA CHA WTF! u doing too much and NOT ENOUGH to me :karate:

KDUBBALICIOUS! :hug:

Mamacita says:

@Yella

“But you know what the person meant though…That’s the problem with black women, they act like everything has to be spelled correctly all the time.”

Ummm how do you even know I’m black? I’m sorry but if me wanting an email, that may be seen by the entire world, to actually make damn sense is a problem then oh well #sueme

Fayla says:

TaBewski i left work. I’m on my fone :lol:
    #nosey
    #SRjunkie

Laci PYT since 1984 says:

Laci PYT since 1984 says:

KDub says:

quietlycute is REALLY Fantasia ain’t Sandra??? Come on you can tell us…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:hahaha: waka flacka mama :lol: thats too funny.

mirsmommy says:

________________________

Yes, you missed a lot. :lol: I’m doing great, how are you????

candibfly says:

i only came on here to say one thing…

OHoney says:

HIS!!! :hug: I e-dore you

Dymond says:

hello HIS :coffee: <—not no hot azz coffee or tea

:wail: I went out at lunch and it's 104 degrees
    ***melts into the sidewalk***

Cha Cha :love: hey boo :kiss:

Fayla says:

HISSYPoo! how u maintain all that sexiness huh?

:lick: I GIVE HER CHA CHA DIAMOND CREME FACIALS ONCE A WEEK :hunching:

Dymond says:

Candi :hug: glad you stopped by to say that

Dawn Sheen says:

Hey His, and the rest… my meds are kicking in… I am slowing down… awe man…

:pc:

(typing Sandra an email)

~ silentlyignorant

GAGIRL87 says:

@ His I miss them too :crying: they kinda lost me when they put out that “I Can’t Be That Other Women” enough was enough chit was starting to get personal one of dem broads was going through dat chit. :coffee:

Chit while we at it I miss Jon B, 702. Subway, Htown, Stephanie Mills, The old Joe, Avant, Toni,Mary J, and R Kelly. Chante Moore, Tamia :thinking: O my girl Karyn White :whistle: SuperWoman

Dawn Sheen says:

Cha Cha , I remember wen we used to love each other… what happened? Didn’t we almost have it all?

CivilEngineer says:

Hey @Dawn! What’s going on?

@Mama…I’ve been told to leave ignorance alone :yes:

FRISKY KI$$ES your such a wild woman :yahoo:

HIS baby I thought you were getting your makeup done… I was just passing time until I smang it all off of you :hump:

TIME STANDING STILL FOR MY DYMOND GIRL… LUVS THE HAIL OUTTA THAT BISH :love: :hug: :kiss:

@CANDI
    “i only came on here to say one thing…

adam r is fine than a mug u hear me?! i would flug the shyt out of him any day! #classy”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Hey Candi.
    (love it when you talk like that)

__________________________________
    :rofl: this lil boy is funny as fukk!!

@Mamacita

Well this is SR, so I just assumed you are a black woman….Are you telling me you are not?

Mamacita says:

@Civil lol I know but I’m bored and it helps pass the time. How are you today?

Dawn Sheen says:

See what had happen was…. I caught you pouring out your affinity for SANDRA ROSE and I CANNOT compete with THE SANDRITA CONSUELITA ORTEGA ROSE :no: Im always SECOND BEST …MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA…. You wanna make out for old time sake though :shrug:

:rolleyes: seriously???? I wish low self esteem having dumb folks were banned from online communications. If you’re happy with yourself and your own situation than you won’t find yourself being so pressed over who two people you don’t even know are dating. It’s more important things going on than worrying about who isn’t claiming their blackness (according to you) or who is dating, married to, screwing somebody of another race

And in the words of Melanie, I hope this email writer is Gone and Not Coming Back!!! :no:

Lying to all her black male fans?!? GTFOH!!!

And her album is good!!!

pinksghetti says:

I could barely understand that email but she/he sounds like a hater and is either upset because Melanie wouldn’t date someone that looks like “him” or because Adam wouldn’t date someone that looks like “her”. He’s sexy and she’s pretty so what’s the problem?

candibfly says:

dymond :hug: who’s the dude in ur gravi?

manuel *head nod up*

lmao @Man

Right, this ish is OLD news!

Ain’t read not a word. Just want to say that I just love Eric Delco! #csijunkie

People who mighta composed that fuggin email:

Wacka Momma
    Bish pushed out the truck by Gucci
    Fantasy Island

Add to the list Jim Jones momma….

@Cha Cha and Fayla, shes (cha cha) right *wipes my mouth*

@Dawn :hug:

Candayyyyyyyyyyyy :crying: my love for u hasnt faltered bew

@OHoney *quick fondle*

Dymond :coffee: how are we today?

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

(typing Sandra an email)

“Why hasn’t it been reported that Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown were once married, had a daughter and got divorced. Or that O.J. Simpson once a murder charge! I wonder if they covered this up because O.J. Simpson and Whitney had a secret relationship. Why hasn’t it been reported that Chris Brown ASSAULTED Rihanna! WHY SANDRA? WHY?…”

~ silentlyignorant

Your comment has been withdrawn by the Mediator… reason, you spelled are your wrods correctly.. emails are only published if they read as follows:

DeEr SaNdRuah,

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Frisk me daymn I coulda been ordering chit too they fooled me tom bout you gotta be 18.. Daymn

@ Luscious she act like she can eat outta Tiny’s azz even doe that was lil over exagerrated :shrugs:

CHA CHA says:

ALEXIS :hug: *coochay pops 7122011 times in a grape and pomegranate skirt just for you :danban1:

BROWN :grill: I came to bring you gas for the HOVEROUND but you were gone already… I think you should make it up to me :yes:

laykeya says:

Didn’t we almost have it all
    When love was all we had worth giving?
    The ride with you was worth the fall my friend
    Loving you makes life worth living
    Didn’t we almost have it all
    The night we held on till the morning
    You know you’ll never love that way again
    Didn’t we almost have it all

I’m sorry but now it’s stuck in my head.

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: @Mama…I’m great! How are you, aside from being bored?

@mirs…do I need to go in the archives? #nosey

candibfly says:

:shocked:

his i been flashing the bat symbol but u ain’t respond :crying:

@Cha Cha
    HA!!! I’ll let u coochay pop anyway!!!

ygoody88 says:

That was damn hard to read…WTF is up with the ‘loyal fans’ grammar?? SMH…and SMH at the poster throwing shade, I bet they know neither of them.

His_Mommy623 says:

@Ho’boygah :yes: I love the shat outta him too… I feel a raging clue coming on er’time I see him on Sunday night :hump:

Hard Hitter says:

Let me find out Julio Jones or Chris Johnson is spending lockout time time emailing SR

@Ms. Everything

If you coming at me then just say it… dont side talk boo… :coffee:

If you got a problem let that ish be known!

@Civil… watchu listening too :waiting:

Ms. Everything says:

That would pretty much eliminate this community to damn near almost well lets just say reg would be open.

Candi!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had missed you so!!!!! :hug:

Dymond says:

Hey Civil :hi:

@ Candi
    :rofl: that’s Memphis rapper LaChat *she female doe*

Dawn Sheen says:

See what had happen was…. I caught you pouring out your affinity for SANDRA ROSE and I CANNOT compete with THE SANDRITA CONSUELITA ORTEGA ROSE Im always SECOND BEST …MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA…. You wanna make out for old time sake though

You got a husband.. I’m trying to get Sandra to be my studsband

His_Mommy623 says:

@Canday something is trying to block our love! for I have seen no signal! :hug:

@GA did u say u wnted me to frisk u? =)

candibfly says:

alex fugg u been yo?! :crying:

People who mighta composed that fuggin email:

Wacka Momma
    Bish pushed out the truck by Gucci
    Fantasy Island

Add to the list Jim Jones momma….
    ________________________________
    You left Frankie off (Keyshia Cole’s mammy) the list….

Twin :yahoo:

——————————————————
    *hi5* @ His, & we need extra bikinis made for Cabo….

Dee1127 says:

Did Fantasia email you that Sandra???? Gatdamn!!

Mamacita says:

@Civil I’m doing pretty great!

@Yella :yes:

“DeEr SaNdRuah,

I is riGhtin USE cAuse I kNo STuff BOut fOlKS. i Had herd DaT StevIe WonDer WaRe KnOcK shAdEs AnD cOuGi SwEaTErz.”

:dead: :ghost:

Alex is soooo RatchetFree says:

@Cha Cha
    HA!!! I’ll let u coochay pop anyway!!!

:shrug: YOU AINT MISS CHA? Im tired as hail my thighs on fiyah and thats all you got to say to me…. I think you mad cus I said ALEXIS… *wipes your tears…. I just put the name together ALEX IS SOOOOOOO…ect. Okay I wont play those games no mo…. where ju been AISRF :waiting:

@Civil… watchu listening too :waiting:
    —————————————
    If I don’t say “4″, will you stone me?? :ashamed:

@Dymond…hey! How are you?

CivilEngineer says:

Hey @Dawn! What’s going on?

clocking these hoes…

candibfly says:

twiiiin :wave: *restrains myself since its not e/c wednesday*

what have i missed?

OHoney says:

CandiB *runs in slow motion*
    Why must you slay me on Twitter? You and Snoopy….

Hard Hitter says:

or Diabla…cause you know that bish cant spell…

Dymond says:

Sup Fernando’s boo? Yall been on vacation or something? :hug:

@ Browndella u never answered if you were gonna love me long time or not :wail:

People who mighta composed that fuggin email:
    Wacka Momma
    Bish pushed out the truck by Gucci
    Fantasy Island
    Add to the list Jim Jones momma….
    ________________________________

chibytex aka overweight hamster says:

You left Frankie off (Keyshia Cole’s mammy) the list….

—————-

She also left NeNe Leakes off that list :lol:

Dawn Sheen says:

Quiet on the yard, Sandra is on deck… hush now I need her to see my date request.. none of y’all catty fighting cause y’all don’t be reading…

pinksghetti says:

Friskme KI$$E$ says:

His_Mommy623 says:

@GA lawd I miss Changing Faces….

____________________________________________________

YOU TOO I was 8 years old ordering from there
    ______________________________________________

I did the same thing. They started to send me letters about paying the full price and I sent a letter telling them I was only 11 years old (I pretended to be 12 because it seemed older, LOL) and they stopped. I forgot all about that until I saw both of your comments *to be young again, sigh*.

People who mighta composed that fuggin email:
    Wacka Momma
    Bish pushed out the truck by Gucci
    Fantasy Island
    Add to the list Jim Jones momma….
    ________________________________

chibytex aka overweight hamster says:

You left Frankie off (Keyshia Cole’s mammy) the list….

—————-

She also left NeNe Leakes off that list

Naw, Bryce done stole his mama blackberry, lap top, desk top and e-machine so it wasn’t her.

His_Mommy623 says:

CANDI why the fack do i not have yo twitter name? :shank:

Ty says:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Ty……..WHY? MUST? YOU?!!
    ________________________________________________________________________
    What Tatted…U still flirting with my gravi :rofl:

candibfly says:

OHoney :hug: ion be tryin to!

cha cha has ur love for me faded like ciara’s singing career? :crying:

CHA CHA says:

CANDIIIIIIIIIII PANTS… I blew up a building in your honor two weeks ago and I still get no love :wail: All I wanna do is brush your hair, spin the nighht and color in the carebears coloring book together

@ DAWN… Or CUZBAND :shrug:

HOBURGER NUMERO UNO……….YOU ARE MY KIND OF BURGER :hug:

Dymond yes I love you long time

His_Mommy623 says:

@pink yes the good ol’ days…. they dnt give me nathan for a buck no mo! :crying:

candibfly says:

HIS i was unaware that u were on the twitters, tis the same as here

Something is either wrong with gravatar or I got a virus… IT could be both :coffee:

Time to run a scan.

@Candi
    I’ve just been macking some bishes and pimpin some H*es!!!! I’s tired!!!

Lola Falona says:

Can we please get a :newpost: ??

Commenting on this post is like beating a dead horse! We get it! Girl, can’t spell, ole’ boy talking ’bout black women complaining and his preference for mixed chicks, yada yada yada!

Can you post something on Matthew Knowles’ supposedly stealing from Bey? Or Floyd Money Mayweather cooning in the club by burning money?? Something???:crying:

Dymond says:

@ Civil Im good thanx for asking #suddenlyshy

Yo, Sandra you see my request for a morning glory on Tahiry?

Mamacita hasnt been giving a fvck here lately and I like it! :hug: :lol:

laterthannever says:

This trick said UNCOMFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*feeds Luscious some skrawberries*

chu doing bew?

This just made me snort out loud…

Dymond says:

Yo, Sandra you see my request for a morning glory on Tahiry?

Why u want a morning glory on a sack of nickels?

@Lola

There is a new Obama post…you can predict the usual of what it’s about….

@Civil… watchu listening too
    —————————————
    If I don’t say “4?, will you stone me??

:blink: WELL I NEVER…… which song though :coffee:

@Dymond :hug: I don’t flucks with Fernando!!! But I will be on vacation in 3 days!!!! :coffee: <—-rum punch….after a cpl of them it'll be :danban:

@His :hug: Sup bew!

OHoneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :hug:

laterthannever says:

This trick said UNCOMFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :ghost:

@Candi i’m Noochii_B on twitter bew…add ur bewthang pwease :hug:

Milf-n-Cookies says:

:dead:
    This chick needs to learn subject-verb agreement ASAP

H-Townmama says:

@Civil
    Im doing well. How is your summer going?

:rofl: :rofl: some shyt is just too easy :rofl:

and where is Dimpz today?

OHoney says:

Dawn I don’t know whether to kick you out or keep you here. You provide the comic relief I need to smother the drama that goes on here at SR.com

Alex………………….

@Dymond
    I was listening to LaChat earlier. #dontjudgeme
    :whistle:
    She like them 20s sittin tall on her truck
    You ain’t mad iz ya

Dymond says:

@ DAWN… Or CUZBAND
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :tape: I didnt want to say it but I sure thought it

@ Brown :love: u think I can get one of those sessee mad libs that you give dimpz?

@ Dawn she look way better photoshopped :coffee:

Hey Lola :hi:

Umm @Y.O.D.C unless you’re the one who wrote that dumb ass email to Sandra than no I wasn’t talking to you. Stop reaching for chit

@Dawn :rofl: true

OHoney says:

Alex i luv the way you greet me bew :yes: :hug:

OHoney says:

I know… sometimes these folks be tripping like so as if…

His_Mommy623 says:

HTown! :yahoo: how goes it suga?

OHoney says:

Ms. Everything is thems the Animaniacs?? I used to love thems

@Dawn
    :hug: I sawwy!!! I’ll be sure to buy 7 copies of your book!!! They are buy one get 6 free, right?

Mamacita says:

@Dymond :hug: oh I’m just bored as hell so don’t mind me :lol:

Hmmmm well here’s your hug at Cha :hunching: :wink:

@Civil… watchu listening too
    —————————————
    If I don’t say “4?, will you stone me??

:blink: WELL I NEVER…… which song though :coffee:
    ————————————————-
    How about End of Time, Party & I Miss You…oh and I care

Yall still crazy says:

Oh ok Twin, but please come back tomorrow for at least a head nod down or a headnod up two times :grill: NYC style!

His, I placed an order… Is it ready yet?! :lol:

TO THE CHANEL NO.5 OF THE HOBURGERS… :bow: Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ohoney.. that’s them!! I’ve had the song stuck in my head for about 2 weeks now lol

DRAMA :rolleyes: In my own life not really UGH!

CivilEngineer says:

@H-Town…summer is going well. Class is over and now I’m back full-time at work…can’t complain. How about you?

*runs my tongue slowly around the skrawberry then with one suck swallows it whole*

CHA CHA says:

@ Lola…that baby is making you irritated and your easily aggravated…. *rubs your e belly :hahaha:

Dymond says:

:cuss: Ratchet, you better not have done Fernando wrong again like last time!

Hey HTown :hi: look at them cuties!!

Hey Milf :hi:

Alex is soooo RatchetFree says:

@Dawn

nOPE 6TH one gets u grinded on like a rabbit

Yall still crazy says:

My comment got deleted. :mad: Got me bowing to no da mn body. It should’ve said:

TO THE CHANEL NO. 5 OF THE HOBURGERS :bow: Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

His_Mommy623 says:

@Yall, almost i’m making sure the cakes and nipples are hanging out accordingly :yes:

gawn Luscious with yo bad self! :clap: *heads to the kitchen* i gots ta find mo fruits!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

SO THIS IS WERE ERRBODY AT?? :coffe:
    @HIS :hug:

Oh, Sandra taking Morning Glory requests????

Maliah Michelle
    Casey
    Sanaa Lathan
    Candibfly
    Meagon Fox
    Dee1127
    Michael Michelle Whateverherlastnameis
    Adele (WHAT? :shrugs: )

breniqua says:

Illiterate stalker???

thats what it said @Yall :lol:

Lakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :hug: hey bew

@Man, oh u enjoy Adele eh?

bahama says:

I think Auntie Sandra just wanted to give us a good laugh because normally she would say “edited for clarity” and fix it so intelligent folks can understand. :newbie:

@Man

Lol, I haven’t even heard of Michael Michelle since she was on New York Undercover…I wonder what she’s doing nowadays…

Yall still crazy says:

His, I promise, it’s there now, but a second ago, it wasn’t. :think: *wonders if I’m cracking up* Shet it Alex….

CHA CHA says:

@ BROWN :mad: Im tired you bishes not ACKnowledging my beautiful azz HMPH!

CIVIL :hug: THATS WHY YOU SO RELAXED AND SHYT…Good listening :yes:

OHONEY….Im putting that azz on the list of FINE BISHES THAT DONT SHOW LOVE BACK TO FINE BISHES :wail:

MS EVERYTHING………..Where you been WOMAN… I LIKE IT WHEN YOU STOP BY!:hug:

HOBURGER NUMERO UNO you shole know how to make me TINGLY within :kiss:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Oh, Sandra taking Morning Glory requests????

Maliah Michelle
    Casey
    Sanaa Lathan
    Candibfly
    Meagon Fox
    Dee1127
    Michael Michelle Whateverherlastnameis
    Adele (WHAT?
    —-

:hi: Htown!

Dymond says:

Choco :hug: love u

@ Lakes, where u been bish? When yo birfday?

@HIS
    “oh u enjoy Adele eh?”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I wouldn’t be a black man if I wasn’t attracted to at least on obeast yt woman. :shrugs:

I like one of her songs is all.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@his i was looking for u on the under :crying: i was all alone in the underground email it was daaark in that biiiiioootch!! :hug:
    @chachalinglooongtimeloove :kiss: :boobs: <make me feliz!

Feline Feminine in the flesh says:

@Man

still trying to figure out which name is her first or last :hahaha:

ELove says:

@Man…
    Meagan Fox and that FAKE Vanessa Williams Chick… REALLY Dawg ?!!?

Sometimes I THINK you’re POSSESSED By All-Out FAKE-n-ARTIFICIAL LQQKING Females :coffee:

OHoney says:

:shocked: Brown is so talented
    :lol: @Man’s request

Yall still crazy says:

His, hurry & look at it now—the words are missing!

#timetodoacsiinestigation

I :heart: Eric Delco…

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@DYMOND ITS ON JULY 17TH :party: AT MY CASA!! AND THE NIGHT BEFO GETN TIIIIIIIPPPPSSSSAY **HOPES SHE DONT DRUNK TEXT OR SND PICS** :lol: :danban:

qtipthecat says:

The one day my boss isn’t here……and nothing but F***ery!

:waves: @Cha Cha I’ve been around, mostly lurking. How are you?

I wouldn’t be a black man if I wasn’t attracted to at least on obeast yt woman.
    ___

:dead:

…and ummm, I thought Adele was a black neo-soul singer :think:

Honey
    that’s nothin you should see the banana

Milf-n-Cookies says:

@GA
    :whistle:
    I don”t really wanna go, I dont really wanna stay…can we get it together
    Dam I loved 702 :yes:

CHA CHA says:

LAKERCHICAOFMIVIDALOCA :lick: :kiss: siempre!

@DAWN
    “You color struck… hell I would make a male morning wood but I think u bout the only dude left.. its some manly bishes in here tho”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

You mean you’d make a list for some “Morning Glory?” Go right on, the ladies will like that too. Not color struck/ I’m “Fine-hoe-struck.”

qtipthecat says:

Oh and can we get a morning wood on Adam Rodriguez?

@YALL we almost ready for PR?!?!? :yahoo: :danban:

@Elove

Sometimes I THINK you’re POSSESSED By All-Out FAKE-n-ARTIFICIAL LQQKING Females
    ___

You’re just now figuring this out? :shrugs:

:hug: Dymond (I think that I spoke this morning, but I can’t remember…) :smack:

OHoney says:

Cha-Cha just love me. That’s all I ask. You know u the purdiest one on the SR,com blogasphere :tittays: <<< I don't do that for just anybody :lol:

I wouldn’t be a black man if I wasn’t attracted to at least on obeast yt woman.
    ____________________________
    :ghost:
    :kona:

*emails laker my number just in case there’s body shots sent out*

Ty says:

Dawn u are the highlight of a frustrating workday. U are probably the reason that I haven’t shaked the hell out of my coworker :cuss:

Peachizz says:

My Dearest LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS,

After reading Comment #45,(your open letter to my and my dimple). There is no one more thoughtful and delightful as you. The last thing I would have ever wanted to inflict on you is extra agony, mental anguish and/or pain.

Moving forward, when time permits, I promise to check in,even if that means less work will be done for my employer!!!!

Sincerely,
    Peachizz(W/a ZZ)

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHACHA MY BELLA :kiss: WHO IS GETN PEENWASTED THIS WEEKND SH1T TOOONIGHT!! :hump: I NEEDS TO GO HOME! :boobs:

Ms. Everything says:

@Cha Cha I’ve been around, mostly lurking. How are you?

Girl nuthin much just being a good slave :lol:

@Yall nope its there :rofl:

Dymond says:

@ Crazee u did but what the heck :hug:

:dead: fine-hoe-struck

Frenchie, I’m ready. No need to pack, His is sending our kini’s via DHL in a matchbox :grill:

oh man i’m crashing :yawn:

OHoney says:

Cha-Cha just love me. That’s all I ask. You know u the purdiest one on the SR,com blogasphere <<< I don't do that for just anybody

:bow: I :heart: and :love: YOU TOO my BOO THANG OF SEXAYNESS

@Frisk

I take it you’re horny…. :coffee:

:blow: & :jack: <—just because…

H-Townmama says:

:hug:
    Hi beautiful His Mommy!!!!!!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

LET ME TASTE THAT SUGAR.. THAT SWEET AND LOOOW :whistle:

His_Mommy623 says:

smh@Netflix thinking i’m gna pay these new membership fees
    *cancels that shyt quickly*

:bye: netflix..it was nice til u started showing ur ass..i let the first raise in fees slide but not this time :nono:

@YALL :thumbsup:

@ALEX WE READDDDDDDDDDDYYY I cant wait to drive the new RIDE! :steer:

CFREE says:

HOW N THEE HAIL DID I MISS Candibeenfly & Alexxxxx???? :wail:
    back to lurking :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:ha: :jack: :blow: :boobs:

Thank you ever so much Pank Peachizz w/aZZ

ELove says:

@Man…
    And STOP IT with the generalizations TOO because I ain’t NEVER been with NO YT Water-Buffalo Female but I’ve SEEN Plenty of SIMPLE-AZZ FOOLZ (Some were relatives) doing THAT Though :coffee:

Btw MAJOR DAP for the —> I’m “Fine-hoe-struck.” :thumbsup:

@Ms Everything
    What is that in Your Gravi (Just Curious Baby…) :think:

Yall still crazy says:

Hmmmp, well I guess that htown (no caps or dash) didn’t see my personalized hello to her…. *hands folded across my chest*

Milf-n-Cookies says:

Heeeyyyy Dymond :bye:

Hard Hitter says:

There’s a planking pic of a recent “very popular” post’s subject. She’s on a mailbox.

*wipes Cfrees tears* now shake sumptin bew :boobs:

@Ho’boygah and Frenchiee, the ‘kinis are scantily clad and ret’tagoooo :yes:

@FEFE I WANT IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GOSH! IT’S BEEN FOREVER AND A DAY! ALMOST A YEAR DAMMIT :mad:

BUT MY WAIT ENDS NEXT THURSDAY :yahoo:

Elove a pineapple mojito

FRENCHICHI

make his head hit the headboard and make me proud!!!!

:rofl: @HH at your gravi………i guess all your gravis will be about the hard hit! damn i remember that :smack:

@Dawn
    Who’s going to be doing the humping? :think:

@Dymond
    My bday is July 18th….FYI!!!

@Frisk

:blink: a year!? Seriously? …. awww hon, I’m glad you are finally about to get it in! :yahoo:

Yall still crazy says:

:coffee: <–pineapple mojito ( just because it sounds yummy)

@suga i dont have a headboard :crying: will the wall do?

His_Mommy623 says:

Mojitos are just *wipes tear* the best thang ever created with liquor
    I want a mojito rat now! :crying:

never had pineapple tho…now the pomegranate, baybayyyyyyy :thumbsup:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@BABYDADDY SO WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FOR MY B-DAY? ITS UR STEP DAUGHTER BDAY TOO!! :yahoo:

CFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :yahoo: What up guhl?!?

@French
    Didn’t I say you were not driving?!? And don’t be trying to pay the driver off or flash him so he’ll let u drive!!!

Hard Hitter says:

Friskme
    Good catch. I got more of them.

Just trying to live up to this “simple” tag!

laykeya says:

ELove says:

@Man…

:rofl: I hear that all the time that black men like fat yts. I be like why?

H-Townmama says:

:hi: Yall

I just saw your comment :oops: Please forgive me as London is showing me her colors. I love when she says boo! (blue)

FRENCHI
    THE WALL WILL DO JUST FINE!

@His I’m gonna try to make one tonight as soon as my kids go to sleep but they are so good.. I haven’t tried a pomegranate one yet

Alex is soooo RatchetFree says:

CFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! What up guhl?!?

@French
    __________________________________________________________

whaaaaaaaa do whaaaaaaaaa nah boo no suck thing

*whispers in @yall ear….did you pay off the driver with the money we had left over from the… you know where???*

@DYYYYYYMOND I :heart: you too

:waves: (VS THONGS) to Lakes

Alright H-Town (back to normal) :grill:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Thank you ever so much Pank Peachizz w/aZZ

:hahaha: BROWNIE YOUR SO CLEVER WITH WORDS *licks the side of your face

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Ya’ll….a pineapple mojito DOES SOUND GREAT and so does my daiquiris:

Bacardi O
    Frozen Juice – any flavor (preferably cherry, apple & raspberry mix)
    Rainbow Sherbert
    Whipped Cream
    Ice
    Blender

- Take Tons of Bacardi O & Ice and blend; add entire frozen juice of your choice (see my preference ablove) & blend; add a few scoops of rainbow sherber & blend; add whipped cream & blend….pour into glass and add whipped cream on top……..YUM!

*grabs @ALEX by the hands and those the “Double dream foot dance”

NOW RUBBER LEGS!!!!!!!!!! :danban: :danban1:

@Ms. Everything,

I have been making them at home lately myself…I only do the strawberry and lime at home tho but they come out so delish *squeals*

pls drink one in my honor… I have had my fair share of wine lately so I am taking a break :crying: from all the liquors…

@FRENCH

I bet you be disappointed with this dyck you anticipating. Nicca prolly bust in two and half strokes.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO **catches panties** I JUST BOUGHT ME SOME SESY BABY DOLL FROM THERE OVER THE WEENDS AND SOME LACE PANTIES I LOOOOOOVE VICKY!!

waits for @suga to give me more pointers for my night of lust :waiting:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Tatted that sounds delish bew…

reminds me of the pink panties drank my homegrl used to make…

OFF TOPIC
    That burial or casket gravi reminds me of someone who dust cropped out of the casket with that smoke :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

ALRIGHT YALL HAVE A GOOD ONE FUUUUUUKKKAAAAS!! :boobs:

blunt says:

:ashamed:

I was in a rush when I typed that email.

Sorry yall

emoticon not gravi :rofl:

Hard Hitter says:

Man
    Expectations are the root of disappointments

OMG @MAN dont say shyt like that!

The way my kids are acting I may have one or two in your honor lol

@choco you made me think hard about that one…like “who has a casket as a gravi”

@Lakes
    :bye:

I would pay for VS lingerie – but the chit will be torn off or never worn darn shame

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

H-Townmama says:

Yall

I just saw your comment Please forgive me as London is showing me her colors. I love when she says boo! (blue)
    ———————-
    AWWW so cute at that age!
    Tell her to say yellow! (yeyo!) Sometimes I miss having the little biddys running around.

@MAN i aint gonna lie i was thinking the same thing :no:

@Frisk
    But look at the emoticon and look at the smoke come out the end Im like ewwww :rofl:

HIS
    I was waitin for you to bring me that plantain banana so you could watch it disappear :waiting:

H-Townmama says:

*test*

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ His….feel free to try! they are awesome and will have that ear hot as hell!

336
    that’s it…. open wide

#343 i’m guessing that’s for me :rofl:

oh nevermind you gettin it innnn with @his

backs out the twosome slowly

@WUT
    That gravi girl and I see the one who is showing all his teeth I know Im prolly real late on commenting :ha:

H-Townmama says:

@WUT
    She says Yewo, boo, gween, red, pople, and white. :lol:
    Oh and skircle (circle)

@FRENCH

I’m just being real. Like HH said, “Expectations are the root of disappointment.”

Can’t be disappointed when you ain’t expecting chit. Dat nigga might bust before the put it in.

:haha:

@French
    Slow down. You’re doing the dance to fast. :danban1:

@Alex you can teach me on our way to PR :yahoo:

laykeya says:

@Choco was it you who said you were from the DMV area. I just came back from Baltimore. I’m thinking about moving there(got alot of family there) but I’m scared because I almost ran over a cracky or two. Is DC any better?

:offtopic: a woman in California cut off her husband’s penis and threw it in the garbage disposal… :coffee:

@Lakeya
    Yes Im from the DMV but I wouldn’t ever choose to live in BMORE – some areas in DC are better but you will be paying I would check MOCO like Silver Spring, Rockville or Gaithersburg

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

:blink: :karate:

is there aproblem @awesome :huh:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@WUT
    ——————–
    TEEHEEE :grill:

laykeya says:

ok Choco thanks my cousin was saying I could work in DC(hospital professional) and probably live in Bmore since it’s cheaper. but I’ll look in to those other places.
    @awesome is that supposed to be you protecting your man parts. :lol:

CHA CHA says:

TATTED….. Why havent we said HELLO today… do I have to hop on your TA TAS :shrug:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Feline Feminine in the flesh says:

:ha:
    ——————-
    She gone be mad she did that when she gets horny! :rofl:
    She’s gonna be like “Dam I shoulda cut off his arm, leg, something other than the peen! DAM! DAM! DAM! :mad:

@Wut

From the article I read she said he deserved it…she poisoned his food and tied him up…and just as he was waking up she :shank: it off and tossed it in the garbage disposal…he is in critical condition… this is SO sad! :no:

laykeya says:

She gone be mad she did that when she gets horny!

@feline how did it happen? Was he sleeping or something cause that’s the only way i see him letting her get that close with a knife. Does she still have all her teeth?

@Lakeya
    It’s not that expensive in Montgomery County and I don’t know if you have kids but they also have places in new nice neighborhoods by law they set aside and go according to your income this has nothing to do with HOC… Silver Spring is close to DC some areas are down trodden so just watch out you could ask me or call Remax Realty agent in Silver Spring MD and tell him your needs he will find you something

laykeya says:

nevermind I see u answered

@laykeya

Yeah, she’s got all her teeth :lol: …but the bish look cahrayzay! I’m out, have a good evening everyone :cya:

Damn I couldn’t cut my man’s peen off that the thought makes my stomach quiver but some men act exactly like dycks :coffee:

laykeya says:

@choco I’m definetly gonna move. I’m sick of Boston. Don’t get me wrong it’s title town for life. But I want to be close to my family. Are Montgomery county and silver springs close enough to Bmore? like 30 or 45 mins?

@Laykeya
    I don’t blame you I visited Boston and it felt so racist to me and this was like 6 years ago
    and yes Silver Spring is like 30 min and Rockville Gaithersburg area is about 45 min – it’s reasonable and I like living in the burbs

laykeya says:

Yes Boston has some, umm… how should I say, race realations issues. Yes that’s it. But thanks so much for the info. By this time next year I’ll most likely be in that area. Anyway have a good rest of the day. Bye

Yall still crazy says:

Yall go look at the wayne dancers post!

ELove says:

Ms. Everything
    OK Then… I WILL be LQQKING into THOSE !!! :thumbsup:

@His
    Heeyy Sexxy-Mama :kiss: and I’ll be PATIENTLY Waiting for Your Liquor URGES Baby :coffee:

grlnva says:

I just set myself back 10+ years, I feel dumb as hail after reading that email.

rozb says:

That email was very painful to read. I need a drink after that… :coffee:

Yall still crazy says:

@Chiby, Update: We only encountered 1 homeless man at Mc and he was quite polite. He went from person to person (beginning in the seating area and then to the line) asking for an exact dollar amount for food, one chick gave him a cheeseburger, and he STILL went asking folks for money “for food” with the damn burger in his hand…

He didn’t make it over to me—I kept moving around, because I peeped him….

I Run New York says:

“WTF does this all mean?
    cause that Email made no damn sense…”

LMAO The email is so incoherent it’s laughable. Adam and her have been living together for 2 years and the media doesn’t really talk about them. My only guess is that the email author is insinuating that Adam is ashamed of her and hiding their relationship. The author also seems to feel that she is betraying black men and or lying to them by dating Adam.

simplicity3357 says:

for the love of GOD…what is this woman saying. is this even in english?

miamore1973 says:

————————-

I didn’t know that. Cause here in Inglewood Mexicans come from Mexico. You may find a blaxican here and there. But really most are Mexicans. I think some have Native American in their mix but not black.

butterfly197420 says:

What. The. Hail.ORG?! @Sandra why would you entertain this bullcrap?! What is the big friggin’ deal? :blink: I don’t get it. Reading this made my head hurt and made me want to :cuss: . Auntie, plz don’t do this AGAIN!

Mother Jefferson says:

The Dominican woman that Adam was with before Melanie cheated on him.I dont think he is even dating Melanie anymore. I always thought he was suspect… :coffee:

bogart4017 says:

Who in the hail helped her with sentence structure–Bunny Debarge??
    This calls for remedial english composition 101.
    YOu need the FBI to decode the damn thing before you can figure out if you care or not.