I searched the entire Internet and finally found the full episode of Single Ladies, episode 8 for you Single Ladies fans.

“Single Ladies” was filmed on location in the Atlanta area, and stars LisaRaye McCoy (Keisha), Stacey Dash (Val) and Charity Shea (April).

In episode 108 entitled "Can't Hide Love," April bribes a local radio station DJ (played by singer Kelly Rowland) with clothing from Val's high end boutique in exchange for radio spins for her artist Reed Durham. Val (Stacey Dash) throws an intimate party for four where Keisha catches her man, Malcolm (D.B. Woodside), possibly cheating on her.

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

Damm Just when I thought I was going to go through this day without a recap of this.... this.... this.... :rolleyes:

• NaijaGal

So how did Lauren London get tricked out of the show...she could have been the intern if they wanted a whitie to be a main character...wonder how she just got 1 episode and never to be heard from again

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

This show is stupid and whack I haven't kept up with it at all the acting SUCKKKKKS :peace:

• mrsloveleigh

Wut that's a sexy bish in your gravie

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

HEY TATTS, CHACHA, CHOCO, LUSHY, ALBOY, FELINE, BLUNT, ERRRBODY

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

This show IS STUPID, WACK as Choco stated....and as I watched it (smile) and the love scene between Val & her dude, all I that kept popping up in my head is my grandmother saying "old men give you worms!" :rofl:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

HEEEY WUT....*thinking I'm in love wit'cho gravi!*

• Eb

It was so creepy when they played George Micheals "father figure" while her and her man smanged. :blink:

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

HEY MrsLove! Isn't She! :lol: I have been petitioning Sandra to make her "Morning Glory" :thumbsup:

:rofl: @ Tatted !
    I started watching the show and I like it bad acting and inaccuracies (??) apart. It's entertaining !

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Why you laffin' @ me Vero?

• YSoSerious

:yawns: and :waiting: for a quick topic change.

• Mamacita

I don't see a video :cuss:

I only caught the last 30 min because I was watching the Pres and Boehner speak.

Guess i'll have to wait until VH1 FINALLY puts the full episode on their website. Why isn't it ever available the next day like other shows?

• howmanylicks_07

Dont watch the show but love the Earth,Wind,and Fire song.

• LovesLove85

I loved this episode! Omar was too funny drunk calling his beau bc he hadn't shown up yet. The foreign girl aggravates me to no end though. Her voice is annoying. Kelly was interesting too, not too bad. April Killed me when she kissed Reed then got mad bc he cuffed Kells. Jealous much??

• vero

@ tatted, the 'old men give you worms'. i hadn't heard that in a long time !! they say that here too !

Yso :hug:

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

HEEEY WUT….*thinking I’m in love wit’cho gravi
    ---------------
    Girl has got confidence don't she! Betta not tell her she ain't fine as hell! :rofl:

• LovesLove85

The acting isn't very good, but as Sandy pointed out before, the writing is very well done..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfreK0Yno LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

HOWMANYLICKS!
    Sup *head nod*

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Vero..... :rofl: - that chit has stayed in my head! I use to wonder "what the fugg are you talking 'bout grandma", as if she didn't know what she was talking 'bout! She was the one who told me I was a lesbian @ 10 years old....GO FIGURE! :thinking: :shrugs:

• vero

Luscious, I heard you're not feeling too well?

• mrsloveleigh

The writing may be good but that acting is cringeworthy at times. I think LisaRaye only did good playing Niecy on All Of Us. It like she has a 5 second delay when she speaks. or like someone is feeding her lines ans she can't start talking until they stop

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Heeey Naija :bye:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfreK0Yno LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

No Vero I'm not, I'm bored and moody!
    You got some pick me up??????

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

YSoSerious says:

:yawns: and for a quick topic change.
    --------------------------
    Did you hear about the black farmer who was arrested for going off on a white store owner for refusing to take back some fertilizer he just bought? It was crazy! The police was called out.. they billy clubbed him and everything. What started it was when the police asked him why he was so dam angry, the man yelled "Man this some bullshyt!" :grin:

• vero

tatted I know. and i honestly don't see myself with and OLDer man. although they're always the ones wanting to talk to me ! gosh, i remember this old neighbor I had, who used to bring me all kind of rotten fruits, on his way back from his garden, and one day he dropped his phone number in my letter box and told me he wanted me to 'give him love'. :vomit:

• vero

:hug: wut !!!!!!!!!!!!! what's up !!

Luscious, i am bored out of my mind right now

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

U GETTING GOOD DINERO FOR ALL THESE DAM RECAPS HUH AUNTIE? :wink: BECAUSE NOBODY GIVES A FUK ABOUT THIS SHOW :shrug: MAYBE ITS ME!

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ vero...OLD MEN LOVE ME, especially old Mexican men. They always look @ my ass & go "mucho grande'" "mucho mucho!"

GTFOH

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

Hey Vero :hug: Love your hair... or are you trying to show something else off? :think: :lol:

• vero

the HAIR, WUT, the HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ vero…OLD MEN LOVE ME, especially old Mexican men. They always look @ my ass & go “mucho grande’” “mucho mucho!”

GTFOH
    --------------
    :hahaha: I get the "Aye preddy ladee. You got husband?" :rofl:

:rofl: @tatted
    the old pervs here mostly look at the tits. well they look when you come and also when you go I hate them. and I'm too polite to curse them out !

• YSoSerious

Old wood is fulla worms. :yes:

WUT!! :hugs:

You got me with that one.

LAKER!! :yahoo:

I don't give a fraction of a fck about these shows either.

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

vero says:

:ha:
    the HAIR, WUT, the HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------
    It is purty too! I am think of getting mine braided down. This naturalbigazzfro is for da birds!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfreK0Yno LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Vero I've noticed here too the old men like tig ole bitties

• vero

I can't believe Yso ignored my :hug:. I'm hurt and going to pout in my corner !

• YSoSerious

VERO!! :hugs:

I see I'm still the only one looking at your braids. :lol:

• vero

Wut the braids is the only hairstyle that keep this hair in check. but it has to be so tight, i can't sleep for 1 or 2 days after i'm done braiding.
    i'm really tired of hair.

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

YSoSerious says:

Old wood is fulla worms.

WUT!!

You got me with that one.
    -----------------
    I woke you up then? Good! I heard the same thing about old men peens... do they actually have worms or is that just a saying? :typing: I'm going to Web MD for this one...

:lol: @ Yso. you're definitely not gay or bisexual :rofl:

• mirsmommy

vero says:

the HAIR, WUT, the HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyyy Vero, I said hey to you in another post, and also asked if you were motorboating yourself in that gravi. :tittays:

• mirsmommy

vero says:

@ Yso. you’re definitely not gay or bisexual

:lol: I ain't either, but those knockers resemble my old ones. :rofl:

• Milf-n-Cookies

@ Eb glad I wasn't the only one creeped out w/ that song :no:
    The only reason I actually watch this show is to see what they're wearing.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YSO :2dance: AND :lol: AT THE OLD MEXICAN DUDES "EY EY GUERITA U GOT BOYFRRIND ON U BONITA MAMASITA!" AND IT BE THE OLD BIG BEER BELLY SHORT LOOK LIKE A WRICKLE RAISIN THAT BE TRYING TO HOLLA!! :hahaha:

• vero

@ mirs i'm lost between all the posts ! and i'm really showing off my braids !!!! let me put up a more decent gravi !

• mrsloveleigh

I had an old Mexican man try to get at me ans he couldn't even speak english tryna ask me for my number. wht the hail we gone tak about onthe phone. All you would hear is que coming from both sides

:rofl: @ !*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvOeA7rqxnM DMisses

I swear you all post the same comments about how horrible the acting is everytime Sandra posts an episode lol I don't thin it's that bad. I think the show is going to get better with each season, more drama will unfold, aside from Lisa Raye's bad acting can we just give the show a chance? It's like a black Sex in the City with one white girl, and it's not like we have many black sitcoms to choose from. This is the closest we may ever get to Girlfriends :cry: so sad, but true.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfreK0Yno LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Vero you knew good and damn well that areola was showin!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfreK0Yno LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

:pacifier:

• howmanylicks_07

@ Luscious

What up?

• mirsmommy

mrsloveleigh says:

I had an old Mexican man try to get at me ans he couldn’t even speak english tryna ask me for my number. wht the hail we gone tak about onthe phone. All you would hear is que coming from both sides
    _____________________________

:lol: An old man with only two teeth in his mouth (the canine teeth) told me he wanted to take me out to lunch, and I told him only if he takes a bite out of a crunchy chocolate chip cookie with his gums. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDfreK0Yno LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

LICKNSTICK
    nothin much, I'm tryna get into somethin but no suck luck just yet!

• Milf-n-Cookies

:rofl: @Mirs

• mrsloveleigh

Mirs!!! lmao at him gumming that cookie. Now that i think about it gumming the cookie might feel good

• PAHairston

Hello All. Wish Girlfriends would start anew.

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

:nono: Yall allll know that Sandra is not gonna ban Man! While he is to the left with some....most... well hell alll his remarks... his comments are usually funny. Now imitators (such as Yella) tried to do what Man does and got his azz handed to him... Let that be a lesson to the new comers... what you see the Ole Headz get away with... I'll just say don't try that shyt at home!!!! :rofl:

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

mirsmommy says:

mrsloveleigh says:

_____________________________

------------------
    Girl be careful!! :rofl: My old azz manish uncle could eat corn on the cobb, an apple, fried chicken... not a tooth in his head. He didn't like dentures... He would go up to young pretty girls and say "let me gum ya!"

• http://psgoodloving.blogspot.com/?zx=a740537a30234348 CHA CHA aka Cali Sunkissed

NaijaGal says:

So how did Lauren London get tricked out of the show…she could have been the intern if they wanted a whitie to be a main character…wonder how she just got 1 episode and never to be heard from again

:shrug: I wondered that too...wasnt she on a lot of the promo trail

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

HEY TATTS, CHACHA, CHOCO, LUSHY, ALBOY, FELINE, BLUNT, ERRRBODY

WUT WUT IN THE BUTT... That bish look like she smell like day old salami and piss :vomit: I bet the sweat up under them flaps is..... :hurl:

DMisses says:

I swear you all post the same comments about how horrible the acting is everytime Sandra posts an episode lol I don’t thin it’s that bad. I think the show is going to get better with each season, more drama will unfold, aside from Lisa Raye’s bad acting can we just give the show a chance? It’s like a black Sex in the City with one white girl, and it’s not like we have many black sitcoms to choose from. This is the closest we may ever get to Girlfriends so sad, but true.

I agree with you except I dont think Lisa Raye's acting is as bad as everyone is stating... Since the first show she has made a lot of progress and she is getting better! I really like Val's love scene...and I have a lov/hate relationship with the way I feel about Malcolm. I want Keyshias voice to be a little lighter though...I think its hilarious how we always know when she is talking because of her distinct voice tone.
    I LOVE THE SHOW :shrug: Cant wait till next Monday and Im going to be bummed when the season finale takes place!

• Lovely One

@ DMisses says:

--------------------------------
    I agree. The acting is not that bad. I find myself looking forward to VH1 on Mondays :danban1:

P.S. I heard that "Girlfriends" is making a movie. We WILL see Joan's wedding :yahoo:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

CHA CHA aka Cali Sunkissed says:

I wondered that too…wasnt she on a lot of the promo trail

Lauren London is in all the marketing posters at Lenox mall in Atlanta.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvOeA7rqxnM DMisses

Cha Cha I agree Lisa Raye is getting better

Lovely One girl say it aint so! Omg a Girlfriends movie! Giiiiirl you just made my day with this news! :yahoo:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

DMisses says:

*****************************************************

Hey Dmisses!!! Its nice to see another dallas poster on the sr blog!!

S/N: I cant wait to see the Girlfriends movie, joan will finally have her wedding and we can see what Toni has been up too!

• Nhere

mizzdallas: I agree! lets give Single Ladies a chance, we ALWAYS talking about how come there isnt any black tv shows, well thats because WE dont give the black tv shows a chance.. I like this show and I will continue to support them.

------------------------------------------

Not so long ago when we had a variety of awesome black shows. They would always pit them against each other in the same time slot. Cosby & Different World vs Martin & Living Single; Bernie Mac Show vs. My Wife and Kids. Who can choose with those options? The shows ended up knocking each other off.

The problem with the acting on this show, it seems like someone is feeding everybody their lines. And their emotion doesn't match their words.

• Daisy

I have been hearing rumors of a Girlfriends rumor since Tracee got her show on BET but I don't want BET to ruin the movie like they did The Game

I watch Single Ladies for Malcolm and Keisha and the clothes.

• Daisy

*Girlfriends MOVIE I meant

• Yardgirl

Nhere says:

The problem with the acting on this show, it seems like someone is feeding everybody their lines. And their emotion doesn’t match their words.
    ==================================

So true about the shows knocking each other off because this was before DVR. What pisses me off though is how the then start up networks like FOX, UPN, WB etc created mediocre black shows knowing we would tune in. Then they turned around and cancel the good ones like Girlfriends without even a respectful series finale, like Joan's wedding!! Then they turned their programming around to all white shows. Still effing bitter about Girlfriends, BITTER!!