This breakup might just be fodder for reality TV ratings, but Lakers bench warmer Matt Barnes sounded sincere when he said it was over between him and his baby mama, Gloria Govan.

In an interview with VH1 blog, Gloria sounded like a potential stalker when she said "Matt and I do have kids" and "we’ll be in each other’s lives forever."

Although Gloria sounds extremely confident in this interview, her words conceal a warning to any breezy who is even thinking about coming between her and her baby daddy.

VH1: I saw the news about you and Matt, can you talk about your split?
Gloria: "Matt and I do have kids and we’re trying to be as cordial as we can right now and we’ll be in each other’s lives forever, but as relationships go, we have our ups and downs. It hasn’t been an easy ride moving across the country twice, having kids at 21 when I just graduated college, it hasn’t been easy. And now Matt has the lockout, so everything has been stressful with the breakup, the lockout, everything, it’s been a whirlwind. But we’re still friends and we’re still working things out and I wish him nothing but the best."

VH1: I just asked your sister Laura about it and she said she thinks you’ll get back together.
Gloria: Of course she does. My whole family is rooting for that man. I swear. They would pick him over me. I’ve learned my lesson, never say never and I think anything is possible, but right now I’m taking my time to grow as an individual. Not only for myself but for my family. We’ll see. I’m not going to say never, I’m optimistic, but for now…we’re going our separate ways. But if our paths cross again it’s meant to be. For now, we’re just taking our time to do our own thing. And Laura of course wants it. With her situation with Gilbert (Arenas), she’s been in and out, out and in. She has a lot of experience and good advice when it comes to situations like this.

• Genia

Black love dies another death.....!!!!

• MzTisch

The ONE person she should not look to for advice about men and relationships is her muddaphuking sister!!!

• iCandy86

smh Gloria Gloria Gloria...she sure is singing a different tune now. I know all the original Basketball Wives are sitting back chucklin'

• Honycoatd—Going off a feeling, I see you!!!

Gloria listening to her sister's advice in it self is a doom.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

I don't think she said anything wrong about THEIR relationship now that mess her sister and GA got going on. :blink:

Sounds like she wants the security blanket back (them NBA paychecks) :coffee:

• Aprilbaby

But we’re still friends and we’re still working things out and I wish him nothing but the best.”

Chick that is double talk. You can't be broken up and working things out. Shut up!

• MzDetermined

I Wish them the best either way it goes.

• VDot

"But we’re still friends and we’re still working things out and I wish him nothing but the best

Chick that is double talk. You can’t be broken up and working things out. Shut up!"

It's almost like being a little bit pregnant :blink: :hahaha:

• Honycoatd—Going off a feeling, I see you!!!

Fammies got a lunch date. :hug:

Enjoy :kiss:

See you in an hr and half tops 2.

@ April...Maybe they're taking a break to clear their heads? :shrug:

Matt's been looking better lately. I can't put my finger on what it is though. :think:

• lovezoe

Friends until he meet his next victim.

• lady_cn

Thanks for the :newpost: I was about to say the wrong thing in the last one.

Now, as for Gloria and Laura bish(es) puhlease! Don't listen to Laura, you gonna end up in the merry-go-round type of relationship she's in. Run while you still look decent. :coffee:

• KayCeiSoul

I kinda felt that Matt wasn't feeling her. She hasn't grown up or realized her potential. She seems stuck in a tunnel, and she also needs to disregard all the chit her sister Gonzo says. :rolleyes:

Hey KayCei :hug:

• KayCeiSoul

Aprilbaby says:

*********************************

• KayCeiSoul

Hey Dimpz-Boo! How are ya'! :-)

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

I found it interesting w/the pic on another post w/Laura, Gloria & Imani and Gloria took her ring off & Laura has hers back on! :lol:

This bish's, I swear!

• vero

'black' love? they're black?

• Christi

YAWN! Yeah, right Gloria. We'll see how good of friends they'll be once he "wifes up" someone else and or has another child.

lady_cn says:

Thanks for the I was about to say the wrong thing in the last one.

Now, as for Gloria and Laura bish(es) puhlease! Don’t listen to Laura, you gonna end up in the merry-go-round type of relationship she’s in. Run while you still look decent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:dead: @ run while you still look decent

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Who cares about El Debarge Matt Barnes breaking up with someone?

Ol girl looks beefed without all that make up. I'd be her new replacement dyck. Y'all know how hoes do. Be fluckin one nigga but REALLY wanna be with they baby daddy and chit.

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

Matt’s been looking better lately. I can’t put my finger on what it is though. :think:
    ______________________________________________________
    :yes:

@ KayCei....I'm ok, i'm sleepy though. :wail:

chibytex aka the people's champ says:

Sounds like she wants the security blanket back (them NBA paychecks)
    CHISUP - Is nice comformtable blanket.....Let me check my account. Umm yeah secured. LMAO

:smack:

:rofl: @ Run while you still look decent.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Who cares about El Debarge Matt Barnes breaking up with someone?
    ____________________________________________________________________

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:wail: for some reason Matt looks SEXY in that pic up top!

Hey errrrbody I missed earlier :waves:

Hey Cali :wave:

• sweetpea78

I wish her the best now as for her troll faced sister I wish she would just go away!!! :cuss:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

MATT LOOKS SEXY CAUSE HE'S NO LONGER IN A RELATIONSHIP

AND GLORIA NEEDS TO BE SILENT, DEAD SILENT ABOUT THIS NEGROE AND DO HER

IF YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE A MAN OF YOUR WORTH THAN IT'S APPARENT THAT HE'S NOT CONVINCED-GET GONE & STAY SILENT, KEEP IT STRICTLY BUSINESS & ABOUT THE KIDS

HE'LL GET HIS ACT TOGETHER,ONCE HE REALIZES THAT WHILE HE'S RUNNING YOUR ARSE AINT CHASING HIM

EITHER WAY HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO SUPPORT THEIR CHILDREN

• sweetpea78

Thanks for adding me Sandra...I've been lurking behind the scenes for years emailing you all of my comments...:rofl:

• KDub

----------------------------------------------
    She's been thrown out...invited back...and tossed de fugg out again. Alongside her kids...JUST like that heffa in "Hustle and Flow" when DJ made her and that baby kick rocks. She has alot of experience when it comes to getting tossed de FUGG out of the house. Luckily, she was not nekkid when it happened; like it did for Tawanna Iverson...my sister Deuce (and a Qwata)...needs to have a seat and shet da fugg UP about situations like this.

^^^^ what it shoulda said.

• lovezoe

She basically admitted she taking on the weight of the finances and it is not cool.

• Christi

Gloria's going to have that same thick-n-squinty look as her sister if she doesn't stay away from that discount Botox.

• caligirl

Besides...Ms. Baggy Eyes, wrote a check her arse couldn't cash, talking about she was good if they broke up. Never say that chizzz outloud. It's hard being single with bad ass kids. Dudes is not lined up to handle that responsbility, help you spend your money fo show....

Hey Dimpz :smiles:

• KDub

I need Mateo to take that fuggin green scarf OWF.

:wave: <<<< Matt's scarf...

@vero

Matt LOOKS like he's black to me and Gloria's father is black...so yes, I believe we can call them black! :grill:

• lady_cn

FeFe says:

for some reason Matt looks SEXY in that pic up top!
    ____________________________________________________

Matt has always/still does/always will look(ed) like a a crack head wife beater to me. I don't find him attractive at all :shrugs:

• lovinme

I want to say how the fuc is the black love.. is she even black.. but then again i remember seeing somewhere she is black and mexican.. lol

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

she's LSLH another baller/rapper will hoe her up :coffee:

• vero

Welcome Sweetpea, hi everybody else ! :waves:

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

chibytex aka the people's champ says:

Sounds like she wants the security blanket back (them NBA paychecks)
    ______________________________________________________________________

That bish gone get nice child support with them children. But stop braggin on your shyt. you should not have to prove nuthin to noone.

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

HE’LL GET HIS ACT TOGETHER,ONCE HE REALIZES THAT WHILE HE’S RUNNING YOUR ARSE AINT CHASING HIM

EITHER WAY HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO SUPPORT THEIR CHILDREN
    _______________________________________________________________
    :yes:

@KDub

:lol: yeah, that scarf is fcking things up a bit...

KDub says:

———————————————-
    She’s been thrown out…invited back…and tossed de fugg out again. Alongside her kids…JUST like that heffa in “Hustle and Flow” when DJ made her and that baby kick rocks. She has alot of experience when it comes to getting tossed de FUGG out of the house. Luckily, she was not nekkid when it happened; like it did for Tawanna Iverson…my sister Deuce (and a Qwata)…needs to have a seat and shet da fugg UP about situations like this.

^^^^ what it shoulda said.
    Laura know she ain't no young chic and nobody gonna wanna take care of all dem kids, so might as well deal with the BS. :sad: but true

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Lol @Laker bench warmer...Matt looks dirty. I always pictured him going upside Gloria's head

• vero

Fefe, i watched the show the other day, her father looked hispanic to me. maybe real light skinned.
    i'm not trying to be funny. i really didn't know they were black !
    ty !

spongebobfan says:

she’s LSLH another baller/rapper will hoe her up
    ___
    spend her money :yes:

lovezoe says:

______________________________________________________
    Sounds like that what she's saying to me... :coffee:

• KDub

Run while you still look decent.
    ---------------------------------------
    Before you are shaped like a sack of laundry.
    Before your eyebrows make you constantly look suspicious.
    Before you resemble Troy Polamalu.
    Before your legs look like those of a Clydesdale.

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

lovinme says:

____________________________________________________________________

Her dad was on the show and he is black.

@lady_cn

I always thought he was hideously ugly TOO! I thought he looked like a skinny roach, or some kind of beetle bug...but I cannot understand why lately he isn't looking that bad to me... :shrugs:

sits in the :kona:

vero says:

i’m not trying to be funny. i really didn’t know they were black!
    ____
    I thought he was black, and that's where they get their affinfty for black men.... ???

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

Laura know she ain’t no young chic and nobody gonna wanna take care of all dem kids, so might as well deal with the BS. :sad: but true
    __________________________________________________________
    That's reality and nothing wrong with that. I just hope they really do get married. So that way he cant put her out....

:rofl: @ KDubb's summary

• lady_cn

KDub says:

Run while you still look decent.
    —————————————
    Before you are shaped like a sack of laundry.
    Before your eyebrows make you constantly look suspicious.
    Before you resemble Troy Polamalu.
    Before your legs look like those of a Clydesdale.

_________________________________________________________

Exactly!

• JMO

So no one says :newpost: in the old post anymore?? :mad: e-friends

Matt is looking better lately and I dont know what it is either. I couldnt imagine going through a public breakup but thats what her azz gets for telling everyone else they'll never have what she has.

:waves: <-- Gloria's slice of humble pie

@vero

No, the father is black...and Gloria has stated in past interviews that she's black...

• http://chachafiles.blogspot.com/ CHA Deuce

BASICALLY HE CAN HIT AND QUIT LIKE HE ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL :shrug:

GOOD MOANING :coffee:

• ohpretty1

"And Laura of course wants it. With her situation with Gilbert (Arenas), she’s been in and out, out and in. She has a lot of experience and good advice when it comes to situations like this."

_________

A lot of experience, yes. Good advice, well, look at her 'situation'. :lol:

KDub says:

Run while you still look decent.
    —————————————
    Before you are shaped like a sack of laundry.
    Before your eyebrows make you constantly look suspicious.
    Before you resemble Troy Polamalu.
    Before your legs look like those of a Clydesdale.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:hahaha: iCant!

FeFe says:
    ___
    He look like he's be on that bad :snort: If I were her I'd run for the hills...it's been a minute since a baller came public with having the package.

• SAUCEY82

I think that Gloria new that this was about the children but she wanted to save face and not be proven wrong. Idk why no one on the show never called her out for what she was/is a "High Paid Babymama".
    I think females only uses the term "Babymama" when they break up. Ummmm Honey, sweetie-pie (or any other fruity names) you are a "Babymama" if he cant commit. I understand marraige isn't for everyone but have some class and self esteem about yourself... Be the mother of that "Mans" children(Drama Free)When I hear "Babymama I here drama. Oh and if the man is Triffling remember "YOU" Picked the Mofo

:yahoo: @Cha!

• KDub

Before my sister brought it up the other day I had TOTALLY forgotten about how AI tossed his wife out in the Philly cold one holiday season...bucka-azz-nekkid. My sis was like well at least when Laura got tossed out by Agent Zero she won't nekkid...then again Gilbert prolly knows nobody wants to see the hump in her back anyways...I DIED :dead:

Matt's parents are

Afro American Dad and Anglo Mom

sweetpea78 says:

Thanks for adding me Sandra…I’ve been lurking behind the scenes for years emailing you all of my comments… :rofl:
    ______________________________________________

:welcome: :lol:

• lady_cn

FeFe says:

@lady_cn

I always thought he was hideously ugly TOO! I thought he looked like a skinny roach, or some kind of beetle bug…but I cannot understand why lately he isn’t looking that bad to me…
    ________________________________________________________________

*scrolls back up to try to find something attractive on him*

Ion know, I mean I guess he has cute lips... :shrugs: Everything else :no:

• SAUCEY82

@JMO
    NO THEY DONT!!!!
    I said something about that 3 Days in a Row :mad:

advising folks they could of GPS my arsh over :hahaha:

CHA Deuce says:

BASICALLY HE CAN HIT AND QUIT LIKE HE ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL :shrug:
    ________________________________________________________
    :yes: :wave: ChaCha Hey lady!!

SAUCEY82 says:

I think that Gloria new that this was about the children but she wanted to save face and not be proven wrong. Idk why no one on the show never called her out for what she was/is a “High Paid Babymama”.
    I think females only uses the term “Babymama” when they break up. Ummmm Honey, sweetie-pie (or any other fruity names) you are a “Babymama” if he cant commit. I understand marraige isn’t for everyone but have some class and self esteem about yourself… Be the mother of that “Mans” children(Drama Free)When I hear “Babymama I here drama. Oh and if the man is Triffling remember “YOU” Picked the Mofo
    __________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

ACCORDING TO THE SALARY Matt Barnes MADE $1,906,200 LAST SEASON THAT NUCCA HAD BETTER BEEN PAYING BILLS.

• ohpretty1

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

--------------------

Imani used to wear a ring on the show/appearances?! Why? :lol:

@Dimpz

I figured he was mixed with something else too...they both looked like bi-racial folks to me...but according to the one drop rule... :coffee:

@lady_cn

his eyes look LESS buggish to me... :yes:

SAUCEY82 says:

@JMO
    NO THEY DONT!!!!
    I said something about that 3 Days in a Row :mad:

advising folks they could of GPS my arsh over :hahaha:
    ____________________________________________________________________

And how did I miss the Kim K post? I just saw that :lol:

I was kinda throwed when Matt was talking about his organization and he said, Myself, my family AND Gloria. I guess I was just thinking, yall been together this long, have two kids and you mention her outside of family? :shrug:

@lady_cn - Your gravie makes me :smiles:

In that picture he looks :gay:

_____________________________________________________________
    God I uses to LOVE that man. Like love him like I knew him. I used to have a picture of him on my ceiling so that every morning when I woke up his face would be the first thing I'd see...

I know I'm a crazy stalker bish! :rofl:

@ FeFe....Yeah his eyes don't look quite so "popped".

KDub says:

Before my sister brought it up the other day I had TOTALLY forgotten about how AI tossed his wife out in the Philly cold one holiday season…bucka-azz-nekkid. My sis was like well at least when Laura got tossed out by Agent Zero she won’t nekkid…then again Gilbert prolly knows nobody wants to see the hump in her back anyways…I DIED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg KDub is killin' me slowly today...it took everything within my soul not to bust out laughin at my desk "Gilbert prolly knows nobody wants to see the hump in her back anyways..." you died once and I died 3 times! she's really built like a fridgidaire smh :cry:

• SAUCEY82

@icandy
    That tattoo is Sexy Arsh Hell!!!! Get it!!!!! that makes my "Saucey" tattoo look like a newbie<---- :bow:

• vero

Ok thanks , i really didn't think they had black in them !

• vero

Lunch time,
    later Fam :bye:

• GAGIRL87

Fefe, Cha, Dimpz, JMO, Vero, Chi, Kaycei, Hony :hi:

This is a perfect example of a toxic relationship I'm sure we've all been in one at least once... I had to learn you can't make the same mistake twice, the second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice... :coffee:

@iCandy

died once and I died 3 times! she’s really built like a fridgidaire smh
    ______

And not just a frigidaire you see in folks homes...she's built like a Hussman Refrigerator...you know the kind they have in grocery stores!

• SAUCEY82

@Jmo
    they do us so wrong!!! :rofl:

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

chibytex aka the people's champ says:

Laura know she ain’t no young chic and nobody gonna wanna take care of all dem kids, so might as well deal with the BS. but true
    __________________________________________________________
    That’s reality and nothing wrong with that. I just hope they really do get married. So that way he cant put her out….
    ___________________________________________________________________

Her azz needs to stop shopping and save some chit for a rainy day, like having money to get a nice apartment instead of a 2 bedroom with 4 children.

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

Matt is sexy IMO...especially when he has on a hat. But he do look like he beats her when she talks chit to him...

oh...and...i think Matt is kinda sexy :shrug:

Matt Barnes always looks...off...to me. Like a bootleg Rick Fox. :think:

• caligirl

I got give Fridgidaire Laura credit! Actually she's more like a Maytag, they never break down and stick around forever.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Gloria took advise from her sis.. :no: but hey they are always going to be friends they got kids together :)

:waves: @GAGIRL

*steals those shoes in ur gravie*

:hi: Gagirl

FeFe says:

@iCandy

died once and I died 3 times! she’s really built like a fridgidaire smh
    ______

And not just a frigidaire you see in folks homes…she’s built like a Hussman Refrigerator…you know the kind they have in grocery stores!
    ~~~~~~~~~~

:rofl: i need to :kona: ya'll gonna get me in trouble in this office on this day!

• lovezoe

This lockout gone see a lot more relationships die. I hope DWade got his finances in order cuz...

iCandy86 says:

oh…and…i think Matt is kinda sexy
    _____
    if you like "tghey" looking crack heads :hahaha:

Just messing with you

@chiby

I PROMISE he's never looked fuckable to me like he does today... ion get it! :shrugs:

caligirl says:

I got give Fridgidaire Laura credit! Actually she’s more like a Maytag, they never break down and stick around forever.
    ____________________________________________________________
    :kona: <--------- Take your ass there RIGHT now!

*fckable

Hey GA! :wave:

@ YSO....Isn't Rick bootleg looking himself though? :lol:

Yall wrong as hell for the Icebox comments. :no:

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

GAGIRL87 says:

Fefe, Cha, Dimpz, JMO, Vero, Chi, Kaycei, Hony

____________________________________________________________________

I KNOW I DONE BEEN THERE AND DAMN SURE LEARNED A VALUEABLE LESSON!!!

THAT FIRST HUSBAND WAS A :chickenhead:

lovezoe says:

_____________________________________________________
    DWade is fine. He got all them T-Mobile endorsement checks coming in.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpQ5XJzhQ Long Time Lurker

________________________________________________________________

Underhanded jab at it's best! :yes:

caligirl says:

iCandy86 says:

oh…and…i think Matt is kinda sexy
    _____
    if you like “tghey” looking crack heads

Just messing with you

~~~~~~~~~

I'll admit...the scarf in that pic is "ghey"-esque, BUT...idk...he looks like he might rough house you in a good way in the bedroom...smh I shouldnt be thinkin' about that :no:

chibytex aka the people's champ says:

caligirl says:

____________________________________________________________
    :tape: :kona:

:tape:

• ohpretty1

:lol: Caligirl

MzDimplez1123 says:

Yall wrong as hell for the Icebox comments.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

and you wrong for "Icebox" and you know it

@ YSO….Isn’t Rick bootleg looking himself though? :lol:
    _____________________________________________________________
    I know right! Rick TOO pretty looking in the face IMO....If you that light skinned you need some tats or scars to show your toughness. The only light skinned dude that can get away with that is El DeBarge! :grin: And hell he got track marks to show off... :lol:

chibytex aka the people's champ says:

lovezoe says:
    _____________________________________________________
    DWade is fine. He got all them T-Mobile endorsement checks coming in.
    _______
    Dwade and Lebron both are good, at one point I heard they were talking about giving out loans to players so they wouldn't cave to the negotations.

• lady_cn

YSoSerious says:

Matt Barnes always looks…off…to me. Like a bootleg Rick Fox.
    ________________________________________________________________

Whoa, whoa whoa. :stop: Whatchu tryin to say bout my baby Rick? :waiting:

• KDub

Imani used to wear a ring on the show/appearances?! Why?
    ----------------------------------------
    IDK why Melissa used to still wear her ring. It looked thirsty as hail IMO. I woulda sold it...IJS. Heffa shoulda signed the pre-nup and she would be a wife. :lol:

@DIMPZ

Rick is bootleg! Which makes what I think about Matty twice as bad huh? :hahaha:

• lovezoe

Matt do has that Ike Turner look about him. The Govan sisters prove that having money and a daddy have nothing to do with the men you lay down with. If it did, I don't care if Big Bird had 20 children with Gilbert, she wouldn't have allowed him to throw THEIR children out and go back with him. If my husband threw me and my kids out, he wouldn't have to worry about me coming back. Gloria has wasted years of her life with a man that she KNOWS is not going to marry her all for a big house, a few bags, and "bragging rights".

I don't wish bad on anyone, but looking back can't say I blame Shaunie and Evelyn for giggling about her not getting married.

@LADY_CN

Nothing. Nothing. At. All. :grin:

@chiby

I'm done with you after that #113 comment...

:ghost: <-----me dying a THOUSAND deaths laughing

My husband is a lite brite and he ALWAYS feels like he has to overcompensate in other areas because of it! :rofl:

• 100% usa made!

Funny timing! NBA checks are on hold and then wahlah, your relationship is broken up! Sounds a little suspect to me. Ijs

lady_cn says:
    YSoSerious says:
    _______________________________________________________________

Whoa, whoa whoa. Whatchu tryin to say bout my baby Rick?
    ____
    Ain't nobody saying nothing about :ghey: rickey. He like blonde hair blue eyes anyways....And their isn't ANYTHING wrong with they. Hey Molly and Susie if you reading this. :smiles:

@FEFE

That's why Man has his Executive Stilettos. :coffee:

• lady_cn

All of you are gonna :stop: talking about Rick. Ain't nothing wrong with that fine specimen of a man exept for the fact that he's a little slow.

@FeFe
    He be trying to show how HARD he is... :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

CHARBEE says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Fefe, Cha, Dimpz, JMO, Vero, Chi, Kaycei, Hony

____________________________________________________________________

I KNOW I DONE BEEN THERE AND DAMN SURE LEARNED A VALUEABLE LESSON!!!

THAT FIRST HUSBAND WAS A

______________________________________________________________________

Toxic relationships are NO joke. Unless you have been there and crossed that bridge, a person can't understand why some women stay, things like logic and reason don't penetrate. I'm so glad I grew up :lol:

• lady_cn

*except*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Hey Peoples :waves: What it do???

Chall tawkin bout?????? :popcorn:

• KDub

WAIT A MINUTE...

Yall willn't talk about my BABY Foxy (Rick FOX <<< Like how Tasha Mack say it)

:stop:

He was one of the best Tarheel players EVER!

OF ALL TIME (<< How 'Ye said it) :yahoo:

• Crickett

Betcha a lot of relationships are going to be destroyed because of the lock-out. Ladies stay out of their way and please oh please don't bug them bout no money. Kim probably worrying that boy to death, he's not working so he's spending money that he is supposed to be saving for retirement while she is buying $1million cars and looking for $20m houses- he would like to provide for his wife but she is outrageous. And Gloria is probably guilty too, Matt's not wrapped too tight so he probably extra irritated.

GAGIRL87 says:

Fefe, Cha, Dimpz, JMO, Vero, Chi, Kaycei, Hony :hi:

This is a perfect example of a toxic relationship I’m sure we’ve all been in one at least once… I had to learn you can’t make the same mistake twice, the second time you make it, it’s no longer a mistake, it’s a choice… :coffee:
    ____________________________________________________________________

:waves: hey girl ... you have a point

:dead: @ LADY_CN

I just agreed that Rick was bootleg. How you gonna be mad when YOU just said he was slow? :hahaha:

@chiby and YSo

:rofl: naw, it's like he'll be making sure he doesn't look too skinny in his clothing and say stuff like "I'm already hella light-skinned..."

or he'll try to find the reverse skin tone thing with black folks and say he's fighting the good fight for Light-skinned dudes to get their due justice in movie roles and such...it KILLS me!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

GAGIRL87 says:

CHARBEE says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Fefe, Cha, Dimpz, JMO, Vero, Chi, Kaycei, Hony

____________________________________________________________________

I KNOW I DONE BEEN THERE AND DAMN SURE LEARNED A VALUEABLE LESSON!!!

THAT FIRST HUSBAND WAS A

______________________________________________________________________

Toxic relationships are NO joke. Unless you have been there and crossed that bridge, a person can’t understand why some women stay, things like logic and reason don’t penetrate. I’m so glad I grew up

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AND A TO THE MEN

100% usa made! says:

___________________________

:yes:

OGMOMMY!! :shotsfired:

We talking bout Rick Fox being bootleg and a little slow. Your thoughts? :hahaha:

____________________________________________________________________
    :yes:

• TwinMom

Why does old boy look like Special Ed from back in the day? Some of yall are too young to know who that is. SMH

• GAGIRL87

Hey Intense :hi:

YSoSerious says:

OGMOMMY!!

We talking bout Rick Fox being bootleg and a little slow. Your thoughts?

:lol: Ion know bout him being slow, but I DO know he can't act worth old trash.

@TwinMom

:shocked: he DOES kind of look like Special Ed

WOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! In my Flava Flav voice!

Herrroooowww SR :waves:

Gloria outfit is stupid her hair and makeup is on point!

Is it possible they are routing for Matt becuz he was the money winner :shrugs:

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

naw, it’s like he’ll be making sure he doesn’t look too skinny in his clothing and say stuff like “I’m already hella light-skinned…”

or he’ll try to find the reverse skin tone thing with black folks and say he’s fighting the good fight for Light-skinned dudes to get their due justice in movie roles and such…it KILLS me!
    _________________________________________________________
    :rofl: He gotta light skinned complex! That is so funny!

TwinMom says:

Cuz I Got it Made!!!!! :whistle:

:dead: & :ghost: @ TWINMOM

Not Special Ed! :rofl:

:waves: @Unpredictable

:lol: I stopped feeling Rick Fox a LONG time ago, he's starting to resemble a neanderthal the older he gets and I agree, he CANNOT act worth chit!

• KDub

Chall tawkin bout??????
    -----------------------------------
    RECAP! BRB :yahoo:

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

:lol: Ion know bout him being slow, but I DO know he can’t act worth old trash.
    ___________________________________________________________
    U just made me spit out my Sunny Delight! :rofl:

• lady_cn

I accept my baby Rick, flaws and all. :yes:

• lilmisscandid

2 things...does anybody else notice that when imani is talkin to laura she gets a spanish accent?? but she sounds normal when talkin to the other girls...it really irritates the FAWK outta me.

secondly...i dont mean to bring up old shat but wheres the tea Sandra promised to spill about LaLa...im thirsty :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

@GAGirl, I have some leopard print stilettos similar to that. One pair has a black platform and a black heel, and the other pair are like yours. :lol:

:hugs: @Choco

@chiby

Yes he does...I'm the lightest chick he's ever been with and his logic is that he wants his children to have some color to them...he said they can still be light, just not as light as HE is...I just look at him and SMH...

:offtopic:
    Soulhaj Boy done dyed his hair blonde. I wonder what happened to him when he went into the slammer for him to come out and do this... :coffee:

Rick Fox = Two Toed Sloth about the face NO? :

lilmisscandid says:

2 things…does anybody else notice that when imani is talkin to laura she gets a spanish accent?? but she sounds normal when talkin to the other girls…it really irritates the FAWK outta me.

I have noticed that her accent has disappearing acts, as well as Laura's. During her confessionals when she tries to sound professional, she has an accent, any other time, she sounds like the rat she accused Malaysia of being.

• lady_cn

Choco aka Hippie says:

Rick Fox = Two Toed Sloth about the face NO? :

__________________________________________________________

Et tu Choco? :mad:

• http://youtu.be/0aCwkF3YWmo YSoSerious

(still :rofl: @ Special Ed)

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@CHOCO

email me please.

@chiby

Yes he does…I’m the lightest chick he’s ever been with and his logic is that he wants his children to have some color to them…he said they can still be light, just not as light as HE is…I just look at him and SMH…
    __________________________________________________________________

CHOCO!! :waves:

I hate you! :hahaha:

• Ty

_________________________________________________________________
    rofl: So he has Meka's husband old seat next to the cheerleaders

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

:waiting: on KDub's recap. I'm making sure I am not eating or drinking anything before I read her recap. :lol:

• Crickett

Most atheletes break down during lock-outs, look at T.O. crying on t.v. about money. Some of it is mental, they have been training and playing ball since 10 this time of year and now nothing. Floyd Mayweather, Michael Jordan retired early to learn that life without sports is no life at all- they both went back when money wasn't the issue- Matt and Kris need to money and obviously need to sport.

Crickett says:

Betcha a lot of relationships are going to be destroyed because of the lock-out. Ladies stay out of their way and please oh please don’t bug them bout no money. Kim probably worrying that boy to death, he’s not working so he’s spending money that he is supposed to be saving for retirement while she is buying $1million cars and looking for $20m houses- he would like to provide for his wife but she is outrageous. And Gloria is probably guilty too, Matt’s not wrapped too tight so he probably extra irritated.
    ________________________________________________________________________

There will be a bunch of lockout babies ... Shannon Brown, Rondo, and some other people are expecting but I can't think of their names :think:

Choco!!!!! Where you been bew???? :hug:

Choco aka Hippie :waves:

Why does this chic keep rolling up on me...I'm gonna have to log out, before I have to curse her out. :mad:

lilmisscandid says:

secondly…i dont mean to bring up old shat but wheres the tea Sandra promised to spill about LaLa…im thirsty
    _________
    :dead: yeah i did

________________________________________________________________________

I noticed it but it didn't seem strange for her to do that. My bf is jamaican and cuban :lol: but he definitely talks to me differently than he talks to his other Jamaican friends :shrug:

• KDub

Recap
    --------------------
    This post is about Gloria. Who got advice from her SISTER of all folks and now...she ain't gota man.

Matt look sesi (in my @Lakes voice) to some of the women here. Some others put him in the catagory of Solomon (Slow-mar) Odom. THEN somebody said my baby Foxy looked SLOW TOO :wail: Again he was one of the best Tarheel players of ALL TIME. Folks made their regular jokes about Laura look like Troy Polamalu and that she is a Maytag cause bish just won't stop running and stick around forever.

Fe kilt all of us with the she shaped like a Hussman (industrial fridge) comment.

• Dymond

:waves:

I have to admit I only watch this to see how ignorant they can be and they havent failed me yet.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

:waves:

138 TwinMom says:

____
    Special Ed :umido: just like dat

KDub says:

Recap
    ——————–

Matt look sesi (in my @Lakes voice) to some of the women here. Some others put him in the catagory of Solomon (Slow-mar) Odom. THEN somebody said my baby Foxy looked SLOW TOO Again he was one of the best Tarheel players of ALL TIME. Folks made their regular jokes about Laura look like Troy Polamalu and that she is a Maytag cause bish just won’t stop running and stick around forever.

:dead: I swear I read Lakes' comments with an accent. :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Everyone keep my mother in your prayers she had a episode where her sugar was in the high 300's we are now trying to figure out if she had a mild stroke I was out the past couple days with her ER and Drs... She is now stabilized I just pray she stays that way!

YSO what I say two toed sloth :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:cosign:

:waves: hey girl heyyyyyy

Choco aka Hippie says:

Everyone keep my mother in your prayers she had a episode where her sugar was in the high 300?s we are now trying to figure out if she had a mild stroke I was out the past couple days with her ER and Drs… She is now stabilized I just pray she stays that way!

YSO what I say two toed sloth
    :praying: for your moms and your strength :hugs:

Choco aka Hippie says:

:hug: and a :pray: for your Mom. I hope she gets better.

• Dymond

Matt does nothing for me...he's not that bad looking but I dont like his or Gloria's personality

I dont think any of the ladies on the show are ugly :coffee:

@Cali
    Someone is rolling up on you at work :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I'll keep your mom in my prayers, Choco.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Thank you ladies in advance for the prayers :hugs:

• West Coast Chick

:pray: ing for your Mom Choco bew!! :hugs: and :kiss:

Whats up with that scarf around matt's neck? :blink: me noo likey :nono:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Matt isn't cute to me either not ugly but I wouldn't get butterflies in my stomach over him either

chibytex aka the people's champ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Those butt pirates ignited his flame :homoswitch:

• Dymond

Hey Choco :hug: hope ur mom feels better soon
    Hey Unpre :waves:
    Hey YSo :dance:

Hey Dymond!!!! :waves:

• caligirl

@Chco - yeah, like dag on near laid up on my desk....I gotta go buy a privacy screen for my laptop...but most people just look at my monitor, I mean I thought she was gonna say, scoot over, let me type.....

• Dymond

Hey Sandra :waves:

Hey DubbC :waves:

:hi: @ icandy...is that your back?

• lady_cn

Choco aka Hippie says:

______________________________________________________________

:pray: for your mom Choco.

• West Coast Chick

Dymond says:

Matt does nothing for me…he’s not that bad looking but I dont like his or Gloria’s personality

______________________________

:cosign: there is a rumor going around sayin that matt's in the closest :coffee: ..you heard it from me.. :lol:
    & I purposely left out that last part of your statement,cuz Im not lying on Thursday's anymore :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Now I need a distraction something to take my mind off that - my DAD started off the same way slowly progressed to something bigger and Im scared outta my mind - GOSSIPPPPPPPPPPPPP is what I need :grin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:pray: for Choco and her mother's health!

:waves: @Dymond

@KDub :rofl:

• West Coast Chick

where you been? @ Dymond :waves:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

there is a rumor going around sayin that matt’s in the closest ..you heard it from me..
    Well that would explain the scarf, his bromance with Doug Christie and the fact that his own wife doesn't turn him on :coffee:

:bow: (Humbly) Thank you again all for your prayers :hugs:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Now I need a distraction something to take my mind off that – my DAD started off the same way slowly progressed to something bigger and Im scared outta my mind – GOSSIPPPPPPPPPPPPP is what I need
    ______
    Now don't you go getting all worked up. Easier said than done. There is plenty of gossip and tom foolery up in here. :smiles:

Choco aka Hippie says:

~~~~~~~~~

I just said prayer for her...God is able to do all things, just have faith and leave it in his hands.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Dymond says:

@ icandy…is that your back?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

:hi: yes maam...it's my back

@CHOCO

I am sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way. :hugs:

• lilmisscandid

Unpre, JMO, Cali....sooooooo she DOES have some kinda hispanical in her?? if so, then she gets a pass...a SLIGHT one but a pass nonetheless...cuz i really thought she was just a brown girl with some good Remi, tryna sound exotic...

• caligirl

We need some Brenden up in here...Bre are in LURK mode?

• Dymond

:hug: Hey Fe!!

@ WCC
    girl, working...plus yall can miss me with all the drama round here lately...don't get me wrong I luvs me some e-beefing but damn

DYMOND!! :dance:

caligirl says:

@Chco – yeah, like dag on near laid up on my desk….I gotta go buy a privacy screen for my laptop…but most people just look at my monitor, I mean I thought she was gonna say, scoot over, let me type…..
    ________________________________

• West Coast Chick

:rofl: Hanging with Mr Cooper :rofl:

BLIND ITEM: (TRANNY CHASER!)

*What happens in Las Vegas usually stays in Las Vegas. This blind item is the exception.

This black male celebrity starred in a TV series, the series aired for five seasons.

He’s often mistaken for a NBA baller and he’s always been associated with gay rumors.

He’s turned it up a notch!

Allegedly, he’s gone from sissy’s, to homo-thugs, to shemales.

It’s a compulsion that he can’t control. He the number one customer of a transsexual/transvestite escort agency in Las Vegas.

The gambling and the shows don’t interest him in Sin City, he’s there to hook up with his favorite tranny’s (away from the L.A. media). He’s also known to hook up with random tranny’s from the internet.

Each year, he sends his trusted personal assistant to an annual Tranny pageant in Las Vegas, to recruit girls.

Who is he?

• lilmisscandid

:wave: heeeeeey Candy!!

lilmisscandid says:

Unpre, JMO, Cali….sooooooo she DOES have some kinda hispanical in her?? if so, then she gets a pass…a SLIGHT one but a pass nonetheless…cuz i really thought she was just a brown girl with some good Remi, tryna sound exotic…
    ___
    No that's her real hair. Laura's too (they have pretty nice thick hair) Laura from all the mayo and guaco she keeps in her Maytag.
    There mother is hispanic

• West Coast Chick

Dymond says:

Hey Fe!!

@ WCC
    girl, working…plus yall can miss me with all the drama round here lately…don’t get me wrong I luvs me some e-beefing but damn

_____________________________

right! :rofl: sandrarose can get a lil "hood" at times :rofl:

_______________________________________________________________________

:lol: At least I thought so... I googled old pics of her and she was a nice looking woman but that attitude needs to go

:dead: @ CANDID

"hispanical" :hahaha:

I say "hispanola" sometimes myself though. :lol:

West Coast Chick says:

Dymond says:

Hey Fe!!

@ WCC

_____________________________

right! :rofl: sandrarose can get a lil “hood” at times :rofl:
    _____________________________________________________________________

*pops bubble gum* Whatchu mean hood??

Hanging with Mr Cooper

Who is he?
    ____
    I ALWAYS thought he was ghey.

• GAGIRL87

Unpredictable says:

______________________________________________________________

Steve Madden $85 :yes:

Dymond says:

Hey Fe!!

@ WCC

:lol: Word!!!!!

WCC!! :hugs:

No. Way. :blink: <---At your Blind Item.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

BLIND ITEM: (TRANNY CHASER!)

He’s turned it up a notch!

Allegedly, he’s gone from sissy’s, to homo-thugs, to shemales.

Who is he?
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Idris Dirty Elbows.

@CHOCO

I am sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way.
    ________________________
    :yes: MY E SIS

:lol: @ Cali and scoot over let me type - make sure you buy the right size screen I gotta send my privacy screen back

Its Hanging with Mr Cooper he acted like a Tranny on the show

• lovezoe

Choco prayers to your mom

• lilmisscandid

@caligirl...ooooooh well slap my mouth and call me Sally! cuz i didnt know that!!

while we are on peoples speech tho....Malaysia...i HATE the way she talks!! smh...you can NOT try to be bougie and then say chit like: BeautiFOW, approachaBOW, speSHOW...:nono: i swear my spleen itches when she speaks...luckily she doesnt get that much film time.

• Dymond

that blind item is messy as hell

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Idris dirty Elbows.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead: you know you wrong

GAGIRL87 says:

Unpredictable says:

______________________________________________________________

Steve Madden $85

The Bevv or Bevv-L, right???? :yes:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Its Hanging with Mr Cooper he acted like a Tranny on the show
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whole time...does anyone know his name??? I just call him Mr. Cooper :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I think it's the way her jawline is extended that makes her talk that way

lilmisscandid says:

@caligirl…ooooooh well slap my mouth and call me Sally! cuz i didnt know that!!

while we are on peoples speech tho….Malaysia…i HATE the way she talks!! smh…you can NOT try to be bougie and then say chit like: BeautiFOW, approachaBOW, speSHOW…:nono: i swear my spleen itches when she speaks…luckily she doesnt get that much film time.
    __________________________________________________

:dead:

@ICandy
    :lol: I know him as Mr Cooper too

:newpost: <--- Saucey, thats for you if you're still in here :lol:

• lilmisscandid

wait...Cali were you sayin thats IMANI real hair?? and HER mother is hispanical? or were you talkin bout gloria & laura??

Choco aka Hippie says:

I think it’s the way her jawline is extended that makes her talk that way

Fluck you, Choco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:
    :dead:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@CHOCO

did you NOT see my request for an email from you?

• Dymond

:lick:

:hump:

for my love Cha

:waves: I'll holla back at yall in a min

• West Coast Chick

:hugs: YSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lilmisscandid says:

wait…Cali were you sayin thats IMANI real hair?? and HER mother is hispanical? or were you talkin bout gloria & laura??
    ____
    My bad, I was talking about refrigerator perry and Ms. Bags.

I don't know what Imani is....

• lilmisscandid

@Man....dont you EVUH come out your mouth disrepeckin Idris like that. :mad:

chit like that will getcho azz :shotsfired:

• West Coast Chick

Mary Curry is his name.. hanging with mr cooper :lol:

• West Coast Chick

mark cooper :rofl:

___
    Malaysia speaks like someone with special needs....

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Man I didn't see the request however it has been fulfilled check your email

@MIRS
    Please lie and say you didn't study that chit :lol:

• KayCeiSoul

I don’t know what Imani is….

***************************************

Brindle pit and chihuahua/chinchilla mix. :coffee:

• lilmisscandid

I think it’s the way her jawline is extended that makes her talk that

you know... :think: you might just be on to somethin...you think it has somethin to do with her veneers?? ::-D: maybe they are too big :shrug:

Imani is a carebear and cabbage patch doll hybrid

• lilmisscandid

who said this Malaysia mouth the other day?? :-D iDied!! LOL

• KayCeiSoul

Choco aka Hippie says:

Imani is a carebear and cabbage patch doll hybrid

*******************************************

:rofl: A Chuckie Doll. Big ass blockhead. :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

you know… you might just be on to somethin…you think it has somethin to do with her veneers?? ::-D: maybe they are too big
    Hole up she got veneers that big as her bottom - nah eff it she deserve that deformity! WHO THE HAIL DIDN"T SAY YOU CAN"T EVEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED WITH THOSE VENEERS - who lets someone get away with piano keys as teeth :lol:

@Kaycei
    I be looking at Imani and be like this bish stay looking happy no matter - her eyebrows and eyes are always raised and smizing like :lol:

• lilmisscandid

____
    My bad, I was talking about refrigerator perry and Ms. Bags.

I don’t know what Imani is….

:rofl: not Ms. Baaaaaaags!! :whistle: baaaaaag laaaady you gon hurtcho back...drraaagiin allem baaaags like daaaat!

mhmmmmi bet Imani is just a brown girl wit some good Remi...tryna sound like Maria Conchita Consuela and chit. :nono:

KayCeiSoul says:

I don’t know what Imani is….

***************************************

Brindle pit and chihuahua/chinchilla mix.

Please don't insult Pits, Chihuahuas, or Chinchillas. Call that heffa out for what she is, Cousin It.

• KayCeiSoul

******************************

They are too damned big! I love Malaysia, but she can open a can of baked beans (the tall one) with those bishes.

who said this Malaysia mouth the other day?? :-D iDied!! LOL

That was my dumb azz. I was bored, sleepy, and on a rampage. :lol:

• lilmisscandid

i dont know why celebrities be gettin their veneers that big. Malaysia, Missy and Nicki Minaj all look like: :-D

Mark Curry?

I hate to hear Malaysia talk too. I've been saying that since episode one.

Sorry to hear about your mommy Choco. :hug:

• lilmisscandid

Unpre...are you Mirs?? i think you are...but i was hella confrused awhile ago when you changed your name lol

KayCeiSoul says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Imani is a carebear and cabbage patch doll hybrid

*******************************************

A Chuckie Doll. Big ass blockhead.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :shotsfired: :rofl: yall are really going in on this post

• KayCeiSoul

:hug: Unpre!!!

:cosign: and LMAO @ Choc...you are so on point, because Imani always looks like she's daydreaming and chit.

• KDub

BLIND ITEM: (TRANNY CHASER!)

He’s turned it up a notch!

Allegedly, he’s gone from sissy’s, to homo-thugs, to shemales.

Who is he?
    -----------------------------------------
    Steve Harvey

lilmisscandid says:

not Ms. Baaaaaaags!! baaaaaag laaaady you gon hurtcho back…drraaagiin allem baaaags like daaaat!

mhmmmmi bet Imani is just a brown girl wit some good Remi…tryna sound like Maria Conchita Consuela and chit.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    \_ you outta line for Maria Conchita Consuela

• KDub

BLIND ITEM: (TRANNY CHASER!)

--------------------------------------------
    Damon Wayans. My Wife and Kids lasted 5 seasons too right?

• KayCeiSoul

@iCandy86 -

These hoe-crumbs on this here show give us so much material to work with. I honestly appreciate the ho-shyt the Basketball Wives in Miami was pulling off now that I see these Spartan brand bishes.

Most ppl i've seen with nice veneers, wear a set of molds for a minute first and sometimes even braces to make sure their teeth are straight. I mean I guess it's like just putting concrete on a jacked up street with out fixing it first. It's just another layer on top of a jacked up layer. :shrug:

I think these celebs just go in and come out with teeth in one day.

• iCandy86

"He puts in work with his transgendered escorts, it’s rumored that he broke a bed while sexing a transsexual."

:hailnaw:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Damon Wayans. My Wife and Kids lasted 5 seasons too right?
    :yes: I've heard about him as well!

@Dimpz
    Makes sense! I just hope I would have more sense then do it all in one day

:hugs: Thanks Dimpz

lilmisscandid says:

Unpre…are you Mirs?? i think you are…but i was hella confrused awhile ago when you changed your name lol

Yep, that's me. :yes:

Unpredictable says:

Yep, that’s me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IDKY i immediately thought of the game Guess Who from my child hood days smh

• KayCeiSoul

@ Dimpz - me too. I've never seen the horse teeth veneers on a real person. Hollywood must be using polyurethane or sum'n.

I have a gap, and although I like it, I wanted to be nosey and ask the dentist about the procedure for veneers (also braces and Invisilign too). He said for veneers, he'd shave the teeth down to make them look like Chicklets, then put the veneers on over my Chicklet teeth.

So Malyasia needed a drunk (maybe Woodrow from Sanford and Son) to come through and kick hers in FIRST, and THENNNNN go get the veneers. :yes:

She neglected to take the necessary precautions.

• West Coast Chick

iCandy86 says:

“He puts in work with his transgendered escorts, it’s rumored that he broke a bed while sexing a transsexual.”

:dead:

• Yall still crazy

I hope your Mom fully recovers Choco :hug:

On topic: IMO matt looks dirty as hail to me :shrug: he definitely COULD NOT get it :nono:

And that fools got the O scarf wrapped and rewrapped :rofl:

Hey Yall :waves:

• MrsMommy

The one episode I saw, this lady seemed so miserable----HELL, they all seem to be very miserable people.

Matt looks like he'd hump anything walking, and Gloria looks like he has done just that. Like another poster said, she looks dead in the eyes.

• MrsMommy

"His (discreet) main squeeze (away from the spotlight) is a Tranny who won pageants in Manila and Thailand. He refers to her as his “beauty queen. They often argue about his philandering.
    Who is he?"