T.I. Caves Under Pressure

Earlier this week we told you about the fires that rapper T.I. ignited when he voiced his opinion on gays and the power they wield in the music industry.

In a cover story for VIBE magazine’s end of the year issue, T.I., 30, said “gay people are too sensitive” and he repeated an obscene joke about gay sex made by comedian Tracey Morgan before he too was shut down by the gay elite and forced to apologize.

It didn’t take long for the gays to strike back — and very soon thereafter, less than 72 hours later to be exact, T.I. crumbled under the pressure.

In a phone call to TMZ’s Harvey Levin yesterday, T.I. backed down from his earlier statements that one specialty group did not have the right to shut down the opinions of others because censorship is simply un-American.

Instead of sticking to his guns, T.I. allowed Levin to back him into a corner by agreeing that racism and the civil rights struggles somehow correlates with the current gay rights agenda.

Levin quickly put up a post with the headline: “T.I. [Says] Black People Can Be Oversensitive, Too”.

We’re not attacking T.I. because he supports Sandrarose.com, but the phone call, and its aftermath, were a disappointment to say the least.

Click HERE to hear the audio of the phone call or click the image above.

94 Responses to “T.I. Caves Under Pressure”

screwball69 says:

He knows them gays will come out and :karate: his ass. That’s why he backed down. :yes:

@ Sandra Rose..
    Give him a pass this time…
    I TOO AGREE with you” But you know he’s trying to get his mainstream/commericial/sponsor jobs back.
    Before he stupidly screwed up again he was Just in the door as a Face of AXE.

T.I. [Says] Black People Can Be Oversensitive, Too”.
    _________________________________________________________
    This nigga just sold his soul with that statement…
    :no: <——-Me shaking my head at TIP for that dumb ass remark…

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Chibs – What was Sandra supposedly going in on T.I about on twitter??
    Do you know??? :thinking:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Its all about ratings right about now TI’s show starts in one week so what’s the best way to get people watching start a lil controversy. Insult the gays, blacks and whoever just to get yo name in the headlines.

Posche says:

Whyyyyyy Clifford? Why?

kahmmillion says:

I am so tired of people backing down to :gay: . Last time I heard this was a free country and more and more it is beginning to feel as though :gay: run this country because if you say anything against them, you lose everything.

:offtopic: My sis is a nurse and she tells me about some of her patients who basically told her that they wish they had never let a man enter them because they have such bad anal leakage because the elasticity in their rares are all gone. Also, she tells me about the foreign objects that these people stick into each other. I mean, insane! :vomit:

amatrex says:

TI wasn’t lying when he said some black folks can be oversensitive. We just don’t wanna see any black person state this in public for the world. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Since TI is a supporter of this blog, :kona:

As far as I could see he stood his ground. Harvey is VERY sensitive about gay or jewish comments and I have seen TMZ go after even regular people. F up their jobs and the whole nine yards. Someone needs to come for Harvey.

Mamacita says:

Some black people can be oversensative. :shurg:

I’m tired of people backing down to gays for having an opinion one their lifestyle. :no: <—-smh

Mother Jefferson says:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

————–
    :yes:

Chgoprime says:

We’ve earned every right to be sensitive since everybody makes US the scapegoats for everything wrong in the world. The gays were going to hang T.I For that statement and Harvey assumed T.I was dumb and would talk his way into a Tracey Morgan situation. I’m disappointed that T.I felt he had to throw his people under the bus to make a point. But thats the angle Harvey was going for.

Redeemed777 says:

I’ll be glad when Christ comes back. I truly will.

Redeemed777 says:

People saying and doing anything and everything to please humans, and not the Lord. SMH.

Creamychic says:

Another Cowardly man, “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways” SMH Redeemed777 It’s sad out here aint it.

Redeemed777 says:

The Bible is gonna be the witness that will judge.

Mannie says:

No comment cause the level of ignorance thats about to come out in these comments isn’t going to do anything but piss me off…

Redeemed777 says:

@Creamychic

Bless you for that verse! Spoken like a true woman of God!

Creamychic says:

___________________________________________

why you say that :shrugs: curious thats all

flawless001 says:

kahmmillion says:

—————————————————

Thanks for messing up my morning with that :rofl:

Tainted_Love says:

Redeemed777 says:

The same rapper who in the other post says God comes first….SMH

The Bible will be the judge on that great and terrible day.

No matter how much you honor God with your lips, at the end of the day the Almighty will see if your life matched with His commandments.

SMH at ALL these lost Israelites.

Creamychic says:

___________________________________________

why you say that curious thats all
    ______________________________

I have noticed that in Urban blogs the commentors (mostly black i believe) have the most distdain for gay men (lesbians seem to be okay) in general. I just dont have the stomach for dealing with people who have a blind hatred…Knowing good an dam well half the hatin a$$ women in here got 35 gay best friends… JMO

Tainted_Love says:

___________________________

How doesnt it? Descrimination of any kind is wrong so why does your skin color make your discrmination an more hurtful than that of someone who loves someone of the same sex?

Bella770 says:

Tip is forever fcuking up!! He should just sit somewhere and :tape:

Creamychic says:

Creamychic says:

___________________________________________

why you say that curious thats all
    ______________________________

___________________________________________________________

oh o.k :love:

Drag_Anne_fly says:

Gay America is worse than white America and it’s so unfortunate that black america is the only community that doesn’t stick up for each other. I understand though because the black community is the minority. With all of that said, I don’t blame T.I, he did what he had to do to be able to do what he wants to do.

:offtopic: why does the white community call the black community Urban? Aren’t most black people country?

Tainted_Love says:

Tainted_Love says:
    ___________________________
    ________________________________________
    Blacks can’t hide being black. One is immediately judged for being black. You don’t have to open your mouth to tell someone you are black it is immediately noticed.

Creamychic says:

The world is in turmoil, it aint gonna get no better, oh well i will be back later in another post SMH I dont fault T.I he dont know know better He was under Eddie Long so :shrugs: it’s expected

Chgoprime says:

Tainted Love said:

“T.I clearly isn’t the gangster he portrays. A real man would have stuck to his beliefs! Being gay and black doesn’t relate in any type of way!”

_________________________________________________________________________

No way at all relatable, I hate when folks try and compare the two.

Tainted_Love says:

Tainted_Love says:
    ___________________________
    ________________________________________
    ___________________________

I always love this excuse…So just because you can be immediately juded means that you have an upperhand in teh discrimination department? If you are immediately judged then you also have the time from that point forward to prove the stereotype wrong.

That jmo

_____________________________

You are urban period if you are from the inner city. Blacks tend to out number the whites when it comes to actual city population…

@Mannie
    Gays didnt go through 400 years of slavery. Gays didnt get water hosed for wanting to sit on the front of the bus and drink from white water fountains…

Gay people cant NOT compare their struggle with ours. Just like Jews cant or Hispanics….I’m not saying there isnt a gay struggle, but to say they fight the samefight is bull chit…IMO….

Redeemed777 says:

@Mannie

Mannie understand this….( if you are a follower of the Most High )…..Most of the Straight people who bash gay people are gonna be judged by the Bible as well!

You know why?

because they arent obeying God either! They are still committing FORNICATION, PIMPING, PROSTITUTING, ADULTERY, HAVING OUT-OF-WEDLOCK CHILDREN, BEING FALSE PASTORS AND BISHOPS, LYING, BEING STANS/FANS FOR HELL-BOUND PEOPLE, ETC, ETC, ETC

THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THE SAME PLACE THAT THEY KNOW GAYS ARE GOING!!!!

THIS IS THE WORD OF THE LORD.

Tainted_Love says:

@Mannie I don’t recall the part in history when gays were taking from their homelands and brought to another country to work for free. Also,I don’t recall the part when gays were told that they couldn’t drink from a certain fountain or enter certain buildings. I do recall when being gay was actually accepted in Ancient Rome and Greece.
    My former gay neighbors would often compare the two. ( One was black the other was white) No one would ever know the two were gay until they opened their mouth and announced it…I never witnessed them being discriminated upon for being gay. Though I witnessed the black guy being discriminated upon for being black in an openly gay area

kahmmillion says:

I am so tired of people backing down to . Last time I heard this was a free country and more and more it is beginning to feel as though run this country because if you say anything against them, you lose everything.
    *************************

I too feel that if you have an opinion or belief system in place you shouldn’t back down. However, not every opinion should be shared with the masses.

I think everyone is oversensitive…

Dare not say anything about a nappy headed black women (see Young Berg)
    Dare not say/do anything that appears to be “blackface” (see halloween costumes)
    Dare not say a single black mother is doing what she supposeto do (raise her kids)
    Dare not say that little boy/girl with down syndrome is retarded

Jokes are funny, everyone needs to learn how to laugh at themselves. Unfortunately, some people do not have the mental capacity to understand a joke and they take it to the next level. Which becomes bullying and harrassment.

Tainted_Love says:

******************

You may not have witnessed it but it happens.

Some gays CANNOT hid their sexuality based on stereotypes. People on this very same board look at a male picture (see Trey Songz, NFL player taking mirror pics, Punk, & etc)and start saying “he gay…he play on another team….etc” People’s beliefs of a certain race, sexuality, gender and etc creates bias towards the individual.

A struggle is a struggle…..civil…women’s rights….holacaust….gay! People shouldn’t minimize other people’s struggle because they didn’t experience or it doesn’t directly impact thier lives.

@Therapist
    I dont have a problem with gay men…I have a problem with gay men who try and hide the chit like a lot of these rappers, singers, and actors be doing…..If you are a gay man, own that chit. Dont be singing to the ladies or walking around with beards for image purposes. That’s why the gossip blogs talk about them….

Its not because they are gay, its cause they try and make us believe they are straight…

Tainted_Love says:

___________________________________

Okay this is going to get me in trouble but the slave trade ended several hundred years ago and it is not a cruch that blacks as a people shouldnt continue to cry woe is me over.

Now my point in say that there is no differnce means discrimination is wrong no matter the level of intencidy.

Now all of the black people on here claiming the hoses and the slavery card please stop it. You and most of your parents didnt go through any of it so you cant claim the discrimination of your ancestors thats the reason we as a people are weak now we keep crying about how my great great great grand dad was wrong by the man.

repeat after me all discrimination is wrong and that should be the entire arguement

gays get killed and the excuse is he came on to me wtf? blacks got killed cause we looked the wrong way.

And Chi babes the jews were almost wiped off the face of the globe they clearly had it just as bad.

@Therapist….
    You right a struggle is a struggle…but gays cant compare themselves with blacks and Jews…its a totally different kind of struggle IMO….

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

@Therapist

*******************************

I feel you Chi. But let’s be real. The judgement, jokes, disdain people would express about said person would be unbearable. Additionally, if it’s that easy why do people disown their sons, fathers, brothers, nephews when they find out. It’s much deeper than “providing an image”.

Drag_Anne_fly says:

Redeemed777 says:

You know why?

THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THE SAME PLACE THAT THEY KNOW GAYS ARE GOING!!!!

THIS IS THE WORD OF THE LORD.
    *****************************************************
    Negro please, EVERYONE will be judged! You know why? Because everybody sins.

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

@Therapist

_________________________________

Ugh lady look at what you just typed…so if a gay person plays a role to cash a check that means he is a great actor why you mad that he singing to you but really want your brother he probably wasnt going to smash you in the first place…

Creamychic says:

Redeemed777 says:

@Mannie

You know why?

THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THE SAME PLACE THAT THEY KNOW GAYS ARE GOING!!!!

THIS IS THE WORD OF THE LORD.

__________________________________________________________

Yep sooooooooooo true :applause:

therapist1911 says:

_____________________________

:cosign:

AllNYC says:

Absolutely Black people can be overly sensitive.
    However when we are offended, we have to daggone near March on Washington to get a response. Even then the person may issue an apology or get suspended.
    When gays are offended, a couple of phone calls are made and that person’s career is over. (ahem, Isaiah Washington)
    There is a major difference in the penalty for the offense.

________________________________________________________
    Actually my grandparents DID go through all that discrimination…My grandparents If they were still alive would have been in their 80′s and 90′s…Hell I was jus talking to my great aunt over Thanksgiving and she was telling me some of the reasons why she left Natchez, MS and moved to Detroit was because of all the lynchings and things that was happening, and she didnt want that for her son….My stepmother has stories of her being integrated with white children and how racist those white people were to her and her siblings…

I just feel like you cant compare being gay to being black…

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

@Therapist….

*************************

How can you say it’s a differnt type of struggle. Again as Jews & black, gays lose family members, are discriminate against, made to feel inferior. It’s all the same. But your opinion is your opinion.

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

________________________________________________________
    Actually my grandparents DID go through all that discrimination…My grandparents If they were still alive would have been in their 80?s and 90?s…Hell I was jus talking to my great aunt over Thanksgiving and she was telling me some of the reasons why she left Natchez, MS and moved to Detroit was because of all the lynchings and things that was happening, and she didnt want that for her son….My stepmother has stories of her being integrated with white children and how racist those white people were to her and her siblings…

I just feel like you cant compare being gay to being black…

____________________________________

No disrespect to your grand dad i appreciet him going through that so that i can be an uppity negro…

The reason i say you can comepare it is because the same way we cant change our skin color a gay person cant change who they love.

__________________________________________________________________
    I agree with you. BUT if more of them came out and stopped hiding in the closet WE would be forced to accept them for who they are. Hiding and lying aint really helping the situation if you ask me….

Mother Jefferson says:

It’s interesting how people who aren’t gay think they have any kind of experience to compare being gay AND black. That’s like a white person trying to tell you how it is to be black!

The only reason black people got out of slavery and got civil rights was because white people started to realize what they were doing was not what Jesus would do. It had NOTHING to do with liking black people at first. They just didnt want to go to hell for not being like Christ.

______________________________________________________
    Gay people can hide who they love if they choose too…we cant put white-out on our skin and be white to not get discriminated against…

And I’m not saying gays should hide who they are, I’m saying they have a choice to. We dont.

Mother Jefferson says:

__________________________

:cosign:

Thats why i get so mad cause being black and gay is double the trouble being black you are judged by the world for you skin color then add being gay and you judged again for who you love…

chibytex aka the people’s champ says:

______________________________________________________

__________________________

We just gonna have to agree to disagree…

Mother Jefferson says:

*******************

Umm Abe Lincoln emancipated the slaves not because he wanted to do “good”. But he wanted to win a war. It was strictly political.

pointhimout says:

we dont play that schit, he knew better. but because he’s in the A, I looked over. I knew he was a minus child, and just got caught up in that interview. Some questions you walk away from, i dont care what your beliefs are.

_____________________________________________________________
    :yes: It had nothing to do with Christ or the fact that he believed slavery was wrong….I hate how certain blacks hold him up to a higher standard…

Me personally I like Thomas Jefferson :lol: He was in love with his black mistress…even left her some bread when he died or some chit like that….and he grew :blunt: on his plantation….He owned being a slave owner…..I can respect that….

Drag_Anne_fly says:

Mother Jefferson says:

*****************************************

:rofl: :rofl:

Doc Holiday says:

He fell for the oki doke

Tainted_Love says:

—————————-
    *Preach

Mother Jefferson says:

——————–
    It was a long way from being a slave to getting civil rights. That took 100 years. And lot of those ex-slaves were indebted to whoever they worked for the rest of their lives, so it was like they were still slaves.

Ive also read that Abe was :gay: himself.

Redeemed777 says:

Yall gotta stop these vain and useless debates.

The only legitimate debate is Gays versus Keeping-the-Commandments OR

Blacks versus Keeping the Commandments!

All the other debates like Gays versus Blacks is purely satanic.

Redeemed777 says:

… and for your spiritual knowledge SLAVERY WAS BIBLICAL PROPHECY because the Israelites would not KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD!!!

Please read Deuteronomy Chapter 28.

Creamychic says:

therapist1911 says:

Mother Jefferson says:

*******************

____________________________________________________________________

You sure about that (Abe Lincoln emancipated the slaves ) :thinking:

renegadesince1985 says:

civil rights and the gay movement are not the same thing. I hate when people use that analogy. You can’t look at a gay person and tell who they’re sleeping with unless they want you to…ain’t nothing you can do about being black. Stop trying to shove the gayness down our throats….it’s your lifestyle and I don’t have to agree with it but I won’t treat you differently because of it either. :coffee:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Redeemed777

ain’t nobody readin nothin…like alot christians people like to pick and choose which sections they will follow…they be goin in on gays and can quote any and every scripture refering to that so called sin. but they have 2, 3, 4 illegitimate kids…be braggin about what they gonna do to their boo this weekend (or whenever he decides to swing by) and don’t seen to realize they are fornicating and sinning themselves… all relations outside of marriage are considered a sin..straight or gay. that’s why i’ll never speak against the LGBT community…cause I haven’t closed my legs yet…wrong is wrong. sin is sin.

Lady_L says:

So T.I supports this blog so he didn’t get the thrashing from Sandra like others would have if they would have said this?…

renegadesince1985 says:

_________________________________

They are not the same thing but why do you think anybody would try and force there lifestyle on you? No body says that about str8 folks a gay guy or woman cant look at you and say stop shoving your heterosexuality in my face. Just so you know there is nothing about being gay you can change either…

ugh im going to a new post to many people on here acting as if us Blacks are the only people who can claim discrimination… our struggle is greater than anyone elses…

Creamychic says:

therapist1911 says:

Mother Jefferson says:

*******************

____________________________________________________________________

You sure about that (Abe Lincoln emancipated the slaves )
    *******************

Very sure. His historic cabin is two miles away from my job. when I was a teacher, I took my students for a tour. He freed the DC slaves 9 months to signing the emancipation proclamation due to the war between the North and the South. He needed slaves to fight and win. He is revered for freeing the slaves however his motives were self-preserving.

Creamychic says:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Redeemed777

______________________________________________________________________ If you want to tell a Child of the most high, you will know, cause they dont keep company with sinners that are not willing to change their ways, they also dont call themselves christians, they refer to themselves as saints, Yah dont refer to him self as christians

#helpful

Please as mucha s Thomas Jefferson was “in love” with his slave mistress. He kept her a SLAVE and from what I remember did not “own” up to his responsibilities as far as accepting the CHILDREN.

There is a great movie based on Sally Hemmings. Of course it’s entertainment therefore alot is left up to interpretation and not solely facts. But it was a good movie, I watched it about 3 years ago.

MrUnapologetic says:

LOL… Are we really surprised by this? What happened here is a classic example of NOT thinking before you speak. I don’t blame him for changing up his statement because it would have created way more problems than he could endure; he’s actually being smart for a change. For those who don’t think he should have NOT backed down, clearly you have no clue of the price he would have had to pay in the coming months. He would have ended up being a victim of the very thing he complained about. It’s so easy to say what someone should have or should have not said from the sidelines – until it’s you.

pointhimout says:

MrUnapologetic says:

pointhimout says:
    “I wonder if he’d disown one of his sons if they come up later in life and say they’re gay. Well, I live my life. There are things heteros do I dont agree with but not on some soapbox about it. Of course when guys like TI talk about gays, he’s referring to men, not the women. two women together is beautiful (gag), but two guys together, people wanna pull out their shotguns. #doublestandard”
    _________________________________________________________________________
    Man, I wasn’t even thinking about “going there” with it, but you have a point and it all the more makes his statement sound like coded homophobia. Oh well… what’s new?

Jay Bee says:

Gays are tooo sensitive… No gay rights does not equal to civil rights stick a fork in it…. Blind world … Martin Luther King my people

pointhimout says:

Well, he aint a gay friendly rapper/artist so I can’t support his projects. I bought that ebonics dictionary for nothing.

Jay Bee says:

MrUnapologetic says:

Jay Bee says:
    “Middle fingers to all believe you should bow down to gays… if you gay so what live it! if you straight and so what live it.. if you claining u straight and on the DL.. you dirty.. if you confused seek help.. Some people dont know how to separate gay life from human life.. if theres gay rights we need, obesity rights, ugly rights and anorexic/bulumic rights.. you get it…”
    _________________________________________________________________________
    For the record this has nothing to go with gay rights or anybody rights perse. This is about NOT thinking before you speak and paying the cost for it. It’s not molecular science…

Lovely One says:

@ AllNYC says:

Absolutely Black people can be overly sensitive.
    There is a major difference in the penalty for the offense.
    ————————————————-
    Well, if this isn’t the truth, I don’t know what is :coffee:

Jay Bee says:

Crickett says:

Gay is not the new black. I agreed with him, the gay mafia is super sensitive and are the new elitist. T.I. was shut down because he didn’t know how to debate politics…stick to street politics homeboy.

Taboo01 says:

@kahmmillion says:

____________________________________________________________________

I usually enjoy reading your post, but I’m shocked that you would say that. I have read most of the comments and some I agree with (Creamychic,Redeemed777,Mannie) and some I disagree with. Yes this is a free country and many of us have forgotten that. As much as we would like to think slavery has been abolished…I’m here to tell you it is still in existence but in a mental and spiritual capacity. I have supported T.I. in the past and I find it disturbing that he finds someone else’s struggle amusing, but he is correct in saying it is his opinion and it’s my choice to continue to support him as an artist or not. Contrary to his belief America was built on inequalities and many have fought hard to change the playing field to afford everyone equal opportunities. As a Father, African American and a Ex-con T.I. should WANT to make a positive impact on the urban community and be a positive role model his children and every other child needs. We can through Bible verses around all day but the word will only edify those who seek the Lord…can’t force that on anyone. Satan is the God of this world and God has given him power but with limitations…but we give him the control over our lives and lashing out at one another for our short comings serves as living proof. God is not the author of confusion. As you all know a sin is a sin and NO sin outweighs the next. My friend always said “ I’m glad that it’s God judging me and not man, because we would have been condemned a long time ago”.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IT’S ALL POLITICS LET THAT MAN COLLECT HIS CHECKS, GANGTSA RAP IS DEAD, NOT TOO MANY TALKING RECKLESS AND ACTUALLY STICKING TO IT, AND GUESS WHAT THAT’S OKAY, IT’S A SIGN OF MATURITY

KEEPING IT REAL ALL THE TIME, DESPITE WHO IT AFFECTS CAN GO WRONG REAL QUICK, WHEN IT AFFECTS YOUR LIVELIHOOD

NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF

Taboo01 says:

(sorry)Throw Bible verses around….

renegadesince1985 says:

____________________________________________________________________________________
    You can’t change being gay…that’s not what I was saying. But no one has to know who you sleep with unless you tell them. IDGAF who you sleep with…hetero/homo…I don’t agree with hetero couples shoving sex down my throat either. I think sexuality is personal…it shouldn’t be up for debate. My point isn’t that gays are discriminated against…cause they are and that’s wrong. My point is their struggle isn’t equal to the black struggle cause that’s a physical thing…not a feeling or behavior….people judge you without a word being said from your mouth. However…no one knows someone is gay until they say so, or they want you to know. :shrugs:

MrUnapologetic says:

Jay Bee says:
    “And T.I has the right(s) to say gays are too sensitive.. shiiiiiid they are, how are gays offend every damnnn time somebody say. gay…
    if you offended jump in the river.. the sharks/alligators gon feel offended tooo!”
    ________________________________________________________________________
    I have to agree that TI has the right to say whatever he wants about whomever he chooses, but he can’t claim victim or cry that gays are “oversensitively” when they respond come for him where it hurts (in his pockets). He can’t have it both ways… Either he sticks by his guns and stand by what he said or keep your damn mouth shut! And who you to tell gays their oversensitive, Jay Bee? If you want to see oversensitively say something anti-semitic publicly and then stand back and watch you’re whole life flip upside down; the Jews won’t play with your azz! Just because our community (the blacks) refuse to stand up for ourselves when it matters most doesn’t mean that others have to be equally complacent. I applaud ANYONE who defends themselves!

datsmdubya2u says:

Creamychic says:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Redeemed777

#helpful

____________________________________

IDC what they call themselves…i call em hypocrites

datsmdubya2u says:

@Mannie

———————–

Why do you gotta do that? The others don’t ‘stan for us nor do we need people telling us (our own people at that) telling us how to feel about our struggle. they feel how they wanna feel about their struggle and we feel how we wanna feel. I betcha Jews will not put our stuggle over theirs nor will they say its just as important. You will hear “get over it” from them just was quick as you will hear it from other white people. You ain’t gotta be fair to them…they ain’t fair to us

datsmdubya2u says:

@Mannie

———————–

_________________________

Just because they arent fair to us doenst mean we need to perpetuate the undying circle of biggotry. Jewish people have the Holocaust native americans have America blacks have the slave trade and segregation all of these are equally wrong the same can be said of the gay rights movement that specific group of people has been told that because they love in a diffrent way that they can not marry up until a couple months ago they couldnt serve in the military openly it has been repeadtly said that so called gay panic has been the reason manay a gay man has been killed…

Im on to the next for this post… this all was jmo

HoneyBun says:

O_o

It may not be the same exact struggle, but its one hell of a struggle nonetheless. I also find it funny that the same exact statements certain whites used to make about blacks such as “it is beginning to feel as though blacks run this country” is the same exact statement certain blacks are saying about gays.

HoneyBun says:

Also to add to what Mannie was saying,

Its because of the bigotry that so many homosexuals remain closeted. I mean, they have medical studies talking about what contributes to a large percentage of teenage depression and suicidal rates. Can you guess the reason?

Thats why people are “over sensitive” on the subject.

pointhimout says:

TI wouldn’t have gotten heat had he not said ‘i found the joke funny,’ and repeat the joke in his interview. str8 guys really r talking about gay men when they make these statements, i.e. “if you can take a d ick…u can take a joke.” clearly that’s directed at gay guys only.