A high end Buckhead Men's clothing store was hit by a brazen booster who stole thousands of dollars worth of merchandise by simply walking out of the store with the items.

Moda 404 owner Lee Brockwell told the Atlanta Journal she spent more than an hour chatting with the outgoing customer who seemed to want to spend a lot of money on clothes and shoes. But when she turned her back for a minute, the man brazenly walked behind the counter, picked up 3 bags of merchandise and strolled out of the store in broad daylight.

Brockwell said the man's $4,300 take included a couple pairs of pants, jeans, shirts, a pair of sunglasses and several pairs of shoes worth $200 to $600 each.

Another customer spotted a grey Audi parked outside the store with the motor running. But the customer wasn't sure if that was the getaway vehicle.

If you recognize the man, call the Crime Stoppers Atlanta Tipline at (404) 577-8477. Watch the surveillance video after the break.

• lovezoe

Tis the season for folks to get desperate. *needs an IPad 2 for all the "professional shoppers out there*

• KyCakes

Ratchetness :no:

Okay, few things:

1. Does it really look like Miss Thang could afford anything in that store?
    2. Do people really spend an hour chatting it up with the employee/er of a store?

• ohpretty1

Sandra,
    He's already in jail in Dekalb County. Of course, he was caught, fresh to death in his new threads. :lol:

• Yardgirl

Is she running a one woman operation? This makes no sense to me, she has this great surveillance system but no one was attending to the front of the store when she went to the back? This guy makes it hard for honest hardworking people to get treated fairly when shopping in stores like that :cuss:

• ohpretty1

-----------

And that's why he knew she was an easy target.

• caligirl

She was probably trying to holla! He had the clothes on? :ghost:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

Is that Tevin Campbell? :blink: Chit just got real

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/d2b59364a7129f94e128164e65a073ff.png mzwhang90210

He looks as sweet as a peach cobbler.

@ Yardgirl, I agree. Now every other customer is going to have to pay for his low class act.

• SixxTwo

This broke bottom will have his mugshot on auntie's site before the new year.

• lovezoe

I am in no way a fashionista, but from the looks of things them clothes don't even belong in Macy's.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ohpretty1 says:

Sandra,
    He’s already in jail in Dekalb County. Of course, he was caught, fresh to death in his new threads.

How do you know? lol

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

mzwhang90210 says:

He looks as sweet as a peach cobbler.

My Gaydar is always on time ;)

• lovezoe

I'm glad I am not the only one who saw Ms. Thang switching.

• JMO

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Is that Tevin Campbell? :blink: Chit just got real
    _____________________________________

• lovezoe

Okay, I just saw the ad for Kimbella, what celeb friends she got?

• KyCakes

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Is that Tevin Campbell? :blink: Chit just got real
    ----------------------------------------------
    :dead:

Just saw this online:

The 27-year-old got pregnant by her boyfriend, Antwaun Cook, who is currently still married to his estranged wife, Paula — who claims Fantasia and Antwaun began an affair together while she and her husband were trying to patch up their marriage.

I don't know why, but :rofl: :ghost:

• JMO

lovezoe says:

Just saw this online:

_____________________________________________________________________

She's 27??

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

They say Fantasia is in labor right now. Pray for that child because he already has 3 strikes against him. :no:

• lovezoe

Watching Judge Judy, this dude up here is a true definition of negro if you know what I mean. He say he shouldn't pay rent to his ex because he was basically laying it down in the bedroom. He is a straight coon.

• MSVALLDAY

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Is that Tevin Campbell? Chit just got real

_________________________________________________________________________

:hahaha: then :dead:

@JMO- Yep she 27

• lovezoe

He told the girl she got taken advantage of him because she allowed. I weep for our youth. I pray everyday for God to make me an even better mother so I won't raise no menace to society.

• gbellab

shes not the brightest store owner. He doesn't appear to be leaving at a fast pace. She must have been gone for a while not to catch him in the act.. sad

• ohpretty1

ohpretty1 says:

Sandra,

How do you know? lol

-------------------------

The news. :lol:

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

:dead: @CD

Not Tevin Campbell?!

Can we talk for a minute, girl I want to boost these clothes... :whistle:

• ZenChickAtl

Just watched the news update online. The whole story behind this guy is a trip.

• gbellab

Saw the update too. He actually stole that Audi from a dealership when he took it for a 'test drive'. What's even more interesting is Lee Brockwell, the store owner, was busted in 2009 for a credit card fraud while working as an associate at the LV store.... Karma anyone?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4_9LiHQd5c ELove

Peach-Cobbler Though !!! :rofl:

Just LAUGHING at ALL Y'all Comments (REAL)

@gbellab
    THAT'S the Whole DEAL behind pulling something Like That OFF... Don't bring ANY EXTRA Attention to Yourself (Just ACT NORMAL...) ALOT of Criminally-Minded people on My Father's side of the Family and I've heard THEM Talk Shop ALOT :coffee:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Is that Tevin Campbell? :blink: Chit just got real
    I just had to log in to tell you that you are STOOOOOOOOPPPIDDDDD!

:casket: every.single.day.you.slay.me.with.your.comments.com

• TPtotalpackage

I cannot believe Tevin Campbell would do such a thing!!!!! Oh and Fanny Mae have you all seen the pictures from her baby shower?? Oooohhh wee Jesus.

• lovezoe

Good morning peeps! I am a spaghetti junction of emotions this morning, so yeah. :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

Good morning, Zoe Zoe. What's wrong. That baby kickin' in high gear?

• lovezoe

As usual,. Did you see TI show last night, just mocking the KAAAANG! You know that man say the darndest things. :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Zoe - Look, I said I wasn't going to watch it and I didn't. Then there was nothing on tv this weekend and all that I could find remotely interesting was the TI show. So, I flicked to that channel...watched the 2 episodes I missed and was like "I think I like this show!" Fugged around and saw the new episode last night! He DOES say the darnest things. I even find myself smiling at them fuggers! :rofl:

• lovezoe

Little King is the star of the show I tell you. I will say this because some folks are friends of the family. Let's just say if I had a daughter that was barely a teenager, I wouldn't let her dye the hair that came out of her head a color that is mixed from two bags of skittles. I am talking about MY daughter, no one else's. :coffee:

• GeminEyez

Does anyone know if they got the merchandise back? LOL at him wearing the clothes he stole.. and smh at her and the store for not having security for all that "high end merchandise". lol

• The Makeup Maven

:rofl: - IKR and even if I did, THAT COLOR would not be the color I would allow! :nono:

Lil' King - Yeah, he got the show on wrap. I was cracking up when he was asking if he was white and when he found out that wasn't the case, AFTER the lady dropped off her CD, he was like "Can I date a white woman?!" I hollered. I secretly wondered that when got in the car, TI changed his answer! :rofl:

• GeminEyez

Let’s just say if I had a daughter that was barely a teenager, I wouldn’t let her dye the hair that came out of her head a color that is mixed from two bags of skittles. I am talking about MY daughter, no one else’s
    ******************

I do have a daughter and I agree with you. Its very tacky and they are too young to experiment with their hair. I wasnt even allowed to cut, dye or highlight nair strand of my hair until I went off to college. lol

Good morning GeminEyez :hi:

Morning folks :hi:
    @Lovezoe :dead: at that TI line...I was like "did this nigguh just say spaghetti junction of emotions"

@Tatted :hug:
    :whistle:
    The greatest you
    The greatest me
    We have found the greatest chemistry
    The greatest touch
    The greatest kiss
    What came to be is the greatest wish
    The greatest show
    The greatest song
    The greatest words
    The greatest all night long
    Baby your love stays constantly on my mind

@ Naija

:whistle:
    I said I see some ladies in here tonight I might marry
    Gone off the belve' and 'tron it's too scary
    Baby you can have whatever you like, the tooth fairy
    I'll do anything to leave here tonight with you
    I said I do, I do, I do, I do, I do
    (You know I do)
    I said I do I do I do I do I do
    (You know I do)
    I said I do I do I do I do I do

*my new Jam* :yes:

• http://www.things2dotoday.blogspot.com Nola_D

This post should be "Tevin Campbell when the check stops coming"

• GeminEyez

Good Morning The Makeup Maven :waves:

• NaijaGal

@Nola now you know Tevin got them pookie lips and we can clearly see this dude's lips are extra moisturized...hmpf

:dead: @ Nola! :rofl:

I swear that fool looks just like Tevin!

• lovezoe

My daughter is six and hubby don't like her to wear a bikini. He would poop bricks if I let her dye her hair some awful color. The bad thing is half of it wasn't even a wig. I liked how TI told the chick to have a good day. You know what that was code for. Do people really walk up to entertainers and do that stuff. If I am with my family and someone pulled a stunt like that, it would have went differently cameras or no cameras.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Naija - you ain't lying. Tevin Campbell lips do be all cracked up w/splits and chit...dayum near on bleed status. Swear he needs some Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm....the kind w/pomegranate oil.

@Tatted I don't how to feel about a Jeezy dedication :shocked:

• vero

Morning people :waves:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Zoe Zoe - I peeped how he was like "good day!" and the crazy thing was, I initially thought she was coming to ask him to sign an autograph of a CD of his....HELL NO...it was HER cd she was trying to hand to him....With his kids no-less. Did you check when she was like "it's kind've different!" like that was going to make him walk out to the car and pop it in ratt then and there! :blink:

BISH BEAT IT! :rofl:

But that 3 stacks can :hmup: me all day :yes:

@ Naija - why you say that??? :blink:

Morning Vero :waves:

Good morning, Vero :kiss: <--- X's 330

<<< and 3-stacks :hump:

@Tatted Jeezy scares me sometimes

• GeminEyez

My daughter is six as well and I believe teaching a little girl how to dress as early as possible is better for them. I will not buy stuff written across her butt, too tight or too short. in the summertime, I cringe when I see little girls with shorts too tight and all those "cheerleading" shorts with words written across their backside.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Naija - them 'be Jeezy lyrics, but they coming from me!!!
    I do I do I do I do I do (YOU KNOW I DO, BEW) :yes:

Andre is nice. If I swung that way, I'd give him a shot! :coffee:

• lovezoe

@Tatted- She must keep CDs in the car or something :rofl: Then little man asking can he date the snow bunnies. Haha. Then he added the ed on light skinned. :rofl: Just their dialect have me laughing for days.

• vero

:kiss: tatted. I'm not good at maths though :lol:

:happy: Naija !

GeminEyez says:

My daughter is six as well and I believe teaching a little girl how to dress as early as possible is better for them. I will not buy stuff written across her butt, too tight or too short. in the summertime, I cringe when I see little girls with shorts too tight and all those “cheerleading” shorts with words written across their backside.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes:

• lovezoe

@Gemini I am 27 and I don't wear graphics across my butt. I know people were into buying Apple Bottoms for their girls, why?! My baby is not walking around with apples on her backside.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Zoe Zoe - RIGHT....he DID say "lightskin-ded!" I HATE (notice the CAPS) when ppl say skinded! I could just scream right now! I also HATE when ppl say one years old. One is singular, not plural.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <----- ME SCREAMING!

• lovezoe

So I just posted something on FB, let's just say hit dogs holler.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Vero - You don't have to be good @ math. Just know it's a bunch!

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

Goodmorning Errrbody :waves:

• lovezoe

@Tatted- I HATE, LOATHE, DESPISE when someone says First Annual. Really? No such thing. It is INAUGURAL. Each one teach one

Morning folks... :coffee:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Zoe Zoe – RIGHT….he DID say “lightskin-ded!” I HATE (notice the CAPS) when ppl say skinded! I could just scream right now! I also HATE when ppl say one years old. One is singular, not plural.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <—– ME SCREAMING!
    _________

T.I. talks just like Damon Wayans jailhouse character on 'In Living Color', I cringe at MOST of the stuff that whole family says, but he ESPECIALLY irritates me with his attempts to speak "properly"...smh...

Morning CD, Vero, Naja, and Gemini! :waves:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

I hate when people say "he texted" me TEXT is already pleural people. :cool:

• GeminEyez

LoveZoe - neither do I and I've never bought applebottoms for me or for my daughter. LOL mostly because I think the brand is classless esp because of the message behind an "applebottom".

• lovezoe

I know Auntie gone post a recap later, but I still don't like Ms. Taylor Swift. She may have been a star before Ye', but PLEASE BELIEVE he helped put her career on another level. No way TI would have gotten on stage with her if it was a couple years ago. Rihanna don't got the best voice, but goodness she she killed that song and not in a good way.

• GeminEyez

Good Morning lovezoe

and everyone else....... :)

• Mamacita

Good morning Tatted, CD, Naija, Lovezoe, FeFe, Vero, Gemineyez :yahoo:

Good morning, CD & Fe. :hug:

Okay....so here goes...............

Chiby emailed me. She said that she missed everyone, but now she is really not coming back because she saw the comment about CD saying that was her & Ladybug in the back of the courtroom no the RHOA post. I didn't see the comments made so I went back to read it. :blink: - She wanted me to tell everyone that while you can say what you want about her, her daughter should've been off limits and that those particular comments hurt her!

I feel badly..............

• http://www.things2dotoday.blogspot.com Nola_D

NaijaGal says:

@Nola now you know Tevin got them pookie lips and we can clearly see this dude’s lips are extra moisturized…hmpf

____________________________________________________________________

My bad... ur right... :oops:

• NaijaGal

How about when people have a 1 month anniversary...ummm anniversary equals 1 year people...that is a huge pet peeve of mine

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

@Lovezoe

Taylor sounded awful as hell last night sanging that song and Rihanna already sound like somebody squeezing her snipples while she is sanging. So if you fukk up one of her songs yo azz need to keep it :tape:

@Mamacita :yahoo: hey fly chica

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Morning Mamacita, Tatted, Naija, CD, Lovezoe, and everyone I may miss!

@Tatted

That comment was off the wall, that's why I logged back in to give CD a spanking! But tell chiby (or I guess I could tell her) that it's just a blog and folks are just shooting the chit...she's hormonal right now, so she's gonna be extra sensitive...

Good morning, Mamacita :hug:

@ Zoe Zoe - I CANNOT stand Taylor Swift. I don't even think she can sing, but heeeey, what do I know. :shrug:

@ CD - I hate Texted too! :rofl:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

@Tatted

Girl please tell Chiby to get over herself it was a damn joke. :rolleyes: I am a mother of three and would never ever disrespect someone's child. Tell Ms. Chiby to go somewhere and put her feet up and shut up. I mean seriously yo azz is lurking and still trying to start chit have a seat _________/.

• NaijaGal

@Tatted you def shouldn't feel badly at all...you didn't do anything...and in the same token some people told CD she was wrong for her comments...one thing we all know about this blog is that people are ALWAYS going to say something left brand but you shouldn't let what someone behind a computer and keyboard say have ANY effect on your daily life

FeFe :yahoo: :hug:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fe - she said she was hurt because you were laughing.... I didn't see the comments, I found out about it after she emailed me this morning. I told her don't let that keep her away and say what she had to say when she got back on....but I don't know! I told her that there were some ppl on here that did miss her! :shrug:

• The Makeup Maven

@ CD - You said it all right there. I'm not going to go back and forth because it's not my issue. I told her I wasn't going to say anything, but I did....NOW I'M DONE AND MOVING ON!

How was everyone's evening?? :waiting:

• vero

Morning Zoe, CD :bye:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

cant see the vid :(

GM Sandra!
    TaBew :kiss:
    FeFe :hug:

CD, Gem, lovezoe, Vero, Naija :waves: hey lovelies!!!

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

@Tatted

I mean I have been saying since she got banned bring Chiby back when others were saying bring His back and that other one too. It was a girl and a baby at the back of damn courtoom and I said no one is going to say nothing about Chiby and ladybug at the back of the courtroom. #haters

I did not talk about nobody looks, nobody child or nothing. Well Tatted you can tell Ms. Chiby I wish her well and her name will neva eva come out of my mouth again in no shape, form or fashion. Believe that

Hey Fay Fay (my REAL bay bay) :kiss:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

I'M DONE WITH THE STUPID CHIT ALSO :coffee:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

:waves: Hey Fay and Vero

• The Makeup Maven

@ CD - It's all good. I was just relaying the message.....You and I are good. I can't tell no one to feel no way about anything. It's her feelings. She's entitled to them.......I'm good w/everyone. :yes:

@Tatted

She was hurt because I was laughing???? :blink:

Ok, now I KNOW she's being extra sensitive...I was laughing at the fckery of the comments....I wasn't even COMMENTING in that thread, I logged in to tell CD that she wasn't shat! I wasn't laughing at her or her daughter...ok, moving on...

:waves: @Fayla

• NaijaGal

FAYLA :hug: are you better today sugah?

• GeminEyez

Is Chiby preggos?

• NaijaGal

@Fayla how's your daughter holding up :hug: to her too

• NaijaGal

Last Friday while folks in Hollywood were getting ready for the weekend, a distraught man walked into the busy and popular intersection of Sunset and Vine in Los Angeles’ celebrity-filled district and began shooting at passing vehicles and bystanders. It took a while for most bystanders to react as they thought it was part of a movie set.

The shooter, Tyler Brehm, was an unemployed 26 year old who had recently moved to Los Angeles and had just went through a break up with his girlfriend of four years. She told the local news that he had started taking drugs and had been really stressed out lately.

Brehm injured three people, including a 40 year old music industry executive who was driving his Mercedes through the interception. When he ran out of ammunition, he pulled out a knife and began screaming, ‘Kill Me, I want to be killed’. He got his wish as officers who were called to the scene opened fire and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

According to his friends, he wasn’t a bad guy, he just got fed up.

:wtf:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

NaijaGal says:

@Tatted you def shouldn’t feel badly at all…you didn’t do anything…and in the same token some people told CD she was wrong for her comments…one thing we all know about this blog is that people are ALWAYS going to say something left brand but you shouldn’t let what someone behind a computer and keyboard say have ANY effect on your daily life
    :stop: :wtf: i miss yall???

AGAIN..... CD & Fe :hug:

• chocolate divalicious aka CD

@Tatted

You know I :love: u. :hugs:

• lovezoe

My evening was okay. My son is sick and missing his first Christmas party at school. He said but I am going to miss the party. I took him to Starbucks to get some hot chocolate. I feel SO bad. :(

@ Naija - I read that. That chit was crazy. :no:

:offtopic:

Did anyone hear that Hulk Hogan's ex-wife is claiming that Hulk Hogan cheated on her w/Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake?? :blink:

Of course, they are both denying it, and I don't know if I believe it, but dayum! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

I'll say this and then like CD and Tatted I WILL be done too...folks who get caught up in emotions over comments on a blog really need to get a grip, and Chiby if you are reading this, take it however you want. I thought you were cool peoples and I thought your personality on SR was necessary for the dynamics...that's it, that's all, I can't help anything else you may be carrying within your emotions...

@ Fay Fay - see comment # 78 :coffee:

• lovezoe

@Naja, did you see the video? It was CRAZY! It had to have other issues, I know breakups are hard, but it was WAY more than that. He wanted to die, he was screaming that. I feel so bad that the record producer lost his life because of this.

@Naija

I heard about that last night on AC360, that chit was CRAZY!

• NaijaGal

@Fayla Sandra did a recap of RHOAtl and there was a still shot of Phaedra in a courtroom...in the courtroom was a woman holding a little girl...Chocolate diva stated (paraphrasing of course) "yall see Chi and ladybug"...apparenntly Chiby was lurking and emailed Tatted to tell her she's never coming back b/c her child is off limits

• lovezoe

@Tatted- I would not be surprised at all if Hulk was getting his back blown out. I wonder does Brooke stil not talk to the mom. What's crazy they mad she dated someone that was younger than her and they knew, but their old daddy MARRIED some PYT.

• lexdiamonz

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Is that Tevin Campbell? Chit just got real

• NaijaGal

@Tatted I heard about it this morning and they're both suing her for slander

• NaijaGal

@lovezoe Hulk and his daughter's relationship makes me uncomfortable...it's like they want to fcuk each other...I'm sure they haven't but that tension is there :hurl:

• lovezoe

Since I had no beef with Chibs, I am gone jump in and jump out of the convo by saying this: Talking about a child is like saying look at that child with them dirty clothes, or that child is too big to talk like that or calling them a bastard child. THAT to me is talking about a child. As a mother, that's just my opinion. *exits that particular subject*

• The Makeup Maven

@ Naija - off of your post - He wasn't a bad guy, he was just fed up??? That's what his ppl said??? Okay, he may NOT have been a bad guy before, but now, this bish is a bad guy. He got caught all up in his emotions, started firing at innocent ppl, which resulted in the death of an innocent person AND THEN once out of ammunition, HE THEN decided to go out.....If he'd still have bullets, maybe others would've been dead too, or wounded...GTFOH @ his family! :rolleyes:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:popcorn: look like i missed a lot!

Naija bew :hug: today is brighter for me & my babygirl..she called me this morning on her way to work..she sounded stronger. she says she's gonna live everyday now to the fullest bc he didnt get to..

@Fayla

How long until I get my package?! :yahoo:

I'm glad your daughter is doing better.... :)

• The Makeup Maven

@ Zoe Zoe, Naija - You guys may be on to something. I don't know if I believe it, but I won't lie, I was uneasy about his relationship w/his daughter.

@Tatted

I also think Jessica Simpson's dad was kind of "strange" with her...

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I hate feeling left out, not knowing what's going on on my own blog. :shrug:

• lovezoe

I think they were a bit close, I think she viewed him more of a sugar daddy than as a father. This what happens when you too busy trying to be your child's friend.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fay - I'm glad your daughter is deciding to live life to the fullest. Life is too short.... :yahoo: at the baby if she's reading this!

• NaijaGal

@Tatted you know people love making excuses for their loved ones sometimes...just say what he did was wrong and leave it at that...trying to salvage his character is a waste of time imo

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

MOORNING FAM :waves: NOT HAVING A GOOD MORNING.... :coffee: IT WILL GET BETTER THO!!
    @YSO :kiss: JUST CUZ I KNOW U WONT BE SHYT LATER!!

• caligirl

:waves: Good Morning Ya'll - How's errrbody doing today?

@Tatted - Yeah I saw that mess...He laughed and said yeah right! Why do people stoop so low? :shrug:

NaijaGal says:

“yall see Chi and ladybug”…apparenntly Chiby was lurking and emailed Tatted to tell her she’s never coming back b/c her child is off limits - :ghost:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fe - I thought that too about Joe Simpson. He didn't act that way w/the sister....just weird and strange! I don't put chit pass anyone today....not that I'm insinuating anything either. :lol:

• caligirl

@Zoe -Hope your baby boy is feeling better soon

Caligirl :waves:

• The Makeup Maven

:cosign: @ Naija - I just feel bad for his family and the family of the innocent slain victim.

Hey Sweetie pie Naija :waves:

Good morning caligirl :hug:

Facebook and blog rule #1
    If you want to leave then just leave, no need to make an announcement about it

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

Oh and I just HAVE to state this, I went back to that thread just to make sure I wasn't crazy...I didn't laugh ONCE at what CD posted, I posted the : whip : emoticon and the : dead : emoticon...no laughing or poking fun whatsoever...

Seriously folks need to get out of their own delusions...smh...

#reallydonethistime

@ Lakes - Whatever it is, it gets greater later! :yes:

• lovezoe

@cali thanks :hugs: We only do two tv shows a day, but I am letting him have a little more leeway.

:waves: @caligirl

<----- NOT ACCUSING ANYONE OF ANYTHING - :nono:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@BETTY BOOP :yes: IT WILL IM SURE THEY WILL FIND HER :hug: HOW U DOING TODAY BAYBAY!! **SLIDES DOWN ALL THEM CURVS WITH TONGUE OUT :nana: **

@Tatted

Girl I know, I just wish if folks want to lurk and start chit from the land of the banished that they would have their facts straight...

#humph

• The Makeup Maven

@ Lakes - They'll find who??? Girl, don't get'cho tongue caught on the rolls & dimples! :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

^^ its not really up to her... and i know if auntie re-new her green card bish be back to :cuss: us out!! :lol: NOW WHO TALK BAD ABOUT LADYBUG? :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:mad: now CD ain't posting....come back girl!

• lovezoe

I have to find a dress to fit my expanding belly next month. Going to an event and they talking about dressy casual. I got to go in there stepping. Some people don't understand dress codes.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@BETTY BOOP :lol: I WONT I GOT ENUFF SWEETNESS TO LICK OFF!! :ashamed: MY BF BIOLOGICAL MOTHER HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE LAST NIGHT AROUDN 8PM SHE LEFT WITH SOME GUY.. SHE HAS FALLEN BACK TO THAT HABIT *CRACK* ..... AND SHE DID NOT SHOW UP FOR WORK TODAY **NOT LIKE HER AT ALL SINCE SHE IS MANAGER** AND WONT ANSWER HER PHONE... I :pray: SHE IS OK ME AND HER DONT GET ALONG BUT I WOULD NEVER WANT HER TO BE HURT OR WORSE... :no: IM SURE SHE WILL SHOW UP....I HOPE MY BF IS LOOSING HIS MIND!

:hugs: @Lakes

I hope she's ok... :)

• lovezoe

This dude up here boosting clothes, I wonder do he got a "connect" at the Apple store. Who do I need to contact to put an order in?

• NaijaGal

@Lakes nobody was talking about her daughter imo but I'm not Chi so I obviously didn't see what she saw

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fe - oh it's cool. I didn't think you were thinking I was accusing. I was just tryna lighten the mood! :yes:

@lovezoe

:lol: u trying to meet shady folks in a dark alley.... :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@FEFE ME TOO!! :hug: MY BF LOST HIS GRANNY 2 YRS AGO WHO RAISED HIM SINCE DAY ONE LOOSING HIS MOTHER WOULD CRUSH HIM... BUT GOD IS WITH HER SHE WILL SHOW UP MAYBE SHE JUST OVER SLEPT OR LOST HER PHONE... IDK I HOPE SHE JUST POPS UP

• lovezoe

Did anyone see how Beyonce bought 190 sq ft place a few years ago for 465K and sold it for WAAY less. They say this was simply a place on the beach so she could change and not use public restrooms. Rich people problems.

• lovezoe

@Fefe- Dont know about a dark alley, maybe the local Wal-Mart. :rofl: That's ONLY if they not selling it at the same price though.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Lakes - I hope that your bf's mother be okay. I'm sure that's not a good feeling for your bf or for you. :pray:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@NAIJA OH OK... YEAH CHI EYES SEE AND UNDERSTAND DIFERENT THAN WE DO.. :blink: I KINDA MISS HER.. :tape: BUT I MISS HIS THO!! :wail:
    #LETHISFREE

****ALERT**** somebody please help Zoe get a DISCOUNTED IPAD 2 :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@BETTY BOOP ITS NOT :no: BUT IT WILL BE IM SURE AND :pray: SHE IS JUST SLEEP AND PHONE ON VIBRATE THATS WHAT I THINK U KNOW.. :yes: THANKS MAMA :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMGSmzCgrI LaTechGrad02

Morning All!!

• caligirl

Chocolate Diva - If you don't bring you behind back up in this blog! We waiting...... :smile:

• NaijaGal

Shoot I want to meet the person selling a $500 walmart gift card for $250 cash but alas I never do :mad:

• lovezoe

Thanks you guys! Hubby refuses to get me one, I have an iPhone 4, a Macbook, and a IPod. I want to complete the dynasty. What's so wrong with that? :shrugs: :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WHY CHOCOLATE LEAVE? :wtf: COME BACK I NEED A LAUGH A GIGGLE!! WERE IS JMO WONDER HOW THAT FABULOSO WORKED FOR HER AZZ :think: TARGET FOR FABULOSO!! :rofl: GO TO THE FAMILY DOLLAR!

LaTech :waves:

• TiFan4Lyfe

I use to boost cds when I was a teenager in mass amounts and sell them myself.....it still amazes me on how easy it was to do.Then I quit, because I was offended by people telling me how good I was at it.I know better now.Out here where I live, a few weeks ago, some guy went in nodstroms and tried to run out with a whole heap of those designer handbags.When a customer tried to stop him....he maced him and kept going.

• The Makeup Maven

Feeling like I shouldn't have relayed the message, but since I did...it is what it is. I don't have a problem w/anyone on this blog, and if they have one w/me, their fault but I will say this, I'm not in the business of telling anyone how to feel about anything. I feel everyone is entitled to their feelings. Just like the ones that everyone feels is getting bent up outta shape over comments, don't realize they are getting bent up outta shape over the persons feelings about the comments. That's why you don't see me really embark on certain banter. You're not going to EVER see me tell anyone how to feel about chit...just like I don't want anyone telling me how to feel. I respect those that respect me....'tis all I have'ta say!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:offtopic: HAS ANYBODY SEEN EDDIE GRIFFIN GOING BROKE? I WAS WATCHING THAT CHIT LAST NIGHT **3 AM BISH COULDNT SLEEP** HIS FUKN MAMA IS A DAM DETECTIVE LADY BE ASKING 1000000 PREGUNTAS AND THEN THEY REPO HIS FUKN BENTLEY!! :ghost: HE JUMPING ON THE DAM TOW TRUCK :cuss: TALKN BOUT THE WHOOOOOOLE GHETTO CAME OUT!! :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:warning: <---really the bat sign for CD! brang yo azz back rat nah!

FeFe ur pkg went in the mail this mornin bew! :yahoo: lemme know when u get it :yes:

Good morning LaTech :hug:

• MsOnederful

Im back from VACA and Auntie does not have a :newpost: up b4 9:30 am! Auntie wake up! Any who Mornting Lakerchic, caligirl,lovezoe, fefe, tatted, naija, latech, dougie p.s. sidenote: the red lipstick looks so good on you, Intense, Auntie, Fayla, vero, Ohoney, Chiby if your lurking, Chocolate & my babes Choco my lesbo crush lol :waves: all crazy :)

• caligirl

@zoe - :kona: please You dont need a IPAD! :nono: I asked for Mac and I got the IPAD, still asking for the MAC!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMGSmzCgrI LaTechGrad02

Morning Naija!! Morning Makeup Maven!!

• NaijaGal

Eddie recently married one of his baby momma...I think she was on the show, the blonde one

• The Makeup Maven

Heeey Ms.Onederful. :hug: How was your vacation??

• GeminEyez

lovezoe says:

This dude up here boosting clothes, I wonder do he got a “connect” at the Apple store. Who do I need to contact to put an order in?

**************

NOT HIM cuz he gets caught......

• caligirl

:waves: Ms.One - Hope you had a restful vaca! Where did you go?

@Fayla

*big ol' bear hug* I's so excited! :)

@Tatted

I agree, but like Naija said, no one was talking about her child, most folks were in disbelief laughing at CD crazy azz, and in my opinion she's too fcking sensitive and makes everything about her...notice how 3/4 of this thread is about her and she isn't even a part of this blog anymore...I just can't babysit other people's feelings. When you put information or images about yourself for folks in the cyber world to see there is a chance that it will be picked apart and used for banter by other people...I feel like she wants folks to coddle her all the fcking time while she makes no attempt to tip toe around her comments about folks...it is what it is...I really want a :newpost: already..... :yawn:

• mrsloveleigh

Tatted boo>>>>......I damn near cried i was laughing at the Tiny and TI show. My son just asked me this past weekend if my daughter and his granny were white because they are so light. When my daughter was little she came home from daycare one day and told me she was white like my car lol.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@NAIJA :shrug: FIRST TIME SEEING THE SHOW LAST NIGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS!! :yes: HE WENT INTO HIS ACCOUNT OFFICE PISSD AS FUK DEMANDING HIM TO PAY AND CHIT!! :rofl: "WHIT WHAT U GOT NO MONEY" :blink:

:waves: @MsOne

I keep trying to figure out your gravie...I see a Grammy and something strange behind it.... :think:

• lovezoe

@Cali- I LOVE gadgets, love them. I have a Kindle, but he has that while he is working.

@Gemini- :ghost: Yeah, not him. Though he was crafty, he couldn't complete the mission.

• mrsloveleigh

Laker i really like the Eddie Griffin show. They need a new season

• The Makeup Maven

@ Fe - I agree wholeheartedly. Hell, I'm not exempt. You're not exempt, no one is exempt and I get where you are coming from. I'm just saying, for me, I don't get caught up into telling other ppl how to feel, what to get over....that's not my place because I'd be dayum if I'm up in arms about some chit....... FEEL ME! :lol:

BTW - I'VE BEEN WANTING A NEW POST! :lol:

• caligirl

:waves: at MrsLove - That was FUNNY as hell! Especially when he said can I date a white women. :dead:

MsOne :waves: welcome back chica

• The Makeup Maven

Heeeey Loveleigh :hug: - girl, i really had my mind made up that I was not going to watch the show....guess I was wrong! :lol:

I do love the connection that they have! :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

That chick Eddie Griffin recently married looks rather ummmm, "interesting"

• http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/11/big-ghost-presents-take-care-review.html SamYell JacksEm

@TiFan
    When people find out you're a good theif they don't want you around them. I buy shyt that "fell off a truck" from folks whenever they come around with good shyt but they're not allowed anywhere near my shyt.

@Zoe
    I been searching my nigganet but Apple products are hard to come by. Most times when folks can get them, they just keep it. I got lucky last year with my i7. Year before that I ran across 20 ipods.

• lovezoe

I want to know how Chris Tucker broke? I know he pulled in some loot from Rush Hour. This what happens when some people go from broke to hood rich. Same thing happened to JaMarcus Russell. Here's a hint, buy a house you can pay straight cash for and only worry about the taxes. You don't need a house in different states, that's what hotels are for. Stop buying these cars to just sit and look pretty in the drive way. Buy the nicest BMW/LEXUS/Benz and call it a day. What you need a Maybach for?

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@FEFE :cosign: I THINK SHE JUST A LIL TOO SENSITIVE TO SKRANGERS OPINION... BUT THEN AGAIN WE DONT KNOW **NOT EVERYTHING ALOT YES SURE NOT EVERYTHING THO** :grin: WHAT KIND OF PERSON SHE REALLY IS IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG IN HER LIFE THAT SHE FEELS SO THREATEN BY OUR COMMENTS :shrug:

• caligirl

mrsloveleigh - Laker i really like the Eddie Griffin show. They need a new season
    It's came back on? The reality show? I thought that was over years ago? Like most folks that get too much money and have no finanical "cents" blows it on cars, booze and women...

• I Go There

ITs not even 11 yet but we got a message from Chi... A woman thats a Gadget Freak (Im one myself) and a Dude that will steal anything not nailed down... Just another regular day on SR.... :lol:

whats up folks.

• lovezoe

@Sam- Yeah I don't know any "crafty" folks. Apple know what they doing, they don't even have to put it on sale. One day, one day.

• mrsloveleigh

Tatted i liked it.I loved the convo TI had with Zonnique about Taylor Swift. when he said i'm like Grrrr she's like umph lol. That exchange was cute and him calling her back questioning what boy she was talking to...that reminds me on my hubby and daughter. I have renewed my crush on TI

• I Go There

Sam you still aint right for that TOP HEAVY Heffa in your Gravi homie.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@mrslove i agree that chit was funny!! and he so fukn crazy!!

:offtopic: POWERABALL drawing for Wednesday night IS

78 MILLION

@SamYell

That chick in your gravie reminds me of my "problem"

• caligirl

@Igo - How was the Tonka Truck Date? Did she bull doze you over?

@caligirl

I need to WIN!

*reminds self to go buy ticket ASAP*

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

DID I MISS THE DAM T.I AND TINY SHOW?? :mad: FROM THE LAST EPISODE MY AMOR FOR THA KANG CAME BACK!! :kiss: HIS SWAG JUST HIM AS A FATHER IS A PLUS... :yes: TINY OL LUCKY BIZZNATCH!! <<I SAY THIS WITH THE MOST RESPECT AND AMOR!!

• The Makeup Maven

@ Loveleigh - I found that to be so amazing he asked her opinion about the situation and you can tell she has her head on straight so far for a young lady...and he even shared his food w/her while they were talking! That tugged @ my heart.

Yeah, I'm liking TIP a little more these days! :yes:

<----- needs 78 milli in my life! :yes:

@SAM WELL DAM THEM SOME BIG OL :boobs: HEY ATLEST THEY PERKY!! :yes:

• Creamychic

comes in and :waves: to everybody leaving back out for a min

• lovezoe

I love the fact that TI loves Zonnique so much. It speaks highly of his character. When he said the Feds took his guns- :ghost:

:kiss: @Creamy

• mrsloveleigh

Cali I tend to be a really lucky person. I have won a wedding, a trip to the BET Awards in Atlanta, suite seats for the Mavs, Cowboys tickets, countless concert tickets but i can't win the lottery to save my life!!!! I want to win and retire me and my hubby soooo bad

@IGo
    :mad: I'm not a thief. I actually loathe thieves. I'm not gonna pay a lot for that muffler if I don't have to though. I just happen to know some people that know how to get things. Shyt, when the liquor man come around I buy the bar out. Fifths of everything at $15 a piece? Just help me load that shyt. :yes:

• MsOnederful

@Tatted fast but awesome nonetheless! The weather was actually nice when we reached considering it had been raining all week prior to our arrival. 70 and 80 degree weather is great coming from NJ to the carribean :) Thnx for asking!

@Caligirl I went to Barbados :) for 4 days with the hubb. Let the teens have the house. I come home and find a magnum condom wrapper in the bathroom. Stuffed in the small trash bin. My hubb was with me so I know it was not him but now I have to question my son and his sister. So this is wat we come back 2 -_-...hmpfffff..

thanks Naija ;)

@Fefe Thats BEY dusting off her Grammy's in one of her music videos. I forget which one though smh lol.

@TATTED.....Team T.I,P :cheer:

IMO, since he put the party favors down, his skin looks amazing! It's crazy, what being a family man will do to you. He picked up another set of fans at the Taylor Swift concert $$$$

• Bootcampgirl

Good morning all :yawn:
    @Lovezoe-how is the Kindle?

• I Go There

caligirl says:

@Igo – How was the Tonka Truck Date? Did she bull doze you over?
    ________________________________

It was cool.... Ive been ask for a second date so she must have dug my charm.

• caligirl

@MrsONE - DID you just start random arse kicking! Glad you enjoyed our Barbados....my vaca is in in exactly 29 days..TOO EXICTED

• lovezoe

@Bootcamp- The Kindle is AWESOME! I highly recommend it. If you ever go overseas it works there too. I love it. I miss it so much since hubby has it.

@Igo - You got asked for a second date :shrug: HUH? Please explain

:newpost: :newpost: :newpost:

• http://youtu.be/W_CQEcLXe-E YSoSerious

LAKER!! :2dance: & :kiss:

For always accepting me and my ain'tshtness.

On the off topic:
    I rarely laugh at Chiby jokes and I didn't yesterday. If she doesn't want to come back, oh well. Clearly Sandra Rose is not a positive place for her or her sensitive nature. :shrugs:

#FREEHIS

:dead: @ Cali being shocked that IGO got asked for a second date! :rofl:

• I Go There

SamYell JacksEm says:

@IGo
    I’m not a thief. I actually loathe thieves. I’m not gonna pay a lot for that muffler if I don’t have to though. I just happen to know some people that know how to get things. Shyt, when the liquor man come around I buy the bar out. Fifths of everything at $15 a piece? Just help me load that shyt
    _________________________________________

Dawg i wasnt calling you the thief I was talking aobut the dude in the Post... But anyway if you let me know whats up on that liquor supply I would deeply appreciate it.

• caligirl

@mrs.love - mailing you a dollar.

• I Go There

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Cali being shocked that IGO got asked for a second date
    ______________________________________________

Yeah I see that.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

MsOne :waves:

:shocked: @Sam

i fuggin HATE :steer: by posting

• I Go There

caligirl says:

@Igo – You got asked for a second date HUH? Please explain
    _____________________________________________________________

she liked the first date so she asked me out for the second one...

• TiFan4Lyfe

@sameyell.....

So, you'll buy stolen merchandise....but won't boost it yourself or let a booster in your house in fears that they'll boost all of your already boosted purchases??lol I kid.Actually your right...and that feeling is exactly why I stopped.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:
    :shocked: @Sam
    ______________________________________
    What the hell you doing in my bathroom?
    *pulls up boxers*

ANY DATE UPDATES?
    @YSO U KNOW I WILL ALWAYS WOVE U :kiss: #LETHISGO!!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@IGO OH OH SECOND DATE :yahoo: ... :hug: HOW SHE LOOK? WHAT U SAY? :poopcorn: #NOSEY

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

POWERABALL drawing for Wednesday night IS

78 MILLION
    A TRUE VIRGO INDEED NOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

:clap:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Chiby emailed me. She said that she missed everyone, but now she is really not coming back because she saw the comment about CD saying that was her & Ladybug in the back of the courtroom no the RHOA post. I didn’t see the comments made so I went back to read it. – She wanted me to tell everyone that while you can say what you want about her, her daughter should’ve been off limits and that those particular comments hurt her!

I feel badly…………..
    _________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• MsOnederful

Choco is lovin a chib free environment huh? lol :biggrin: