Remember when rumors about Jay Z and Beyonce paying $1.3 million to rent an entire floor at NY's Lenox Hill hospital turned out be a lie? Well, they didn't clear up that rumor like they did with the other rumors about the birth because they want you to believe that they spent that cash. Why? Because the money isn't rolling in like it used to.

Both Beyonce and Jay Z haven't had million selling hits in some time. And you know what happens to celebrities when their endless cash supply stops rolling in but they are still living beyond their means.

According to documents filed at the New York Department of Labor, 28 of the 56 workers at the fashion label were let go on January 6. That's the day before the couple's daughter, Blue Ivy, was born.

According to the documents, the cuts were made in the boys division of Rocawear clothing, the company that Jay Z and former business partner, Damon Dash founded.

But despite their money problems, Jay Z and Beyonce continued to leak lies to the media about extravagant purchases they made for Blue Ivy's 2,200 sq. ft. nursery, such as the $20,000 baby crib pictured below from Poshtots.com.

According to court documents, sales at the iconic clothing brand have been steadily dropping since Jay Z sold off stocks in the company in 2007. But he still retains an interest in the company. Jay Z also sold individual licenses to vendors interested in benefiting off the Roc name. Jay Z was hit with a lawsuit brought against the label by one of its licensees, ROC Fashions at the end of last year.

Source

• Hershey

So the money for Rocawear isn't rolling in? But, his concerts and other ventures like the 40/40 club are still prosperous? :yes:

• EB

I like those big blocks in the nursery

• NaijaGal

I can believe that rocawear isn't making money like it used to but I'm certain they're far from broke

• Brick City Born

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:coffee: NEXT!

• NaijaGal

@EB I like the room minus the carriage crib

• BigCityGirl

He's just getting rid of some DEAD weight from and DEAD clothes line...

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Who the hell is still wearing Rocawear, Apple Bottoms, Baby Phat or any other hideous clothing line?? :waiting:

Oh :coffee:

Cheap looking crib for $20K

• bigtyme

i didn't know people still wore rocawear so i am not surprised by this...it didn't transition out of urban wear like sean john or mark ecko

• The Makeup Maven

• VAALLDAY

Who is still wearing it! I'd cut it back if it wasn't making a profit.

That crib is too damn much :no: Everything else is cute :yes:

• Hershey

They're far from broke, his concerts as well as hers continue to sellout and her last concert sold out in less than an hour...OTB get in here and stan for Beyonce's husband!

• Anna

If you have more workers than productivity & Sales, don't you down size?

• The Makeup Maven

<---- LEARNING MORE & MORE EACH DAY THAT THERE ARE SOME REAL PSYCHO'S OUT THERE. :lol:

• Mother Jefferson

If I was Blue Ivy I would :kona: right out of that nursery.

• BeautifulBliss

They are far from broke.

• GAGIRL87

But despite their money problems, Jay Z and Beyonce continued to leak lies to the media about extravagant purchases they made for Blue Ivy’s 2,200 sq. ft. nursery, such as the $20,000 baby crib pictured below from Poshtots.com.

__________________________________________________

Why would they have to lie about buying gifts for "their child"? now that was a retarded statement :blink:

• Mother Jefferson

Is that JayZ son in pictured in the Rockawear ad Sandra? :gossip:

• bnatural

How long will it be before we get pictures of that baby?

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

My 49 yr old co-worker still wears apple bottoms with her studded diamonds ( :rofl:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

One thing I can say about Beyonce is that I like the fact that she doesn't always address the stuff written about her, whether its true or not. I like her "fugg em' ... let em' speculate" mindset :thumbsup:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Ummmm my whole comment didnt post wth!

Didnt Jay Sell Rocawear like a while ago

• GAGIRL87

Btw that crib is gorgeous I love it very cute & classy and Sandra boo we've been living in a bad economy for a minute now people are getting laid off left and right. And besides who still wears Rocawear anyway the doors to the WHOLE company might be closing soon or maybe they can revamp the line and save it, I hope for the best for ANYBODY I'm not a HATER :shrugs:

• Hershey

Tatted whatchu talmbout?

• LuvMySailor

I don't think Beyonce will ever be broke.

"I done go so sick and filty with benji's I can't spend"

• Anna

JMO says:

One thing I can say about Beyonce is that I like the fact that she doesn’t always address the stuff written about her, whether its true or not. I like her “fugg em’ … let em’ speculate” mindset :thumbsup:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    That would be never ending.

• KyCakes

He is just not attractive...goodness :no:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Rocawear shouldve closed there doors along with the other fail urban wear.. Personally I always like Sean John better .... #TakethatTakethat

Someone was trying their BEST Ralph Lauren Face, Pose, Ad :shrugs:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Jigga what?

• Anna

KyCakes says:

He is just not attractive…goodness
    ~~~~~~~
    Queen was on Ellen Friday. Ellen had a pic of her & Jay Z from the mid 80's. I'm surprised he was smiling, he was wearing his old teeth. :lol:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Hersh - Ooooh nothing! :lol:

• cougar lover

everybody downsizes when profits do not justify having excess overhead. Kinda how when people lose jobs, or take paycuts, they go from ciroc to svedka, henny to paul masson, walgreen priced trojans to walmart priced lifestyles, etc.

• KyCakes

mizzdallas says:

My 49 yr old co-worker still wears apple bottoms with her studded diamonds
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Mother, The Pastor, was wearign them to a church conference. She said she didn't realize it said 'Apple Bottoms' on the tush until one of her parishners asked her about it. She was :ashamed:

I :rofl:

• KyCakes

Anna says:

KyCakes says:

He is just not attractive…goodness
    ~~~~~~~
    Queen was on Ellen Friday. Ellen had a pic of her & Jay Z from the mid 80?s. I’m surprised he was smiling, he was wearing his old teeth.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :dead: @ his 'Old Teeth'

• CHA CHA

Too bad that is not Baby BIC's crib, more than likely one of many which were donated along with plenty of other thousands of dollars in gifts :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

so wasnt the watch the throne tour the highest grossing hiphop tour and basically doubled what lil wayne tour made in 2011? i think that paid quite a few bills

@ChocD
    Are you :coffee: cuz you wear apple bottoms :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Hershey Im too amused at Sandra's ability to get ppl to believe thats the babys room?

• flsun99

Anna says:

If you have more workers than productivity & Sales, don’t you down size?
    ***********************
    :applause: Helloooooooooo! Many companies have done this but Sandra wants to through shade at Mr. Carter per usual.

• OutsidetheBox

Cha you see she dont mention nothing about that! At least, mention that they kept the diamond pacy and gave all "the other chit" away! Thats some salicious chit. She picks...this? :lol:

@Choco

Maybe :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

walgreen priced trojans to walmart priced lifestyles, etc.

Okay cause why the fukk walgreens personal safety/personal care chit be so expensive??? Condoms, tampons, etc. Piss me off. :lol:

• BigCityGirl

@Sandra..JayZ and Beyonce will be making their first PUBLIC appearance tonight at JayZ reopening of his night club 40/40...please let your sources know we need good pictures of the happy couple....LOL

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Choco aka Hippie says:

@ChocD
    Are you :coffee: cuz you wear apple bottoms :lol:
    _________________________________________________________

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

ChocD aka C.D. says:

@Choco

Maybe :coffee:
    _____________________________

:haha:

@Choco

Maybe
    :rofl: Chile pls its all good I bought two pair of jeans and didn't realize they were RocaWear until I got home

• flsun99

***throw***

• ChocD aka C.D.

So a "friend" of mine still rocks Applebottoms occasionally, should I tell her to let them go. You know for the sake of fashion :coffee:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Dont nobody believe thats blu 4 carter knowles baby room.. First of all that room would be decked out in bedazzled blue, purple, red, yellow and fuschia.. Design by Tina Knowles interior decorator -House of Derrrrun

• Hershey

OTB, I guarantee the UNregistered are tweeting this picture as Bliv's room (my nickname for Blue Ivy, pronounced Blyvvv) :hahaha:

Sandra has mind control like a muhfugga

• OutsidetheBox

What kind she wearing ChocD? Imma say anything that is heavy on logo needs to be given to teens and by teens I mean under 16. What? Yall know our big ass neices and sisters can fit it. :coffee:

If it thats chit with apples on the pocket and whatnot, tell that heffa to see her nearest Levi's please and thank you! for appropriate wear.

• flsun99

ChocD aka C.D. says:

So a “friend” of mine still rocks Applebottoms occasionally, should I tell her to let them go. You know for the sake of fashion
    -----------------
    Please and thank you. My co-worker USE to wear the same Applebottoms on Fridays. We havesecret pals at work and her secret pal bought her a pair of Levi's for Christmas.

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

ChocD aka C.D. says:

Ummmm please read comment#22 I cant tell my co-worker nothing she swears up and down that Dallas people dont know how to dress. She wears her leopard print sheer shirts with her diamond studded apple bottoms jeans and her scripper stilettos she said thats how chicago dress (<---- these were her words) and I roll my eyes and said chile boo thats when she called me a bish! :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Imma wear my glasses tomorrow?

@CHOCD
    Yeah she should retire or regift them apple bottoms :coffee: :grin:

ChocD aka C.D. says:

____________________________________________________

Women might say something but I dont think dudes will care...

Bliv's/Blyvvv

That chit rolled off your tongue like creole french didnt it?

• KDub

My niece said she recently left a dude on a DATE cause he showed up in Rocawear. SWEATERGOD that was her story over Thanksgiving.

As far as the 40/40 Club I only been to the one in AC and ahhhh... :kona:

@OTB

Yeah "she" loves the ones with the apples sitting on her cakes. Thanks everyone for the advice I will be sure to let my "friend" know :thumbsup:

_________________________________________________________

ANY woman that wears leopard will give you the Puss.... ALOT
    Thats their calling card. Aint nothing wrong with that.

• OutsidetheBox

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

Leopard pants always make me think of Peg Bundy. :rofl:

KDub says:

__________________________________________________________________

And she should have... :lol:

• KDub

ANY woman that wears leopard will give you the Puss…. ALOT
    Thats their calling card. Aint nothing wrong with that.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Makes a note to rid my auntie of all her leopard/animal print shat next time I am in Birmingham.

• Hershey

OTB, no I channelled my inner Puerto Rican for them v's Blivvv, chit I sound just like Sophia Veera, whatever her name is from Modern Family :hahaha:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

As far as the 40/40 Club I only been to the one in AC and ahhhh…
    That chit unrecognizable I was standing in front of it for like ten minutes and didn't even realize it was the club that chit looks ugly on the outside

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

mizzdallas says:

ChocD aka C.D. says:

Ummmm please read comment#22 I cant tell my co-worker nothing she swears up and down that Dallas people dont know how to dress. She wears her leopard print sheer shirts with her diamond studded apple bottoms jeans and her scripper stilettos she said thats how some chicago south side & west side residents dress (<—- these were her words) and I roll my eyes and said chile boo thats when she called me a bish! :hahaha:
    _______________________________________________________________________

:stop: ... See my corrections

Sorry my fellow Chicagoans :lol: :coffee:

Thats a shame?

Sweeping generalizations?

Just cause a loosey goosey like moi will give it up doesnt mean my righteous gma who loves mixing animal prints will give it up? :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I :heart: Sophia? Dress like a woman damnit?

They gone have little Lily cuss tonight on the episode? :hahaha: She dropping the f bomb? Oooh?

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i dont think nobody said thats blue ivy room thats just the same type of crib they bought her

ANY woman that wears leopard will give you the Puss…. ALOT
    Thats their calling card. Aint nothing wrong with that.
    ____________________________
    That's cray :coffee:

• CHA CHA

Cha you see she dont mention nothing about that! At least, mention that they kept the diamond pacy and gave all “the other chit” away! Thats some salicious chit. She picks…this?

...but how you gon overlook that boy in the RocAWear ad being Jay's first born! Im still waiting on the song dedicated to him :coffee:

#truestory

Thats a shame?

Sweeping generalizations?

___________________________________________________________

Gma will wild as hell if you let her... Women in animal print WILL give you the AZZ

• ChocD aka C.D.

Have yall ever seen a female who has a big old donkey booty with dem leggings/jeggings on :no: for some reason all I can think of is her booty stanking. :hurl:

I seen a female this weekend and didnt want to stare but bytch looked like she had two midgets walking behind her, her ass was so big. I kept picturing the fury balls that be between yo legs from all that friction <-----(personally Ion know about that last part but that's what I have been told by plump size people :coffee:

#teamnohomo

• KDub

@Igo...They went to dinner and to the club (on a slow night) for some dancing and a few drinks. She noticed that fool had on some Rocawear Jeans when he turned around to go to the bar. Said she did not know at dinner cause he was always facing her. But when he turned around to go fetch some dranks...Said she immejialtey knew he was NOT her soulmate. My momma was like cause of his JEANS? :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

for some reason all I can think of is her booty stanking.
    Cuz it does :coffee: P U

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

I Go There says:

Thats a shame?

Sweeping generalizations?

___________________________________________________________

Gma will wild as hell if you let her… Women in animal print WILL give you the AZZ
    ______________________________________________________________________

Women who have a collection of animal print but not women who have 1 or 2 pieces ... right?? :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Guys I got that nobody "said/fonted" it was the baby's room? I was ref. the crazed and sandra's remarkable ability to get ppl to believe stuff? See any post including this one for further ref?

Besides Mother Jefferson (whom I adore) and Jenie (whom I dont) both made refs to that being Blue's room? Just saying? :kona:

Whats wrong with yall? Maybe its me?

• AllNYC

Jay-Z and Beyonce did donate a high 6 figure to Lenox Hill hospital that went to the building of the executive suite. Got that information from a hospital admnistrator at LH.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I didnt know that about animal prints I just thought some folks were inspired by Snooki and Ang :coffee: :lol:

• KDub

That chit unrecognizable I was standing in front of it for like ten minutes and didn’t even realize it was the club that chit looks ugly on the outside
    -----------------------------------------------------------

All of whatchu said sis and THEN some. If I want to pay $20 for a drank when I can drink for FREE at Caesar's then WHY bother? I get free drinks and then can stumble my azz right on upstairs to my room. I was also done when there was muffugas in there with warm-up suits on.

• ChocD aka C.D.

Cant wait for American Idol tonight :yahoo: The first few nights of dem fools making a mockery of themselves is my fave :yes:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

KDub says:

@Igo…They went to dinner and to the club (on a slow night) for some dancing and a few drinks. She noticed that fool had on some Rocawear Jeans when he turned around to go to the bar. Said she did not know at dinner cause he was always facing her. But when he turned around to go fetch some dranks…Said she immejialtey knew he was NOT her soulmate. My momma was like cause of his JEANS? :rofl:
    ____________________________________________________________________

and I completely understand her ... :thumbsup:

She typed P U? :hahaha: Too funny

KDub says:

_______________________________________________________________

so the symbol was subtle.... Well there is nothing wrong with that.
    I just wouldnt want ROCAWEAR dont the pant leg or all on he back pockets. I dont like that at all... I hate when RL start making those HUGE polo symbols shiat was awful. Dont have to show it to wear it.

@OTB

Of course its you :rofl: :rofl: Quit smoking that good good and focus :cool"

:cool:

There thats better

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

If I want to pay $20 for a drank when I can drink for FREE at Caesar’s then WHY bother? I get free drinks and then can stumble my azz right on upstairs to my room. I was also done when there was muffugas in there with warm-up suits on.
    I aint fuggin with Jay and his establishments 40/40 been gone under and yes drink for free in a higher class surrounding

warm-up suits

Wait? Did they make noise? Swish swish warm ups? Or Jordan-esque warmups? The distinction is important? :lol:

_________________________________________

Okay not all but check it... If you have animal print Pants Dress
    slippers or Robe... you JUST MIGHT give up the azz alot. Its not that I blame you I love you for it but is what it is.

She typed P U?
    OL SKOOL :lol:

warm-up suits

_____________________________________________

You talking about them nylon thangs... LMAOOOOOO

ChocD. I cant even stomach that good good lately!? I been ill? :(

And I know its me? I just thought my sarcastic font had been around long enough to not be misinterpreted? Oy vey? Thats my narcissim peaking? :lol:

slippers or Robe…
    :rofl: Speechless :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

I will not date your ass if you wear swish swishers? Even I have my standards?

• KDub

@Choco I just want to know what makes him think he can charge that kinda money in ATLANTIC CITY where again there are casinos terrible and all you gotta do is go love a penny machine for 20 minutes and you can be 2-3 free drinks to the good? I got my drank and bartender was like that will be $17...WHET? I am better off putting a $20 in a machine and tipping the free drank waitress a dolla! :rofl:

I have animal print too many to name? :lol: Dsmn. :lol:

:hugs: I get u and I simply adore your narcissistic ass :rofl:

@KDUB
    $20.00 I would've charged him that and acted like I was a fake prostitute and walked out :rofl: I can't spend no $20 on one DRINK likka store 2 blocks away

• KDub

---------------------------------------------------------
    Swish Swish warm-up suits. And heffas in there with them beauty supply store shoes on. You know the mesh kind at the toe that regular women use as house shoes. They come in black, silver, purple, etc.

• Ms.Fashion

How does one go about chaging a gravi pic??

Please yall don't call me stupid......

OTB

you got some animal print huh... :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I can not believe that chit but the surrounding area near the club makes it all the more REAL

• OutsidetheBox

Speaking of hair stores...yall heard bout the preggo lady who beat up the clerk with a can of hairspray she was tryna steal? :hahaha:

I can only hope it was one of them lil asian fukkas who follow you around? Stop following folks fool!?

• I Go There

I will not date your ass if you wear swish swishers? Even I have my standards?
    ___________________________________________________

:lol: @swish swishers.... Cotton sweats only!!!

• OutsidetheBox

IGo, you have no idea. :lol: Shoes, boots, bags, a blouse or two, a jumpsuit :ashamed: <---not really? Imma stop while im still ahead? :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Ms. Fashion? Gravatar . com to create an account with the same email you used to register with Sandy? Easy peasy from there? :)

• I Go There

I thought about buying one of those hair stores... you can make alot. But you have to get the hair and thats where you get hit. Since I wasnt one of them I wasnt gonna the the "special rate"

• cougar lover

aint nothing wrong with swish swishing if you in the club looking for a woman wearing beauty store mesh shoes.

• I Go There

IGo, you have no idea. Shoes, boots, bags, a blouse or two, a jumpsuit <—not really? Imma stop while im still ahead?
    _____________________________________________________

Jumpsuit too???? Oh you nasty McNasty.... :lol:

• Ms.Fashion

Thanks OTB!!!

_____________________________________________________

EWWWWWW

A woman can up to me in those one time at wal-mart I just look at her as said "you got better luck asking for change"

• KDub

--------------------------------------------------
    fkndkdnfkfngkndnkdf I done fell on my keyboard :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: @IGo and Cougar Lover? You been killing me with these little snippets lately? I see you?

________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: BAMMMMMMMMMAAAAA

• CHA CHA

:offtopic: My lil sister just told me she cant wait to get her tax return because she wants to:

1. Buy a car ( has no license)
    2. Get a fresh weave ( Remy/Indian)
    3. Buy some Loud
    4. Get her nails done
    5. Buy an outfit

:wail: She dont got no damn job or nowhere to go or no one to go see

SHYT HOODRATS DO!!! :wail:

No prob, Ms. Fash!

@IGo, you and me here... I was totally on board until it was clear that the asians have blacklisted anybody but them and their cousins getting the products! I couldnt believe it!!!!! (yes, I could but you know!)

I read article after article.... its happening and whats tuly more troubling for me, is that blacks who have in on a little something want to charge exorbitant fees to basically give you a supplier list. Crabs meet barrels. We shall never leave.

• ChocD aka C.D.

A woman can up to me in those one time at wal-mart I just look at her as said “you got better luck asking for change
    ************
    :dead: :ghost:

3. Buy some Loud

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: @ Cha Cha

I had someone tell me they cant wait for tax season because she getting her kids some beds and buying a living room set. Bytch been in her apartment for 5 years and aint had neither yet :rolleyes:

• mrsloveleigh

Loves that pic of Jay...Looking uber sexy Mr Carter.

Bytch been in her apartment for 5 years and aint had neither yet
    I won't laugh but damn :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

She dont got no damn job or nowhere to go or no one to go see

SHYT HOODRATS DO!!!

• bxjagal

j mean muggin' the hell out of that pic! like someone stole his bag of chips XD lol

• mrsloveleigh

Why is everybody a lie today Sandra. When my sisters and i were little we got whoopings for calling people a lie. So disrespectful

@Choco

For the last 5 years that dumb dumb been helping her dude "recoup". You giving this nigga yo tax money and you and yo babies sitting on milk crates eating dinner.

I'll laugh! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jordan says Easy Peasy. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: I wanted to fight a dude before for asking me for my tax return. I mean fight like you know Chrissy type chit. The fukk. Apparently it happens! :hahaha:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

:think: *about to go home an re-evaluate my animal print "pieces" and think about life*

:nono: I don't like sweat suits that are tight at the ankle, even if they don't swish

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

For the last 5 years that dumb dumb been helping her dude “recoup”. You giving this nigga yo tax money and you and yo babies sitting on milk crates eating dinner.
    Ahhh yes :yes: she is FOOL Mocking a Fool :coffee: FUG OUTTA HERE WITH THAT - Mofo must be using his own products

• YepIsaidIt

My mom still wears Baby Phat and will call you a LIE if you say it ain't hot :ashamed: Told her I can be a LIE all day long, but that won't change the fact that, *in Tamar's voice*, "That ain't hot!" :ashamed: <----- Tamar's blush...

• OutsidetheBox

I BEEN told you J was the man. That boy a genius. :lol: Me and him we be right here with our thought provoking commentary and general worldliness. :lol:

• Ms.Fashion

@Hershey

I am to the far right....

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Hmph someone would feel extra tiny asking me for my tax return that poor bastid would think before he speaks for the rest of his life!

*about to go home an re-evaluate my animal print “pieces” and think about life*

:rofl: :rofl:

AND OMG I GOTTA LOG OUT AND DIE AT TAMAR"S BLUSH! :rofl: dead:

**********************
    The nerve of dem nigga bishes. People get real friendly around this time of year dont they. I have seen my friends PUNKED over tax season. Ion play that chit around this parts :no: One of my friends allowed someone to file one of her kids and they told her the IRS took the money come to find out they went on a cruise and my friend couldnt do chit or she would get in trouble for allowing them to file.

• OutsidetheBox

Yep cant do nothing. I tried to help my kids father...this fool OWED back child support (not for my kids, Im too nice :( I said no support till he got outta prison) anyhow other, other baby mama aint a nice bish like me so he owed up after them 7 yrs in.

Gave him the social (cause I want you to do better; you do better, my kids do better) ANYHOW this cheap, sorry bastard aint want the other, other to get HIS money, so he gives the number to another bish and she played his ass like gin rummy. I still be laughing bout that chit. And now im all outta help. I claim 4 kids ever since #greedy :lol:

• caligirl

Jay-Z sold 40/40 Club in Las Vegas. The veune no longer 40/40 brand name. Others closed as well...I think the only one still operating is in New York.

• CHA CHA

:ashamed: <—– Tamar's blush… Have you been sent here to destroy me :hahaha:

This Bish aint got nan bank account.. I was like, you dont wanna save none for a rainy day or nathan... :shrug: She was like nope! Ima wash some clothes, buy me a bottle and chill! Then she said "Ima be shyttin on bishes"

:ashamed: Really...I told her, you know its gonna cost a couple of hundred just to cash your check if you dont have a bank account.. She told me she knew..she already factored it in :wail: <-- Bish is a certified crack baby

#stayinschooldontbenofool
    #hugsnotdrugs
    #whistlewhileyouwork

• caligirl

JMO says:

*about to go home an re-evaluate my animal print “pieces” and think about life*

I don’t like sweat suits that are tight at the ankle, even if they don’t swish

I love my 1 only velour sweatsuit, wear them on the week-ends. Mister will not get out the car if I have them on. He said he don't want people throwing money at my feet, thinking about to breakdance. Remember the babyphat suits. :yes: :rofl:

• KDub

---------------------------------------------------
    ChaCHELLA....I could not get past that. I GOT TEARS :wail:

• KDub

I live off of my tax refund til dayum near SEPT. I get that ish from my MOMMA. That lady will make a dolla HOLLA. I always take my kids on a spring break trip. And I put lil tink in the shop and tell that Pollock who is the family mechanic to breathe some new life in her so she can last another year. Then I sits on the rest. Year before last I still had tax refund money when SCHOOL went back from the summer and got kids school clothes with it!

What are folks thanking?

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

caligirl says:

JMO says:

*about to go home an re-evaluate my animal print “pieces” and think about life*

I don’t like sweat suits that are tight at the ankle, even if they don’t swish

I love my 1 only velour sweatsuit, wear them on the week-ends. Mister will not get out the car if I have them on. He said he don’t want people throwing money at my feet, thinking about to breakdance. Remember the babyphat suits. :yes:
    ____________________________________________________________________

:no: <--- smh ... can't blame him AT ALL :lol:

• CFREE

:hahaha: da bish CHA CHA is referring to that broad is throwed mane :blink:

• CFREE

I hate hate hate COOGI someone pleasssssssssssse destroy that chit :crying: bc if see anotha bytch wit coogi on da booty :no:

• CHA CHA

KDub says:

What are folks thanking?

Ion kno what folks be thanking..acting like they aint never had shyt.. My sister is 19 she will be 20 in August...Its them 90 babies... I SWEATERGAWD they aint shyt :cuss: I be looking at her so perplexed like I know we got the same Mama and we got the same blood but you is on that bullshyt...you can not be no parts of me with that ignorance!

OAN I feel good cus I can sit on mine this year too! WINNNNNNNNNING :biggrin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

ya'll ninja's talkin about tax refunds betta be talking about voting. The republicans say the 99% are not paying their fair share in taxes. That means they wanna take more outta your check and take away enough deductions so you get little to nothing back..heck they want people on foodstamps to pay taxes on that...treat it like income. Pay attention folks.

• Lady_L

JMO says:

----------------------------------
    She probobly finds it's entertaining and comical, like I do....

• Lady_L

BTW "if" that is her "Real" nursery it's beautiful. THe pic of Nick and Miriah's nursery is beautiful also...

• TiFan4Lyfe

Nobody wears the shit anymore...I can't remember the last time I saw somebody who wasn't most likely being paid to, in anything rocawear.It was the shit back when I was in high school tho