In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop, Ep 10, At the End of the Day (Finale)

Love & Hip Hop Finale aired last night on VH1. Due to the feds action against Megaupload, the file sharing services are running scared. So this is the only working link, but it is slow. You have to let the video load totally, and then rewind to play.

Anyway, the big question on everyone’s mind is why did Chrissy Lampkin, 40, advise Emily B to settle for her man cheating as long as she doesn’t know about it? The answer is: Chrissy is living in a thing called reality.

She knows that her man might be loyal to her and he loves her, but men are very easily tempted by cunning and crafty tricks and gold diggers.

Men are flawed from birth. A man’s egos is designed to be impressed by chicks who show interest in them. They wouldn’t be men if they didn’t respond to the attention from hot broads. I’m not sure why that’s so hard for you women to understand. You’re not being realistic if you don’t comprehend that men cheat.

Also in this episode, Olivia confronts DJ Funkmaster Flex, Emily is still desperate and clinging to Fabolous hoping they live happily ever after. Kimbella announces she’s pregnant. Can Kimbella take care of her two sons with the reality show paychecks she gets after boyfriend Juelz Santana is arrested? And messy Yandy is still a mess. Nothing will change on that end.

Please remember that these shows are partially scripted, meaning the plots and drama are strongly “suggested” by the show’s producers.

196 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop, Ep 10, At the End of the Day (Finale)”

Dang Kimbella. :(

The Makeup Maven says:

As I stated earlier, me and my baby took time out and watched this show last night! I could not believe that Chrissy “Put Up Yo Dukes” Lampkin advised Emily the way she did! I mean, I get what she is saying and all, but money is NOT that important to me….ALTHOUGH I DO KNOW IT’S IMPORTANT FOR MOST! But I will say, women & men for that fact stay w/their mate for a lot less than Money after they’ve cheated! :coffee:

#YOU LIKE IT, I LOVE IT!

Damn I forgot to watch this. What happened OTB :popcorn:

Sandy you wrote that post in hopes of great commenting huh. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

Something tells me (I could be wrong) that Kimbella thought getting pregnant with baby #2 would keep her and Juelz together…

She is preggo @Ty. Thats the reason for my “dang.” No biggie.. It seems like shes come to terms with doing it solo dolo. :(

Oh and Nancy performed her song. :hahaha: With a cape…and what I can only think were clip in tracks. :lol:

caligirl says:

@Ty – It was so lame, can’t believe that was the season finale. Hope that reunion, has some substance.

NaijaGal says:

I don’t think Chrissy advised Emily to deal with a cheating man…I think Chrissy was giving her real advice…there’s fairytale and there’s reality…I definitely understood what Chrissy was saying…your man should do everything in his power to make you feel secure

Ty says:

Is Umbrella’s first son by an NFL player?

Flawless says:

#YOU LIKE IT, I LOVE IT!

———————————————————
    I couldn’t believe she said that either :no:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

:yawn: Sorry, I don’t have the strength to wait on the load.. :no:

GOOOOOD TUESDAY YALL :kiss:

*GOES BACK TO LURK MODE UNTIL SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS…

GP says:

Is this a shout out for women to “keep it real” with cheating fools. :rollseyes:

:think: IDK..

ARE THOSE BUGLE BOY JEANS? says:

Krissy is a real friend..she told Emily the truth but when Kimbella went to Yandy for advice she couldn’t even help her all she could say was ‘either way I’ll be there’ That’s not a REAL FRIEND

caligirl says:

NaijaGal – Getting pregnant by a man with limited income is really STOOPID. What makes is more confusing she SAYS she don’t want to be like her mother.

Flawless says:

Yandy is most definitely in love w/Jim !!
    Emily is ummm delusional, Fab will never do right by her
    Kimbella :shrug:
    Chrissy through me for a loop, I also think she is preg IMO her tummy was big in Jamaica

NaijaGal says:

If Yandy and Juelz are ‘brother and sister’ why didn’t she know he was in jail

Ty says:

@ OTB I read that they dont really live together or have a relationship but she is preggo :shrug: Didnt he throw her out of his car recently?

@ Cali Yeah I hope this reunion show is better the BBW Miami. Glad I didnt miss much

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Flawless – I refuse to believe that just because my man may be in HIPHOP, it is acceptable for them to cheat just because that is the norm in the industry. We really do not know that our words are power and men do this type of chit because women have been convinced, by their own dayum self that this is the norm. Is it reality as someone said, YES, but it dayum sure won’t be MY reality whether it be an athlete, a recording artist or a fuggin’ claim’s adjuster! :lol:

#TEAMFUGGTHEDUMB!

@ OutsidetheBox: I noticed you ladies were anticipating this post. :)

ryand91 says:

Last night’s episode was okay. I can understand what Chrissy was telling Emily, if she wants that particular lifestyle it’s going to be a trade off. But is it worth it? And I’m mad at them randomly throwing Somaya back into the show.

caligirl says:

That cape almost made me pass out.

bnatural says:

Nancy and Kimbella have grown on me. I almost feel sorry for Kimbella….

I really like Chrissy and Jim together….I loved the fact that Nancy went on the vacation with them. They are slowly working it out….

Fab is out doing his thang because he can. Emily moving out probably gave him some more breathing room….seems like he can come and go with Emily and she’ll stay there no matter what….

Chrissy was just reinforcing age old stereotypes and making cheaters everywhere feel justified. Respect and monogamy are not mutually exclusive in the music industry or any other.

NaijaGal says:

@caligirl yeah she’s become her mother…with few exceptions it’s in a woman’s control if she wants to have a baby so she knew what she was doing and with her ‘complaining’ about her situation I just got the feeling that she thought a second baby would keep them like the first one did

NaijaGal says:

:applause: Exactly. It’s human nature to cheat. Men AND women cheat. But I focus on men cheating because my readers are mostly women.

EB says:

Jim Jones has a son. I wonder how Chrissy is around his son :think:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :applause:

change says:

It was messed up what Chrissy told Emily, however what “we” got from it was you can either cheat like Jimmy kind’ve respectful, you don’t hear or see Jimmy w/ no otha women. Or you can cheat like Fab, who knew about Em before the show?? How many pics are there w/ Fab and other women that ain’t Em?

No Sandy. :lol: You did get a few heads asking for the L&HH post all last week though.

NaijaGal says:

I keep reading that there isn’t going to be a reunion…does anybody know?

Olivia’s attitude sucks.

ARE THOSE BUGLE BOY JEANS? says:

That’s not a REAL FRIEND

Yandy is an extremely self-centered woman. That’s not an act. That’s how she got so successful, but emotionally she’s dead behind the eyes. :coffee:

vero says:

TY, GP, Bnatural : I HATE YOU for your gravis :rofl:
    people be staring at me right now :crying:

lovezoe says:

So Kim was the person Juelz made terroristic threats to ?

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Naija – I remember you said that a few days ago…it not being a reunion! I wonder why! :thinking:

lovezoe says:

I heard there was no reunion, but saw a pic of Somaya at the reunion.

@ Sandra – Hey auntie…did you ban Chocolate Diva aka CD? :thinking:

flsun99 says:

Sandra I hope you allow this…I wrong this on my blog a few years ago. Tell me what you think. Its long but worth reading.

For a long time I believed all men would cheat. I think it was just something I heard growing up and it turned into my belief after having experienced being with men who cheated. Then I met a few men who said they never ever cheated on their mates, so my opinion changed. Now I am back to questioning my position on this once again. As always I am searching for answers and a great discussion.

I composed a Q&A and forwarded to a few men asking five or six questions about infidelity. I received a few yes and no answers but I did get in depth answers which sparked my interest in the topic even more. I have concluded there are two types of cheaters; habitual or curious.

The habitual cheater is the worse kind in my opinion. They cheat in every relationship they have ever been in but most don’t seem to think they have commitment issues. Well I truly believe they do. I think it goes even deeper than not willing to commit; its insecurity and fear. Insecurity breeds fear. Insecure men need women to build up their egos. They need a variety of women to validate them and ensure they are the great beings they want to be. The fear of being with one woman and not having the validation keeps them from committing. The habitual cheater usually is in a relationship just for security purposes. They don’t want to be alone so they either marry or have a girlfriend at all times. The habitual cheater is great at what he does…..lying and being deceitful, but eventually they do get caught.

Then there is the curious cheater. He is the one who has been the good guy; always doing the right thing but always wanted to see what it felt like to cheat or have a side piece. He may even just see something he likes and wants to try it out…just once. They lack the skills like the habitual cheater, because they are to new to game. Often they become sloppy and get caught or their conscious eats at them so much they confess their transgressions to their mate. These types feel deeply remorseful and usually do it once or twice.

Whatever the reason or the type of cheater you are it doesn’t make it right and it causes so much unnecessary suffering. Infidelity is a choice just as monogamy. The lack of self restraint or discipline is a characteristic flaw which needs to be addressed. Trust and loyalty are some of the most important components of a relationship. Betrayal of either can ruin the connection between both parties forever. Cheating causes emotional wounds for the woman who trusts and believes in her man. Sometimes the relationship is repairable and sometimes not. As a woman, the journey to the actual physical act is probably more hurtful than the act itself. The lying, sneaking, and plotting hurts deep. Before committing the sexual act, there was time for the man to think and make a conscious decision about what he intends to do but instead he is being lead by excitement that will eventually go away. New things eventually get old and then what do you do next? Go on to something new again. The cycle never ends.

I don’t think infidelity is inevitable. I believe if a man truly loves and values his wife or girlfriend, he will give her the respect she desires and deserves. One thing for sure; Karma is definitely inevitable, so watch what you do to others.

lovezoe says:

Chrissy not happy, she has just resigned herself to settling

Ty says:

I agree BNatural. Fab is phucking over Emily because she is allowing it. Why would he stop messing around when she allows him to come and go as he pleases?

change says:

<—-NOT CONDONING CHEATING AT ALL USED RESPECTFUL for lack of better word
    Just trying to understand Chrissy's logic behind her advice to EM.

Flawless says:

Im glad I dont live in the Fantasy Wanna be a Celebrity world :coffee:

@ Flawless – You AND me both! :coffee:

While I believe monogmay is not natural, I’ll give Sandra that, I will not say that it isnt one of the most valuable goals you can have in a relationship.

I dont even think its easy if youre with the “right” person. But still. You go for it.

Hershey says:

Can I say how estatic I am that Kimbella’s mother no longer was rocking that Ronald McDonald red hair? :applause: to you lady!

**Chrissy is keeping it real, no matter how hard it is to accept
    **Emily is an idiot who needs to suck it up and be in with Fab & his women or be on her own
    **Olivia needs a clue, YOU ARE NOT WHAT’S HOT MAMA
    **Kimbella ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **Yandy Please stop obsessing over a man who left you, stalking is illegal in every state :nono:
    **Mama Jones, you’re a walking talking breathing embarrassment to children around the world
    **Jim Jones, a shower, a shave and a fresh haircut go a long, long way

Kim’s mom did look nicer. :lol: I saw a glimmer of what she mustve been like in “her” day, as my mama like to say. :lol:

Tatt why you asked that? her log-in gone??

Flawless says:

Hershey says:

Can I say how estatic I am that Kimbella’s mother no longer was rocking that Ronald McDonald red hair? to you lady!

**Chrissy is keeping it real, no matter how hard it is to accept
    **Olivia needs a clue, YOU ARE NOT WHAT’S HOT MAMA
    **Kimbella ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **Jim Jones, a shower, a shave and a fresh haircut go a long, long way

:cosign:

@ Sandra – Hey auntie…did you ban Chocolate Diva aka CD
    4 what?

CFREE says:

Everytime I see Emily she looks like she just left a funeral that chile is bruised internally and listening to Chrissy’s advice :smack:

BlaqGyrl25 says:

All of these heffa’s are stupid!!!!

Sandy the blog is running…funny. :think:

ChocD’s gravi is gone…

@ Sandra – Hey auntie…did you ban Chocolate Diva aka CD
    4 what?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’ono…..her gravi was void of a picture and we haven’t seen her yet today and the “streets” were tawkin’! :lol:

The Makeup Maven says:

OTB – Her gravi was gone this morning and Zoe Zoe and them kept asking about CD and I heard she went in kinda hard yesterday on Auntie!

bnatural says:

lovezoe says:

So Kim was the person Juelz made terroristic threats to ?
    ———————–

I thought she said that it was a neighbor and they were in their parking garage or something…. :shrugs:

@vero I love my gravi…. :lol:

TiFan4Lyfe says:

Women these days give men excuses a million times better than they could ever come up with on their own…..Let your man cheat… All men cheat.. They can’t control themselves… If we can, so can they but why should they when we don’t even expect them too?? Then wonder why he won’t marry you… Because he thinks your stupid and he knows this is what you expect from a “man” so yo ass aint goin no where….and most of them don’t. *coughs* crissy *coughs*

I Go There says:

NaijaGal says:

_________________________________

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

First the Family Dollar and now this! :wail: :no:

Imma cry.

lovezoe says:

Emily is not trying to move forward. She stuck in park until Fab do right. Putting a pic up of him beside your bed does not help.

GP says:

@vero :hahaha: she purrty ain’t she

bnatural says:

Sandy the blog is running…funny. :think:
    ——————-

taking a while to load up….dragging a lil bit….thought that it was just me….

Hershey says:

Sandra, I just emailed you I’m putting an APB out for CD, please tell us what :kona: you’ve sent her to? What did she say?

#askingbecauseImissher :crying1:

In what thread? I was here! I mustve missed that.. :shrug:

lovezoe says:

@bnatural- I remember ZMT posted when it happened and it was for terroristic threats and the bond was the same Kim said

Right B, super slow.

MsOnederful says:

GP says:

Is this a shout out for women to “keep it real” with cheating fools.

Nope, just a reminder that the majority of the people on this planet in relationships CHEAT! Well written Auntie.

The Makeup Maven says:

OTB – I don’t know the thread……they were just tom’bout it this morning so I asked! I :heart: CD! :wail:

:think: I think that has been debunked a couple of times…the myth that most people, specifically men, in relationships cheat.

I saw Sandy give a warning in a thread from yesterday but it wasnt to ChocD. It was another notch on Sass’ belt. :think:

Hershey says:

lemme go :typing: thru the threads and see what I missed she didn’t do anything that I read, well someone else was e-banging hard on here yesterday and their gravi is still active :thinking: :shrugs: lemme look

I do speak or understand hoodrat…..and will not begin to try!

Yandy=manager of hoodrat

Kimbella=model Hoodrat

Emily=airhead hoodrat

Olivia=singing hoodrat

Chrisy= angry hoodrat

Momma JOnes= superhuman (that cape) hoodrat

heavenslie says:

Sandra. I feel you on MEGAUPLOAD. But I’m looking somewhere though and can see 99 links and 1 reliable host which can be embedded. Just do some searching, there’s a few websites who are still on point with their links and thriving despite the MEGA CONSPIRACY!

@ Therapist :rofl:

I Go There says:

I guess Security trumps everything. I guess long as the bills are paid everything is good.

:wave: @ Vero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :think:

I looked thru everything. :shrug:

Why give a warning but then ban with no warning? :think: She might be just switching her gravi up…or that Family Dollar girl got her..

Therapist :hug:

Eazy Does It says:

Momma JOnes= superhuman (that cape) hoodrat

The Makeup Maven says:

Damn did I miss it…what post?

Eazy Does It says:

Morning everybody :waves:

BeautifulBliss says:

Totally :offtopic: It’s now being said that Khloe K is Kris’ long time hair dresser’s daughter. There’s a pic of the two side by side on BN. Wow. It’s all in the mouth area. I feel so sorry for Khloe. Kim is the one that deserves this kind of mess. lmao. I kid, I kid. No one deserves not to know who their real father is.

KDub says:

What are these misunderstandments that Olivia was asking Funkmaster about? That is what she said:

Misunderstandments.

Going to google to see if that is a word.

bnatural says:

BeautifulBliss says:

—————————-

What is BN? I need a hint. Sorry….

Sandy the blog is running…funny.

It’s running fine for me. Is it still running slow for you?

lovezoe says:

I saw that too beautiful. Kris K pimps them girls out. She knows the Kardashian fame is dying so He stirs up old mess. They would be half-decent if not for her crazy butt

Melissa Niice says:

BN= Necole you know the rest…I don’t want to get banned!

Hey Eazy! :hi:

@bnatura–hint. Used condom

KDub says:

Misunderstandment….That ish is not found in NO dictionary but the urban dictionary. Fugg you Olivia for making me think you had a vocabulary

Ty says:

Sandy the blog is running…funny.

It’s running fine for me. Is it still running slow for you?
    Its running weird. I thought it was my computer. So I ran my anti spyware :shrug:

Wow. You are in denial. You see evidence of people cheating every day yet you call it a myth? Lol :lol:

Much better Sandra. Thanks!

Melissa Niice says:

@love zoe

_________________________________________________________________

Mama Jenner know she wrong for that mess…I must say the apple don’t fall to far from the tree! Kim is just like her mamai!!

ChocD aka C.D. says:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Pillow-Pet

Oh be quiet. You’re on YouTube all fukking damn day looking at pics and vids of Beyonce’s fukking fallopian tubes, but can’t spend a few dollars and a few hours to support a motion picture of substance about something that actually mattered.

Just sit the fukk back and shut the fukk up. Your font is looking more and more idiotic with every post.

*************************

This comment violated Sandrarose.com rules: only 2 smileys allowed per comment. Any further violations of this type will result in a 24-hour time out and/or banishment. This is your 2nd warning
    _______________________________

She’s gone until tomorrow… :tears: but is this to Dougie or CD? Clarity Sandra

lovezoe says:

Olivia got way out of pocket on FLEX show. Bet she would not have walked into Wendy show with an attitude.

Hey Eazy :hug:

Heey KDub :hug:

I see the same people on your blog cheat everyday, yes. :lol:

Married couples still faithful to themselves and their partners far outweigh these wanna be playboys you showcase.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

This is so ridiculous.

All people do not cheat. All MEN do not cheat. I know specifically of 3 who will tell you proudly they’ve never cheated and are way too proud to have to sneak around anybody.

One just was raised by his father to understand that women are treasures and the other two are just very upfront with anyone they talk to that they are NOT looking for a relationship and that they see other women.

All folks do not cheat. Stop settling for bs that are myths.

KDub says:

Used condom
    —————————-
    SPEAKING of…I would like to take this time out to say a big ole go to HAIL to my homie @Pryn for texting me in the middle of Freddie Jackson’s Unsung last night to SAY…his clothes now hang off of him like…a used condom.

:dead:

I Go There says:

KDub says:

_______________________________________

When Olivia was with .50 she was running around talking shiat about folks and thinking that GUNIT was gonna be the next Motown… So when Flex use to talk to the likes of Fat Joe and Jada she would be talking shait saying she was gonna tell .50 like. So Flex rode on her hard when they dropped her. So she just mad that he was Right

vero says:

@Heaven I would need your links please and thanks :lol:

@GP and Bnatural yall need Jesus

I am overwhelmed here at work :crying:

@bnatura–hint. Used condom
    And several bags of Yaki :rofl:

The men you highlight continue to cheat so it look dire, I agree. but thats it. Most people dont continue to cheat. Sometimes once is enough.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@SR

You put Choc D on time-out because of Smileys? She prolly didnt mean to use that many. Can she get a pardon, Sandra? :pray:

caligirl says:

:waves: at 911 What up :smile:

1911

Hershey says:

Ok, in the same post further down the way she made a comment and added about five smileys

Sandra says: @ AndThenIHitMyDougie: please read my rules on name calling at this link. This is your first warning

Hershey the smilies mustve been for ChocD. The name stuff was for Sass.

GiGi says:

Off top, Yandy is clearly a scorned woman. All of her behavior is obsessive. Why “buy” Jims mother a bathing suit and hat for a trip with the two people you arent feeling at the moment? The only time women run all over town bad mouthing a man about his woman is when she has feelings for that man. Yandy wasnt getting what she wanted out of the deal so thats when she flipped out. What reason can she give for checking Jim about what he spends his money on. She wanted to be Jims favorite lady/friend/partner but things just didnt turn out that way for miss yandy. Never do you hear her talking about his music, she is always all up in his personal life and regardless if she thinks that they are all “A Family” there are boundaries that she is crossing.
    In my opinion she is not the best business woman, kinda a loose cannon if you ask me. :rules:

vero says:

@Sandra, not EVERYONE cheat.
    I know I don’t.
    I have been cheated on. It HURTS. Period. If i love my partner I respect them. And I would never want them to go through that.
    And if I don’t respect them, I leave them.
    Aaaaaaaaand : I have too much pride. I would hate getting caught, or having to admit it.

So no. I don’t cheat. 3 of my 4 tattoos represent fidelity (faithfulness?)

I Go There says:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

This is so ridiculous.

All folks do not cheat. Stop settling for bs that are myths.
    ____________________________________________________

Well said Dougie

KDub says:

@Maven :yahoo:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

And WOMEN have a need to get their ego stroked with an outside peen every now and then too (SEE: Trina Braxton). It’s a dude coming into town this weekend that I would LOVE to hop on again because he swears I got the best pu$$y this side of the Atlantic and he has a tongue like a fukkin Iguana, but because I’d rather not risk my relationship again, I’m keeping my hot-to-trot azz in the house with my man this weekend!

It’s called: “self-control.” And EVERYBODY has a choice to use it.

caligirl says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Choco CD is my girl….

24 hours is much too long Ms. Sandra – She gives loads of entertainment for your viewing audience.

Choco D if I never told you before I Love you and I’m hear waiting until your return.

The smileys getting folks in trouble now. :sad:

caligirl says:

:waves: at GiGi is that you in the gravie? I always wished I was taller…

Hershey says:

@ OTB, ok I got it now, hopefully CD’s keys work to the front door tomorrow…and no one provokes Sass to read them snaps, and switches off saying whaT, whaT (emphasis on the T) yes miss mama! Snaps again :hahaha:

caligirl says:

@KDub – send me your e-mail incali @ yahoo

Gonna be in NC sooner than later. Things with mama got worse over the week-end.

Hot to trot. :lol: :hahaha:

NaijaGal says:

I think people are taking a portion of what Chrissy said and not the whole. I didn’t get that from Chrissy as if she was saying you get what you signed up for. That other broad told her that. Nobody going in on her??? She used to be Fab’s assistant or something. The thing Chrissy brought to light is Loyalty. She told Emily straight up, if your dude just out right do that to you and don’t hide it then that’s a problem. She said a man that is loyal to you and cares for will not want to hurt you. He will want to protect you and provide for you. He damn sure ain’t just going to do those things so you can see it. I am not agreeing with a cheating man and all that bull. But seriously, if a dude going to step out on you and be all in public with it and don’t care knowing he in the public eye and there is a chance of you seeing it then you know what type of dude you got. The decision is yours after that.

I Go There says:

______________________________________________________

I found out real early in life that I wasnt good at it… AT ALL

lovezoe says:

Cheating will get you with something you can’t say nor spell. :coffee:

Crickett says:

Good morning! I watched a little of this show and umm all I can say is why Kimbella’s baby boy look hungry or something just ain’t right like he doesn’t get hugs and kisses from his momma or something. I would’nt be having no more babies with that fool Juelz- his genes are wacked…

vero says:

:lol: @Sassy Good for you !

Morning everyone else ! :waves:

Awww man Cali. Sorry to hear that. :(

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Sandra

Wait- why I get a warning though? I ain’t even call nobody a name? What I do?

Sandra!! Why do you hate me so?!!!! :wail:

IGo, and on the flip side, Im great at it, but it only took one “loss” to show me how much it wasnt worth it. You know when I finally “cared”, he cared more for his self. Rightly so… Im still sour tho. :lol:

#lostones

caligirl says:

Maybe it’s me, but don’t keep in contact with ex boyfriends. We really don’t need to talk, there a reason we broke up.

Risk #1 ALLEVIATED

I Go There says:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

____________________________

ole Hot azz… :lol:

but you do know there are alot of women out there that would go right out and see whats up.

PrytiBrownIs says:

I just kept rewinding the part with Nancy and that cape and when she trhew that measley $7 into the crowd……i DIED came back to life and DIED AGAIN

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CHRISSY DID NO SUCH THING-SHE TALKED TO EMILY ABOUT LOYALTY AND HOW THAT UMBRELLAS EVERY ASPECT OF A RELATIONSHIP & FINDING A MAN WHO COULD BE LOYAL TO HER, SHE ALSO STATED RESPECT IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

AND SHE DAMN SURE WASN’T SAYING FAB-CAUSE HER MAIN POINT IS A MAN FLAUNTING OTHER WOMEN IN YOUR FACE IS DISRESPECT AND FAB DOESN’T EVEN CLAIM EMILY FOR ONE AS HIS WOMAN AND FOR TWO, HE’S CONSTANTLY OUT IN ABOUT WITH OTHER WOMEN

SO HOW IS CHRISSY ENDORSING FAB OR ENCOURAGING EMILY TO STAY WITH HIM, THAT NICCA AINT NO JIM

JIM SPENDS TIME WITH CHRISSY IN PUBLIC, MAKES IT KNOW THAT SHE’S HIS WOMAN, AND WILL GET IT IN IF SOMEONE DISRESPECTS HER

UMMMM-THE WHOLE DAMN SEASON WE AINT SEEN FAB ONE ON ONE WITH EMILY ANY DAMN WHERE, HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE AT HER RUNWAY SHOW, HELL HOW DO WE EVEN KNOW HE WAS THERE FOR HER

BIG DIFFERENCE, HUUUGEEE!!! SERIOUSLY

Mannie says:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

It’s called: “self-control.” And EVERYBODY has a choice to use it.
    _____________________________________

Exactly…I know plenty of guys who dont cheat just on the strength that that they married or are dating women they respect.

And on another nOte i would never tell my sisters that a cheating man is even remotely okay or the norm if he cheated on you he doesn’t respect you… Can a guy change and really not dop it again sure…but the not the rule thats the exception to the rule of “once a cheater always a cheater”…

PrytiBrownIs says:

heeeeeeeeey everybody :waves:

:hugs: Chatted, Cali, Igo, OTB, Dougie

Serious question,

If your man is cheating on you, practicing safe sex, and you don’t know about it, does that hurt you? If as Chrissy says “he’s loyal to her feelings”. None of his outside dirt is at your front door, is this a problem? Can it be when you don’t know? Is it true that what you don’t know doesn’t hurt you?

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Igo
    I usually do go out there and see what’s up but its 2012. I’m turning over a new leaf, plant, bush or some sh*t.

@Cali
    He ain’t an ex. Just an old “assoc” who I let get the goodies because he was fine as hell.

bnatural says:

@bnatura–hint. Used condom
    And several bags of Yaki :rofl:
    ——————————

:typing: let’s see….

Heey Pryti :hug: :dead: @ Chatted! :loL:

GiGi says:

@ caligirl says:

at GiGi is that you in the gravie? I always wished I was taller…
    __________________________________________________________________

Chile naw that aint me, I wish I was this fine.. :hahaha:

caligirl says:

Choco CD is my girl….

The smileys getting folks in trouble now
    Do they really phuck with the site :think:

vero says:

:dead: @yall calling the girl Umbrella

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IT’S OBVIOUS WHY KIMBELLA AND ERICA WAS BEEFING

ERICA WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT JUELZ AND SHE JUST MAY BE THE HOE SHE WAS REFERRING TO WHEN SHE REFERENCED YOUR MAN WITH ANOTHER CHICK

THIS BISH BEEN WITH HIM 2YRS AND SHE WORKING ON BABY #2 ALREADY???? AND HAS 3 KIDS, HER NAME SHOULD BE DUMBELLA

SHE TALKING BOUT A WOMAN KNOWS WHEN SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT, HMMM LET ME GUESS HE’S CHEATING , JUST LIKE ERICA SAID

GOOD LUCK DUMMY

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Hershey

What you dont know CAN indeed hurt you. I’ve seen it happen with a friend of mine where her man was cheating with one of her supervisors at her job….. bish could never figure out why she wasn’t get raises or promoted. The chick was trying to get her fired and everything and she couldn’t figure out why.

Silly slut was mad her man was going home to my friend after fukking her. Same friend caught an STD from her man about 2 months ago because apparently some diseases are not isolated within a condom…. *coughs* Herpes *cough*

And…

She’s still with his azz. As she is up here unemployed because that chick made it so intolerable for her at her last job that she quit.

Indeed, what she DIDN’T know for a while hurt the HELL outta her!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BIG DIFFERENCE, HUUUGEEE!!! SERIOUSLY

___________________________

Thank You!!! :thumbsup:

That’s definitely what I got from it!!!

GiGi says:

@ caligirl says:

at GiGi is that you in the gravie? I always wished I was taller…
    __________________________________________________________________

Chile naw that aint me, I wish I was this fine.. :hahaha:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hershey says:

Who is Kimbella’s first son’s father because judging by the lil ones hair and face, they have different Papi’s :shrugs: I thought someone said her first borns father was Shawn Marion, true or false?

Morning Cali….Morning Makeup Maven

GiGi says:

Olivias Lacefront is really annoying me. She gets an “A” for effort but really ma? :rolleyes: Where are her EDGES?

NaijaGal says:

@Ms.Fashion :cosign: :yes:

Eazy Does It says:

Even if he cheats, protected or whatever…he’s still cheating. So when I find out he has to go.

dckimmie says:

Why does Yandy and Malaysia (Basketball Wives LA) pronounce Jewelry as Jur-REE? I’ve never heard of a Jur-REE Line. That irks my soul :coffee:

I Go There says:

___________________________________________________________

It leave a bad taste in your mouth when a woman does that to you… but hey thats how it goes.

Jur-REE

Wait give credit where its due. Deshawn Snow started that; blame her. :hahaha:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@DOUG I :cosing: BISH U BREAK IT DOWN!! :lol: **sips sprite**

vero says:

:lol: OTB, basically

I Go There says:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Igo
    ____________________________________________________________

Oh okay I get ya… Trying to change huh?

Noting wrong with that.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:cosign: blame my tummy not my typing.. **this one time**

dckimmie says:

Jur-REE

Wait give credit where its due. Deshawn Snow started that; blame her. :hahaha:

:rofl: I completely forgot about Deshawn.

vero says:

@yall calling the girl Umbrella
    I like that better then her name LOL

Hershey says:

@ Gigi Olivia is wearing a lcaefront? she has a very nice grade of hair, whatchu talmbout?

Awww so basically she didnt even get 15minutes? :hahaha:

Deshawn was the original Southern Belle i.e., Phaedra Parks, but Phaedra has a career and a personality and chit. :lol:

lovezoe says:

The storyline with Kim made no sense last night. She goes from saying dude in jail to something note right. A baby has never and will never make a man stay and be happy. You are just causing a man to have hate toward his child and be a deadbeat. She says she was his first real relationship, what about the chick Chrissy was talking about he was with for 8 years and has a child by.

I like Kimbella’s name. :lol:

But damn @Dimpz cause everytime I watch her now I speak like she does, in questions, for at least 2 days!

Good morning?
    Im off to a meeting?
    Time for lunch?

Bish is a real live fairy. :lol:

lovezoe says:

I don’t care if my man is cheating on me using condoms. not using condoms, getting tested every week, IT DOES HURT. If you can’t respect me and the values I believe in you can :kona:

dckimmie says:

@Lovezoe

Juelz was with that first baby’s mother for years. Hell he was beating her up too. The police reports are online. She’s stupid for being with him period! Last week at least 3 Porn Stars/Video Models cursed Dumbella out on her timeline talking about her and Juelz don’t live together and how they’ve been over his house and flucking him.

lovezoe says:

:offtopic: Saw the preview of The Game for tonight, I am tired of this “what type of black are you” they doing this season. They really need to get it together.

Ms.Fashion says:

I think we can all agree, most if not all, that Kimbella is missing some screws. When she talks, I feel like I have to put on the “closed caption” because you know they will tell you what the person is saying before they say it…..she takes to long to eplain simple s**t!!!

oops… explain

Hershey says:

@ Zoe, I’m about ready to unsign my name from The Game petition, the storyline sucks

You’re not being realistic if you don’t comprehend that men cheat.
    _____________________________________
    You’re not being realistic if you think women don’t comprehend this and further what works for one woman doesn’t necessarily work for the other :coffee:

Hershey says:

:offtopic: I saw a preview of Sunday’s RHOA and Marlo and Sheree go at it, and Marlo told her “that’s why you don’t have a man, go back to hanging around those f—–s, with your ugly azz” :sad: and :confused: because Marlo hangs with a lot of gay men, to include Derek J…

:offtopic: Sandra…Bey is at the CNN Center with 2 Squared :coffee:

Hershey says:

I saw a preview of Sunday’s RHOA and Marlo and Sheree go at it, and Marlo told her “that’s why you don’t have a man, go back to hanging around those f—–s, with your ugly azz” and because Marlo hangs with a lot of gay men, to include Derek J…

Its funny to me how they all scared of this woman because she stabbed somebody. But if you about yours then that don’t frighten you because you have a blade to match hers, so its whatever!!! :hahaha:

Seriously, I am kinda looking forward to her giving to Sheree and Kandi.

Kandi is annoying and can’t be trusted. Sheree is just very questionable……

Selle says:

All men do not cheat…but we as women do allow some mess… my ex played prof. football, so when I heard about a woman sometimes I let it fall to a deaf ear not because of the money but because I knew that was “the life”. We were in a big city too. My husb now, I’d kill him.

That is all

Did Marlo really call Sheree ugly :rofl: Ooh Chile :crying:

Hershey says:

Thank u!! I would not be worried about Marlo’s azz :nono: I am too cute to be fighting but I will light somebodys azz up :shotsfired: :rofl: I think Sheree is probably the one to put her in her place. I dont see her backing down at all

#metthesmileyrequirment

free says:

****************************

agree. lebron james is someone that comes to mind.

I bet Kobe thought like you to Auntie I wonder what he thought after he had to sign that name on that check 75 mil yup I bet he started to sing Tank “it ain’t worth telling a lie, it ain’t worth seeing you cry” “please don’t go” no matter what u try to say about men wired to cheat the bible has already written the laws of the land! And it tells you, you reap what you sew! Karma is real so men can keep going against what God told them to be to there wife and vise verse he will get you in the end cause God don’t like ugly!!!

Hershey says:

Thank u!! I would not be worried about Marlo’s azz I am too cute to be fighting but I will light somebodys azz up I think Sheree is probably the one to put her in her place. I dont see her backing down at all

#metthesmileyrequirment

________________________

I don’t know. Because when Marlo walked in that room to confront her about not inviting her, Sheree quickly responded like, You can come to, we about to leave right now. Now if you real about what you just told Cynthia, she could have told her, “No, I didn’t invite you because we are not friends. No, that bama got shooked when Marlo walked in that room and put her on the spot!!! :rofl:

I spot a lame bish all day!!!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I spot a lame bish all day!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    EXACTLY

THEY DON’T WANT NONE OF MARLO

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IT’S ONE THING TO GET AT A CHICK, JUST AN OLE REGULAR AVERAGE CHICK WITH BEEF

IT’S A WHOLE NOTHER WHEN THE HEFFA HAS A RECORD ALREADY & FOR A VIOLENT OFFENSE MORE THAN ONCE

YEAH MOST WOMEN WOULD GET IT IN, BUT THIS BISH OFF THE MUSCLE MAKES IT KNOWN SHE DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM OR CONCERN WITH THE LAW

AND SOMEONE LIKE US, WHO HAS KIDS, JOB, FAMILY ETC, A REPUATATION THEY MAY WANT TO UPHOLD, CERTAINLY WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE ACTUALLY STABBING SOMEONE, WE HAVE SOMETHING TO LOSE & MARLO SIMPLY DON’T GIVE A FUG

SO YEAH, YOU MAY THINK TWICE BEFORE EVEN BEING AROUND THIS CHICK OR HAVING BEEF WITH HER

ShoYaRight says:

So this Love & Hip Hop show is a big ole pity party imo.

Emily has moved on but she still crying about Fab. Putting their picture on her nightstand. WTF???? This whole season she ain’t do nothing but whine, whine, whine!

Olivia career hasn’t progress one iota. Rich basically saying over and over that he’s done. We keep hearing the same ole, same ole. Broken record much.

Kimbella had some interesting news but it got soured with the fact that now she’s crying over and over again about how Juelz won’t do right by her.

The same ish Chrissy been barking about for 2 seasons…until 3 episodes ago. She finally beat that man into submission of giving her a ring.

Yandy still stuck on stupid. Poor little girl has no clue. All the respect and admiration I had for this chick is GONE! And the way she carrying on, her feelings were way to deep for things between her and Jim to be platonic and just business.

Why was Somaya in just the last scene of the show? Where she been at all season? Just WHACK VH1.

Where the hail is Tearria Marie? Just WHACK VH1.

What happened to Erica? Just WHACK VH1.

ARE THOSE BUGLE BOY JEANS? says:

*****************************

That’s the same thing I said. I told hubby Hobella needs to try to make friends with the ladies that have men. Yandy, Liv and Somaya can’t help her with couples problems. At best they can be a shoulder to cry on, but I don’t think Yandy and Liv are even good for that. Look at dumb azz Yandy. Who cares if you are gonna still be around? And that ain’t even a true statement anyway. Is she still friends with Juelz last girlfriend who he was with for like 9 years?

I no everyone else said Hobella was slow, but I gave her way more credith than she deserves if she is cranking out another baby for nickle bag Juelz.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IT’S ONE THING TO GET AT A CHICK, JUST AN OLE REGULAR AVERAGE CHICK WITH BEEF

Yes, being a mother, I can definitely understand that. But me being a woman, I will still not be afraid of her and walk on eggshells around her neither.Yes she was in those situations but she is still human. At the end of the day, if you come for me, you will know you was in a war!!! If I am pushed to a certain a limit, or anyone for that matter, it is very easy to do what Marlo has done. Some just have never gotten to that point. But if you know a chick like Marlo is around and it makes you uncomfortable, then carry you a pistol or stay from around her. Really Simple.

PrytiBrownIs says:

free says:

****************************

agree. lebron james is someone that comes to mind.
    ————–
    Right. If you remember back to the first episode of the first season when they were sitting by the pool…when Olivia busted Emily out about Fab being with other chicks, Emily said to Olivia “So…What rapper dont you see in the street with a lot of chicks” and Chrissy quicky said “MINE”. Shes right. If you see Jim with a woman, its Chrissy. Granted we dont know what hes doing behind the scenes, but he publicly protects her from that type of embarrassment. THAT is the point Chrissy was trying to show Emily.

You should only be loyal to yourself and the most high, everybody else can kick rocks if needed! AND yes sometimes that can even be your children if they don’t want to do right. Just saying.. I will always be more loyal to myself than any man esp only so you can ride in a Bentley that you can get off your ass and work for. Nope a peace of mind is #Priceless..

Jay Bee says:

Womaen cheat tooo! God please forgive me of my sins

PrytiBrownIs says:

free says:

****************************

agree. lebron james is someone that comes to mind.
    ————–

____________________________

Exacty Sugar!!! People can talk about Chrissy all day but Jim holds his woman down. No denying that. So much a bish like Yandy got something to say about it!!! BASIC BISHES can’t take that!!!

Any man who is a so called “gangsta rapper” that does a show like this and not ashamed to tell the world Chrissy is his love and he is 100 with it, I feel nobody should have anything to say. Seems like to me, all of them need to ask Chrissy for some advice. Her ways are getting results. :biggrin:

ms_no-no says:

:shotsfired1: I’m glad Somaya is getting her foot in the door and doing her thing and I don’t think that Yandy is messy; she just got caught up but she had to learn that you never mix personal and business. It’s cool that she felt that Jim was her brother but at the end of the day that is her CLIENT and he need to be treated as such.

Not that I’m down for Chrissy but I thought that she told Emily that respect is something that is never compromised in relationsips; THAT part I agree with. Emily is looking for a ‘YES’ person that will tell her exactly what she wants to hear. I’m glad that she stayed where in her apartment on the finale but whether she stays will remain to be seen.

I’m glad that Olivia finally stopped knocking Somaya’s hustle because it seems to me that Olivia can’t get a good record deal now either; Kimbella, poor chile, if you feel like you and Juelz are having issues now, you had them when you conceived so you only have yourself to blame for this one Hun. It’s not your mom’s fault cause at the end of the day YOU are responsible for your actions.

ms_no-no says:

To Ms. Fashion;

Jim does what Chrissy tells him because he know if he don’t his head is gonna roll. :hahaha:

ms_no-no says:

To Ms. Fashion;

Probably!!!! :rofl:

#metthesmileyrequirment

________________________

I spot a lame bish all day!!!
    Dont tell me I havent seen it yet :tape: LOL

MsOnederful says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:
    IT’S ONE THING TO GET AT A CHICK, JUST AN OLE REGULAR AVERAGE CHICK WITH BEEF

Say it again: Yes, being a mother, I can definitely understand that. But me being a woman, I will still not be afraid of her and walk on eggshells around her neither.<-THIS

I am almost certain a lot of us mothers on this blog have great concern of upholding a reputation by not being catty with other woman. However, like Ms. Fashion said as a WOMAN know ONE will talk slick to us. If we have to get down (FIST FIGHT most of yall know I'm a fighter when I had to hand a young girl her azz in T-mobile a few months ago) no matter the circumstance. Hell Intense we know if Marlo got in your face you would not have thought twice of thumping with her right in that room. No matter how dangerous she is known to be. Forget that. I'll be 40 soon and I have probably had about four fist fights in the last ten years and I am not afraid to admit it. Eff a Rep! Ms. Fashion I :cosign: with you all day. *OPRAH HI FIVE FRIEND*

MsOnederful says:

Ms.Fashion says:

I am almost certain a lot of us mothers on this blog have great concern of upholding a reputation by not being catty with other woman. However, like Ms. Fashion said as a WOMAN know ONE will talk slick to us. If we have to get down (FIST FIGHT most of yall know I'm a fighter when I had to hand a young girl her azz in T-mobile a few months ago) no matter the circumstance. Hell Intense we know if Marlo got in your face you would not have thought twice of thumping with her right in that room. No matter how dangerous she is known to be. Forget that. I'll be 40 soon and I have probably had about four fist fights in the last ten years and I am not afraid to admit it. Eff a Rep! Ms. Fashion I with you all day. *OPRAH HI FIVE FRIEND*

Right back at you Sweetheart!!! :waves: