On Friday night, R&B Diva Monica had the distinction of hosting the 2012 Honda Battle of the Bands dinner at the Georgia Dome at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta (above). She wore a beautiful gold embroidered floor length gown to the dinner!

And on Saturday, Monica thrilled the audience by performing during the 10th Anniversary Honda Battle of the Bands annual extravaganza!

Photos by Sophia Jones Professional Photographer Represented by RetnaTel.

• ryand91

I need to see her shoes, because Lord knows Monica wears some gorgeous shoes.

• KDub

I got something to say but Imma hold it :popcorn:

• EB

I’ll just read the comments :coffee:

• Chocolate Diva

Monica doing all that cheesing and the kids behind her looking like “where is Waka Flocka” :rofl: :rofl:

• Hershey

Flips switch, goes into lurk mode :lipssealed:

#lovemylogin

• lovezoe

:popcorn: Trap post. Tread lightly.

• Hershey

:shrugs: I just wish that Monica would pass her hairstylist’s card on to Nene, because her hair is always gorgegous

#helpful

• Eazy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

@CD

————————-
    I’m so mad at chu right now……I hate chu right now….

• Chocolate Diva

I will say Monica makeup is always CUNT (Kid Fury voice) :coffee:

• Eazy

Wait what @Cd…its always what?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

Chocolate Diva says:
    _________________________________________________
    Oh Em Gee
    I was look’n at that!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

@hershey

—————————

Chile NeNe needs a taxidermist card to deal with that buffalo hair pelt she wearin on her head.

• lovezoe

@eazy you have to watch kid fury vids :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

@CD

typo right? I hope…if not it was nice knowin you.

• Chocolate Diva

@Dats

CUNT to gay men means on point, beautiful, gorgeous :shrugs:

• KDub

Okay I gotta go so I can’t hold it no more. Lubs Mo. But that dress immejately took me to the episode of “Girlfriends” of Maya and Darnell’s vow renewal and those dresses Maya mama made. Out of that “nice” material. And Joan was like ahhh NO.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

Chocolate Diva says:

@Dats

CUNT to gay men means on point, beautiful, gorgeous

________________________________

oh ok….cause chile i thought for a min there was gonna be slow singin’ and flower bringin’ for ya.

• Hershey

@ Dats :rofl: is it me or is Nene’s two tracks moving farther and farther to the top of her head? :thinking: I thought her hair was nice when she had the quick weave, but I heard she’s pissed off her old hair stylist and is forced to go elsewhere, it shows

• Chocolate Diva

@Dats

:rofl: :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

:warning:
    :no:

• Hershey

KDub says:

You tried didn’t you? :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

Dats is it me or is Nene’s two tracks moving farther and farther to the top of her head? I thought her hair was nice when she had the quick weave, but I heard she’s pissed off her old hair stylist and is forced to go elsewhere, it shows

________________________________
    I don’t know what’s doin on top of bullmoose’s head . It look like a cross between that guy who plays and intern on 30 rock and Donald Trump. with a little newt gingrich thrown in on the side.

• ryand91

@Hershey, NeNe learned a valuable lesson. Thou shall not pisseth off a good hairstylist.

• bigtyme

no kwall-that ish looks like she borrowed it from the bands dancers…you know like the prairie view black foxes…

• 2know the ledge

I like monica and she is a beautiful woman, so will not say anything bad about her I was there saturday and as a Band geek/head the battle needs to do something more. They need to stop with all these performances for real that is all.

• Hershey

@ Ryan ain’t that the truth! Good hairstylist are hard to find, just check out Nene’s head :clown:

@ Dats Bullmoose :rofl:

• EB

@ 2know the ledge. What songs did Monica perform to hype up the crowd?

• thaspinaltruth

Monica’s hair and face are on point. The disco dress……..

• West Coast Chick

:yawn:

• KDub

The disco dress……..
    —————————-
    belongs back to the Solid Gold dressing room she got it from.

• I Go There

Monica Reminds me of the girl you took over to the family BBQ and then like a few months later your momma asks “What happen to so and so”

Just something about her.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:ha: :haha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I don’t understand how a woman can wear weave and still have no hair on her head like NeNe. I mean the weave is already short, why not just style her own hair? Why are women so lazy today? :shrug:

• brenden

Not all body washes cure feminine odor….This is why Y*O is single…Remember that ladies :biggrin:
    AND THIS HAS BEEN YOUR MEDICAL MINUTE :coffee:

• Femme Fatale

Beauty has never been this chicks issue. She looks great as usual.

OAN: So proud of the SR fam….not one :chickenhead: in the whole post.

:applause:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

———————-

they say black women have totally given on our hair and our weight.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@FEMME FATALE
    “OAN: So proud of the SR fam….not one :chickenhead: in the whole post.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:thumbsup:

That was some creative chit!

• Femme Fatale

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@FEMME FATALE
    “OAN: So proud of the SR fam….not one in the whole post.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

That was some creative chit!

I have no idea what you’re talking about. :coffee:

• brenden

@SandraRose Chile,,,,It aint NeNes hurre thats the problem,,,Its them damn dollar store dentures,,,Her teef so big, shell circumcise you if she sneeze or hiccup during oral sex :biggrin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

———————-

they say black women have totally given on our hair and our weight.

I also meant to say due to hectic lifestyles and working too much.

• screwball69

Monica is the baddest chick in R&B. Nothing more, nothing less. :coffee:

• brenden

I guess them rumors of MoMo being pregnant were false??? Shiiid,,,We once thought my wife was preggo,,,,Turns out she was just bloated….Ben n Jerrys will do that to you,,,I heard Chiby leanrt the same lesson recently :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

brenden says:

————————-

we do not speak ill of the dearly departed :coffee:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

:rofl: @ Brenden

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:think:
    So Chibster wasn’t pregnant????

• brenden

@JMO :hahaha: that ol puffy faced heffa…Had the nerve to step to the kid…Lookin like a ferrell rodent….Chile please :hahaha:

• trenee

Moni always looks nice!

• brenden

And b4 I get banned let me leave yall wiff this hurre…A lil benzoyl peroxide on a qtip is a great cure for d*ck cheese :biggrin:

• Femme Fatale

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

So Chibster wasn’t pregnant????

Chibster tho? :rofl:

• brenden

The Peoples Champ…More like The Peoples Pie Eating Champ :hahaha:

• screwball69

:thinking: I really never understood how someone so sincere and honest could be so hated? People love to throw shade at her but I’m glad she pressed on and never let the seemingly without sin people make her feel convicted. People love trying to tear other people down. :no:

• KyCakes

brenden says:

The Peoples Champ…More like The Peoples Pie Eating Champ :hahaha:
    ——————————————————————-
    :ghost:

• brenden

KYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: I had a dream about you last night :-) Them big azz man hands you got make my peen look miniscule in comparison, but I’ll be damned if they dont make a prostate check enjoyable :love: You dug so far up my rear that my entire colon released its contents…Talk about an easy diet plan,,,,I lost 10lbs :biggrin:

• molyfe

@screwball69 its self hatred. Black people syndrome. They can’t be happy for anybody if its not them. I don’t know why sr keeps posting about Monica because her beloved fan base has no interest in normal people or people who are real. Thank god she is happy and don’t give a flying fig what none of you think about her because your not providing for her, her husband or kids. Karma is a bitch keep hating.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@SCREW BALL
    “I really never understood how someone so sincere and honest could be so hated? People love to throw shade at her but I’m glad she pressed on and never let the seemingly without sin people make her feel convicted. People love trying to tear other people down.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Although I have no idea who you are talking about or if this is just a “general statement” I would like to point out that SOME PEOPLE try to appear to be something they aren’t.

I think that’s what people don’t like. Sorta like someone always quoting from the bible and then living the opposite way. Again, not knowing who you are referring to but I know that some people stay on Twitter praising the lord to try and keep people fooled. :yes:

• molyfe

• Daisy

NeNes hair looks fine to me I like the short cut/style she wears :shrug: I think her make up/clothes are on point too

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@MOLYFE
    “Man unless you know her don’t assume you do. How do you presume to know she is pretending to be something she is not? She is the realest chick in the game. Check her history. She has been through a lot and came through. So hell she is not what the hell you want her to be. So hell what? Are you prefect? Are you without flaws? If not shut the hell up. Stop telling lies about her on your site nobody knows about trying to make a come up. Its childish. She is exactly what she says she is. She is one of the few celebs you can actually approach and talk to like a human being. Sweep around your own door before you start sweeping around othes. Live and let live.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Dude, I don’t even know who you are talking about. :shrugs:

I”m just sayin, SOMETIMES people aren’t who they project to be. Try to act religious but really let trains get ran on em. Act like they all into family, but then is known for trying to break up happy families.

I ain’t judging. Chit, do what you do. Just don’t try and lie about it after the fact. That’s the part I don’t get. Ain’t like it’s helpinig your sales or anything like that.

But hey, if they “happy” I guess that’s all that matters.

• molyfe

She can do what the hell she whats on twitter without your permission. How is she living the opposite way? Mind your business and stop getting caught up in the girls life. She don’t know you and it will probley be the death of you. She is not down in the dumps so you hate her? Fyi she has a great family and is doing her no matter how you feel about her.

• KyCakes

brenden says:

————————————————————————
    See….Here I was all excited to see your presence and you talking about backhoeing your booty? :blink:

• KyCakes

Whoa :blink: what the hell is going on with MAN and molyfe?

• molyfe

Man your a fucking liar and you know that. Unless you were there you don’t know if its true. Alot of stories been written about her and they are not true. Unless you have the receipts your a liar. And even if true eveybody deserves happiness and forgiveness. They deserve love. She has always said she is not perfect and has been through a lot and done a lot of things she should not have but she came through. People can change and deserve a second chance in life. Hell 90% of the people you guys worship have a past and have shit they would not wnat us to know about. Monica has spoken on her mistakes. Again i say you are childdish and spiteful. Grow the fcu up. If you grudge her the happy space she is in her life just say it. You are always up professing your love for kk. How contradictory you are.

• molyfe

Monica did’nt break up anybodys family. If you talking about Shannon Brown form the video shoot he was on twitter flirting with her. He was not with his bm when he met Monica. He was not even coy or shady about persuing her. Her first boyfriend was not married he got married after she broke up with him. This is jsut damn ridic I am done. Damn gossisp monger.

• KyCakes

molyfe – love your login

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@MO MO
    “You are always up professing your love for kk. How contradictory you are.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Kim K. don’t LIE about who she is or try to pretend she’s something she ain’t to sell records. :shrugs:

“OTHER PEOPLE” do. :shrugs:

If this person you are talking about is so happy and delighted then she shouldn’t even worry about her seedy past.

• brenden

@KYC,,,,You know the way to my heart is through my rectum :love: Oh so now you wanna play like you aint down with the booty play?!?!?””Okay,,,I see you heffa!!!
    I
    See
    You :biggrin:

• KyCakes

brenden says:

I
    See
    You :biggrin:
    ——————————————————————–
    :rofl: I :heart: you, Brenden

• brenden

I :love: you more suga :kiss:

• screwball69

@ Man

:waiting: are you implying that someone participated in orgies? Where is you’re proof to support your claim? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

• screwball69

Your* proof. 😆

• screwball69

@ Mo

I feel you, but tread lightly. Ain’t trying to see you :banned:

• molyfe

She damn ure lied to kris humpries. You are a fraud and I hope everybody on this site sees it. You have no proof of any of the shit youare saying. heresay is a dangerous this. Karma is a bitch. I hope you understand that. She hung with the wrong people, places she admitted all of that. How old the hell are you tho? Childish.

• KyCakes

:dead: at your gravi, Brenden….. :blink:

• molyfe

@screwball they can ban me if they want. Sandra knows Mo’s family and knows the truth. I don’t know why she puts up with this shit. Charles was banned so should this idiot.

• nybrn2

I love Monica! She’s always on point!! Love that jacket!

• molyfe

They would never say shit to her face only a computer screen.

• brenden

@KYC thank you suga!!! That was me Easter Sunday 2008…I was killin H*ez that day!!! Couldnt nobody see me-HELLO :biggrin:

• Hershey

I’m very :confused: I don’t see where Man named names so why is Molyfe coming for him? And can’t we state our opinions freely? I say freely loosely…guess I’m going to Man’s site to recon these charges against him

#istanforman :rofl:

• KyCakes

Hershey says:

#istanforman :rofl:
    ————————————————————————
    Lord knows we have plenty of Beyaki stans…molyfe sounds like a Monica stan login

#helpful

See y’all later :wave:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Molyfe ain’t never got to worry about her login. Trust. :coffee:

• vero

:dead: @ at all that

• Hershey

:casket: <Molyfe's

:peace: really deuces

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

MONICA LOOKS GREAT!!!

• GAGIRL87

I love Monica, I’ve been listening to her music since the very beginning and I will continue to support her…

• http://www.philly.com/ Jay Bee

MOnica is so pretty… black beauty…Love it!