Last night I received a phone call from a very credible source who had information pertaining to the sale of certain X-rated photos.

The photos reportedly show Sean "Diddy" Combs' baby mama, Sarah Chapman, in uncompromising positions with deceased rap legend Tupac Shakur. One of the photos shows Tupac between Sarah's legs. But this is a family-oriented blog so I won't go into more details.

As I said, my source is very credible. You may not know him by name but you've seen his work.

My source said he saw the photos and he confirmed that the woman "busting it wide open" in the pictures with Tupac was Sarah Chapman, who is the mother of Combs' first daughter, Chance.

The way he was talking, it seemed that the copyright owner of the photos wanted a lot of money for them. A lot more money than I would be willing to spend for some pictures of Sarah Chapman -- even if she was butt nekkid.

No, there isn't a sex tape (that was my first question). But apparently, the source of the photos was someone close to Puffy's camp at one time, because my source saw other photos of Sean Combs, LA Reid and Pebbles all vacationing together back in the 90s. In fact, the source has many similar photos of Puffy in his private collection.

I'm sure there's a buyer out there who is willing to fork over some serious dough to get those photos of Sarah cavorting with Tupac!

• EB

Have Diddys Twins met Chance yet?

• flawless001

:blink:

• NaijaGal

@EB Kim done told y'all her kids ain't thinking about that girl

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

I am all for looking at folks fruits and berries but Pac, as fine as he is I do not want to see him nor her pre photo shop... I mean back then everybody had those cute little fig national graphic teets (other than Pam Grier)

Nudes older than 15 years old need to be banished. Unless it is Pam Grier or any other foxy chich from 1970...

• lovezoe

Weren't Sarah, Misa, and Kim all friends? Is Diddy and LA Reid getting it in?

• NaijaGal

@Dawn I was just about to say ain't 2pac been dead 15 years so who gives a fcuk

• Posche

When are you gonna spill the tea on

LaLa's arse...?

:popcorn:

• TiFan4Lyfe

Freaky photos with this chick...sex tapes getting brain in the middle of a crowded party..pac was a freak..

• NaijaGal

@lovezoe Kim and Misa were friends and Kim and Sarah were friends...that's why Kim was pissed at Say-rah when she came up with said child

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

As much as I LOVE Pac, I don't want to see him any nude pics. That would make me :cry:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

TheRealAshland says:

Kims bitter arse is never going to let her kids meet chance, Kim is bitter and stuck up___
    ------------------------------------------
    But Puff can bust her down on the regular tho.... smh
    speaking of, is puff really smashing cameron diaz :gossip:

• molyfe

Sandra how comes you did'nt tell use Tiny use to date Kandi's ex who died?

• free

damn, these hoez get around!! does anybody have somebody who has not circled around the industry?

• Mother Jefferson

What happened to the tape of Tupac getting :blow:

It must be one person with all this footage of him getting it in.

• free

molyfe says: Sandra how comes you did’nt tell use Tiny use to date Kandi’s ex who died?

************************************

how come my mom knew this and i didn't! she's 68 and she LOVES her some TI.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ molyfe: That's old news. In fact I was the first to spill that tea. Catch up. :coffee:

• KDub

I’m sure there’s a buyer out there who is willing to fork over some serious dough to get those photos of Sarah cavorting with Tupac!
    ---------------------------------------
    Why are you sure there is somebody who wants to see/purchase pics of a dead man...and a chick whose name we only know cause she pushed out a baby by a famous mouth breather?

Its still a recession out here. That ish would be a huge waste of money.

• Miss Mainey

It would be disrespectful to release these pics. Please let him R.I.P.

• Mamacita

"But this is a family-oriented blog so I won’t go into more details."

:rofl: Chiiile boo! Folks talk about secks DAILY on this blog. lol

• Roc

Kim and Misa were friends and Kim and Sarah were friends…that’s why Kim was pissed at Say-rah when she came up with said child
    __________________________________
    Karma...the same way you get em... :shrugs:

• molyfe

Ok SR I am catching up. Have not been here in a bit.

• MsOnederful

Man that Tupac was a busy beaver back in his day. It seems.

• iheart

Roc says:

__________________________________
    Karma…the same way you get em…
    :preach:

• ChocD aka C.D.

This gossip is like 20 years old. So what she was fuggin PAC back in the day, she a lucky girl in my eyes being able to ride and feel PAC old sexy ass :coffee:

• KDub

Kim is bitter and stuck up
    -----------------------------------
    And looks like Verdine White from Earth Wind and Fiyah.

• Mother Jefferson

KDub says:

Why are you sure there is somebody who wants to see/purchase pics of a dead man…and a chick whose name we only know cause she pushed out a baby by a famous mouth breather?

Its still a recession out here. That ish would be a huge waste of money.
    ----------------------
    I dont know about the pics but if the sex tape ever came out someone could make a lot off that. Everyone would want to a least peek. And Tupac still has stans like that.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Diddy's ex? They were never a couple. She's a jumpoff and Diddy probably still hits that during visitation.

• MsOnederful

EB says:

Have Diddys Twins met Chance yet?

NaijaGal says:

@EB Kim done told y’all her kids ain’t thinking about that girl

Msonederful says: Chance is the prettiest anyway. Chance isn't worry about her twin siblings.

• Roc

@KDub...that bish IS real skrong around the mouth.

• boistop

I read somewheres back in the day that puff was paying about 50 stacks a month for that baby!

• Ty

Why does LA Reid's and Quincy Jones' name always pop up with suspected DL men? I think he turned out Ursh and Diddy :coffee:

• free

KDub says:

Kim is bitter and stuck up
    ———————————–
    And looks like Verdine White from Earth Wind and Fiyah.

*****************************

• nilano3

The post is about said woman (Sarah) doing what she does best-whoring. Yet somehow, people still find a way to bring Kim P. into it. Green looks awful on all of you.

• lexdiamonz

ummm yeah kim and sarah used to be tight .... just like kim and misa... LOL KARMA is a trick... just like AL B and Diddy used to be tight....

• Ty

MsOnederful says:

Man that Tupac was a busy beaver back in his day. It seems.
    :yes: After I heard about Madonna, I knew he was getting it in :hump:

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

@ty and then tried to marry Quincy Jones wild child daughter right before he died

• http://www.philly.com/ Jay Bee

we all know diddy killed tupac and biggy.. with his biiitchazzzznesss

• Ty

free says:

_________________________

Free I wondered the same thing. I am reading a book written by KRS-1 ex manager. This is what she has listed in the book in reference to the same women getting passed around Hollyweird:

Question: Why does it appear that celebrities go through the same
    gene pool of [in]significant others and baby mamas, (Mel B., Kim
    Kardashian, Kimora Lee Simmons, Amber Rose, Nicole Murphy,
    Draya, Katt Stacks, etc.) passing them back and forth between each
    other like gifts?

Answer: Because there is a facet of the Illuminati that employs sex
    slaves (male and female) whose job it is to keep celebrities passive,
    unfocused and susceptible to Illuminati domination and control.

Why do we see the same entertainers over and over again? Because
    any entertainers that are willing to spread decadence, excess, hatred,
    violence and satanic debased messages are put to the forefront and any
    positive, uplifting artists have their careers snatched from them.

Does make u think :think: The book is really interesting and somewhat on point :coffee:

• http://www.philly.com/ Jay Bee

hey TY whats the name of the book... good points

• Ty

Kim does look like Skeletor...very hard in the face. Her attitude makes her uglier than she is. She kills me saying the other bm are not on her level. Bish all of yall are a piece of azz...nothing more or less.

• Ty

@ Jay...Hip Hop Illuminati. I have it in PDF format if u would like to read it.

• MsOnederful

Ty says:

MsOnederful says:
    Man that Tupac was a busy beaver back in his day. It seems.
    After I heard about Madonna, I knew he was getting it in

Add Jada Pinkett and Left eye to his list as well. The girl he really gave a crap about was Quincy Jones daughter Kidada Aaliyah's best friend. He tried to put JANET on the list but she shut that down real fast lol.

• Ty

PrytiBrownIs says:

:yes:

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

MsOnederful says:

Ty says:

MsOnederful says:
    Man that Tupac was a busy beaver back in his day. It seems.
    After I heard about Madonna, I knew he was getting it in

Add Jada Pinkett and Left eye to his list as well. The girl he really gave a crap about was Quincy Jones daughter Kidada Aaliyah’s best friend. He tried to put JANET on the list but she shut that down real fast lol.
    -------------------
    He and Jada both always denied anything happeneing. They said they were best friends since childhood. But the rest....yea he was running up in them. You know women loooooove a militant thug

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST6L340KFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player MzDimplez1123

Kim may be a lil dry looking now but, she was gorgeous before she got with Diddy. YouTube Al B. Sure's Misunderstanding video. She's the brown skinned girl with the short bob in it. IONO what happened to her after Dids, some ppl say coke, but, she hasn't always looked that way.

• ms_no-no

:coffee: All dem females run in the same cirlces so its no surprise at all that some of them get 'recycled' to the next man.

• precious1

@ty what is the name of the book? Sounds like a good read.

• Ty