Scroll down for updates...

According to celebrity gossip website TMZ.com, Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina was rushed to a LA hospital earlier today.

Friends say Bobbi is "distraught" over the death of Houston, who was found dead inside her hotel suite yesterday in Beverly Hills, CA.

According to TMZ sources, Houston's 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, was rushed to Cedears-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.

Bobbi was taken out of the Beverly Hilton, where she was staying during Grammy week -- and where Whitney died yesterday, on a stretcher.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police and fire responded to a call for a medical emergency, but would not confirm who was transported.

Update I, 3:52PM ET:

TMZ reports that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital today for the 2nd time after Whitney Houston died.

According to TMZ sources, Bobbi Kristina went to the hospital last night as well, but was not transported via ambulance. We're told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

Update II, 5:10PM, ET:

According to PEOPLE, Bobbi was cleared medically and released from Cedars Sinai this afternoon.

• too_weak

lawdy...not bobbi kristina too :crying:

• Secret

Prayers go out to Bobbi Kristina and the rest of her family. God please give B.K. the strength she needs to help her deal with the death of her mother. No matter what things Whitney may or may not have her done, this is still Bobbi's mother. :( I hope she will be ok

• KayCeiSoul

Celebrity or not, she lost her mother. This has to be a horrific moment for Bobbi K. She was the first person I thought about when this was announced.

Praying for her, and certainly for Whitney's mother.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Bobbi is probably experiencing a panic attack. They will give her sedatives to calm her down. I would hate to think she attempted suicide. :(

• STL OPINION!

I truly am praying for this whole situation! I pray everything is going to be fine w. Bobbi Kristina this is so sudden and shocking to me

• KaisMommy0308

this is so sad u never know the feeling until it actually happens Bobbi B first thought shouldve been let me go see about my daughter she probably feels so alone right now smdh

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

This poor child, praying for her and hoping that she will be ok! Cissy as well, I can only imagine how hard this is for her also I hate when parents have to bury their children!

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Nothing but time can heal this. It's gonna be a long road.

• pointhimout

Lawwwwwwd. SMH. Can Bobby pull himself from the $2,500 per show fee to be by his daughter's side? She's her mother's only child and could probably use his shoulder right now. Still smh.

@Sandra..

I hope that is correct.. only a panic attack...she must be under tremendous stress and distress.

pointhimout says:

Lawwwwwwd. SMH. Can Bobby pull himself from the $2,500 per show fee to be by his daughter’s side? She’s her mother’s only child and could probably use his shoulder right now. Still smh.

---------------------------------

He's probably gonna end up in the hospital his ownself.

• lovezoe

Bobby should have dropped everything for his baby. Everything. The members should have forced the issue. That girl lost her mama, she need her daddy.

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Sandie: Do other members of the hip hop or R&B community still reside at the Country Club of the South?

@Point

____________________________

Damn..that's all he gets? it's really down to nickles and dimes now...and some folk think all these celebs and reality people are rich....

@ point - :cosign: !!!

Those few lil' New Edition coins are not worth Bobby continuing on with the shows right now. And I LOVES, do you hear me, LOVES me some New Edition.

But his presence is required elsewhere. :coffee: <---- sips, shakes head :no: - needs a shot of Kahlua.

• lovezoe

Besides the child with his manager, does he have any kids younger than Bobbi Kristina?

• Daisy

:cry: :pray:

I am sure Bobby will be there for his daughter during this difficult time. Cissy, Bobby and Bobbi K will all need to lean on each other now and for months to come.

Daisy says:

------------------------------

Exactly. They are the ones' in crisis---not us.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

Friends say Bobbi is “distraught” over the death of Houston, who was found dead inside her hotel suite yesterday in Beverly Hills, CA.

The BIGGEST MF-ing DUH in The History of DUHs Though :coffee:

@point SAID: Lawwwwwwd. SMH. Can Bobby pull himself from the $2,500 per show fee to be by his daughter’s side?

MF-ing :dead: Though !!!

RIP: Pillow-pet:

I don't think so. I think Usher was the last one until he moved out.

http
    www
    youtube
    com
    /watch?feature=endscreen&v
    =gvJd5BV1upo&NR=1

• KayCeiSoul

Hopefully Bobby is in route to his baby. He may have already touched down.

• pointhimout

@RIP if so, I dont think it's many. At one point they were all putting those houses up on the market. I dont believe usher ever unloaded his manse. If so he took a huge loss. It was on the market for almost a year for $1.9M bucks.

RIP: Pillow-pet:

I don’t think so. I think Usher was the last one until he moved out.
    ------------------------------
    Thanks, Sandra.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i asked this question yesterday ytf bobby was on-stage vs being with his child. i dont get it. fluck a show crying on-stage & what not! :mad: yo babygirl needs u!!!
    :pray: for Bobbi K

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ pointhimout: remember when all the celebrities lived at Guilford Forest subdivision off Cascade? It looks like a ghost town there now.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

Bobby Brown has issued a statement asking for privacy for his daughter...

• ohpretty1

Keep her in your prayers! I hope it's only anxiety.

@ Pillow I think Usher still owns his house there but I'm not sure.

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

I think we need to stop making Bobby the bad guy here.

We, as fans, really don't know what's going on.

How can we feel that we feel more devastated than these people do?

I always give people the benefit of the doubt, especially where entertainment reporting is concerned. Things always get reported wrong, and people get paid to say things that are inflammatory and incorrect.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

forgive me if i sound judgemental. i just cant imagine him not rushing to be by her side, but thats her daddy & from what i could c she adored her mother & for him to not be there is just so :mad: :cuss:

• pointhimout

@Sandra yes I do. And you know Creflo STILL has not sold that house. SMH. And Sandstone off Brownsmill is a ghost town too. Big huge houses just sitting vacant.

ohpretty1 says:

Keep her in your prayers! I hope it’s only anxiety.

@ Pillow I think Usher still owns his house there but I’m not sure.
    ----------------------------

Thanks.

• http://thecubiclechick.com STLVixen

Prayers going up for Bobbi Kristina. I can only imagine what she is going through at this difficult time.

• molyfe

Hold strong bk. Anybody heard Bey just touched down in LA?

• Daisy

I am not mad at nor do I blame Bobby because I do not know what conversations he has had with his daughter and arrangements he has made to be by her side as soon as possible. Bobby could have been by her side and she still could have been rushed to the hospital.

• ohpretty1

Property values went to chit in Guilford when Pimp Pastor Dollar had that ugly peach stucco monstrosity added.

• Daisy

TO use to live in Sandstone off Browns Mill

• Ms.kaylamomma

@Fayla I wondered the same thing. Fvck a stage and a damn reunion. THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD JUST DIED!!! How can you justify NOT going to be by your daughter's side? It makes me so damn :mad:

• ohpretty1

:cosign: Daisy.

Jesus Loves Me lyrics

--------------
    (Anna B. Warner, William B. Bradbury/Public Domain)
    EMI Blackwood Music, Inc., Benny's Music (BMI)/Cedric J. Caldwell Music
    Intro:
    Yes, Jesus loves me
    For the Bible tells me so.
    Verse 1:
    Jesus loves me,
    This I know
    For the Bible tells me so.
    Little ones to Him belong,
    They are weak but He is strong.
    Chorus:
    Yes, Jesus loves me.
    Oh yes, Jesus loves me.
    Yes, Jesus loves me
    For the Bible tells me so.
    Verse 2:
    Pressing on the upper way.
    Always guide me,
    [- From :http://www.elyrics.net/read/w/whitney-houston-lyrics/jesus-loves-me-lyrics.html -]
    Lord I pray.
    Undeserving and stubbornly
    Never fail to love me still.
    (Chorus)
    (Ad lib)
    Yes, Jesus loves, me, loves.
    Oh, yes, Jesus loves me,
    For the Bible tells me so,
    For the Bible tells me so.
    Ooooh, and I'm never alone.
    See, sometimes I'm lonely
    But never alone, no,
    For the Bible tells,
    For the Bible tells,
    For the Bible tells me so.
    See, I know that He loves me
    Whether I'm right
    Whether I'm wrong
    Oh yes indeed
    For the Bible tells me so

• KayCeiSoul

Who's making Bobby the bad guy? I only saw everyone hoping that he touches down at his baby's side because she needs him. :shrugs:

I know he's just as tore up. :yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ pointhimout: I know. Creflo's house has been on the market for about 5 years now. The list price is a ridiculous $10 million!

ohpretty1 says:

-------------------

Is that what happened? I know some people who live over there. I have yet to visit, but they try to act real cool about living over there.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

They are saying that Bobbi Kristina went to the hospital last night too.

Reports say she is distraught, exhausted and inconsolable.

KayCeiSoul says:

Who’s making Bobby the bad guy? I only saw everyone hoping that he touches down at his baby’s side because she needs him.

I know he’s just as tore up
    -------------------------------------

At times like this, I don't pretend to know the people I read about in the newspapers or tabloids. Like someone else above said; we don't know what conversations or arrangements Bobby has made to be with his daughter. We most certainly are not grieving as they are. And I most certainly didn't name you in the matter. Just a generalized statement.

• KayCeiSoul

Uhh..Pillow... :no: Ma'am. Not this one.

I didn't say you did name me. I just thought maybe I misunderstood the tone of conversation that was taking place in other comments, as I didn't see anything that led me to believe that people were going in on Bobby.

I wanted you to make that part clearer honey. My response was not an attack.

• lovezoe

KayCeiSoul says:

I know he’s just as tore up
    =====================

You said it better than I did.

• pointhimout

LOLOLOL aint nuttin in Cascades selling for that amount of money ever. So Creflo can snap out of it he and taffi.

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

My response was not an attack.

----------------------------
    Thank you, very much.

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

@ pointhimout: I know. Creflo’s house has been on the market for about 5 years now. The list price is a ridiculous $10 million!

-----------------------------------------

Wow. That pimp of all pimps can't sell that house, huh? It's gorgeous. I've only seen it in photos, though.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFZT6CTXz8 datsmdubya2u

I guess with the new edition show others are involved...not just bobby everyone needs their money i guess.... i dunno. Im on the fence about the NE show cause when everyone is thru grieving bills still need to be paid. When I worked for a big Cell phone company folk would call in all the time with so and so died so i've haven't been able work.....they didn't care. I got in trouble several times for approving "unwarranted" payment extensions. One of the reasons I had to leave that company..I'm hope that Bobby is not to the point of not being able to pay the cell phone bill if he misses one show but i'm just saying folks don't care they want their money. And I daresay some of the fans who bought tickets didn't care and wanted to see a show anyway...

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

My response was not an attack.

—————————-
    Thank you, very much.

You're welcome once, you're welcome twice, you're welcome in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. :grill:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I updated the post with a pic of Bobbi on a stretcher. It looks like she's having panic attacks which can make you feel like you're dying of a heart attack. Poor kid. :(

• pointhimout

U know that "old" money is all up and thru cascades. The Bronner family comes to mind.

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

You’re welcome once, you’re welcome twice, you’re welcome in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
    ----------------------------

You as well.

• pointhimout

Man that's horrible. And not being able to see her mom probably made it worse.

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

I updated the post with a pic of Bobbi on a stretcher. It looks like she’s having panic attacks which can make you feel like you’re dying of a heart attack. Poor kid
    -------------------------------

She's lost. Nothing seems real right now. I've lost a relative unexpectedly. It's like you've been hit in the stomach with a ton of bricks.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ pointhimout: I think the old money has moved away from the Cascades. There are so many houses on the market there.

• ohpretty1

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

If a kid didn't have a normal childhood, it's Bobbi Kristina. That kid has never heard the word no. And that's not a good thing. :no:

-----------------------------------

Is there a reason why even "old money" has left the area?

• KayCeiSoul

Ugh! Panic attacks are no joke! My son had one and it looked like he WAS having a heart attack. That is so scary. Prayerfully that is all it is and she'll be fine.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

When Bobbi Kristina gets control of her mother's money, all of Whitney's leeches will start leeching off of her. Poor kid. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@ohpretty1 SAID: 10 mil must be the amount of their debt because that house is NOT worth that. That price is laughable.

DON'T You just Hate It when Celebrities try to Swindle Regular Peeps Though :rofl:

And YES... Painc-Attacks Ain't NO F-ing JOKE !!! :nono:

• http://thecubiclechick.com STLVixen

Word on the curb is Beyonce will also be singing in the Grammy tribute as well. Supposedly she is now in Los Angeles.

Hoping Bobbi Kris can get through this. Is Cissy there? What about her dad? If there was a time she needed them, it would be now.

STLVixen says:

*****************************

I expected this. She is always on site. Tributes. Funes. Bar Mitzvahs. Baby showers. Dedications. Grand openings. Grand closings. Daisy sales. Buyouts. Retirements. Outsourcings. Annual tree lightings. All dat. :coffee:

• whatdoesitmatter

poor baby :(

• lovezoe

I pray Bobbi Kristina will be okay and Cissy and Dionne don't let these leeches get to her. She has already had it troubled, hopefully this won't send her over the edge. I remember those pics that came out a few months ago, this girl needs POSITIVE people around her.

• Crickett

@Sandrarose, I've lived in Guilford Forest for ten years and all we have as far as celebs is Lil' Scrappy and his dogs that terrorize the damn neighborhood and Too Short's mother and our Mayor Kasim Reed who can't even stop the daily break-ins with a 24hour police patrol. Houses that were $1.8M are going for less than $350KI. Back on subject: I can't imagine how BK feels, she was definately her mothers child.

• BigCityGirl

So sorry to hear about Bobbie K's struggles. 19 is such a young age to loose your mother.... I'm praying for peace... She needs peace right now...

This story just keep get worse, but I will continue to pray for the Fam, I couldnt even imagine loosing my mother

Crickett says:

...and our Mayor Kasim Reed who can’t even stop the daily break-ins with a 24hour police patrol.

I thought that was his house when I saw the police car sitting outside. I was looking at Too Short's old house which is a few doors down from the mayor's. :)

• ShoYaRight

From what I understand, there were in the middle of the show and Bobby decided to finish it out. I'm sure tour managers lined up the next available flight and and I assume as soon as the show ended, he flew to be with his daughter. I don't fault him for doing that at all.

It would be different if he had gotten the news before the show and decided to continue, but that's not what I understand to happen.

@kaycei

______________________________________________

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Now they are saying there was a previous incident the night before when Whitney left the water running in the tub and it overflowed and water "cascaded" down into the room under hers.

@ Kaycie

what's a "Funes"?

• http://thecubiclechick.com STLVixen

Now they are saying there was a previous incident the night before when Whitney left the water running in the tub and it overflowed and water “cascaded” down into the room under hers.

I also heard that supposedly the person in the room under hers (or near hers) heard two loud thuds on the night before the afternoon of her death. CNN also just reported that a security hold has been placed on her autopsy results, so we may not hear any medical details for 8 weeks.

• http://twitter.com/numba1deeva DeevaC

@sandra that makes this all even more suspect. if there was a previous incident why did they not check on her every 10-15 min?

• binks

Poor kid, I hope she gets the love and support she needs.

@Shoyaright

that makes sense.....

They said Brandy and Monica were suppose to perform their new song at the Clive Davis party but were grief stricken and felt it was no appropriate...At least they had that decency...

• KDub

Jesus. Be some guidance to this baby. My own 16 yo read this on TMZ and started BAWLING at the thought of me going somewhere...and then my grown almost 35 yo self got all sad at the thought of Mama Dub 62 yo self leaving us. I am sooooo not ready. :wail: I had prepared myself a tad bit during breast cancer round I when I was 13. Prepared myself a lil bit more during breast cancer round II when I was 24. Not sure if I can do it again. :no: SHE be trying to prepare us ALL the grandkids too... but is there sucha thing as preparation when you talking about your MOTHER?????

Cannnnnnot imagine poor Krissy. Lord have MERCY on these folks!

@kdub

so your mom has been almost 10yrs cancer free? Wow that's wonderful...

• vero

poor little girl :no:
    Hello everyone

• KDub

------------------------------------------------------
    Teena Marie had a prior incident as well. Hence asking her daughter to watch over her when she was sleeping. I CANNNNNNNNOT :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Kristina was released from the hospital. She's going to need round-the-clock monitoring if the hospital prescribed sedatives for her. It's so easy to overdose on those pills. :no:

@Auntie Sandra

Wow this is a busy weekend for you huh?

@ Dat,

A "fune" is the country cut off for "funeral". I got that from Rickey Smiley's crazy behind. LOL!

• ShoYaRight

How touching is it that Whitney's final live performance was of the song, "Jesus Loves Me"

@Kaycei

@ Dat,

A “fune” is the country cut off for “funeral”. I got that from Rickey Smiley’s crazy behind. LOL!

__________________________

Oh shoulda known Ricky's ole country azz would say something like that..He loves funes himself...

They are reporting that Bobby Brown is with Kristina right now...

• vero

@Sandra, that always scared me and I refused them when my mom passed. And I also wanted to keep my head clear, to keep an eye on the vultures :no:

• ShoYaRight

@ KayCeiSoul

My aunt in Mississippi, God Rest Her Soul, said "fune" all the time. I knew exactly what you meant.

so how do you say it?

fune

Fune A?

Fun a?

fu knee?

:rofl: *LMAO*

I guess "fyoon" would be the best spelling. :rofl:

You's a mess Dats! I am sitting here howling!

• KayCeiSoul

@ Sho, I only remembered that the older people said it kike that in Tennessee once I heard it again on Rickey's show. LOL!

• KayCeiSoul

Correction - said it like that.

• vero

Now we know why Toni Braxton was standing like she did on the carpet. She was trying to talk, but she was speechless... she just tweeted that. Major :rolleyes:

• KDub

@kdub

so your mom has been almost 10yrs cancer free? Wow that’s wonderful…
    -------------------------------------------------
    IT REALLY IS!!!!! Mama Dub is somewhat a medical wonder in our fam. No other woman on her side had ever had breast cancer. She was the first. When she had it the first time HER grandmother told us... "she not going nowhere"...she had it the SECOND time and her grandmother was STILL around and said "I tole yall she not going nowhere..." For the most part...the folks in Mama Dub fam live to be OLD. There are the exceptions. My grandmother. They drink, smoke, and raise all kinds of heck but they never die of anything particular. They just go to sleep one day and don't wake up. When they are 80+. My mom is one of 7...all her sibs are still kicking it. She still has 4 aunts/uncles living.

#countrygenes

• Terri B

ShoYaRight says:

From what I understand, there were in the middle of the show and Bobby decided to finish it out. I’m sure tour managers lined up the next available flight and and I assume as soon as the show ended, he flew to be with his daughter. I don’t fault him for doing that at all.

It would be different if he had gotten the news before the show and decided to continue, but that’s not what I understand to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got the same impression. That he just got word of the death like within an hour before the show was to begin. I don't think anything ill towards him, I'm sure he had people working that out to get there as soon as he can. It's not like he has a private jet waiting at his beck and call.

@Kdub

#countrygenes

________________________________

I hear that...my great grandmother hailed from Commerce TX one of 10 Kids none of them died before the age of 85 except for one brother that drowned at the age of 12 and another brother who was in a train accident.

@kaycei

:rofl: Fyoon!

@Kdub

#countrygenes

________________________________

I hear that…my great grandmother hailed from Commerce TX one of 10 Kids none of them died before the age of 85 except for one brother that drowned at the age of 12 and another brother who was in a train accident

No disease took them out before their mid 80s 3 lived to their 90s and my own great grandma lived until 101

datsmdubya2u says:

@kdub

so your mom has been almost 10yrs cancer free? Wow that’s wonderful…

it sure is :clap:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Auntie Sandra

Wow this is a busy weekend for you huh?

Yes, Whitney was the last of the true living legends to die. :(

• West Coast Chick

Poor Bobbi :sad: I couldnt even imagine.. :no: The clive daivs party was disgusting. It shows that they couldnt care any less about Whitney. All the while, her daughter is a few feet away having multiple anxiety attacks. How tastless and classless. Whitney and her family should be appauled