According to a new Gallop poll out yesterday, President Obama will suffer huge losses in red states no matter who the GOP candidate is.

From the Washington Examiner:

Gallup released their annual state-by-state presidential approval numbers yesterday, and the results should have 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue very worried. If President Obama carries only those states where he had a net positive approval rating in 2011 (e.g. Michigan where he is up 48 percent to 44 percent), Obama would lose the 2012 election to the Republican nominee 323 electoral votes to 215.

• daprinceofradio

NOOOOOOOO!

• screwball69

:hahaha: Keep on Keeping on.

• NaijaGal

:yawn:

• lovezoe

Doubt it.

• Ms.Fashion

The people losing!!! Not anyone in office or running for office losing a damn thing!!!

• Mannie

You cant use it that way did they do a favorability poll on Romney or Gingrich? Because most of the time independents are th epeople who decide who wins the election so a comparison of who is preferred would be more accurate.

• NaijaGal

"President Obama will suffer huge losses in red states no matter who the GOP candidate is"...so in other words he will lose in Republican states...mmmmkay, that's so shocking :shocked: <<<sarcasm

• Angiegirl

*no shade*

Auntie, why dont you like President Obama?....

• Hershey

Didn't they predict this same shyt back in 2008? :coffee: and a :yawn:

• Chocolate Diva

GRASPING AT STRAWS MUCH :rofl: :rofl:

OBAMA 2012 #NOBYTCHASSNESS

For our sake hope not. You guys think its bad now smh we will shonuff be chit out of luck :no:

• screwball69

Mannie says:

___________________________________________________________
    :stop: Like I told someone else in the other post, don't even waste your breath. I don't think that there are very many fools among us when it comes to politics on this site. Sandrita knows this. She uses these types of post as a way of making us "cut" up. Auntie ain't fooling me no more. :nono:

I just laugh and keep it moving.

• jazi65

:rollseyes: Nasty Newt got the boot & non singing azz Mitt gonna get burned in 2012

#TeamObama

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

AY MAMITA LET IT GO!! :no: SHYT IS LOCO!

:rollseyes: & :yawn:

• Mamacita

:rofl: Man please!!!!!!!

:rofl: This is the most ridiculous illustration I've seen YET! Sandra, do better! Please...

• vero

:bye: Mannie, I love how you show up only for Obama's posts! I don't comment here though

• OutsidetheBox

The problem with Gallup is the never poll the right ppl. :lol:

• Chocolate Diva

Angiegirl says:

*no shade*
    Auntie, why dont you like President Obama?….
    **********************
    Because Sandra can only support and love one black man at a time and right nah its TI turn :coffee:

• screwball69

iheart says:

:rolleyes: & :yawn:
    _________________________________
    :fistbump: I knew I could count on you to help reiterate. :lol: These lurkers come out swinging for Obama.

#Obama2012

• OutsidetheBox

My Florida County, Alachua, voted for Gingrich all the way. I feel smug that I was right about them all along. :coffee:

• NaijaGal

@Choc D :hahaha: I hate you so much that I love you

• Mamacita

So they base this solely on the approval ratings???? Even people who don't completely approve of Obamas progress would NEVER vote for the other options! They are pure TRASH! Newt and Romney???

Newt wants to build a base on the moon...the MOON! :rofl:

Chile boo!

• CookieMonsterZ

I would like for SR to explain to me why she is so supportive of the very party that condemns homosexuality, among other things.

• OutsidetheBox

But the state as a whole remembered that newt = ding a ling. :yes: Especially the women.

• Yardgirl

Not going to happen, no matter how many "polls" they put out there :)

• screwball69

_________________________________________________________
    :thinking: This is explains why you don't like Tallahassee.

Seminole Hater :lol:

• iheart

@Screw :fistbump: I 'm so tired of her trying to make President look like the anti-Christ I can't even give it energy anymore

CookieMonsterZ says:

DING DING DING!! :thumbsup:

• CookieMonsterZ

..hmmm, Black History Month begins and the first AA president gets bad press..

• steph L

Gone and paint the entire map red, why dont cha! :coffee:

• West Coast Chick

Doesnt matter.. he's gonna win anyway. Black folks are gonna turn up at the polls like its a free cheese give-a-way :rofl:

Sorry Sandra, but dont fret, you'll get your red neck racist in office next time :hahaha:

• Yardgirl

CookieMonsterZ says:

******************

I have always wondered this too :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

Nahhh Screw Takky Ho is boring yo! And yes, I'm def. a Semihoea hater. For sure. :lol: i shall not apologize for that.

I'd route for Miami first. Chit USF! Chit the Community Colleges! :lol:

• West Coast Chick

CookieMonsterZ says:

..hmmm, Black History Month begins and the first AA president gets bad press..

__________________________

only on Sandra rose though, so it really doesnt count :rofl:

• Mannie

vero says:

Mannie, I love how you show up only for Obama’s posts! I don’t comment here though

:waves:

Nah im here commenting alot...just when SR comes for the Pres i get really upset considering she doesn't have.... nevermind :kona:

• screwball69

CookieMonsterZ says:

___________________________________________________________
    I'm not trying to get :banned: , but I'm going to ask you a serious question in an attempt to answer your question.

Do you read this blog daily? :thinking:

#DwellOnIt

#LovingMyLogIn

#ILoveYouAuntie

• West Coast Chick

Yardgirl says:

CookieMonsterZ says:

******************

I have always wondered this too

_______________________________________

because they are white, and some black folks have been trained to like whites over blacks :rofl:

• Khunfuzion

The problem I have with Republican supporters, you support people who don't support YOU!

Sandra you are not the right color, socio-economic class and, since the Repubs want to be all up in your bedroom, you do not blow the proper body part for them to care about you.

But I get it, a post on Obama pulls hits to your site on a slow entertainment news day. Get your money!

*donotcareifIambanned!!!

mannie, are you a racist also ? :shrugs:

• CookieMonsterZ

Do you read this blog daily?
    _______________________________________

:lol: Yes, though I don't post everyday. I just truly wonder why. But now you've got me thinking..

• Hershey

People on Sandra's shyt list:

Larlar Vasquez
    Evilyn Lasagna
    Jim Jones
    The Prez
    Chris Breezy
    Ri-ri
    Most of the WAGS from the Housewive franchise
    Add to the list as you please

:dead: @ Vero callin errybody racist :rofl:

• I Go There

Mannie says:

vero says:

Nah im here commenting alot…just when SR comes for the Pres i get really upset considering she doesn’t have…. nevermind
    ______________________________________________________

*Escorts Mannie back to the Champange room before he gets banned

Here homie
    look at these ladies dance....

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

All these "Red States" need to be careful what they wish for...

Newt is dayum near insane.
    Mitt is a straight buffoon. Making $10,000 bet on national tv. :smack:

@Hershey, How could you forget the most important one :shocked:
    BEYONCE!!!

• West Coast Chick

Mamacita says:

So they base this solely on the approval ratings???? Even people who don’t completely approve of Obamas progress would NEVER vote for the other options! They are pure TRASH! Newt and Romney???

Newt wants to build a base on the moon…the MOON!

Chile boo!

No, its because most black people don't participate in the preliminary stuff, but trust me, on voting day, they'll show up like flies on shyt :yes:

• Mannie

vero says:

mannie, are you a racist also ?
    __________________________________

Umm Wow no im not racist well a little but thats because i dont like ANYONE...lol But i dont have anything aginst the French...

• CookieMonsterZ

@WCC, damn :rofl:

So did anyone see the FLOTUS on Jay Leno? Fab as ever. :coffee:

That hair was swangin something serrus! Nunna that helmet chit Calista got going on.

• NaijaGal

@Hershey how could you forget Beyonce

• Mannie

I Go There says:

Mannie says:

vero says:

______________________________________________________

*Escorts Mannie back to the Champange room before he gets banned

Here homie
    look at these ladies dance….
    __________________________________

Grabs my role of quarters to toss at the dancers...i save the real money for the wifey...

No Heart she loves Beyonce. Thats different. :lol:

• West Coast Chick

Khunfuzion says:

The problem I have with Republican supporters, you support people who don’t support YOU!

________________________________

:rofl: I ALWAYS wondered that too. I bet the replubicans are like :blink: are they really that stupid?? :shrugs:

The French dont like Black ppl. They didnt even like Josephine! :lol:

• NaijaGal

If Republicans are so anti government why do they accept a paycheck, why not do the 'service' for free...if they are so anti government why do they give welfare to the farmers (the biggest government welfare outside of medicare imo)

• Hershey

iheart says:

@Hershey, How could you forget the most important one
    BEYONCE!!!
    ____________________________
    Dayum, dayum, dayum!!! BEYONCE and Trina should have been right up there with Larlar

• OutsidetheBox

quarters to toss at the dancers

I hope they bobbin and weaving. you tryna bruise a bish. :no:

• NaijaGal

@OTB I didn't see it but I just :heart: that woman...oh to touch the hem of her cloth

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Uh huh. :coffee:

• West Coast Chick

___________________________

:rofl: :rofl: If he wins, Im sure Florida be the first to feel his wrath..unless youre white, or rich, of course

• OutsidetheBox

:offtopic: So did we hear abou the teacher spoon feeding his semen to his kids in class? :coffee:

I bet he is a product of public housing @Sandra. :coffee:

• CookieMonsterZ

No, its because most black people don’t participate in the preliminary stuff, but trust me, on voting day, they’ll show up like flies on shyt
    _________________________________________________________
    So true, all of the Obama slander is actually helping his cause. The way Repubs/others try to make him look bad is backfiring.

:lol: Mannie, good answer
    I heart, that's how I feel. Rejected by my online fam :(

• Yardgirl

Khunfuzion says:

*donotcareifIambanned!!!

****************************

Real motherscratching TALK!! Unfortunately I do not know any black Republicans IRL that I can ask this question :coffee:

• Hershey

So did we hear abou the teacher spoon feeding his semen to his kids in class?

I bet he is a product of public housing @Sandra.
    ________________________
    Shut the front door! Where in the heyull did this happen? :hurl:

• KyCakes

:lol: @IGO

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

@ OTB he watchin too much fear factor :no:

• Ty

:rofl: I've always wondered who they are polling. Then they will say so dumb shyt like 85% of America has voted :shrug: I have to know at least one person out of the 85% of US citizens but no one recalls taking a poll :rofl:

:hugs: @ Vero

• OutsidetheBox

@Naija its a bunch of clips on the web. :gossip: She said Pres. sings to her all the time. Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder...

• vero

@OTB i read that yesterday :hurl:
    this site, caribbean fever is always 5/10 days late on the news :lol:

• West Coast Chick

Im from California, and we are aware that slavery is over, so, we vote democrat all the way, babeeeeeee!

:cheer: OBAMA on my MOMMA :yes:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@MANNIE GOOD ANSWER :yes:

:hug: Iheart

• OutsidetheBox

@Hersh, Clai. Please ggogle him :)

Mark Berndt, a teacher at Miramonte Elementary School in Florence-Firestone, California, has been arrested for playing the "tasting game," in which he got sexual pleasure from spoon-feeding his semen to his students. What's even more horrifying is that he is believed to have abused at least 23 students, both boys and girls, between the ages of seven and ten.

Police said the "tasting game" involved him blindfolding the children (and sometimes gagging them with tape), then feeding them semen either on a plastic spoon or on a cookie. Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sgt. Dan Scott says, "This occurred in his regular classroom with his students. It wasn't done in secrecy. The only secret was what the 'game' was really about."

The abuse is thought to have taken place between 2005 and 2010 but could go back much further than that. Berndt's crimes were only discovered after a photo tech at a drugstore noticed a picture of "a child, blindfolded with a white cloth and gagged with clear packing tape." The police were contacted and followed a trail that eventually led them to 61-year-old Berndt. In his apartment, they uncovered an additional 400 deeply disturbing photos. It's chilling to think how long this could have gone on if he'd never taken any pictures and been found out. Police say there will likely be additional charges filed against him, and for now he's remains in police custody.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I steer clear of these post becuz it doesn't matter IMO what the polls say I seriously believe Obama will win the election again this year----Sandra did the same stuff last year and he still WON!

• OutsidetheBox

WCC, :rofl: unless youre white, or rich, of course

And it was the rural counties that went with him, so you know what that means. They so fukkin stupid yo. :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@OTB
    Your article didn't mention the Madagascar Large Roaches he placed on their faces also and took pics of that

• NaijaGal

@OTB :love:

Now about this teacher :wtf:

• West Coast Chick

CookieMonsterZ says:

_________________________________________________________

_______________________________

yeah, but its not gonna work :lol: Obama can pretty much pull his ass out and moon the whole nation and STILL be reelected for President..its just a fact :rofl: this is bigger than Obama

• NaijaGal

WOW, no words on how sick some people are...just wow

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@OTB

He should be made to chug that fermented donkey jizz they had on Fear Factor. Then have HIS mouth taped so he can choke and drown on it. Nasty bastard. :mad:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:think:

Maybe Sandra gettin big bread so she with the republicans...

• OutsidetheBox

Right @Choc thats why I said he has to be googled. But I dont think every one has access so I wanted to get the gist of it here.

:think: I rather the roaches then semen covered cookies. I think. I have a deathly fear of anything with more or less legs than me so IDk..i done had some funky ass cookies before :lol:

Chit aint funny tho. Forgive me Father. :lol:

• I Go There

Whats up KY?

• West Coast Chick

WCC, unless youre white, or rich, of course

___________________________________

right ..... :whip: it's baaaaaaaacccckkkkkkk :shocked:

• OutsidetheBox

Miramonte Elementary School is in South LA and has a predominantly Latino student body (97%).

• Ty

West Coast Chick says:

CookieMonsterZ says:

_________________________________________________________

_______________________________

yeah, but its not gonna work Obama can pretty much pull his ass out and moon the whole nation and STILL be reelected for President..its just a fact this is bigger than Obama
    Thank you!! Regardless of what these polls say, the popular vote is not what elects the President its the damn electoral college (how Bush got in). So poll deez.....

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB

He also put big azz cockroaches on they faces and they found a spoon with his semen (allegedly) still in the trash can at the school.

Apparently he had been doin it for years and had been taking the "male students" on camping trips by themselves dating back to the 70's.

• vero

I heart, why this gravi? :(

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

____________________________
    I can only imagine the outrage of those parents and I hate bugs just as much a perv semen - :vomit: #FINISH HIM :lol:

• West Coast Chick

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Maybe Sandra gettin big bread so she with the republicans…

makes total sense. Thats it! Sandra's RICH!!!!!!!!!!

Auntie can you loan me a few thousand? I'll pay you back on the first :pray: pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee!

• OutsidetheBox

Oh yeah, to get yall blood pressure a little higher so yall can pay some more money to the drug companies...he retained his job while under inverstigation and still gets his health benefits.

:( :(

• CookieMonsterZ

________________________________________________

That is not that far away. If it was my kid in his class he'd be lucky that the police found him first.

• Hershey

@ OTB, that's digusting I hope his azz gets served around the prison and force fed shyt sammiches daily

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Giant hissing c0ckroaches too, huh? Let those crawl up his ass while he's struggling for air around a mouthful of Eyeore's baby batter. :cuss:

I really hate people that prey on children. :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

_________________________
    FUKN SHAME

NOW I hope one the CRIPS in JAIL :shank: his heart

@Man
    Yes I read that also about the friggin spoon in class thats where a lot of the abuse was being done in the open how could SCHOOL Officials not realize this sooner! Another cover up IMO

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    "I have a deathly fear of anything with more or less legs"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Even as a kid he woulda had to kill me if he tried to put a cockroach any where near me. I don't have anything against any other insect from spiders to ants to bees.

But roaches??????? :hurl: Something about them makes me want to throw up.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

He's being held on 2.5 Million dollar bond he def will have more money problems than one

<<< Mad @ Hershey for going thru my fluckin gravi stash :cuss:

• West Coast Chick

So poll deez…..

:rofl: poll deeez nuuuts! :rofl:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    "Berndt challenged the firing. But in June, he resigned from the district, which allowed him to keep lifetime health benefits provided by L.A. Unified. He also retains his state teachers pension."
    ___________________________________________________________________________

It's hard even for courts to touch retirement funds, annuities, pensions, punitive damages... chit like that.

I'm sure they tried tho.

• vero

OTB so you ate nasty cookies too :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Hershey says:

Didn't they predict this same shyt back in 2008? :coffee: and a :yawn:

You're right. But the polls showed the majority of blue states that were in the Democrats favor. As you can see on the map, the majority is now red states. :coffee:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@IHEART

Where you get that pic of Adele???

• change

Hersey,
    your gravi has sprained my eyes

• iheart

I heard that the guy blinded them and then put the cock roaches on them and said it was some kind of tickle game :hurl:

Sick F*ck needs to be castrated :cuss:

• OutsidetheBox

Man I have moved, like packedme and my kids up and MOVED cause of a fukking roach. :rofl: :rofl: Somebody had to go!

CD? Screw, Hershey, Iheart, TY, yall need to stop

*blind folded

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Wait, he was feeding his students semen? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? I would have my child at the nearest clinic while wooping his ass at the same time.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Sandra
    But I mean I don't believe everything the media puts out there Im convinced its all a CONSPIRACY!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Angiegirl says:

Auntie, why dont you like President Obama?….

I don't dislike Mr. Obama. I dislike his policies and his overall failure to bring the country out of a recession. :coffee:

• iheart

:dead: you are wrong as hell :rofl:

• vero

Sandra, why do 'you' keep asking me to slow down? Not my fault if I'm a fast typer (typist?)

• OutsidetheBox

Choc I do believe them essays will handle him. For real! And I get the money woes but why drain one of the brokest states in the nation with his benefits. All because of union foolishness!

• Ty

Angiegirl says:

Auntie, why dont you like President Obama?….

How do u feel about the person/people that put us there :think:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

I hate just about anything with too many legs (roaches, spiders) and anything with no legs (worms, maggots). :no: :vomit:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

_______

:rofl: OMG one the worse phobias i have are insects but why do I still watch that show INFESTED

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    "Man I have moved, like packedme and my kids up and MOVED cause of a fukking roach. Somebody had to go!"
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I feel ya. Them muthafluckas is disgusting!

:dead: @Man

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

_______________________________
    But wait so you saying when he's convicted he will still have access to the funds I don't see how that would make sense

• The Makeup Maven

Hershey & Iheart - :wtf: is up w/ya'll gravis? :blink:

• Hershey

@ iheart Big Linda is hawt ain't she? :rofl:

YSoSrs says:

_________
    <<<<< Will have nightmares if I see maggets,bugs, or a bunch of anything on TV crawling together :hurl:
    *shutters thinking about it*

• vero

I've eaten baby roaches (mistaken with chocolate chips in my Muesly)once and also maggots (not fresh fish, straight from the islands all the way to france). Not on purpose.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :coffee:

Adele

:hater: @Man. She is performing at the grammy's! :dance:

• iheart

@Hershey, I wish the white boots would fit into the gravi box :rofl:

Adele

@Man. She is performing at the grammy’s!

_____
    :cheer:
    *cues someone like you*
    :whistle:
    Never mind, I'll find someone like yoooooouuuu
    I wish nothing but the best for you, tooooooooooo
    Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you saaaaiiiid
    Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
    Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

They gone kill him before he get to spend them pension checks

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

@ Vero Disgusting

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

**lays down on couch**

...I think the great 'Cereal Incident of '86' is where my phobia of cock roaches began...

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I’ve eaten baby roaches (mistaken with chocolate chips in my Muesly)once and also maggots (not fresh fish, straight from the islands all the way to france). Not on purpose.
    What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
    ____________________________
    You would do well on Fear Factor then :wink:

:waves: off to Drs

INFESTED

I watch this too!! :rofl: Im so drawn to it. Them folks with the crickets? The squirrels? :dead:

• Ty

vero says:

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
    :hurl: Pass me your pressure washer :hurl:

:rofl: :rofl:

I got my whole house scared of shit. My mama too mad i passed that phobia down!

My son Corey, bless his soul, he have to get everything! And he be pissing us off cause he wanna "let them live" and chit. BOY if it cross the threshold it must die!

• Hershey

iheart says:

YSoSrs says:

_________
    *shutters thinking about it*
    _____________________________________
    hates EVERYTHING that squirms... I'm so :ashamed: to say this...I haven't taken my own trash out in YEARS, I'm fearful in the summer that it will have worms in the can. Makes me itch thinking about it

#traumatizedbybrothersasachild

Vero thats why you cant taste that uncut I was telling you about! :rofl: J/K

My mama told me about eating a roach in her oatmeal growing up in Bedstuy. I been checking oatmeal every since! I wont even look at Raisin Bran!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

found a nest of rat out in a field by moms house poured gasoline right in that hole and burned the family UP I dont do rodents

Man, I just don't care™ says:

**lays down on couch**

…I think the great ‘Cereal Incident of ’86? is where my phobia of cock roaches began…

:hugs: Poor Man
    My phobia of maggots came from the hot azz OK summers and not being able to avoid them cause mama and daddy trying to save on the 'lectric bill :no:

• Hershey

INFESTED

I watch this too!! Im so drawn to it. Them folks with the crickets? The squirrels?
    _____________________________

The snake house freaked me EFF out! I looked it up on YouTube over a million views :hurl:

• I Go There

Yall in here eating Bugs huh

@Al, I'm calling PETA on yo azz ret now :rofl:

• I Go There

I got my whole house scared of ****. My mama too mad i passed that phobia down!

My son Corey, bless his soul, he have to get everything! And he be pissing us off cause he wanna “let them live” and chit. BOY if it cross the threshold it must die!
    _____________________________________________

Oh you that joker that be screaming and yelling when you see a spider in the tub... :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

@ IheartI will kill anything that I deem a threat no people though scaredstraight nojail for me

• iheart

I don't see how y'all watch infested without having nightmares :no: That ish is makingmy stomach turn just thinking about the 1 preview I saw :vomit:

• Hershey

iheart says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**lays down on couch**

Poor Man
    My phobia of maggots came from the hot azz OK summers and not being able to avoid them cause mama and daddy trying to save on the ‘lectric
    ___________________________
    Tulsa, Okla Summer of 84, my brother FILLED a picnic basket with slugs, fishing worms and other crawly shyt, asked me to grab a sandwich out of the basket but told me not to look. I did and they forced my hand to stay in the basket and when I ran they dumped the ENTIRE basket all over me...I think I'm breaking out in hives right now. I spent every summer after that in New Orleans, where my fly baby ( I refuse to say the M word) repulsion began. :hurl: :hurl:

• OutsidetheBox

IGo, but you dont know Florida bugs! These chits is lethal! Them banana spiders? Them water bugs? :no: Them giant ass skeeters? I bet you know bout them skeeters! ATL in the summer got them!

Soon as they hear me scream, my boys be running with a flip flop or 2. They crack me up when they see a big one and go back for a sneaker instead.

I be cussin mad thanking its gone get away. Whooo chile. Good times. :hahaha:

• Hershey

Hershey says:

Didn’t they predict this same shyt back in 2008? and a

You’re right. But the polls showed the majority of blue states that were in the Democrats favor. As you can see on the map, the majority is now red states.
    _______________________________
    Why did you color them red? :blink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBBgw_xRA2I SamYell JacksEm

We caught a huge rat once and put it in a birdcage and tortured it. Poured alcohol on it and set it on fire. My oldest brother snatched the cord out of a lamp and shocked the shyt out that mf.

:dead: @TY

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

Now I hate maggots I worked as a veterinarian at walmart and they got in the animal feed (fish food) and they made me clean it out. I threw everything in there away they like where is this and that Im like Oh we need a new everything :coffee:

• Hershey

Angiegirl says:

Auntie, why dont you like President Obama?….

_________________________________
    Didn't the President before him LEAVE him with an uphill battle? So why is everyone so quick to jump on Presidnet Obama to clean up what was fugged up before he got there? :confused:

:rofl: @OTB. Stop it !!
    My son is 4 and uncut. and believe me morning and evening, he knows that he has to 'peel' it and wash it clean.
    I smell it afterwards and never got a funky vibe :rofl:

• I Go There

IGo, but you dont know Florida bugs! These chits is lethal! Them banana spiders? Them water bugs? Them giant ass skeeters? I bet you know bout them skeeters! ATL in the summer got them!

I be cussin mad thanking its gone get away. Whooo chile. Good times.
    __________________________________________________________

Them skeeters are big as hell. When I lived in Florida... I had a snake in my back yard... them lil lizards didnt bother me cause they ate the other bugs. :lol:

BUT I HATE THEM DAMN BIRDS ON THE BEACH

• Ty

vero says:

@OTB. Stop it !!
    My son is 4 and uncut. and believe me morning and evening, he knows that he has to ‘peel’ it and wash it clean.
    I smell it afterwards and never got a funky vibe
    :rofl: I didnt know what da hell yall was talking about.

:rofl: @TY

• OutsidetheBox

No lizards, no crickets, no nothing. And my mama swear crcikets is good luck! :rolleyes:

Dont even start me to talking about birds. I hate them too. All of them. i wont even let the kids put a bird feeder in the yard. (we already have plenty woodpeckers and the owls RULE at night).

I had a pet bird (gifted) and I hated his ass too. Used to laugh when my cat would sit up there and stalk his ass.

One night I fell asleep and forgot to cover the damn bird, you know the rest. :lol:

:lol: @OTB

I smell it afterwards and never got a funky vibe

:rofl: rofl: I LOVE YOU VERO!!!

:dead: OTB
    i'm really crying laughing here. i need to leave this office :rofl:

• LadeeA

oh boy...

• Destinee

I didn't take a poll? Did you and I am going to vote. So, this is incorrect.

• Lala11_7

Angiegirl says:

Auntie, why dont you like President Obama?….

----

Mr. Obama? Auntie...it is not the President's job to write bills and laws that would pull us out of the recession...that is the job of the Congress...and since Dems got TOO HAPPY and didn't vote in 2010...and let a bunch of backwater Tea Partiers/GOPs get into the House and Senate...NOTHING has been done in almost 2 years...

So...what are you upset with President Obama about? He has been fiscally conservative...he has handled his business getting international terrorists that two former Presidents with the name of Bush couldn't do...he consistently works to right the wrongs that have decimated the middle class regarding consumer card debt...for profit colleges...off the chain lenders...

People...DO NOT BELIEVE THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA REGARDING THIS!!! Polls mean NOTHIN!!!

He who has the MOST MONEY will win the election...which is why President Obama won last time...and now...he's sitting on almost a BILLION...

So...

• MrUnapologetic

I've been living a long time and I have yet to have anyone call me up and poll me.

• Lady Progressive

@Sandra Rose

"I don’t dislike Mr. Obama. I dislike his policies and his overall failure to bring the country out of a recession."
    ----
    What EXACT policy would that be? Last time I checked (which is quite often) President Obama has put forward Several economy boosting policies, Most which have been shot down by his Republican counterparts. Last time I checked, when Republicans gained control of the house, they spent all of their time trying to de-fund Planned Parenthood and introduced NO job creating legislation.

Last time I checked, it was this President's policies that prevented an American auto company from bankruptcy and placed them at the #1 spot! Last time I checked, when Bush was president, this country was losing about 600,000 jobs per month but under president Obama has GAINED 100,00+ jobs per month.

But then again, I check actual FACTS and don't gather my views about the president's policies from Fox News...carry on...

• Mannie

Lady Progressive says:

@Sandra Rose

“I don’t dislike Mr. Obama. I dislike his policies and his overall failure to bring the country out of a recession.”
    —-

Last time I checked, it was this President’s policies that prevented an American auto company from bankruptcy and placed them at the #1 spot! Last time I checked, when Bush was president, this country was losing about 600,000 jobs per month but under president Obama has GAINED 100,00+ jobs per month.

But then again, I check actual FACTS and don’t gather my views about the president’s policies from Fox News…carry on…
    ___________________________________