In tonight's dramatic episode of WEtv's Braxton Family Values, Trina Braxton and her estranged husband, Gabe Solis, tackle his infidelities during an emotional therapy session with TV Dr. Sherry.

"I caught Gabe red handedly acting inappropriately on a social network site with a female that he knew," explained Trina.

Gabe's cheating ways came to light on Twitter.com when a woman tweeted photos of him exposing himself on Skype.

But when it was Gabe's turn to speak, he avoided the issue of exposing himself online.

In typical canine behavior, Gabe blamed the other woman for tempting him with a bone. "I took the bait," he said. Gabe has since deleted his Twitter page.

Although he remains in denial about his voyeuristic behavior, Gabe did admit to Dr. Sherry that he didn't do what a married man should have done.

In an interview last month, Trina, who has children from a previous relationship, revealed that she and Gabe separated a year ago. Their Johns Creek, GA home is still on the market.

Watch the sneak peek of tonight's episode after the break.

Source: Seneca "The Beast" Doss | The 135st Street Agency

• kahmmillion

I can't stand a weak female. Ms. Ev did a bad job raising these girls, they are all in dysfunctional relationships. :wtf:

• KayCeiSoul

Gabe looks creepy. Like his fingers stank.

Trina doesn't seem to be into him...at all. Like the lights went out and never came back on. :shrug:

• kahmmillion

I take that back, I blame their wack arse daddy!

• kahmmillion

Gabe is so gross he makes me want to :vomit: each time I see him. Like, why is Trina even attracted to men who look like this. :yuck:

• http://brittneytoday.blogspot.com Zoe B.

For some reason I believe that Rihanna "Do Your Thang" Is the secret anthem for all of sister's :no:

• lady_cn

So...was this before or after her 'oral transaction'? She's saying he can take the ring because of what he's done. Didn't she do something as well, granted it was after what he did but hell, why not just get a divorce? It's clear that she doesn't want to be with him.

• NaijaGal

@kahmillion glad you semi fixed that statement but I think after a while you know right and wrong and it's up to you to follow the right path

• NaijaGal

The brother is probably the only one with sense cause he's not seeking fame

• LadeeA

They all loco... Sandra we need an emoticon for crazy people.. Please and thank you..

LadeeA

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

This is why you should look deep before you leap... folks always trying to rush chit. You can't rush love, childbirth, or bowel movements. All these here today gone tomorrow relationships have helped be really keep on working on me and waiting. No dopamine for me...

kahmmillion says:

I take that back, I blame their wack arse daddy!
    _______________________________________________________________________

:lol: ... I don't blame the parents at all. You can only guide your children so much because at some point, they have to learn things for themselves. There are tons of successful people around that had wack azz parents or no parents at all :shrug:

I didn't know Trina had kids but then again I don't watch this show. If Tamar wasn't on it, then I would probably tune in.

• Kcg80

I would like to know why WE TV continues down this story line. It became laughable a long time ago when everytime gabe and Trina would have a "serious" talk about there relationship, he couldn't refrain from keeping the smirk off of his face. Between Trina's over the top, pseudo-Canadian diction and Gabe's lackadaisical, nonchalant, smirk filled, less than convincing responses and attitude, it's a joke!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzfujTwDIA @NikkeMinxx

hey everyone! :yahoo: *seeks to understand the connection between her having kids from a previous relationship and separating from her current husband*

LadeeA says:

They all loco… Sandra we need an emoticon for crazy people.. Please and thank you..

LadeeA
    _____________________________________________________________________

:intense: :crazy: :insane:

Just some options :coffee:

• NaijaGal

@nikkeminxx :waves: now you know better than to be asking common sense questions here ma'am

• NaijaGal

JMO :hug: how I adore thee..let me count the ways

• http://brittneytoday.blogspot.com Zoe B.

@JMO :kona:

• West Coast Chick

I love the show. They have to make it interesting, so all is fair. And for the record, Tamar and Traci seems to have functional relationships :shrugs:
    #helpful

She better leave his tail, cause obviously he is not concerned about her wellbeing, thats a dagerous situation :no:

• OutsidetheBox

:pillow:

• lady_cn

West Coast Chick says:

____________________________________________________________

Didn't Traci admit to cheating on her husband at one point? :think:

• West Coast Chick

So, Gab abd Trina dont have any kids together? :think:

• Ms. Everything

I don't watch the show but from what I've read compliments of these nice weekly recaps and y'alls comments, I will say that she is just as guilty as he is. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not proud of this but, I cheated on my husband after he cheated for years on me BUT I cheated and left. I didn't cheat, stick around and continue blaming him for the downfall of our marriage. I did my dirt to get my revenge and very soon after I was out. I didn't try and make him feel guilty, I didn't do counseling, I didn't cry and bish about woe is me, my husband is a cheating, abusive, dog... I left. If she wants out, she'll get out. Personally, I think she's one of those women that will blame everyone else for what they done to her but can't look and see what she's done to them. Yes, he got too frisky on the internets and showed his goods, she got down on her knees and sucked somebody else's d*ck... no comparison there, she was wrong but she won't take responsibility for that

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

OTB said it, not me :lol:

• West Coast Chick

lady_cn says:

West Coast Chick says:

____________________________________________________________

Didn’t Traci admit to cheating on her husband at one point?

____________________________

I didnt catch that episode. The only thing they said about the husband is that he perfers Traci to live in Maryland, where he has a business.

Ms. Everything says:

I don’t watch the show but from what I’ve read compliments of these nice weekly recaps and y’alls comments, I will say that she is just as guilty as he is. I’m not gonna lie, I’m not proud of this but, I cheated on my husband after he cheated for years on me BUT I cheated and left. I didn’t cheat, stick around and continue blaming him for the downfall of our marriage. I did my dirt to get my revenge and very soon after I was out. I didn’t try and make him feel guilty, I didn’t do counseling, I didn’t cry and bish about woe is me, my husband is a cheating, abusive, dog… I left. If she wants out, she’ll get out. Personally, I think she’s one of those women that will blame everyone else for what they done to her but can’t look and see what she’s done to them. Yes, he got too frisky on the internets and showed his goods, she got down on her knees and sucked somebody else’s d*ck… no comparison there, she was wrong but she won’t take responsibility for that
    ______________________________________________________________________

:yes:

• lady_cn

@West Coast Chick

I think she admitted to it when Trina was trying to decide whether or not to tell Gabe that she cheated on him. I'm almost sure of it.

• NaijaGal

Traci admitted her husband cheated her on...she also made it appear that she had cheated on her husband to get revenge

• NaijaGal

@WCC it was the episode where Trina admitted to suckling her bandmate...they were at lunch when Traci gave the indication

• lady_cn

NaijaGal says:

Traci admitted her husband cheated her on…she also made it appear that she had cheated on her husband to get revenge

________________________________________________________

Ah, I knew it was something like that.

• OutsidetheBox

I was requesting one?

@ Naij
    @ JMO

The reason I say the parents is because they are all like this. Nonw of them are in good realfionships. You can say Tamar, but there's no chemistry between she and Vince. They saw how their mom was there being a ride or die for her man and how awfil they saw how their dad treat their mom and think thats how a man should treat a woman.

My best gf is married to a guy he has cheated on her since the time theu got together, even with the next door neighbor. He eventually got his gf pregnant. Tje girlfriend called her and told her that either she shares him or lose him. She had to say yes, her mom told her to and her mom is on the cheating husband side. My friend and they gf had babies 2 days apart because he sleeps with each woman every other night. I say this because her mom went htrough the same tjing and she raised her 8 daughters to do the same because thats how men are.

So bad parenting can lead to just screwed up adults.

Ezcuse typos. Typed from phone.

• caligirl

Some things will GO TO MY GRAVE. That's all I got.

• KeepingItClassy84

We all saw that inappropriate interaction with the female on the social network site. Thanks to Auntie Sandra. :coffee:

• brenden

I :love: Trina!!!! A Black woman who plays the flute and doesnt expect anything in return?!?!!! Thats wifey right there,,,That is wifey!!! I wonder if she eats ass too :think:

• OutsidetheBox

Brenden you little chit! :hahaha:

• brenden

@Cali I feel you,,,I dont want everybody knowing every damn thing.lol...I already had my homie sign an agreement saying if something happens to me he will go into my home and burn all evidence!!!! Cant have my mamas last thoughts of me being dvds she found of me dressing in drag whilst searching for my will :no:

• Eazy

kahmmillion says:

I take that back, I blame their wack arse daddy!
    I blame both of them, they didnt teach them to stay out of grown folks business about their problems in the marriage

• iheart

:kona: Yall in here or Eddie Longskroke post :huh:

kahmmillion says:

@ Naij
    @ JMO

The reason I say the parents is because they are all like this. Nonw of them are in good realfionships. You can say Tamar, but there’s no chemistry between she and Vince. They saw how their mom was there being a ride or die for her man and how awfil they saw how their dad treat their mom and think thats how a man should treat a woman.

So bad parenting can lead to just screwed up adults.
    _____________________________________________________________________

:blink: ... I kinda get what you're saying but I still think they are all old enough to know better but yes, what they witnessed as children plays a role.

Now about your friend ... That so sad!! :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Can we get a Love and Hip Hop Sneak Peek???? :shrugs:

:dead: @Brenden!!!!!!!!!!

• iheart

UNPREDIX :yahoo:

caligirl says:

Some things will GO TO MY GRAVE. That’s all I got.
    _______________________________________________________________

Well, you know they say talking (typing) it out always helps ....

:whistle: hugraduate @ yahoo dot com

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/d2b59364a7129f94e128164e65a073ff.png mzwhang90210

gm erryones erryones :hug:

Adultery :no:

that is all

Me too OTB ... me too :lol:

:waves: @ Unpre

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

iHeart!!!!!!!!!! :hug: heyyy bew!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Where's Ysoooooooooo?????? :shrugs:

• caligirl

@BrenBren - The conversation I had was mister if he decides to runs for public office or wants to minister, it just may be best if we file and I will become his mistress, not sure if things would fly as me being First Lady. Even though it happened 20 years old, they will still hold it aganist you...

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@OGMOMMY

Here I is! :yahoo:

How you be? :hugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Yes, L&HH Peek! Chrissy look like she talking mad chit! :gossip:

• caligirl

@JMO - Too much has been said already.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

@ My Baby she in that other post

• West Coast Chick

lady_cn says:

@West Coast Chick

I think she admitted to it when Trina was trying to decide whether or not to tell Gabe that she cheated on him. I’m almost sure of it.

_________________________________________

:lol: cool, I work from home...Im about to watch that episode on On Demand, and I'll let ya'll know :wink:

• Yall still crazy

I wish I would be crying on tv Hmmp

kahmmillion says:
    ********************************************************

:dead:
    *Kat Williams voice* "B*tch..it's called SELF-ESTEEM...esteem of yo mf self b*tch!"

caligirl says:

@BrenBren – The conversation I had was mister if he decides to runs for public office or wants to minister, it just may be best if we file and I will become his mistress, not sure if things would fly as me being First Lady. Even though it happened 20 years old, they will still hold it aganist you…
    _____________________________________________________________________

This reminds me of the conversation I heard on the radio the other day. Some stripper in Magic City said she had been dating a minister for years and she said they have talked about marriage .... :think:

• iheart

:whistle:
    J to tha M to tha OOOOOOOOOO :yahoo:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Ysooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: I'm good bew, what it do with you????

OTBizzle my Nizzle!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

@My Bew *insert 12 nasty equations*

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

:woot: :woot: hey iheart!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Yso, JMO, YallStill, Al.
    HAPPY HUMP DAY :partyhat:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@OGMOMMY

The little got a good progress report today. :yahoo:

Otherwise, I'm lost and confused in these posts today. I think I need a nap. :yawn:

• NaijaGal

"Love and Hip Hop 2: Reality Check" is not your traditional reunion show. Due to all the fights and arguments the cast had with each other, the producers were forced to do something different since several of the ladies refused to be in the same room together! In revealing, one-on-one interviews with Executive Producer Mona Scott-Young, all of the Love and Hip Hop stars speak frankly about which cast members they get along with, who they hate, and answer all of the burning questions that the fans want to know. Can Emily and Fab work it out? What exactly was in Yandy's explosive e-mail? Are Chrissy and Jim ever getting married? And, most shocking of all, find out who quit the show and may be gone for good. This special episode is not so much a season recap as it is a revelation of all the dramatic moments that never aired as well as a candid look at how being a reality TV star can change your life forever.

• iheart

:no: <<<<==== SMH at Al-owishus and Unpredix Y'all nasty

:newpost:

@JMO

Now about your friend … That so sad!!

I feel so bad for her. Then again, I don't. I can only listen now. I've actually gotten really good at blocking her out and pretending to listen, because I can only listen to so much foolishness in one sitting.

He had the nerve to say to me why can't she look more like me. I was like :wtf: I felt so bad I couldn't even tell her that. When he is there I don't go around and if he comes home I leave because he will just stand their and stare at me.

She went from a size 8 to a size 2 in under a month. He doesn't work. She pays all the bills and he uses her money to take care of his mistress and their kid. She even has to babysit her husband's girlfriend's kid. She even ended up with Herpes on her lips, so I try not to let her eat at my house, because she should not be sucking off a man who is sitting everybody raw. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

@Ysolita, that's good to hear, I should be getting report cards sometime next week. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

@ My Baby emoticon calculus

• brenden

@Cali,,,Chlle I could never run for office,,,PETA alone would have my throat!!! A silly azz case I caught back in 98 when my neighbor saw me playing with my dog fluffy....The fluffster luved him some peanut butter,,,And,,,Well,,,I would smear a lil on my naughtybits and let fluffy go to town,,,,Damn i miss that dog :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

@OG! *rat stack salute* Waddup gal! :cheer:

@Sis, we got good report cards too! :cheers:

• kahmmillion

@ Now about your friend … That so sad!!

Sounds like a hot azz mess!

@ NaijaGal says:

Sounds like a hot azz mess!

• brenden

@Unpredic dang,,,Why you had to summon that heffa in here :ashamed:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

What up Mswhang

Iheart mind your business :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Yso, JMO, YallStill, Al.
    HAPPY HUMP DAY :partyhat:
    __________________________________________________________

:yahoo: ... wait, today is Thursday though :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

kahmmillion says:

@JMO

Now about your friend … That so sad!!

I feel so bad for her. Then again, I don’t. I can only listen now. I’ve actually gotten really good at blocking her out and pretending to listen, because I can only listen to so much foolishness in one sitting.

He had the nerve to say to me why can’t she look more like me. I was like I felt so bad I couldn’t even tell her that. When he is there I don’t go around and if he comes home I leave because he will just stand their and stare at me.

She went from a size 8 to a size 2 in under a month. He doesn’t work. She pays all the bills and he uses her money to take care of his mistress and their kid. She even has to babysit her husband’s girlfriend’s kid. She even ended up with Herpes on her lips, so I try not to let her eat at my house, because she should not be sucking off a man who is sitting everybody raw.

Please point your friend out to me, so I could beat some fluckin sense into her azz. SMH. And give her a hug afterwards. :karate: and :hug:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

:stop: @MZWHANG

Don't think I can type to you with that Gravi. How did you get that picture of Brenden anyway? And it goes back before he got that lump under his arm removed too. Is there something y'all need to tell us? :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

@ Otb whats up baby

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

iheart says:

:no: <<<<==== SMH at Al-owishus and Unpredix Y'all nasty

:hater:

:blink: @ Kah

I have a couple of friends that are attracted to drama and I ignore them too but dayum!! I think you have me beat with that one ... wow

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Brenden!!!!! :yahoo: Heyyy hun!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Nothing much @Al. Bout to go shoot some chit to the boss. :yawn: You know they like to feel included. She late though.

Whats good with you?

• West Coast Chick

lady_cn says:

@West Coast Chick

______________________________

Nope! She didnt say she had an affair. Traci wasnt even there when she spilled the beans.. it was Tamar and Tawanda. They advised her NOT to tell. But noone else admitted to any affairs

so, it looks like Traci and Tamar have functional relaltionships :cheer:
    I love this show and watch it faithfully :yes:

@ JMO...errr...I...errr...knew dat! :oops:

YSoSrs says:
    Don’t think I can type to you with that Gravi. How did you get that picture of Brenden anyway? And it goes back before he got that lump under his arm removed too. Is there something y’all need to tell us?

*******************************************

• Yall still crazy

:woot: for lil Yso!!!! :applause: <--handpat on your back Yso

------------------------------
    WING WING WING @ Mzwhang :hug:
    --------------------
    Jmo, you talmbout Thursday, & earlier they had me looking at my calendar talmbout is today April Fools day? :sideeye: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

Why don't they just get a divorce? Why go through all of that?

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

I can't deal with people like Kahm's friend. I just be wanting to shake some gotdamn sense into them. :mad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

@ Otb Nun just chillin

@Yall ... She had me pissed and looking at my calendar too like :wtf:

#she'samoodkiller

• Yall still crazy

I just got this e-mailed to me from beliefnet :

Today, I thank God for the gift of my voice. Let my vocal gifts be a living illustration of God's generosity...
    Read more >>

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@MZWHANG

I see you laughing but I am still :waiting:

@YALL

Thank you. I hope the big one is doing just as well. I think I get his next week.

• KayCeiSoul

@ Kah

That is such a sad existence of being. Foreal. The level of self esteem has to be extremely low for someone to verbally and knowingly accept sharing a man.

Now, if it was me *holds cast iron skillet in one hand, hip on other hand* :rolleyes:

I can't. Granted, I know that people are prone to wander, but in my opinion that level of respect should never be breeched. Mess up and let me find out about it and I'm out. There are billions of people on this earth; why would I allow myself to fall off because of one? Too many men out here for that foolishness. IJS.

That was an interesting story though.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h039oXUuMY&feature=related ALBoy

@ Denise what up though

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Puhleeze Im convinced these bishes wish they were the Kardashians they get NONE!

@

JMO says:

@ Kah

______________________________________________

She is an attorney at another firm I was with. So, one of the partners was retiring and they had this big retirement party at a country club. I was there with my lil boo-thang and she brought her husband. He knew that this was a formal event. This fool came (with his big ole belly) in some dirty azz Tims, a big plaid lumberjack shirt (that looked like it was size 4XX and he boney as hell with this big pot belly) and some dirty azz jeans. He also has long hair and he couldn't even comb it before the dinner. He didn't look at her the entire night. He was checking out other females and when he wasn't doing that, she was on the phone with one of his gf. She was the laughing stock of the office for weeks. We had to have her sit at our table that night. She looked like such a fool.

@ YSoSrs says:

I can’t deal with people like Kahm’s friend. I just be wanting to shake some gotdamn sense into them.

I wanna bish slap that ho. How stupid can you be!!!

• Yall still crazy

Oh, and top of the e-mail says God Has A Plan

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

There's an old song that applies to this run over marriage: The Party's Over.......

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@KAHM

She IS a fool. Maybe I'm a btch but I haven't heard a thing to make me feel sorry for your friend. People only get away with what you let them get away with.

• KayCeiSoul

YSoSrs says:

*************************************

Me either Yso (hey sugahhh! :hug: )

If it's not self esteem, then dude has a golden wang. You notice that the dip was the one who was like "We sharin' bish!" :rofl:

She wa'nt 'bout to come up off that thang that easy. :no: So he must be a friggin' animal. However, a woman that is mature in her emotions and grounded in reality would have whacked that wang off like Lorainna Bobbit by now, AND side-shanked his trife azz. :mad:

:waves: <--- his wang.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

O M G .... and after numerous discussions with you, she is still with him?? What does her mother, sister or someone else say?

@KayCeiSoul says:

@ Kah
    Now, if it was me *holds cast iron skillet in one hand, hip on other hand*
    I can’t. Granted, I know that people are prone to wander, but in my opinion that level of respect should never be breeched. Mess up and let me find out about it and I’m out. There are billions of people on this earth; why would I allow myself to fall off because of one? Too many men out here for that foolishness. IJS.
    That was an interesting story though.

__________________________________

You can only tell someone the same thing so many times until you have to ignore their azz. I told her, take your kids and be on your way. Kick his azz out and do you. It's not like he helps her raise the kids. He doesn't work and she has to take time off to take them to doctors apts., etc. What the hell!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Kah
    Why do you feel bad for her! She knows what she's allowing to happen she's dumb Im sorry to say!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

He doesn’t work and she has to take time off to take them to doctors apts., etc. What the hell!
    She's a glutten for punishment now who takes care of his other baby the mom so they sharing a broke nicca GOOD HAVE AT IT!

@ JMO says:

O M G …. and after numerous discussions with you, she is still with him?? What does her mother, sister or someone else say?

_________________________

All of her 7 sisters are in dysfunctional relationships as well. The mother told her "a man will be a man and she needs to be a woman and deal with it." Her mother also told her that she needs to be a better wife and cook and clean for him more (he doesn't damn work, he should be cooking and cleaning for her). The sisters tell her that's her life but they are going through their own drama.

I asked my mom to talk to her and my mom told her that she can do better. She cannot let a man treat her like that or cause her to not be able to eat and looking sickly. She told my mom she doesn't know what to do because no one is going to want her.

• KayCeiSoul

*****************************************

You done shot my pressure up Kah! :rofl:

*howling* "Jesus is onnnn the main liiiiine, telll Him whaaatchu wownnnt!!!"

I'm back. Had to seek within spiritually to bring myself back out of the place that comment above took me.
    Yeah - that's self esteem or FEAR. You don't even have to tell me...he's whoppin' dat azz too. :yes:

• I Go There

Oh lawd from the comments somebody's friend is being the fool round these parts

@ Choco aka Hippie says:

@Kah
    Why do you feel bad for her! She knows what she’s allowing to happen she’s dumb Im sorry to say!

That's why I say....I feel bad for her, but then again I don't because she is dumb as hell. I mean, who in their right minds deal with stuff like that. Makes no sense to me. I told her she isn't ugly, she only needs to get her teeth fixed (kinda resembles a can opener), but other than that, she is a fly girl. But, there seems to be something broken inside of her. :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

She told my mom she doesn’t know what to do because no one is going to want her.

:( Well, I feel bad for her. Its sounds much deeper than a man.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

she only needs to get her teeth fixed (kinda resembles a can opener),

I can't believe they share a broke nicca still! Where they do that at?????????? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW and he sounds UGLY as fuk!

@KayCeiSoul says:

*****************************************
    You done shot my pressure up Kah!
    *howling* “Jesus is onnnn the main liiiiine, telll Him whaaatchu wownnnt!!!”
    I’m back. Had to seek within spiritually to bring myself back out of the place that comment above took me.
    Yeah – that’s self esteem or FEAR. You don’t even have to tell me…he’s whoppin’ dat azz too.

I'm sorry, don't die on me now.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@Kah ... good grief ... well please continue to check up on her and those babies. We don't need another Casey Anthony running around. She sounds really depressed and I wish her well ...

• grlnva

Trina's weave is the most "on point"

@Choco aka Hippie says:

she only needs to get her teeth fixed (kinda resembles a can opener),

I can’t believe they share a broke nicca still! Where they do that at?????????? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW and he sounds UGLY as fuk!

Girl, I'm hoping I never find out where they do that at! I would rather be alone that to deal with some mess like this. With my temper, he would be dead and I would be in jail.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

:hugs: @KAYCEI

I mean, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result each time. I might be crazy but I ain't insane. I can't keep trying to talk sense into a someone that can't or won't listen. There is only so much you can do with people like that.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Okay well my male friend has done sooo many females like that and he has kids by all of them and he still cheats and he still goes home to his girl she just accepts it! I don't see it! At one point he had both females living with him and he had to alternate nights sleeping with the girls and they dealt with it I don't understand that - he cheated on the two girls with another chick and she knew his situation and gave him two kids he has 7 kids all together and his youngest is 3 the first two females left him and now one of his baby moms lives with him brought their kids and live with the chick he cheated on them with! That chit amazes me

@OutsidetheBox says:

Well, I feel bad for her. Its sounds much deeper than a man.

Well, I wish she would say what it is or go see a specialist because I told her that her sons are going to grow up and treat women like that because they see that she is just cool with that kind of treatment and its not right.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I would rather be alone that to deal with some mess like this.
    Indeed!

@ Choco aka Hippie says:

Okay well my male friend has done sooo many females like that and he has kids by all of them and he still cheats and he still goes home to his girl she just accepts it! I don’t see it! At one point he had both females living with him and he had to alternate nights sleeping with the girls and they dealt with it I don’t understand that – he cheated on the two girls with another chick and she knew his situation and gave him two kids he has 7 kids all together and his youngest is 3 the first two females left him and now one of his baby moms lives with him brought their kids and live with the chick he cheated on them with! That chit amazes me

______________________________________

:wtf: Either his jank is gold plated or those are some desperate azz females. I don't see me letting a man do me like that. My temper is just will not let me deal with that. (Plus Krav Maga classes aren't making it any better, they are just teaching me how to really fuk a nicca up). I let a man know before he messes with me. I'm crazy. My mom tell them, she has a temper, don't fuk with her emotions. I can't with stupid broads. I can only listen to so much.

• OutsidetheBox

Kahmmillion I think youre being "good" just "being" there, even in a limited capacity. Bless you. :hug: And her!

I understand (kinda) her sentiment about nobody wanting her. Sounds like she has been conditioned to think that way.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Right I really don't understand settling for that!

• imarie aka lalie

I think Trina needs to move on. I know it's easier said than done but enough is enough. I'll be watching tonight.

• Hershey

It seems like all of these girls are dysfunctional, Toni's divorcing Kerry but they're still dating, Towanda and that fuggery she calls a marriage, Tamar and her fully scripted marriage to a man that physically repulses her, Trina and her cheater, Traci and her cheating, and whatever issue he has that hasn't been brought to the surface. They need another doctor because this one is too passive.

• AllNYC

Really what is up with Trina's accent?

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

You know what, I would have slapped the chit out of him sitting there so nonchalantly! Thats just me! He is too calm and cool for me! Hell nawl! :coffee: