CNN distorts the facts to support Zimmerman… again

Ever since the Trayvon Martin vigilante murder case burst into the nation’s headlines, media outlets such as CNN, FOX, and ABC News have gone out of their way to twist and distort the facts in the case.

George Zimmerman, 28, was arrested Wednesday and charged with 2nd degree murder in the shooting case of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. The overzealous neighborhood watch volunteer had a history of prowling his gated community, stalking black males and calling 911 to report black males walking.

Last night, while viewing a video of George Zimmerman’s 911 call, which originally aired on CNN, I noticed the CNN graphic credited the dispatcher with saying, “And he’s a black male?”

Actually, that is Zimmerman’s voice heard on the tape identifying Trayvon as a black male.

But the media continues to distort the evidence to diminish the fact that Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon on Feb. 26.

Click the image above, or CLICK HERE to hear the audio of the 911 call.

58 Responses to “CNN distorts the facts to support Zimmerman… again”

I’ve kind of noticed this too, and I LIKE CNN and HLN…

Mannie says:

UGH…I cant with these media outlets…I wish they would just report and move on…Nothing more nothing less….

Gigi26 says:

Well FOX was ousted for having a mole distort the tapes so I wouldn’t be surprised if the rest of these outlets did the same. Media is not supposed to be trusted anyway. They give the people what they want to hear so you get probably 25% of the real story. Now that Zimmerman is arrested and formerly charged, trust you will hear more distorted versions of the story.

NaijaGal says:

CNN should stfu…nothing else to report until the ish goes to trial, if it goes to trial

BK2ATLMAN says:

@B2K
    “Nowadays in order to get the “most” truth, you have to watch 6 news channels, check 8 websites, read 4 newspapers and talk to a witness in order to get the true story.”
    _________

And then use your own logic to sort through the BS.
    :yes:

@SANDRA ROSE

:chickenhead: <<<Songbird was on Inside The NBA last night…

karenbx832004 says:

not surprised at all. they are still trying to find a way to blame the victim. this case is pissing me off more and more.

Gigi26 says:

<<<Songbird was on Inside The NBA last night…

Monica? :lol:

YSoSrs says:

Actually, the dispatcher did ask about race first.

The guy from NBC that edited the tape to look like Dimmerman just volunteered that Trayvon was black got fired. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t profiling but this tape is probably the more accurate one.

Mannie says:

YSoSrs says:

Actually, the dispatcher did ask about race first.

__________________________

Sup Yso…I didnt hear about this…Ugh

lovezoe says:

<<<Songbird was on Inside The NBA last night…e

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Yeah you cant trust any so called news outlet, including the stuff you read here. Everyone slants stories the way the want them to slant. Its the American way. I know my liberal media outlets that I follow do the same thing. Its the fact that its slanted in my direction that I dont care. Its like knowing that your spades partner is cheating,,,as long as they are your partner,,,you aint gone say jack…I hope Trayvon and his family find true justice, whatever that may be,,,I also hope that eventually I’ll over come this disdain I now have for other folks :shrugs: I could have stopped to help a woman whos car had broken down the other day. I told myself I dont want this heffa to be scared of me if I pull over, so I kept it moving :coffee: F*ck being a super negroe, Imma play the White mans game…

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

I going to see MONICA @ Stonecrest mall today :yahoo: I like mo

CFREE says:

:yawn: really dont feel like this today :no: Sandra we need sum juicy chit its friday woman

CFREE says:

@CREAMY what time is she gonna be there?

CFREE says:

@BREN BREN :clap:

@GIGI
    “<<<Songbird was on Inside The NBA last night…

Monica?

Who?

YSoSrs says:

Sup Mannie. Yeah, I know more than I ever thought I wanted to about this case. Glad I can’t be on the jury.

@BRENDEN
    “Yeah you cant trust any so called news outlet, including the stuff you read here. Everyone slants stories the way the want them to slant. Its the American way. I know my liberal media outlets that I follow do the same thing. Its the fact that its slanted in my direction that I dont care. Its like knowing that your spades partner is cheating,,,as long as they are your partner,,,you aint gone say jack…I hope Trayvon and his family find true justice, whatever that may be,,,I also hope that eventually I’ll over come this disdain I now have for other folks I could have stopped to help a woman whos car had broken down the other day. I told myself I dont want this heffa to be scared of me if I pull over, so I kept it moving F*ck being a super negroe, Imma play the White mans game…”

All dis.

And I cheat at Spades too. The ole “deal-12-cards-to-everyone-and-keep-a-4-good-cards-to-yourself.” :yes: <<scrubs fall for it every time

And NEVER… EVER… help a yt woman unless it is the plain view of several other BLACK people. Easiest way to for a black man to get charged and/or killed.

Hey CFreezie :hi: Dont see you rounst here 2 often nowadays,,,I aint mad gal, I know you got that good refund from the gubment,,,I read somewhere on facebook that you and yo hubby had transformed an everyday shopping cart into a mobile hot link stand?!?!!! Gone Girl!!!! :biggrin:
    #SelfMade
    #Entrepreneur
    #GetMoney
    swoooooooooooooooooooooosh :pigsfly:

sdsthomas says:

What a mess! Thank you Sandra for keeping us updated with emerging details!

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@Cfree Around 5 you going ???

I Go There says:

Too Much Media Coverage is sometimes a bad thing.

Usual Suspect says:

:waves: at Bre How ya doing bew :kiss:

The Makeup Maven says:

:whistle:
    Get up Get Get Get Down
    911′s a Joke in Yo Town

HEEEEEY EVERYONE :hi:

Usual Suspect says:

Ohh @ Bre. Man….requested Height, Mesasurements so he could possble pimp folks out…What you got? :shrug:

^^You know its in my nature to help,,IDK why,,,A woman in distress is a woman in distress,,,Plus Im some what good with cars, especially older models,,,However Ive changed recently,,,Dont wanna scare nobody :coffee:

@Tatted

I was just singin’ that song the other day…they were showing old performances on ‘Yo! MTV Raps’ and Flav was jumpin’ all around killin’ that song…that video used to CRACK ME UP!

Fated4Greatness says:

Dude is in jail…for the time being. tf they keep chopping and screwing the tape for anyway :mad:

Hey Cali :hi: Please excuse me sug,,I 4got about the name change,,,Its etched in my head now,,,I knw you the only person rounst here who calls me by my stage name,,,BreAnna :ashamed: As far as height goes,,,Um,,,Well,,,Without heels :think: Before the scoliosis,,,I stood at a stout 60inches :pigsfly:

CFREE says:

@CREAMY i will still be a work

Gosh I luv Bren Bren :hahaha: hot links on deck :lol:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ FE – I don’t know what made that “JUMP” in my head! :lol:

:whistle:
    911 IS A JOKE

The Makeup Maven says:

Brenden :kiss: Why you ashamed boo??? :waiting:

CFREE says:

TATTED! :danban1: <<<<<<flav's 911 dance

Smonae80 says:

:waves: hey Tatted & SR

:cosign: BK2ATLMAN

Hey Feline,,,Question-How do I add a link to my name :think: Not to beat a dead horse, and I still luv Mary,,,But I fount the funniest bk spoof vid :biggrin:

Oh snap,,,Never mind pookie :kiss: It worked…

@Brenden

If you go to your SR profile to edit, there’s a place where you can past a link… :yes:

BK2ATLMAN says:

true.

<~~~~~~~~~~ has a crush on someone she shouldn't have a crush on :crying:

YSoSrs says:

Actually, the dispatcher did ask about race first.

I’m not disputing who asked about race first. I’m pointing out that the CNN graphic is incorrect. It was Zimmerman who said, “And he’s a black guy.” Later on, he says, “he looks black.” But CNN wants its viewers to believe that was the only time Zimmerman mentioned race.

BRENDEN says:

What does that mean? Are you saying I fabricate news stories and twist facts? :coffee:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I just focus on Nancy Grace. She goes ham and truly appears to be on the side of the victim, Trayvon. Now if only the fake tears would stop… :rofl:

I am sick of beak nosed, spray tanned Jane Valez-Mitchell and Dr. Drew and his “he has a little bump or something on his nose” owl looking arse!

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Brenden – How do I make you nervous???

@ Cfree – Heeey mama! :danban: <– me doing the Flavor Flav

@ Smonae – Heeeey sugah :hug:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Zimmerman’s nose was never broken. :nono:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

BRENDEN says:

What does that mean? Are you saying I fabricate news stories and twist facts?
    ________________________________________________

oh boy :rofl:

What does that mean? Are you saying I fabricate news stories and twist facts?
    ^^LOL…YES! People need to be smart and use their brains Sandra. Thats all Im sayin :biggrin: Im actually happy about the devotion youve showed to this case. Some blogs arent even bothering. I share your outrage. I thought you hated all Black men, but now I think other wise :-)

<~~~~~~~~~~ has a crush on someone she shouldn't have a crush on
    ^^Dont fret shug,,,It may feel weird that youve fallen in love with a gay man,,,But just cause we cant have sex,,,Dont mean we cant do other things,,,I give great massages,,,We can brush each others hurre,,,Watch the golden girls,,,Sex aint everything :pigsfly:

@Tattd cuz IDK if I can handle all that there you packin,,,But Im willing to learn,,,If you teach me (((Chick from Boyz N The Hood voice))) :biggrin:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Brenden – You’sa fool AND I THINK YOU KNOW THIS. I can just imagine the way you crack up laffin’ when you type stuff out. “if you teach me!” I REMEMBER THAT SCENE AND EVERYTHING. SHE SAID THAT PART HARD…ALL HER TEEFS WERE SHOWING and they were “JAZZED EDGED!” :rofl:

^^Not only was the teeth having a shoving match with the surrounding teeth, but she had lipstick on um 2 :biggrin: And yes,,,I do entertain myself :biggrin: as well as pleasure myself :ashamed: I cant help being goofy,,,Im a happy person,,,We should hang out,,,I promise I wont try anything :whistle:

Crickett says:

The 911 tapes were edited also by the media. Where are the original tapes?? People have lost their jobs at MSNBC over editing the tapes to say Zimmerman said he was black when in fact he was questioned by the 911 dispatcher of his race and Zimmerman replied that he looks black