fanMAIL: Angela Corey charged 12-year-old boy as an adult

Today I received an email from a loyal reader named Melissa. Melissa wanted to share her concern about Florida State Attorney Angela Corey possibly sabotaging the Trayvon Martin murder case by charging his killer with 2nd degree murder.

Melissa accused Corey of taking on the Trayvon case for political reasons — to gain back Republican support after she charged 12-year-old Christian Fernandez as an adult for sexually assaulting (and murdering) his 2-year-old brother in March 2011.

If convicted, Christian, now 13, will spend the rest of his life behind bars. Melissa wanted me to spread the word about this great injustice done to a 12-year-old kid.

Like most people with an agenda, Melissa conveniently left out the fact that Christian also sexually assaulted his 5-year-old brother on a number of occasions.

In my opinion, that makes him a sexual predator and a future pedophile. As I told Melissa in my response to her, Christian can not be rehabilitated. Some kids are born with a lack of empathy for the suffering of others. I believe Christian is one of those kids that you can’t teach to have empathy for others.

It’s better to lock people like him away from society for the public’s safety. I just feel sorry for the ones he is locked up with.

I am sure Melissa means well, but Christian Fernandez is a sick kid. Read an excerpt from her email after the break.

Sandra,
I really think you hit the nail on the head in your article about Angela Corey potentially sabotaging the case against Zimmerman. I am very concerned that Trayvon and his family will not get the justice they so clearly deserve. I have been advocating for a child who was 12 when charged by Angela Corey in the death of his brother. He did not intend to kill his brother and his own mother waited eight hours to take the child to the hospital upon learning he was injured.

The doctor who treated him said if she had acted sooner he might have survived. Despite this and the fact that multiple psychologist examined Cristian and said he was amenable to rehabilitation she went ahead and sought a grand jury indictment for murder and aggravated child abuse. The mandatory sentence is life without the possibility of parole. She is doing this to a child who now has been taken from his family. His mother and father’s parental rights have have been terminated. He has no one. His other family is in the Dominican Republic. Please take a moment and read this write up I did on the case:

Justice4juveniles.wordpress.com

239 Responses to “fanMAIL: Angela Corey charged 12-year-old boy as an adult”

GAGIRL87 says:

Yes he is a sick kid oh my gosh those poor babies, I have a big brother we’re 3 years apart he’s always protected me and made me feel safe. This gives me chills :no:

yvonne79 says:

Greeting and shyt…..

I do NOT have any sympathy for ANYONE who sodomizes or rapes anyone.

#ThatIsAll

dckimmie says:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

WOW :coffee:

The boy was prolly a molest victim himself. That’s usually the case.

KDub says:

BEFORE I go IN on Melissa…whose gubbment name is Melissa? Anybody????

Hey @yvonne :wave:

Going to write Melissa the BEST Your Sister in Christ letter EVER…BRB.

GAGIRL87 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

The boy was prolly a molest victim himself. That’s usually the case.

April 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    ___________________________________________

Your right he had to learn this from somewhere!!!

YSoSrs says:

Rapists and pedophiles cannot be rehabilitated. The recidivism rate for those that commit such crimes is huge. If he’s doing this kind of sht at 12 imagine what he’ll be doing at 22.

He was probably a victim himself and they are gonna tear his tender ass up in prison but :shrugs:

yvonne79 says:

Hey Man!! (pinches left butt cheek)

Hey KDubb!! How’s your mom and dem?

yvonne79 says:

Hey Feline!! :kiss:

West Coast Chick says:

they should have lost their “parental rights” after he fuked the 5 yr old..so they (the parents) went ahead and waited for him to do the same thing and even worst to their 2 yr old?… nah, this kid is sick

GAGIRL87 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    The boy was prolly a molest victim himself. That’s usually the case.
    April 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    ___________________________________________
    Your right he had to learn this from somewhere!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    The boy was prolly a molest victim himself. That’s usually the case.
    April 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    ___________________________________________
    Your right he had to learn this from somewhere!!!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

The boy was prolly a molest victim himself. That’s usually the case.

_____________________________

true and sad! I hope the 5 yr old is okay…with another famly

Miss_Lady says:

He might be young but he’s a sick kid. I agree with you Sandra. And the parents should’ve lost their parental rights for protecting the aggressor instead of the victims.

@FELINE
    “There is a drug or some form of a drug that they can give pedophiles that will take all sexual feeling away….I’ve heard of it and I know of a man who takes it (saw him on a tv interview)…that would be the ONLY way to rehabilitate these people, but then again, they have to WANT to be rehabilitated…”

yeah, but its not 100%.

Even molesters that have been castrated (and thus have no sexual drive) have molested again.

It’s not sexual, it’s mental.

YSoSrs says:

@FEFE

You’d be better off killing some dudes than taking away all their sexual desire. And it isn’t just about sex. They will find another way to satisfy their sick urges.

Feline Feminine says:

That’s called a chemical castration. But you can’t trust those sickos to take the pills every day.

But he did MURDER his brother…so yeah, he really doesn’t have much hope….so sad and depressing… :cry:

Feline Feminine says:

____________________________

that is just sick

Eazy says:

:smack: Sad world we live in

@GIGI
    “Doesn’t mean he shouldn’t spend the rest of his days away. He’s still old enough to make a choice. A sociopath is a sociopath and should be dealt with accordingly. Ijs”
    _________

But’s he’s more than likely than the victim too. Which means the REAL sociopath is still out there….

@Man

I agree, it is mental…

Ms.Fashion says:

I don’t see how this makes her look bad after reading about the story.Think about if this was your son or daughter, would she be wrong then? The sentencing may be harsh but she does have a point with her reasoning. Where is Redeemed?? She knows in the old testament this poor kid would have been stoned…. :thinking: while :coffee:

Feline Feminine says:

and they probably took into account HOW he murdered him.. probably some real gruesome shyt

Ms.Fashion says:

@Eazy

I found my rewards card in my Vikki bag yesterday!!! Going to use it this weekend!!!! :yahoo:

Mannie says:

I read the right up this kid needs therapy not jail all he ever known is hardship and is the product of molestation

Eazy says:

@Ms. Fashion told ya girl! dammit, im glad you and lakes not out here getting 1st picks on the good ones…I cant go until the 20th

__________________________

I wonder what was the outcome of that? Clearly the “parents” should have known that he was a danger to their other children

Gigi26 says:

This kid has major issues and he needs intense therapy and to be kept away from the general public for awhile. Yeah he learned this behavior from somewhere but does that mean he deserves another chance to kill another child and torture them as he did previously? To his younger brother no less. No sympathy here. That kid is a future Ted Bundy if left out in the world.

But generally, Florida ain’t one of those states you wanna fukk with when it comes to being a minority and committing crime. Death penalty or life. FL, TX, LA, AZ and the midwest don’t mess around.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GIGI
    _________

Right.

Christian deliberately bashed his brother’s head into a bookshelf twice. Christian’s mother is in jail on a $1 million bond for waiting several hours before taking the injured 2-year-old to the emergency room. A forensic search of her laptop hard drive shows she Googled what to do about an unconscious boy, checked her bank account online and downloaded music, before finally taking the baby to the hospital.

@Man

There is also the possibility that it started with him. While I can empathize with victims on all levels, I can’t use that as justification for repeating the same offense.

yvonne79 says:

Hey Dimpz!! Did you get that issue squared away? Forgot to follow up with you…….

Smonae80 says:

This child is sick, I agree with the prosecutor

Ms.Fashion says:

Eazy says:

Mine date started on Apri1 1st. Why so long for you????

Sandra

This womna has issues to the right up said she had her oldest child at 12 and that was forced on her. See this is a sad circle if abuse…

JMO says:

_____________________________________________________

:blink:

:wtf:

This whole FAMILY is sick! :no:

Eazy says:

Mine date started on Apri1 1st. Why so long for you????
    ________________________________
    thats when I get my allowance from my boo thang :lol:

yvonne79 says:

Please DO NOT call Redeemed in here :eyeroll:

Ty says:

yvonne79 says:

Greeting and shyt…..

I do NOT have any sympathy for ANYONE who sodomizes or rapes anyone.

:cosign: I dont care how old he/she is. Even at 12 he knew better :nono:

Gigi26 says:

Probably a family member/friend….usually is :-(

Mannie says:

aside from the molestation…he is a murderer. Thats was pobably the straw that broke the camels back. He probably tortured his baby brother..

Ms.Fashion says:

This supports my point. This does not make the judge look bad. For anything she was astonished at what took place. :coffee:

JD says:

Im sorry…I am torn on this one. I think any child that has the balls enough to kill someone, should be treated as an adult. The fact that he raped another kid too, just grosses me out. That first pic of him scares the bejesus out of me. His eyes. I think he should be somewhere very far from me for the rest of his life.

SAUCEY82 says:

This is a very sad case. I believe this boy was showing signs of behavior issue way before 12. Sometime I feel people over look them. I cant say if her will be rehabilitated but I’m more happy with the fact the 5yr old is hopefully safe.

@Mannie

Therapy won’t help someone who feels no remorse. There are those that are beyond help.

gypsyeyes says:

Oh Yvonne you and your Rosario posts!!!

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

That kid is right where he needs to be.

:shrug: Sorry.

12 or not , I hope he stays in prison he killed someone end of story. He is at the age he knows what he was doing. he wasn’t 2! sorry. Bash me if y’all want but a child is dead

Ms.Fashion says:

Eazy says:

Mine date started on Apri1 1st. Why so long for you????
    ________________________________
    thats when I get my allowance from my boo thang

:yahoo: & :rofl:

KDub says:

—————————————-
    Sodomites were present in the Bible as well.

And Cain and Abel (I am my brothers keeper)

I have decided to save my Your Sister in Christ letter…

Redeemed is gonna fix this. DeeDee where you AT???

Ty says:

yvonne79 says:

Greeting and shyt…..

I do NOT have any sympathy for ANYONE who sodomizes or rapes anyone.

I dont care how old he/she is. Even at 12 he knew better

____________________________

especially sodomizing and killing them.. thats a big :nono:

he gotta go :coffee:

Vanguard Reese says:

Ummmmm what’s Melissa’s issue? Angela Corey made the right decision in that case. That lil’ boy is a monster. I don’t think there is any hope for sex offenders.

@ Yvonne…..Yeah, still having a few glitches but, I promised I wasn’t gonna keep bugging you. Thanks for all your elp. :hug:

Ty says:

Feline Feminine says:

Is there another pill that effects their mental status? If you take the urge away they will still be thinking about the shyt :shrug: they will just have a slim chance on acting on it.

Reezy says:

This is BEYOND sad.
    Definately read the link about this case… its deeper then what is written here.

This boy was around all types of abuse his whole life. This is the parents fault and the states fault for not taking him away after all of the reports of abuse!

THIS IS THE MOTHERS FAULT

I Go There says:

Oh Damn

:kona:

NaijaGal says:

:( :( :(

mia2bmore says:

This is a rough situation but this kid is sick! He can have plenty of counselling and therapy sessions locked up for the rest of his life.

Bibi says:

Most people can find something in their background that can be classified as some sort of abuse and use it to justify horrific behavior. However, most of us had a moral compass that doesn’t allow that. If you’re lacking that, there’s no hope for you.

@Mannie

Did any of you read the right up on this? It shows that from the age of 2 this boy has been molested and abused. He knows nothing but what he has experienced and none of that has been a childs life.

I dont understand how none of you see this…

Mannie says:

Pedophiles aren’t born that way, they’re created by their environment. He may have been molested, but he’s a child molester now. What complicates his case even further is that he’s a murderer who lacks empathy for the suffering of others. If he was tried as a juvenile he would be released from prison at age 18. There is no rehabilitation for homicidal sociopaths. They must be locked away for life to protect the public.

KDub says:

Please DO NOT call Redeemed in here
    ——————————–
    We call her DeeDee now and we ain’t gotta call her in this post…she gets an alert to her phone everytime the following keywords are typed…

Bible
    Jesus
    Christ
    Sodomites
    Testament
    etc.

yvonne79 says:

(pinches gypsyeyes cheeks)…..Hey honey!! How’s life treating you?

Dimpz, I don’t mind helping you. Seems the only time they fix your issues is if I send in a request. CRAZY!!! :hug:

Reezy says:

This is BEYOND said.
    Definately read the link about this case… its deeper then what is written here.

THIS IS THE MOTHERS FAULT

Thank you. read the write up b4 you go off what SR wrote.

Ni ni says:

Kudos to the judge. Shoulda locked mama and daddy up as well. my nephew visited with some lil friends and when my moms friend found out about it she told her that the boy had molested his brothers, she worked for the state and wasnt supposed to tell it, and she said no other kids were supposed to visit the household because the boy haf that problem. I know people wanna keep it a secret or in the family but you risk screwing up somebody elses life.

Bibi says:

Exactly. :clap: I was molested as a kid, but I’m not a child molester.

@Mannie

I dont understand how none of you see this…

Oh trust me, I see it….but he is RUINED….this is a situation that has no happy ending no matter WHAT decision is made… :shrugs:

Ms.Fashion says:

____________________________________________

wow! sounds like he “get it from his momma”
    no wonder he was molesting the kids.. momma is more worried about…downloading music :shrugs: #wheredeydodatat

I disagree…

KDub says:

My momma nem is good @Yvonne! :yahoo: Missed’ed u :hug:

ShoYaRight says:

____________________________________________________________________

I understand the Google search and maybe checking the bank account but downloading music? Oh she ratcheeeeeet!

Angiegirl says:

IGo….that Gravi…clenches my pearls, and sends text to da boo bout some after work plans

Kdub….please write the letter! Ur letters give me life!

And I agree, if it was ur kids regardless u would want the same justice. My nephew was abused by my sister’s friend’s lil boy. Its a hard pill to swallow when u find out it has happened and u want to kill someone, but to know that family is doing it to family….well….let’s just say its for the best he was locked up

Well,,,First question that came to mind is who did what to Corey to turn him into what he became…No excuses, but…As far as Holiday HeartAngela goes,,,I too feel she has a hidden agenda. No grand jury,,,She wanted to be the star of the show,,,Always grinning and laughing and smiling for the camera,,,Seems like she loves those cameras,,,Completely unaware that they cameras dont love her back :no:

I just hope The Martin Family finds justice one way or another. Whether it be by law, or by Zim ending up dead,,,Dahmer was in protective custody when he died I believe :think: its possible, and I wont shed a tear,,,cept those of joy #IJS

Gigi26 says:

Mannie, that is FURTHER cause for him to be locked away. The fact that THIS IS ALL HE KNOWS. He didn’t have a chance at a normal life because his mother and who ever else ruined that for him. People like this won’t do well at all.

she gets an alert to her phone everytime the following keywords are typed…

Add: The Bible is full of falacies. :yes:

That always brings her out.

alabasterboi says:

i have to agree with Sandra on this one. I read the link to the article and yes he was abused and had a helluva life for soemone that young. But there are alot of people who are abused and come from broken environments, that dont molest little kids and murder their brothers in what was said to be out of an act of frustration.

@Sandra

I was molested as a child too but have never had the desire to molest other children…this boy is already RUINED! It’s so sad….

YSoSrs says:

@MANNIE

The child is a victim but he is now a victimizer. Treating him like he is anything else will put others in danger. He can get therapy in prison. :coffee:

yvonne79 says:

Please DO NOT call Redeemed in here
    ——————————–

Bible
    Jesus
    Christ
    Sodomites
    Testament
    etc.
    *****************
    (hollering)…..I have missed reading the comment section!!! You guys are crazy as hell

BRENDEN aka Queefer Sutherland says:

^^Should say Christian,,,Not Corey…Something tells me that boy lived a tortured childhood :-(

Usual Suspect says:

Where is IGo :huh:

:giggles :gossip:

Ms.Fashion says:

Reezy says:

This is BEYOND said.
    Definately read the link about this case… its deeper then what is written here.

THIS IS THE MOTHERS FAULT

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!! She ruined her child’s life and should be held accountable!!!! A mother should protect and nurture!!! :mad:

Completely unaware that they cameras dont love her back

See. I aint fukking with you. :rofl:

KDub says:

————————————-
    Mama was finta make a break for it. Was even downloading her some songs for her ride. :no:

She figured out from the Google search the baby was dead. Then she checked her account to see how much she had. She downloaded the music last cause she was about to break on out. But HER conscience wouldn’t let her do it. <<<< See what I did there???

Eazy says:

@Igo :thumbsup: that avi

West Coast Chick says:

Court record shows he molested his brothers regularly. The little one probably cried during the sexual assault and Christian tried to shut him up by severely injuring him, causing death. I hope they lock that boy up for life. :no:

Mannie says:

give him therapy and rehabilitation allll the way over there_____________________________________________________________> .. not next to my kids :nono: I dont want kids like him associating, going to school, games, ect- or ANYTJING with my kids… and good luck with that “therapy”

@Cali
    S/N How you feeling health wise pookie? :-) Is all well?

:yes: @KDubb. Conscience. :yes:

Who cant look at Angela Corey and she is mentally imbalanced! She must prepare cautiously for the next steps she makes in life it could be a deciding factor on how her life will end :coffee:

KDub says:

Completely unaware that they cameras dont love her back
    ——————————
    The cameras don’t love Big Ang Corey’s back, face, them fuggin wide shoulders, them tree trunk legs….camera hates her back tho. HATES her wide azz back. You right.

ShoYaRight says:

Mannie, I understand you feel that a child who has had evil inflicted upon him since 2 may not know any better, but that’s just the reason why it’s dangerous to let him free. This is what has been ingrained into his thinking and psychology. This is what he knows. His most formative years were about all the wrong things. Would you feel comfortable with him as a 25 year old teaching your children? Being your son’s baseball coach? Living next to you and your kids?

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

Gee- molestation seems to occur a lot.

I’ve never been molested. Most horrific experience I’ve had is my cousin slamming the door on me on her porch as I was running around the block from 3 ravenous dogs!

Oh..

And the time my brother made me fall off his bed cause I was jumping up and down on it and screaming while he was on the phone and he kicked me off and the fall put a big bruise on my chest. (Still there too.)

Nothing as horrific as molestation though. I :pray: for all of you who have had to endure such. It’s a horrible thing.

ShoYaRight says:

And another thing, he has been molested so he may be doing to others what was done to him…but who taught him to MURDER?

KyCakes says:

Ty says:

Feline Feminine says:

Is there another pill that effects their mental status? If you take the urge away they will still be thinking about the shyt they will just have a slim chance on acting on it.
    —————————————————————–
    Auntie it’s not a pill. Sex offenders receiving chemical castration get injected with the birth control shot, Depo Provera, every three months.

Im telling you. And you know my heart bleeds for the kids. :(

_______________________________

damn, repeated rape by the hands of your own brother…thats sick

Gigi26 says:

I couldn’t finish that story. He needs to be locked away. Signs:

Killed a cat when it scratched him
    Masturbating and trying to pull other kids pants down at school
    Drawing symbols and all that other ish..
    Molested by a family member

All the odds are stacked against him. His grandmother had a drug habit so she couldn’t be there for her daughter who was raped, and had a child before the age of any kind of maturity so she in turn took that out against him. He had no chances of any survival. Corey did the right thing here.

give him therapy and rehabilitation allll the way over there_____________________________________________________________> .. not next to my kids I dont want kids like him associating, going to school, games, ect- or ANYTJING with my kids… and good luck with that “therapy”
    What type of therapy or counseling could fix a PERSON yes PERSON not a child who sexually assaults and murders his 2 yo old brother! I mean if GOD couldn’t help him I damn sure know no HUMAN BEING can! #DEMONSBEWARE!

KDub says:

RIGHT @OTB. She wsan’t downloading music cause she needed to update her Rhapsody list. That bish was about to be OUT. She was about to make a break for it once that Google search told her that baby was dead and she knew the older son did it.

Usual Suspect says:

This story is tragic. My heart hurts to hear and read about this kind of stuff. I’ll in the Ms. Keven Hart readig th rest of the fucvkering.

FYI – Sever means to break of or dissovle realtionhip

Don’t remember having one with that person….

tashabobosha says:

I agree with @ Man on this one….very sad situation for the whole family

:dead: @Sass

I’m picturing you running from them dogs and jumping on that bed! :rofl:

West Coast Chick says:

Im telling you. And you know my heart bleeds for the kids.

right, OTB..we love da babies… but lil man is a monster, and I wouldnt want to do his parents the great favor of taking his little pudgy ass out, so just stay away from mines

Im a product of neglect and molestation still aint wanna kill my siblings over it tho!

KyCakes says:

I hate that I love your gravi, IGO :no:

*Looks for an unoccupied desk corner to mount*

@ KDUB #93….That’s what I was thinking too, minus the music for the trip part. :lol:

:spank: ShoYaRight for going all Emmanuel Hudson on us. :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

____________________________

right! HUGE difference!

Killed a cat when it scratched him

Thats all you need to know he’ll do it again..murder, I mean. :no:

Usual Suspect says:

@Kdub – I was able to use Big Ang n a conversation last night. Just wanted to give your credt :waves:

FYI – Sever means to break of or dissovle realtionhip
    ____________________________
    :rofl: SMFH :wtf:

MOVE ON!

#SEVERED :rolleyes:

KDub says:

———————————–
    bless that baby soul.

@SANDRA

Can we get one more post? Cant’ be talkin bout fluckin in THIS post.
    :no:

@Gigi

awww fukkk, this boy killed a cat????????????????????

:cry: :cry:

WCC :rofl: dont start :rofl: I been loving your crazy ass font too damn long. :hahaha:

:think:

right! HUGE difference!
    He is a MONSTER like you said! and his lil 2 yo brother believes the same :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    The boy was prolly a molest victim himself. That’s usually the case.
    April 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    ___________________________________________
    Your right he had to learn this from somewhere!!!

___________________________________________________________

:shrugs: where did I say he SHOULDN’T spend the rest of his days away?

West Coast Chick says:

I honestly dont feel sorry for the 12 yr old…I feel sorry for the unsuspecting kids that he’ll be locked up with

KDub says:

:rofl: @Cali.

This poor boy has SO MANY demons… :no:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

I believe there is hope for anyone that actually wants it. its no such thing as you can’t be help if you wnat help u have to really want it .several people need some help right. I dont turn the deaf ear towards no human if this lil boy has nobody who is gonna help him, everybody need somebody, i dont condone in what he did and he should be punish but not the rest of his life, if that’s the case well should be in jail, for the wrong we have done. my5 cents.

J Said it! says:

I need to read up on this story very interesting.. I would like to know why were the parents rights terminated from a child welfare view. Who visits the child… But Lord God break the yoke!

We call her DeeDee now and we ain’t gotta call her in this post…

^^@Kdub interesting you call her by her gubment because I read somewhere the 2 of you had became close. I guess this confirms it….Can you also confirm the rumor that the 2 of you have joined forces to create an all Christian twerk team :think: I guess its ok to make it clap, as long as its to the beat of Kirk Franklin :shrugs: :biggrin:

Gigi26 says:

@Gigi

awww fukkk, this boy killed a cat????????????????????

YUP. This sounds like the beginning story of a serial killer.

Usual Suspect says:

@Breden – Blessed and Highly Favored cause of the lood of Jesus. AMEN!!!

I’ve adjusted my diet and I’m only eating fish twice a week. No chicken or red meat. Lots of veggies and I’m starting to run again. My numbers went upa little. :yes:

NaijaGal says:

He’s def a serial killer in the making…no amount of therapy is going to help him…he needs to be institutionalized for the rest of his life…he seems so vacant like his soul is gone

mia2bmore says:

I went to the link and read the back story. This kid performed a sex act and killed a cat at 3!! His story is horrific and I pray his living sibling gets the therapy he needs because Lord knows no child should experience the stuff they did. These kids were failed by all the adults in their life and the state. They should’ve been removed from the home years ago. But at this point this boy can’t be saved. Its nice he got straight As in school but he’s a sick individual. I hate to see a 13 year old spend the rest of his life in jail but I think he’s past the point of no return. I don’t see any amount of therapy helping him.

West Coast Chick says:

WCC dont start I been loving your crazy ass font too damn long.

:rofl: my bad.. let me calm down

This poor boy has SO MANY demons
    He does @ FE but I promise Im with WCC on this I have no empathy for him at all! Sounds wrong right cuz we see him as a child- if that child touched one of mine I’d see him as an ENEMY!

Don’t most serial killers start off killing or torturing animals. I feel sorry for him and his victims but, I don’t think he should be released. :no:

I Go There says:

KyCakes says:

I hate that I love your gravi, IGO

*Looks for an unoccupied desk corner to mount*
    _________________________________________

Im just trying to give you a better HIGH KY.

Just Inhale me in… Ill do the rest.

Usual Suspect says:

BRENDEN aka Queefer Sutherland says:

We call her DeeDee now and we ain’t gotta call her in this post…

^^@Kdub interesting you call her by her gubment because I read somewhere the 2 of you had became close. I guess this confirms it….Can you also confirm the rumor that the 2 of you have joined forces to create an all Christian twerk team I guess its ok to make it clap, as long as its to the beat of Kirk Franklin

:dead: Christian Twerk Team…..I can imagine KDub telling her girls to fall in line……

So let me get this straight… this CHILD can’t be rehabilitated and needs to be locked away for life because he molested his brother who died as a result of his “ain’t chit” mother needed to down load the latest 2Chainz song?

BUT, we release people with multiple murders and full grown rapists everyday?

This whole “lock-em-up-and-throw-away-the-key” chit flat out don’t work. That’s been proven. Why don’t try a different approach? Especially with a child?

Hey Creamy. You including the mentally ill in this? :think:

Nah. I havent killed, or molested any kids. I aint going to jail for that roach I tossed outta my car window. :no:

@Gagirl

I think It was the way I copied it. Meant for Mannie :biggrin:

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________

:wtf: are you serious!!!1

Christian twerk team

:rofl: :rofl:

KDub says:

@ KDUB #93….That’s what I was thinking too, minus the music for the trip part.
    —————————————-
    I think I missed my calling. I woulda pieced that ish together on the scene once her computer search records came back.

Me: “Bish you was tryna run won’tcha? It wasn’t that you were careless and unfeeling towards your baby who died at the hands of your older son. Naw you needed all that time to plan how you was gonna escape. Googling about an unresponsive kid. Google basically told you he was dead…Checking your scrilla…and then getting your some road music…And then for some reason…you decided against it.”

“Lock this bish up PLEASE”

Usual Suspect says:

Mother always says there are 2 million crazy people and other million is walking around…..

Every day I see what she means. :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

This kid performed a sex act and killed a cat at 3!!

:shocked: wait the fuk a minute!!!!! My son is 3, and I couldnt even imagine..

______________________________
    Serious question do you think he wants help???

My dumb ass sister is 50 living off the fuggin state terrorizing her neighbors can’t take care of her own child and is required to take medz for her condition…this bish is 50 you think she goes to buy her medz NO why cuz she dont’ fuggin CARE! Some mofos are born wrong!

GAGIRL87 says:

145

@Gagirl

I think It was the way I copied it. Meant for Mannie

___________________________________________________________________

Oh okay, I was confused for a minute. Gotcha

GAGIRL87 says:

149

Usual Suspect says:

Every day I see what she means.

__________________________________________________

hmmmmmn :coffee:

“lock-em-up-and-throw-away-the-key” chit flat out don’t work.

Who doesnt this work for in this instance? :think: This boy?

For me, its a greater good issue. I think he can be revisited years and years from now, but right now :no: He killed a cat at three. ;no:

candibfly says:

Usual Suspect says:

Every day I see what she means. :coffee:
    ______________________________________________________________________

Me too Cali … me too :lol:

YSoSrs says:

@MAN

I think full grown rapists and molesters should be put down like the animals they are.

It’s only because this boy is 12 that I don’t think he should die. Yet. :coffee:

Christian twerk team

:dead: :ghost: :rofl: whoever typed this is going to get a royal ass kicking

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Cali
    SMH. :nono: Behave!

@Fefe
    Girl…you’da though my azz was running a football to the “goal” the way I ran from the dogs. I was running around the block in the middle of the street SCREAMING “HELPPPPP!!! They’re chasing me!!!!”

Day after Christmas in my new christmas coat and shoes. SMH. Cuz was a real bish for that.

J Said it! says:

If you only judge based on the black and white (print, media, newspapers etc.. its easy to say what you dont know!!!!

Eazy says:

________________________________
    why you gotta bring 2chainz in the mix :nono:

Gigi26 says:

What approach you talking about Man? Because I don’t think it will work for this boy at all. He is severely damaged mentally and emotionally. Neglected and abused for the majority of his childhood. It wouldn’t be responsible to give it a second go around with him. :no:

Choco aka Hippie says:

As am i Choco and please believe that as a man i struggle with those memories o this day. That ish never leaves you but our stories do not mirror this…

Nevermind yah have your opinion i have mine back to lurking because i feel myself getting mad…

*shivers* Whew. Who closed the shades? :huh:

KDub says:

————————————————
    I don’t twerk in the name of Da Lord. :wail:

I can see DeeDee doing that tho. She practices on Sat. night to be good and fresh on Sunday morning. HOWEVER those church momma arms she got bounce WAY more than her rump does.

BoogieNites says:

“Biannela Susana, the mother of 13-year-old Jacksonville murder defendant Cristian Fernandez, pleaded guilty Wednesday in the death of her 2-year-old son and briefly testified about neglecting him.

The most startling revelation during the 20-minute court hearing was that Susana waited nearly eight hours to take David Galarraga to the hospital after arriving home to find him unconscious. She initially told police she waited two hours while researching information about head trauma on the Internet.

Susana’s plea to aggravated manslaughter came during a pre-trial court hearing before Circuit Judge James H. Daniel. She faces a minimum of 13 years in prison up to 30 years. A sentencing date has not been set.

…”

updated march 29, 2012 on JACKSONVILLE.COM

all goes to say —->> :cuss:

@OTB
    “Who doesnt this work for in this instance? This boy?

For me, its a greater good issue. I think he can be revisited years and years from now, but right now He killed a cat at three. ;no:”
    _______

Nope. Dont work for you either. TODAY is SOMEONE’S release date who aint had a piece of “rehabilitation.”

He still getting out of jail and 9 times out of 10 he worse. :shrugs:

Why not try to actually rehabiliate people??? :think:

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

YSoSrs says:

@MAN

It’s only because this boy is 12 that I don’t think he should die. Yet.
    ________________________

This is the shyt im talking about its a whole lot of judging in here and not one of us….Ugh im gone… :kona:

Ms.Fashion says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

That’s why I pay attention to my son when he playing with his dog. I ain’t raising no serial killer in the making!!! I keep the Olive Oil in my house just in case he need an anointing!!! Got the Reverent on speed dial… :rofl:

So I am not the only person who watches Criminal Minds I see..
    :thinking:

_____________________________
    :hugs: from one to another and I understand you wanting to lurk for me it’s therapy to get it off my chest!

Christian twerk team
    whoever typed this is going to get a royal ass kicking

^^What did I do? I read that on facebook. Kdubb and redeemed twerkin for the Lord,,,I was just askin if it were true,,,Supposedly they got all the Bible hymns down
    Holly clap Holly clap Hollllllly Clap CLap :pigsfly:

free says:

so how many more little ones have to be RAPED before we stop feeling sorry for lil chris?

Preach I got holy oil from the sisters at a catholic church while traveling in boston just by chance they were selling them for 3 dollars I bought three bottles this kid came to me and said he has really bad nightmares like wanting to kill people nightmares I prayed and anointed his head a month later he comes back and say he hasn’t had a nightmare since #GOD IS GOOD!

JMO says:

Eazy says:

________________________________
    why you gotta bring 2chainz in the mix :nono:
    ____________________________________________________________

Gurl! I heard that “all the damn time” song or however it goes on the radio yesterday and thought of you :hahaha: … I was like oh hell naw!

Nita-No-Clothes says:

Lock this kid up, period. He can get his rehabilitation help in prison.

If anything you stay around and speak your peace! Your worthy of it!

LesBinLuv says:

@Free…nomore becaue Lil Chris is gone away for life…and rightfully so…right is right, and wrong is wrong, point blank! Christian justified how he earned his life sentence…and Zimmerman is gonna do the same thing…only he won’t get life!

This whole “torturing small animals = serial killers” is WAY overblown.

You know how many kids have flucked up the pet gerbils/cats/dogs/etc.

THEY KIDS! Chit happens sometimes.

YSoSrs says:

@MANNIE

Yes I’m judging people that rape and molest children. And?

Yes I’m judging people that rape and molest children. And?

^Your perog…However as an animal lover,,,I never understood comparing vicious humans to animals,,,Animals dont torture one another,,,They kill for food,,,They kill to survive,,,Not for sport #IJS

You wasnt talkin to me tho, please ignore,,,I just had to get that out :-)

Usual Suspect says:

:waves: at JMO

:waves: at Sassy Fine Then *crosses arm. Sighs FINE

YSoSrs says:

@MANNIE

Yes I’m judging people that rape and molest children. And?

The mindset of some of you is amazing glad none of you hold the real power to pass judgement.

Throwing stones in glass house regardless of what he did you cant judge without taking the entire story into account.

@Brenden
    Which is why folks are saying if he killed 3 cats something was already wrong with him!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This whole “torturing small animals = serial killers” is WAY overblown.

You know how many kids have flucked up the pet gerbils/cats/dogs/etc.

THEY KIDS! Chit happens sometimes.

________________________

_____________________________
    Wake UP Mannie! A child doesn’t do these type of things but a DEMONIC SEED does! Age is nothing but a number he was sick when he was born!

free says:

Reezy says: The child died from an untreated broken leg, the mother took 2 days to bring the child to the hospital!

THIS IS THE MOTHERS FAULT

***************************************

the broken leg and the bashed in head and rape are two (2) separate incidents. the mother failed to seek treatment in a timely manner for BOTH. the broken leg was used to establish a pattern of neglect on her part. he did NOT die of a broken leg; he was brain dead due to his bashed in head.

goat76 says:

I don’t see the problem!

Usual Suspect says:

WEST Coast Throws up 3 signs. What up cuz :waves: :kiss: :smile: Those my three signs, remember my gang was severed.

YSoSrs says:

@MANNIE

Yes I’m judging people that rape and molest children. And?

______________________________

like raping and killing cats and babies? :think:

free says:

Choco aka Hippie says: He is a child! So stop with the “people bullshyt”. There are things at 12 that do not hold the same weight as when we are adults.
    _____________________________

Usual Suspect says:

WEST Coast Throws up 3 signs. What up cuz Those my three signs, remember my gang was severed.

______________________________

THEY KIDS! Chit happens sometimes.
    Okaaaayyyyy so when a kid does some dumb chit to you or yours pls remember when you are grieving in pain and in confusing that it was kid who took yours away!

@Mannie

Have you seen the movie ‘The Bad Seed’?

Sometimes children are born with demons that are just THERE and their purpose on earth is to steal, kill, and destroy….It’s a VERY unfortunate situation and I feel bad for what this boy was born into as it wasn’t his fault! But I will say again and again that he is RUINED for society… :shrugs:

goat76 says:

I don’t see the problem!

I dont either…justice was served for the 2yr old, the 5yr old and the damn cat!!!

Choco aka Hippie says:

_____________________________

Bullshyt!!! He is a child going off what his guardians showed him…you can not condem someone from birth!!!

That makes no sense and counter intuitive to the notion that rehab for these types of kids works. If it didnt work it wouldn’t still be an option.

_____________________________

*****************************************

mannie, this child has a PATTERN of torture and violence. he didn’t do it accidentally or one time. they believe he broke the child’s leg too.

do you really think he’s fit for society? at the very least he needs to go to a psychiatric hospital for the incarcerated. he is cold blooded killer whether you want to believe it or not.

:lol: I even feel bad for laughing

Reezy says:

THIS IS THE MOTHERS FAULT

***************************************

___________________________________

Was not clear on that but it still doesnt take away from the fact that this is the mothers fault. Putting all the responsibility on a young boy. The rape is no excuse but this all happened because the system failed him and the mother failed him. NOW the sytem is going to fail him again.

SAD!!!

Sorry but this boy was never taught right from wrong!
    And the mother had him at 12? WTF something was wrong from the start.

ShoYaRight says:

Let’s put the molestation aside for a minute…um he MURDERED another human being and it wasn’t self-defense or an accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn’t get a “Get-out-of-jail-card” because of his tortured past.

SORRY!

______________________________
    I was a child when I was raped do you really think it mattered to my abusers! GTFOH!

Choco aka Hippie says:

THEY KIDS! Chit happens sometimes.

_____________________________

exactly!
    weather it was his fault or his parents, he’s not fit for society. he needs to get going…

_____________________________

*****************************************

_________________________

The cold blooded one are you people who judge without a thought and condem with conscience!!!

fluck this

Reezy says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

_____________________________

___________________________________________

@Mannie

I agree with you!

Reezy says:

@Sandra – Auntie I think you should start a forum! =]

He doesn’t get a “Get-out-of-jail-card” because of his tortured past.

SORRY!
    That’s my point we all have a hard knock life story its in how you cope with it! Da hail so now cuz I have memories and flashbacks of my abuse I can go out abuse others! I THINK NOT that is NOT WHY GOD had me CONQUER that pain!

YSoSrs says:

@MANNIE

I took the entire story into account. He has had a terrible life but he stopped being a child when his actions lead to a death. Read up on the “successful” rehabilitation of murders and sexual predators and then tell me that this boy will be okay to walk the streets in a few years.

I don’t believe in heaven or hell but I believe in g good and evil and right and wrong so I will continue to judge molesters and rapists no matter what their age.

So how come if you were molested and neglected and abused how come you don’t go off what you were taught and saw????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ShoYaRight says:

Regardless of how he came to be a molestor and murderer, the fact remains that he is one.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This whole “torturing small animals = serial killers” is WAY overblown.
    You know how many kids have flucked up the pet gerbils/cats/dogs/etc.
    THEY KIDS! Chit happens sometimes.

Well it’s one thing to step on a gerbil. It is another thing to light an animal on fire and watch him die.

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Yso

KISS MY ENTIRE AZZ!!! <— in Della Reese's voice for the following comment:

"I ain't afraid of no ghosts."

G'nite! :ghost:

YSoSrs says:

And no it’s not his fault that he was twisted and warped at a young age. But the clock can’t be turned back to prevent it. The only thing to do is to try and prevent from happening again. Get his little brother, his other victim, some help now and maybe he won’t end up like his brother. There is still hope there.

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Brenden

^^I agree. Maybe hes a monster, but not an animal. And Id like to know what was wrong with him? Was he molested?,,,I see you shared your story,,,God Bless you,,,But every ones different,,,I was never whooped, beat or disciplined (physically) as a child,,,Real talk,,,Yet I turned out just as well as those who were ruled with an iron fist…Every one is different…Not defending this boy,,,Id just like to believe that no one is born that way :shrugs:

free says:

Mannie says: Whether you want to read about it or not you would see that he is only going off of what he saw in that effed up child hood…

*************************************

how he got to where he is doesn’t matter. where he is MATTERS and whether he will DO IT AGAIN.

my husband worked with child sexual predators (rich ones who were brought in by their families for “treatment” until they turned 18, at which point they had to be released).

the ones with a conscience sometimes committed suicide rather than go back out into the world. they had a lot of suicides when they turned 18 or were going back home.

the ones without continued to re-offend.

they had little ones like 5 years old all the way up to 18. they had sex with their parents on the regular, raped their parents, all kinds of sordid shyt.

there were some success stories that my hubby knows of but he will tell you that he wouldn’t have ANY of them around his family.

@WEST COAST
    “its not normal at 3..I have a 3 yr old son, 2 yr old neice and a 3 yr old nephew- I couldnt imagine them doing such a thing. Its not NORMAL- sorry”

Leave a 100 cats with a 100 3 yrs olds unattened and all them cats won’t make it. :shrugs:

**why are people so worked up over this dayum cat?**

Gigi26 says:

The fact that the boy KILLED a cat because it scratched him at the age of 3 is enough to show that he was dangerous. Ain’t no way you can tell me a 3 year old that knows how to kill a cat is normal. This wasn’t a kitten, it was a cat. And he broke his brothers leg. That kid was doomed from the start. They should’ve taken him away when he came to school with a swollen eye. The state failed him along with his mother and now they are making up for their mistakes. Sad case all around.

Id just like to believe that no one is born that way
    So would I but I know personally that is mere fantasy!

ShoYaRight says:

people are not worked up over the cat, it’s the symbolism of the murder of the cat. he started with the cat. he worked his way up to his brother. ain’t no telling what would have been next.

Gigi26 says:

Step father shot himself and they found the brother (David that was killed by Christian) covered in his blood shaking. That boy was going to grow up to be all the way fukked. :no:

boistop says:

*a parent is supposed to protect a child not abuse them
    *being molested doesnt make you a molester but children oftentimes mimic behavior because that is what they do. Its just that we who know better, know its wrong
    *don’t know how I feel about him being locked away, but at sometime a person should have some kind of empathy or sympathy for another human being. Even small children that see you crying show concern for “what the matter is”.

YSoSrs says:

@BRENDEN

You’re right. I shouldn’t call those that think and live like this animals. They are monsters. Some not by their own hand but monsters nonetheless.

free says:

he has cute lil chubby cheeks though….

ShoYaRight says:

there is real evil in the world and it comes in all shapes, colors, genders and ages. if you don’t believe me now, just keep on living

__________________________
    DEMONS :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

_____________________________

welp, it wasnt an option for him, so that should tell you something…just sayin

^^Naw bruh,,,A 3yr old is capable of playing aggressively with a cat and therefore hurting them,,,Its like the special child who lives down the street. When I walk my dogs,,,He wants to pet them,,,Problem is-hes too rough,,,My dogs start growling n shyt,,,He means no harm,,,And its tough to say no,,,So maybe its a fine line :shrugs: Intent? IDK,,,If a child holds up a magnifying glass in the sun over a trail of ants,,,Hes being a kid,,,If a kid intentionally tortures a cat,,,,Maybe age factors in,,,IDK,,,,Im backing out of this…

free says:

“At the time of Cristian’s arrest, he was a sixth grader at Kernan Middle School. He was earning straight A’s, had no record of suspension, and appeared to be functioning well in the school environment.”

************************

wow! fully functional at school but has a deviant side.

free says:

“People who knew Cristian and his family were stunned by his arrest. Neighbors informed the media that the charges were completely out of the child’s character and they described Cristian as “quiet, shy, and polite.” An elderly neighbor described seeing Cristian frequently doing the family’s laundry. When she asked him about it he explained that he was helping his mother who he claimed was working.”

ravenswork2 says:

As someone who always reads and not posts, I couldn’t let the “rapist can not be rehabilitated” comment pass. As a clinical psychologist who works primarily with juvenile and adult sex offenders, it is a misnomer that most re-offend sexually. That is not true. Most sex offenders who re-offend usually have charges that include burglary, drug charges, gang related issues. There is about 10% of the population who re-offend sexually and probably can’t be rehabilitated.

In addition, many things can get a person labeled as a Registered 290 – sex offender.

ShoYaRight says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

__________________________
    DEMONS
    ________________________________

Mmmmm Hmmm, the devil is real.

the devil is real.
    I tried telling folks that back in the 80′s they thought I worshipped him becuz of it! Nahhhh I just know he exists DUMBAZZ!

free says:

which proves that he knew what he was doing was wrong

Dymond says:

wtf are yall talking about? why is everyone’s comment a paragraph???? :crying:

free says:

West Coast Chick says: which proves that he knew what he was doing was wrong

************************

yep, A student and doesn’t act out in school or in public. meaning he knows what he’s doing and he knows when to do it. he’s not crazy but he is deviant as hell.

elmo97 says:

It would do everyone a bit of good to not judge this young boy without doing some research on his life. This little boy didnt have a fair enough chance from birth. He was born to a 12 year old mother and was molested himself. DFS failed him terribly, they documented obvious signs of abuse to Cristian but did nothing to help him. The way that the state of Florida handles everything is nothing but an EPIC fail. In my opinion his mother should be the one being charged with first degree murder because after she came home to see that her 2 year old was knocked unconcious she didnt get him help immediately. Angela Corey has her own agenda. I dont know how she sleeps at night after deciding this one and knowing all that was done to him from the time he was born that led to what happened. I am not excusing what happened cause it was wrong and I am not excusing how the system failed him as well. Please read before you start bashing….You may still have the same opinion after reading but all I am saying is dont be so quick to judge when you havent walked a mile in someone’s shoes. http://justice4juveniles.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/the-story-of-cristian-fernandez/

Krysi J says:

I’m sorry but its one thing, to rape a 2 and 5 year old….and maybe been sentenced to 15-20 years in a medical facility…but for a 12 year old to rape and MURDER a 2 YEAR OLD….you better believe if it were left of to me he’d sit hiz azz in jail for life too! :clap: Mrs. Corey for judging the book by its cover. #NoSympathy And I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents asked to terminate their own rights!

Oan…Hey everyone :waves: muah!

Mo says:

There is absolutely no rzn for this child to not be be charged as an adult…this lil boy is sick and needs to spend the rest of his life in PRISON along with having required psych evaluations!!! Im sorry, but I can’t and WILL NOT have sympathy for someone who would do something like this to CHILDREN…I dnt care what the age is!!!! #DUECES!!