Remember that job offer that director/playwright Tyler Perry extended to Bobbi Kristina to guest star on one of his shows? Well, according to Radar Online, Bobbi Kristina walked off the set and quit the show last week.

BK, who is still dealing with the sudden death of her mother, Whitney Houston, is still filming her family's reality show for the Lifetime network, but she apparently doesn't have the acting skills to handle a role on Tyler Perry’s For Better or Worse.

From Radar Online:

Still dealing with the death of her superstar mother, Bobbi Kristina quit the TBS comedy last week, sources close to the production tell RadarOnline.com exclusively.

It was a fast exit for the troubled teen, who filmed only a few episodes of the show, which is scheduled to air its second season in July.

Her recurring role was announced less than a month ago. “She thought she was ready for this, but she wasn’t,” one source told RadarOnline.com. The insider added that when Bobbi, 19, walked off the set she did it so quietly that barely anyone noticed, even though she dissolved into tears.

Bobbi Kristina is still filming her reality TV show for Lifetime, which the source says is less taxing on her and also features other members of Whitney's extended family. But her departure from Perry's show has thrown it into a chaotic state, forcing rewrites to explain the exit of her character.

Perry, says the source, is unhappy about having to deal with the situation but still fully supportive of Bobbi. Perry spoke at Houston’s funeral.

“Bobbi Kristina had a private breakdown and barely anyone saw it,” the source said. “She was crying and said she needed a minute, she needed a break to get herself together. But then she decided she couldn’t handle doing the show right now. She’s still mourning her mom.”

“She is confused right now,” another source told RadarOnline.com. “She is not prepared to live without her mom.”

• In Case You Missed It: Billboard’s Underwhelming Whitney Houston Tribute
  • Full Sparkle Trailer featuring Whitney Houston
  • Rihanna wants to play Whitney Houston (Oh, the irony)
  • Ray J: ‘I had no idea Whitney was doing coke’
    • http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I really feel bad for her.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

Poor thing... :(

:coffee: Let me pull up a chair before I rush to judgment

• Long Time Lurker

:thinking: In this pic you can see signs of her moms beauty. :yes: Then those Bobbie genes sneak up on you and maule kick you in the back of the head.

• sexyphillygirl

To much to soon. She just lost her mom, she needs to be a kid and not try to get in the entertainment industry, go to school, live on campus but then again who is gonna pay for Pat's bills now that Whitney is gone?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lzXMdgD5I Mother Jefferson

:coffee: poor child, hope gets it together soon

• Usual Suspect

Long Time Lurker says:

In this pic you can see signs of her moms beauty. Then those Bobbie genes sneak up on you and maule kick you in the back of the head.

Can't stand you :ghost:

Um well ok but I couldnt have a camera following me around either :shrugs: wouldn't that be worse? The reality show..... She just needs a break from it all.

• DownBottom

:cheer: That other post was making me nauseous.. BobbiKris...pretty girl...unfortunate circumstances..that's all I got!

• Daisy

I was thinking this is why she left the show but I was hoping these rumors were not true. I can't imagine losing my mama today and I am 35 :sad: I shall continue to :pray: for Bobbi K bless her heart

• NaijaGal

Hope she's seeking counseling

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I hope she turns out well I just have a feeling and it's bad like Left EYE feeling don't really care who judges me! :peace:

• Usual Suspect

Yeah, it's understandable that she would want to keep busy. However, she is only 19. Barely an adult, poor child is going to need a minute.

• DownBottom

So, Tyler is putting out another TV show? I don't really care for the two he has now...wonder what it will be about, :thinking:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

So, are we all going to pretend we don't see this oncoming train wreck that Bobbi Kristina is walking right into called "Hollywood?"

Oh, we aren't going to acknowledge that?
      Ok.

• Ms.Fashion

Long Time Lurker says:

Your ARSE is CRAZY!!!! :rofl:

But so accurate at the same time. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:offtopic:

best condom to use for a man uncut???

• Trendsetter

Hmmm but she's still doing the reality show...wouldn't that be more for her to handle, than doing Tyler Perry's sitcom??? Considering you have camera's following you around constantly...

I just hope she gets the help she needs before its too late

• sexyphillygirl

She needs to really fall back and live her life as a normal young woman, cut the grass and get them snakes out of it and be happy.

• MZ_CARAM3L74

Probably too much pressure too soon

• KDub

I want to take time out to tawk about Bobby Brown on "The Today Show" Monday morning doing all that screaming and hollin...talking about he going on tour. WHO the fugg gonna pay for that? If that is what he gonna be like on tour I will pass.

• DownBottom

@Man, its along the "things understood but not said" :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@MAN what did these folks do to you?? :hahaha: what made you put that gravi up??? :rofl:

• sexyphillygirl

@Man-I see it and I also will not be surprised when I read her line in a headline that reads like her mother's untimely ending.I wish her the best though.

• Ms.Fashion

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Oh, we aren’t going to acknowledge that?
      Ok.

_________

I am trying to be nice today but this girl looks like a walking catastrophe. :coffee:

• Gigi26

I think she should go to therapy if she hasn't started already.

Talk to someone who is professionally non biased to your situation so they could sort things out together. Cuz her family to me doesn't have her best interests at hand.

• KDub

Things that skipped Bobby Brown:
      The 90's. The whole ENTIRE decade.

• GAGIRL87

I can't imagine losing my mom either as ratchett as she is sometimes I love her :coffee:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Oh, we aren’t going to acknowledge that?
      Ok.
      Nah I see it but I just wish she would have stayed with Tyler, but this reality mess is a no go :no: I think Tyler would have had her best interest, but hey that's just my opinion.

• NaijaGal

The sad thing is that she doesn't know what a 'normal' life is...least we forget she was on 'Being Bobby Brown'...her life has always been on display (shoutout to NJ Housewives)...everything she does will be media documented because of who her parents are...sad

• YSoSrs

Since when does one need to have acting skills to handle a Tyler Perry role? *says this knowing he casts my Janet in his movies* :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

That's her perogative of course, but I thought she wanted to be a star. That was a lucky break for her. I hope she isn't banking on that reality show or becoming a diva before she has even earned it.

• Gigi26

French Kisses: ANY. He gotta pull the skin back anyways just get something that has extra lubrication.

Hope that helps :tea:

#teampeelback

#teambanana

• Ms. YaYa

@Kdub He is supposed to be going on tour with New Edition, El Debarge and After 7 (I think)

• NaijaGal

@KDUB I saw that ish and my face was like this :huh: the entire time...I don't want no parts of that :no:

YSoSrs says:

Yep Tyler just wanna give folks a chance, that's why I like the ninja !

• KDub

To avoid tawking about her...Imma tawk about her pappy...

Things that skipped Bobby Brown:
      One of those mouth guards that keep you from grindin your teef. He has the teeth of Shemar Moore now. I mean he always had a gap but now he has sharb teef.

• sexyphillygirl

I guess she thinks because Whitney was her mom that she HAS to go into the music industry but she should run away from it....asap!!!

• Long Time Lurker

KDub says:

I want to take time out to tawk about Bobby Brown on “The Today Show” Monday morning doing all that screaming and hollin…talking about he going on tour. WHO the fugg gonna pay for that? If that is what he gonna be like on tour I will pass.
      ______________________________________________________________

He just makes me uncomfortable everytime I see him speak. Mouth all spitty and twisted. Not good. :no:

• DownBottom

:hi: @Jenie, Hmmmm...wonder if Tyler will put me on...his studio is in ATL right?

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I'm not buying the, "she's incapacitated because of mourning her mom" story. Everybody else in the whole wide world has to go back to work after a lot shorter grieving period than the 3 months Krissi has had. I really hate to say it, but I got a feeling those drugs are the culprit. I really pray she gets help.

• yallcrazy

Just leave her alone.

She needs time away IMO! I do not see this ending well if she doesn't leave the industry ALONE!

They would love to pump her up just to watch her fall :no: <--smh

I really hope Whitney visits her in a dream and speaks to her DJM :coffee:

• yallcrazy

Bird, you might be right about the drugs, but I think you're wrong with the grieving period :shrug: Shoot, it took me about 10 yrs to even discuss my Mother's death, but everybody on the outside thought I was cool...But I wasn't :no:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@FRENCH KISSES
      "what did these folks do to you?? what made you put that gravi up?"

Tired of them disrespecting vertically challenged brothas.

• yallcrazy

Frenchie :yahoo:

I didn't know the uncut men had options like that :rofl:

Back in the day when I had one of them, we used regular ones :shrug:

• KDub

-------------------------------------------
      And Charlie Wilson supposed to be on some of the stops.

A reformed head tour. A "your azz still might be on drugs tour".

Bobby
      El
      Cholly

HOPE nobody pulls a David Ruffin by tour stop 3.

Maybe that dude from After 7 can sing some of his gospel stuff...

• GAGIRL87

Long Time Lurker says:

________________________________________________________________

She doesn't have any of her mom's beauty, she looks just like Bob-Bay :no: :kona:

• KDub

Things that skipped Bobby Brown:
      A vasectomy. That dude got so many chirens that I need a spreadsheet. 5 right? 6? He old enough to be a granddaddy still having kids. Got a toddler. Sit DOWN Bobby Sha-Brown.

• Daisy

@Ya'll :cosign:

Drugs or no drugs I still feel for Bobbi Kris and pray she gets any help that she may need.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@JENIE
      "So, are we all going to pretend we don’t see this oncoming train wreck that Bobbi Kristina is walking right into called “Hollywood?”

Oh, we aren’t going to acknowledge that?
      Ok.
      Nah I see it but I just wish she would have stayed with Tyler, but this reality mess is a no go I think Tyler would have had her best interest, but hey that’s just my opinion.

These "reality" shows are getting worse and worse.
      Common day "shucking and jiving."

I can only imagine the ignant chit they goin have on that show.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I really hope Whitney visits her in a dream and speaks to her DJM
      _________________________
      :clap:

SOOOO TRUE! But what if Bobbi has to go on that journey like you and I did that's tough and you gotta be stronger than even you know to make it

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

yallcrazy says:

Bird, you might be right about the drugs, but I think you’re wrong with the grieving period Shoot, it took me about 10 yrs to even discuss my Mother’s death, but everybody on the outside thought I was cool…But I wasn’t...
      ****************************

No doubt. I still miss my mama, but 10 days after her death even my job was like, "alright bish, life goes on, bring yo azz back to work." So of course you are going to feel bad about it for a loooooong time, but how many of us are totally immobilized by death? It ain't stopped her from getting engaged. Like I say, I think it's those drugs that are the root of all of her problems. God bless her.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

**Shakes off the feening** SUP.. WHAT WE ON?? :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@YALLC i don't either :lol: just that dude tried to tell me the condoms were too tight on him cause he was uncut :rolleyes:

so i said hmmm maybe there is something out there for the fcker

• yallcrazy

SOOOO TRUE! But what if Bobbi has to go on that journey like you and I did that’s tough and you gotta be stronger than even you know to make it
      -----------------
      Very true Choco! That's why I don't see this ending well :no: #toomanyobstacles #butGODhasthelastsayso....

I really hope she gets help :pray:

DownBottom says:

:hi: @Jenie, Hmmmm…wonder if Tyler will put me on…his studio is in ATL right?

Its worth a try , he always has something going on :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@lakes hey ma :2dance:

• GAGIRL87

:offtopic: I watched "Rosewood" last night and that movie still makes me sad :/

• Trendsetter

17 French KI$$E$ says:

best condom to use for a man uncut???

uncut?.. I didn't think uncut men still exist...I know one man who's uncut and he like 55

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

FRENCH :hug: :kiss:

• sexyphillygirl

Losing your parents is tough, I was 20 when I lost my grandmother who raised me. She need strong people around her but them drugs is gonna bring her down. Prayer only helps but so much, you have to want to get off the drugs.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@TREND :lol: they do and sh*t sucks :(

I am stuffing my face with Barbque over her :popcorn: <---really ribs
      #Teamfatazz!!

GAGIRL87 says:

:offtopic: I watched “Rosewood” last night and that movie still makes me sad :/

Classic but just sad, make you just wanna go :karate: on some yt folks!

• yallcrazy

But Bird, she's not like us living a normal life :no:

I didn't have to work back then & I am just so blessed and grateful to be here today...because whew!

Oh my Daddy told me that "life goes on" crap and (yes, it does, but who says that)?!!?! I told him "yeah, you're life goes on, you can continue living your same life, but what about me over here!?!?! And then I called his Mother :lol: My Grandmother :love:

Oh and a :hug:

• NaijaGal

@GAGirl I refuse to watch it and the Medgar Evers story

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:dead: I HATE that i love KDUB's azz
      :ghost: @HOG aka LTL's azz too hell!

i AM very concerned about BK, i have been since i heard of Whitney's passing :(

Heyyyy YALL! :kiss: how u doin babycakes?

• yallcrazy

Frenchie, the cat I was with thought I was gonna give him hed one day :rofl:

He just didn't believe me that it wasn't EVER gonna happen :shrug: djm

He was always clean and took 2-3 baths a day, but :nono:

:thinking: <--that was me thinking ION even know if I can do it... :rofl:

• yallcrazy

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I am stuffing my face with Barbque over her <—really ribs
      #Teamfatazz!!

:cosign: :cheer: ME TOO #teamnphatazz

Me and somebody yall know will be pigging out today :coffee: #lightweightbragging #O

:cheer1: Hey Fay :kiss: I am sleepy :zzz: before lunch! #Hungryandsleepyatthesamedametime :D

• yallcrazy

Kdub, I will go see that concert :mad:

And Imma tell yew all about it :rules:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Very true Choco! That’s why I don’t see this ending well #toomanyobstacles #butGODhasthelastsayso….

I really hope she gets help
      _________________________
      Ditto but Bobbi Kris is facing so much right now if anything she should become closer to her father and that right there is what will ultimately be the nail because she needs him more than she knows and I with Bird re: Drugs I started drinking heavily when my father passed nothing good came from it - I had to WAKE UP!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

French KI$$E$ says:

@YALLC i don’t either just that dude tried to tell me the condoms were too tight on him cause he was uncut

so i said hmmm maybe there is something out there for the fcker

:nono: a regular LIFESTYLE rubber will fit on ur ARM so he nor any other man need to say they dack too big for a rubber. unless he got a ARM-SIZED dack. & u dont eem need to be fuggin somebody wit all that no way :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Prayer only helps but so much, you have to want to get off the drugs.
      :yes:

• hell_on_heels

And this is why I want to smack the dog sh%t of the Pat!!! I can't stand her, it's like NO ONE is thinking of this young lady’s well being. My heart goes out to her, I am also an only child and it's really just been my mom and I. I can't even imagine what I would do without her, not to mention she's grieving right in public view....makes me wonder is what Bobby Brown's sister was saying was in fact true. Things that make you go....hmmm

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

I hate KDUB!

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

French KI$$E$ says:

so i said hmmm maybe there is something out there for the fcker

That just reminded me of that Jamaican that fugged me from around the corner.He wasn't even in the same area code as me. I never wanted to see him or his deformity again!

• Trendsetter

French KI$$E$ says:

@TREND they do and sh*t sucks

I can imagine...

• jazi65

From Tyler Perry's FB page:

Tyler Perry
      LEAVE THIS BABY ALONE AND STOP THE LIES PLEASE!!!

I woke up this morning to my publicist calling me saying that there were reports that Bobbi Kristina walked off the set of "For Better Or Worse". NOT TRUE AT ALL PEOPLE!!! There is no way that she could have walked off the set because we have finshed taping the season.

• Freda2you

I was about to post the same thing jazi65, thanks for clearing up the lies.