Newark Mayor Cory Booker sort of comes out of the closet

Newark Mayor Cory Booker is an anomaly; at 43, he holds a prestigious job, makes a ton of money, but he is chronically single.

In 2012, a handsome man who is still single after the age of 40 is almost unheard of.

Mr. Booker has been the subject of rampant ghey rumors for years now. In a new interview by Obie Brook for EBONY magazine, Mayor Booker adds fuel to the rumors by balking at the mere mention of dating ladies.

EBONY: Forgive me, I have to ask this question because too many ladies out there would kill me if I didn’t: are you hoping to settle down and start a family in the near future?

CORY BOOKER: [Laughs] What “ladies”? Did my mother put you up to this? [Laughs] I just I think everybody wants to have that settled life and even God wants us to “have life and have it more abundantly.” Everybody wants to find their soul mate and I’m no different. That’s definitely what I want in the future.

Booker goes on to say he is looking for a “soul mate” to settle down with — not necessarily a female.

EBONY: Last year you mentioned being too busy to date. Have you found
that soul mate yet or are you still looking?

CORY BOOKER: Still looking for that soul mate.

EBONY: And what are you looking for in a soul mate?
“You know, when you’re young, you have these long lists, but when you get older it’s just like, are they breathing? [Laughs] But, I want somebody that has a deep reverence for God and compassion for other people at their core and doesn’t take themselves or me too seriously. Someone who is just a positive person.”

He also tells if he’s planning a run for president:

CB: “Well, they say that the way to make God laugh is to make plans for yourself. But if you asked me in 1996 if I’d be running for mayor of Newark, I wouldn’t have believed you, so you just never know. But am I planning a run for President? No. My goal and my hope is that I’m living on purpose; that’s more important than position.”

FULL INTERVIEW

241 Responses to “Newark Mayor Cory Booker sort of comes out of the closet”

The single life is FUN! :coffee:

bumblebee says:

Sort of comes out eh? He is a nice looking guy. All I got. :tea:

Angela says:

I love being single! :waves:

Usual Suspect says:

:offtopic: Chuck Brown passed today. GODFATHER of GOGO

gypsyeyes says:

All that means is that he is getting more butt than an ashtray and he likes being single. I don’t think that he is Le Ghey!

bumblebee says:

@FAYLA

I got my whip today!!! :yahoo:

The review you never asked for: coming soon!

heavn_sent says:

@ Ususal Suspect: Thought he’d live forever..ya know?

i like him tho. ghey or not :coffee:

it DOES make one ponder when a black man makes it that age without marriage OR kids :shrug:

Bumble! :yahoo: well alright nah! what scent u get? :popcorn:

CALI :( damb! he was rather young eh?

FeFe Feminine says:

The single life is FUN!

True True :coffee:

Usual Suspect says:

@Fayla – No, he was 75 I believe, but gave a heck of a concert. Saw him twice n the last 2 years. Captial Jazz Festival and Summer Concernt in VA

sexyphillygirl says:

Love being single but im sick of people asking me when im having kids cuz im 38 smh.

bumblebee says:

@FAYLA

I got lavender! And I used some on my face already. A little bit, becuz I remembered a little goes a long way. I pay attention. :wink:

:mad: i done set up our company to have free conference calls already but Granny Clampit steady up here reading this instruction manual on the archaic conference call system we USED to have ALOUD. bish gone learn tuh-DAY! :cuss:

Okay who is he #NOT A RHETORICAL QUESTION

Being a single black man over the age 40 could be a red flag, but it does not mean gay, he might have some other kind of male ego ish going on :coffee: Like this guy I have been talking too. I think I know why he is single, and 43 with no kids and he not gay. Well he cheap as fluck :coffee: hence one red flag, He judgemental as heyull , red flag. So thats why it will never go any futher with him.

Doesn’y mean this man is coming out Sandy :no:

I Go There says:

Alrighty

Ahhhh I can be a bishy poo cuz my response would be why did you have kids!

I Go There says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Being a single black man over the age 40 could be a red flag, but it does not mean gay, he might have some other kind of male ego ish going on Like this guy I have been talking too. I think I know why he is single, and 43 with no kids and he not gay. Well he cheap as fluck hence one red flag, He judgemental as heyull , red flag. So thats why it will never go any futher with him.

Doesn’y mean this man is coming out Sandy
    _____________________________________________

Thats messed up…

Paige Parkerson, 20, from Jefferson County, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder in the death of her live-in boyfriend Clifton JR Barkin, 22. Police were called to the house by his mother Evetta Wright, shortly after she got a phone call from Parkerson allegedly confessing to the crime.

She told the Houston Chronicle: ‘Paige told me she killed JR, that he was dead.’ Mrs Wright had just dropped her son off at the house at 11.30pm on Sunday and that was after taking him to Wal-Mart to buy flowers and a Mother’s Day card for Paige. Barkin, 22, was stabbed several times and died just after midnight in the backyard of his yellow rental house. Mrs Wright said she believes Parkerson expected a more expensive gift, such as jewelry.

The couple’s two sons were asleep at home during the incident. Both are now with relatives. She is being held at Jefferson County Jail on $75,000 bond.

EFFN STUPID Jacked from YKYDAW dead at 22 over flowers and a card Damn sometimes I hate ppl

YSoSrs says:

Huh. :coffee:

SexyPhilly,

not tryna be funny, but that’s pretty mature for childbearing age. i have a couple GF’s (one single, one married) who are like the only ones left out of our “crew” who don’t have children. We lovingly inquire as to when we are going to be Aunties. we just wanna see yall chirren guhl :lol:
    Bumble :2dance: <—in a Lavender field
    baby ppl LOVE that scent. it's quickly becoming #1 requested. THANK YOU for reading ur instructions. u would be surprised how many ppl dont. :coffee:
    CALI :ashamed: girl i'm thiking about EU, i thought that was when GO-GO began :kona:

goat76 says:

Well damn!!! I’m a single, will be 36 in August, consider myself to be handsome, decent career, with no kids. I LOVE PU$$Y tho!!

bumblebee says:

@choco

Where do these people come from?! I’m inclined to believe that other stuff was going on with them. Surely no one is that off! Right?!…..

@Jenie
    OMG I met a cop on match :rolleyes: I dont date men in uniform this mofo first conversation he bashing his baby MOM FIRST – So Im like oh okay then the second conversation he judging his male friends becuz he put all his time and energy in another chick that was not his baby momz and cut his friends off third conversation I had to ask why do you talk about your friends so much and what they do I dont know them like that I get uncomfortable when folks are talking like that – I told him Im not interested this mofo responds with Oh I see I guess we are not a match! SMDH I now see why he is bitter his baby mom let him have custody she don’t even know how to do his childs homework dont’ you think it sad I know all of that and I’ve never met him # I DO

sexyphillygirl says:

@Choco-lol girl some of the things that come out of people mouths about me not having kids amazes me the last person I told since its my ovaries and uterus I think I can choose what I do with it huh…she just looked at me lmao

that story is sad about the stabbing people just dont have a regard for life anymore. Now she in jail cuz she wanted more than flowers stupid azz

:thinking: Wonder if he’s related to Chucky Booker :love:

:whistle: Turned Away…… :dance:

@Bumble
    Good question she is off but she called and reported the murder I cant answer but Im pissed that she killed a young father over NOTHING!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Doesn’y mean this man is coming out Sandy

good points. i would still be leery tho :lol:
    but i know good and damn well there ARE single black straight men that fit this category(no kids, never married). all 3 of ‘em left :coffee:

Igooooooooo :nono: Don’t want no cheap, judgmental man, and the ninja sitting on a bank over there chile palease :rolleyes: I love to spend my money on my man, and I love for a man to spoil me. Some men just tight. Besides I listen to my parents regarding men, My mother and father both told me, :nono: never get comfortable with cheap man,eventuallt ya azz will end up cheap! stretching pennies.

NO uniforms :no: @ Choco :lol:

Now she in jail cuz she wanted more than flowers stupid azz
    Chiiddd he prolly thought she wasn’t a good mother cuz the dumb bish just left them for someone else to care for for the rest of their life

sexyphillygirl says:

@Fayla-my mom had be at 40 so I think I still got time and if I dont im cool with it as well, I have 15 nieces and nephews I can love them and give them back lol.

goat76 says:

I know someone who’s 34 & LUBS pusscee but he’s been married before. it’s POSSIBLE, just not common :coffee:

Usual Suspect says:

Chuck Brown passed today. GODFATHER of GOGO
    **************************

I’m sorry to hear that. RIP Chuck

As for this story, who knows? :shrug:

@Yall
    I know that was a red flag! But the conversations we too telling! He has issues!

goat76 says:

So I guess this mean that women that fits this description are lesbians???

GTFOH!!!

YSoSrs says:

@JENIE

Nothing wrong with being cheap. :nono:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Jenie
    OMG I met a cop on match I dont date men in uniform this mofo first conversation he bashing his baby MOM FIRST – So Im like oh okay then the second conversation he judging his male friends becuz he put all his time and energy in another chick that was not his baby momz and cut his friends off third conversation I had to ask why do you talk about your friends so much and what they do I dont know them like that I get uncomfortable when folks are talking like that – I told him Im not interested this mofo responds with Oh I see I guess we are not a match! SMDH I now see why he is bitter his baby mom let him have custody she don’t even know how to do his childs homework dont’ you think it sad I know all of that and I’ve never met him # I DO

This ninja got underlying issues that have not been resolved :nono:

sexyphillygirl says:

@Goat-lol exactly guess im one….not smh

yallcrazy says:

How does this cat sound? :thinking:

YSoSrs says:

@JENIE

Nothing wrong with being cheap.

If your cheap than yeah, but if I wasnt raised like that it would never work in my book, I would be miserable :coffee:

SexyPhilly oh no doubt u have time, i was just trying to explain maybe why people question you about it. I’m of the school of thought that not everyone was meant to be a parent. and i see nothing wrong with that. too many folks have kids they dont want bc they give in to pressure of society that they are “supposed” to :coffee:

Goat allow me to introduce you to this sessy bish named Philly yo! :lol:

I Go There says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Igooooooooo Don’t want no cheap, judgmental man, and the ninja sitting on a bank over there chile palease I love to spend my money on my man, and I love for a man to spoil me. Some men just tight. Besides I listen to my parents regarding men, My mother and father both told me, never get comfortable with cheap man,eventuallt ya azz will end up cheap! stretching pennies.
    ___________________________________________________

I gotcha
    I dont mind spending money but nothing wrong with being a lil frugal.
    Ill getcha the Coach Purse but you buying the matching wallet on your own.

I got rules…. and shait.

ELove says:

@Goat
    They are EXCEPTIONS to Every RULE Though :thumbsup:

This ninja got underlying issues that have not been resolved
    ____________________________
    I won’t be dealing with them listen to this he proposed to the girl he dumped his friends over twice and she still didnt accept so I asked him are you bitter for making that sacrifice this mofo gone say NO cuz I told my friends they still need to treat their women right Im thinking they happy you not!

yallcrazy says:

Folks need to mind their own damn business, talmbout why don’t you have x,y,and z :wtf:

#notdirectedatanyone :coffee:

YALL :steer: ready to blow this joint yo!

BCinKS says:

For using a non-gender specific pronoun, he’s either A) Maybe gay or B) Straight and all good with his sexuality so doesn’t feel the need to put on a “I am straight, hear me roar” t-shirt. Either or. :coffee:

cougar lover says:

It is easier to get a lot of secs and continue to maintain the relations from the numerous women, if none of them feel like you have another. So in that instance, you cannot have an everyday, during the daylight girlfriend. lol

Choco aka Hippie says:

This ninja got underlying issues that have not been resolved
    ____________________________
    —-
    :dead: at the fact that you KNOW all this :hahaha: #steerclear :lol:

@Yall
    How does this cat sound was that for me?

If so he sounds full of himself like he’s so perfect :hurl:

Yep Fay :steer: <—SR jetski

Let's Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:lol: No Choco, this cat up top! Does he have lisp? Certain mannerisms? :kona:

@Yall
    I swear we talked three times in two days I had to send a nice text saying Im better becuz I knew you :rofl: :hahaha: #YEAH RIGHT

BCinKS says:

I Go There says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

___________________________________________________

I gotcha
    I dont mind spending money but nothing wrong with being a lil frugal.
    Ill getcha the Coach Purse but you buying the matching wallet on your own.

I got rules…. and shait.

————————
    Is that why I’m single? I don’t buy gifts. Why am I buying you a birthday gift just for you to turn around and buy me a birthday gift? Can’t we just buy our own shyt when we want and call it good? :shrugs:

this cat up top! Does he have lisp?

@Choco
    That happened in me and Eazy hometown :oops:

Hey guys and girls :waves:

goat76 says:

**************************

36 is still young in the minds of many unattached men with no children. We gotta worry about our eggs turning to dust by 35 but the single over 40 guy I know (yup only one) is starting to worry about being too old to play with his kids. Do you ever want to settle down? If so, at some point it will become a priority and probably not when you become a senior citizen. Then YOUR biological clock will be ticking.

Igo :nono: I like gucci, but yes of course being causious is very important, but this ninja asked me do I shop at outlet stores, and I told him yeah sometimes :shrug: so he said that is the only place he shops and TJmax those kinda stores, which ok ! But :stop: I asked you don’t shop at Macy’s? Dillards, Nordstrom’s, he was like heck no they too high !!! Cheap as Fluck!

:rolleyes: So you rather shop at store where you risk the chance of having one sleeve longer than other shirt, and pay the same price because their prices are not that much cheaper if ya catch them good sales at Macy’s or whatever. Might I add Nordstrom give the bomb sale I bought a Betsy Johnson Large luggage bag for 60 bucks

Is Sweet Brown daughter still my gravi? :crying:

Gigi26 says:

Chuck Brown passed today. GODFATHER of GOGO

:wtf: SAY WHAT NOW :-(

I know he had pneumonia but wow….. I know the DMV is crushed. He had some good songs..even though I hate gogo :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

Those of us who went to school etc. and chose to focus on careers instead of romance,will find ourselves to be older spouses and parents…shyt aint new… :no:

YSoSrs says:

@BCINKS

I don’t like buying people gifts either unless they are 16 or younger. I’d rather just give cash so you can go do what you want and I don’t have to worry about gift receipts and sht. :lol:

I know the DMV is crushed.
    Yes- I just hope we don’t act violent and chit – Ya KNOW dumb chit go to the go-go’s and have good OLD TIMES

JMO says:

Goat allow me to introduce you to this sessy bish named Philly yo! :lol:
    _____________________________________________________________

Right! :lol:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

SexyPhilly oh no doubt u have time
    *************************

By the time I hit your age time was up so it’s really good that your cool with that. I wasn’t. Although I am now.

BCinKS says:

——————
    :preach: I still want to get to where I want to go before I have to worry about a spouse or some kids needing all my time and money.

@HTOWN
    That ugly lil heffa that killed the 22 yo what is yall’s town feeling on her

@Choco I’ll be in the house on the floor TRUST :lol:

@BCinks Right! :yes:

Gigi26 says:

See I’m from up north so I didn’t find out about gogo until I moved here. But I liked his style of gogo and that dude Tre from UCB “Sexy Ladies” but that was it :lol: I know i’m still new to this. But his songs were real cool. He was still performing too so I wonder what he was the underlying issue. They postponed his concert that he was gonna do at the Howard Theatre too just sad. I too hope that people keep it peaceful and just have a good time like he promoted. What he used to say? WIND ME UP CHUCK! LOL

OOOOH at PHRO we could act like when bumped into one another and have a quicky fix not on the floor but umm in your car :rofl: :rofl: #OLD DAYS

:hug: H

==============================
    I enjoy buying and getting gifts :shrug:

@Choc
    I no longer live there but my aunt told me about this just yesterday and she said her youngest baby is like 6 months and it was very sad. Also said she had a history of DV against him. :no: I feel for the children more than anyone :sad:

:cheers: YALL i’m serving up Peach Ciroc & OJ :grill:

__________________________________
    :danban: girl for real if Im at a go-go I can give up on being a reformed COUGAR I just know it them youngen hella confident :grin:

@Choco :lol:

@Phro I agree but ya ass aint made to me as a man set road by 43, you just shooting the shat!!!! What ya retirement gone look like :coffee: I want to enjoy retirement with my hubby and travel

yallcrazy says:

unplanned quickies in the car :dead:

Also said she had a history of DV against him. I feel for the children more than anyone
    __________________________
    Shame! Her life is OVER I feel for the kids but geesh maybe this is a blessing in disquise she obviously cares for no one’s life I feel for his family and him!

Fay :cheers:
    And Then…
    :woohoo:

Ms. YaYa says:

@ Fayla :newbie: <—-Really says "I want one"

YSoSrs says:

HTOWN!! :hugs:

I Go There says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Igo I like gucci, but yes of course being causious is very important, but this ninja asked me do I shop at outlet stores, and I told him yeah sometimes so he said that is the only place he shops and TJmax those kinda stores, which ok ! But I asked you don’t shop at Macy’s? Dillards, Nordstrom’s, he was like heck no they too high !!! Cheap as Fluck!

____________________________________________________

Gucci Huh?

Well I like a chick that will bring home the occasional chic
    And if Im paying from 500 to 1000 for a damn bag then that other chic not only should be brought home but she should stay there too

why can’t I see my new gravi :cuss: I took my friend down and put up my baby girl ages ago :crying: <—really me having a full out tantrum

unplanned quickies in the car
    :lol: Im already feeling like it the 80’s CHUCK LIFE WILL BE CELEBRATED!

:yahoo: H :rofl:

I’m just saying trying to get to where you wanna go line, in ya 40’s :nono: You should be getting ready for retirement in 15 more years :shrugs: Stability

@Fay
    :koolaid: Where’s mine

@Jenie True :lol:

yallcrazy says:

Imma celebrate Chuck’s life too then hmmmp just because Imma be in DC next month :yes:

#businessandpleasure :D

I enjoy buying and getting gifts
    YEAHHHHHHHHHH I believe in giving in order to receive but sometimes I just give :shrugs:

Awww heyull I go I do not share :nono: wit no other chick. :lol:

:danban1:

@Yall
    You should hit me up real talk!

yallcrazy says:

Jenny, have a drink yo :cheer:

In case you haven’t noticed we done talmbout responsible ish and ish :lol:

Now drink up so you can have a –> :drunkbishface: :rofl:

YSoSrs says:

Sht. I won’t spend that kind of money on something I can only wear. I’m so a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl. And name brands don’t move me much. :shrugs:

She so Royal! Hi hunnie bunnie :hug:

Who is that in your gravi?

:cheers: for CHOCO & Jenie

i aint know yall like me FAVE drink of all time 2! :danban: <—really drunken master kung fu

i can drink that chit ALLLL day!

Ok, I will. You may know somebody that I know :kona:

:pc:

YSoSrs says:

HONYLUV!! :hugs:

master kung fu :dead:

@Yall
    :rofl: #DISASTROUS BROAD :rofl:

:hug: Honycoatd :hi:

Gucci Huh?

Well I like a chick that will bring home the occasional chic

u just all kinda freaky deeky aintcha? :coffee:

Usual Suspect says:

CHuck Baby… was inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986.

I only became fame in the last couple of years. He will truly be missed in DC. He was a living legend.

Chuck died :sad:

I miss go-go-ing in DC/VA. I still listen to go-go and house music tho.

I hope not Choco, but I gotta a feeling :lol: :shrug:

House Music #deephouse :wink:
    :party:

30 mo mins!!! :yahoo:

Hey Hony! :waves: <—Peach Ciroc bottle

Does this Mayor Booker talk with a lisp or not? :coffee:

#lurkerstweetsomethin :lol:

School Teacher and Yso have some of my babies :hug:

How are you ladies doing? Been so friggin business that I am lost in translation. I need a drink *a malta will get me drink and naked*

OFFTOPIC
    Okay Willow keeps saying she doesn’t want to be famous and then the Red Tables talks she is crying with her MOM and GRANDMA no one thinks this child is crying out for help I mean do they hear her

i tried that berry Ciroc. it just aint hittin fa me tho :no:

yallcrazy says:

Me too Fay, Imma sneak out colombiana style :rofl: with mission impossible music :lol:

Yso :yahoo:

@Igo
    I don’t require gifts as I don’t celebrate those holidays :no: I buy my own Gucci purse and wallet to match :coffee:

Honycoatd says:

Chocolatte and whipped flava fays :kiss:

Hi ladies…. I did greet you all earlier in the morning before I went into meeting all day :sad:

How have your day been?

Ronnster grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I spoke to you hunnibunni

<–just tried coconut ciroc :yes: #tisgood

===============
    Poor lil girl @Choco
    It's sad because I see alittle more into her soul #boogiddyboogitybooo :hahaha:

BCinKS says:

YSoSrs says:

——————–
    I can’t do it either. I drink WAY too much red wine to be trying to rock expensive clothes. Red wine stains are real. :koolaid3:

123

Choco aka Hippie says:

OFFTOPIC

I think your right !

lovezoe says:

I puffy heart that man right there. I see him being groomed for Governor and beyond.

On another note, Tami deleted her Twitter :coffee:

Honycoatd, I’ll watch your babies only if you take us to Disney World yo :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

OFFTOPIC

i remember reading something about her saying she didnt want the fame. so was this B4 or AFTER “whip my hair”?? either way, if the girl don’t want the spotlight she’s gonna have to wait till she’s 18 bc i don’t really see Will & Jada keeping her out of it at this point. i dont think they’d force her to do music or anything, but just them making appearances would be “in the spotlight” :shrug: me personally i thought she was way too young to come out. it’s not like her talent is going anywhere, & they sure didnt need the money so..iono

@Yall
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wink:

126

H-Townmama ( I let Fayla whip it REAL GOOD) says:

Yso

@Igo
    I don’t require gifts as I don’t celebrate those holidays I buy my own Gucci purse and wallet to match

Hell I can buy my own coach and gucci :coffee: Me no likey coach :shrug: Just what I like ! :koolaid:

*gives BCinks a Shamwow* #helpful :rofl:

#boogiddyboogitybooo

@Fay and Jenie
    But I think she may not make it mentally to 18 to get out I mean she is bald with a pink dyed head something is already wrong

HTOWN! :chase:

YALL that one is next on my list. what did u chase it with?

pointhimout says:

stay single cory. hell married, dead, widowed, or separated, folks still gone talk about your sexuality. dont rush and get married and have kids most folk dont want just because society says u should.

BCinKS says:

*gives BCinks a Shamwow* #helpful
    ——————–

@Fay and Jenie

*whispers*

it’s the Scientology. i was thinking that as i typed it. :kona:

@Jenie
    I used to be a purse fanatic girlie. I definitely feel you. From 11 years old on up I would save my coins and rock DKNY, Guess, Coach, etc at a young age. Now my daughters are both into purses and the like.

:hahaha: @ShamWow

Honycoatd says:

look at that little face…

YALL that can work…. planning on taking them to Disney and to Lego Land so we can work that out. When are you coming?

:ghost: <—me fainting from fright :lol: Please don't :shank: me Fayla!! I promise it wasn't intentional.

@Fay
    Im sure it is and the fact that her brother herself her dad and her mother are all checking for the same sex #SAWWY BUT thats what I think!

i think it’s sad that in today’s world. even if a man is married we STILL have to question sexuality at this point :(

#beards
    #downlow
    #aintmyfault (a la YALL :grill: )

@Fay

Ice :ashamed: #smoothtoo :yes:

=============================
    but What’s next after pink hair? No hair? :wtf: #nooffense #butcomeonnow :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Lovezoe how is the little man Lucas? He is probably not so sleepy anymore and more awake and wanna play.

HTOWN :2dance: never that love. i just noticed u had ur ray charles steelo on today :cool:

Nick Stahl, the actor who played John Connor in Terminator 3 is missing. His wife has filed a missing persons report and believes that her husband may have been taking drugs and was hanging out with other drug abusers and fears that something horrible has happened. Nick Stahl was on top of the world. This is a guy who had Charlize Theron on his speed dial and everyone wanted in their movies. Now? He still works, but the quality of the projects is not what it once was and the drugs have to play a big part in it. Hollywood is a small town and if you are doing a lot of drugs and hanging out with a lot of other drug users and coming to work looking like a mess, word spreads. Here is hoping Nick turns up alive and well and gets the help he needs.
    Jacked from Crazy Days and Nights

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Fay

*SHHHHH* that’s a ancient Chinese secret :nono:

@Yall
    I saw a pic of her in Cannes with her mom no mohawk just a bald pink dyed head so she did the no hair thingy already

Honycoatd says:

The mayor is a cutie but he is too bright… I likes them dark meat.

yallcrazy says:

her brother herself her dad and her mother are all checking for the same sex

*fights the muthafukcin air* (ala Candi)
    ================
    Shole ain’t your fault Fay :lol:

:dead: @fainting from fright :yahoo: <–this is a scary face yell. This also reminded me of when Tatted talked about seeing her Granny's ghost or something and she used all those emos :rofl: to tell the story…. Too funny!

@Fay and Yall
    I guess I am old school and don’t believe in letting a child do everything right away…there has to be some buondaries. I didn’t like those six inch shoes she had on :nono:

Usual Suspect says:

:waves: @ HTOWN :hug:

yallcrazy says:

Well damn, what comes after no hair then? :wail:

Girlfriend? I bet yall money on it! They probably think she’s “dating age”. Money(staying relevant) makes folks do thee wierdiest stuff :no: <-smh

I didn’t like those six inch shoes she had on
    Ditto! I was like come on now! Let this girl be a child

KDub says:

Cory lookes like the light skinneded half brother of the Coneheads so I am not sure if there are women checking for HIM.

BUT very much on topic…wasn’t the mayor of ATL rumored to be gay til he “magically” produced a maybe bride to be? I got the wrong mayor?

Honycoatd says:

@ Miss Royal…. yea, me too but they are allowing her to be “free spirited aka do her own shyt “

Phrozen1der says:

@IGO You know good and damn well you don’t want to live in the house with two women at the same damn time :lol: that’s recipe for disaster!!! :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

H, I’m with you on this one yo!!!!

You wouldn’t know if my daughter was Amish or Muslim if I had one :lol: #theworlddontneedtoseeshatt

lovezoe says:

Hony- He is doing well, thank you for asking! i need to update the picture. He still sleeps some, but he loves to play and be held in an upright position. Two months and already nosy.

Girlfriend? I bet yall money on it! They probably think she’s “dating age”. Money(staying relevant) makes folks do thee wierdiest stuff <-smh
    __________________________
    Hmph IMO she has a girlfriend already and that may be why she dont' want to be famous none of them can come out :coffee:

Phrozworth Bentley

:lol: Igo signing up for sister-wives? He needs nothing more than a kick in the rump.

:coffee: No offense to the Amish or Muslim folks :handshake:

H-Townmama ( I let Fayla whip it REAL GOOD) says:

@Fay and Yall

i was MAD when i saw her with them damn shoes on! i mean what is she gonna have to look forward to doing when she gets older if she’s doing it all NOW? :(

yallcrazy says:

<–just thought about when Hony said she dreamed she locked her toes together :ghost: #ninemoreminutes

Ms. YaYa says:

@ Fay…Exactly!!!! I couldn’t wait to get older so I could wear heels and experiment with different hairstyles and shyt

Phrozen1der says:

@Hony :rofl: Jealousy is real I aint with it…

Honycoatd says:

Wow Zoey, time really flies. Yup, he is ready to be a big boy already and sit up. You and hubby need to let this little young prince be great…

@Y’all
    All the dresses are knee lenth and a lot of times they have on some cute leggings underneath, no short shorts, I don’t do the sandals with heels yet for them, no clothing with skulls and cross bones :no: Nothing cute to me about the skull from poison control with a pink bow. Just cognitive dissonance is all that is. (sp)

YaYa that was one the best things about growing up!
    like ok i get to wear make-up when i turn 14, i can go on my 1st date when i’m 16, etc. she doin too much at this age IMO :(

Phrozen1der says:

:lol: All the Smith’s are not gay ya’ll crazy..

@ Yall

make that 4 more minutes :rofl: I had to get in a quick self examination today after I got home. Enjoy it!!!

Phro they aint ghey they just BI :coffee:

I could have written your post for you H. I already know :yes:

Me & you, we >><< here with that skull mess. I spoke on it when that mess first started appearing a couple yrs ago. and now folks are proudly walking around with death on them!Crazy!

I don't want God seeing me or mine in none of that mess :no: #nooffense
    #butsowhationcare

*says Halleluyah(sp) outloud*

:rofl: @ They just Bi

Ms. YaYa says:

@ Phro…I asked you a question yestadiddy and you have not answered said question…*clears thoak* Phro, what is ur location :waiting:

lovezoe says:

Hony- I know. I took him to the doc today, he is 12 lbs and only 2 months. He has doubled in weight. Seeing them grow so fast makes you sad, but this factory is closed for production.

@ Cousin….IONO if I can meet you and JMO on the first. I’m going to get my artwork gone over that day. :/

j/k i aint in them ppl’s boodwah’s i have no idea who or how they :hump: i aint fukkn ‘em so fukk em! :nana: :lol:

I’m out yall, have a good one! :cya:

@PHRO
    Fay is right they are just Bi #2MO MINUTES

Phrozen1der says:

:lol: All the Smith’s are not gay ya’ll crazy..
    ==============
    Shall we begin a checklist? :lol: #yousure :rofl:

@Fayla :rofl:

@Yaya My bad didn’t see it,I’m in the DMV :lol:

@ Zoe…My son must’ve been obese. He was 16lbs, double his birth weight, in 2 weeks! :wail: <—memories of my back and arm pain.

@Yaya
    PHRO hails from the DMV I got dibs on that first :rofl: I KID maybe :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

I’m going to get my artwork gone over that day

==========
    Come again :shrug: #wasthisanautotypetypo?

Phrozen1der says:

@Yall :rofl: I can’t with you all..

I’mma be here by myself! :wail:

Phrozen1der says:

@Dimpz I would’ve put him in the seat and scooted him :lol:

Well I got dibs on his nips :rofl:

:nite: Fay :kiss:

Ms. YaYa says:

@ Choco :rofl:

@ Cousin…My tattoo. My appointment is at 3

Well I got dibs on his nips
    :rofl: thats COOL its the TIP Im interested in :wink:

lovezoe says:

Dimpz- I breasfeed, I tell ya must be some collards in the food. :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

Cousin, I’m here with you in spirit.

:cya: In real life :lol:

:rofl: @ Phro. I don’t drive so, I used to pick him up from daycare with one of those baby harnesses on. :no: He was literally 3 mos wearing 12mos, 6 mos wearing 18mos. He finally slimmed down some about the time he hit 18mos.

:hahaha: @Phro & Choco

===================
    Fuggettabout that tattoo :rofl: #ikidikid
    =============
    Me & Jmo will be just FINE without yew AND her! :lol:

@ Zoe…I’m proud of you . I ain’t doin that. :no:

:hug:

:bye: Cousin.

@ Yall

I believe in that too… people wearing certain stuff or saying certain stuff about themselves it calling those ailments including death upon themselves.

@ Zoey

12 lbs? That’s good and good health he has… Has he gotten longer too?
    I told myself I was closed after 3 because they were coming too close in ages and then 4/5 came and biatch slapped me in the face right around the corner. So never say never… sometimes it is not what we want for ourselves but what “HE” sees fit for us. How does hubby feels about you saying no more?

Aiiite Im AUDI 5 :waves:

@ Cousin…When yall figure out specifics, let me know, maybe I can make my appt for later.

yallcrazy says:

<–my baby was so chunky, he was too heavy to burp over your shoulder, so I would just sit his fat ass up and pat his lil fatback :rofl:

:lol: @ lil twin

:bye: Choco

@Dimpz :lol:

Night @Choco :waves:

yallcrazy says:

:waves: Good Night all!!!!

Ms. YaYa says:

:steer: Going to get something to eat :cya:

@Yall My nephew is 5 months old and his ass could be a sumo-wrestler :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Babydoll you got your first tattoo? you know I thought it was just a pretty shirt you had one and wanted to show the butterfly off.

G <—leaves out because Choco forgot it in 206 :lol:

:pigsfly:

And I'm off…Agane……

Yo fattie, if you're looking :kiss: #chubbychecker :grill:

Phro, I’ll rememeber to ask about “Sumu’s” parents another day :rofl:

Bye Fay Fay

@ YALL enjoy yourself and relax, have some wine and go again if you can.

I remember when no one wanted to be in DMV and now it seems every motherflucker lives there :sad:

@Yall ;)

Phrozen1der says:

@Yall But I did get an emergency call from my sister on Saturday night telling me that the cops were called while she was there… I said “Oh,I love you sis going back to party call you later” :coffee:

@ Hony….That’s my third actually. It’s a cover-up of my first. My second is a rose covering a scar

Honycoatd says:

What phro phro? Is the baby ok?

Phrozen1der says:

@Hony Baby is fine,but that my brother has a restraining order against his wife but they live together… I can’t be bothered… :no:

:blink: @ Phro

How that work? They can’t be in the same room at the same time? How big is their damned house?

@ Babydoll

It is pretty. Was it painful since it was a cover up? And where did you get it..I can’t figure it out much.

@ Hony…Thank you.

Behind my right shoulder

Phrozen1der says:

@Dimpz Don’t ask me sane person questions..notice my response to my sister when she called me all alarmed.. :no: <–Smh

lovezoe says:

Dimpz- thanks boo :heart:
    Hony- he has grown 4 inches since birth

Usual Suspect says:

Choc you aint’ joking….SMDH

:hug: @ Phro…

Them ppl cray. :no:

yallcrazy says:

*logged in just to chortle at the restraining orderee’s and orderers*

Only in America!!!! :pigsfly: Pewnnnnnnnn….Swoooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Dimpz :hugs:

@Yall :lol:

Lodded back in to say Yall you and me have been on ethe same pade since Monsanto :cuss: The bastids!

:lol: @Cali and Phro with his crazy fam. Nice to know we all have iisues within the family :yes:

@ HTown….I am well. How are you and the lovelies?

Ok I must be really tired…I spelled Logged wrong too? :ghost: <—me passing out and snoring on the floor

We are doing well! Countdown until school is out over here. How are is J and your mini me?

Daisy says:

I don’t think Will n Jada ever forced Willow or Jaden into the spotlight its what they wanted and asked their parents for and they so happened to have the means to do it. Plenty of celebs don’t want the “fame” but want to continue their craft.

@Kdubb I never heard any rumors abt Mayor Reid and I always knew he had a gfriend he still cld be gay #ijs

I LOVE me some Cory Booker and how he is working to turn Newark around :claps:

Torae says:

Mayor Corey is a really nice man! He has man hips though!

Destinee says:

Man! Why does everyone have to be ghey?