Mitt Romney Considering Condoleezza Rice for VP

According to the Drudgereport.com, there is a surprise name near the top of GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s short list of running mate’s for vice president: Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice!

The timing of the announcement is now set for ‘coming weeks’, according to Drudgereport.com.

This news comes amid reports that Romney mocked the majority black NAACP audience so they would boo him and he would gain sympathy from his base.

From Drudgereport.com:

It was Condi who received two standing ovations at Romney’s Utah retreat a few weeks ago, and everyone left with her name on their lips.

Rice made an extended argument for American leadership in the world.

In recent days, she emailed supporters:

“2012 is perhaps a turning point for the United States.”

“The upcoming elections loom as one of the most important in my lifetime,” she warned. “I’m very often asked to speak about our current foreign policy and the challenges that lie before us. However, we, as a country, are not going to be able to address any of those international challenges unless we first get our domestic house in order.”

Developing…

• UPDATE: OBAMACARE Law Upheld by Supreme Court
  • 14-year-old radio host accuses Obama and Lady Gaga of encouraging children to be gay
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Last I heard, she wasn’t interested in the gig.

• lady_cn

Not going for it :nono:

*in CD Fenty font* :obama: HOE

• Gigi26

I don’t think she’ll do it…the way she came under fire under the Bush regime…I don’t think she would want that against Obama :no:

Condi don’t do it, this yt man is using you.

That picture is not the business :tea: Hmph I don’t care :obama: will have my vote, hell will freeze over before I vote for Romeny , Dumb azz.

• Anna

• KDub

——————————————
      Not sure why this is a surprise and I keep hearing it described as such. She is qualified. Cause if it wasn’t for her during the Bush the Younger years we woulda been MORE fugged than what we actually already were IMO.

• NaijaGal

so he thinks those folks are gonna go for a black female vice president…grasping at straws much? :hahaha:

Oh yeah Romeny release them taxes Bruh ! :tea: wit his lying azz Hmph :obama:

• ItsIce

:dead: Where dafuq are you getting these pictures today Sandra? :rofl:

OT: I guess he’s trying to appeal to back people/women with this choice.

• Smonae80

I heard she wasn’t interested also.
      Don’t think anything reminding people of the Bush era is a smart move anyway
      :obama:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

leeza said nope!!! But she aint ready for Hillary tho!!!. leeza has a chip in her.. anyone ever seen the manchurian candidate movie! The wanna keep that chip upgraded so that she dont rock the boat.. You see colin powell ran far far away!! (secret society)

• lovezoe

If he do this, it’s obvious what he going for. We not buying what you selling Mittens

Anna says:

Is the siren above Condi’s head supposed to make us think “racist”?, or Romney trying to get a “token black”?+
      Romney is a Morman they hate black people :tea: A black person would be a damn fool to vote for this man ! Heck I don’t even think the republicans even want him in there :tea: they want Obama out so bad they would take anything! This man is worser than Bush watch what I say if he gets in office anyways :obama:

• luVn_liFe…

:think:

• BoogieNites

ohboy :obama:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXPVcoXZkLg Mother Jefferson

She def not doing it…She can run for President her damn self if she wanted, she is not playing second fiddle to no more yt mens :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WATEVS.. :obama: PUTOS!!

• Awakewoodall

THEY ARE REALLY SETTING THIS UP

• Ms.Fashion

The poor visit/response with the NAACP got him trying to recoup himself badddd!!!

#TryAgainBytch

• Gigi26

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree with you, she is smart as hell, she was just dealt horrible cards in trying to convince a dummy that 1+1=2 :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: I agree with youon that Kdub :hi: actually she would probably Do a Good Job

• BoogieNites

idunno, in june, she was saying ” :no: thanks “

• Natasha38

:obama: :tea:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

It whatever to try to secure the black vote… well I say :peace: <–really middle fingers to Rummy Dummy and :obama:

• BoogieNites

:ha: @ #TryAgainBytch

Morning, Ms.Fash ! :hi:

Ms.Fashion says:

#TryAgainBytch

Nah not really :tea: Romney knew what type of response he would get before he even spoke to that crowd. :tea: Its all apart of the plan, this man is not trying to get black votes, hell he know most black hardly vote anyways :tea:

• Angiegirl

Ms.Fashion says:

___________________________________

What happened? My boo was telling me about this earlier but he cant get a story right to save his life so when he finished I was like :waiting:

• Ms.Fashion

BoogieNites says:

@ #TryAgainBytch

Morning, Ms.Fash !

Hello Doll!!! :waves:

• goat76

Is he really trying to get the black vote, Lesbian vote or both???

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:rofl: I think you guys shouldnt pay anymore attn to the roadshow called this election – Obama will be elected President once again!

• goat76

He doing too much to prove that he is down. How about you start paying equal taxes!!!

• jazi65

Desperation is setting in for Moron Mitt

:obama:

• KDub

Romney is a Morman they hate black people
      —————————————
      ^^^ Calls to tell one of my very close friends and her WHOLE family this.

Bish I know we been down since 9th grade…and I was at your wedding and all, and I was at the hospilah when you had Maddy, and parents came to see us after I had Shayla…but HEFFA :rofl:

*Not taking up for Mitt.

• OutsidetheBox

In the words of the illustrious CD Fenty: :obama: hoe.

• Ms.Fashion

Angiegirl says:

Ms.Fashion says:

___________________________________

From the report I heard, they boo’d everything that came out of his mouth!! He probably said Good Morning and they boo’d that too!!! :lol:

He tried to relate and say he likes Urban music. WTF!!!! He lucky he didn’t say he like Popeyes or they would have stoned his arse!!!

MAN GET YO LIFE!!!

• aclassactatl

If it’s true, I think this is a brilliant choice and, at best, could pique the interests of black conservatives who are not Obama supporters but have not been completely sold on Romney. He’d get my vote for sure.

• Gigi26

OTB the hair guru!!!! :kneel: and wips kinky hair back and forth! :lol:

• Ms.Fashion

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ms.Fashion says:

#TryAgainBytch

Nah not really Romney knew what type of response he would get before he even spoke to that crowd. Its all apart of the plan, this man is not trying to get black votes, hell he know most black hardly vote anyways

There was no reason for his visit. Don’t understand why he did it. He didn’t gain sympathy. He just showed that he doesn’t make good marketing decisions. :no:

• goat76

Choco aka Hippie says:

———————————————————————

I Agree!!
      I think we should be discussing more important stuff like, Freaky Friday!!

• Angiegirl

MAN GET YO LIFE!!!

_______________________________________

:rofl: @booed Good Morning

• KyCakes

ItsIce says:
      OT: I guess he’s trying to appeal to back people/women with this choice.
      ———————————————————————
      Black people don’t like Condolezza :rofl:

Remember when this bish was shoe shoppin in Manhatten during Hurricane Katrina…and took in a few Broadway shows?

If you don’t, I’m here to remind you that this bish was shoe shoppin in Manhatten during Hurricaine Katrina…and took in a few Broadway shows….

#BooBishBye

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

I need a heating pad… :coffee:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

I never cared for condi rice, but I dont believe this is true..

• Gigi26

Anywhoo enough about this:

Anyone watched LA Hair? Kim Kimble is effing gifted. Got me wanting to fly out to LA to get a do :yes:

• YSoSrs

Rombot is getting desperate. :obama:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Hey Goat! :hi: <—from tecky shout out in earlier post… Yep tecky rreally can work well with thier hands…

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I Agree!!
      I think we should be discussing more important stuff like, Freaky Friday!!
      Indeed I need some FREAK in this FRIDAY a bish is EVIL!

:tea: I am ready to start ratchett freaky Friday shat :tea: my mind is already made up on who I will be voting for :coffee:

• yallcrazy

No surprise here :no:

But she won’t run. :no:

• Eazy

Afternoon :waves:
      Where is all this rain coming from :wail:

• yallcrazy

KyCakes says:

ItsIce says:
      OT: I guess he’s trying to appeal to back people/women with this choice.
      ———————————————————————
      Black people don’t like Condolezza

#BooBishBye

:dead:

:lick:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

SO WE NAKID YET? **SETS UP NAKID TWISTER**

:boobs:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Im so EVIL I don’t even wanna :hump: #DILEMMA

But umm lets… NOPE no one!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

EAZY BRANG UR CULO TO DALLAS :hug: WE GOTS RAIN BUT ONLY AT NIGHTS!! LETS GO SWIMMING :yes:

• Anna

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Anna says:

Romney is a Morman they hate black people A black person would be a damn fool to vote for this man ! Heck I don’t even think the republicans even want him in there they want Obama out so bad they would take anything! This man is worser than Bush watch what I say if he gets in office anyways
      ~~~~~~~~
      I love Donny & Marie, they’re Mormons, they don’t hate black ppl. They use to compete w/The Jackson’s. :lol: Romney is too rich to get voted in. He has Swiss Bank Accounts, Invested in a company that disposed of aborted fetuses, and is out of touch w/common folks.

• yallcrazy

:huh: Yso, I yelled for you downstairs :waiting:

• Ms.Fashion

KyCakes says:

ItsIce says:
      OT: I guess he’s trying to appeal to back people/women with this choice.
      ———————————————————————
      Black people don’t like Condolezza

#BooBishBye

Thanks for the reminder!!! :rofl:

• KyCakes

*flips spinner*

I got elbow on green….wait…my boobies are swangin’ :boobs:

• KyCakes

:hug: Ms.Fashion

• yallcrazy

Choco
      The :party: is downstairs yo! :dance:

• Eazy

@Lakes we only getting the rain in the day time :thinking: this shyt weird. Coming to Dallas on the 10th to party *starts techno music so I can fist pump :party;

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

:thinking: if this is true I too think its a brilliant move on his part. 2008 was all abt change and having an black female on his ticket would certainly be different..plus conservs and republicant’s love Condi he could shore up a lot of those super conservatives who are still on the fence abt him…

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Yall

:wink: K

• YSoSrs

@YALL

I just got here. I ain’t do nothing. (I don’t think.) :kona:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Choco aka Hippie says:

I Agree!!
      I think we should be discussing more important stuff like, Freaky Friday!!
      Indeed I need some FREAK in this FRIDAY a bish is EVIL!
      —————————-
      And in walks Wut

(continuing from earlier discussion) Okay so I didn’t know…I DIDN’T KNOW that I would be this sore from straddling him on his coffee table… :shrug:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

**sharpies some paws on my :boobs: ala eve** GRRRR! :danban:
      Y’all gon’ make me lose my mind up in HERE, up in here
      Y’all gon’ make me go all out up in here, up in here
      Y’all gon’ make me act a FOOL up in HERE, up in here
      Y’all gon’ make me lose my cool up in here, up in here
      Off the chain I leave niggaz soft in the brain cause niggaz still want the fame,
      off the name First of all, you ain’t rapped long enough to be ****in with me
      and you, you ain’t strong enough
      So whatever it is you puffin on that got you think that you
      Superman I got the Kryptonite, should I smack him with my **** and the mic?
      Y’all niggaz is characters, not even good actors
      What’s gon’ be the outcome?
      Hmm, let’s add up all the factors
      You wack, you’re twisted, your girl’s a hoe
      You’re broke, the kid ain’t yours, and e’rybody know
      Your old man say you stupid, you be like,
      “So? I love my baby mother, I never let her go
      ” I’m tired of weak ass niggaz whinin over **** that don’t belong to them,
      **** is wrong with them?
      They **** it up for real niggaz like my mans and them who get it on
      on the strength of the hands with them, MAN

• KDub

<<< Likes Condi.

NOT enough to vote for Mitt though

• yallcrazy

:kite: :threat:
      @Yso

• lola

Good choice GOP :applause:
      Very strategic move on their part

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Hello everyone, I have been mad busy. I’m on the plantation working hard, I’m about snitch so I can be a house Negro!! They block Sr from my job so I’m having too post on my phone.

• goat76

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

——————————————————————-

Tongues too, but that don't have nothing do with computers..lol

#ATPE

• KishaMinyonn

Romney is not willing to lose the support of his yt supremacist group to have Condi as a running mate. They want us all of Washington and it’s going to take more than Condi, who has reportedly said she is not intereted, to get us out. :obama:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

:offtopic:

WTH is going on with Amber Rose? Does anyone follow her on Twitter? Just when I thought her 15 minutes were over she pops up at two events in a row with big dresses on and with her hair covered. The little piece of hair that is showing is in a state of growth and not blond. She preggers?

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

goat76 says:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Hey Goat! <—from tecky shout out in earlier post… Yep tecky rreally can work well with thier hands…
      ——————————————————————-

Tongues too, but that don't have nothing do with computers..lol

#ATPE

———————
      OH my word yessss!!! they doooo!!! :ghost: and are not afraid to use them :lick: mmmm ssee Imma have to go home and change underoos…after I arrange a nooner with my tecky… :wink:

• Ty

Guess what Republican party….we dont like her azz either :rofl:

• lola

:obama:

#fortherecord :D

• Ty

Gigi26 says:

Condi don’t do it, this yt man is using you.
      :cosign:

• Ty

J Said it! says:

Chile….. :coffeee:

#folksaintready

• http://mistariesworld.blogspot.com mistarie

KyCakes says: Black people don’t like Condolezza
      #BooBishBye
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This just killed me. I’m done. #leavespost

• Ty

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree she is definitely qualified but I am so pissed at her and Powell for letting the Bush’s phuck them over. They actually trusted their azz :nono:

• goat76

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

goat76 says:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

——————————————————————-

Tongues too, but that don't have nothing do with computers..lol

#ATPE

———————
      ———————————————————-
      I really think it is because of our job/career, you really have to pay attention to detail with this IT sh1t.

• Ms.Fashion

mistarie says:

KyCakes says: Black people don’t like Condolezza
      #BooBishBye
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This just killed me. I’m done. #leavespost

Your gravi killed me!!!! :lol:

:dead:

• goat76

Ty says:

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

————————————————————–

This right here. That pissed me off too, I wished Condi had followed Powell and bailed on Bush a$$ too.

• Ty

@Goat….the reminder about Katrina just sealed the deal :cuss:

She can get da hell on :coffee:

• Gigi26

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And I heard that Colin’s wife told him if he doesn’t walk away from the yt devils she was gonna leave him. :lol:

Off to Starbucks to get my free drink!

• yallcrazy

Yso
      :kite:

• KyCakes

@Ms. Fashion Is Wayne Brady gonna have to smack a bish?

Best.Chapelle.Show.Skit.Ever

:think:

Well, that and the Prince one….Shirts vs. Blouses :hahaha:

• KyCakes

Ty says:

@Goat….the reminder about Katrina just sealed the deal
      ———————————————————————-
      :yahoo:

My work here is done….If I can convince just one…..

#EachOneTeachOne

• KyCakes

Gigi26 says:
      Off to Starbucks to get my free drink!
      ———————————————————————-
      If you dress like a cow today, you can get free Chick-Fil-A grub…
      A whole combo meal, I think :think:

*already planning my moo moo outfit*

• yallcrazy

Ty, you still safely housing them organs yo? #noroughhousing
      Signed,
      Mgmt

• Ms.Fashion

KyCakes says:

@Ms. Fashion Is Wayne Brady gonna have to smack a bish?

Best.Chapelle.Show.Skit.Ever

Yeess!!! Let me tell you. I saw this episode by accident. I was flicking through the channels and it was on. I was like look at Wayne Brady!!! Girl Why I thought it was real for about 5 minutes??

I was like why he acting all crazy, this nuccah gon get locked up!!!

#BlondeMoment

• yallcrazy

If yew dress up like a cow :huh:

• KyCakes

Ms.Fashion says:

KyCakes says:

@Ms. Fashion Is Wayne Brady gonna have to smack a bish?

Best.Chapelle.Show.Skit.Ever

I was like why he acting all crazy, this nuccah gon get locked up!!!
      ——————————————————————–

He told Dave “eat your sandwich”

Phuckin :dead:

I was in tears THEE whole time :lol:

“I make Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X”

#SealedTheDeal

• yallcrazy

I like When Keeping It Real went wrong :lol:

It began from a wrong number call and ended up with a chick getting locked up for bombing an fbi agent’s house, or something along those lines :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

she alret said it aint hannin tho :coffee:

• KyCakes

yallcrazy says:

I like When Keeping It Real went wrong :lol:
      —————————————————————–
      Hell yeah….girl…. :rofl:

• yallcrazy

:kiss: Fay :cheer:

• Gigi26

If you dress like a cow today, you can get free Chick-Fil-A grub…
      A whole combo meal, I think
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Say what now?! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

:yawn: :tea:

• KyCakes

@GiGi That’s their promotion :lol:

dress like a cow or have a cow accessory and you get a free combo meal..

Me and lil Cakes are gonna put black construction paper cow patterns on ourselves… :rofl:

#CheapSkateMomma

• KDub

If you dress like a cow today, you can get free Chick-Fil-A grub…
      A whole combo meal, I think

*already planning my moo moo outfit
      ———————————–
      *wonders if I can go and wave that aged progressed pic of Khloe Simpson Odumb from yesterday or tape it on my face and if that will work…*

• sdsthomas

Man, I love me some Condi Rice!

• http://www.notatallablogger.com BandanaMac

He will kill two birds with one stone, a gay and a black. That will swing the vote for sure.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Anna says:

No. The siren signifies breaking news.

• Lodak

Condi would be great, but I think the media is just floating her name, just like Marco Rubio a few weeks ago. I’m in for anyone but narcissist in chief BO.

Wow. Ignorance on display in this thread #sosad