Over 20,000 people are expected to attend Muslim prayers before the start of the Democratic National Convention on Friday in Charlotte, NC.

Jibril Hough, a spokesman for the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs (BIMA), said Friday's prayers are to hold the political parties accountable, and to "anesthetize" Americans who harbor anti-Islamic opinions.

There is no word on if President Obama -- who was raised Muslim -- will speak at the prayer meeting which will "target the Patriot Act, the NYPD, the National Defense Authorization Act, and anti-Shariah sentiment," according to The Blaze.

The Blaze points out that a request by a Catholic Cardinal to say a prayer at the 2012 Democratic National Convention was denied. But the DNC is partnering with the Bureau of Muslim Affairs for Friday's 2-hour Muslim prayer event.

Siraj Wahhaj, the “Grand Imam” for Jumah at the DNC, is quoted as saying, “If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate.”

He continued: “Take my word. If 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us.”

• Black people love Mitt Romney
  • Obama Criticizes Burning of Quran
  • Obama: "I am not the president of black America"
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest
    • NaijaGal

seriously Sandra what is your problem with Muslims

• FuturedocDonte

Deemed where u at guhl :kona:

• Msprettypanties

Why do you hate Muslims? Must be a Republican thing.

:obama: :tea: Auntie how bout putting that video up! The one when Chris Matthew goes in on Priebus, it's about your precious lying republicans

• lovezoe

:obama:

• Iheart

:rollseyes:

• lovezoe

When people (Republicans) bring up the fact about Obama being Muslim, it makes it seem that's a bad thing.

• Iheart

@Zoe, IKR. I think that's because alot of Repubs look at them as "terrorist" and that's a huge problem.

• luVn_liFe…

:rolleyes:

:obama:

• lovezoe

Anyone see KeKe Palmer video? Kinda cute. She has really grown up boy.

• ShazzJ

The prayer is actually only 1 Hour and it's called Jumah which is held every Friday of the Year!!!>>>>>don't go desensitizing American's from Muslims who are also AMERICAN's *rolls my eyes*

• Milky

Iheart says:

@Zoe, IKR. I think that’s because alot of Repubs look at them as “terrorist” and that’s a huge problem.

:cosign:

• Ty

The Blaze points out that a request by a Catholic Cardinal to say a prayer at the 2012 Democratic National Convention was denied. But the DNC is partnering with the Bureau of Muslim Affairs for Friday’s 2-hour Muslim prayer event.
      Catholic Cardinal :tape:

:wave: @ all

• Ty

NaijaGal says:

seriously Sandra what is your problem with Muslims
      Republicans cant handle the truth :coffee:

• Ty

Iheart says:

• marquez269

Good Morning Everyone!!!!! :kona:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

NaijaGal says:

seriously Sandra what is your problem with Muslims

I don't have a problem with Muslims. Some of my friends are Muslim. I do take offense to a man who was raised Muslim yet continues to deny his religion.

• luVn_liFe…

:hi:
      Marquez

• lovezoe

NaijaGal says:
      seriously Sandra what is your problem with Muslims
      I don’t have a problem with Muslims. Some of my friends are Muslim. I do take offense to a man who was raised Muslim yet continues to deny his religion.
      ===============
      That sounds like a white man saying he got four black friends. Just because you were RAISED one religion doesn't mean you practice that now. Just like standing in a garage doesn't make you a car.

• NaijaGal

NaijaGal says:

seriously Sandra what is your problem with Muslims
      ===============
      I had no clue his white family raised him as Muslim but let's say this bs is true...there are plenty of people that are raised one religion but grow up to practice another...so your statement is moot...oh and for your information not all Africans are Muslim just in case that's where you get that from

• marquez269

Sup luvn still getting rain?

• Aryanna

Welcome to my City MR. PRESIDENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :)

Im trying to mentally prepare myself for that damn traffic though. My company done already sent out an e-mail about leaving for work 30 mins to an hour early.. No sir.. I will not. lol

• NaijaGal

lovezoe says:

... Just like standing in a garage doesn’t make you a car.
      ====================
      :rofl: :rofl: :dead:

• luVn_liFe…

No Marquez thank thee Lord!its Over Cast but suppose to start drying out from this point on.
      you taking a break from work today? :)

• Trendsetter

:obama: :obama: :obama:

• lashellebelle

I'll be back later... :kona:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

lovezoe says:
      … Just like standing in a garage doesn’t make you a car.

:ghost:

• marquez269

@luvn I dont need to I got files all over this desk but i deserve a break here and there I work too hard

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:rollseyes:
      swea foe gawt i will be SO glad when this election is OVER.all these bs lies bn spewed & repeated as truth is makin me sick hell. my bs o meter is damn near broke fuggin around w/this bs :coffee:

• lovezoe

FayFay- How are you boo? Some people from PCola are starting to take pics.

I agree with you about this election being over. VA is a battleground state. I don't even like watching local channels. Every other commercial is either for Obama or for Romney

• luVn_liFe…

marquez269 says:
      I dont need to I got files all over this desk
      ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~
      I always have files and papers all over my desk but its just for show :D

FAY!!!! How's it going :hug:

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost: Morning Glory = Ashley is up

• Gigi26

Sandra I'd expect better from you...this has shade written all over it in the worse way :no:

Regardless if he was RAISED MUSLIM, does not mean that he is denying anything or trying to promote that agenda. He is obviously a Christian now so let him live. Dang

:waves: Heroooooo folks...CHILE Funky Dineva had me CRYING last night ya heard meh? CRYING!

• Ty

lovezoe says:

NaijaGal says:
      seriously Sandra what is your problem with Muslims
      ===============
      That sounds like a white man saying he got four black friends. Just because you were RAISED one religion doesn’t mean you practice that now. Just like standing in a garage doesn’t make you a car.
      :dead:

• luVn_liFe…

ASHLEY'S Just a Beauty,Although im Not sure bout those Edges :shrug:

• lashellebelle

Gigi26 says:

Heroooooo folks…CHILE Funky Dineva had me CRYING last night ya heard meh? CRYING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES GAWD!!!

• Ty

@ Fay...how are u doing down there? Hubby has been watching the news all night because his parents dont want to leave NO yet :(

• lashellebelle

ASHLEY’S Just a Beauty,Although im Not sure bout those Edges

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those RHUTS (roots)... :dead:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

ZOE :heart: so far so good. u know how funny pcola is in regard to rain. east side will get 4" & west side wont get any. it's dry in my area right now.

Luvn :rofl: im the best paper shuffler ever! i'm good luv, how r u?

• Ty

@ Luv...I think she is a natural also. I like the pics too. Not to over the top :thumbsup:

• cheeks8683

The morning glory is cute :)

Now can we get a Cam Newton write up :waiting:

• NaijaGal

Is the morning glory for promoting her extensions line??? if so then ummmm yeah...so about Faith's daughter China

• luVn_liFe…

FaY . . isacc is a weird storm
      :lol: im the best paper shuffler ever!

• dancerbee93

lovezoe says:

NaijaGal says:
      seriously Sandra what is your problem with Muslims
      ===============
      --------------------
      :cosign:

• Gigi26

YES GAWD!!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude said "We the people want to know..." :rofl: Then I watched his videos and I was :dead: My hair is laaaaaiiiidd like Ho-se-line! :crying:

Ashley is cute yes :tea:

• Ty

@ Cheeks whats up with Cam?

Do yall think we are going to get a LHH post before lunch time :think:

• dancerbee93

BTW...good morning Roses!!! :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

Sandra, surely you know that it's these radical "Christians" and people posing as such that are ruining this country through policy.

:offtopic: Morning glory looks like she could be @DivaRo's kin.

#noshade

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

TY :hug:
      from the last projection model i saw NOLA was lookin like the direct hit area. please scare them outta there, r they older? lhm :pray:
      #foneposting
      #memoryaintshat

• dancerbee93

lashellebelle says:

Gigi26 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES GAWD!!!

------------------
      yes yes :rofl: Man Mimi the mime irritates me with all that hand and body movement!!! I bet she is over the mime ministry at her church

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up oh LHH

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Barack Obama is not Muslim nor was he raised Muslim, but if he were, so what? Is Islam something to be ashamed of? Why?

• luVn_liFe…

:wave:DanceBee and Awesome
      @Fay i :pray: everyone over in NO gets Scared out of that low lying area

• Ty

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

TY
      Yes but not too old to get up outta there. They wont listen. Saying the news is reporting it as a level 1. Hubby was going in on his dad this morning :( We had to do the same thing during Katrina :cuss:

• lashellebelle

I LOOOOOVE me some Funky Dinvea...

@Phro said that's his Frat brother.

• cheeks8683

@ Cheeks whats up with Cam?

Do yall think we are going to get a LHH post before lunch time
      _____________________________________________________

Nothing other than he is fine as all outdoors...He has a GQ spread that is awesome :)

• http://thefakevirginia.tumblr.com/ Ms.Happenstance

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Auntie how bout putting that video up! The one when Chris Matthew goes in on Priebus, it’s about your precious lying republicans

_________________________________________________________________________

Yes Chris went IN on that ass.

• yallcrazy

Auntie, Muslims pray every Friday yo! I'mma send you a Humanities book because well just because :shrug:

• free

Ty says: Hubby was going in on his dad this morning We had to do the same thing during Katrina

*********************************

i did the same thing with my dad during katrina. my brother stayed behind because my dad would NOT leave. they were missing for days! they lived on the porch, finally got picked up by a boat, dropped off on the interstate, waded to the convention center, and got a bus to the astrodome. my bro was mad AF because my dad stayed pissy drunk the entire time (somebody broke into the corner store) and he had to basically carry him around. they never went back to NOLA. i can't go through that shyt again. when a loved one is missing it's like a thousand cement bricks on your back.

• FuturedocDonte

I own a hair extensions company called Victorian Couture.

Wit them roots???? :shocked:

• Daisy

@Aryanna NC STAND UP :cheer:

:obama:

• BayMami_de4

:obama:

• lovinme

Msprettypanties says:

Why do you hate Muslims? Must be a Republican thing.
      __________________________________________________________________

I can't speak for all but its not a "Republican " thing its an ignorance thing. I am a republican ( who as a woman refuses to vote for Romney )and I do not care if the president is muslim or was muslim. But I must have missed where it was said he was in fact raised muslim, and even if he was so what I was raised catholic but I am no longer and don't feel I have to explain that to anyone and like most don't think the President should either. I wouldn't care if he was still a muslim.

• lovinme

The last part of my post was directed at the original post my bad.

• Lucky704

Hello everyone, I had to jump in on this one. I spent most of my teenage years living as a Muslim and praying to a GOD I did not believe in only because my mother was with a man that practiced that religion at that time. I did not and do not believe in nothing but my FATHER GOD and HIS son JESUS. You have to come better than that, sometimes we come in a way that is not our choosing and we are a certain age we find that those beliefs and practices are not our own. I support :obama: and stood in line for 6 ours so I can attend the DNC 2012. I am thankful for all of my life learned lessons and respect the Muslim community as well. No matter what we are all children of GOD, no matter what you rep at this time.

• Aryanna