Obama: “I am not the president of black America”

In case you didn’t believe President Barack Obama when he told you the first time — he has confirmed yet again that he could not care less about black America.

In an interview with Black Enterprise magazine, Obama, who is rumored to be Muslim, responded to criticism that he has done nothing to help small black businesses:

My general view has been consistent throughout, which is that I want all businesses to succeed. I want all Americans to have opportunity. I’m not the president of black America. I’m the president of the United States of America, but the programs that we have put in place have been directed at those folks who are least able to get financing through conventional means, who have been in the past locked out of opportunities that were available to everybody.

Actually the programs that Mr. Obama put in place has benefited the big banks whose careless lending practices fed the housing crisis and left the economy in ruins.

President Obama trails challenger Mitt Romney in the polls, in campaign donations, and in the key red states. Obama has reached out to black America in an unprecedented attempt to win back the disillusioned black voters he lied to in 2008.

Desperate for more cash, Obama has reportedly tapped NBA legend Michael Jordan to help raise millions for Obama’s reelection campaign.

• Black people love Mitt Romney
  • Photo of the Day: President Obama Needs You More Than Ever
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest

147 Responses to “Obama: “I am not the president of black America””

free says:

that pic though…. :obama:

yanibunny02 says:

:rolleyes:

GOOD MORNING YA’LL!!! :waves:

:obama:

I have the new Black Enterprise on my Kindle will read it this weekend

lady_cn says:

He’s right. He isn’t the president of ‘black america’, there is no such thing. He is however the President of the United States of America. :coffee:

With that being said, :obama:

yet again that he could not care less about black America.
      Um America is not just black though :shrugs: He is President of this entire country that includes all race :obama: I mean come on :tea:

I want all Americans to have opportunity. I’m not the president of black America. :applause:
      I’m the president of the United States of America, :applause: :tea: This is what needs to be said!

kimberly1969 says:

As bad as you may believe our President is, the alternative scares me. I feel his position is correct. You can’t only be a president of Black America, you have to look at what is best for the country. While Mr. President can identify with the sum of his parts, Mr. Romney (?sp) only seems to identify with rich white americans. I also don’t want him legislating morals from the oval office.

MsDivaRo says:

Morning Yani, Free, Daisy & Lady :wave:

lady_cn says:

Mornin’ Ms Diva! :waves:

lady_cn says:

Wait, where are my manners? Mornin’ all! :waves:

:obama:
      God forbid the man can actually make sense huh Sandra…didn’t even know the position of President for Black America was available…maybe Cornel & Tavis can run for that then

Trendsetter says:

:obama:

But he’s right….

NaijaGal says:

Kim Kardashian is thrilled to be the inspiration for Kanye West’s new song, “Perfect Bitch” … TMZ has learned.

Kim is telling friends, “I’m honored. I love it,” adding, “I know he doesn’t mean it in a negative way when he says the word ‘bitch.’”

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.
      ======================
      I really hope this is false (even though I’m sure it’s not) because no female should be happy about being called a bitch in any capacity

Only ignorant Black folks that don’t have a clue would be offended by this, the ones that voted for Obama only because he is black, and thought he was going to give black folks handouts :tea:

NaijaGal says:

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.
      ======================

:dead: well Coco did say that she was Ice T’s bitch…she said that when a man says that about his woman it’s the biggest compliment he can give… :shrugs: :lol:

Ms.Fashion says:

Morning All!!! :waves:

HE right though. :coffee:

Jay called Bey a bish I didn’t hear any complaints #ijs

@MsDiva Hey :waves:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

i’m not too sure why some black people think that Mr. Obama ‘owes’ them just because they voted for him. he does not owe us he is here to serve us all, or do the best he can at it at least. :tea:

AWESOME says:

:cuss: That’s it!! I’m moving to Black Canada!!

@Ms.Fashion

Did I ever tell you that you are a beauty? Well you are…. gm fellow Leo! :hugs: :)

MsDivaRo says:

:hug: Naija….Trend!!!!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

He is the President of Black America…White America…Hispanic America….Jewish America…Asian America…LBGT America….I am so tired of this big-eared bastard. I will not be voting for this weed-smoking, cocaine sniffing White boy. He talks down to Black America while pandering to other racial groups. At least Out of Touch Romney went to the NAACP and attempted to reach out to Black America. Read up on Romney’s father who was once the governor of Michigan. Excellent man!

Romney 2012 because I love an honest politician. He has made it clear that he don’t give a damn about the little man…unlike President Obama who could care less but keeps blowing hot ganga air out of his mouth and those black arse lips! Beyotch!

BoogieNites says:

WRONG ! bush is the proud pappy of the mortgage crisis #FACT .. and it’s PRESIDENT OBAMA, not mister. :obama:

NaijaGal says:

Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.
      ======================

When ya man calls you a Bad Bi$ch it considered a honor yeen know :tea: Ho3S is considered winning in 2012 yeen know :rolleyes:

Daisy says:

I feel blacks are a group just like women, gays, latinos etc. We all have our own issues/concerns some are across the board some are specific to our community/culture. Everybody’s needs should be heard and met to the best of any President’s ability IMO…well maybe that’s how it would work in a perfect world. I digress.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

well look at much intelligence Co Co and Kim has :lol:

:dead: @DoNotDeleteMe

:rofl: :wail:

Mamacita says:

@Daisy exactly. :coffee:

The term “b*tch” causes people to become bipolar. One minute it’s a term of endearment then the next it’s insulting. I guess it’s like the word “nigga”. :shrug:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

________________________________

Oh yes he do! If he can pay other groups back for political favors and for supporting him, then he can pay us back too. It is the American way and it is not right for him and nobody else to expect Blacks to just be happy that a half-breed Negro Manchurian candidate is in the White House. Paint that beyotch black for a day and give us some political capital for our unwavering support over the last four years!

Ms.Fashion says:

@Ms.Fashion

Did I ever tell you that you are a beauty? Well you are…. gm fellow Leo!

Good Morning!

AWWW, WHY THANK YOU PRECIOUS!!! :hug:

My day is tomorrow girl. :yes:

MsDivaRo says:

:hug: MsFash

NaijaGal says:

@FEFE nothing like getting advice from the top hoe :lol:

LittleBigMouth says:

Didn’t Jesse Jackson make the mistake of trying to be the president of black america and look where that got him, he didn’t even get a chance to smell the grass of the white house. Obama is right, to be the president you can’t just cater to one group, all though presidents in the past have done just that.

As for these polls and popularity votes that are being counted, i don’t believe i’ve not one poll and i am to believe that others can concur so the real determining factor will be the day we have to get out there and vote. Then we will see who the people really want :coffee:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

——–
      what does his pappy have to do with him being in the elections and his past in MA? :waiting:

Romney 2012 because I love an honest politician.

See this right here :no: Honest and politician don’t even belong in the same sentence sorry your judgment is flawed :tea:

Redeemed777 says:

All I can say to this post is this…

I WILL BE GLAAD WHEN MY BLACK CHRIST COMES BACK TO REDEEM HIS PEOPLE -THE ISRAELITES ( negroes, latinos, and native americans )

The rest of you ( edomites, Ishmael, moab, ammon, and canaanites better get ready for slavery )

MsDivaRo says:

:hi: FeFe

FeFe says:

ok, the morning glory is…. :shrugs: she’s cute…

Secret says:

I have been saying this all along. Why couldnt other folks see that? He is President of the U.S. not just to black folks. I am still not voting for him though, but what he said is true

Redeemed777 says:

Toodles.

NaijaGal says:

the white man went to the NAACP, let us rejoice, glo-ray…massa done noticed us :huh: the fcuk!?!

lady_cn says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

________________________________

____________________________________

:huh:

:hi: @MsDiva

@Ms.Fashion

:cheer: got any plans girl?!

:rofl: :hahaha:

#teamLeo My b day was Sun :cheer: :dance:

BoogieNites says:

Submit your photos: If you think you have what it takes to be considered for a Morning Glory post, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos and bikini shots to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces).

FeFe says:

So are the morning glories now turning into folks who just want to be seen or noticed?

#seriousquestion
      #noshade

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@donotdeleteme i dont agree he should do the best he can to serve us all Romney dont like black people and you just said he dont give a damn about the little man…so how is this going to help us? eh neh. i dont always agree 100% with our prez especially being associated with the military but i would rather have him than Romney.

:obama: :tea: Vote for Romney if you want too, but I am know fool !!! :nono:

@Daisy

Happy Belated Birthday :partyhat:

Mamacita says:

“He is the President of Black America…White America…Hispanic America….Jewish America…Asian America…LBGT America….I am so tired of this big-eared bastard. I will not be voting for this weed-smoking, cocaine sniffing White boy. He talks down to Black America while pandering to other racial groups.”

:blink: :no:

Daisy says:

@Secret Are you voting in Nov?

MsDivaRo says:

Moaning Gloray!!!! :lipssealed:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Romney 2012 because I love an honest politician.

See this right here Honest and politician don’t even belong in the same sentence sorry your judgment is flawed

___________________________

He is honest…he says he don’t give a fluck…he acts like he don’t give a fluck…and his policies say he don’t give a fluck…to me that is honesty. Just because you don’t like what someone do does not make them dishonest. President Obama is dishonest and condescending because he purses his black-lips to say one thing knowing damn well he is going to do the opposite…then he blames everything on Boehner’s drunk arse.

#seriousquestion
      #noshade
      ==============================
      YES :l

DoNotDeleteMe says:

The Morning Ghoul is shaped like a refrigerator…the same body type as Tami Roman Noodles aka Madame EBT Card!

lady_cn says:

________________________________

The pictures in the post above, don’t look like ‘studio quality’ photos, but ok. :shrugs:

She’s cute though. :coffee:

BoogieNites says:

Read up on MITT. The apple fall FAR from the tree. :tea:

anywho, back to the morning gloray .. :tea:

lovezoe says:

Obama isn’t the President of Black America. He is the President of the US. I say this for the naysayers, at least you know what you got with Obama.

Gigi26 says:

YES. She’s aight. But kudos to her story, i’m sure it stood out from the rest :tea:

BoogieNites says:

he’s the POTUS. not the POTBUS.

Ms.Fashion says:

MsDivaRo says:

MsFash

HI HONEY!!! :waves:

@Zoe

:heart: *pinches ur wittle man’s cheeks*

lady_cn says:

@DoNotDeleteMe Might you be upset about something this morning? :thinks:

Secret says:

@ Daisy

I think so, even though I am not agreeing with none of the candidates right now.

I am the little man :shrug: so why would I vote for a fool that don’t give a damn bout me, what part of the game is that, Romney don’t care about the middle class cause guess what he can’t relate, and the lower class, well that dumb azz had the nerve to say they will be alright :huh: really :shrug: The middle class keeps the economy going, so you mean to tell me you don’t give two shats bout the middle class dude _I_ <—- MIDDLE FINGER!!!!!!

Gigi26 says:

….But kudos to her story, i’m sure it stood out from the rest
      ========================
      I’m saying though

Mamacita says:

Wait…I ain’t even see you say this “Romney 2012 because I love an honest politician.”

:rofl: Romney? Honest?????? OH :rofl: #kneeslap

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

_________________________________________

To be quite honest, I was better off financially when President Bush was President than the last four years. I have to ask the question: AM I BETTER OFF NOW THAT FOUR YEARS AGO? Answer: NO

MsDivaRo says:

BoogieNites says:

———————–
      shid…ya’ll ain’t making fun of me!!! :nono: :rofl:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

*THAN

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

her shoes were cute…and she was too :thumbsup:

Gigi26 says:

All I will say is this when it comes to the topic:

If people realized how our Government was truly set up, they will then realize that the failures of the administration were not because of the Executive Branch, but the LEGISLATIVE (CONGRESS).

President introduces and executes laws, Congress has to pass them first. If not passed, the President and his branch can do nothing.

So keep up the hate Sandra, its okay you’re entitled to your opinion. But do not disrespect the President by referring to him as “Mr. Obama” he is PRESIDENT Obama. Give him at the very least that. :rollseyes:

Happy Belated Bday Daisy :cheer: :happybirthday:

NaijaGal says:

@LADY & JENIE why are either one of you wasting your time…when you know you can have an intelligent discourse, you just let it go…some people wanna be stars, let them shine or in honor of Tatted (keep reaching for the stars, cause you’ll never be one)

FeFe says:

umm yeah, upon further examination of the morning glory…I’m gonna :kona:

I’m sorry for her illness, but ummmm….. :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

All I will say is this when it comes to the topic:

===================================
      all this was learned in 6th grade government but obviously most forgot along the way

VDot says:

#seriousquestion
      #noshade

Auntie Sandy is conducting “interviews” :yes: :coffee:

yanibunny02 says:

who is this undercover worker for Sandra hyping up Romney??!! u aint slick Sandra!! We know its u!! :rofl:

Ms.Fashion says:

@MsDiva

@Ms.Fashion

got any plans girl?!

I usually do a morning of reflection. Then probably lunch or dinner and the spa. Girl I have 6 siblings and more cousins so I will wait until the weekend. I can’t do everything with everybody.

I want to get away to Miami, but I will go in about 2 months. School time is messing with my time!!! :lol:

Girl I just told myself this ! :tea: pointless :no:

lovezoe says:

Fe- :hugs:

ELove says:

BLASPHEMY and ALL-OUT LIES Though But I’ll Digress and He is Mos Def the President of AmeriKKKa (This Is Correct…) :yes:

Regarding the “Comments Off” post… You HIT THAT (Right Ms Sandra…) :coffee:

I’m so tired of political bs. :yawn:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

lady_cn says:

@DoNotDeleteMe Might you be upset about something this morning?

________________________

Yep! About that dumb arse statement Obama “Jamaica Mon” Marley made about not being the President of Black America…

…and that that Romanian gymnast fell flat on her face and could have won GOLD…

other than that…

Oh, and the fact that I had to euthanize two men this past weekend becuase they can’t handle a woman like me…

other than that…I’M GOOD! :rofl:

AWESOME says:

_____________________________________________
      :think: A couple of his policies are actually the blueprint to Obamacare and Obama’s stance on welfare reform. But that’s before the repubs think tank started giving him his thoughts.

lady_cn says:

Quick question though, why does Auntie turn off the comments for Morning Glory posts when she knows we’ll just talk about the person elsewhere? Makes no sense to me. :shrugs:

BoogieNites says:

:hahaha: h8 u alllllll ! :no:

Happy Birthday Daisy Mae.

And Chanel of Morning Wood is a little cutie pie. Stay strong sweetie.

I meant Morning Glory. hehehe

Daisy says:

Thanks for the b day wishes :hug:

I do NOT trust the Gov’t nor do I think my vote counts BUT I still vote all the same.

@Ms.Fashion

That sounds like a good birthday… :yes:

lady_cn says:

________________________________________

You’re right. I wasn’t aware of this person’s antics and rants until now.

Gigi26 says:

@Naija: its sickening how stupid majority of these people have become. Then they fix their lips to spew this garbage to the masses. Simple US Government.

Saying things like: We have to take our country back when our President is a naturalized citizen shows how retarded some of these people in positions of power are. No different than the KKK’s propaganda. But call em racist and they say we are sensititve. Call a spade a spade.

Mitt Romney is the devil in sheeps clothing. He gets into office it’ll be Reagan/Bush Jr 2.0. This country will be so fukked. :no:

Ms.Fashion says:

Gigi26 says:

All I will say is this when it comes to the topic:

_________

This why I don’t get into political discussions with anyone who doesn’t understand this. We may need to change Congress but them positions are like on deadbolt.

I believe to respect any President that holds the title no matter the color or race. I dont believe in disrespecting those who have authority over you. <—– This is in the good book.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

The bitter Blacks always want to talk about intelligence when other Blacks don’t support their Homeboy Obama! GTFOOHWTBS!

MsDivaRo says:

lady_cn says:

—————————–
      ION get that either! You would think she would know that by now!

Daisy says:

@MsFashion My spa has massages on special for 49.99 :woot: will be going in a few wks as a late b day gift to myself!

AWESOME says:

=============================
      exactly…if people knew Willard’s history, they’d know he was more along the lines of President Obama’s thinking but Willard wanted to get the primary so badly he started doing what the GOP wanted him to do…cause Lord knows the GOP couldn’t stand his behind…the same with John McCain…neither stayed true to themselves, they let their party run them, but I digress

OHoney says:

Turn the comments on the “Morning Glory” Sandra :mad:
      It’s not like “they” can’t go in another post and comment on em.

Trendsetter says:

Well whoever votes for RobMe (Romney) is and will forever be a damn fool….

That’s all I got…

BoogieNites says:

Gigi26 says:

All I will say is this when it comes to the topic:

===================================

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:whistle:
      I’m just a bill.
      Yes, I’m only a bill.
      And I’m sitting here on Capitol Hill.

free says:

lady_cn says: Quick question though, why does Auntie turn off the comments for Morning Glory posts when she knows we’ll just talk about the person elsewhere? Makes no sense to me.

******************************

chick has a NICE body and i wish her well on her journey to beat cancer!

Bitter Blacks :lol: Oh ok

2cents says:

none of these photos have been photoshopped.
      —————————–
      You don’t say :lipssealed:

Ms.Fashion says:

Gigi26 says:

All I will say is this when it comes to the topic:

_________

Yep it sure is :tea:

Trendsetter says:

:happybirthday: Daisy

Gigi26 says:

:yes: :yes: Ms. Fashion!!

Secret says:

@ Daisy

Yes they are all liars. I am pretty sure they know who will be the next President anyway. I always felt that.

BoogieNites says:

awww, :happybirthday: daisy ! :cheer:

OHoney says:

“please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos”- Sandra Rose
      _______________________________________________________________
      :thinking: the rules must not apply to everyone

Trendsetter says:

Well whoever votes for RobMe (Romney) is and will forever be a damn fool….

That’s all I got…
      Best comment in the entire post :applause:

OHoney says:

Oh we have a birthday today :2dance: << cha-cha slide

San says:

Trendsetter says:

Well whoever votes for RobMe (Romney) is and will forever be a damn fool….

That’s all I got…

________________________
      Robme:rofl:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

hmmm yea ok i’m done :tea:

MsDivaRo says:

:bday: Daisy :partyhat:

OHoney says:

“please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos”- Sandra Rose
      _______________________________________________________________
      the rules must not apply to everyone
      ===========================
      can you at least try to be chit before 9am though :rofl: :dead:

San says:

Shiiid better know who to vote for, get another Bush in there and please dont cry when he dont give you what you want.

lady_cn says:

He isn’t the president of ‘black america’

He’s the president of the Muslims, the bankers, the gays, and the Mexican immigrants. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Romney will have us in shackles and back in the cotton field.

AWESOME says:

Sandra ain’t slick. I bet she got a tumblr full of bucky nekkid roses. :pc: She knows ol’ girl could have that tarvoria and folks will still go in.

Gigi26 says:

the rules must not apply to everyone
      ________________________

:rofl: :rofl: cuz that basement living room shot baybeeeee :lol:

BoogieNites says:

@SR, u should do a “morning glory for cute girls next door” :yes:

NaijaGal and FeFe: Kanye deleted his tweet. :tea:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I like how President Bob Marley Obama has kept Black men safe…you know, senseless killings have gone through the roof…there was not all this Black on Black violence to this degree under President Bush. Even under President Reagan there were more Black males in college than under Clinton where the proliferation of Black males in prison exploded.

So clap your hands on that Bitter Blacks!

Ms.Fashion says:

Daisy says:

@MsFashion My spa has massages on special for 49.99 will be going in a few wks as a late b day gift to myself!

You know we like to be pampered!!! :yes:

IS today your day??? I didn’t think I missed it.

But if I did…. :happybirthday:

Shake YA ass!!! :buttshake:

@ NaijaGal: I had to edit the instructions because potential Morning Glories were emailing me 1 or 2 pics.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

She knows ol’ girl could have that tarvoria and folks will still go in.

———

Natasha38 says:

Good Morning Everyone :waves: :obama:

I don’t understand how you could not vote for President Obama… Mitt Romney has told us that he will not do anything for us and to stop looking for a handout. Who said “we” were looking for a handout? President Obama is the President of all people in the United States whether they want him to be or not and all that he does has the potential to benefit all of us. Now if you want to be mad at anybody check the other 2 branches of the government that has decided not to do anything because they do not want this man to succeed.

Daisy says:

@MsFashion YES, I LOVE the spa and it was Sun. I went to church and brunch. I am actually not a big b day person to be a Leo.

Daisy says:

@MsFashion I hope you enjoy your day as well!

Ms.Fashion says:

I AM THE SAME WAY. :yes:

I am very private. Just like to do my own thing for my day.

Atypical says:

#lesigh What he said makes sense to me…What if Bush would have said that he was the President of white America…Would you co sign with that? Just because he’s not catering to one ethnic group specifically doesn’t mean he doesn’t care..

hell_on_heels says:

Auntie STOP……you and I both know he could not come out right and say that he is the President for “Black America”. “Black America” needs to STOP waiting on handouts and make something happen for themselves. We (as black people) need to save ourselves.

yallcrazy says:

Auntie :karate:

Lets go!

:obama:

#probablehacking

yallcrazy says:

*puts a real tight I WISH I COULD VOTE FOR PRES. OBAMA tshirt on Auntie*

*ties it up tight in the back*
      There thats better :coffee:
      #definitehacking :lol:

J Said it! says:

But yooo Obama.. Bush was the president of the wealtiest (And they stilln ot letting you change that DUHHHHH)…you dummy! what mark you gonna leave, A healthcare bill that got my premiums going up….

J Said it! says:

And I bet yall all know who mitt romney will be the president for.. Obama get it together!!!! All races look out for their people when in a position.. In all professions

Lovely One says:

——————————————————————

EXACTLY

I was totally fine with Obama being the President of the United States and not the President of Black Folks UNTIL he decided to be the PRESIDENT of the UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS and the LGBT community.

If you can be at the fore front for these two communities, you can at least extend that same sediment to the black community as well. :coffee: